RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I remember Bill's but not yours, . I mean I know you went to some pretty drastic measures to defest your house.AaOn Jan 19, 2012, at 12:04 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Bill, I think it is time to repeat the story!!!! And then I'll tell mine.From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 9:42:06 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingHi linda What did bill do that was funny!:-)------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 16:45 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest. >>> >> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

Yeah, the best was when he told it on the conference call.AaOn Jan 19, 2012, at 12:07 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Bill's story should be published, it is so good... but I won't give it away, should come from his words.From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 10:05:21 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

I was wondering the same thing.

From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 11:42 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi linda What did bill do that was funny!:-)------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 16:45 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest. >>> >> dox. and lyme testing >> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

Yes, then you remember it!From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 11:05:44 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Yeah, the best was when he told it on the conference call.AaOn Jan 19, 2012, at 12:07 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Bill's story should be published, it is so good... but I won't give it away, should come from his words.From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 10:05:21 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

I was wondering the same thing.

From: Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 11:42 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi linda What did bill do that was funny!:-)------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 16:45 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest. >>> >> dox. and lyme testing >> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

What was it ?

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 1:45 Donnerstag, 19.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:27:54 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Thank you ! I really do feel blessed, especially in the fact, that I haven't got any side effects of the meds and yes, I am also taking the doxy capsules.

Isn't that wonderful that we all seem to get better on the abx ? Wish I had done this a year ago. There comes the day we will be all laughing about these stupid bird mites (cross fingers-:)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:05 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Wow, that is truly a blessing and amazing. Wish we had known about abx before we threw out so much stuff.

So happy for you Aggi!

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:02:55 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

I have never thrown anything out, I simply refused to, because almost everything was brand new in our new home when the infestation happened in 2009.

After I started taking anti-fungal and doxy, nothing felt infested anymore, even documents, books, bed and upholstery do just feel normal as they did before.

I can leave the bed sheets on for a week now, it is even ok to wear clothes more than once. All these 'normal' things still seem like a miracle to me and only you guys will understand what I am talking about...

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:04 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi C

Were all of these things purchased outside of the UK? Sorry dear about the costs. I know most or many of us have very limited finances. We were doing better, but now finances are stretched to the limit. Husband and I are doing dental work right now too. So expensive. Everything you are doing will help C. Yes, the big throw out. We took 2 loads of furniture to the dump (over half of what we owned total), so many things got dumped. One wonders if we could have kept the stuff like Aandraya did... but better to not think about it. I wish I could give each of us thousands of dollars to help... or win the lottery and split it.

:)

From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:54:40 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingHi lindaWell just ordered sulphur soap menthol crystals epsom salts bicarb soda borax samento pine oilPhew!!!!!My finances cant take anymore!But it helps!But wi tax paid n postage packin etc For some sitesIts cripplingWhen try buy things to live after move n big throw out!U know what I mean!Cost u an arm n a leg as well hasnt it!C------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 08:13 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>Is ammonia cheap in the UK or are you allergic

to it? That helped me immensely along with the Borax. I still put ammonia in wash sometimes and cleans out washer when you do a wash. >>> >> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning. What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like...This strategy did not work! Hey, we get desperate.From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:21:14 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

What was it ?

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 1:45 Donnerstag, 19.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

I think we will too. Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we thought we had to do). But what Bill did was the funniest.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:27:54 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Thank you ! I really do feel blessed, especially in the fact, that I haven't got any side effects of the meds and yes, I am also taking the doxy capsules.

Isn't that wonderful that we all seem to get better on the abx ? Wish I had done this a year ago. There comes the day we will be all laughing about these stupid bird mites (cross fingers-:)

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:05 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Wow, that is truly a blessing and amazing. Wish we had known about abx before we threw out so much stuff.

So happy for you Aggi!

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:02:55 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

I have never thrown anything out, I simply refused to, because almost everything was brand new in our new home when the infestation happened in 2009.

After I started taking anti-fungal and doxy, nothing felt infested anymore, even documents, books, bed and upholstery do just feel normal as they did before.

I can leave the bed sheets on for a week now, it is even ok to wear clothes more than once. All these 'normal' things still seem like a miracle to me and only you guys will understand what I am talking about...

