RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Lyme

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HoKay keep us posted. Does Levaquin or Doryx changed metabolism of spiro or epler? ie do they increase the duration or effect. Look up how they are metabolized. On Jan 14, 2010, at 11:32 PM, Valarie wrote:I don't really DASH because it has too many calories. Instead, I just don't eat salt and don't eat any prepared foods. We're really boring - meat, vegetables and maybe a sweet potato or rice. I did that religiously for about two years. I no longer chart my food but at the time I took in about 800 mg/d. That gave me a urinary sodium too low to quantitate. In the last few months, I've been eating a little more sodium but I'd still guess I'm under 1500 mg. I occasionally have a sandwich of say, tomato, spinach and a little mayo. I don't eat any deli meats because they're all so salty. I used to not even eat a hamburger bun but have lightened up on things like that. I continue with things like Kashi Autumn Light for cereal, and I still place orders online from Healthy Choices. I learned to make a mean meatball, wonderful ground pork/kale/potatoes soup, and home made bread w/o salt. So, my falling BP cannot be from low sodium. Levaquin rather quickly dropped it and then it picked up again when I went on Doryx. Now its down again. Val From: hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of Clarence Grim Interesting keep us posted. How long have u been dashing now?Tiped sad Send form miiPhone ;-) May your pressure be low! CE Grim MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Jan 14, 2010, at 4:59 PM, Valarie <val@...> wrote: I dropped from 150 spiro to 75 spiro + 25 Inspra. My BP is running 105 - 110. Tomorrow, I'm going to drop spiro to 50 + 25 Inspra. I'm on Levaquin and Doryx. . Not sure what's going on and what direction things will go. Brittles still 50 - 75 percent decreased. Will continue to track. Val

Guest guest

I hadn't even thought of

Levaquin and/or Doryx changing the metabolism of spiro & Inspra. I have no idea how to research how they

are metabolized. The Doryx

instructions say to tell your doc if you're on a low sodium diet. Maybe Doryx lowers BP in some way. Doryx is a time-release doxycycline and is

pricey.

One of the tests my Lyme doc

sometimes recommends is aldosterone, but I don't know his reasoning. Next time I see him, I will ask him

about HTN, K, aldo and why my HTN is lessening. I find this all very interesting.

Val

[mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of Clarence Grim

HoKay keep us posted. Does Levaquin or Doryx changed

metabolism of spiro or epler? ie do they increase the duration or effect.

Look up how they are metabolized.

On

Jan 14, 2010, at 11:32 PM, Valarie wrote:

So, my falling BP cannot be from

low sodium. Levaquin rather

quickly dropped it and then it picked up again when I went on Doryx. Now its down again.

Guest guest

I will see what I can find on how they are metabolized and if there is competition for other drugs.ceOn Jan 15, 2010, at 4:27 PM, Valarie wrote:I hadn't even thought of Levaquin and/or Doryx changing the metabolism of spiro & Inspra. I have no idea how to research how they are metabolized. The Doryx instructions say to tell your doc if you're on a low sodium diet. Maybe Doryx lowers BP in some way. Doryx is a time-release doxycycline and is pricey. One of the tests my Lyme doc sometimes recommends is aldosterone, but I don't know his reasoning. Next time I see him, I will ask him about HTN, K, aldo and why my HTN is lessening. I find this all very interesting. Val From: hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of Clarence GrimHoKay keep us posted. Does Levaquin or Doryx changed metabolism of spiro or epler? ie do they increase the duration or effect. Look up how they are metabolized. On Jan 14, 2010, at 11:32 PM, Valarie wrote:So, my falling BP cannot be from low sodium. Levaquin rather quickly dropped it and then it picked up again when I went on Doryx. Now its down again.

