RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't think it can all be internal. I had bites that were biopsied and came out positive for insect-related bites.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 2:20:33 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingAggiU mean u had it verified from a sample from your body?C------------------------------On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:38 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:> >, I am seriously questioning myself... but I have been identified with a blood-sucking mite 3 years ago, although I have never knowingly seen a mite!> >>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 21:35 Montag, 23.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?>>>________________________________>From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>>bird mites >Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12:09 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>I have done many strange things too.. Once when feeling particularly itchy I melted a lot of menthol crystals in water and threw it all over me in the shower.. I was shivering from head to toe, teeth chattering as well .. in the middle of summer :o) > >My mum would sleep with a shower cap on and her face covered in vicks vapour rub.. I ordered 25 kilos of borax once, which we shared. It was everywhere, it looked like there had been a snow storm indoors.> >Looking back, there have been some funny times.. will seem even funnier when this has completely gone.> >Kaz x>>>________________________________>From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>>"bird mites " <bird mites > >Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:49 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >, you cracked me up with your story :-) I know it was not funny at all at the time, but looking back it really is. >I too have had countless nights where sleep was just something to dream about. Nothing would keep these devils away from me... I tried tape around my thighs, but the mites still managed to get under...>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 17:24 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and .lyme testing>>> >When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning. >>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like...>>This strategy did not work! Hey, we get desperate.>>>>>________________________________>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>bird mites >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:21:14 AM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>What was it ? >>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 1:45 Donnerstag, 19.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest. >>>>>________________________________>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:27:54 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>Thank you ! I really do feel blessed, especially in the fact, that I haven't got any side effects of the meds and yes, I am also taking the doxy capsules.>Isn't that wonderful that we all seem to get better on the abx ? Wish I had done this a year ago. There comes the day we will be all laughing about these stupid bird mites (cross fingers-:)>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 21:05 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >Wow, that is truly a blessing and amazing. Wish we had known about abx before we threw out so much stuff. >>So happy for you Aggi!>>>>>________________________________>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:02:55 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>I have never thrown anything out, I simply refused to, because almost everything was brand new in our new home when the infestation happened in 2009.>After I started taking anti-fungal and doxy, nothing felt infested anymore, even documents, books, bed and upholstery do just feel normal as they did before.>I can leave the bed sheets on for a week now, it is even ok to wear clothes more than once. All these 'normal' things still seem like a miracle to me and only you guys will understand what I am talking about...>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 18:04 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >Hi C >>Were all of these things purchased outside of the UK? Sorry dear about the costs. I know most or many of us have very limited finances. We were doing better, but now finances are stretched to the limit. Husband and I are doing dental work right now too. So expensive. Everything you are doing will help C. Yes, the big throw out. We took 2 loads of furniture to the dump (over half of what we owned total), so many things got dumped. One wonders if we could have kept the stuff like Aandraya did... but better to not think about it. I wish I could give each of us thousands of dollars to help... or win the lottery and split it.>>:) >>>________________________________>From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:54:40 AM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>Hi linda>Well just ordered sulphur soap menthol crystals epsom salts bicarb soda borax samento pine oil>Phew!!!!!>My finances cant take anymore!>But it helps!>But wi tax paid n postage packin etc >For some sites>Its crippling>When try buy things to live after move n big throw out!>U know what I mean!>Cost u an arm n a leg as well hasnt it!>C>>>>------------------------------>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 08:13 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>>>Is ammonia cheap in the UK or are you allergic to it? That helped me immensely along with the Borax. I still put ammonia in wash sometimes and cleans out washer when you do a wash. >>>>>> >>>> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

Well it definately starts wi.bites

But I just do not have a clue wi my bites now

Think they external as get little swollen red lump where I have been bitten

Dont think internal wud do that?

Oh we are pushed beyond our limits

If I wasny goin thru this id think.the extremes folk go to were funny

But I find it so sad n painful n heartbraking we have had to live like this

Big hug to anyone else who is suffering

C

------------------------------

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 15:10 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>I don't think it can all be internal. I had bites that were biopsied and came

out positive for insect-related bites.

>

> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send

for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now

thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont

think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > ------------------------------------

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

Yes, that's it Marie. Thank you!!!!! From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 3:31:47 PMSubject: Re: dox. and lyme testinghttp://morgellonspgpr.wordpress.com/2009/05/18/morgellons-and-more-cases-of-collembola-infesting-man/ > >> > > > >> > > Deedee > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > I think you can get doxy from pharmacychecker.com without a script. I know how frustrating it is not to be able to get your meds through your doctor! This whole issue is a nightmare! > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > dox. and lyme testing > >> > > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > ------------------------------------ > >> > > > >> > >

Guest guest

That pretty much says it all. These insects do go internal.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 3:34:26 PMSubject: Re: dox. and lyme testinghttp://collembolareferences.blogspot.com/2006/03/collembola-files.html > >> > > > >> > > Deedee > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > I think you can get doxy from pharmacychecker.com without a script. I know how frustrating it is not to be able to get your meds through your doctor! This whole issue is a nightmare! > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > dox. and lyme testing > >> > > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > ------------------------------------ > >> > > > >> > >

Guest guest

On Eurolyme they will privately email you the names of Lyme literate practitioners.AsOn Jan 23, 2012, at 5:08 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Oh its horrendous the symptoms if thats what im experiencing!!

An.awful docs know v little about lyme

An folk give me lectures sayin lyme only in certain parts o the country n that only certain symptoms nonly certain insects get it.

So get disbelieved that its even.possible

How do we stay sane!!!

Amazing that we do!

C

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 15:00 PST Aandraya wrote:

>Bartonella and borrelia are bacterial, babesia is protozoal- usually found together in the tick or other insect. They have found properties that are mold-like in the cell wall of the Lyme spirochete.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Jan 23, 2012, at 4:19 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> U mean what if its bacterial infections intetnally caused by mite bites n that we dont have mites on us anymore,that it just feels like we do?