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 18:04 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi C

Were all of these things purchased outside of the UK? Sorry dear about the costs. I know most or many of us have very limited finances. We were doing better, but now finances are stretched to the limit. Husband and I are doing dental work right now too. So expensive. Everything you are doing will help C. Yes, the big throw out. We took 2 loads of furniture to the dump (over half of what we owned total), so many things got dumped. One wonders if we could have kept the stuff like Aandraya did... but better to not think about it. I wish I could give each of us thousands of dollars to help... or win the lottery and split it.

From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:54:40 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingHi lindaWell just ordered sulphur soap menthol crystals epsom salts bicarb soda borax samento pine oilPhew!!!!!My finances cant take anymore!But it helps!But wi tax paid n postage packin etc For some sitesIts cripplingWhen try buy things to live after move n big throw out!U know what I mean!Cost u an arm n a leg as well hasnt it!C------------------------------On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 08:13 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>Is ammonia cheap in the UK or are you allergic

to it? That helped me immensely along with the Borax. I still put ammonia in wash sometimes and cleans out washer when you do a wash. >>> >> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

Oh you were a poor soul linda

My heart wud o went out to you!!!!!

Yeah we all get desperate!:-(

C

------------------------------

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:24 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic

painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a

built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available

through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl

gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the

opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of

swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with

Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the

crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which

looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at

night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit

in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning.

>

>

>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's

outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat

on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it

for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and

put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I

know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked

like...

>

>

>This strategy did not work! Hey, we get desperate.

>

>

>

>

> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send

for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now

thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont

think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > ------------------------------------

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

Thanks Sad Girl. It feels like that happened an eternity ago. I also wanted to burn down our condo, but of course couldn't do that since the building is attached to other people's homes. lol :)From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 8:37:46 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingOh you were a poor soul lindaMy heart wud o went out to you!!!!!Yeah we all get desperate!:-(C------------------------------On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 08:24 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning. >>>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like... >>>This strategy did not work! Hey, we get desperate. >>> >> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

I totally understand where u were coming from x

So horrid

I froZe lots things hoping help

Course nothin helped at the time!:-(

Tho i.understand the black.humour of ur costume!

But makes me so sad u went thru that n the rest of us too

To suffer like that is tough

So glad its past for you now linda

C

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 09:05 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>Thanks Sad Girl. It feels like that happened an eternity ago. I also wanted to

burn down our condo, but of course couldn't do that since the building is

attached to other people's homes. lol :)

>

> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

Thanks Sad Girl. I wish there were a way for all of us to write a chapter of a book. I think it would sell. Then we'd all have some money! From: "Sad Girl" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 9:28:22 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testingI totally understand where u were coming from xSo horridI froZe lots things hoping helpCourse nothin helped at the time!:-(Tho i.understand the black.humour of ur costume!But makes me so sad u went thru that n the rest of us tooTo suffer like that is toughSo glad its past for you now lindaC------------------------------On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 09:05 PST Goldstein@... wrote:>Thanks Sad Girl. It feels like that happened an eternity ago. I also wanted to burn down our condo, but of course couldn't do that since the building is attached to other people's homes. lol :) >> dox. and lyme testing >> > > >> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > ------------------------------------ >> > > >> > >

Guest guest

I understand the desperation!

On Jan 20, 2012 11:24 AM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet.  It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front.  Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department.  I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves.  I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites.  My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down.  That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all.  I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning.  

What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit.  The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night.  This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did  use it for a month or so.    The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night.  Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites.  You can just imagine what I looked like...

This strategy did not work!  Hey, we get desperate.From: " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...>

bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:21:14 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

What was it ? Von: " Goldstein...

Guest guest

I have stopped using Lysol in the wah or boiling my clothes as one dime size of the Ivermectin horse past in a gallon of water, and 1/2 of that poured into the wash and allowed to soak for several hours kills all, including the lint creatures. I also rub it on my body and scalp at night, and put in my ears and nose. I found it for $1.98 a tube online on sale versus the 5 to 8 dollars a tube you'd pay at the farm supply shop.

Love and light,

From: Kaz <kazk1@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:10 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi

It's awful when everything you own has to be thrown away, this problem is bad enough without that too.. If only we had known then what we know now.. it may have been different - It's a massive learning curve - who knew anything about bird mites, or any mites before it all started? I had only heard of scabies and thought that it was that.

I'm glad you didn't thrown all your belongings out Aggi, especially as they were all brand new at the time as well.