Guest guest

If you are putting your life in his hands then ask him to start a placebo controlled trial, which if the treatment is so good, would not need to be hard to show the effect of the "real treatment" vs natural variation of health and disease.Patient reaction is an extremely weak way to evaluate a treatment. Esp if there is no placebo (blinded to the Dr and the patient. So continue to press this community to conduct proper trials so many are not wasting their time a money. A proper trial should be easy to get funding for from NIH if the "preliminary data" is so strong and there are so many folks who can be "healed". I fail to see why any physician would not be interested in such proof that what he or she is doing makes people healthier.My guess it that those who do not improve are not documented in the long term follow up. On Jan 16, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Valarie wrote:I'm going to talk to the PA about it. Doxycycline is well-proven in the treatment of Lyme. I'm not convinced that time-release is necessary, but perhaps it is preferable to maintain a constant level. I'm still learning. I spent so much time learning about thyroid, then parathyroid, then PA, and now I have to learn about Lyme. It won't be so expensive next round because I got the deductible paid with one prescription. I think response is monitored by patient reaction since there really are no satisfactory tests. ILADS is a group that believes in treating long-term Lyme. http://www.ilads.org/files/ILADS_Guidelines.pdf My niece was treated for about 1.5 years and is nearly well - contrasted to being nearly an invalid before. She had various drugs at various times but I don't understand the timing or reason for the various treatments. Levaquin gave me a few weeks of feeling well but doxycycline has made me pretty sick. Here is a presentation my doc did: http://www.lymeinducedautism.com/images/Lymewhat_is_it_part_3,_LIA.pdf Docs like him are pioneers. I'm putting my life in his hands because I have no life otherwise. I've been to U of Colorado, Mayo, National Jewish, two endos, three GPs and on and on. Val From: hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of Clarence Grim For that price I would expect very good trials to demonstrate they make people better. I would ask for the proof. If the effect is so dramatic it would take a small proper trial. On Jan 15, 2010, at 9:46 PM, Valarie <val@...> wrote:I have a telephone meeting on 1/20. I don't know enough yet. I assume I will take these drugs for a period of time, observe how I react, and then retest. I had a very bad day which I've read is to be expected. The problem with the bad day is its related to the $600 RX.ValFrom: hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of Clarence GrimBTW Doxy and epeler and spiro are all metabolized by same mechanism. So it is possible that adding them increased effect of spiro or eleple or Lyme is causing some of the problem. How do they monitor the response to Rx? CE Grim

Guest guest

Don‟t prescribe antibiotics without knowing all of the patient‟smedications, allergies, and medical history.From his slide. Guess your team did not do this.Just assure him that a properly done trial would win him a Noble Prize IMHO.Keep us posted.Pressure the community for a proper trial.CE Grim MDOn Jan 16, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Valarie wrote:I'm going to talk to the PA about it. Doxycycline is well-proven in the treatment of Lyme. I'm not convinced that time-release is necessary, but perhaps it is preferable to maintain a constant level. I'm still learning. I spent so much time learning about thyroid, then parathyroid, then PA, and now I have to learn about Lyme. It won't be so expensive next round because I got the deductible paid with one prescription. I think response is monitored by patient reaction since there really are no satisfactory tests. ILADS is a group that believes in treating long-term Lyme.http://www.ilads.org/files/ILADS_Guidelines.pdf My niece was treated for about 1.5 years and is nearly well - contrasted to being nearly an invalid before. She had various drugs at various times but I don't understand the timing or reason for the various treatments. Levaquin gave me a few weeks of feeling well but doxycycline has made me pretty sick. Here is a presentation my doc did: http://www.lymeinducedautism.com/images/Lymewhat_is_it_part_3,_LIA.pdf Docs like him are pioneers. I'm putting my life in his hands because I have no life otherwise. I've been to U of Colorado, Mayo, National Jewish, two endos, three GPs and on and on. Val From: hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of Clarence Grim For that price I would expect very good trials to demonstrate they make people better. I would ask for the proof. If the effect is so dramatic it would take a small proper trial. On Jan 15, 2010, at 9:46 PM, Valarie <val@...> wrote:I have a telephone meeting on 1/20. I don't know enough yet. I assume I will take these drugs for a period of time, observe how I react, and then retest. I had a very bad day which I've read is to be expected. The problem with the bad day is its related to the $600 RX.ValFrom: hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of Clarence GrimBTW Doxy and epeler and spiro are all metabolized by same mechanism. So it is possible that adding them increased effect of spiro or eleple or Lyme is causing some of the problem. How do they monitor the response to Rx? CE Grim

Guest guest

Actually, first time there, I

spent two hours with the doc and his PA. 

