RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

checking in

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's great news sis, your 8's are getting baggy. I'm really happy for you. You'll be a 6 soon! Good for you!!!! BIG :-)

{}{{HUGS}}} & God bless, Bonnie

*****************************With God, ALL things are possible.*****************************

Guest guest

PS: Thanks for the info :-)

Bonnie

*****************************With God, ALL things are possible.*****************************

Guest guest

:-) SO true sis!!!!!! You sure are faithful sis. I really admire you TexasMom. You deserve your little body ;-)

{{{HUGS}}} & God bless, Bonnie

Didn't do any breaths in car as I had to go to the bathroom and you cannot do LL if your bladder is full.

Guest guest

Could you e-mail me privately?

Guest guest

Hi Texas Mom,

You are simply amazing! You certainly keep me entertained with all your tales of how you pull your life together. You are an inspiration to me and I am certain to everyone else.

I think of you over there looking so gorgeous while you work away. In the middle of all that is going on with me, you always manage to give me a reason to smile.

Thank you for asking about my son-in-law. He is doing much better. He still has his bad days, but all considered I am grateful beyond words for his recovery. My daughter is so happy that he is on the mend.

I appreciate you, your prayers and your wonderful attitude. You are one very special woman.

I will pass along your message to my Dad and Mom. When I have told them that some of you are praying for them, they smile and give me the sweetest look. I have heard my Dad telling people that my friends on the internet are praying for him. I know it means a great deal to him. I ended up buying him the iopener to connect to the internet and he loves it. He is only able to spend a short period of time on it, but he has loved reading messages from all of his children. He is still not quite sure how to send mail to reply yet, but I know he and Mom go each day to check to see if they have mail. It really is adorable.

Thanks so much for your sincere caring. I really appreciate you.

Love,

Rashelle

Be sure to check out all of the great specials available on my web sites. Save $30 on the Large Body Wrap package. The sale has been extended until June 30thVisit us at http://www.lifelift.com or http://www.angelmagic.com. All other web sites belong to distributors, these are my personal web sites.Join our discussion group at LifeLift-subscribe@...

Hey everyone. I'm so swamped today: party at daughter's school and I'm making queso dip at 5:45 this morning, trash day, swimming lesson bus to get daughter to, cleaning people at the house today....and that was all before 8:00! So needless to say, I did not have a chance to get my workout in yet and I'm a mess. My body is so use to it. I did get in 25 breaths on the way to work and will do workout #1 first thing when I get home after throwing some pork chops on the grill. Rashelle, it's so wonderful to see you posting. How is your son-in-law? I hope you have a safe trip going to see your father soon. Tell him we all wish him comfort and our prayers are with him.

Guest guest

Good for you sis :-)!!! I did 10 LL breaths, OiP, 10 frogs with 5 LL breaths, 30 crunch-pulses with 3 LL breaths and then 2 more LL breaths. Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

]Walked to the credit union and back (about a mile --equivalent to 4 miles due to Texas heat)5 LL breaths on the way to work.Exercised fingers hunting for my saved e-mail fromLiz, 1 pah 2 pah 3 pah, etc.Will do ten LL breaths at lunch.Loving life(lift), Cristi]

Guest guest

Wow - Bonnie, you are going strong today!!! Shrink

shrink shrink....

Hugs, Cristi

--- Bonnie <block312@...> wrote:

> Good for you sis :-)!!! I did 10 LL breaths, OiP, 10

> frogs with 5 LL breaths, 30 crunch-pulses with 3 LL

> breaths and then 2 more LL breaths. Hope everyone is

> having a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

> {{{HUGS}}} & God bless, Bonnie

> *****************************

> With God, ALL things are possible.

> *****************************

> ]Walked to the credit union and back (about a mile

> --

> equivalent to 4 miles due to Texas heat)

>

> 5 LL breaths on the way to work.

>

> Exercised fingers hunting for my saved e-mail from

> Liz, 1 pah 2 pah 3 pah, etc.

