RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: ESP Soaps

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OMG!!! ROFL!!!!

Trly

-- In bird mites , jeannine allaire <ratgodess@...> wrote:>> I never did any thing like that to my sister, but i had a realy bad experiance with a roomate in college once. She was like a toaster oven with an additude. No negotiating and I just got feed up. After 4 months of BS I pead in her shampoo.> Giggles.> J.> > > > From: kihunrc kihunshin@...> Subject: Re: ESP Soaps> bird mites > Date: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 2:27 AM> > > If you have a roommate, rub jalapeno up and down the toilet seat.>

Guest guest

I found out trisha has a shampoo for pets.

Everyone stop puting your babie up for adoption...

J.

From: <bobbyboyd99@...>Subject: Re: ESP Soapsbird mites Date: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 9:21 PM

She is so sweet. I hope her business really grows. It's a nice product line that she has worked hard on.> > > > > >> > > > > >

Pamela> > > > > > > > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before > > > the 'stuff' > > > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > > > > products for > > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was > > over....> > > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using > > the > > > > > esp for > > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as > you > > > will > > > > > most > > > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just > > > like > > > > > > Frito,and

Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned > > > there > > > > > is a > > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once > the > > > mites > > > > > are > > > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue > working > > > on > > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > > > internally.. ..> > > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.> > > > > > > > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > > > environmental > > > > > spray?> > > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > > > > > z> > > >

> >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > > > http://ca.toolbar. .> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk > > email the boot with the All-new > > >> >>

Guest guest

I don't know if every one can get to a Trader Joe's but they have the best price on tea tree oil and products. Oil. 6.79, body wash 3.49, bar soap 1.64 for two bars of tea tree soap.

J.

From: <bobbyboyd99>Subject: Re: ESP Soapsbird mitesDate: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 8:13 PM

HI M,I found this on a page with Dr Kolbs protocol for Morgellons if you want a shot at making it yourself, go at it!Environmental Spray:* 1 ounce Geranium Essential Oil* 1 ounce Peppermint Essential Oil* 1 ounce Black Pepper Essential Oil* 1 ounce Cedarwood Essential Oil* 1 ounce Rosewood Essential Oil* 1 ounce Citronella Essential OilMix with 2 Gallons of Water and ½ Cup of BoraxUses:* Use to mist home environment.* Can be sprayed on animals lightly.* This works great as an insect repellant in small spray bottles.> > > > >> > > > > Pamela> > > > > > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before > > the 'stuff' > > > > > stopped exiting my

pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > > > products for > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was > over....> > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using > the > > > > esp for > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you > > will > > > > most > > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just > > like > > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned > > there > > > > is a > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the > > mites > > > > are > > > > > gone, I think there

still is a great need to continue working > > on > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > > internally.. ..> > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.> > > > > > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > > environmental > > > > spray?> > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > > > z> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > > http://ca.toolbar. .> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk > email the boot with the All-new > >>

Guest guest

I am an avid T.J. shopper, lately their shelves are raided by fellow shoppers or are they mite-y shoppers too ?

the little tea tree oil bottle are costly in the long run and would much consider buying bulk online one of these days. Btw., one of those little bottles dropped on the lfoor while shopping in the store near fisherman's wharf here in SF, and the smell was everywhere...I almost asked to put the content into a small ziplock vs. tossing it in their waste bin, as that oil is like gold to me.

So, there, my 2 cents worth...

Btw, J, I used to live in LA most of my life, worked for a company in Sherman Oaks for 10 years, lived in MDR, traveled for work all over the greater LA area and know every community down there.

One more thing: did anyone else catch the big network news on friday, CARTER the kids clothing manufactorer had to pull substantial merchandise of the shelves, all CONTAMINATED

From: <bobbyboyd99>Subject: Re: ESP Soapsbird mitesDate: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 8:13 PM

HI M,I found this on a page with Dr Kolbs protocol for Morgellons if you want a shot at making it yourself, go at it!Environmental Spray:* 1 ounce Geranium Essential Oil* 1 ounce Peppermint Essential Oil* 1 ounce Black Pepper Essential Oil* 1 ounce Cedarwood Essential Oil* 1 ounce Rosewood Essential Oil* 1 ounce Citronella Essential OilMix with 2 Gallons of Water and ½ Cup of BoraxUses:* Use to mist home environment.* Can be sprayed on animals lightly.* This works great as an insect repellant in small spray bottles.> > > > >> > > > > Pamela> > > > > > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before > > the 'stuff' > > > > > stopped exiting my

pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > > > products for > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was > over....> > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using > the > > > > esp for > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you > > will > > > > most > > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just > > like > > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned > > there > > > > is a > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the > > mites > > > > are > > > > > gone, I think there

still is a great need to continue working > > on > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > > internally.. ..> > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.> > > > > > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > > environmental > > > > spray?> > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > > > z> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > > http://ca.toolbar. .> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk > email the boot with the All-new > >>

Guest guest

OOPS, hit the send button too soon,

So, the kids and baby clothes contain specks that causes severe rashes to the babies and kids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hellooooooooooooooooooo ???????

M

still is a great need to continue working > > on > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > > internally.. ..> > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.> > > > > > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > > environmental > > > > spray?> > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > > > z> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > > http://ca.toolbar. .> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk > email the boot with the All-new >

>>

Guest guest

I was just being playful with Bob about the Tea tree thing......goes right with the concept of fantasizing about the nudist village for buggy people as some here have giggled about...

So, please lighten up.

