Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ah thats interesting re capsule bein easier on tummy

Thanks linda:-)

------------------------------

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 13:33 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>If you do go the Doxy route C, I had to change from the pill form to the

capsule form. The pill form hurt my stomach, but the powdered form in a capsule

does not make me nauseous or hurt the tummy. My doctor knew the capsule would be

better after I complained about the pain and her change to capsule form worked

for me.

>

> Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

>

>

>Hi elissa

>Glad u doin well !

>I got candida wi penicillin 16 yr ago n system never been right since,it was

chronic for years,internal anti fungals didnt help just time,candida diet

probiotics herbs etc

>Pain killers for endometriosis caused severe stomach inflamation so have be v

careful what tabs I take

>Any time I have taken antibiotics they upset tum.lining

>And would have lower dose

>N no way my tum cud cope three months

>Have been known get dizzy slur words stager about heart speed wi abx

>Had go accident emergency once it was scarey!!!

>So here am I wundering am I wastin time n money on herbs when u all havin

excelant doxy results

>Buy spent many many months before on omepazarole ulcur medicine n dont want

have to repeat that experience

>But if herbs not enough

>May have go doxy route!

>C

>

>

>

>------------------------------

>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 13:19 PST Elissa wrote:

>

>>Things do get better!!

>>

>>C...are you allergic to abx? Is that why you don't take them? I think

>>things would get better for you...you would not have to spend money and

>>time on other stuff and cleaning.

>>

>>Since on abx, I just wash with lye soap. And still wash bedding/pajamas

>>after 1 night. Otherwise we are mostly back to normal.

>>

>>Aggi that's great you wash sheets once a week. still get a handful of

>>pricks/bites at night...though they are not painful now.

>>

>>On Jan 18, 2012 4:01 PM, " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>>

>>**

>>

>>

>>

>>Yes thats great aggi :-)

>>

>>------------------------------

>>

>>

>>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 12:05 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>>

>>Wow, that is truly a blessing an...

>>

>>----- Original Message -----

>>From: " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...>

>>bird mites (DOT) ..

>>

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

C-good luck!  Hope the herbs help!

On Jan 18, 2012 4:35 PM, " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Ah thats interesting re capsule bein easier on tummy

Thanks linda:-)

------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 13:33 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>If you do go the Doxy route C, I...

>----- Original Message ----->From: " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...> >bird mitesyah (DOT) ..

Guest guest

Thank you ! I really do feel blessed, especially in the fact, that I haven't got any side effects of the meds and yes, I am also taking the doxy capsules.

Isn't that wonderful that we all seem to get better on the abx ? Wish I had done this a year ago. There comes the day we will be all laughing about these stupid bird mites (cross fingers-:)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:05 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Wow, that is truly a blessing and amazing. Wish we had known about abx before we threw out so much stuff.

So happy for you Aggi!

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:02:55 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

I have never thrown anything out, I simply refused to, because almost everything was brand new in our new home when the infestation happened in 2009.

After I started taking anti-fungal and doxy, nothing felt infested anymore, even documents, books, bed and upholstery do just feel normal as they did before.

I can leave the bed sheets on for a week now, it is even ok to wear clothes more than once. All these 'normal' things still seem like a miracle to me and only you guys will understand what I am talking about...

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:04 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi C

Were all of these things purchased outside of the UK? Sorry dear about the costs. I know most or many of us have very limited finances. We were doing better, but now finances are stretched to the limit. Husband and I are doing dental work right now too. So expensive. Everything you are doing will help C. Yes, the big throw out. We took 2 loads of furniture to the dump (over half of what we owned total), so many things got dumped. One wonders if we could have kept the stuff like Aandraya did... but better to not think about it. I wish I could give each of us thousands of dollars to help... or win the lottery and split it.

:)

From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:54:40 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingHi lindaWell just ordered sulphur soap menthol crystals epsom salts bicarb soda borax samento pine oilPhew!!!!!My finances cant take anymore!But it helps!But wi tax paid n postage packin etc For some sitesIts cripplingWhen try buy things to live after move n big throw out!U know what I mean!Cost u an arm n a leg as well hasnt it!C------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 08:13 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>Is ammonia cheap in the UK or are you allergic

to it? That helped me immensely along with the Borax. I still put ammonia in wash sometimes and cleans out washer when you do a wash. >>> >> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

Wow Elissa, I justt LOVE reading these post, where people are getting better.

I also still get some crawlies and mild pin pricks, but the nasty bitings and sleepless nights are for the history books now :-)

Von: Elissa <elissarachel@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 22:19 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Things do get better!!