I can't wait for the day I can put underwear on without steam ironing the life out of it ;o) or hoovering my boots ( if someone, 2 years ago, had told me I would be doing that in the future I would have said they were nuts).

It's all brilliant the way it's going and I would like to thank everybody for their advice and friendliness in this group.

Thanks

Kaz xx

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 8:21 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi Aggi!Wonderful! We also change bedsheets only once a week after our move. But it must be great to be able to keep all your stuff. It has been so economically tough to sell the house with a loss and also throw away everything we owned.

I am happy about your so good situation!

Take care!Cecilia

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 9:02 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Hi C

Guest guest

, you cracked me up with your story :-) I know it was not funny at all at the time, but looking back it really is.

I too have had countless nights where sleep was just something to dream about. Nothing would keep these devils away from me... I tried tape around my thighs, but the mites still managed to get under...

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:24 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and .lyme testing

When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in

the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning.

What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like...

This strategy did not work! Hey, we get desperate.

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:21:14 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

What was it ?

So happy for you Aggi!

Hi C

Guest guest

I have done many strange things too.. Once when feeling particularly itchy I melted a lot of menthol crystals in water and threw it all over me in the shower.. I was shivering from head to toe, teeth chattering as well .. in the middle of summer :o)

My mum would sleep with a shower cap on and her face covered in vicks vapour rub.. I ordered 25 kilos of borax once, which we shared. It was everywhere, it looked like there had been a snow storm indoors.

Looking back, there have been some funny times.. will seem even funnier when this has completely gone.

Kaz x

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:49 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

, you cracked me up with your story :-) I know it was not funny at all at the time, but looking back it really is.

I too have had countless nights where sleep was just something to dream about. Nothing would keep these devils away from me... I tried tape around my thighs, but the mites still managed to get under...

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 17:24 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and .lyme testing

When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet. It had a built in hoodie and zipped up the front. Those plastic coveralls are available through the hardware stores here in the paint department. I would put vinyl gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves. I wore a pair of swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites. My face was then covered with Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the crawling down. That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all. I got so hot in it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and sit in

What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's outfit. The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay flat on my back all night. This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did use it for a month or so. The plastic painter's suit in the morning was folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night. Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites. You can just imagine what I looked like...

From: "Aggi Assmann" <aggi_assmann@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:21:14 AMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

What was it ?

So happy for you Aggi!

Hi C

Guest guest

We should publish the 'best of's' one fine day :-)

Von: Kaz <kazk1@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 21:12 Montag, 23.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

I have done many strange things too.. Once when feeling particularly itchy I melted a lot of menthol crystals in water and threw it all over me in the shower.. I was shivering from head to toe, teeth chattering as well .. in the middle of summer :o)

My mum would sleep with a shower cap on and her face covered in vicks vapour rub.. I ordered 25 kilos of borax once, which we shared. It was everywhere, it looked like there had been a snow storm indoors.

Looking back, there have been some funny times.. will seem even funnier when this has completely gone.

Kaz x

From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:49 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

What was it ?

So happy for you Aggi!

Hi C

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing that Kaz. I did the shivering things too. Lots of baths in various things and letting it air dry on my body. Shower caps and Vicks, oh yes, that too.From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12:09 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Kaz x

What was it ?

So happy for you Aggi!

Hi C

Guest guest

What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12:09 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Kaz x

What was it ?

So happy for you Aggi!

Hi C

Guest guest

, I am seriously questioning myself... but I have been identified with a blood-sucking mite 3 years ago, although I have never knowingly seen a mite!

Von: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>An: bird mites Gesendet: 21:35 Montag, 23.Januar 2012Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?

From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12:09 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Kaz x

What was it ?

So happy for you Aggi!

Hi C

Guest guest

I put menthol crystals in my bath once and shook uncontrollably. I also dusted the entire inside of my Jeep with DE. Looked like they had dusted for fingerprintsAaOn Jan 23, 2012, at 2:12 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Kaz x

What was it ?

So happy for you Aggi!

Hi C

Guest guest

U mean what if its bacterial infections intetnally caused by mite bites n that

we dont have mites on us anymore,that it just feels like we do?

C

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:35 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?

>

> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

Aggi

U mean u had it verified from a sample from your body?

C

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:38 PST Aggi Assmann wrote:

> 

>, I am seriously questioning myself... but I have been identified with a

blood-sucking mite 3 years ago, although I have never knowingly seen a mite!

> 

>

>

>________________________________

>Von: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

>An: bird mites

>Gesendet: 21:35 Montag, 23.Januar 2012

>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

>

>

> 

>

>

>From: " Kaz " <kazk1@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12:09 PM

>Subject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

>

>

>

>

>I have done many strange things too.. Once when feeling particularly itchy I

melted a lot of menthol crystals in water and threw it all over me in the

shower.. I was shivering from head to toe, teeth chattering as well .. in the

middle of summer :o)

> 

>My mum would sleep with a shower cap on and her face covered in vicks vapour

rub.. I ordered 25 kilos of borax once, which we shared. It was everywhere, it

looked like there had been a snow storm indoors.

> 

>Looking back, there have been some funny times.. will seem even funnier when

this has completely gone.

> 

>Kaz x

>

>

>From: Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...>

> " bird mites " <bird mites >

>Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:49 PM

>

>

> 

>, you cracked me up with your story :-) I know it was not funny at all at

the time, but looking back it really is.

>I too have had countless nights where sleep was just something to dream about.

Nothing would keep these devils away from me... I tried tape around my thighs,

but the mites still managed to get under...

>

>

>Gesendet: 17:24 Freitag, 20.Januar 2012

>Betreff: Re: Re: dox. and .lyme testing

>

>

> 

>When we first got mites I decided I would start to sleep wearing a plastic

painter's outfit which covered the entire body except hands and feet.  It had a

built in hoodie and zipped up the front.  Those plastic coveralls are available

through the hardware stores here in the paint department.  I would put vinyl

gloves on and wrap my feet in plastic bags and then take duct tape and seal the

opening around the plastic bags and around the vinyl gloves.  I wore a pair of

swimming goggles to protect my eyes from bites.  My face was then covered with

Vicks Vaporub to keep mites away from my eyes and nose and that kept the

crawling down.  That particular summer was a very hot summer and the outfit

which looked like an astronaut's outfit didn't breath at all.  I got so hot in

it at night that a few nights I had to go outside in the middle of the night and

sit in the cooler air to let my body cool down at 2-3 am in the morning.  

>

>What a sight to see... if anyone had been privy to see me in my astronaut's

outfit.  The goggles hurt because and I could lay on my side so I had to lay

flat on my back all night.  This scheme didn't work all that well, and I did

use it for a month or so.    The plastic painter's suit in the morning was

folded up and put in the freezer to kill mites that I had accumulated at night.

Little did I know that the freezer does not kill mites.  You can just imagine

what I looked like...

>

>This strategy did not work!  Hey, we get desperate.

>

>

>

>

>From: " Aggi Assmann " <aggi_assmann@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:21:14 AM

>

>

>

>

>What was it ?

>

>

>

>Gesendet: 1:45 Donnerstag, 19.Januar 2012

>

>

> 

>I think we will too.  Husband and I laugh about some of it already (things we

thought we had to do).  But what Bill did was the funniest.  

>

>

>

>

>bird mites

>Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 2:27:54 PM

>

>

>

>

>Thank you ! I really do feel blessed, especially in the fact, that I

haven't got any side effects of the meds and yes, I am also taking the doxy

capsules.

>Isn't that wonderful that we all seem to get better on the abx ? Wish I had

done this a year ago. There comes the day we will be all laughing about these

stupid bird mites (cross fingers-:)

>

>

>Gesendet: 21:05 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012

>

>

> 

>Wow, that is truly a blessing and amazing.  Wish we had known about abx before

we threw out so much stuff.  

>

>So happy for you Aggi!

>

>

>

>

>bird mites

>Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:02:55 PM

>

>

>

>

>I have never thrown anything out, I simply refused to, because almost

everything was brand new in our new home when the infestation happened in 2009.

>After I started taking anti-fungal and doxy, nothing felt infested anymore,

even documents, books, bed and upholstery do just feel normal as they did

before.

>I can leave the bed sheets on for a week now, it is even ok to wear clothes

more than once. All these 'normal' things still seem like a miracle to me and

only you guys will understand what I am talking about...

>

>

>Gesendet: 18:04 Mittwoch, 18.Januar 2012

>

>

> 

>Hi C

>

>Were all of these things purchased outside of the UK?  Sorry dear about the

costs.  I know most or many of us have very limited finances.  We were doing

better, but now finances are stretched to the limit.  Husband and I are doing

dental work right now too.  So expensive. Everything you are doing will help C.

Yes, the big throw out.  We took 2 loads of furniture to the dump (over half of

what we owned total), so many things got dumped.  One wonders if we could have

kept the stuff like Aandraya did... but better to not think about it.  I wish I

could give each of us thousands of dollars to help... or win the lottery and

split it.

>

>:)

>

>

>From: " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:54:40 AM

>

>

>Hi linda

>Well just ordered sulphur soap menthol crystals epsom salts bicarb soda borax

samento pine oil

>Phew!!!!!

>My finances cant take anymore!

>But it helps!

>But wi tax paid n postage packin etc

>For some sites

>Its crippling

>When try buy things to live after move n big throw out!

>U know what I mean!

>Cost u an arm n a leg as well hasnt it!

>C

>

>

>

>------------------------------

>On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 08:13 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>

>>Is ammonia cheap in the UK or are you allergic to it? That helped me immensely

along with the Borax. I still put ammonia in wash sometimes and cleans out

washer when you do a wash.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

For me it was, , all internal chronic infections. except I know I had springtails on me- but they don't bite, just live on your fungal infected body. All of us, when tested long enough and tested correctly have chronic Lyme I believe. AaOn Jan 23, 2012, at 2:35 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:12:09 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

Kaz x

What was it ?

So happy for you Aggi!

Hi C

Guest guest

Exactly- bacterial, fungal, and protozoal- of course viral too. Bartonella with Lyme causes all kinds of pain, burning skin, bone pain, biting sensations, pin pricks, stabbing and shooting pains, terrible itching, burning under the skin, stuff coming out of the skin, crawling sensations and many different rashes. On the WI Lyme board we have 100 posts a day, constant descriptions with the above symptoms.Aa On Jan 23, 2012, at 4:19 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

U mean what if its bacterial infections intetnally caused by mite bites n that we dont have mites on us anymore,that it just feels like we do?

C

>

> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

Bartonella and borrelia are bacterial, babesia is protozoal- usually found together in the tick or other insect. They have found properties that are mold-like in the cell wall of the Lyme spirochete.AaOn Jan 23, 2012, at 4:19 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

U mean what if its bacterial infections intetnally caused by mite bites n that we dont have mites on us anymore,that it just feels like we do?

C

>

> dox. and lyme testing

>> > >

>> > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now thats why ive been good.. Off all now and things are getting real bad.. Dont think i can talk my drs into giving me more right now... Thanks deedee

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

Guest guest

Oh its horrendous the symptoms if thats what im experiencing!!

An.awful docs know v little about lyme

An folk give me lectures sayin lyme only in certain parts o the country n that

only certain symptoms nonly certain insects get it.

So get disbelieved that its even.possible

How do we stay sane!!!

Amazing that we do!

C

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 15:00 PST Aandraya wrote:

>Bartonella and borrelia are bacterial, babesia is protozoal- usually found

together in the tick or other insect. They have found properties that are

mold-like in the cell wall of the Lyme spirochete.

>Aa

>

>

>

>On Jan 23, 2012, at 4:19 PM, Sad Girl <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>>

>> U mean what if its bacterial infections intetnally caused by mite bites n

that we dont have mites on us anymore,that it just feels like we do?

>> C

>>

>> ------------------------------

>> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 12:35 PST Goldstein@... wrote:

>>

>> >What if all this is internal, and I mean all of it?

>> >

>> > dox. and lyme testing

>> > > >

>> > > > Can someone please tell me again how to order doxycycline and how to

send for a test for lyme.... Ive been on 5 scripts since october and im sure now

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > > ------------------------------------

>> > > >

>> > > >

Guest guest

Springtails do go internal. There is a famous study that showed that in 80 patients with similar symptoms to what we have described had springtails internally.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 2:27:40 PMSubject: Re: Re: dox. and lyme testing

For me it was, , all internal chronic infections. except I know I had springtails on me- but they don't bite, just live on your fungal infected body. All of us, when tested long enough and tested correctly have chronic Lyme I believe. AaOn Jan 23, 2012, at 2:35 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Kaz x

What was it ?

So happy for you Aggi!

Hi C