>> C

>>

>> ------------------------------

>> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:35 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>>

>> >What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?

>> >

>> > dox. and lyme testing

>> > > >

>> > > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > ------------------------------------

>> > > >

>> > > >

Guest guest

Personally I would question the kind of testing they were doing. AaOn Jan 23, 2012, at 5:10 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

I don't think it can all be internal. I had bites that were biopsied and came out positive for insect-related bites.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 2:20:33 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingAggiU mean u had it verified from a sample from your body?C------------------------------On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:38 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:> >, I am seriously questioning myself... but I have been identified with a blood-sucking mite 3 years ago, although I have never knowingly seen a mite!> >>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 21:35 Montag, 23.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?>>>________________________________>From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>>bird mites >Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12:09 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>I have done many strange things too.. Once when feeling particularly itchy I melted a lot of menthol crystals in water and threw it all over me in the shower.. I was shivering from head to toe, teeth chattering as well .. in the middle of summer :o) > >My mum would sleep with a shower cap on and her face covered in vicks vapour rub.. I ordered 25 kilos of borax once, which we shared. It was everywhere, it looked like there had been a snow storm indoors.> >Looking back, there have been some funny times.. will seem even funnier when this has completely gone.> >Kaz x>>>________________________________>From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>>"bird mites " <bird mites > >Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:49 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >, you cracked me up with your story :-) I know it was not funny at all at the time, but looking back it really is. >I too have had countless nights where sleep was just something to dream about. Nothing would keep these devils away from me... I tried tape around my thighs, but the mites still managed to get under...>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 17:24 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and .lyme testing>>> >When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning. >>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like...>>This strategy did not work! Hey, we get desperate.>>>>>________________________________>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>bird mites >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:21:14 AM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>What was it ? >>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 1:45 Donnerstag, 19.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest. >>>>>________________________________>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:27:54 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>Thank you ! I really do feel blessed, especially in the fact, that I haven't got any side effects of the meds and yes, I am also taking the doxy capsules.>Isn't that wonderful that we all seem to get better on the abx ? Wish I had done this a year ago. There comes the day we will be all laughing about these stupid bird mites (cross fingers-:)>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 21:05 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >Wow, that is truly a blessing and amazing. Wish we had known about abx before we threw out so much stuff. >>So happy for you Aggi!>>>>>________________________________>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:02:55 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>I have never thrown anything out, I simply refused to, because almost everything was brand new in our new home when the infestation happened in 2009.>After I started taking anti-fungal and doxy, nothing felt infested anymore, even documents, books, bed and upholstery do just feel normal as they did before.>I can leave the bed sheets on for a week now, it is even ok to wear clothes more than once. All these 'normal' things still seem like a miracle to me and only you guys will understand what I am talking about...>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 18:04 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >Hi C >>Were all of these things purchased outside of the UK? Sorry dear about the costs. I know most or many of us have very limited finances. We were doing better, but now finances are stretched to the limit. Husband and I are doing dental work right now too. So expensive. Everything you are doing will help C. Yes, the big throw out. We took 2 loads of furniture to the dump (over half of what we owned total), so many things got dumped. One wonders if we could have kept the stuff like Aandraya did... but better to not think about it. I wish I could give each of us thousands of dollars to help... or win the lottery and split it.>>:) >>>________________________________>From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:54:40 AM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>Hi linda>Well just ordered sulphur soap menthol crystals epsom salts bicarb soda borax samento pine oil>Phew!!!!!>My finances cant take anymore!>But it helps!>But wi tax paid n postage packin etc >For some sites>Its crippling>When try buy things to live after move n big throw out!>U know what I mean!>Cost u an arm n a leg as well hasnt it!>C>>>>------------------------------>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 08:13 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>>>Is ammonia cheap in the UK or are you allergic to it? That helped me immensely along with the Borax. I still put ammonia in wash sometimes and cleans out washer when you do a wash. >>>>>> >>>> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

Bartonella does do that, they look like bites. Sometimes it causes blister like things, other times a rash that looks like stretchmarks.AaOn Jan 23, 2012, at 5:19 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Well it definately starts wi.bites

But I just do not have a clue wi my bites now

Think they external as get little swollen red lump where I have been bitten

Dont think internal wud do that?

Oh we are pushed beyond our limits

If I wasny goin thru this id think.the extremes folk go to were funny

But I find it so sad n painful n heartbraking we have had to live like this

Big hug to anyone else who is suffering

C

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 15:10 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>I don't think it can all be internal. I had bites that were biopsied and came out positive for insect-related bites.

>

> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

Aa

I can barely afford thev expensive herbs

It is already crippling me tryin to resolve

Would love a diagnosis but if they put me on an extensive meds protocal I cudnt

aford that either.

So has be trial n error justnow!:-(

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 22:17 PST Aandraya wrote:

>On Eurolyme they will privately email you the names of Lyme literate

practitioners.

>As

>

>

>

>On Jan 23, 2012, at 5:08 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> Oh its horrendous the symptoms if thats what im experiencing!!

>> An.awful docs know v little about lyme

>> An folk give me lectures sayin lyme only in certain parts o the country n

that only certain symptoms nonly certain insects get it.

>> So get disbelieved that its even.possible

>> How do we stay sane!!!

>> Amazing that we do!

>> C

>>

>> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 15:00 PST Aandraya wrote:

>>

>> >Bartonella and borrelia are bacterial, babesia is protozoal- usually found

together in the tick or other insect. They have found properties that are

mold-like in the cell wall of the Lyme spirochete.

>> >Aa

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Jan 23, 2012, at 4:19 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > U mean what if its bacterial infections intetnally caused by mite bites n

that we dont have mites on us anymore,that it just feels like we do?

>> > C

>> >

>> > ------------------------------

>> > On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:35 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>> >

>> > >What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?