C...are you allergic to abx? Is that why you don't take them? I think things would get better for you...you would not have to spend money and time on other stuff and cleaning.

Since on abx, I just wash with lye soap. And still wash bedding/pajamas after 1 night. Otherwise we are mostly back to normal.

Aggi that's great you wash sheets once a week. still get a handful of pricks/bites at night...though they are not painful now.

On Jan 18, 2012 4:01 PM, "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Yes thats great aggi :-)------------------------------

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 12:05 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>Wow, that is truly a blessing an...

>----- Original Message ----->From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...> >bird mites (DOT) ..

Guest guest

Yes I love reading about your successes also!

C

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 14:32 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

>Wow Elissa, I justt LOVE reading these post, where people are getting better.

>I also still get some crawlies and mild pin pricks, but the nasty bitings and

sleepless nights are for the history books now :-)

>

>

>________________________________

>Von: Elissa <elissarachel@...>

>An: bird mites

>Gesendet: 22:19 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012

>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

>

>

>Things do get better!!

>C...are you allergic to abx?  Is that why you don't take them?  I think things

would get better for you...you would not have to spend money and time on other

stuff and cleaning.

>Since on abx, I just wash with lye soap.  And still wash bedding/pajamas after

1 night.  Otherwise we are mostly back to normal.

>Aggi that's great you wash sheets once a week.  still get a handful of

pricks/bites at night...though they are not painful now.

>On Jan 18, 2012 4:01 PM, " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>>

>>

>> 

>>

>>Yes thats great aggi :-)

>>

>>------------------------------

>>

>>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 12:05 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>>

>>Wow, that is truly a blessing an...

>>From: " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...>

>>bird mites (DOT) ..

Guest guest

Doxy can cause nausea if not taken with food. There are many other antibiotics that aren't so hard on the stomach.AaOn Jan 18, 2012, at 3:33 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

If you do go the Doxy route C, I had to change from the pill form to the capsule form. The pill form hurt my stomach, but the powdered form in a capsule does not make me nauseous or hurt the tummy. My doctor knew the capsule would be better after I complained about the pain and her change to capsule form worked for me.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 1:29:37 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingHi elissaGlad u doin well !I got candida wi penicillin 16 yr ago n system never been right since,it was chronic for years,internal anti fungals didnt help just time,candida diet probiotics herbs etcPain killers for endometriosis caused severe stomach inflamation so have be v careful what tabs I takeAny time I have

taken antibiotics they upset tum.liningAnd would have lower doseN no way my tum cud cope three monthsHave been known get dizzy slur words stager about heart speed wi abxHad go accident emergency once it was scarey!!!So here am I wundering am I wastin time n money on herbs when u all havin excelant doxy resultsBuy spent many many months before on omepazarole ulcur medicine n dont want have to repeat that experienceBut if herbs not enoughMay have go doxy route!C------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 13:19 PST Elissa wrote:>Things do get better!!>>C...are you allergic to abx? Is that why you don't take them? I think>things would get better for you...you would not have to spend money and>time on other stuff and cleaning.>>Since on abx, I just wash with lye soap. And still wash bedding/pajamas>after 1 night. Otherwise we are mostly

back to normal.>>Aggi that's great you wash sheets once a week. still get a handful of>pricks/bites at night...though they are not painful now.>>On Jan 18, 2012 4:01 PM, "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>>**>>>>Yes thats great aggi :-)>>------------------------------>>>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 12:05 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>>>Wow, that is truly a blessing an...>>>----- Original Message ----->>From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>>bird mites (DOT) ..> ------------------------------------

Guest guest

But are they as succesful wi this mite problem?

Amoxicillan I wudnt want as its penicillon based

Dont think doxy is.

Iys doxy everyone here says is great!

C

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 15:16 PST Aandraya wrote:

>Doxy can cause nausea if not taken with food. There are many other antibiotics

that aren't so hard on the stomach.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Jan 18, 2012, at 3:33 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

>

>> If you do go the Doxy route C, I had to change from the pill form to the

capsule form. The pill form hurt my stomach, but the powdered form in a capsule

does not make me nauseous or hurt the tummy. My doctor knew the capsule would

be better after I complained about the pain and her change to capsule form

worked for me.

>>

>> From: " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...>

>> bird mites

>> Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 1:29:37 PM

>> Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

>>

>>

>> Hi elissa

>> Glad u doin well !