They went through all my records and remarked that I'd really had a lot

of " work-up. "

The problem with a trial is that

different people respond differently to different antibiotics.  The best I can tell is it’s a trial and error

situation.  ILADS has a different

philosophy than IDSA (Infectious Disease Society of America) as to treating

long-term Lyme.  My doc talks about the

difficulty of getting funding in this interview:  http://audio.kvmr.org/2006_Jun_23_LymeDisease.mp3

I do, however, intend to query

him about the research supporting use of Doryx.

Val

hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On

Behalf Of Clarence Grim

Don‟t prescribe antibiotics without knowing all of

the patient‟s

medications, allergies, and medical history.

From his slide. Guess your team did not do this.

Just assure him that a properly done trial would win him a Noble

Prize IMHO.

Keep us posted.

Pressure the community for a proper trial.

CE Grim MD

On

Jan 16, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Valarie wrote:

I'm going to talk to the PA about it. Doxycycline is well-proven in the

treatment of Lyme. I'm not

convinced that time-release is necessary, but perhaps it is preferable to

maintain a constant level. I'm

still learning. I spent so

much time learning about thyroid, then parathyroid, then PA, and now I have to

learn about Lyme. It won't

be so expensive next round because I got the deductible paid with one

prescription.

I think

response is monitored by patient reaction since there really are no

satisfactory tests. ILADS

is a group that believes in treating long-term Lyme.http://www.ilads.org/files/ILADS_Guidelines.pdf

My

niece was treated for about 1.5 years and is nearly well - contrasted to being

nearly an invalid before. She

had various drugs at various times but I don't understand the timing or reason

for the various treatments. Levaquin

gave me a few weeks of feeling well but doxycycline has made me pretty sick.

Here is

a presentation my doc did: http://www.lymeinducedautism.com/images/Lymewhat_is_it_part_3,_LIA.pdf Docs like him are pioneers. I'm putting my life in his hands

because I have no life otherwise. I've

been to U of Colorado, Mayo, National Jewish, two endos, three GPs and on and

on.

Val

From: hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of Clarence Grim

For that price I would expect very

good trials to demonstrate they make people better. I would ask for the

proof. If the effect is so dramatic it would take a small proper trial.

On Jan 15, 2010, at 9:46 PM, Valarie <val@...>

wrote:

I have

a telephone meeting on 1/20. I don't know enough yet. I assume I

will take these drugs for a period of time, observe how I react, and then

retest. I had a very bad day which I've read is to be expected. The

problem with the bad day is its related to the $600 RX.

Val

Behalf Of Clarence Grim

BTW Doxy and epeler and spiro are all metabolized by same mechanism. So it is

possible that adding them increased effect of spiro or eleple or Lyme is

causing some of the problem. How do they monitor the response to Rx?

