> > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was

over....

> > > > >

> > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using

the

> > esp

> > > > for

> > > > >

> > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....

> > > > >

> > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you

> > will

> > > > most

> > > > >

> > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just

> > > > >

> > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned

> > there

> > > > is a

> > > > >

> > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'...so once the

> > mites

> > > > are

> > > > >

> > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue

working on

> > > > >

> > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up

> > > > internally.. ..

> > > > >

> > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas

> > environmental

> > > > spray?

> > > > >

> > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > z

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

EEEEEK Some things are better not seen under a black light...lol. I

think I bought mine from bed bath and beyond or linens n things. I

did have to hunt for them - they were not easy to find queen size.

They seem to be holding. Maybe a double up is called for...thanks for

the tip.

> > > > >

> > > > > Pamela

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before

> > the 'stuff'

> > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her

> > > > products for

over....

the

> > > > esp for

> > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you

> > will

> > > > most

> > like

> > there

> > > > is a

> > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the

> > mites

> > > > are

working

> > on

> > > > internally.. ..

> > > > >

> > environmental

> > > > spray?

> > > > >

> > > > > z

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > __________________________________________________________________

> > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and

> > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at

> > > http://ca.toolbar..

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

You have fine hair cause you're fine girl! Hahaha.

I have no hairl on me, not even arm pit hair. No private hair. Im like a

indian. When I got full body radiation it never grew back only little

specles on my arms. Im stuart little. Before I was a wilder beast I had

a happy trail and hair on top of foot and toes like a hobbit. But I

guess I got the best hair removal in town! Radioactive! Im radiative

man!

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:09 pm, itsjustmedammitgrl wrote:

> LOL...TOO FUNNY. I HAVE VERY FINE HAIR, EVEN IF I DONT SHAVE MY

> LEGS FOR A WEEK, THEY ARE STILL SOFT. I AM THANKFUL FOR THAT BUT I

> THINK THEY LIKE THE FINE HAIR MORE SO I DUNNO.

>> > > >

>> > > > Pamela

>> > > >

>> > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before

>> the 'stuff'

>> > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her

>> > > products for

>> > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was

> over....

>> > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using

> the

>> > > esp for

>> > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....

>> > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you

>> will

>> > > most

>> > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just

>> like

>> > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned

>> there

>> > > is a

>> > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the

>> mites

>> > > are

>> > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue working

>> on

>> > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up

>> > > internally.. ..

>> > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.

>> > > >

>> > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas

>> environmental

>> > > spray?

>> > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....

>> > > >

>> > > > z

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

>> > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and

>> bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at

>> > http://ca.toolbar. .

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and

> bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

>>

>

>

Adam

Rumblers C.C.

www.myspace.com/irishbandido

Guest guest

I don't manscape, but I may have to take that up now with these mites and all. I should take before and after pictures Lol. Thanks for the advice Bob.

- requireshelp

From: <bobbyboyd99@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 5:47:40 PMSubject: Re: ESP Soaps

WHAT you don't manscape?? LOL I use a moustache trimmer on it's lowest setting on all my body hair. It keeps it really short and cuts down on the crawlie feeling for me. I'll wait for sure success for this method before I get rid of all my body hair. When it grows back in for a guy it's rough, really itchy.bob> > > >> > > > Pamela> > > > > > > > Yes you are right, I got

rid of the mites long before > the 'stuff' > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > > products for > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was over....> > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using the > > > esp for > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you > will > > > most > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just > like > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned > there > > > is a > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the > mites > > > are > > > > gone, I think there still is a

great need to continue working > on > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > internally.. ..> > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.> > > > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > environmental > > > spray?> > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > z> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > http://ca.toolbar. .> >> > > > > >

____________ _________ _________ __> > Canada Toolbar :Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new : http://ca.promos. / newmail/overview 2/>

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada Messenger

Guest guest

I'm not sure if full body radiation is available just to get rid of body hair. I guess yours was for cancer.