>> I got candida wi penicillin 16 yr ago n system never been right since,it was

probiotics herbs etc

>> Pain killers for endometriosis caused severe stomach inflamation so have be v

careful what tabs I take

>> Any time I have taken antibiotics they upset tum.lining

>> And would have lower dose

>> N no way my tum cud cope three months

>> Have been known get dizzy slur words stager about heart speed wi abx

>> Had go accident emergency once it was scarey!!!

>> So here am I wundering am I wastin time n money on herbs when u all havin

excelant doxy results

>> Buy spent many many months before on omepazarole ulcur medicine n dont want

>> But if herbs not enough

>> May have go doxy route!

>> C

>>

>>

>>

>> ------------------------------

>> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 13:19 PST Elissa wrote:

>>

>> >Things do get better!!

>> >

>> >C...are you allergic to abx? Is that why you don't take them? I think

>> >things would get better for you...you would not have to spend money and

>> >time on other stuff and cleaning.

>> >

>> >Since on abx, I just wash with lye soap. And still wash bedding/pajamas

>> >after 1 night. Otherwise we are mostly back to normal.

>> >

>> >Aggi that's great you wash sheets once a week. still get a handful of

>> >pricks/bites at night...though they are not painful now.

>> >

>> >On Jan 18, 2012 4:01 PM, " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >**

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >Yes thats great aggi :-)

>> >

>> >------------------------------

>> >

>> >

>> >On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 12:05 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>> >

>> >Wow, that is truly a blessing an...

>> >

>> >----- Original Message -----

>> >From: " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...>

>> >bird mites (DOT) ..

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>> ------------------------------------

>>

>>

Guest guest

Thanks elissa!:-)

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 13:42 PST Elissa wrote:

>C-good luck! Hope the herbs help!

>

>On Jan 18, 2012 4:35 PM, " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>**

>

>

>

>Ah thats interesting re capsule bein easier on tummy

>Thanks linda:-)

>

>

>

>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 13:33 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>

>>If you do go the Doxy route C, I...

>

>>From: " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...>

>>bird mitesyah (DOT) ..

>

Guest guest

U know putting clove oil neem n apple cider vinegar on externaly has helped also

Think cloves helped wi crawlies

Probably overdosin on the neem

But u know what this is like

U get desperate!!!

Tc

Whens baba due?

U feelin well ?

C

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 13:42 PST Elissa wrote:

>C-good luck! Hope the herbs help!

>

>On Jan 18, 2012 4:35 PM, " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>**

>

>

>

>Ah thats interesting re capsule bein easier on tummy

>Thanks linda:-)

>

>

>

>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 13:33 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>

>>If you do go the Doxy route C, I...

>

>>From: " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...>

>>bird mitesyah (DOT) ..

>

Guest guest

I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest. From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:27:54 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Thank you ! I really do feel blessed, especially in the fact, that I haven't got any side effects of the meds and yes, I am also taking the doxy capsules.

Isn't that wonderful that we all seem to get better on the abx ? Wish I had done this a year ago. There comes the day we will be all laughing about these stupid bird mites (cross fingers-:)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:05 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Wow, that is truly a blessing and amazing. Wish we had known about abx before we threw out so much stuff.

So happy for you Aggi!

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:02:55 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

I have never thrown anything out, I simply refused to, because almost everything was brand new in our new home when the infestation happened in 2009.

After I started taking anti-fungal and doxy, nothing felt infested anymore, even documents, books, bed and upholstery do just feel normal as they did before.

I can leave the bed sheets on for a week now, it is even ok to wear clothes more than once. All these 'normal' things still seem like a miracle to me and only you guys will understand what I am talking about...

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:04 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi C

Were all of these things purchased outside of the UK? Sorry dear about the costs. I know most or many of us have very limited finances. We were doing better, but now finances are stretched to the limit. Husband and I are doing dental work right now too. So expensive. Everything you are doing will help C. Yes, the big throw out. We took 2 loads of furniture to the dump (over half of what we owned total), so many things got dumped. One wonders if we could have kept the stuff like Aandraya did... but better to not think about it. I wish I could give each of us thousands of dollars to help... or win the lottery and split it.

