RemedySpot.com

anne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am really sorry that you have been going through all of that, but such good news you are some improved. It's so good to see you back here.. Love and Hugs, Sheena anne <kanga2@...> wrote: Thanks for

asking Sheena. My recovery after surgery has been slow but steady. I get really frustrated with myself and my family have to remind me that only time is going to heal me. Slowly but surely I'm getting back to my old self. Luv anne Offer of help to all>>>>>> Hi all,>> Just wanted to let you all know that I HAVE access to the "Natural>> Standard" which is the PDR of all things natural that have most of> the>> allopathic drugs listed and so I can cross reference meds, herbs,>> supplements etc to see if there would be any reactions between

any> two>> or more drugs, vitamins, supplements,, so if anyone has a question>> regarding anything like this, I'd be happy to look things up for> you>> guys.. but that being said,, this site is very very good, but its> not>> perfect and neither am I, so if you ask me to look something up,> Ill>> do my best.. but you all should run things by your docs before> taking>> anything...>> jax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jackie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jackie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jackie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jackie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jackie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jackie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jackie>>>>>>>>>> --------------------------------->> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with > Mobile. Try it now.>>>>>>> It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have > found the support you need with us.>> If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just > click the link-- Hepatitis C/>> Happy Posting>

• 2 years later...