From: Adam <deadsled@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 6:24:31 PMSubject: Re: Re: ESP Soaps

You have fine hair cause you're fine girl! Hahaha.I have no hairl on me, not even arm pit hair. No private hair. Im like a indian. When I got full body radiation it never grew back only little specles on my arms. Im stuart little. Before I was a wilder beast I had a happy trail and hair on top of foot and toes like a hobbit. But I guess I got the best hair removal in town! Radioactive! Im radiative man!On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:09 pm, itsjustmedammitgrl wrote:> LOL...TOO FUNNY. I HAVE VERY FINE HAIR, EVEN IF I DONT SHAVE MY> LEGS FOR A WEEK, THEY ARE STILL SOFT. I AM THANKFUL FOR THAT BUT I> THINK THEY LIKE THE FINE HAIR MORE SO I DUNNO. >> > > >>> > > > Pamela>> > > >>> > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long

before>> the 'stuff'>> > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her>> > > products for>> > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was> over....>> > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using> the>> > > esp for>> > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....>> > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you>> will>> > > most>> > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just>> like>> > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned>> there>> > > is a>> > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the>> mites>> > > are>>

> > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue working>> on>> > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up>> > > internally.. ..>> > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.>> > > >>> > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas>> environmental>> > > spray?>> > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....>> > > >>> > > > z>> > > >>> > >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _>> > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and>> bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at>> > http://ca.toolbar. .>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and> bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!>>>> Adam Rumblers C.C.www.myspace. com/irishbandido

All new - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

Guest guest

Order from here Marguerite:

http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/menthol-crystals-p-548.html

-requireshelp

From: Marguerite <gentlebaybreeze2@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 5:26:09 PMSubject: Re: Re: ESP Soaps

please help, where is the best place to buy the menthol crystals..?

thanks

m

From: <bobbyboyd99>Subject: Re: ESP Soapsbird mitesDate: Friday, October 24, 2008, 9:03 AM

They are definately on and in your mattress and pillows. I sprayed mine, enclosed it, including the boxspring and my pillows, in vinyl enclosures that completely seal it in. They are staying that way for a year. Probably even tossed then and I will buy a new one. I also spray it, the boxpring and pillows down with apple cider vinegar every time I change it. I do this either daily if I'm buggy or every other day if I'm good.bob> > >> > > Pamela> > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid

of the mites long before the 'stuff' > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > products for > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was over....> > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using the > > esp for > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you will > > most > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just like > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned there > > is a > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the mites > > are > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue working on > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning

ourselves up > > internally.. ..> > > Its a lifestyle change I think.> > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas environmental > > spray?> > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > z> > >> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> http://ca.toolbar. .>

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

I get mine from www.lotioncrafter.com. $20.00 per pound plus shipping.

Anyone found a better price than that??

> > > >

> > > > Pamela

> > > >

> > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before

> the 'stuff'

> > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her

> > > products for

> > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was over....

> > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using the

> > > esp for

> > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....

> > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you

> will

> > > most

> > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just

> like

> > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned

> there

> > > is a

> > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the

> mites

> > > are

> > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue working

> on

> > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up

> > > internally.. ..

> > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.

> > > >

> > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas

> environmental

> > > spray?

> > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....

> > > >

> > > > z

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and

> bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at

> > http://ca.toolbar. .

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark

your favourite sites. Download it now!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk

email the boot with the All-new

>

Guest guest

Yes $15.39/lb here: http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/menthol-crystals-p-548.html

-requireshelp

From: savemyskin4me <savemyskin4me@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 9:13:36 PMSubject: Re: ESP Soaps

I get mine from www.lotioncrafter. com. $20.00 per pound plus shipping.Anyone found a better price than that??> > > >> > > > Pamela> > > > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before > the 'stuff' > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > > products for

> > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was over....> > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using the > > > esp for > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you > will > > > most > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just > like > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned > there > > > is a > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the > mites > > > are > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue working > on > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > internally.. ..> >

> > Its a lifestyle change I think.> > > > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > environmental > > > spray?> > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > z> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > http://ca.toolbar. .> >> > > > > > > > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmarkyour favourite sites. Download it now! > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junkemail the boot with the All-new >

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Guest guest

thanks you guys...M

From: J S <requireshelp@...>Subject: Re: Re: ESP Soapsbird mites Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 6:33 PM

Yes $15.39/lb here: http://www.newdirec tionsaromatics. com/menthol- crystals- p-548.html

-requireshelp

From: savemyskin4me <savemyskin4me>bird mitesSent: Friday, October 24, 2008 9:13:36 PMSubject: Re: ESP Soaps