>

> Will do ten LL breaths at lunch.

>

> Loving life(lift),

> Cristi

>

> ]

>

Guest guest

In the Name of Jesus I will sister BIG:-) You, and TexasMom, Liz, , Melisa and Libby have always really cheered me on and encouraged me and I really hope you all know how much I appreciate it. It means a lot to have people in your corner. I also have two people who write me personally that really keep me going, Gail and Darlene. And of-course Rashelle. If I left anyone out, please forgive me. So I dedicate all my breaths to you great ladies who have encouraged me and inspired me and keep me going even when I don't post and feel like it just isn't doing any good. I really don't think I would have stuck with it for so long now if not for you guys. I'm so thankful to God for giving the knowledge to Rashelle and then blessing her to be such a loving person to share with us, and then blessing me with all of you! I really feel blessed to have found so many loving caring people that I never even laid eyes on to care about me and being here to give an encouraging word or even a push when needed. This truly is one great list, with some really great ladies. And Karma, good having you back to share your wealth of knowledge and willingness to help out. Hope everyone has a GREAT 4th of July weekend. My love and heartfelt thanks to ALL of you!

! Shrinkshrink shrink....Hugs, Cristi

Guest guest

Hi to our sweet precious Bonnie,

What a heart felt, wonderful, inspiring message. I am so glad you are here. You are such a special part of our list and we all care so much about you.

Your dedication will pay off for you, this I pray every day. There are no words to express how much you add to the list. We are all pulling for you Bonnie, even when I am not here you are on my mind and in my prayers. Stay with it, dear one, you can do it!!!

Love,

Rashelle

In the Name of Jesus I will sister BIG:-) You, and TexasMom, Liz, , Melisa and Libby have always really cheered me on and encouraged me and I really hope you all know how much I appreciate it. It means a lot to have people in your corner. I also have two people who write me personally that really keep me going, Gail and Darlene. And of-course Rashelle. If I left anyone out, please forgive me. So I dedicate all my breaths to you great ladies who have encouraged me and inspired me and keep me going even when I don't post and feel like it just isn't doing any good. I really don't think I would have stuck with it for so long now if not for you guys. I'm so thankful to God for giving the knowledge to Rashelle and then blessing her to be such a loving person to share with us, and then blessing me with all of you! I really feel blessed to have found so many loving caring people that I never even laid eyes on to care about me and being here to give an encouraging word or even a push when needed. This truly is one great list, with some really great ladies. And Karma, good having you back to share your wealth of knowledge and willingness to help out. Hope everyone has a GREAT 4th of July weekend. My love and heartfelt thanks to ALL of you!

Guest guest

Oh, TexasMom, I can't wait for the picture. Are we

going to get before and after or just after??? Next

time I go to my mom's I'll scan an after (i've got a

terrible before which I will post also.) This will be

fun.!!

Loving Life(lift),

Cristi

--- TexasMom <mmitchell@...> wrote:

> Hi everyone. Checking in for today.

>

> 10 warm up breaths and workout #1. Will do some

> extra breaths today

> since I'm at home.

>

> Went to a pool party at my brother-in-law's house

> yesterday and felt

> so good to not be walking around with a t-shirt on

> over my bathing

> suit trying to " cover up " . I felt so great and

> comfortable with

> myself and the confidence just grows daily. Also, I

> felt great

> sipping my water and munching on fruit throughout

> the day. Of course

> I had some junk during the dinner cookout but I felt

> okay with it all

> since I did LL that morning and had played water

> volleyball all day.

> Had a great day and just felt on such a high

> throughout the event

> because of LL.

>

> Hope everyone has a great 4th of July. I'm also

> going to post a

> picture on Wednesday when I'm back at work so that I

> can FINALLY

> reveal myself. If I forget, someone remind me.

>

> UberLiz, you're going to disappear in another month.

> What an

> inspiration you are to so many of us. Keep up the

> losing!

