Guest guest

Elaine, I don't think there's any tasty way of incorporating maca into

one's diet, although I find it a lot less disagreeable if diluted with

enough water, which is what I do. I whisk my daily dose with some

water, hold my breath, toss, and chase with more water. I've tasted

worse stuff but it's not what I'd call agreeable and I'd rather just

get it over with than possibly mess up the taste of something that's

otherwise delightful. Same goes for aloe vera (which I find good for my

very occasional bouts of heartburn), except I don't dilute it.

I soak my gojis and just blend them into whatever smoothies I think

their taste will complement; one of my faves is this one, which I tweak

by adding pollen and substituting buttermilk powder for the powdered

milk: http://www.ehow.com/how_4095_mix-virgin-mary.html . I keep super

ripe, quartered frozen bananas on hand at all times for smoothies and

also very ripe cantaloupe quarters for this particular one (I also

sweeten it with blue agave nectar rather than honey--tastes better with

this recipe).

I think tweaking sums it up in a nutshell--use recipes you already like

and imagine how they'd taste with various add-ins. If you think your

results will be improved (or not ruined), go for it. FWIW, I pretty

much add a teaspoon of pollen to all of my smoothies. I think it's good

stuff. :)

Welcome to the list!

New to group

Hello all..I just joined this group...Have made a Vita Mix machine for

a few years but have not used it extensively.  Recently became

interested in superfoods/raw foods and it seems that the Vitamix is the

ideal tool.  I have purchased maca, hemp seed, coconut oil, coconut

water, aloe vera juice, spirulina, bee pollen, cacao and goji berries. 

Any suggestions on putting these together in a tasty fashion?  Also, is

the $50 Vitamix cookbook worth the money?  Perhaps I can find a better

value right here within this group.  Thanks. 

Guest guest

Vita-Cost ROCKS! I'm not crazy about Navitas maca (which is what I'm

using up at this point); I haven't tried this one yet but it'll be my

next maca purchase:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem & item=130406073661 . I

would only use gelatinized maca and even so, it's my understanding that

those using it should make sure that their intake of dietary iodine is

sufficient (supposedly much more of an issue for those using raw maca).

Larry, here are a few raw foods vendors who carry " superfoods " ; I

haven't ordered from either but their sites are worth perusing:

http://www.znaturalfoods.com/ , http://www.naturalzing.com/index.htm .

There are others as well but these two seem to have a good selection (I

especially found Z Natural's selection of protein powders to be

interesting).

Elaine, are you familiar with Spirulina Pacifica?

Re: New to group

Who makes the superfoods?

KooLarry

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 6:47 PM, & lt;eradin0114@... & gt; wrote:

Hello all..I just joined this group...Have made a Vita Mix machine

for a few years but have not used it extensively.  Recently became

interested in superfoods/raw foods and it seems that the Vitamix is the

ideal tool.  I have purchased maca, hemp seed, coconut oil, coconut

water, aloe vera juice, spirulina, bee pollen, cacao and goji berries. 

Any suggestions on putting these together in a tasty fashion?  Also, is

the $50 Vitamix cookbook worth the money?  Perhaps I can find a better

value right here within this group.  Thanks. 

Guest guest

Elaine--I think the maca is nasty stuff!! LOL I ruined a couple of good smoothies!! I tried it s way---my kids thought all the gagging was funny (I didn't!!). I am back to mixing it in my coffee--I can tolerate it this way. I mix it in the second cup---its.not.to.bad!

FWIW--the stuff causes me to break-out. Chest and shoulders mostly--can't tell if its helping the energy.

Good Luck,

Stacey

New to group Hello all..I just joined this group...Have made a Vita Mix machine for a few years but have not used it extensively. Recently became interested in superfoods/raw foods and it seems that the Vitamix is the ideal tool. I have purchased maca, hemp seed, coconut oil, coconut water, aloe vera juice, spirulina, bee pollen, cacao and goji berries. Any suggestions on putting these together in a tasty fashion? Also, is the $50 Vitamix cookbook worth the money? Perhaps I can find a better value right here within this group. Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Thanks, , for your warm welcome. The bean idea is a good one,

though the problem was that the soup didn't get hot enough. Since I

now know it won't hurt the equipment, I might try blending the soup a

little longer or just making a bit more soup, say two days' supply.