M

Guest guest

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm naked in the outback of Australia right now

getting the tea tree tree roots for you so when your local store is

out you never will be. And your telling me you were just being

playful!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Pamela

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before

> > > the 'stuff'

> > > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her

> > > > > products for

> > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was

> > over....

> > > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop

using

> > the

> > > > > esp for

> > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....

> > > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as

> you

> > > will

> > > > > most

> > > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then

just

> > > like

> > > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute)

mentioned

> > > there

> > > > > is a

> > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once

> the

> > > mites

> > > > > are

> > > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue

> working

> > > on

> > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up

> > > > > internally.. ..

> > > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas

> > > environmental

> > > > > spray?

> > > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > z

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and

> > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at

> > > > http://ca.toolbar. .

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and

> > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk

> > email the boot with the All-new

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

bobs being chased by kangaroos for are well being, god bless him! Haha

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 1:55 pm, wrote:

> WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm naked in the outback of Australia right now

> getting the tea tree tree roots for you so when your local store is

> out you never will be. And your telling me you were just being

> playful!

>

>

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Pamela

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before

>> > > the 'stuff'

>> > > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her

>> > > > > products for

>> > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was

>> > over....

>> > > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop

> using

>> > the

>> > > > > esp for

>> > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....

>> > > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as

>> you

>> > > will

>> > > > > most

>> > > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then

> just

>> > > like

>> > > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute)

> mentioned

>> > > there

>> > > > > is a

>> > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once

>> the

>> > > mites

>> > > > > are

>> > > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue

>> working

>> > > on

>> > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up

>> > > > > internally.. ..

>> > > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas

>> > > environmental

>> > > > > spray?

>> > > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > z

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > >

>> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

>> > > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and

>> > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at

>> > > > http://ca.toolbar. .

>> > > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and

>> > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk

>> > email the boot with the All-new

>> > >

>> >

>>

>

>

Adam

Rumblers C.C.

www.myspace.com/irishbandido

Guest guest

No No NO please carry on. I expect a blooming tea tree by xmas, santa. Then I will zap it for the precious oil. TTO on tap, now that is my fantasy. Amongst others !!!

> WHAT!!!!!!!! !!! I'm naked in the outback of Australia right now> getting the tea tree tree roots for you so when your local store is> out you never will be. And your telling me you were just being> playful!>> >> > > > > >>> > > > > > Pamela>> > > > > >>> > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before>> > > the 'stuff'>> > > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her>> > > > > products for>> > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was>> > over....>> > > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop> using>> > the>> > > > > esp for>> > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my

case....>> > > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as>> you>> > > will>> > > > > most>> > > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then> just>> > > like>> > > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute)> mentioned>> > > there>> > > > > is a>> > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once>> the>> > > mites>> > > > > are>> > > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue>> working>> > > on>> > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up>> > > > > internally.. ..>> > > > >

> Its a lifestyle change I think.>> > > > > >>> > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas>> > > environmental>> > > > > spray?>> > > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....>> > > > > >>> > > > > > z>> > > > > >>> > > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _>> > > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and>> > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at>> > > > http://ca.toolbar.

.>> > > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and>> > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk>> > email the boot with the All-new

Mail>> > >>> >>>>> Adam Rumblers C.C.www.myspace. com/irishbandido

Guest guest

That would be please HOP on, I am in Australia after all.

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > Pamela

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before

> >> > > the 'stuff'

> >> > > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used

her

> >> > > > > products for

> >> > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was

> >> > over....

> >> > > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop

> > using

> >> > the

> >> > > > > esp for

> >> > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....

> >> > > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly,

as

> >> you

> >> > > will

> >> > > > > most

> >> > > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then

> > just

> >> > > like

> >> > > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute)

> > mentioned

> >> > > there

> >> > > > > is a

> >> > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so

once

> >> the

> >> > > mites

> >> > > > > are

> >> > > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue

> >> working

> >> > > on

> >> > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up

> >> > > > > internally.. ..

> >> > > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas

> >> > > environmental

> >> > > > > spray?

> >> > > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > z

> >> > > > > >

> >> > > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

_________ _

> >> > > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and

> >> > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at

> >> > > > http://ca.toolbar. .

> >> > > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and

> >> > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving

junk

> >> > email the boot with the All-new

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >

> >

> Adam

> Rumblers C.C.

> www.myspace. com/irishbandido

>

Guest guest

lol... I CAN SOOOO SEE IT! TOO FUNNY....STREAKER> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Pamela> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before > > > > the 'stuff' > > > > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > > > > > products for > > > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was > > > over....> > > > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop > using > > > the > > > > > > esp for > > > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as > > you > > > > will > > > > > > most > > > > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then > just > > > > like > > > > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) > mentioned > > > > there > > > > > > is a > > > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once > > the > > > > mites > > > > > > are > > > > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue > > working > > > > on > > > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > > > > internally.. ..> > > > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > > > > environmental > > > > > > spray?> > > > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > > > > > > > z> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > > > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > > > > http://ca.toolbar. .> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and > > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk > > > email the boot with the All-new > > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Marguerite,How funny. I have family in Sherman Oaks. I lived in Van Nuys when all this started. When we went to move I wanted to live in a nice area with no birds. So we found a lovely apt bigger then or last in the NoHo area. And no birds. Thank God.It is a small world though.J.

still is a great need to continue working > > on > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > > internally.. ..> > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.> > > > > > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > > environmental > > > > spray?> > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > > > z> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > > http://ca.toolbar. .> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk > email the boot with the All-new >

>>