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hey Jo,

Was gonna send out an email to see how you and your son were doing. Glad to hear the boy is well - shame about his mom though!!

"Lately I been dealing with the weirdest thing... my skin crawls."

First instinct is neurological.

"Does anyone else have this and what do you do about it?"

I do get this yes, and its caused by my crappy disease. Its one of those wondrous neurological things that Dr's nod at but do nothing about (so far!). Where do you get it? I am on beta-blockers, amitriptyline and clonazepam for my neuro stuff. Perhaps some of those might help you? They have helped in moderation but not a cure for me."Now the rest of the crap is pretty normal"

ROTFLMAO... I love this list.

"severe swelling in my legs"

*screams HELEN..... *

I'm sure Helen just went through this. Swelling from fluid? Or cellulitis? or Vasculitis? or anotherdamnitis? Compression usually helps reduce swelling. (Helpful hint huh? - tell ya something you don't already know! lol)

" nasty heartburn "

You on ranitidine?

"a cough that will not go away"

What type of cough? Dry nothing type cough or flemmy yucky type cough?

"hot flashes that make me think hell must be cooler"

*ugh* Yeah I get those and I'm only 26. They are horrible. Cold compresses are the only thing I have found that make a difference.

"sores in my mouth"

Candida? Are you able to eat yoghurt? Or take acidophilous powder?

"and of course the ever-present migraine."

*ugh* that and the hot flushes - right there with you at this moment. We should both be flushed!

"Thankfully I see my cardiologist on Thursday so the heart stuff that is bugging me will get dealt with I hope. Time for new meds. I hope it is just meds needing to be replaced. I have this sneaking suspicion that I am doing the Congestive Heart Failure thing again. Well, more than sneaking - it is a galloping realization. Damn... just when I thought I had it licked for a while."

Damn diseases... you sound like me. Just when you think its stable (or as my doctor says abnormal yet stable *lol* ) your body gets bored and changes how it works... *groan*

"Okay - so I have nothing to whine about really."

Uh huh... yeah nothing... just a few too many symptoms that are serious and nasty, give you constant pain and restrict your life to hell. Nah... you got nothing to whine about. OF COURSE YOU DO!!!

Take care babe!

Love A.

Guest guest

I have the crawly things all over me also. In fact everything you

said I go through except the hot flashes. I don't know what causes

the crawly sensations, but my husband says I'm buggy!

Guest guest

In a message dated 7/7/00 3:17:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

angelbear1129@... writes:

<< I have the crawly things all over me also. In fact everything you

said I go through except the hot flashes. I don't know what causes

the crawly sensations, but my husband says I'm buggy!

>>

Helen

Oh lord, thank you. Everyone says I am crazy when I complain about the

crawling sensations. One doctor told me to shower 3 times a day. Excuse

me??? Like this is because I am dirty??? And I fall in the damn shower so

that is REALLY good advice. Dry out the skin so it itches - thanks but no

thanks.

Another doctor told me to shower less. They don't get it... it isn't ON the

skin it is IN the skin. It is nerves, I feel them, I know!

What do you do for it? It isn't a big deal but it sure is annoying.

I think the worst (and I may have forgotten this tidbit) is the pain in my

legs. It gets worse as they swell more, but sometimes it is so bad I don't

want to move.

And I have another question that I will ask the list in a different email.

Hugs,

Jo

Guest guest

I know this isnt funny but it is nice to know that I am not crazy either. I

have these sensations all the time but none of my friends going through

menopause have it. Not that I am glad any of us have it but at least I know

I havent lost all of my mind yet lol. Just thought Id add my two cents in

here

Tina1

>From: TediBrLuv@...

>Reply-egroups

>egroups

>Subject: Re: Re: Checking in

>Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:47:21 EDT

>

>In a message dated 7/7/00 3:17:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

>angelbear1129@... writes:

>

><< I have the crawly things all over me also. In fact everything you

> said I go through except the hot flashes. I don't know what causes

> the crawly sensations, but my husband says I'm buggy!