Sherry in Oregon

You are most welcome, Sherry...and the leftovers are usually better than the

first batch, lol.

>

> Thanks, , for your warm welcome. The bean idea is a good one,

> though the problem was that the soup didn't get hot enough. Since I

> now know it won't hurt the equipment, I might try blending the soup a

> little longer or just making a bit more soup, say two days' supply.

> Sherry in Oregon

>

• 10 months later...

Welcome Gadel!  The Vitamix can seem intimidating at first, but once you get going with it, you will wonder why you waited!  I would start by just adding some of Lea Ann's " magic veggies " in to those fruit smoothies, try an easy soup recipe, and keep on going!  You will love this group - it will inspire you to enjoy and get lots of use out of your wonderful machine.  

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 3:07 PM, gadel_m <ckm1977@...> wrote:

Hi everyone!

I am new to this group. I just found videos on You Tube that so fascinated me so much that I follow the links to the VitaMixLady and then from there signed up.  She sure knows how to give a grand demonstration. I loved the way she poured the drink into the little cups. I watched with such amazement at that.  Mostly though I am wanting to lose weight--110 LBS and I am hearing that green is the way to go.  So come next month when I can afford to go shopping again, I am going to start a healthier way of eating and living and using my VitaMix machine for more than just fruit smoothies.

I just feel kind of intimidated by the machine and the recipes in the cook book and i have had this machine for several months now. I got it at Sam's Discount for $400 and it seems that this is way too expensive of a machine to just let it sit and only make fruit smoothies. I know there must be other ways to use it to make things that will help me lose weight.

I suffer with a lot of physical stuff going wrong and i know a change of diet is the only thing at this point that will help me....so come next month, I am on my way to a better change.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group. I hope to get to know many of you as I am on my new journey to better health.

Gadel

------------------------------------

Hello Gadel,WELCOME to the Vitamix Family AND the Vitamix Enthusiasts list!In answer to your question about using the Vitamix for more than just smoothies - that is My Goal in creating this list! Here is a post that I made a while back that gives you LOTS of ideas and hopefully inspires you to find Even More ways to use your Vitamix machine!!!/message/9684Also, you will find a lot of really helpful information on the Links page of our Vitamix Enthusiast website. Here it is:/linksIn answer to your question about weight loss, I'm going to start a thread (I'm working on it now) asking for the input of the list members, THEN I'm going to add this thread to the links page because "I want to lose weight with the Vitamix, how do I do that" is one of the more common questions and there isn't just ONE answer! :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Sep 21, 2011, at 5:07 PM, gadel_m wrote:

Hi everyone!

I am new to this group. I just found videos on You Tube that so fascinated me so much that I follow the links to the VitaMixLady and then from there signed up. She sure knows how to give a grand demonstration. I loved the way she poured the drink into the little cups. I watched with such amazement at that. Mostly though I am wanting to lose weight--110 LBS and I am hearing that green is the way to go. So come next month when I can afford to go shopping again, I am going to start a healthier way of eating and living and using my VitaMix machine for more than just fruit smoothies.

I just feel kind of intimidated by the machine and the recipes in the cook book and i have had this machine for several months now. I got it at Sam's Discount for $400 and it seems that this is way too expensive of a machine to just let it sit and only make fruit smoothies. I know there must be other ways to use it to make things that will help me lose weight.

I suffer with a lot of physical stuff going wrong and i know a change of diet is the only thing at this point that will help me....so come next month, I am on my way to a better change.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group. I hope to get to know many of you as I am on my new journey to better health.

Gadel

Thank you Lea Ann for for that link to what all the VitaMix can do. I am looking forward to doing much more with mine in days to come. I really like my machine a lot. I have the 5200 and it is so powerful.

Gadel

-- Re: New to group

Hello Gadel,

WELCOME to the Vitamix Family AND the Vitamix Enthusiasts list!

In answer to your question about using the Vitamix for more than just smoothies - that is My Goal in creating this list! Here is a post that I made a while back that gives you LOTS of ideas and hopefully inspires you to find Even More ways to use your Vitamix machine!!!