I get mine from www.lotioncrafter. com. $20.00 per pound plus shipping.Anyone found a better price than that??> > > >> > > > Pamela> > > > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before > the 'stuff' > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > > products for > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was

over....> > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using the > > > esp for > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you > will > > > most > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just > like > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned > there > > > is a > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the > mites > > > are > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue working > on > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > internally.. ..> > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.> > > > > >

> > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > environmental > > > spray?> > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > z> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > http://ca.toolbar. .> >> > > > > > > > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmarkyour favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > > > > > > > > >

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junkemail the boot with the All-new >

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Guest guest

Hi M,

You might need to call Trisha and ask her about it. It's a brand new

essential oil spray that you mix with borax. It probably isn't up on

the website yet. She's a great resource, super nice, call her.

b

> > > >

> > > > Pamela

> > > >

> the 'stuff'

> > > products for

> > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was

over....

> > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using

the

> > > esp for

> will

> > > most

> like

> there

> > > is a

> mites

> > > are

> > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue working

> on

> > > internally.. ..

> > > >

> environmental

> > > spray?

> > > >

> > > > z

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and

bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk

email the boot with the All-new

>

Guest guest

Thanks, Bob.

I also agree with the spicy route to go, internally and externally. Have been known to sprinkle some cayenne or tobasco sauce into my tub. I also find myself eating all those tropical food and spice items, the only fruit left for now is papaya without 'ill effect', or coconut milk (from what they call a 'young coconut', it is the purest form of receiving all minerals, electrolytes, antifungals etc.), I believe there is a reason for indigenous biotanicals, food sources growing in certain countries, as their natural answer to an existing potential for their particular 'critters'.

hope that makes sense.....

Thanks again, Bob, I like your posts. keep'm coming.

M

BTW. just heard in the news, that mysterious spots showing up on baby clothes, causing severe rashes for the babies and kids.

Strange, all the store shelves are raided for my tea tree oil, related products, epsom salt. etc...

Bob, grow me a tea tree , please...

From: <bobbyboyd99@...>Subject: Re: ESP Soapsbird mites Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 8:12 PM

Hi M,You might need to call Trisha and ask her about it. It's a brand new essential oil spray that you mix with borax. It probably isn't up on the website yet. She's a great resource, super nice, call her.b> > > >> > > > Pamela> > > > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before > the 'stuff' > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > > products for > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months

it was over....> > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using the > > > esp for > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you > will > > > most > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just > like > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned > there > > > is a > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the > mites > > > are > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue working > on > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > internally.. ..> > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.> > > >

> > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > environmental > > > spray?> > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > z> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > http://ca.toolbar. .> >> > > > > > > > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new >

Guest guest

LOL....MANSCAPE, TOO FUNNY!> > > > >> > > > > Pamela> > > > > > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before > > the 'stuff' > > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > > > products for > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was > over....> > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using > the > > > > esp for > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you > > will > > > > most > > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just > > like > > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned > > there > > > > is a > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the > > mites > > > > are > > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue working > > on > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > > internally.. ..> > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.> > > > > > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > > environmental > > > > spray?> > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > > > z> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > > http://ca.toolbar. .> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> > > > Canada Toolbar :Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark > your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________________> > Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new > : http://ca.promos./newmail/overview2/> >>

Guest guest

AND WHAT WILL BE THE NAME OF 'THAT' PHOTO ALBUM....HMMMM. LOL, MANSCAPING IS VERY IMPORTANT> > > > >> > > > > Pamela> > > > > > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before > > the 'stuff' > > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > > > products for > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was > over....> > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using > the > > > > esp for > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you > > will > > > > most > > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just > > like > > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned > > there > > > > is a > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the > > mites > > > > are > > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue working > > on > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > > internally.. ..> > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think..> > > > > > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > > environmental > > > > spray?> > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > > > z> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > > http://ca.toolbar. .> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Canada Toolbar :Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark > your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new > : http://ca.promos. / newmail/overview 2/> >> > > > > __________________________________________________________________> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! > > http://www.flickr.com/gift/>

Guest guest

HI M,

I found this on a page with Dr Kolbs protocol for Morgellons if you

want a shot at making it yourself, go at it!

Environmental Spray:

* 1 ounce Geranium Essential Oil

* 1 ounce Peppermint Essential Oil

* 1 ounce Black Pepper Essential Oil

* 1 ounce Cedarwood Essential Oil

* 1 ounce Rosewood Essential Oil

* 1 ounce Citronella Essential Oil

Mix with 2 Gallons of Water and ½ Cup of Borax

Uses:

* Use to mist home environment.