CE Grim

Guest guest

Again if it cures MS and all the other stuff he claims it should be very easy to get funding.Because different people respond differently one needs a placebo group to see if Rx is better than no Rx. Beware of messiahs. CE Grim MDOn Jan 17, 2010, at 7:11 PM, Valarie wrote:Actually, first time there, I spent two hours with the doc and his PA. They went through all my records and remarked that I'd really had a lot of "work-up." The problem with a trial is that different people respond differently to different antibiotics. The best I can tell is it’s a trial and error situation. ILADS has a different philosophy than IDSA (Infectious Disease Society of America) as to treating long-term Lyme. My doc talks about the difficulty of getting funding in this interview: http://audio.kvmr.org/2006_Jun_23_LymeDisease.mp3 I do, however, intend to query him about the research supporting use of Doryx. Val From: hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of Clarence Grim Don‟t prescribe antibiotics without knowing all of the patient‟smedications, allergies, and medical history. From his slide. Guess your team did not do this. Just assure him that a properly done trial would win him a Noble Prize IMHO. Keep us posted. Pressure the community for a proper trial. CE Grim MD On Jan 16, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Valarie wrote:I'm going to talk to the PA about it. Doxycycline is well-proven in the treatment of Lyme. I'm not convinced that time-release is necessary, but perhaps it is preferable to maintain a constant level. I'm still learning. I spent so much time learning about thyroid, then parathyroid, then PA, and now I have to learn about Lyme. It won't be so expensive next round because I got the deductible paid with one prescription. I think response is monitored by patient reaction since there really are no satisfactory tests. ILADS is a group that believes in treating long-term Lyme.http://www.ilads.org/files/ILADS_Guidelines.pdf My niece was treated for about 1.5 years and is nearly well - contrasted to being nearly an invalid before. She had various drugs at various times but I don't understand the timing or reason for the various treatments. Levaquin gave me a few weeks of feeling well but doxycycline has made me pretty sick. Here is a presentation my doc did: http://www.lymeinducedautism.com/images/Lymewhat_is_it_part_3,_LIA.pdf Docs like him are pioneers. I'm putting my life in his hands because I have no life otherwise. I've been to U of Colorado, Mayo, National Jewish, two endos, three GPs and on and on. Val From: hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of Clarence Grim For that price I would expect very good trials to demonstrate they make people better. I would ask for the proof. If the effect is so dramatic it would take a small proper trial. On Jan 15, 2010, at 9:46 PM, Valarie <val@...> wrote:I have a telephone meeting on 1/20. I don't know enough yet. I assume I will take these drugs for a period of time, observe how I react, and then retest. I had a very bad day which I've read is to be expected. The problem with the bad day is its related to the $600 RX.Val From: hyperaldosteronism [mailto:hyperaldosteronism ] On Behalf Of Clarence GrimBTW Doxy and epeler and spiro are all metabolized by same mechanism. So it is possible that adding them increased effect of spiro or eleple or Lyme is causing some of the problem. How do they monitor the response to Rx? CE Grim

Guest guest

Most of us who get birdmites do get Lyme Disease unfortunately. At least you will get some treatment Linds. Good for you!From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 2:00:35 PMSubject: LYME

I am another one to add to the statistics of having Lyme. I had several lyme bands show up and will start treatment. Thanks to Aandraya and . I may of never known without them.

Guest guest

Lyme Disease is treated sexually too. My husband and I both have it and we don't know who had it first.From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 2:06:36 PMSubject: Re: LYME

Same here. I would have never connected the bird mites to Lyme if not for this group! Thanks!!

Linds...i have been on abx for 30 days now and feel a significant difference :) hope it is as fast for you.

Also, will you get your kids tested? I will get my son tested next week.

Does your husband show more understanding now since you have a diagnosis now?

On Jan 4, 2012 5:00 PM, "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

I am another one to add to the statistics of having Lyme. I had several lyme bands show up and will start treatment. Thanks to Aandraya and . I may of never known without them.

Guest guest

I know I had it back in 2008 but didn't connect the symptoms to lyme.  The bird mites connected me to this group...where I connected the dots.   My son gets tested next week and my husband will soon after.

On Jan 4, 2012 6:53 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

Lyme Disease is treated sexually too.  My husband and I both have it and we don't know who had it first.From: " Elissa " <elissarachel@...>

bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 2:06:36 PMSubject: Re: LYME

Same here.  I would have never connected the bird mites to Lyme if not for this group!  Thanks!!...