/message/9684

Also, you will find a lot of really helpful information on the Links page of our Vitamix Enthusiast website. Here it is:

/links

In answer to your question about weight loss, I'm going to start a thread (I'm working on it now) asking for the input of the list members, THEN I'm going to add this thread to the links page because "I want to lose weight with the Vitamix, how do I do that" is one of the more common questions and there isn't just ONE answer! :-)

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

Hi everyone!I am new to this group. I just found videos on You Tube that so fascinated me so much that I follow the links to the VitaMixLady and then from there signed up. She sure knows how to give a grand demonstration. I loved the way she poured the drink into the little cups. I watched with such amazement at that. Mostly though I am wanting to lose weight--110 LBS and I am hearing that green is the way to go. So come next month when I can afford to go shopping again, I am going to start a healthier way of eating and living and using my VitaMix machine for more than just fruit smoothies.I just feel kind of intimidated by the machine and the recipes in the cook book and i have had this machine for several months now. I got it at Sam's Discount for $400 and it seems that this is way too expensive of a machine to just let it sit and only make fruit smoothies. I know there must be other ways to use it to make things that will help me lose weight. I suffer with a lot of physical stuff going wrong and i know a change of diet is the only thing at this point that will help me....so come next month, I am on my way to a better change.Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group. I hope to get to know many of you as I am on my new journey to better health.Gadel

Hey Lea Ann and my VitaMix Enthusiasts, I joined the group a few weeks ago and did not introduce myself - sorry! I am so excited to be with the group and have already learnt so much about my new VM which I have had for 2 months now and benefiting from already. Peace From: "ckm1977@..." <ckm1977@...> Sent: Tuesday, 27 September 2011, 22:55Subject: Re: New to group

Thank you Lea Ann for for that link to what all the VitaMix can do. I am looking forward to doing much more with mine in days to come. I really like my machine a lot. I have the 5200 and it is so powerful.

Gadel

Hello Gadel,

In answer to your question about using the Vitamix for more than just smoothies - that is My Goal in creating this list! Here is a post that I made a while back that gives you LOTS of ideas and hopefully inspires you to find Even More ways to use your Vitamix machine!!!

/message/9684

Also, you will find a lot of really helpful information on the Links page of our Vitamix Enthusiast website. Here it is:

/links

In answer to your question about weight loss, I'm going to start a thread (I'm working on it now) asking for the input of the list members, THEN I'm going to add this thread to the links page because "I want to lose weight with the Vitamix, how do I do that" is one of the more common questions and there isn't just ONE answer! :-)

Hi everyone!I am new to this group. I just found videos on You Tube that so fascinated me so much that I follow the links to the VitaMixLady and then from there signed up. She sure knows how to give a grand demonstration. I loved the way she poured the drink into the little cups. I watched with such amazement at that. Mostly though I am wanting to lose weight--110 LBS and I am hearing that green is the way to go. So come next month when I can afford to go shopping again, I am going to start a healthier way of eating and living and using my VitaMix machine for more than just fruit smoothies.I just feel kind of intimidated by the machine and the recipes in the cook book and i have had this machine for several months now. I got it at Sam's Discount for $400 and it seems that this is way too expensive of a machine to just let it sit and only make fruit smoothies. I know there must be other ways to use it to make things that will help me lose

weight. I suffer with a lot of physical stuff going wrong and i know a change of diet is the only thing at this point that will help me....so come next month, I am on my way to a better change.Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group. I hope to get to know many of you as I am on my new journey to better health.Gadel

Hello and WELCOME!What is your favorite thing to make and what is the neatest thing you've learned from the group? :-)

On Sep 28, 2011, at 4:20 PM, Tofis wrote:Hey Lea Ann and my VitaMix Enthusiasts, I joined the group a few weeks ago and did not introduce myself - sorry! I am so excited to be with the group and have already learnt so much about my new VM which I have had for 2 months now and benefiting from already. Peace From: "ckm1977@..." <ckm1977@...> Sent: Tuesday, 27 September 2011, 22:55Subject: Re: New to group