* Can be sprayed on animals lightly.

* This works great as an insect repellant in small spray bottles.

> > > > >

> > > > > Pamela

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before

> > the 'stuff'

> > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her

> > > > products for

> over....

> the

> > > > esp for

> > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as

you

> > will

> > > > most

> > like

> > there

> > > > is a

> > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once

the

> > mites

> > > > are

working

> > on

> > > > internally.. ..

> > > > >

> > environmental

> > > > spray?

> > > > >

> > > > > z

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and

> > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at

> > > http://ca.toolbar. .

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and

> bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk

> email the boot with the All-new

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks Bob for the recipe, but are you going to grow me a tea tree ? LOL

Please read the BTW note, ......

This is another BTW for tonight: so, last night all inpired by your spicy note, I went all natural with my bath, my Dr. Bonner's Pepermint bath foam, then added my all italian spice mix (sure it has plenty of Oregano, rosemary etc in it) from a very expensive specialty store and since my oven is only used to bake clothes these days I thought I might as well use the spices to cook myself, added some ACV, a good sprinkling of cayenne pepper and felt like a thanksgiving turkey going for an italian dunk.

Bob, I felt terrific, my skin nicely stinging and a tat burning but do-able, even my eyes, hair, all and did not shower with this bath, rubbed in my costco size garlic EVOO and felt quite comfortable for a change through out the night. (vs. with previous chemical baths that included borax, Hydrogen peroxide, I always broke out in a heavy sweat for a long time after, I hate putting on clean sleeping clothings on sweaty skin, too inviting for them (my running addidas, nike outfits etc..worked best so far) no more sheets to wash, I use disposable isolation gowns and items to sleep on my club chair these days...

So, Yes, I am eager to go for another spicy bath tonight....

Thanks, Bob, can't wait for my esp botanicals to get here...

M

From: <bobbyboyd99@...>Subject: Re: ESP Soapsbird mites Date: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 8:13 PM

HI M,I found this on a page with Dr Kolbs protocol for Morgellons if you want a shot at making it yourself, go at it!Environmental Spray:* 1 ounce Geranium Essential Oil* 1 ounce Peppermint Essential Oil* 1 ounce Black Pepper Essential Oil* 1 ounce Cedarwood Essential Oil* 1 ounce Rosewood Essential Oil* 1 ounce Citronella Essential OilMix with 2 Gallons of Water and ½ Cup of BoraxUses:* Use to mist home environment.* Can be sprayed on animals lightly.* This works great as an insect repellant in small spray bottles.> > > > >> > > > > Pamela> > > > > > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before > > the 'stuff' > > > > > stopped exiting my

pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > > > products for > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was > over....> > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using > the > > > > esp for > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you > > will > > > > most > > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just > > like > > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned > > there > > > > is a > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the > > mites > > > > are > > > > > gone, I think there

still is a great need to continue working > > on > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > > internally.. ..> > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.> > > > > > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > > environmental > > > > spray?> > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > > > z> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > > http://ca.toolbar. .> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk > email the boot with the All-new > >>

Guest guest

I usually only cook indian in my baths. I'll have to try your italien

recipe...hehe btw, on my way to australia to get the tea tree roots.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Pamela

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before

> > > the 'stuff'

> > > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her

> > > > > products for

> > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was

> > over....

> > > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop

using

> > the

> > > > > esp for

> > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....

> > > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as

> you

> > > will

> > > > > most

> > > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then

just

> > > like

> > > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute)

mentioned

> > > there

> > > > > is a

> > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once

> the

> > > mites

> > > > > are

> > > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue

> working

> > > on

> > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up

> > > > > internally.. ..

> > > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas

> > > environmental

> > > > > spray?

> > > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > z

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and

> > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at

> > > > http://ca.toolbar. .

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and

> > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk

> > email the boot with the All-new

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Just in case my flights run late bringing back your tea tree tree

roots from Australia, here are a couple of great sites for wholesale

spice and essential oils:

atlanticspice.com

essentialwholesale.com

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Pamela

> > > > > >

> > > the 'stuff'

> > > > > products for

> > over....

using

> > the

> > > > > esp for

> you

> > > will

> > > > > most

just

> > > like

mentioned

> > > there

> > > > > is a

> the

> > > mites

> > > > > are

> working

> > > on

> > > > > >

> > > environmental

> > > > > spray?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > z

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Bob, Thrisha just wrote me an email and will include the environmental spray with my new hope kit order...what a gem she is....