> >>

>

>Helen

>Oh lord, thank you. Everyone says I am crazy when I complain about the

>crawling sensations. One doctor told me to shower 3 times a day. Excuse

>me??? Like this is because I am dirty??? And I fall in the damn shower

>so

>that is REALLY good advice. Dry out the skin so it itches - thanks but no

>thanks.

>Another doctor told me to shower less. They don't get it... it isn't ON

>the

>skin it is IN the skin. It is nerves, I feel them, I know!

>

>What do you do for it? It isn't a big deal but it sure is annoying.

>

>I think the worst (and I may have forgotten this tidbit) is the pain in my

>legs. It gets worse as they swell more, but sometimes it is so bad I don't

>want to move.

>

>And I have another question that I will ask the list in a different email.

>

>Hugs,

>Jo

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I am only on for a minute this morning. I am in the process of changing my dial up service and still packing again, but wanted to say hi and tell you all how impressed I am with all of you and all the good things you are doing for your bodies.

Bonnie, you are so great! You hang in there. I have always found that keeping an open mind is a very helpful thing on your road to success. If anyone deserves to succeed it is you. I am praying and pulling for you each and every day. Even if I am not on line, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Liz, of course you are always the Uber Liz, so much determination, faith and purpose, not to mention your sweet caring heart. You inspire me every day.

, I just love knowing you are out there. You are such a sweetheart.

Bobbie, the vision of you over there counting breaths as you read messages just tickles me. What a creative mind. Love it.

Libby, my dear Libby, you know you are the one who always pushes our smile button, even when you are in pain. You are terrific.

Wanda, your kindness and your thoughtful messages have meant a great deal to me. I am praying that you will be able to find complete success in all you do. You deserve it.

Kate, there are no words to describe how grateful I am for all you do.

Karma, you can always be counted on for inspiration and information. You are such a blessing here, helping behind the scenes to keep our lists running.

Darlene, my dear friend, solid as a rock, consistently there making sure the list runs smoothly. Even when no one else knows you are there, I always do, and what a feeling of security and peace that gives me.

And you my sweet Texas Mom, I cannot say enough about you. You are the reason I decided to take a minute and write this morning. This message just touched my heart, as your messages so often do. The image of your sweet little girl over there with her Oxygen Zoo video is making me smile today. I really needed this today. Thank you so much. Only you would think to report in her Life Lift breaths. It is the most adorable thing I have seen in a very long time. You are really something special. Of course you know that I will be praying for you when you have your surgery and when you have to take your time off from the actual Life Lift breaths. I know that with your attitude you can do anything and do it well. It will all work out for you, I feel certain.

Hope I did not forget anyone, if I did, please forgive me. I am writing to answer directly to those who have been writing to me directly, or to those who have been active on the list the past few days, but all of you, even the lurkers who think I don't know you are out there, I am still rooting for you to find success in your search for health and happiness.

Please all of you, take good care of yourselves, and remember, you are the greatest gift you have ever been given. Love yourself and watch the wonderful things that will happen in your lives.

Love,

Rashelle

Be sure to check out all of the great specials available on my web sites. All new workout videos are on sale now!Save $30 on the Large Body Wrap package. The sale has been extended until July 31stVisit us at http://www.lifelift.com or http://www.angelmagic.com. All other web sites belong to distributors, these are my personal web sites.Join our discussion group at LifeLift-subscribe@...

Since my daughter is now an Oxygen Zoo fanatic, I feel the need to report in on her too:Last night: Daughter-Oxygen zoo. Afterwards she came to me and said, "Mom, did you know that oxygen makes us get better? This morning, I had a headache but now I feel better because of oxygen" She loves being an elephant and a frog.This morning: Me-10 warm up breaths, workout #1 and 30 breaths on way to work.Have to tell everyone that on 7/13, I will have to temporarily stop LL for a whole 2 weeks as I'm having minor elective day surgery.

