Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

checking in

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yeah, that was a cool experience, . I do speak a little Russian, but I

wouldn't have made it on my own or gotten to see the things I saw without my

roommate and his family.

I do have a ton of pictures. I'll see about posting a few here in a bit.

I didn't know kettlebells were from Russia. I used them a couple times at this

fitness place I've been going to. I think they're kinda nifty.

>

> How cool you got to go to Russia with a native speaker! You were in

> kettlebell country!

>

> Hugs

>

>

Guest guest

That's very cool, ! It's great that you got to go. I only know how to ask for wine in Russian. I can't write it, and I forgot everything else. :)On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 2:18 PM, F <revaddict@...> wrote:

Yeah, that was a cool experience, .  I do speak a little Russian, but I wouldn't have made it on my own or gotten to see the things I saw without my roommate and his family.

I do have a ton of pictures.  I'll see about posting a few here in a bit.

I didn't know kettlebells were from Russia.  I used them a couple times at this fitness place I've been going to.  I think they're kinda nifty.

>

> How cool you got to go to Russia with a native speaker!  You were in

> kettlebell country!

>

> Hugs

>

>

------------------------------------

Guest guest

I hope you get feeling better fast, a!

Awesome news on the group too! It sounds a bit like a Weight Watchers At Work meeting. I love doing those groups, usually everyone knows each other and they can help support each other. I hope it works great for you!

Checking in

I think I missed alot of posts. The way has it set right now its hard to read through the messages easy grr..... I haven't worked out since Wednesday. fittign with my theme for the year, I got sick on Thursday. I originally thought it might be allergies, but it feels like a virus. Congestion in the had and chest, constant asthma and I'm just exhausted. On the plus side, I have really caught up on my sleep ;=)I got to the doctor tomorrow to check in other things, hopefully, she'll be able to help me get back on my feet faster.Its my favorite time of year in Austin and I wish I were out walking in it!On the plus side, I will be meeting once a week for 12 weeks with a small group of coworkers and a nutritionist starting in early May. Even though I'm pretty sure I have all the info I need, I need the accountability and the peer support. One of my major diet distractors, a co-worker who is often my ride home, will be attending a similar diet group. I'm hopeful this will help our office become a bit healthier.a

Guest guest

I hope you get feeling better fast, a!

Awesome news on the group too! It sounds a bit like a Weight Watchers At Work meeting. I love doing those groups, usually everyone knows each other and they can help support each other. I hope it works great for you!

Checking in

I think I missed alot of posts. The way has it set right now its hard to read through the messages easy grr..... I haven't worked out since Wednesday. fittign with my theme for the year, I got sick on Thursday. I originally thought it might be allergies, but it feels like a virus. Congestion in the had and chest, constant asthma and I'm just exhausted. On the plus side, I have really caught up on my sleep ;=)I got to the doctor tomorrow to check in other things, hopefully, she'll be able to help me get back on my feet faster.Its my favorite time of year in Austin and I wish I were out walking in it!On the plus side, I will be meeting once a week for 12 weeks with a small group of coworkers and a nutritionist starting in early May. Even though I'm pretty sure I have all the info I need, I need the accountability and the peer support. One of my major diet distractors, a co-worker who is often my ride home, will be attending a similar diet group. I'm hopeful this will help our office become a bit healthier.a

Guest guest

I hope you feel better soon. That group sounds excellent. Peer

support is wonderful, and even if the information is familiar, it is

always nice to see things from different angles.

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 4:54 PM, a <paulajfrey@...> wrote:

> I think I missed alot of posts. The way has it set right now its hard to

read through the messages easy grr.....

>

> I haven't worked out since Wednesday. fittign with my theme for the year, I

got sick on Thursday. I originally thought it might be allergies, but it feels

like a virus. Congestion in the had and chest, constant asthma and I'm just

exhausted. On the plus side, I have really caught up on my sleep ;=)

>

>

> I got to the doctor tomorrow to check in other things, hopefully, she'll be

able to help me get back on my feet faster.

>

> Its my favorite time of year in Austin and I wish I were out walking in it!