From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:54:40 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingHi lindaWell just ordered sulphur soap menthol crystals epsom salts bicarb soda borax samento pine oilPhew!!!!!My finances cant take anymore!But it helps!But wi tax paid n postage packin etc For some sitesIts cripplingWhen try buy things to live after move n big throw out!U know what I mean!Cost u an arm n a leg as well hasnt it!C------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 08:13 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>Is ammonia cheap in the UK or are you allergic

to it? That helped me immensely along with the Borax. I still put ammonia in wash sometimes and cleans out washer when you do a wash. >>> >> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

You are so welcome deedee!From: "deedee" <hair2cut00@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 3:18:55 PMSubject: Re: dox. and lyme testingThank you all for your help//// Much appreciated> >> > > >> >> > > > Deedee> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > > I think you can get doxy from pharmacychecker.com without a script. I know how frustrating it is not to be able to get your meds through your doctor! This whole issue is a nightmare!> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > > > >> > > >> >> > > > dox. and lyme testing> >> > > >> >> > > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > > ------------------------------------> >> > > >> >> > > >

Guest guest

Doxy is not in the penicillin family.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 3:45:29 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingBut are they as succesful wi this mite problem?Amoxicillan I wudnt want as its penicillon basedDont think doxy is.Iys doxy everyone here says is great!C------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 15:16 PST Aandraya wrote:>Doxy can cause nausea if not taken with food. There are many other antibiotics that aren't so hard on the stomach.>Aa>>>>On Jan 18, 2012, at 3:33 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:>>> If you do go the Doxy route C, I had to change from the pill form to the capsule form. The pill form hurt my stomach, but the powdered form in a capsule does not make me nauseous or hurt the tummy. My doctor knew the capsule would be better after I complained about the pain and her change to capsule form worked for me.>> >> From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>>> bird mites >> Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 1:29:37 PM>> Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>> >> >> Hi elissa>> Glad u doin well !>> I got candida wi penicillin 16 yr ago n system never been right since,it was chronic for years,internal anti fungals didnt help just time,candida diet probiotics herbs etc>> Pain killers for endometriosis caused severe stomach inflamation so have be v careful what tabs I take>> Any time I have taken antibiotics they upset tum.lining>> And would have lower dose>> N no way my tum cud cope three months>> Have been known get dizzy slur words stager about heart speed wi abx>> Had go accident emergency once it was scarey!!!>> So here am I wundering am I wastin time n money on herbs when u all havin excelant doxy results>> Buy spent many many months before on omepazarole ulcur medicine n dont want have to repeat that experience>> But if herbs not enough>> May have go doxy route!>> C>> >> >> >> ------------------------------>> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 13:19 PST Elissa wrote:>> >> >Things do get better!!>> >>> >C...are you allergic to abx? Is that why you don't take them? I think>> >things would get better for you...you would not have to spend money and>> >time on other stuff and cleaning.>> >>> >Since on abx, I just wash with lye soap. And still wash bedding/pajamas>> >after 1 night. Otherwise we are mostly back to normal.>> >>> >Aggi that's great you wash sheets once a week. still get a handful of>> >pricks/bites at night...though they are not painful now.>> >>> >On Jan 18, 2012 4:01 PM, "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>> >>> >**>> >>> >>> >>> >Yes thats great aggi :-)>> >>> >------------------------------>> >>> >>> >On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 12:05 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>> >>> >Wow, that is truly a blessing an...>> >>> >----- Original Message ----->> >From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>> >bird mites (DOT) ..>> >>> >> >> >> ------------------------------------>> >>

Guest guest

I just googled that to be sure C, it is in the tetracycline grouping and does not contain penicillin.From: Goldstein@...To: bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 4:48:54 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Doxy is not in the penicillin family.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 3:45:29 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingBut are they as succesful wi this mite problem?Amoxicillan I wudnt want as its penicillon basedDont think doxy is.Iys doxy everyone here says is great!C------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 15:16 PST Aandraya wrote:>Doxy can cause nausea if not taken with food. There are many other antibiotics that aren't so hard on the stomach.>Aa>>>>On Jan 18, 2012, at 3:33 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:>>> If you do go the Doxy route C, I had to change from the pill form to the capsule form. The pill form hurt my stomach, but the powdered form in a capsule does not make me nauseous or hurt the tummy. My doctor knew the capsule would be better after I complained about the pain and her change to capsule form worked for me.>> >> From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>>> bird mites >> Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 1:29:37 PM>> Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing>> >> >> Hi elissa>> Glad u doin well !>> I got candida wi penicillin 16 yr ago n system never been right since,it was chronic for years,internal anti fungals didnt help just time,candida diet probiotics herbs etc>> Pain killers for endometriosis caused severe stomach inflamation so have be v careful what tabs I take>> Any time I have taken antibiotics they upset tum.lining>> And would have lower dose>> N no way my tum cud cope three months>> Have been known get dizzy slur words stager about heart speed wi abx>> Had go accident emergency once it was scarey!!!>> So here am I wundering am I wastin time n money on herbs when u all havin excelant doxy results>> Buy spent many many months before on omepazarole ulcur medicine n dont want have to repeat that experience>> But if herbs not enough>> May have go doxy route!>> C>> >> >> >> ------------------------------>> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 13:19 PST Elissa wrote:>> >> >Things do get better!!>> >>> >C...are you allergic to abx? Is that why you don't take them? I think>> >things would get better for you...you would not have to spend money and>> >time on other stuff and cleaning.>> >>> >Since on abx, I just wash with lye soap. And still wash bedding/pajamas>> >after 1 night. Otherwise we are mostly back to normal.>> >>> >Aggi that's great you wash sheets once a week. still get a handful of>> >pricks/bites at night...though they are not painful now.>> >>> >On Jan 18, 2012 4:01 PM, "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:>> >>> >**>> >>> >>> >>> >Yes thats great aggi :-)>> >>> >------------------------------>> >>> >>> >On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 12:05 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>> >>> >Wow, that is truly a blessing an...>> >>> >----- Original Message ----->> >From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>>> >bird mites (DOT) ..>> >>> >> >> >> ------------------------------------>> >>