<1.jpg>

<5.jpg>

<2.jpg>

<SENDER_EMAILckm1977.png>

Gadel

Hello Gadel,

/message/9684

/links

Hi everyone!I am new to this group. I just found videos on You Tube that so fascinated me so much that I follow the links to the VitaMixLady and then from there signed up. She sure knows how to give a grand demonstration. I loved the way she poured the drink into the little cups. I watched with such amazement at that. Mostly though I am wanting to lose weight--110 LBS and I am hearing that green is the way to go. So come next month when I can afford to go shopping again, I am going to start a healthier way of eating and living and using my VitaMix machine for more than just fruit smoothies.I just feel kind of intimidated by the machine and the recipes in the cook book and i have had this machine for several months now. I got it at Sam's Discount for $400 and it seems that this is way too expensive of a machine to just let it sit and only make fruit smoothies. I know there must be other ways to use it to make things that will help me lose

weight. I suffer with a lot of physical stuff going wrong and i know a change of diet is the only thing at this point that will help me....so come next month, I am on my way to a better change.Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group. I hope to get to know many of you as I am on my new journey to better health.Gadel

<3.jpg>

<6.jpg>

<4.jpg><stampa_girl_line_en.gif>

Hi Lea Ann, I am making green smoothies my favorite so far is spinach, celery, apple and frozen banana. I would like to use my imagination more when making green smoothies and fruit smoothies its trial and error.One of my favorite recipes from the group is how to make coconut butter with coconut flakes I have not tried it yet but that most definitely is on the list next. I was so surprise as to how many vegetables and fruits I am now buying since I've had the VM, but its well worth it! From: Lea Ann Savage <lsavage@...> Sent: Wednesday, 28 September 2011, 23:49Subject: Re: New to group

Hello and WELCOME!What is your favorite thing to make and what is the neatest thing you've learned from the group? :-)

On Sep 28, 2011, at 4:20 PM, Tofis wrote:Hey Lea Ann and my VitaMix Enthusiasts, I joined the group a few weeks ago and did not introduce myself - sorry! I am so excited to be with the group and have already learnt so much about my new VM which I have had for 2 months now and benefiting from already. Peace From: "ckm1977@..." <ckm1977@...> Sent: Tuesday, 27 September 2011, 22:55Subject: Re: New to group

<1.jpg>

<5.jpg>

<2.jpg>

<SENDER_EMAILckm1977.png>

Gadel

Hello Gadel,

/message/9684

/links

Hi everyone!I am new to this group. I just found videos on You Tube that so fascinated me so much that I follow the links to the VitaMixLady and then from there signed up. She sure knows how to give a grand demonstration. I loved the way she poured the drink into the little cups. I watched with such amazement at that. Mostly though I am wanting to lose weight--110 LBS and I am hearing that green is the way to go. So come next month when I can afford to go shopping again, I am going to start a healthier way of eating and living and using my VitaMix machine for more than just fruit smoothies.I just feel kind of intimidated by the machine and the recipes in the cook book and i have had this machine for several months now. I got it at Sam's Discount for $400 and it seems that this is way too expensive of a machine to just let it sit and only make fruit

smoothies. I know there must be other ways to use it to make things that will help me lose

<3.jpg>

<6.jpg>

<4.jpg><stampa_girl_line_en.gif>

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

Hello everyone,

I am a mom of three grown kids, all fully vaccinated, but I discovered the

dangers of vaccines when my youngest daughter had some issues after her series

of three Gardisil shots. I think I already had subtle signs, but I didn't know

them for what they were. After her shots, she started getting recurring sinus

infections, which lead to multiple rounds of antibiotics. Soon after that she

became severly depressed and suicidal. We tried the traditional route for a

couple of years, but she continued to get worse. Long story short, we fell down

a rabbit hole and began learning about biomedical treatments, vitamin therapy,

homeopathy, etc. Through some assortment of all, she is now very close to what

I would call recovered. She will probably always have some issues, but we work

through those homeopatically, and every day she gets stronger.

I also joined the group b/c we learned we're going to be grandparents for the

first time (my middle child), and I'm hoping that I can obtain info to convince

my daughter to not vaccinate her child. She doesn't buy any of these, even

after seeing what her sister went through.