>> > >

>> > > dox. and lyme testing

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to

send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > ------------------------------------

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

Guest guest

Aa

Thanks

So cud bartonela cause a pin prick bite ,then I look to where I was bitten n

have small swollen tiny red mark n sometimes a white granule or granules around

it,though in my other flat tiny black dots,they no longer around.

Wud bartonela occur in same places over n over again!

Also,keep getting pin prick bites under the index finger nail of my left hand

This finger was the finger that daily for months cleaned out the inner ears of

my beloved cat wi antibacterial n water n. Put my finger in her ear drum to

clean it out as mites bothering her ears.

Was disgusting job but did help her a bit.

So cud mites be buried under my nails

Or bartenella?

When soaking hand s feet in borax lastnight

Felt itchy all over

Was like it was makin mites worse elsewhere

Or would bartonela do that?

Surely nhs doctors have tests for bartonela

Some o my friends think im mental

One has just dropped me

Put me down,criticised me,think he thinks im a bit mental

N has droped any contact!!!!

I know it hard fir folk but its v hurtful

None of us chose this in our lives

My cats life ended badly becoz of it

N now im bein labelled put in a box

Life wont always be like this!!!!!

Im stil throwin out fabric things some old neighbours gave me when I moved

Keep simple

As still feel things get infested

Tho I know its hard for anyone to listen to

Its even harder to live like this

C

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 22:36 PST Aandraya wrote:

>Bartonella does do that, they look like bites. Sometimes it causes blister

like things, other times a rash that looks like stretchmarks.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Jan 23, 2012, at 5:19 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> Well it definately starts wi.bites

>> But I just do not have a clue wi my bites now

>> Think they external as get little swollen red lump where I have been bitten

>> Dont think internal wud do that?

>> Oh we are pushed beyond our limits

>> If I wasny goin thru this id think.the extremes folk go to were funny

>> But I find it so sad n painful n heartbraking we have had to live like this

>> Big hug to anyone else who is suffering

>> C

>>

>> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 15:10 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>>

>> >I don't think it can all be internal. I had bites that were biopsied and

came out positive for insect-related bites.

>> >

>> > > >

>> > > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to

send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

Guest guest

Aa

What causes a red long mark that burns like a burn,but I havent burnt myself!

Its just appeared!

C

>Aa

>

>

>

>

>>

>> C

>>

>>

>> >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

Guest guest

Sorry forget that last email

I was holdin a pot about an hour ago drAining hotwater

I must have burnt myself n no realised!!

Didnt burn till now I felt it!!

Ugh!!!

Feel silly now!:-)

>Aa

>

>

>

>

>>

>> C

>>

>>

>> >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

Guest guest

Me too ! They just couldn't confirm the type of critter. But they were defenitely biters, no stingers

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 0:10 Dienstag, 24.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

I don't think it can all be internal. I had bites that were biopsied and came out positive for insect-related bites.

From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 2:20:33 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingAggiU mean u had it verified from a sample from your body?C------------------------------On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:38 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:> >, I am seriously questioning myself... but I have been identified with a blood-sucking mite 3 years ago, although I have never knowingly seen a

mite!> >>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 21:35 Montag, 23.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?>>>________________________________>From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>>bird mites >Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12:09 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>I have done many strange things too.. Once when feeling particularly itchy I melted a lot of menthol crystals in water and threw it all over me in the shower.. I was shivering from head to toe, teeth chattering as well .. in the middle of summer :o) > >My mum would

sleep with a shower cap on and her face covered in vicks vapour rub.. I ordered 25 kilos of borax once, which we shared. It was everywhere, it looked like there had been a snow storm indoors.> >Looking back, there have been some funny times.. will seem even funnier when this has completely gone.> >Kaz x>>>________________________________>From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>>"bird mites " <bird mites > >Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:49 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >, you cracked me up with your story :-) I know it was not funny at all at the time, but looking back it really is. >I too have had countless nights where sleep was just something to dream about. Nothing would keep these devils away from me... I tried tape

around my thighs, but the mites still managed to get under...>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 17:24 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and .lyme testing>>> >When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks

Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning. >>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like...>>This strategy did not

work! Hey, we get desperate.>>>>>________________________________>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>bird mites >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:21:14 AM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>What was it ? >>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 1:45 Donnerstag, 19.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest. >>>>>________________________________>From: "Aggi

Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:27:54 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>Thank you ! I really do feel blessed, especially in the fact, that I haven't got any side effects of the meds and yes, I am also taking the doxy capsules.>Isn't that wonderful that we all seem to get better on the abx ? Wish I had done this a year ago. There comes the day we will be all laughing about these stupid bird mites (cross fingers-:)>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 21:05 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >Wow, that is truly a blessing and amazing. Wish we

had known about abx before we threw out so much stuff. >>So happy for you Aggi!>>>>>________________________________>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:02:55 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>I have never thrown anything out, I simply refused to, because almost everything was brand new in our new home when the infestation happened in 2009.>After I started taking anti-fungal and doxy, nothing felt infested anymore, even documents, books, bed and upholstery do just feel normal as they did before.>I can leave the bed sheets on for a week now, it is even ok to wear clothes more than once. All these 'normal' things still seem like a miracle to me and only you guys will understand what I am talking

about...>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 18:04 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >Hi C >>Were all of these things purchased outside of the UK? Sorry dear about the costs. I know most or many of us have very limited finances. We were doing better, but now finances are stretched to the limit. Husband and I are doing dental work right now too. So expensive. Everything you are doing will help C. Yes, the big throw out. We took 2 loads of furniture to the dump (over half of what we owned total), so many things got dumped. One wonders if we could have kept the stuff like Aandraya did... but better to not think about it. I wish I could give each of us

thousands of dollars to help... or win the lottery and split it.>>:) >>>________________________________>From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:54:40 AM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>Hi linda>Well just ordered sulphur soap menthol crystals epsom salts bicarb soda borax samento pine oil>Phew!!!!!>My finances cant take anymore!>But it helps!>But wi tax paid n postage packin etc >For some sites>Its crippling>When try buy things to live after move n big throw out!>U know what I mean!>Cost u an arm n a leg as well hasnt it!>C>>>>------------------------------>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 08:13 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>>>Is ammonia

cheap in the UK or are you allergic to it? That helped me immensely along with the Borax. I still put ammonia in wash sometimes and cleans out washer when you do a wash. >>>>>> >>>> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

Hi C,

No, the entemologist I was speaking to at the time advised me to push the mattress out of my bed and stick some clear tape onto my springs and bed frame between midnight and 1 a.m. when the mites are most active. So I did. It was a desperate attempt to capture something as I was questioning my sanity back in 2009. The Prof. then identified a 'blood-sucking' mite on the tapes I had sent to him, but could not specify it any further.