Guest guest

I also believe most already have "silent Lyme" before any bugs come on board. Bugs are attracted to infection laden bodies.AandrayaOn Jan 4, 2012, at 5:52 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Most of us who get birdmites do get Lyme Disease unfortunately. At least you will get some treatment Linds. Good for you!From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 2:00:35 PMSubject: LYME

Guest guest

Yes, I passed it to my boyfriend. Once you're on antibiotics it's not transmitted sexually. Same with passing to the fetus.AandrayaOn Jan 4, 2012, at 5:53 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Lyme Disease is treated sexually too. My husband and I both have it and we don't know who had it first.From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 2:06:36 PMSubject: Re: LYME

Same here. I would have never connected the bird mites to Lyme if not for this group! Thanks!!

Linds...i have been on abx for 30 days now and feel a significant difference :) hope it is as fast for you.

Also, will you get your kids tested? I will get my son tested next week.

Does your husband show more understanding now since you have a diagnosis now?

On Jan 4, 2012 5:00 PM, "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Agreed Aandraya.  I believe I've had it for a long time...the bugs were the breaking point for me.

On Jan 4, 2012 7:11 PM, " Aandraya " <aandraya@...> wrote:

I also believe most already have " silent Lyme " before any bugs come on board.  Bugs are attracted to infection laden bodies.AandrayaOn Jan 4, 2012, at 5:52 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

>  >> Most of us who get birdmites...

Guest guest

I agree here too.From: "Aandraya" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 4:10:16 PMSubject: Re: LYME

I also believe most already have "silent Lyme" before any bugs come on board. Bugs are attracted to infection laden bodies.AandrayaOn Jan 4, 2012, at 5:52 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Guest guest

Glad you found out (even if it+s sad that you have Lyme off course) What test did you take?Cecilia From: Linds J <lj_mom11@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 11:00 PM Subject: LYME

Guest guest

Western Blot

From: Cecilia Borg <ceciliaborg@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 12:43 AMSubject: Re: LYME

Glad you found out (even if it+s sad that you have Lyme off course) What test did you take?

Cecilia

From: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 11:00 PMSubject: LYME

Guest guest

Hi all

Does anyone know, approximately, the percentage of people from this group who have tested positive for lyme disease?

Kaz x

Guest guest

No, I wish I knew Kaz. I think it is a high percentage though.From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 5:49:21 AMSubject: Lyme

Hi all

Does anyone know, approximately, the percentage of people from this group who have tested positive for lyme disease?

Kaz x

Guest guest

Thankyou for all your replies.. At present, and for the foreseable (sp?) future, I am unable to afford private lyme tests - I am going to start my own treatment, and am currently finding out about the best natural path to take, ie..Samento and other herbs.

Does anyone know about this herb? It does have a lot of reviews regarding it's success with fighting lyme.

Kaz x

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 8:41 PMSubject: Re: Lyme

Probably everyone once they get correct testing done and get assessed by a Lyme literate practitioner. Many are infected and never get properly diagnosed. NO LYME TEST CAN RULE OUT LYME. Symptoms do progress over time and the brain issues can be devastating if not treated.

Aandraya

On Jan 8, 2012, at 2:32 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

No, I wish I knew Kaz. I think it is a high percentage though.

From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 5:49:21 AMSubject: Lyme

Hi all

Kaz x

Guest guest

Samento is good... I don't know if it will get rid of chronic long term Lyme, but may get rid of an early case. I also used for some time and it very good and useful to get rid of symptoms is Teasel. You can order online. The herbalist Harrod Buhner who is very well known and his book Healing Lyme talks a lot about Samento and Teasel. You could at least do that if you can't afford to get a LLMD or do antibiotics. Even Buhner says that chronic Lyme must be treated herbally and with pharmaceuticals.From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 12:57:54 PMSubject: Re: Lyme

Thankyou for all your replies.. At present, and for the foreseable (sp?) future, I am unable to afford private lyme tests - I am going to start my own treatment, and am currently finding out about the best natural path to take, ie..Samento and other herbs.