Thanks, and nice to 'meet' everyone :)

ez

Guest guest

You do the best you can and at least you woke up!! You have 9 months of reading and showing her stuff. I’d start with the conflicts of interest, with how much money they make, with how many labs get fined, with how many violations they have, with the crap that is in a vaccine, with how many we got as kids and with how many your future grandchild will be expected to have. Then go on from there. If she’s closed to it all, maybe you can work on a delay approach. What new baby fresh from the womb needs a vaccine? They don’t have fully developed immune systems yet. It’s tough. All you can do is present the info. I worry every day now that I have a 19 y.o. that she’ll go get some vaccines. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

Guest guest

Thanks Venita!! I'm biting my tongue for now...I think she expected me to start in on the 'vaccine lectures' when she announced her pregnancy, so I'm waiting. I think I'm going to keep my mouth shut until flu season hits and that's when the tidal wave of words shall begin :) haha

From: Venita Garner <nitagarner@...>Vaccinations Sent: Mon, May 7, 2012 12:55:53 PMSubject: RE: New to group

You do the best you can and at least you woke up!! You have 9 months of reading and showing her stuff. I’d start with the conflicts of interest, with how much money they make, with how many labs get fined, with how many violations they have, with the crap that is in a vaccine, with how many we got as kids and with how many your future grandchild will be expected to have. Then go on from there.

If she’s closed to it all, maybe you can work on a delay approach. What new baby fresh from the womb needs a vaccine? They don’t have fully developed immune systems yet.

It’s tough. All you can do is present the info. I worry every day now that I have a 19 y.o. that she’ll go get some vaccines.

Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store!

A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com

I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

Guest guest

Hi, --welcome! I'm sorry to hear that about your daughter but glad you were able to find ways to overcome it. Hopefully you will learn something here that can help with convincing your other daughter about not vaccinating her baby.

Winnie New to groupVaccinations > Hello everyone,> > I am a mom of three grown kids, all fully vaccinated, but I > discovered the dangers of vaccines when my youngest daughter had > some issues after her series of three Gardisil shots. I think I > already had subtle signs, but I didn't know them for what they > were. After her shots, she started getting recurring sinus > infections, which lead to multiple rounds of antibiotics. Soon > after that she became severly depressed and suicidal. We tried > the traditional route for a couple of years, but she continued > to get worse. Long story short, we fell down a rabbit hole and > began learning about biomedical treatments, vitamin therapy, > homeopathy, etc. Through some assortment of all, she is now > very close to what I would call recovered. She will probably > always have some issues, but we work through those > homeopatically, and every day she gets stronger.> > I also joined the group b/c we learned we're going to be > grandparents for the first time (my middle child), and I'm > hoping that I can obtain info to convince my daughter to not > vaccinate her child. She doesn't buy any of these, even after > seeing what her sister went through. > > Thanks, and nice to 'meet' everyone :)> > ez> >

Guest guest

Thanks, Winnie :)

From: "wharrison@..." <wharrison@...>Vaccinations Sent: Mon, May 7, 2012 4:42:18 PMSubject: Re: New to group

Hi, --welcome! I'm sorry to hear that about your daughter but glad you were able to find ways to overcome it. Hopefully you will learn something here that can help with convincing your other daughter about not vaccinating her baby.

Winnie New to groupVaccinations > Hello everyone,> > I am a mom of three grown kids, all fully vaccinated, but I > discovered the dangers of vaccines when my youngest daughter had > some issues after her series of three Gardisil shots. I think I > already had subtle signs, but I didn't know them for what they > were. After her shots, she started getting recurring sinus > infections, which lead to multiple rounds of antibiotics. Soon > after that she became severly depressed and suicidal. We tried > the traditional route for a couple of years, but she continued > to get worse. Long story short, we fell down a rabbit hole and > began learning about biomedical treatments, vitamin therapy, >

homeopathy, etc. Through some assortment of all, she is now > very close to what I would call recovered. She will probably > always have some issues, but we work through those > homeopatically, and every day she gets stronger.> > I also joined the group b/c we learned we're going to be > grandparents for the first time (my middle child), and I'm > hoping that I can obtain info to convince my daughter to not > vaccinate her child. She doesn't buy any of these, even after > seeing what her sister went through. > > Thanks, and nice to 'meet' everyone :)> > ez> >

Guest guest

Welcome to the group!

It can take some time to understand why vaccines don't work and only make kids sick. For now, here is a good point to not vaccinate babies and hopefully give some time for her to understand that vaccines are all consequence and no benefit. Check out this article: http://gaetacommunications.com/site/?p=1092

Here is a quote from it: "...it is pointless to administer drugs intended to stimulate antibody production to babies who are too young to produce antibodies. Infants in their first year mostly depend on generalized, non-specific immunity, including (hopefully) immunoglobulins from breast milk, to protect their young bodies from infection. They do not produce antibodies of their own until about age one. Despite this basic fact, the medical establishment insists administering a total of 19 shots, containing 24 vaccines, to infants on the 2, 4 and 6 month pediatric visits (Source: cdc.gov). Somehow, the basic facts of human physiology and development do

not apply to vaccines."