Guest guest

Yes, Doxy is a very powerful abx.AaOn Jan 18, 2012, at 5:45 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

But are they as succesful wi this mite problem?

Amoxicillan I wudnt want as its penicillon based

Dont think doxy is.

Iys doxy everyone here says is great!

C

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 15:16 PST Aandraya wrote:

>Doxy can cause nausea if not taken with food. There are many other antibiotics that aren't so hard on the stomach.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Jan 18, 2012, at 3:33 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

>

>> If you do go the Doxy route C, I had to change from the pill form to the capsule form. The pill form hurt my stomach, but the powdered form in a capsule does not make me nauseous or hurt the tummy. My doctor knew the capsule would be better after I complained about the pain and her change to capsule form worked for me.

>>

>> From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>

>> bird mites

>> Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 1:29:37 PM

>> Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

>>

>>

>> Hi elissa

>> Glad u doin well !

>> I got candida wi penicillin 16 yr ago n system never been right since,it was chronic for years,internal anti fungals didnt help just time,candida diet probiotics herbs etc

>> Pain killers for endometriosis caused severe stomach inflamation so have be v careful what tabs I take

>> So here am I wundering am I wastin time n money on herbs when u all havin excelant doxy results

>> Buy spent many many months before on omepazarole ulcur medicine n dont want have to repeat that experience

>> C

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Jan 18, 2012 4:01 PM, "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >**

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>

>> >bird mites (DOT) ..

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Guest guest

Baby is due in July.  Feeling much better than I did a month ago...soon you will be, too!

On Jan 18, 2012 7:52 PM, " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> wrote:

Yes, Doxy is a very powerful abx.AaOn Jan 18, 2012, at 5:45 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>  >>> But are they ...

Guest guest

Hi Aggi!Wonderful! We also change bedsheets only once a week after our move. But it must be great to be able to keep all your stuff. It has been so economically tough to sell the house with a loss and also throw away everything we owned.

I am happy about your so good situation!

Take care!Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 9:02 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi C

Guest guest

Hi

It's awful when everything you own has to be thrown away, this problem is bad enough without that too.. If only we had known then what we know now.. it may have been different - It's a massive learning curve - who knew anything about bird mites, or any mites before it all started? I had only heard of scabies and thought that it was that.

I'm glad you didn't thrown all your belongings out Aggi, especially as they were all brand new at the time as well.

I can't wait for the day I can put underwear on without steam ironing the life out of it ;o) or hoovering my boots ( if someone, 2 years ago, had told me I would be doing that in the future I would have said they were nuts).

It's all brilliant the way it's going and I would like to thank everybody for their advice and friendliness in this group.

Thanks

Kaz xx

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 8:21 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi Aggi!Wonderful! We also change bedsheets only once a week after our move. But it must be great to be able to keep all your stuff. It has been so economically tough to sell the house with a loss and also throw away everything we owned.

I am happy about your so good situation!

Take care!Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 9:02 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi C

Guest guest

Thought so,thanks linda

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 16:48 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>Doxy is not in the penicillin family.

>

> Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

>>

>>

>> Hi elissa

>> Glad u doin well !