Von: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 23:20 Montag, 23.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

AggiU mean u had it verified from a sample from your body?C------------------------------On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:38 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:> >, I am seriously questioning myself... but I have been identified with a blood-sucking mite 3 years ago, although I have never knowingly seen a mite!> >>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 21:35 Montag, 23.Januar

2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?>>>________________________________>From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>>bird mites >Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12:09 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>I have done many strange things too.. Once when feeling particularly itchy I melted a lot of menthol crystals in water and threw it all over me in the shower.. I was shivering from head to toe, teeth chattering as well .. in the middle of summer :o) > >My mum would sleep

with a shower cap on and her face covered in vicks vapour rub.. I ordered 25 kilos of borax once, which we shared. It was everywhere, it looked like there had been a snow storm indoors.> >Looking back, there have been some funny times.. will seem even funnier when this has completely gone.> >Kaz x>>>________________________________>From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>>"bird mites " <bird mites > >Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:49 PM>Subject: Re:

Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >, you cracked me up with your story :-) I know it was not funny at all at the time, but looking back it really is. >I too have had countless nights where sleep was just something to dream about. Nothing would keep these devils away from me... I tried tape around my thighs, but the mites still managed to get under...>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 17:24 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and .lyme testing>>> >When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which

looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning. >>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like...>>This strategy did not work! Hey, we get desperate.>>>>>________________________________>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>bird mites >Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:21:14 AM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>What was it ? >>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 1:45 Donnerstag, 19.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest. >>>>>________________________________>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:27:54 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>Thank you

! I really do feel blessed, especially in the fact, that I haven't got any side effects of the meds and yes, I am also taking the doxy capsules.>Isn't that wonderful that we all seem to get better on the abx ? Wish I had done this a year ago. There comes the day we will be all laughing about these stupid bird mites (cross fingers-:)>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 21:05 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re:

Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >Wow, that is truly a blessing and amazing. Wish we had known about abx before we threw out so much stuff. >>So happy for you Aggi!>>>>>________________________________>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:02:55 PM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>I have never thrown anything out, I simply refused to, because almost everything was brand new in our new home when the infestation happened in 2009.>After

I started taking anti-fungal and doxy, nothing felt infested anymore, even documents, books, bed and upholstery do just feel normal as they did before.>I can leave the bed sheets on for a week now, it is even ok to wear clothes more than once. All these 'normal' things still seem like a miracle to me and only you guys will understand what I am talking about...>>>________________________________>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 18:04 Mittwoch, 18.Januar

2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >Hi C >>Were all of these things purchased outside of the UK? Sorry dear about the costs. I know most or many of us have very limited finances. We were doing better, but now finances are stretched to the limit. Husband and I are doing dental work right now too. So expensive. Everything you are doing will help C. Yes, the big throw out. We took 2 loads of furniture to the dump (over half of what we owned total), so many things got dumped. One wonders if we could have kept the stuff like Aandraya did... but better to not think about it. I wish I could give each of us thousands of dollars to help... or win the lottery and split it.>>:) >>>________________________________>From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>>bird mites >Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:54:40 AM>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>Hi linda>Well just ordered sulphur soap menthol crystals epsom salts bicarb soda borax samento pine oil>Phew!!!!!>My finances cant take anymore!>But it helps!>But wi tax paid n postage packin etc >For some sites>Its crippling>When try buy things to live after move n big throw out!>U know what I mean!>Cost u an arm n a leg as well hasnt it!>C>>>>------------------------------>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 08:13 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>>>Is ammonia cheap in the UK or are you allergic to it? That helped me immensely along with the Borax. I still put ammonia in wash sometimes and cleans out washer when you do a wash. >>>>>> >>>> dox. and lyme testing >> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

Very good to get it verified!:-)

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 09:03 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>Hi C,

> 

>No, the entemologist I was speaking to at the time advised me to push the

mattress out of my bed and stick some clear tape onto my springs and bed frame

between midnight and 1 a.m. when the mites are most active. So I did. It was a

desperate attempt to capture something as I was questioning my sanity back in

2009. The Prof. then identified a 'blood-sucking' mite on the tapes I had sent

to him, but could not specify it any further.

> 

>

>

>________________________________

>Von: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>

>An: bird mites

>Gesendet: 23:20 Montag, 23.Januar 2012

>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

>

>

> 

>

>Aggi

>U mean u had it verified from a sample from your body?

>C

>

>------------------------------

>On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:38 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>

>> 

>>, I am seriously questioning myself... but I have been identified with a

blood-sucking mite 3 years ago, although I have never knowingly seen a mite!

>> 

>>

>>

>>________________________________

>>Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>>An: bird mites

>>Gesendet: 21:35 Montag, 23.Januar 2012

>>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

>>

>>

>> 

>>What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?

>>

>>

>>From: " Kaz " <kazk1@...>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12:09 PM

>>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>I have done many strange things too.. Once when feeling particularly itchy I

melted a lot of menthol crystals in water and threw it all over me in the

shower.. I was shivering from head to toe, teeth chattering as well .. in the

middle of summer :o)

>> 

>>My mum would sleep with a shower cap on and her face covered in vicks vapour

rub.. I ordered 25 kilos of borax once, which we shared. It was everywhere, it

looked like there had been a snow storm indoors.