Guest guest

Saturday - Video 1 and 40 breaths

Sunday - Video 1 and 20 breaths

Monday - so far - Video 1 and 20 breaths

I am having one of those " office in an uproar " days where I have so many

projects going and all are asap - so I am going to stop now for at least

20 breaths and see if I can get my focus back.

Barbara

Guest guest

Barbara, what a great report! I think you've done fantastic.

> Saturday - Video 1 and 40 breaths

> Sunday - Video 1 and 20 breaths

> Monday - so far - Video 1 and 20 breaths

>

> I am having one of those " office in an uproar " days where I have so

many

> projects going and all are asap - so I am going to stop now for at

least

> 20 breaths and see if I can get my focus back.

>

> Barbara

Guest guest

Good for you sis :-)

Guest guest

Hi Texas Mom,

I will be sending up prayers and sending positive thoughts for you

tomorrow morning.

Barbara

Guest guest

Hi Texas Mom,

I will be sending up prayers and sending positive thoughts for you

tomorrow morning.

Barbara

Guest guest

Good luck on your surgery tomorrow. I'll be praying for you.

Checking in

> 10 warm up breaths, and workout #2.

>

> I will not be able to report in tomorrow as tomorrow is my day

> surgery and I have to be there at 6:30 a.m. I will be doing workout

> #1 before I leave as I'm really in a panic about not being able to do

> LL for two weeks so I'm getting up at 4:30 a.m. tomorrow so that I

> can do my workout. May sound silly to some but it truly is a part of

> my life and my daily routine like brushing your teeth.

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!

> 1. Fill in the brief application

> 2. Receive approval decision within 30 seconds

> 3. Get rates as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR

> 1/6631/1/_/812636/_/963413566/

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

> Please use our list bookstore In Association with Amazon.com If you are

looking for anything, please click on this link first! Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/karmasrecommerea/

>

>

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

I only have a minute today since my Dad has a bunch of tests today along with his radiation treatment, but I wanted to say hi and to wish Texas Mom the best of luck on your surgery. I will be praying for you too.

Liz, you sweet thing, be sure to drink all of your water today! Remember you have to give your insides a bath too.

Bonnie, I am so proud of you for hanging in there. You are wonderful in every way.

Karma, Texas Mom, Liz, Crisiti, thanks so much for your wonderful messages yesterday supporting Life Lift as such an important part of your program in striving for the best possible health. You are all so right. It is a big picture, like many parts to a puzzle. You cannot ignore any aspect of your body if you are to achieve total success. I personally do not diet, but I do believe in using good herbs to cleanse, parasite programs, since so much of the food we eat can be riddled with parasites, and drinking water non stop. All of these things are meant to support the Life Lift breathing program. My idea of proper diet is to be aware of keeping your body fueled by eating every few hours to keep your metabolism running smoothly. I read labels for sodium levels and watch carefully to keep my sodium low. I try to keep sugar down. I believe it is important to never make myself feel deprived. If I am craving a candy bar I eat it, so I don't go crazy later and eat 5 candy bars. This allows me to feel satisfied mentally as well as physically and then I don't go off track over indulging. I also find that taking a B6 tablet also helps with cravings for chocolate, so if I am having lots of cravings I consider that I may be craving more of the B vitamins and take a supplement. Of all the things I want you to ingest today, the most important is some self-love and self-forgiveness. No one is perfect, and you should not put pressure on yourself to feel you have to be. Just love yourself as you are and watch the magic happen. Reach out with kindness to others and then acknowledge yourself for the good person you really are. Never buy into someone else' negative thoughts of you, this is their problem, not yours. If someone is trying to harm you, say a prayer that they are blessed and do not give them another thought. You are giving them strength by wasting your thoughts on them. Do everything you can to feed your feelings of self- worth, this is more important than all the dieting in the world. It is the most important part of your Life Lift program. Believe you deserve to be healthy, happy and loved. You do! You do!