>> I got candida wi penicillin 16 yr ago n system never been right since,it was

probiotics herbs etc

>> Pain killers for endometriosis caused severe stomach inflamation so have be v

careful what tabs I take

>> So here am I wundering am I wastin time n money on herbs when u all havin

excelant doxy results

>> Buy spent many many months before on omepazarole ulcur medicine n dont want

>> C

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >On Jan 18, 2012 4:01 PM, " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>> >

>> >**

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >From: " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...>

>> >bird mites (DOT) ..

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Guest guest

Aw elissa

So glad u a lot better!

N be lovely have new wee baby soon

Just take gentle care of yourself!:-)

C

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 17:02 PST Elissa wrote:

>Baby is due in July. Feeling much better than I did a month ago...soon you

>will be, too!

>

>On Jan 18, 2012 7:52 PM, " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> wrote:

>

>**

>

>

>Yes, Doxy is a very powerful abx.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Jan 18, 2012, at 5:45 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>>

>>

>> But are they ...

>

Guest guest

Hi Sad Girl

I have found 2 tbls coconut oil in 48 oz of warm water. Spraayed in the

environment suffacates the bug. & it smells great & never goes rancid. It is

sold at thee grocery next to the olive oil .

Ever since I started using coconut oil 2 bls in water I have been able to be

free from the bug.

I put 2 tbls in the bath tub & soaksed after a borax bath & all 3 years of

crawling came to an end. If I didng wafe a bath I would make a bucket of 1/2 cup

of borax & 3 gal of water & sit in the shower & pour it all over me with my

clothes on ,so the clothes would help soak out the bug. Cotton cloth accts as a

drawing cloth to speed removal of the bug.

I sprayed the cieling 1st , it is a spider , it likes to drop on you , but is

can't when it has coconut oil & water on it . I did the spraing daily as

needed.@t works on cloth chairs also , I perfer hard wood chairs , freshly

varnished. .

Boot on the feet changed everything for me , they never get my feet ever .

God bless you ,

Bill

Bible

For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed But my kindness shall

not depart from you, Is 54:10

------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 11:57 AM EST Sad Girl

wrote:>>Thanks bill>Will soak feet n hands in borax n water when it

arrives!:-)>See how I go>C>>>>------------------------------>On Wed, Jan 18,

2012 08:50 PST Doe wrote:>>>>>Hi Sadgirl >>>> When I had an itch on my feet

that was incredibly terrible I soaked my feet a hands in 1/2 cup borax per 3

gallons of water for 30 mins , it soothed & cured it . I had it very bad , I

repeated 2 times per day for 60 days. Many suffers did the same . >> After a

while it was easier to put 2 tbls borax in some old rubber boots with 3 cups or

so of water & walk around & nd get some chores done ,while wearing rubber gloves

with the same mix in it . Afer a few weeks it is almost gone for good , but I

kept it up so it wouldn't come back . after e week I would switch to epsom salts

2 tbls to get a break from the borax & to trick the bug so he would not get used

to borax. It is all painless , it

feels like salt water & is very safe. >> Also the peroxide mix will kill it

applying it 2 times daily or after any showers. Peroxide causes the borax to

pentrate into the skin deep. So does msm act as a penetrate. >>>> Peroxide mix:

>>http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cure.html>>>>The mix:>> 2 tblspns

borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster>>16 oz peroxide (3%)>> 32 oz

water.>>mix it , and the borax nuetralizes the peroxide, it is painless & the is

no fizz or bruning from this mix & it is cheap>>>>>>If they are deep ones I use

>>8tblspns borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster>>8 oz peroxide (3%)>>8 oz

water.>>>>alternate mix , even safer the peroxide , all mixes here are painless

by the way >>Msm mix : >>>>per Frito >>2 teasp msm >>2 tbls boraz & >>32 oz of

water >>>>msm ( they sell it in bulk at health food stores , or in capsules at

the pharmacy : $13.00 for 100 250mg capsules. I open them & pour out the

contents , tablets will work

too dissolved in water , just use 4 teasp becuse thre are sdditives in the

tablests to bind it together , it is no big science msm is a pnetrate & is

eatable . It comes in pill form >>>>>> God bless you Sad girl ,>>>>Bill>>>>>>...