>> 

>>Looking back, there have been some funny times.. will seem even funnier when

this has completely gone.

>> 

>>Kaz x

>>

>>

>>From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>

>> " bird mites " <bird mites >

>>Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:49 PM

>>

>>

>> 

>>, you cracked me up with your story :-) I know it was not funny at all at

the time, but looking back it really is.

>>I too have had countless nights where sleep was just something to dream about.

Nothing would keep these devils away from me... I tried tape around my thighs,

but the mites still managed to get under...

>>

>>

>>Gesendet: 17:24 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and .lyme testing

>>

>>

>> 

>>When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic

painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet.  It had a

built in hoodie and zipped up the front.  Those plastic coveralls are available

through the hardware stores here in the paint department.  I would put vinyl

gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the

opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves.  I wore a pair of

swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites.  My face was then covered with

Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the

crawling down.  That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit

which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all.  I got so hot in

it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and

sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning.  

>>

>>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's

outfit.  The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay

flat on my back all night.  This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did

use it for a month or so.    The plastic painter's suit in the morning was

folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night.

Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites.  You can just imagine

what I looked like...

>>

>>This strategy did not work!  Hey, we get desperate.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>From: " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:21:14 AM

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>What was it ?

>>

>>

>>

>>Gesendet: 1:45 Donnerstag, 19.Januar 2012

>>

>>

>> 

>>I think we will too.  Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we

thought we had to do).  But what Bill did was the funniest.  

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:27:54 PM

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>Thank you ! I really do feel blessed, especially in the fact, that I

haven't got any side effects of the meds and yes, I am also taking the doxy

capsules.

>>Isn't that wonderful that we all seem to get better on the abx ? Wish I had

done this a year ago. There comes the day we will be all laughing about these

stupid bird mites (cross fingers-:)

>>

>>

>>Gesendet: 21:05 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012

>>

>>

>> 

>>Wow, that is truly a blessing and amazing.  Wish we had known about abx before

we threw out so much stuff.  

>>

>>So happy for you Aggi!

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:02:55 PM

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>I have never thrown anything out, I simply refused to, because almost

everything was brand new in our new home when the infestation happened in 2009.

>>After I started taking anti-fungal and doxy, nothing felt infested anymore,

even documents, books, bed and upholstery do just feel normal as they did

before.

>>I can leave the bed sheets on for a week now, it is even ok to wear clothes

more than once. All these 'normal' things still seem like a miracle to me and

only you guys will understand what I am talking about...

>>

>>

>>Gesendet: 18:04 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012

>>

>>

>> 

>>Hi C

>>

>>Were all of these things purchased outside of the UK?  Sorry dear about the

costs.  I know most or many of us have very limited finances.  We were doing

better, but now finances are stretched to the limit.  Husband and I are doing

dental work right now too.  So expensive. Everything you are doing will help C.

Yes, the big throw out.  We took 2 loads of furniture to the dump (over half of

what we owned total), so many things got dumped.  One wonders if we could have

kept the stuff like Aandraya did... but better to not think about it.  I wish I

could give each of us thousands of dollars to help... or win the lottery and

split it.

>>

>>:)

>>

>>

>>From: " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:54:40 AM

>>

>>

>>Hi linda

>>Well just ordered sulphur soap menthol crystals epsom salts bicarb soda borax

samento pine oil

>>Phew!!!!!

>>My finances cant take anymore!

>>But it helps!

>>But wi tax paid n postage packin etc

>>For some sites

>>Its crippling

>>When try buy things to live after move n big throw out!

>>U know what I mean!

>>Cost u an arm n a leg as well hasnt it!

>>C

>>

>>

>>

>>------------------------------

>>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 08:13 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>>

>>Is ammonia cheap in the UK or are you allergic to it? That helped me immensely

along with the Borax. I still put ammonia in wash sometimes and cleans out

washer when you do a wash.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

I get it- C. Been there, done the trial and error routine. AaOn Jan 24, 2012, at 6:09 AM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Aa

I can barely afford thev expensive herbs

It is already crippling me tryin to resolve

Would love a diagnosis but if they put me on an extensive meds protocal I cudnt aford that either.

So has be trial n error justnow!:-(

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 22:17 PST Aandraya wrote:

>On Eurolyme they will privately email you the names of Lyme literate practitioners.

>As

>

>

>

>On Jan 23, 2012, at 5:08 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> Oh its horrendous the symptoms if thats what im experiencing!!

>> An.awful docs know v little about lyme

>> An folk give me lectures sayin lyme only in certain parts o the country n that only certain symptoms nonly certain insects get it.

>> So get disbelieved that its even.possible

>> How do we stay sane!!!

>> Amazing that we do!

>> C

>>

>> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 15:00 PST Aandraya wrote:

>>

>> >Bartonella and borrelia are bacterial, babesia is protozoal- usually found together in the tick or other insect. They have found properties that are mold-like in the cell wall of the Lyme spirochete.

>> >Aa

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Jan 23, 2012, at 4:19 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > U mean what if its bacterial infections intetnally caused by mite bites n that we dont have mites on us anymore,that it just feels like we do?

>> > C

>> >

>> > On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:35 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>> >

>> > >What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?

>> > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

Guest guest

Yes Aggi, you and Marie were some of the lucky ones to get it identified. I didn't try too hard to get them ID'd, but did go to the entomologist at the County level who couldn't identify a thing. On microscope I found a bug similar to a collembola all wound up in fibers. That was as close as I came to an ID.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:50:52 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingVery good to get it verified!:-)------------------------------On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 09:03 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:>Hi C,> >No, the entemologist I was speaking to at the time advised me to push the mattress out of my bed and stick some clear tape onto my springs and bed frame between midnight and 1 a.m. when the mites are most active. So I did. It was a desperate attempt to capture something as I was questioning my sanity back in 2009. The Prof. then identified a 'blood-sucking' mite on the tapes I had sent to him, but could not specify it any further.> >>>________________________________>Von: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 23:20 Montag, 23.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >>Aggi>U mean u had it verified from a sample from your body?>C>>------------------------------>On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:38 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:>>> >>, I am seriously questioning myself... but I have been identified with a blood-sucking mite 3 years ago, although I have never knowingly seen a mite!>> >>>>>>________________________________>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 21:35 Montag, 23.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>> >>What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?>>>>>>________________________________>>From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12:09 PM>>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>>>>>>I have done many strange things too.. Once when feeling particularly itchy I melted a lot of menthol crystals in water and threw it all over me in the shower.. I was shivering from head to toe, teeth chattering as well .. in the middle of summer :o) >> >>My mum would sleep with a shower cap on and her face covered in vicks vapour rub.. I ordered 25 kilos of borax once, which we shared. It was everywhere, it looked like there had been a snow storm indoors.>> >>Looking back, there have been some funny times.. will seem even funnier when this has completely gone.>> >>Kaz x>>>>>>________________________________>>From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>>>"bird mites " <bird mites > >>Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:49 PM>>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>> >>, you cracked me up with your story :-) I know it was not funny at all at the time, but looking back it really is. >>I too have had countless nights where sleep was just something to dream about. Nothing would keep these devils away from me... I tried tape around my thighs, but the mites still managed to get under...>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 17:24 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and .lyme testing>>>>>> >>When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning. >>>>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like...>>>>This strategy did not work! Hey, we get desperate.>>>>>>>>>>________________________________>>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:21:14 AM>>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>>>>>>What was it ? >>>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 1:45 Donnerstag, 19.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>> >>I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest. >>>>>>>>>>________________________________>>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:27:54 PM>>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>>>>>>Thank you ! I really do feel blessed, especially in the fact, that I haven't got any side effects of the meds and yes, I am also taking the doxy capsules.>>Isn't that wonderful that we all seem to get better on the abx ? Wish I had done this a year ago. There comes the day we will be all laughing about these stupid bird mites (cross fingers-:)>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 21:05 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>> >>Wow, that is truly a blessing and amazing. Wish we had known about abx before we threw out so much stuff. >>>>So happy for you Aggi!>>>>>>>>>>________________________________>>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:02:55 PM>>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>>>>>>I have never thrown anything out, I simply refused to, because almost everything was brand new in our new home when the infestation happened in 2009.>>After I started taking anti-fungal and doxy, nothing felt infested anymore, even documents, books, bed and upholstery do just feel normal as they did before.>>I can leave the bed sheets on for a week now, it is even ok to wear clothes more than once. All these 'normal' things still seem like a miracle to me and only you guys will understand what I am talking about...>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 18:04 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>> >>Hi C >>>>Were all of these things purchased outside of the UK? Sorry dear about the costs. I know most or many of us have very limited finances. We were doing better, but now finances are stretched to the limit. Husband and I are doing dental work right now too. So expensive. Everything you are doing will help C. Yes, the big throw out. We took 2 loads of furniture to the dump (over half of what we owned total), so many things got dumped. One wonders if we could have kept the stuff like Aandraya did... but better to not think about it. I wish I could give each of us thousands of dollars to help... or win the lottery and split it.>>>>:) >>>>>>________________________________>>From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:54:40 AM>>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>>Hi linda>>Well just ordered sulphur soap menthol crystals epsom salts bicarb soda borax samento pine oil>>Phew!!!!!>>My finances cant take anymore!>>But it helps!>>But wi tax paid n postage packin etc >>For some sites>>Its crippling>>When try buy things to live after move n big throw out!>>U know what I mean!>>Cost u an arm n a leg as well hasnt it!>>C>>>>>>>>------------------------------>>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 08:13 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>>>>Is ammonia cheap in the UK or are you allergic to it? That helped me immensely along with the Borax. I still put ammonia in wash sometimes and cleans out washer when you do a wash. >>>>>> >>>> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

A long red mark that suddenly appeared??!! That is classic bartonella as it presents with Lyme. Those marks will go away as suddenly as they appear. You might also notice white straight and/or squiggly lines in the skin that look like stretchmarks. Bartonella and Lyme are passed in the same tick bite. The bite bumps are also Bart and yes they itch. Testing for Bart is worse than Lyme, it is diagnosed based on symptoms. Most I know with Lyme complex have bartonella- it often presents in the skin.AandrayaOn Jan 24, 2012, at 6:53 AM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Aa

What causes a red long mark that burns like a burn,but I havent burnt myself!

Its just appeared!

C

>Bartonella does do that, they look like bites. Sometimes it causes blister like things, other times a rash that looks like stretchmarks.

>Aa

>

>

>

>

>>

>> C

>>

>>

>> >I don't think it can all be internal. I had bites that were biopsied and came out positive for insect-related bites.