M

From: <bobbyboyd99@...>Subject: Re: ESP Soapsbird mites Date: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 8:13 PM

HI M,I found this on a page with Dr Kolbs protocol for Morgellons if you want a shot at making it yourself, go at it!Environmental Spray:* 1 ounce Geranium Essential Oil* 1 ounce Peppermint Essential Oil* 1 ounce Black Pepper Essential Oil* 1 ounce Cedarwood Essential Oil* 1 ounce Rosewood Essential Oil* 1 ounce Citronella Essential OilMix with 2 Gallons of Water and ½ Cup of BoraxUses:* Use to mist home environment.* Can be sprayed on animals lightly.* This works great as an insect repellant in small spray bottles.> > > > >> > > > > Pamela> > > > > > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before > > the 'stuff' > > > > > stopped exiting my

pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > > > products for > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was > over....> > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using > the > > > > esp for > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you > > will > > > > most > > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just > > like > > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned > > there > > > > is a > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the > > mites > > > > are > > > > > gone, I think there

still is a great need to continue working > > on > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > > internally.. ..> > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think.> > > > > > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > > environmental > > > > spray?> > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > > > z> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > > http://ca.toolbar. .> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk > email the boot with the All-new > >>

Guest guest

She is so sweet. I hope her business really grows. It's a nice

product line that she has worked hard on.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Pamela

> > > > > >

> > > the 'stuff'

> > > > > products for

> > over....

using

> > the

> > > > > esp for

> you

> > > will

> > > > > most

just

> > > like

mentioned

> > > there

> > > > > is a

> the

> > > mites

> > > > > are

> working

> > > on

> > > > > >

> > > environmental

> > > > > spray?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > z

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

If you have a roommate, rub jalapeno up and down the toilet seat.

> >>>>> > >

> >>>>> > > Pamela

> >>>>> > >

> >>>>> > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before

> >>>> the 'stuff'

> >>>>> > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used

her

> >>>>> > products for

> >>>>> > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was

over....

> >>>>> > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop

using the

> >>>>> > esp for

> >>>>> > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....

> >>>>> > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly,

as you

> >>>> will

> >>>>> > most

> >>>>> > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then

just

> >>>> like

> >>>>> > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute)

mentioned

> >>>> there

> >>>>> > is a

> >>>>> > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so

once the

> >>>> mites

> >>>>> > are

> >>>>> > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue

working

> >>>> on

> >>>>> > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up

> >>>>> > internally.. ..

> >>>>> > > Its a lifestyle change I think.

> >>>>> > >

> >>>>> > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas

> >>>> environmental

> >>>>> > spray?

> >>>>> > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....

> >>>>> > >

> >>>>> > > z

> >>>>> > >

> >>>>> >

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>>>

> >>>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

_________ _

> >>>>> Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and

> >>>> bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at

> >>>>> http://ca.toolbar. .

> >>>>>

> >>>

> >>> ------------ --------

> >>>

> >>> Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and

bookmark

> >>> your favourite sites. Download it now!

> >>>

> >>>

> >> Adam

> >> Rumblers C.C.

> >> www.myspace. com/irishbandido

> >>

> >> --------------------

> >>

> >> Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and

bookmark

> >> your favourite sites. Download it now!

> >

> >

> Adam

> Rumblers C.C.

> www.myspace.com/irishbandido

>

Guest guest

If Phelps does it, so should we :)

> > > >

> > > > Pamela

> > > >

> the 'stuff'

> > > products for

> > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was

over....

> > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using

the

> > > esp for

> will

> > > most

> like

> there

> > > is a

> mites

> > > are

> > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue

working

> on

> > > internally.. ..

> > > >

> environmental

> > > spray?

> > > >

> > > > z

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> Canada Toolbar :Search from anywhere on the web and

bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

>

>

>

>

> Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All

new : http://ca.promos./newmail/overview2/

>

Guest guest

Ha ha dammitgirl. You would want to see it wouldn't you!?