>>the good word>>>>110:1 (A>> Psalm of .) The LORD said unto my Lord,>>

Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. >>The LORD

shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine

enemies. 3 Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in the

beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy

youth>>>>>>:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.. Jesus is Lord of

All l:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.>>>>`,,`,,`>> >>... __/ /\____ ____ >>,

o`,/__/ _/\_ //____/\>>```)( | | | | | | | || |l |>>,.- ,.-~~-., `-. :>>As forme

and my house, >>We will serve YHWH! >>>>>>,,`,,``>>>>>>>> (Mat 27:40>>50 Jesus,

when he had cried again with a

loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was

rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks

rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept

arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the

holy city, and appeared unto many. 54 Now when the centurion, and they that were

with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done,

they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God. 55 And many women

were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee,>>>>>>Psalm

68:18 >>>>>>18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou

hast received gifts for men; yea, [for] the rebellious also, that the LORD God

might dwell [among them]. 19 Blessed [be] the Lord, [who] daily loadeth us [with

benefits, even] the God of our salvation. Selah.

>>>>>>>>>>>>------------------------------On

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 5:09 PM EST Sad Girl wrote:>Hi All>Feeling very itchy all

over especially at night>Could this be a side effect of the samento?>Is that

what herxing feels like?>Still getting bites feet n nails>The itching feels like

the worst candida like itch>On five drops three times a day>Workin my way

up>Thanks>C>------------------------------>On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 10:43 PST

Aandraya wrote:>Kit is free from Igenix, any MD can sign off on the test. Get

your blood drawn and you send it in the Fed Ex envelope Igenix provides. Test

#s 188 and 189.>Aandraya>>On Jan 16, 2012, at 11:47 PM,

Goldstein@... wrote:> You would either have to convince your doctor

to do this IGeneX testing or go to a LLMD. Many of the LLMD's do use this test.

They have the kit available and the actual testing is about $200 if I recall.> >

Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 5:03:43 PM> Subject:

Re: dox. and lyme testing> > http://igenex.com/Website/> > ---

In bird mites , " deedee " <hair2cut00@...> wrote:> > > > How or

where to get a lyme test??> > > > > > > Deedee> > > > > > > I think you can get doxy

from pharmacychecker.com without a script. I know how frustrating it is not to

be able to get your meds through your doctor! This whole issue is a nightmare!>

> > > > > > > > > > > dox. and lyme testing> > > > >

Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a

test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now>> thats

why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i

can talk my drs into giving me

more right now... Thanks deedee> > > > > > > > >

------------------------------------> > > > >

Guest guest

Oh thanks bill

Have ordered some coconut oil

Shud arrive next week!

Lookin forward to usin it n the borax

Shall put basin soak hands n feet:-)

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 08:55 PST Doe wrote:

>

>Hi Sad Girl

>

> I have found 2 tbls coconut oil in 48 oz of warm water. Spraayed in the

environment suffacates the bug. & it smells great & never goes rancid. It is

sold at thee grocery next to the olive oil .

> Ever since I started using coconut oil 2 bls in water I have been able to be

free from the bug.

> I put 2 tbls in the bath tub & soaksed after a borax bath & all 3 years of

crawling came to an end. If I didng wafe a bath I would make a bucket of 1/2 cup

of borax & 3 gal of water & sit in the shower & pour it all over me with my

clothes on ,so the clothes would help soak out the bug. Cotton cloth accts as a

drawing cloth to speed removal of the bug.

> I sprayed the cieling 1st , it is a spider , it likes to drop on you , but is

can't when it has coconut oil & water on it . I did the spraing daily as

needed.@t works on cloth chairs also , I perfer hard wood chairs , freshly

varnished. .

> Boot on the feet changed everything for me , they never get my feet ever .

>

>

> God bless you ,

>

>Bill

>

>

>Bible

>

>For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed But my kindness shall

not depart from you, Is 54:10

>

>

>------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 11:57 AM EST Sad Girl

wrote:>Thanks bill>Will soak feet n hands in borax n water when it

arrives!:-)>See how I go>C>>------------------------------>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012

08:50 PST Doe wrote:>>>Hi Sadgirl >> When I had an itch on my feet that was

incredibly terrible I soaked my feet a hands in 1/2 cup borax per 3 gallons of

water for 30 mins , it soothed & cured it . I had it very bad , I repeated 2

times per day for 60 days. Many suffers did the same . > After a while it was

easier to put 2 tbls borax in some old rubber boots with 3 cups or so of water

& walk around & nd get some chores done ,while wearing rubber gloves with the

same mix in it . Afer a few weeks it is almost gone for good , but I kept it up

so it wouldn't come back . after e week I would switch to epsom salts 2 tbls to

get a break from the borax & to trick the bug so he would not get used to borax.