Does anyone know about this herb? It does have a lot of reviews regarding it's success with fighting lyme.

Kaz x

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 8:41 PMSubject: Re: Lyme

Probably everyone once they get correct testing done and get assessed by a Lyme literate practitioner. Many are infected and never get properly diagnosed. NO LYME TEST CAN RULE OUT LYME. Symptoms do progress over time and the brain issues can be devastating if not treated.

Aandraya

From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 5:49:21 AMSubject: Lyme

Hi all

Kaz x

Guest guest

Yes, it's a great herb for Lyme and cos. Needs to be used as a combo with other herbs. Banderol, Japanese Knotweed, artemisinin, Cryptolepis, etc.AandrayaOn Jan 8, 2012, at 2:57 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x

Guest guest

To add to what said- the Lyme herbs actually enhance the abx. One herb alone will not do it, not even one rx abx will cut it. Check out group Eurolyme, Gill is the moderator-very helpful as are many on that board. People from all over Europe but mostly UK.aaOn Jan 8, 2012, at 3:01 PM, Goldstein@... wrote:

Samento is good... I don't know if it will get rid of chronic long term Lyme, but may get rid of an early case. I also used for some time and it very good and useful to get rid of symptoms is Teasel. You can order online. The herbalist Harrod Buhner who is very well known and his book Healing Lyme talks a lot about Samento and Teasel. You could at least do that if you can't afford to get a LLMD or do antibiotics. Even Buhner says that chronic Lyme must be treated herbally and with pharmaceuticals.From: "Kaz" <kazk1@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 12:57:54 PMSubject: Re: Lyme

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x

Guest guest

I took this from wolf creek while on antibiotics. However for me the killer was

mms.

http://wolfcreekranch.net/viparabac_plus.html

> >

> >

> > No, I wish I knew Kaz. I think it is a high percentage though.

> >

> > From: " Kaz " <kazk1@...>

> > bird mites

> > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 5:49:21 AM

> > Subject: Lyme

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi all

> >

> > Does anyone know, approximately, the percentage of people from this

> > group who have tested positive for lyme disease?

> >

> > Kaz x

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

yes, I've read up a bit on the other herbs and teasel - I shall find out the best places to buy from in the UK - the only problem with not testing is I won't know if I definately have lyme and coinfections and then when I feel better, I won't know if I actually had it (that looks different written down than it sounded in my head) :0)

C is interested in a natural approach too, as she has other health problems and wouldnt want them

made worse by antibiotics.

Kaz x

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 9:13 PMSubject: Re: Lyme

Yes, it's a great herb for Lyme and cos. Needs to be used as a combo with other herbs. Banderol, Japanese Knotweed, artemisinin, Cryptolepis, etc.

Aandraya

On Jan 8, 2012, at 2:57 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x

Guest guest

Oh you'll know, if you herx on high doses of quality herbs. Samento and Banderol seem to be the big once from Nutramedix. You can test later on, your more likely to get a positive Igenix after a couple months of treatment. If you can see an LLMD and get rx abx with the herbals even better. Tell your GP you had a tick bite and a bullseye rash. Doxy 200mg 2 x a day. It's a cheap med.AandrayaOn Jan 8, 2012, at 4:02 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

yes, I've read up a bit on the other herbs and teasel - I shall find out the best places to buy from in the UK - the only problem with not testing is I won't know if I definately have lyme and coinfections and then when I feel better, I won't know if I actually had it (that looks different written down than it sounded in my head) :0)

C is interested in a natural approach too, as she has other health problems and wouldnt want them

made worse by antibiotics.

Kaz x

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 9:13 PMSubject: Re: Lyme

Yes, it's a great herb for Lyme and cos. Needs to be used as a combo with other herbs. Banderol, Japanese Knotweed, artemisinin, Cryptolepis, etc.

Aandraya

On Jan 8, 2012, at 2:57 PM, Kaz <kazk1@...> wrote:

Kaz x

Aandraya

Hi all

Kaz x