RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

New to group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The links hit the list here. Many, many personal stories of how these women were all pregnant, got their flu shot and then miscarried. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing... Do you have any references? I know it happens, but doctors tend to ignore it.

Guest guest

, welcome to the group!

I would be very interested to hear about your girls that have received the

Gardasil vaccine and whether or not they will be able to have children and

whether the offspring are normal. How old is this daughter now that reacted to

this vaccine? Does she want to have children or expect any soon? I believe

that this vaccine also contains ingredients that sterilize or ruin a woman's

ovaries. I know the Fluzone contains Tween 80 which is has been found to cause

reproductive abnormalities. Because I was under the impression that after

seeing the Gardasil commercial " I WANNA BE ONE LESS ONE LESS " that they were

referring to she would be one less person alive or one less person reproducing,

per the Bill and Melinda Gates plan for reducing the population via Agenda 21.

This is how sick these people are, that they would be so obvious. Now they want

to give it to boys!!

The problem with this vaccine is that it only prevents 4 types of warts when

there are over 100. Second, if you already have warts, which I have no idea if

there is a test for, the vaccine would not protect you.

My concern is for my boys also and who will they have a chance to marry or

conceive with if everyone is sterile? And how will we know? Is there a way to

check this and how would you ask a prospective wife a question like that? I

know that sounds a bit controlling, but I personally have seen several people

that are in their late 20's, early 30's now unable to conceive. They don't

realize that it was from the vaccines and GMO food they've been eating or the

herbicides they spray on their weeds.

PS: Another good book is Page's Healthy Healing. She offers several

suggestions for improving conception.

Peace, Born Free

>

> Hello everyone,

>

> I am a mom of three grown kids, all fully vaccinated, but I discovered the

dangers of vaccines when my youngest daughter had some issues after her series

of three Gardisil shots. I think I already had subtle signs, but I didn't know

them for what they were. After her shots, she started getting recurring sinus

infections, which lead to multiple rounds of antibiotics. Soon after that she

became severly depressed and suicidal. We tried the traditional route for a

couple of years, but she continued to get worse. Long story short, we fell down

a rabbit hole and began learning about biomedical treatments, vitamin therapy,

homeopathy, etc. Through some assortment of all, she is now very close to what

I would call recovered. She will probably always have some issues, but we work

through those homeopatically, and every day she gets stronger.

>

> I also joined the group b/c we learned we're going to be grandparents for the

first time (my middle child), and I'm hoping that I can obtain info to convince

my daughter to not vaccinate her child. She doesn't buy any of these, even

after seeing what her sister went through.

>

> Thanks, and nice to 'meet' everyone :)

>

> ez

>

Guest guest

No one knows the answer to that question since it was not part of the premarketing research. In this post-marketing period, I hope that the irregularities will be noted.Let us learn from the mistakes of the past. DES caused a rare form of vaginal cancer seen previously only in older women; when it began to be seen in the late 1960s in DES daughters as young women, that was a red flag. Let us hope any odd conditions or even an increase in common conditions will alert the medical community to the danger of gardasil, but I am not holding my breathe. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: free.born39 <free.born39@...> Vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 10:40 AM Subject: Re: New to group

, welcome to the group!

I would be very interested to hear about your girls that have received the Gardasil vaccine and whether or not they will be able to have children and whether the offspring are normal. How old is this daughter now that reacted to this vaccine? Does she want to have children or expect any soon? I believe that this vaccine also contains ingredients that sterilize or ruin a woman's ovaries. I know the Fluzone contains Tween 80 which is has been found to cause reproductive abnormalities. Because I was under the impression that after seeing the Gardasil commercial "I WANNA BE ONE LESS ONE LESS" that they were referring to she would be one less person alive or one less person reproducing, per the Bill and Melinda Gates plan for reducing the population via Agenda 21. This is how sick these people are, that they would be so obvious. Now they want to give it to boys!!

The problem with this vaccine is that it only prevents 4 types of warts when there are over 100. Second, if you already have warts, which I have no idea if there is a test for, the vaccine would not protect you.

My concern is for my boys also and who will they have a chance to marry or conceive with if everyone is sterile? And how will we know? Is there a way to check this and how would you ask a prospective wife a question like that? I know that sounds a bit controlling, but I personally have seen several people that are in their late 20's, early 30's now unable to conceive. They don't realize that it was from the vaccines and GMO food they've been eating or the herbicides they spray on their weeds.

PS: Another good book is Page's Healthy Healing. She offers several suggestions for improving conception.

Peace, Born Free

>

> Hello everyone,

>

> I am a mom of three grown kids, all fully vaccinated, but I discovered the dangers of vaccines when my youngest daughter had some issues after her series of three Gardisil shots. I think I already had subtle signs, but I didn't know them for what they were. After her shots, she started getting recurring sinus infections, which lead to multiple rounds of antibiotics. Soon after that she became severly depressed and suicidal. We tried the traditional route for a couple of years, but she continued to get worse. Long story short, we fell down a rabbit hole and began learning about biomedical treatments, vitamin therapy, homeopathy, etc. Through some assortment of all, she is now very close to what I would call recovered. She will probably always have some issues, but we work through those homeopatically, and every day she gets stronger.

>

> I also joined the group b/c we learned we're going to be grandparents for the first time (my middle child), and I'm hoping that I can obtain info to convince my daughter to not vaccinate her child. She doesn't buy any of these, even after seeing what her sister went through.

>

> Thanks, and nice to 'meet' everyone :)

>

> ez

>

Guest guest

And then further down in the article the question is asked "Why do doctors do this then?" the answer? To train the parents to bring the kids into for vaccines. Can I train people to purchase my own business products too? What a scam!

From: Venita Garner <nitagarner@...>Vaccinations Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 6:00 AMSubject: RE: New to group

I have a friend online on FB advocating why she vaccinates. I’m going to point this out.

Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store!

A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com

I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

Here is a quote from it: "...it is pointless to administer drugs intended to stimulate antibody production to babies who are too young to produce antibodies. Infants in their first year mostly depend on generalized, non-specific immunity, including (hopefully) immunoglobulins from breast milk, to protect their young bodies from infection. They do not produce antibodies of their own until about age one. Despite this basic fact, the medical establishment insists administering a total of 19 shots, containing 24 vaccines, to infants on the 2, 4 and 6 month pediatric visits (Source:

cdc.gov). Somehow, the basic facts of human physiology and development do not apply to vaccines."

Guest guest

We lived in Florida for four years. We were tossed around about everything

there. What part do you live in?

Kathy

Sent from my iPad