I am sending my love to all of you, and my good thoughts that when you reach for your dreams you will feel them on your fingertips, you will feel your entire hand grasping them, and finally, you will feel them enter your heart where they will become yours forever.

Love,

Rashelle

Good luck on your surgery tomorrow. I'll be praying for you.

Guest guest

Dearest Rashelle,

I cannot thank you enough for sharing the message below today.

It is so beautiful and just so right. Many thanks!

Big Hug!

Wanda.

Of all the things I want you to ingest today, the most important is

some self-love and self-forgiveness. No one is perfect, and you

should not put pressure on yourself to feel you have to be. Just love

yourself as you are and watch the magic happen. Reach out with

kindness to others and then acknowledge yourself for the good person

you really are. Never buy into someone else' negative thoughts of

you, this is their problem, not yours. If someone is trying to harm

you, say a prayer that they are blessed and do not give them another

thought. You are giving them strength by wasting your thoughts on

them. Do everything you can to feed your feelings of self- worth,

this is more important than all the dieting in the world. It is the

most important part of your Life Lift program. Believe you deserve to

be healthy, happy and loved. You do! You do!

>

>

> Love,

> Rashelle

>

Guest guest

Dearest Wanda,

Thank you so much for your message. It means a lot to me to think that anything I write helps you in any way. You are one very special woman.

Love,

Rashelle

Dearest Rashelle,I cannot thank you enough for sharing the message below today.It is so beautiful and just so right. Many thanks!Big Hug!Wanda.Of all the things I want you to ingest today, the most important is some self-love and self-forgiveness. No one is perfect, and you should not put pressure on yourself to feel you have to be. Just love yourself as you are and watch the magic happen. Reach out with kindness to others and then acknowledge yourself for the good person you really are. Never buy into someone else' negative thoughts of you, this is their problem, not yours. If someone is trying to harm you, say a prayer that they are blessed and do not give them another thought. You are giving them strength by wasting your thoughts on them. Do everything you can to feed your feelings of self- worth, this is more important than all the dieting in the world. It is the most important part of your Life Lift program. Believe you deserve to be healthy, happy and loved. You do! You do!> > > Love,> Rashelle>

Guest guest

Just read your post, I haven't been on the computer in a week.

There is nothing I do for the crawly sensation as I don't know what

to do. My Dr. said mine was one of the nice side affects of my

fibromyalgia. It is the nerves he said, but they don't know why we

get the crawly sensation. I know it drives me nuts sometimes, ya

think you have something on you. I also get worse in my legs and

feet when they are more swollen than usual. Right now the veins in

my legs are I guess you would say snapping! When I have been on my

feet too long or they are swollen more than usual It feels like

someone snapped me with a rubber band and it hurts. I look at my leg

or foot which ever at the time and I have blood inside my skin

spreading. In about four or five days that clears away and it looks

like spider veins. My right leg, calf down and foot are real bad

with them now.

How are you doing now? hugs- Helen

> In a message dated 7/7/00 3:17:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

> angelbear1129@a... writes:

>

> << I have the crawly things all over me also. In fact everything

you

> said I go through except the hot flashes. I don't know what

causes

> the crawly sensations, but my husband says I'm buggy!

> >>

>

> Helen

> Oh lord, thank you. Everyone says I am crazy when I complain about

the

> crawling sensations. One doctor told me to shower 3 times a day.

Excuse

> me??? Like this is because I am dirty??? And I fall in the damn

shower so

> that is REALLY good advice. Dry out the skin so it itches - thanks

but no

> thanks.

> Another doctor told me to shower less. They don't get it... it

isn't ON the

> skin it is IN the skin. It is nerves, I feel them, I know!

>

> What do you do for it? It isn't a big deal but it sure is annoying.

>

> I think the worst (and I may have forgotten this tidbit) is the

pain in my

> legs. It gets worse as they swell more, but sometimes it is so bad

I don't

> want to move.

>

> And I have another question that I will ask the list in a different

email.

>

> Hugs,

> Jo