From: itsjustmedammitgrl <dammitgrl2001@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 3:18:23 AMSubject: Re: ESP Soaps

AND WHAT WILL BE THE NAME OF 'THAT' PHOTO ALBUM....HMMMM. LOL, MANSCAPING IS VERY IMPORTANT> > > > >> > > > > Pamela> > > > > > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before > > the 'stuff' > > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > > > products for > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was > over....> > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using > the > > > > esp for > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you > > will > > > > most > > > > >

likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just > > like > > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned > > there > > > > is a > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the > > mites > > > > are > > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue working > > on > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > > internally.. ..> > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think..> > > > > > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > > environmental > > > > spray?> > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > > > z> >

> > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > > http://ca.toolbar. .> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Canada Toolbar :Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark > your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new > : http://ca.promos. / newmail/overview

2/> >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/>

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada Messenger

Guest guest

Save

I'm not sure if your question was answered, I think most people that

are using the ESP are using the New Hope kit. Which is the set of

three. You could just get the soap for now though...and see what

happends...

z

Guest guest

YES, MOST DEFINITELY...FOR 'EDUMOCATIONAL' REASONS ONLY> > > > > >> > > > > > Pamela> > > > > > > > > > > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before > > > the 'stuff' > > > > > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her > > > > > products for > > > > > > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was > > over....> > > > > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using > > the > > > > > esp for > > > > > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> > > > > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you > > > will > > > > > most > > > > > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just > > > like > > > > > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned > > > there > > > > > is a > > > > > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the > > > mites > > > > > are > > > > > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue working > > > on > > > > > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up > > > > > internally.. ..> > > > > > Its a lifestyle change I think..> > > > > > > > > > > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas > > > environmental > > > > > spray?> > > > > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> > > > > > > > > > > > z> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > > Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and > > > bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> > > > http://ca.toolbar. .> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > > Canada Toolbar :Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark > > your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new > > : http://ca.promos. / newmail/overview 2/> > >> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! > > > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> >> > > > __________________________________________________________________> Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.>

Guest guest

I never did any thing like that to my sister, but i had a realy bad experiance with a roomate in college once. She was like a toaster oven with an additude. No negotiating and I just got feed up. After 4 months of BS I pead in her shampoo.

Giggles.

J.

From: kihunrc <kihunshin@...>Subject: Re: ESP Soapsbird mites Date: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 2:27 AM

If you have a roommate, rub jalapeno up and down the toilet seat.> >>>>> > >> >>>>> > > Pamela> >>>>> > >> >>>>> > > Yes you are right, I got rid of the mites long before> >>>> the 'stuff'> >>>>> > > stopped exiting my pores with the esp. In fact I used her> >>>>> > products for> >>>>>

> > 6 months until it slowed, then by about 8 months it was over....> >>>>> > > So the protocol of dr. Kolbs which says you cant stop using the> >>>>> > esp for> >>>>> > > 6-12 months was pretty right on in my case....> >>>>> > > so do not worry if stuff is still coming out rapidly, as you> >>>> will> >>>>> > most> >>>>> > > likely be like me and get rid of the mites first, then just> >>>> like> >>>>> > > Frito,and Rat Goddess (I like that name its cute) mentioned> >>>> there> >>>>> > is a> >>>>> > > reason for our attractiveness to this 'thing'....so once the> >>>> mites> >>>>> >

are> >>>>> > > gone, I think there still is a great need to continue working> >>>> on> >>>>> > > removing this from our skin, and cleaning ourselves up> >>>>> > internally.. ..> >>>>> > > Its a lifestyle change I think.> >>>>> > >> >>>>> > > By the way who is the poster that was using Trishas> >>>> environmental> >>>>> > spray?> >>>>> > > I am interested to hear about how thats going....> >>>>> > >> >>>>> > > z> >>>>> > >> >>>>> >> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>> >>>>>>

>>>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> >>>>> Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and> >>>> bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now at> >>>>> http://ca.toolbar. .> >>>>>> >>>> >>> ------------ --------> >>>> >>> Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark> >>> your favourite sites. Download it now!> >>>> >>>> >> Adam > >> Rumblers C.C.> >> www.myspace. com/irishbandido> >>> >> ------------ --------> >>> >> Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark > >>

your favourite sites. Download it now!> >> > > Adam > Rumblers C.C.> www.myspace. com/irishbandido>