>> >

>> > > >

>> > > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

Guest guest

The infections probably come secondarily to the infestations. And some of us had pre-existing conditions which make it harder to get rid of or kill off the infestations.From: Goldstein@...To: bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 10:12:37 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Yes Aggi, you and Marie were some of the lucky ones to get it identified. I didn't try too hard to get them ID'd, but did go to the entomologist at the County level who couldn't identify a thing. On microscope I found a bug similar to a collembola all wound up in fibers. That was as close as I came to an ID.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:50:52 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingVery good to get it verified!:-)------------------------------On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 09:03 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:>Hi C,> >No, the entemologist I was speaking to at the time advised me to push the mattress out of my bed and stick some clear tape onto my springs and bed frame between midnight and 1 a.m. when the mites are most active. So I did. It was a desperate attempt to capture something as I was questioning my sanity back in 2009. The Prof. then identified a 'blood-sucking' mite on the tapes I had sent to him, but could not specify it any further.> >>>________________________________>Von: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>>An: bird mites >Gesendet: 23:20 Montag, 23.Januar 2012>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>> >>Aggi>U mean u had it verified from a sample from your body?>C>>------------------------------>On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:38 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:>>> >>, I am seriously questioning myself... but I have been identified with a blood-sucking mite 3 years ago, although I have never knowingly seen a mite!>> >>>>>>________________________________>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 21:35 Montag, 23.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>> >>What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?>>>>>>________________________________>>From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12:09 PM>>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>>>>>>I have done many strange things too.. Once when feeling particularly itchy I melted a lot of menthol crystals in water and threw it all over me in the shower.. I was shivering from head to toe, teeth chattering as well .. in the middle of summer :o) >> >>My mum would sleep with a shower cap on and her face covered in vicks vapour rub.. I ordered 25 kilos of borax once, which we shared. It was everywhere, it looked like there had been a snow storm indoors.>> >>Looking back, there have been some funny times.. will seem even funnier when this has completely gone.>> >>Kaz x>>>>>>________________________________>>From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>>>"bird mites " <bird mites > >>Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:49 PM>>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>> >>, you cracked me up with your story :-) I know it was not funny at all at the time, but looking back it really is. >>I too have had countless nights where sleep was just something to dream about. Nothing would keep these devils away from me... I tried tape around my thighs, but the mites still managed to get under...>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 17:24 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and .lyme testing>>>>>> >>When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning. >>>>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like...>>>>This strategy did not work! Hey, we get desperate.>>>>>>>>>>________________________________>>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:21:14 AM>>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>>>>>>What was it ? >>>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 1:45 Donnerstag, 19.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>> >>I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest. >>>>>>>>>>________________________________>>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:27:54 PM>>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>>>>>>Thank you ! I really do feel blessed, especially in the fact, that I haven't got any side effects of the meds and yes, I am also taking the doxy capsules.>>Isn't that wonderful that we all seem to get better on the abx ? Wish I had done this a year ago. There comes the day we will be all laughing about these stupid bird mites (cross fingers-:)>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 21:05 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>> >>Wow, that is truly a blessing and amazing. Wish we had known about abx before we threw out so much stuff. >>>>So happy for you Aggi!>>>>>>>>>>________________________________>>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:02:55 PM>>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>>>>>>I have never thrown anything out, I simply refused to, because almost everything was brand new in our new home when the infestation happened in 2009.>>After I started taking anti-fungal and doxy, nothing felt infested anymore, even documents, books, bed and upholstery do just feel normal as they did before.>>I can leave the bed sheets on for a week now, it is even ok to wear clothes more than once. All these 'normal' things still seem like a miracle to me and only you guys will understand what I am talking about...>>>>>>________________________________>>Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>>>An: bird mites >>Gesendet: 18:04 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012>>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>> >>Hi C >>>>Were all of these things purchased outside of the UK? Sorry dear about the costs. I know most or many of us have very limited finances. We were doing better, but now finances are stretched to the limit. Husband and I are doing dental work right now too. So expensive. Everything you are doing will help C. Yes, the big throw out. We took 2 loads of furniture to the dump (over half of what we owned total), so many things got dumped. One wonders if we could have kept the stuff like Aandraya did... but better to not think about it. I wish I could give each of us thousands of dollars to help... or win the lottery and split it.>>>>:) >>>>>>________________________________>>From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:54:40 AM>>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>>>>>>Hi linda>>Well just ordered sulphur soap menthol crystals epsom salts bicarb soda borax samento pine oil>>Phew!!!!!>>My finances cant take anymore!>>But it helps!>>But wi tax paid n postage packin etc >>For some sites>>Its crippling>>When try buy things to live after move n big throw out!>>U know what I mean!>>Cost u an arm n a leg as well hasnt it!>>C>>>>>>>>------------------------------>>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 08:13 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>>>>Is ammonia cheap in the UK or are you allergic to it? That helped me immensely along with the Borax. I still put ammonia in wash sometimes and cleans out washer when you do a wash. >>>>>> >>>> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

C- I don't know but bartonella also does this, they look like burn marks and come on suddenly. Stretch your skin and see if you see any whitish lines underneath- especially under arms, sides of breasts, abdomen, waist and hip area.AaOn Jan 24, 2012, at 7:42 AM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Sorry forget that last email

I was holdin a pot about an hour ago drAining hotwater

I must have burnt myself n no realised!!

Didnt burn till now I felt it!!

Ugh!!!

Feel silly now!:-)

>Bartonella does do that, they look like bites. Sometimes it causes blister like things, other times a rash that looks like stretchmarks.

>Aa

>

>

>

>

>>

>> C

>>

>>

>> >I don't think it can all be internal. I had bites that were biopsied and came out positive for insect-related bites.

>> >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

Guest guest

- most of the cases I know of they had symptoms of infection before the infestation, as in my case.AaOn Jan 24, 2012, at 12:14 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

The infections probably come secondarily to the infestations. And some of us had pre-existing conditions which make it harder to get rid of or kill off the infestations.From: Goldstein@...To: bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 10:12:37 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Guest guest

AaI had many years of infection prior to getting infestation. CFS and fibroFrom: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 11:30:42 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

- most of the cases I know of they had symptoms of infection before the infestation, as in my case.AaOn Jan 24, 2012, at 12:14 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Guest guest

Yes linda I had candida for years before also!

Oh boy got feet in basin of epsom salts pine orange oregano coconut n borax

N I am gettin majorly painful pinprick stabbing bites,on my feet worse than

usual n severe

Is that herxing

Bugs dying

Mites or maybe bartonella?