It is all painless , it

> feels like salt water & is very safe. > Also the peroxide mix will kill it

applying it 2 times daily or after any showers. Peroxide causes the borax to

pentrate into the skin deep. So does msm act as a penetrate. >> Peroxide mix:

>http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cure.html>>The mix:> 2 tblspns borax

(20 mule team Borax laundry booster>16 oz peroxide (3%)> 32 oz water.>mix it ,

and the borax nuetralizes the peroxide, it is painless & the is no fizz or

bruning from this mix & it is cheap>>>If they are deep ones I use >8tblspns

borax (20 mule team Borax laundry booster>8 oz peroxide (3%)>8 oz

water.>>alternate mix , even safer the peroxide , all mixes here are painless by

the way >Msm mix : >>per Frito >2 teasp msm >2 tbls boraz & >32 oz of water

>>msm ( they sell it in bulk at health food stores , or in capsules at the

pharmacy : $13.00 for 100 250mg capsules. I open them & pour out the contents ,

tablets will work

> too dissolved in water , just use 4 teasp becuse thre are sdditives in the

tablests to bind it together , it is no big science msm is a pnetrate & is

eatable . It comes in pill form >>> God bless you Sad girl ,>>Bill>>>... >the

good word>>110:1 (A> Psalm of .) The LORD said unto my Lord,> Sit thou at

my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. >The LORD shall send

the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. 3

Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of

holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy

youth>>>:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.. Jesus is Lord of All

l:*-::-*:..:*-::-*:.>>`,,`,,`> >... __/ /\____ ____ >, o`,/__/ _/\_

//____/\>```)( | | | | | | | || |l |>,.- ,.-~~-., `-. :>As forme and my house,

>We will serve YHWH! >>>,,`,,``>>>> (Mat 27:40>50 Jesus, when he had cried again

with a

> loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was

rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks

rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept

arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the

holy city, and appeared unto many. 54 Now when the centurion, and they that were

with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done,

they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God. 55 And many women

were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee,>>>Psalm 68:18

>>>18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast

received gifts for men; yea, [for] the rebellious also, that the LORD God might

dwell [among them]. 19 Blessed [be] the Lord, [who] daily loadeth us [with

benefits, even] the God of our salvation. Selah.

>>>>>>------------------------------On

> Tue, Jan 17, 2012 5:09 PM EST Sad Girl wrote:>Hi All>Feeling very itchy all

over especially at night>Could this be a side effect of the samento?>Is that

what herxing feels like?>Still getting bites feet n nails>The itching feels like

the worst candida like itch>On five drops three times a day>Workin my way

up>Thanks>C>------------------------------>On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 10:43 PST

Aandraya wrote:>Kit is free from Igenix, any MD can sign off on the test. Get

your blood drawn and you send it in the Fed Ex envelope Igenix provides. Test

#s 188 and 189.>Aandraya>On Jan 16, 2012, at 11:47 PM,

Goldstein@... wrote:> You would either have to convince your doctor

to do this IGeneX testing or go to a LLMD. Many of the LLMD's do use this test.

They have the kit available and the actual testing is about $200 if I recall.> >

Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 5:03:43 PM> Subject:

> Re: dox. and lyme testing> > http://igenex.com/Website/> > ---

In bird mites , " deedee " <hair2cut00@...> wrote:> > > > How or

where to get a lyme test??> > > > > > > Deedee> > > > > > > I think you can get doxy

from pharmacychecker.com without a script. I know how frustrating it is not to

be able to get your meds through your doctor! This whole issue is a nightmare!>

> > > > > > > > > > > dox. and lyme testing> > > > >

Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a

test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now> thats why

ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can

talk my drs into giving me

> more right now... Thanks deedee> > > > > > > > >

------------------------------------> > > > >

Guest guest

Hi linda

What did bill do that was funny!:-)

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 16:45 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we

thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest.

>

>

>

>

> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send

for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now

thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont

think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > ------------------------------------

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

Bill, I think it is time to repeat the story!!!! And then I'll tell mine.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 9:42:06 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingHi linda What did bill do that was funny!:-)------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 16:45 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest. >>> >> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

I was wondering the same thing.

From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 11:42 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi linda What did bill do that was funny!:-)------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 16:45 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest. >>> >> dox. and lyme testing >> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

Bill's story should be published, it is so good... but I won't give it away, should come from his words.From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 10:05:21 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

I was wondering the same thing.

From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 11:42 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi linda What did bill do that was funny!:-)------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 16:45 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest. >>> >> dox. and lyme testing >> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >