>  

> Does anyone know, approximately, the percentage of people from this group who

have tested positive for lyme disease?

>  

> Kaz x 

>

Guest guest

Hi Kaz, 

I agree...it is high percentage if not everyone.

I met with an herbalist here.  I will probably add some to my regimen, but after my pregnancy.

He gave me a list of what to take...he has lyme and so does his wife...for 20+ years.   They are doing well.

I will find the list and email to you.

Can you remind me/email me wednesday?  That is the day my son is in daycare, and I will have time.  Takes me forever to email from my phone!

Elissa

On Jan 8, 2012 6:56 PM, " deedee " <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

I have asked many times but no one will... Ive had 13+ deer at my back door eating my birdfood for last 6 yrs as well as other animals... I have soo many other health issues they said it doesnt matter because im already being treated for autoimmune issues... im pissed

>> Hi all>  > Does anyone know, app...

Guest guest

Hi elissa

That would be wonderful if u cud email the herbal list.

C

------------------------------

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 16:41 PST Elissa wrote:

>Hi Kaz,

>

>I agree...it is high percentage if not everyone.

>

>I met with an herbalist here. I will probably add some to my regimen, but

>after my pregnancy.

>

>He gave me a list of what to take...he has lyme and so does his wife...for

>20+ years. They are doing well.

>

>I will find the list and email to you.

>

>Can you remind me/email me wednesday? That is the day my son is in

>daycare, and I will have time. Takes me forever to email from my phone!

>

>Elissa

>

>On Jan 8, 2012 6:56 PM, " deedee " <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

>

>**

>

>

>I have asked many times but no one will... Ive had 13+ deer at my back door

>eating my birdfood for last 6 yrs as well as other animals... I have soo

>many other health issues they said it doesnt matter because im already

>being treated for autoimmune issues... im pissed

>

>

>

>

>>

>> Hi all

>>

>> Does anyone know, app...

>

Guest guest

C

Can you send me an email reminder wednesday?  I still don't have good memory.  I'll send it then.

E

On Jan 8, 2012 9:35 PM, " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Hi elissa

That would be wonderful if u cud email the herbal list.

C

------------------------------On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 16:41 PST Elissa wrote:>Hi Kaz,>>I agree...it is high percentage if ...

>**>>>I have asked many times but no one will... Ive had 13+ deer at my back door>eating my birdfoo...

Guest guest

Thanks Elissa x

From: Elissa <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 12:41 AMSubject: Re: Re: Lyme

Hi Kaz,

I agree...it is high percentage if not everyone.

I met with an herbalist here. I will probably add some to my regimen, but after my pregnancy.

He gave me a list of what to take...he has lyme and so does his wife...for 20+ years. They are doing well.

I will find the list and email to you.

Can you remind me/email me wednesday? That is the day my son is in daycare, and I will have time. Takes me forever to email from my phone!

Elissa

On Jan 8, 2012 6:56 PM, "deedee" <hair2cut00@...> wrote:

I have asked many times but no one will... Ive had 13+ deer at my back door eating my birdfood for last 6 yrs as well as other animals... I have soo many other health issues they said it doesnt matter because im already being treated for autoimmune issues... im pissed

>> Hi all> > Does anyone know, app...

Guest guest

Yep I sure will!:-)

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 18:40 PST Elissa wrote:

>C

>

>Can you send me an email reminder wednesday? I still don't have good

>memory. I'll send it then.

>

>E

>

>On Jan 8, 2012 9:35 PM, " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>**

>

>

>

>Hi elissa

>That would be wonderful if u cud email the herbal list.

>C

>

>------------------------------

>

>

>On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 16:41 PST Elissa wrote:

>

>>Hi Kaz,

>>

>>I agree...it is high percentage if ...

>>**

>

>

>>

>>

>>I have asked many times but no one will... Ive had 13+ deer at my back door

>>eating my birdfoo...

>

Guest guest

Elissa

How is ur pregnancy going?

Thank god u feelin better after the abx

Are u takin probiotics also?

Are u into herb medicine anyway?

Herbs have helped me a lot over the years for other problems n helped my wee cat

when she was here too.

Nice that the herbalists not only treat lyme but have first hand experience of

using on themselves.

Gives me a glimmer of hope that if I can access the meds I may be able to help

myself internally

Kaz too!

How long have u got till baba comes?

So sorry u still have to deal wi this problem when wud be lovely to just focus

on lookin forward to the baby

Lifes not easy eh?

C

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 18:40 PST Elissa wrote:

>C

>

>Can you send me an email reminder wednesday? I still don't have good

>memory. I'll send it then.

>

>E

>

>On Jan 8, 2012 9:35 PM, " Sad Girl " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

>

>**

>

>

>

>Hi elissa

>That would be wonderful if u cud email the herbal list.

>C

>

>------------------------------

>

>

>On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 16:41 PST Elissa wrote:

>

>>Hi Kaz,

>>

>>I agree...it is high percentage if ...

>>**

>

>

>>

>>

>>I have asked many times but no one will... Ive had 13+ deer at my back door

>>eating my birdfoo...

>

Guest guest

Hi, Aandraya!I have finally found a lab in Germany where they will do private tests for lyme, babesia and bartonella. How will I know it´s the acurate tests? They cost a fortune, so it would be good to know.I will start takin ghte tests myself to see if we can manage to get them for the kids as well. Also I have no doctor helping me with this, I´m taking the tests myself and send them. I will have to have someone to read the tests and see what they mean any suggestions on how to cope with that. (THere is No Lyme litterate doctor in Sweden at all- I have looked everywhere)

Thanks for helping out.

Cecilia

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 10:13 PMSubject: Re: Lyme

Yes, it's a great herb for Lyme and cos. Needs to be used as a combo with other herbs. Banderol, Japanese Knotweed, artemisinin, Cryptolepis, etc.

Aandraya

On Jan 8, 2012, at 2:57 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Thankyou for all your replies.. At present, and for the foreseable (sp?) future, I am unable to afford private lyme tests - I am going to start my own treatment, and am currently finding out about the best natural path to take, ie..Samento and other herbs.

Does anyone know about this herb? It does have a lot of reviews regarding it's success with fighting lyme.

Kaz x

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 8:41 PMSubject: Re: Lyme

Probably everyone once they get correct testing done and get assessed by a Lyme literate practitioner. Many are infected and never get properly diagnosed. NO LYME TEST CAN RULE OUT LYME. Symptoms do progress over time and the brain issues can be devastating if not treated.

Aandraya

On Jan 8, 2012, at 2:32 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

No, I wish I knew Kaz. I think it is a high percentage though.

From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 5:49:21 AMSubject: Lyme

Hi all

Does anyone know, approximately, the percentage of people from this group who have tested positive for lyme disease?

Kaz x

Guest guest

Deers cary ticks that usually carry Lyme....

C

From: deedee <hair2cut00@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 12:56 AMSubject: Re: Lyme

I have asked many times but no one will... Ive had 13+ deer at my back door eating my birdfood for last 6 yrs as well as other animals... I have soo many other health issues they said it doesnt matter because im already being treated for autoimmune issues... im pissed>> Hi all> > Does anyone know, approximately, the percentage of people from this group who have tested positive for lyme disease?> > Kaz x >

Guest guest

Hi cecilia,

Are they western blots from igenex labs?

Get a copy of the results and then look at the article marie sent today.  It tells you how to read if a western blot.

also, i'm sure someone can help you read the results from this group once you get them back, too.

E

On Jan 10, 2012 4:23 AM, " Cecilia Borg " <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

C

bird mites Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 12:56 AM

Subject: Re: Lyme I have asked many times but no one will... Ive had 13+ deer at my back door eating my birdfood fo...

Guest guest

Even if negative and band 18 shows, you have Lyme. Band 41 is also very

suspicious.

>

> **

>

>

> Deers cary ticks that usually carry Lyme....

> C

>

> *From:* deedee <hair2cut00@...>

> *To:* bird mites

> *Sent:* Monday, January 9, 2012 12:56 AM

> *Subject:* Re: Lyme

>

>

>

> I have asked many times but no one will... Ive had 13+ deer at my back door

> eating my birdfood fo...

>

Guest guest

http://www.publichealthalert.org/Articles/jamesschaller/western%20blots%20made%2\

0easy.html

> >

> > **

> >

> >

> > Deers cary ticks that usually carry Lyme....

> > C

> >

> > *From:* deedee <hair2cut00@>

> > *To:* bird mites

> > *Sent:* Monday, January 9, 2012 12:56 AM

> > *Subject:* Re: Lyme

> >

> >

> >

> > I have asked many times but no one will... Ive had 13+ deer at my back door

> > eating my birdfood fo...

> >

>

Guest guest

I really need to get Schaller's book, but it is expensive.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:11:21 AMSubject: Re: Lymehttp://www.publichealthalert.org/Articles/jamesschaller/western%20blots%20made%20easy.html> > > > **> > > > > > Deers cary ticks that usually carry Lyme....> > C> > > > *From:* deedee <hair2cut00@>> > *To:* bird mites > > *Sent:* Monday, January 9, 2012 12:56 AM> > *Subject:* Re: Lyme> > > > > > > > I have asked many times but no one will... Ive had 13+ deer at my back door> > eating my birdfood fo...> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

one bad thing about Ipad adobe flash cannot be used. Here is the free read

link with flash attachment from my desktop.

http://www.publichealthalert.org/

> > > >

> > > > **

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Deers cary ticks that usually carry Lyme....

> > > > C

> > > >

> > > > *From:* deedee <hair2cut00@>

> > > > *To:* bird mites

> > > > *Sent:* Monday, January 9, 2012 12:56 AM

> > > > *Subject:* Re: Lyme

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I have asked many times but no one will... Ive had 13+ deer at my back

door

> > > > eating my birdfood fo...

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------------

> >

> >

Guest guest

I know how to read the Western Blot- Igenix is great because they test for a lot more Lyme antibodies than the junk lab western blots. AaOn Jan 10, 2012, at 11:49 AM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

Hi cecilia,

Get a copy of the results and then look at the article marie sent today. It tells you how to read if a western blot.

also, i'm sure someone can help you read the results from this group once you get them back, too.

E

On Jan 10, 2012 4:23 AM, "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

C

bird mites Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 12:56 AM

Subject: Re: Lyme I have asked many times but no one will... Ive had 13+ deer at my back door eating my birdfood fo...

Guest guest

Hi c,

Pregnzncy is going fine.  Thanks for asking!  Taking probiotics too.

Baby due in july so it's a while away.

E

On Jan 10, 2012 5:37 PM, " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> wrote:

I know how to read the Western Blot- Igenix is great because they test for a lot more Lyme antibodies than the junk lab western blots. AaOn Jan 10, 2012, at 11:49 AM, Elissa <elissarachel@...> wrote:

>  >> Hi cecili...

Guest guest

Thanks Elissa!They haven´t told me what tests they are, so i will ask them if it is the western blot.

Thanks for helping.

Cecilia

From: Elissa <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:49 PMSubject: Re: Re: Lyme

Hi cecilia,

Get a copy of the results and then look at the article marie sent today. It tells you how to read if a western blot.

E

On Jan 10, 2012 4:23 AM, "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

C

From: deedee <hair2cut00@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 12:56 AMSubject: Re: Lyme

I have asked many times but no one will... Ive had 13+ deer at my back door eating my birdfood fo...

Guest guest

I would probably just do a Lyme Western Blot, how much is it? You can get an Igenix for $200 which is the best I know of. Just order the kits free from Igenix and send your blood. There is a Fed Ex envelope in their kit. Still, a negative test cannot rule out Lyme so getting the test is a gamble.AandrayaOn Jan 10, 2012, at 3:14 AM, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Hi, Aandraya!I have finally found a lab in Germany where they will do private tests for lyme, babesia and bartonella. How will I know it´s the acurate tests? They cost a fortune, so it would be good to know.I will start takin ghte tests myself to see if we can manage to get them for the kids as well. Also I have no doctor helping me with this, I´m taking the tests myself and send them. I will have to have someone to read the tests and see what they mean any suggestions on how to cope with that. (THere is No Lyme litterate doctor in Sweden at all- I have looked everywhere)

Thanks for helping out.

Cecilia

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 10:13 PMSubject: Re: Lyme

Yes, it's a great herb for Lyme and cos. Needs to be used as a combo with other herbs. Banderol, Japanese Knotweed, artemisinin, Cryptolepis, etc.

Aandraya

Thankyou for all your replies.. At present, and for the foreseable (sp?) future, I am unable to afford private lyme tests - I am going to start my own treatment, and am currently finding out about the best natural path to take, ie..Samento and other herbs.

Does anyone know about this herb? It does have a lot of reviews regarding it's success with fighting lyme.

Kaz x

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 8:41 PMSubject: Re: Lyme

Probably everyone once they get correct testing done and get assessed by a Lyme literate practitioner. Many are infected and never get properly diagnosed. NO LYME TEST CAN RULE OUT LYME. Symptoms do progress over time and the brain issues can be devastating if not treated.

Aandraya

From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 5:49:21 AMSubject: Lyme

Hi all

Does anyone know, approximately, the percentage of people from this group who have tested positive for lyme disease?

Kaz x

Guest guest

Do you think they will take a Western BLot Igenix in the US that I send to them from Sweden, and do they also give you the meaning of the results?KRCecilia From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:43 PM Subject: Re: Lyme

I would probably just do a Lyme Western Blot, how much is it? You can get an Igenix for $200 which is the best I know of. Just order the kits free from Igenix and send your blood. There is a Fed Ex envelope in their kit. Still, a negative test cannot rule out Lyme so getting the test is a gamble.AandrayaOn Jan 10, 2012, at 3:14 AM, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Thanks for helping out.

Cecilia

Aandraya

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x

Guest guest

Yes, you have to Fed Ex the blood, call Igenix and ask how their out of U.S. Customers ship the blood- different Fed Ex envelope? There are plenty of good LLMD literature on the web to read how to interpret. It's not hard. For each band you have pluses, a minus, or an IND.AandrayaOn Jan 12, 2012, at 6:35 AM, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Do you think they will take a Western BLot Igenix in the US that I send to them from Sweden, and do they also give you the meaning of the results?KRCecilia From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:43 PM Subject: Re: Lyme

Thanks for helping out.

Cecilia

Aandraya

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x

Guest guest

Is an MD a Medical doctor? ( We don+t have the same shortages in Swedish... THen it will be hard cause I don´t have any doctor supporting me in doing a test... They do and think that is good...KRCecilia From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 6:58 PM

Subject: Re: Lyme

Cecilia-You do need an MD to sign off on the order, any MD can do it.AaOn Jan 13, 2012, at 7:45 AM, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

THanks, aandraya!|I will contact Igenix during this weekend.You are a rock of knowledge.Cecilia From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Thursday,

January 12, 2012 4:12 PM Subject: Re: Lyme

Yes, you have to Fed Ex the blood, call Igenix and ask how their out of U.S. Customers ship the blood- different Fed Ex envelope? There are plenty of good LLMD literature on the web to read how to interpret. It's not hard. For each band you have pluses, a minus, or an IND.AandrayaOn Jan 12, 2012, at 6:35 AM, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Thanks for helping out.

Cecilia

Aandraya

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x

Guest guest

Hi Cecilia,MD is a medical doctor, but I'm not sure whether it is any " medical doctor " or specifically a GP (general practitioner).Is an test not good?KrysOn 14 January 2012 00:03, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Is an MD a Medical doctor? ( We don+t have the same shortages in Swedish... THen it will be hard cause I don´t have any doctor supporting me in doing a test... They do and think that is good...

KRCecilia

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> " bird mites " <bird mites >

Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 6:58 PM

Cecilia-You do need an MD to sign off on the order, any MD can do it.AaOn Jan 13, 2012, at 7:45 AM, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

THanks, aandraya!|I will contact Igenix during this weekend.

You are a rock of knowledge.Cecilia

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> " bird mites " <bird mites >

Sent: Thursday,

Yes, you have to Fed Ex the blood, call Igenix and ask how their out of U.S. Customers ship the blood- different Fed Ex envelope?  There are plenty of good LLMD literature on the web to read how to interpret.  It's not hard.  For each band you have pluses, a minus, or an IND.

AandrayaOn Jan 12, 2012, at 6:35 AM, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Do you think they will take a Western BLot Igenix in the US that I send to them from Sweden, and do they also give you the meaning of the results?

KRCecilia

" bird mites " <bird mites >

Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:43 PM Subject: Re: Lyme

I would probably just do a Lyme Western Blot, how much is it?  You can get an Igenix for $200 which is the best I know of.  Just order the kits free from Igenix and send your blood.  There is a Fed Ex envelope in their kit.  Still, a negative test cannot rule out Lyme so getting the test is a gamble.

AandrayaOn Jan 10, 2012, at 3:14 AM, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Hi, Aandraya!I have finally found a lab in Germany where they will do private tests for lyme, babesia and bartonella. How will I know it´s the acurate tests? They cost a fortune, so it would be good to know.I will start takin ghte tests myself to see if we can manage to get them for the kids as well. Also I have no doctor helping me with this, I´m taking the tests myself and send them. I will have to have someone to read the tests and see what they mean any suggestions on how to cope with that. (THere is No Lyme litterate doctor in Sweden at all- I have looked everywhere)

Thanks for helping out.

Cecilia

Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 10:13 PMSubject: Re: Lyme

Yes, it's a great herb for Lyme and cos.  Needs to be used as a combo with other herbs.  Banderol, Japanese Knotweed, artemisinin, Cryptolepis, etc.

Aandraya

Kaz x

Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 8:41 PMSubject: Re: Lyme

Probably everyone once they get correct testing done and get assessed by a Lyme literate practitioner.  Many are infected and never get properly diagnosed.  NO LYME TEST CAN RULE OUT LYME.  Symptoms do progress over time and the brain issues can be devastating if not treated.

Aandraya

No, I wish I knew Kaz.  I think it is a high percentage though.

bird mites

Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 5:49:21 AMSubject: Lyme

Hi all

Does anyone know, approximately, the percentage of people from this group who have tested positive for lyme disease?

Kaz x 

--

I met a traveller from an antique land

Who said: two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,

half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown

And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed;

And on the pedestal these words appear

" My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair! "

Nothing beside remains. Round the decayOf that colossal wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away. Ozymandias ~

Guest guest

The Elissa is not a good Lyme test. It is not reliable.From: "Krys Brennand" <krys109uk@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 10:17:49 PMSubject: Re: Lyme

Hi Cecilia,MD is a medical doctor, but I'm not sure whether it is any "medical doctor" or specifically a GP (general practitioner).Is an test not good?KrysOn 14 January 2012 00:03, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Is an MD a Medical doctor? ( We don+t have the same shortages in Swedish... THen it will be hard cause I don´t have any doctor supporting me in doing a test... They do and think that is good...

KRCecilia

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites >

Yes, you have to Fed Ex the blood, call Igenix and ask how their out of U.S. Customers ship the blood- different Fed Ex envelope? There are plenty of good LLMD literature on the web to read how to interpret. It's not hard. For each band you have pluses, a minus, or an IND.

Do you think they will take a Western BLot Igenix in the US that I send to them from Sweden, and do they also give you the meaning of the results?

KRCecilia

"bird mites " <bird mites >

I would probably just do a Lyme Western Blot, how much is it? You can get an Igenix for $200 which is the best I know of. Just order the kits free from Igenix and send your blood. There is a Fed Ex envelope in their kit. Still, a negative test cannot rule out Lyme so getting the test is a gamble.

Thanks for helping out.

Cecilia

Aandraya

Kaz x

Aandraya

bird mites

Hi all

Kaz x

--

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"

Nothing beside remains. Round the decayOf that colossal wreck, boundless and bare

Guest guest

The ELISA is pretty much worthless.AaOn Jan 14, 2012, at 12:03 AM, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Is an MD a Medical doctor? ( We don+t have the same shortages in Swedish... THen it will be hard cause I don´t have any doctor supporting me in doing a test... They do and think that is good...KRCecilia From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 6:58 PM

THanks, aandraya!|I will contact Igenix during this weekend.You are a rock of knowledge.Cecilia From: Aandraya <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Thursday,

Thanks for helping out.

Cecilia

Aandraya

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x

Guest guest

Any doctor can order the Igenix test, get the kit and have them sign off on it, go to the lab and draw blood, send 2 day shipping to Igenix. AaOn Jan 14, 2012, at 12:17 AM, Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...> wrote:

Hi Cecilia,MD is a medical doctor, but I'm not sure whether it is any "medical doctor" or specifically a GP (general practitioner).Is an test not good?KrysOn 14 January 2012 00:03, Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

KRCecilia

Yes, you have to Fed Ex the blood, call Igenix and ask how their out of U.S. Customers ship the blood- different Fed Ex envelope? There are plenty of good LLMD literature on the web to read how to interpret. It's not hard. For each band you have pluses, a minus, or an IND.

KRCecilia

I would probably just do a Lyme Western Blot, how much is it? You can get an Igenix for $200 which is the best I know of. Just order the kits free from Igenix and send your blood. There is a Fed Ex envelope in their kit. Still, a negative test cannot rule out Lyme so getting the test is a gamble.

Thanks for helping out.

Cecilia

Aandraya

Kaz x

Aandraya

bird mites

Hi all

Kaz x

--

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"