>

> On the plus side, I will be meeting once a week for 12 weeks with a small

group of coworkers and a nutritionist starting in early May. Even though I'm

pretty sure I have all the info I need, I need the accountability and the peer

support. One of my major diet distractors, a co-worker who is often my ride

home, will be attending a similar diet group. I'm hopeful this will help our

office become a bit healthier.

>

> a

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

So, I should back-track first. I was gone for a week to CA to visit my hunny. That was much needed R & R and wonderful. Mom went to the doctor Thursday while I was gone (hip surgeon) and he took out the staples from her 2nd surgery. He took the sutures out the week before. All is well, see him in a month.

Saturday, I had DS17 out shopping for last minute items for his mission trip to Tijuana Mexico this next week and she calls me on my cell phone "what are you doing" (I'm out spending money, what are you doing) - she was at the ER, cut her foot and the artery was shooting blood" (LOL, sorry, but this was kinda funny after everything we've been through the past 8 weeks)

So, I take the kid home and head to the ER. The doc had to numb it up and stitch it to stop that. I told her after dealing with the other stuff for 8 weeks, this was gross, but I didn't pass out or anything.

- now can life get calm ??!! -

Ok, today's weigh-in: 255.6

-2.4 lbs (for 2 weeks, since I did not WI last week)

-28.6 lbs in 12 wks on MF (2.38 lbs/wk ave)

-30 lbs in 2012

-54.4 overall

..... Work is getting nuts again, I am getting 6 temporary clients on Monday and 7 more April 16th until we can hire and train 2 new staff members. WOW!

I'm just busy plotting for and planning the cruise for the first week of May, after the kid's trip this next week. Maybe it will be calm that week

Then shortly after that college boy DS19 gets out for summer, DS17 will graduate from high school Memorial Day weekend. April/May will stay busy.

Hope everyone is doing ok.... honestly, I haven't even read any of the posts from when I was gone and through this week. Maybe I can get caught up and go regular mail vs digests this weekend.

in WA

310 / 255.6 / 155?

Hey: that's 100.6 from goal!

Guest guest

eep to everything happening but yay on only being 100 to goal!The Dragon http://tempewytch.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/http://tempewytch.typepad.com/tempewytchhealthyliving/--- On Thu, 29/3/12, ABrite@...

<ABrite@...> wrote:From: ABrite@... <ABrite@...>Subject: checking inABrite@...Date: Thursday, 29 March, 2012, 4:01

So, I should back-track first. I was gone for a week to CA to visit my hunny. That was much needed R & R and wonderful. Mom went to the doctor Thursday while I was gone (hip surgeon) and he took out the staples from her 2nd surgery. He took the sutures out the week before. All is well, see him in a month.

Saturday, I had DS17 out shopping for last minute items for his mission trip to Tijuana Mexico this next week and she calls me on my cell phone "what are you doing" (I'm out spending money, what are you doing) - she was at the ER, cut her foot and the artery was shooting blood" (LOL, sorry, but this was kinda funny after everything we've been through the past 8 weeks)

So, I take the kid home and head to the ER. The doc had to numb it up and stitch it to stop that. I told her after dealing with the other stuff for 8 weeks, this was gross, but I didn't pass out or anything.

- now can life get calm ??!! -

Ok, today's weigh-in: 255.6

-2.4 lbs (for 2 weeks, since I did not WI last week)

-28.6 lbs in 12 wks on MF (2.38 lbs/wk ave)

-30 lbs in 2012

-54.4 overall

..... Work is getting nuts again, I am getting 6 temporary clients on Monday and 7 more April 16th until we can hire and train 2 new staff members. WOW!

I'm just busy plotting for and planning the cruise for the first week of May, after the kid's trip this next week. Maybe it will be calm that week

Then shortly after that college boy DS19 gets out for summer, DS17 will graduate from high school Memorial Day weekend. April/May will stay busy.

Hope everyone is doing ok.... honestly, I haven't even read any of the posts from when I was gone and through this week. Maybe I can get caught up and go regular mail vs digests this weekend.

in WA

310 / 255.6 / 155?

Hey: that's 100.6 from goal!