From: "martis0425@..." <martis0425@...>Vaccinations Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 7:33 AMSubject: New to group

Hello everyone,I am a mom of three grown kids, all fully vaccinated, but I discovered the dangers of vaccines when my youngest daughter had some issues after her series of three Gardisil shots. I think I already had subtle signs, but I didn't know them for what they were. After her shots, she started getting recurring sinus infections, which lead to multiple rounds of antibiotics. Soon after that she became severly depressed and suicidal. We tried the traditional route for a couple of years, but she continued to get worse. Long story short, we fell down a rabbit hole and began learning about biomedical treatments, vitamin therapy, homeopathy, etc. Through some assortment of all, she is now very close to what I would call recovered. She will probably always have some issues, but we work through those homeopatically, and every day she gets stronger.I also joined the group b/c we learned we're going to be grandparents for the first time

(my middle child), and I'm hoping that I can obtain info to convince my daughter to not vaccinate her child. She doesn't buy any of these, even after seeing what her sister went through. Thanks, and nice to 'meet' everyone :) ez

Guest guest

Good point, and makes you wonder: what else are they wrong about? Are they wrong when they dismiss vaccine reactions as rare? Are they wrong when they tell you vaccines are mandatory for school, or that unvaccinated people put others at risk, or that a certain percentage of vaccinated people are needed for "herd immunity," or that there is no connection between vaccines and SIDS or autism, or that the HPV vaccine will prevent cervical cancer, or that seizures are normal in vaccinated children?

And if they are wrong, how can you trust them when they tell you that vaccines work at all for anyone?

Winnie

New to group> > > > Hello everyone,> > I am a mom of three grown kids, all fully vaccinated, but I > discovered the dangers of vaccines when my youngest daughter had > some issues after her series of three Gardisil shots. I think I > already had subtle signs, but I didn't know them for what they > were. After her shots, she started getting recurring sinus > infections, which lead to multiple rounds of antibiotics. Soon > after that she became severly depressed and suicidal. We tried > the traditional route for a couple of years, but she continued > to get worse. Long story short, we fell down a rabbit hole and > began learning about biomedical treatments, vitamin therapy, > homeopathy, etc. Through some assortment of all, she is now very > close to what I would call recovered. She will probably always > have some issues, but we work through those homeopatically, and > every day she gets stronger.> > I also joined the group b/c we learned we're going to be > grandparents for the first time (my middle child), and I'm > hoping that I can obtain info to convince my daughter to not > vaccinate her child. She doesn't buy any of these, even after > seeing what her sister went through. > > Thanks, and nice to 'meet' everyone :)> > ez> > >

Guest guest

With flu season you can start with how flu shots causes many, many miscarriages. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

Guest guest

Do you have any references? I know it happens, but doctors tend to ignore it. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: Venita Garner <nitagarner@...> Vaccinations Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 7:44 PM Subject: RE: New to group

With flu season you can start with how flu shots causes many, many miscarriages. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...

Guest guest

From: maureen gradvohl <mrsvoltaire@...> "Vaccinations " <Vaccinations > Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 11:48 PM Subject: Re: New to group

Do you have any references? I know it happens, but doctors tend to ignore it. ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ From: Venita Garner <nitagarner@...> Vaccinations Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 7:44 PM Subject: RE: New to group

Guest guest

I have a friend online on FB advocating why she vaccinates. I’m going to point this out. Nita, homeschooling mompreneur to 8 kids and an online store! A tiscuit, a tasket, what a lovely gift basket: http://www.nitasbaskets.com I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing...Here is a quote from it: " ...it is pointless to administer drugs intended to stimulate antibody production to babies who are too young to produce antibodies. Infants in their first year mostly depend on generalized, non-specific immunity, including (hopefully) immunoglobulins from breast milk, to protect their young bodies from infection. They do not produce antibodies of their own until about age one. Despite this basic fact, the medical establishment insists administering a total of 19 shots, containing 24 vaccines, to infants on the 2, 4 and 6 month pediatric visits (Source: cdc.gov). Somehow, the basic facts of human physiology and development do not apply to vaccines. "