An so itchy everywhere else

Ugh

C

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 13:15 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>Aa

>

>

>I had many years of infection prior to getting infestation. CFS and fibro

>

>

>

>

> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

C-Yes bartonella causes little red dots that look like bites. All my Lyme friends and I have had them at one point or another. The burning itching is Lyme/Bart. Bart causes more skin symptoms than Lyme itself. But chronic Bart combined with borrelia(Lyme) is much worse. Takes 10-16 months to treat though I'm at 2 yrs and I know people treating longer- depends how deep seeded the bugs are and how virulent the strain is- there are more strains then borrelia. In Europe the borrelia strain is mostly garinni.Aa On Jan 24, 2012, at 6:26 AM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Aa

Thanks

So cud bartonela cause a pin prick bite ,then I look to where I was bitten n have small swollen tiny red mark n sometimes a white granule or granules around it,though in my other flat tiny black dots,they no longer around.

Wud bartonela occur in same places over n over again!

Also,keep getting pin prick bites under the index finger nail of my left hand

This finger was the finger that daily for months cleaned out the inner ears of my beloved cat wi antibacterial n water n. Put my finger in her ear drum to clean it out as mites bothering her ears.

Was disgusting job but did help her a bit.

So cud mites be buried under my nails

Or bartenella?

When soaking hand s feet in borax lastnight

Felt itchy all over

Was like it was makin mites worse elsewhere

Or would bartonela do that?

Surely nhs doctors have tests for bartonela

Some o my friends think im mental

One has just dropped me

Put me down,criticised me,think he thinks im a bit mental

N has droped any contact!!!!

I know it hard fir folk but its v hurtful

None of us chose this in our lives

My cats life ended badly becoz of it

N now im bein labelled put in a box

Life wont always be like this!!!!!

Im stil throwin out fabric things some old neighbours gave me when I moved

Keep simple

As still feel things get infested

Tho I know its hard for anyone to listen to

Its even harder to live like this

C

>Aa

>

>

>

>

>>

>> C

>>

>>

>> >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

Guest guest

Hi C,

Since you seem to be a fungus candidate just like I am, have you tried something like Canestene on your feet, I mean any anti-fungal treatment ? My life has totally changed since I started Itraconazole capsules 100mg

2 x daily.

You should probably consider that, instead of buying 10 different things that do not work for you.

Is there anything that h a s worked for you so far and I mean a noticeable difference ?

Von: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 22:46 Dienstag, 24.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Yes linda I had candida for years before also!Oh boy got feet in basin of epsom salts pine orange oregano coconut n boraxN I am gettin majorly painful pinprick stabbing bites,on my feet worse than usual n severeIs that herxingBugs dyingMites or maybe bartonella?An so itchy everywhere elseUghC------------------------------On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 13:15 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>Aa >>>I had many years of infection prior to getting infestation. CFS and fibro >>> >> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

Thsnks Aa

So banderol shud help if I have bartonella shudnt it

2 yrs maybe,phew

How long did u get pin prick bites after getin treatment?

Lastnite after borax pinprick bites vv agressive and sore on feet red marks also

blisters that go away in short time so nothin to show doctor!!!

So frustrating!!!

How will I know if its mites or bartonella?

One website I read said hexing isnt good sign as they getin more agressive!

I thought it a sign of killing them off!

Oh what a life!:-(

C

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 13:51 PST Aandraya wrote:

>C-

>Yes bartonella causes little red dots that look like bites. All my Lyme

friends and I have had them at one point or another. The burning itching is

Lyme/Bart. Bart causes more skin symptoms than Lyme itself. But chronic Bart

combined with borrelia(Lyme) is much worse. Takes 10-16 months to treat though

I'm at 2 yrs and I know people treating longer- depends how deep seeded the bugs

are and how virulent the strain is- there are more strains then borrelia. In

Europe the borrelia strain is mostly garinni.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Jan 24, 2012, at 6:26 AM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> Aa

>> Thanks

>> So cud bartonela cause a pin prick bite ,then I look to where I was bitten n

have small swollen tiny red mark n sometimes a white granule or granules around

it,though in my other flat tiny black dots,they no longer around.

>> Wud bartonela occur in same places over n over again!

>> Also,keep getting pin prick bites under the index finger nail of my left hand

>> This finger was the finger that daily for months cleaned out the inner ears

of my beloved cat wi antibacterial n water n. Put my finger in her ear drum to

clean it out as mites bothering her ears.

>> Was disgusting job but did help her a bit.

>> So cud mites be buried under my nails

>> Or bartenella?

>> When soaking hand s feet in borax lastnight

>> Felt itchy all over

>> Was like it was makin mites worse elsewhere

>> Or would bartonela do that?

>> Surely nhs doctors have tests for bartonela

>> Some o my friends think im mental

>> One has just dropped me

>> Put me down,criticised me,think he thinks im a bit mental

>> N has droped any contact!!!!

>> I know it hard fir folk but its v hurtful

>> None of us chose this in our lives

>> My cats life ended badly becoz of it

>> N now im bein labelled put in a box

>> Life wont always be like this!!!!!

>> Im stil throwin out fabric things some old neighbours gave me when I moved

>> Keep simple

>> As still feel things get infested

>> Tho I know its hard for anyone to listen to

>> Its even harder to live like this

>> C

>>

>> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 22:36 PST Aandraya wrote:

>>

>> >Bartonella does do that, they look like bites. Sometimes it causes blister

>> >Aa

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Jan 23, 2012, at 5:19 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >

>> > Well it definately starts wi.bites

>> > But I just do not have a clue wi my bites now

>> > Think they external as get little swollen red lump where I have been bitten

>> > Dont think internal wud do that?

>> > Oh we are pushed beyond our limits

>> > If I wasny goin thru this id think.the extremes folk go to were funny

>> > But I find it so sad n painful n heartbraking we have had to live like this

>> > Big hug to anyone else who is suffering

>> > C

>> >

>> > On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 15:10 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>> >

>> > >I don't think it can all be internal. I had bites that were biopsied and

>> > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > > >