RemedySpot.com

hi all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DEAR HELEN;; IM GLAD THAT THEY ARE GETTING YOUR HOME BACK IN SHAPE BUT LIKE YOU SAID VERY HAPPY THAT NONE OF YOU WERE HURT;; SORRY FOR ALL YOUR LOSSES OF AUNTS;;ETC IN YOUR FAMILY;; & SORRY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN HURTING BAD;; TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR GOOD EYE;; DONT STRAIN IT TOO MUCH;; I KNOW THAT IS EASIER SAID THEN DONE;; IM SURE YOU ARE BUSY WITH THE GIRLS BEING IT IS SUMMER;; YOU TAKE TIME FOR YOU ..YA HEAR??? LOVE & HUGS DORTangelbear1129@... wrote: Hello Everyone, Hope to find you all as well as can be... Have been busy here... They finally got the roof, gate and trellis repaired, tomorrow they are coming to start doing the ceiling in the bedroom, they said it will take about 3 days to do with all the drying time that has to be allowed with the patching, the plastering and the painting... We will have to wait another 3 - 6 weeks to get the kitchen windows replaced as they had to order them made and they have to re side the entire north side of the house and part of the east side, which that will be about 3 more weeks also... So hopefully by August all the storm damage will be repaired and we can get all the rooms put back together... We're Thankful it wasn't as bad as some have it, and no one got hurt. Hubby has lost 2 Aunts and 2 Uncles,

and I have lost an Aunt, all in the last 3 weeks :o( Has been a very trying time here... Had my vision field yesterday, all is well there, I have the beginning of a cataract in my good eye, the cataract in my bad eye is getting worse now, but there is nothing they will do for that one... Some day that eye will be taken out... But all in all they are doing ok... Have had a bad sinus cold for about a month now, the cough is terrible, that I wish would go away... Having lots of problems with my balance, am bruised all the time from falling into things to steady myself... And a lot of you know about all the aches and pains associated with this wet weather and how it makes us feel so much worse... My hands and neck are getting worse with the arthritis... Sorry for complaining, just extra tired tonight... Tomorrow brings a new day

:o) ((( Cheering Hugs To All))) Helen My Ailments:angelbear1129-Helen 1-F.M.S.--Fibromyalgia 2-C.F.S.--Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 3-S.L.E.--Systematic Lupus Erthematosis 4-M.V.P.--Mitral Valve Prolapse 5-Hypothyroidism/Graves Disease 6-Hyatal Hernia 7-Acid Reflux--(Gerd) 8-Migrains 9-Polyneuropathy 10-Osteoporosis 11-Osteoarthritis 12-Hypertention 13-Degenerative Arthritis in head,neck, shoulders, spinal column, arms 14-R.L.S.--Restless Leg Syndrome 15-Hypoglycymia 16-I.B.S.--Irritable Bowel Syndrome 17-Arrthymia's

18-Emphysema19-M.P.S.--Myofacial Pain Syndrome20-Polymyalgia21-T.M.J.--Temporomandibular Joint Disorder22-Corneal Leukoma23-Chronic Sinusitis24-Idiopathic Edema25-PSVT--Paroxysmal-Supraventricular Tachycardia WHAT HAS HAPPENED: Blind in Left Eye--eye accident-age 3 Rheumatic Fever--almost died-age 17 Pericarditis--almost died-age 17Endometriosis--age 13 onLight Stroke--age 27Goiter Bad/Graves Disease--almost died-age 28Full Hysterectomy--age 40 Gall Bladder out Diseased--almost died-age 48Carpal Tunnel, Left Wrist Anemic twice real bad Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL

Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Great to hear that life is at least beginning to return to normal. Wow what a hard time that must have been!!

Sorry about the personal losses, but good that your vision is holding

Probably all the pollens have made the symptoms of that cold worse. I hear this has been a tough year for that.

I am concerned though with that balance problem!

I sure hope you soon figure a safer way to get around. Broken hips are NOT fun, I hear!!

I am so lucky that glucosamine and yoga have kept my arthritis in check. and the chiropractor helps keep my balance a little better. I also use a cane -- and have a walker available in both my car and my apartment in case of sudden need, which happened once.

I am SO glad that my Medicare insurance includes coverage for 50 chiropractic treatments/year!

Jean

Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 10:45 PM

Subject: Hi All

Hello Everyone,

Hope to find you all as well as can be... Have been busy here... They finally got the roof, gate and trellis repaired, tomorrow they are coming to start doing the ceiling in the bedroom, they said it will take about 3 days to do with all the drying time that has to be allowed with the patching, the plastering and the painting... We will have to wait another 3 - 6 weeks to get the kitchen windows replaced as they had to order them made and they have to re side the entire north side of the house and part of the east side, which that will be about 3 more weeks also... So hopefully by August all the storm damage will be repaired and we can get all the rooms put back together... We're Thankful it wasn't as bad as some have it, and no one got hurt.

Hubby has lost 2 Aunts and 2 Uncles, and I have lost an Aunt, all in the last 3 weeks :o( Has been a very trying time here...

Had my vision field yesterday, all is well there, I have the beginning of a cataract in my good eye, the cataract in my bad eye is getting worse now, but there is nothing they will do for that one... Some day that eye will be taken out... But all in all they are doing ok... Have had a bad sinus cold for about a month now, the cough is terrible, that I wish would go away... Having lots of problems with my balance, am bruised all the time from falling into things to steady myself... And a lot of you know about all the aches and pains associated with this wet weather and how it makes us feel so much worse... My hands and neck are getting worse with the arthritis...

Sorry for complaining, just extra tired tonight... Tomorrow brings a new day :o)

((( Cheering Hugs To All)))

Helen

My Ailments:angelbear1129-Helen 1-F.M.S.--Fibromyalgia 2-C.F.S.--Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 3-S.L.E.--Systematic Lupus Erthematosis 4-M.V.P.--Mitral Valve Prolapse 5-Hypothyroidism/Graves Disease 6-Hyatal Hernia 7-Acid Reflux--(Gerd) 8-Migrains 9-Polyneuropathy 10-Osteoporosis 11-Osteoarthritis 12-Hypertention 13-Degenerative Arthritis in head,neck, shoulders, spinal column, arms 14-R.L.S.--Restless Leg Syndrome 15-Hypoglycymia 16-I.B.S.--Irritable Bowel Syndrome 17-Arrthymia's 18-Emphysema19-M.P.S.--Myofacial Pain Syndrome20-Polymyalgia21-T.M.J.--Temporomandibular Joint Disorder22-Corneal Leukoma23-Chronic Sinusitis24-Idiopathic Edema25-PSVT--Paroxysmal-Supraventricular Tachycardia WHAT HAS HAPPENED: Blind in Left Eye--eye accident-age 3 Rheumatic Fever--almost died-age 17 Pericarditis--almost died-age 17Endometriosis--age 13 onLight Stroke--age 27Goiter Bad/Graves Disease--almost died-age 28Full Hysterectomy--age 40 Gall Bladder out Diseased--almost died-age 48Carpal Tunnel, Left Wrist Anemic twice real bad

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Great to hear that life is at least beginning to return to normal. Wow what a hard time that must have been!!

Probably all the pollens have made the symptoms of that cold worse. I hear this has been a tough year for that.

I sure hope you soon figure a safer way to get around. Broken hips are NOT fun, I hear!!

I am so lucky that glucosamine and yoga have kept my arthritis in check. and the chiropractor helps keep my balance a little better. I also use a cane -- and have a walker available in both my car and my apartment in case of sudden need, which happened once.

I am SO glad that my Medicare insurance includes coverage for 50 chiropractic treatments/year!

Jean

Hello Everyone,

Hope to find you all as well as can be... Have been busy here... They finally got the roof, gate and trellis repaired, tomorrow they are coming to start doing the ceiling in the bedroom, they said it will take about 3 days to do with all the drying time that has to be allowed with the patching, the plastering and the painting... We will have to wait another 3 - 6 weeks to get the kitchen windows replaced as they had to order them made and they have to re side the entire north side of the house and part of the east side, which that will be about 3 more weeks also... So hopefully by August all the storm damage will be repaired and we can get all the rooms put back together... We're Thankful it wasn't as bad as some have it, and no one got hurt.

Hubby has lost 2 Aunts and 2 Uncles, and I have lost an Aunt, all in the last 3 weeks :o( Has been a very trying time here...

Had my vision field yesterday, all is well there, I have the beginning of a cataract in my good eye, the cataract in my bad eye is getting worse now, but there is nothing they will do for that one... Some day that eye will be taken out... But all in all they are doing ok... Have had a bad sinus cold for about a month now, the cough is terrible, that I wish would go away... Having lots of problems with my balance, am bruised all the time from falling into things to steady myself... And a lot of you know about all the aches and pains associated with this wet weather and how it makes us feel so much worse... My hands and neck are getting worse with the arthritis...

Sorry for complaining, just extra tired tonight... Tomorrow brings a new day :o)

Helen

My Ailments:angelbear1129-Helen 1-F.M.S.--Fibromyalgia 2-C.F.S.--Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 3-S.L.E.--Systematic Lupus Erthematosis 4-M.V.P.--Mitral Valve Prolapse 5-Hypothyroidism/Graves Disease 6-Hyatal Hernia 7-Acid Reflux--(Gerd) 8-Migrains 9-Polyneuropathy 10-Osteoporosis 11-Osteoarthritis 12-Hypertention 13-Degenerative Arthritis in head,neck, shoulders, spinal column, arms 14-R.L.S.--Restless Leg Syndrome 15-Hypoglycymia 16-I.B.S.--Irritable Bowel Syndrome 17-Arrthymia's 18-Emphysema19-M.P.S.--Myofacial Pain Syndrome20-Polymyalgia21-T.M.J.--Temporomandibular Joint Disorder22-Corneal Leukoma23-Chronic Sinusitis24-Idiopathic Edema25-PSVT--Paroxysmal-Supraventricular Tachycardia WHAT HAS HAPPENED: Blind in Left Eye--eye accident-age 3 Rheumatic Fever--almost died-age 17 Pericarditis--almost died-age 17Endometriosis--age 13 onLight Stroke--age 27Goiter Bad/Graves Disease--almost died-age 28Full Hysterectomy--age 40 Gall Bladder out Diseased--almost died-age 48Carpal Tunnel, Left Wrist Anemic twice real bad

Guest guest

Jean

Hello Everyone,

Helen

• 4 months later...

hope your feeling better soon. maybe after you have been on the steroids a bit longer you will feel better.

evelyncure cystic fibrosis

From: amandanewell06@... <amandanewell06@...>Subject: Hi AllBB-Pals , , Crohns , FIBRO_FROG , wright_on63@..., HomeHeartstrings , sherbaby2001@...Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 8:49 PM

Hi All

Today was my first day of the steriods and the dizzy spells i was having are still happening

but not as often as they were. I did pass out earlier in the bathroom and hit my head on the floor

luckily i didn't hurt myself part from a nice goose egg size bump. during the day I have cut my painkillers down because I was too sleepy, I'm taking two parcetamol with one codiene 3 times a day and I take the 2 oxycodone 10mg at night, I'm hoping to cut the codiene out completely because the doctor doesn't really want me to take codiene and oxycodone its either one or the other.

I have been having abdominal pains again all day and with the neck pain my pain has been 10 all day.

I went for a walk around the town centre today thinking fresh air would help me but I was wrong it made me feel worse. went into the local music shop to find some christmas music for piano friend brought a book and left here for me to try out on the keyboard, she will pick the book up sunday when she takes me to church, I love learning the keyboard , but love going to friend's home and playing on her piano.

I'm trying to make my christmas cards but I cannot seem to do them as my fingers are numb on myleft hand and they tingling on the right been like that since i was in hospital.

I have been preparing for my reborn baby Karrea who will be coming to me on christmas eve to join her sister Lydia, been buying clothes on ebay for them, like a snowsuit for 25pence or 2 brand new dresses from next for 50pence, trying to get some skirts, dresses, trousers and dungarees for them and i'm going to woolworths on tuesday to by them identical tights. i don't believe in shoes for babies so they will not have them either, they both wear 0 -3 months baby clothes, karrea is a sleeping baby and lydia is an open eyed baby with the most beautiful blue eyes and mousey brown hair. my kitty adores lydia i find him snuggled up to her in her moses basket better never near her face always at her feet, lydia will be moving out the moses basket to her bouncy chair when karrea comes home, though I will try and see if they can fit into the basket together by top and tail

them.

tomorrow I'm sewing squares together to make them both blankets and of course felix will want a blanket too.

hoping tomorrow will be better than today, and my goose egg will have gone down too, as I need to post money for auction win of 4 baby dungarees 99 pence plus £1.49 postage and packing. now thats a bargin specially as 3 of the dungarees come from next and that shop is not cheap place to shop.

I took my oxycodone at 10.30 its now 1.44 and sleep hasn't come not sure why because thursday night i slept all night, and that was with naps during the day, maybe thats the problem i'm over tired.

take care and gentle hugs to all

love

Mandy

xxxx

hope your feeling better soon. maybe after you have been on the steroids a bit longer you will feel better.

evelyncure cystic fibrosis

From: amandanewell06@... <amandanewell06@...>Subject: Hi AllBB-Pals , , Crohns , FIBRO_FROG , wright_on63@..., HomeHeartstrings , sherbaby2001@...Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 8:49 PM

Hi All

Today was my first day of the steriods and the dizzy spells i was having are still happening

but not as often as they were. I did pass out earlier in the bathroom and hit my head on the floor

luckily i didn't hurt myself part from a nice goose egg size bump. during the day I have cut my painkillers down because I was too sleepy, I'm taking two parcetamol with one codiene 3 times a day and I take the 2 oxycodone 10mg at night, I'm hoping to cut the codiene out completely because the doctor doesn't really want me to take codiene and oxycodone its either one or the other.

I have been having abdominal pains again all day and with the neck pain my pain has been 10 all day.

I went for a walk around the town centre today thinking fresh air would help me but I was wrong it made me feel worse. went into the local music shop to find some christmas music for piano friend brought a book and left here for me to try out on the keyboard, she will pick the book up sunday when she takes me to church, I love learning the keyboard , but love going to friend's home and playing on her piano.

I'm trying to make my christmas cards but I cannot seem to do them as my fingers are numb on myleft hand and they tingling on the right been like that since i was in hospital.

I have been preparing for my reborn baby Karrea who will be coming to me on christmas eve to join her sister Lydia, been buying clothes on ebay for them, like a snowsuit for 25pence or 2 brand new dresses from next for 50pence, trying to get some skirts, dresses, trousers and dungarees for them and i'm going to woolworths on tuesday to by them identical tights. i don't believe in shoes for babies so they will not have them either, they both wear 0 -3 months baby clothes, karrea is a sleeping baby and lydia is an open eyed baby with the most beautiful blue eyes and mousey brown hair. my kitty adores lydia i find him snuggled up to her in her moses basket better never near her face always at her feet, lydia will be moving out the moses basket to her bouncy chair when karrea comes home, though I will try and see if they can fit into the basket together by top and tail

them.

tomorrow I'm sewing squares together to make them both blankets and of course felix will want a blanket too.

hoping tomorrow will be better than today, and my goose egg will have gone down too, as I need to post money for auction win of 4 baby dungarees 99 pence plus £1.49 postage and packing. now thats a bargin specially as 3 of the dungarees come from next and that shop is not cheap place to shop.

I took my oxycodone at 10.30 its now 1.44 and sleep hasn't come not sure why because thursday night i slept all night, and that was with naps during the day, maybe thats the problem i'm over tired.

take care and gentle hugs to all

love

Mandy

xxxx

• 1 month later...

Hi Mandy,

I bet Felix was singing! LOL I hope you start feeling better. I'm sorry about the university course, but atleast you get to redo it. Oh, overwhelmed --- I can totally relate.

Sincerely,

Christy :-)

Hi All

Hi Mandy,

I bet Felix was singing! LOL I hope you start feeling better. I'm sorry about the university course, but atleast you get to redo it. Oh, overwhelmed --- I can totally relate.

Sincerely,

Hi All

Hi Mandy,

Sincerely,

Hi All

Hi christy

he could be a critic telling me I was playing awful lol

he does the same if I listen to music he is very vocal

if I'm listening to status quo, he must be a musical cat.

I got invited to a friends for the day today but had to turn them down,

as my cousin is video calling me today, the one day I get asked out and I

couldn't make it, never mind least I get to lounge around in my dressing gown for a

while.

feet are still swollen I can't wriggle my toes this morning so I'm hoping my doctor's surgery is open tomorrow

mum thinks I need water pills, and I kind of agree with her, so we have to see what the doc has to say when I get to see him.

Gentle Hugs and Happy New Year to you Christy

love

Mandy and Felix

xxx

Hi christy

couldn't make it, never mind least I get to lounge around in my dressing gown for a

while.

feet are still swollen I can't wriggle my toes this morning so I'm hoping my doctor's surgery is open tomorrow

mum thinks I need water pills, and I kind of agree with her, so we have to see what the doc has to say when I get to see him.

love

Mandy and Felix

xxx

Hi christy

while.

love

Mandy and Felix

xxx

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

Sharon,

When Ricky was 9 years old, he physically attacked me and he went to juvenile detention. I had called the police quite a few times and this particular day even the police couldn't calm him down. He was also sent to juvenile detention last summer for hurting me so bad I had to go to the hospital. It was the hardest thing I had ever had to do, as a mother. I really feel for you, because I can understand where you are.

I did realize that calling the police and risking him being arrested, isn't the best thing for him or any child with ASD. His caseworker and counselor has given me more support and suggestions to help him. I wish that your husband could see what is going on and be on the same side as you.

Hugs from Ohio,

From: "kmusikmom2@..." <kmusikmom2@...>autism Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 7:34:40 PMSubject: Hi All

Finally got Danny in to see his social worker - he went ballistic when she tried to talk to him about the bowling ball threat. He was screaming and yelling at her - she said he almost hit her but she stopped him.She told me the next time he threatens to hurt me to call the police - could you guys do it - could you call the police knowing that they were going to send your precious child to a mental institute or worse jail?He is only 11.I don't know what to do, my husband does not see the danger in his threat he sees it as a good thing that Danny thought something bad, didn't act on it kept it under control and then told me about it later. I think my husband is crazy - I think this warrants meds or at least a visit to the shrink.Opinions please - I may not take all the advice given but I would like some imput here.Sharon

Guest guest

Hi,If you called the police then possibly that would warrant a psych exam. If that happened then it might convince your husband that someone else who has a phd. and all the other letters behind their name are recommending behavior modification meds for your son. Sometimes those we love do not value our judgement as much as the professional who lives outside the home and gets paid for their opinions.Just a thought! J., TACASanta From: "kmusikmom2@..." <kmusikmom2@...>autism Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 4:34:40 PMSubject: Hi All

Finally got Danny in to see his social worker - he went ballistic when she tried to talk to him about the bowling ball threat. He was screaming and yelling at her - she said he almost hit her but she stopped him.

She told me the next time he threatens to hurt me to call the police - could you guys do it - could you call the police knowing that they were going to send your precious child to a mental institute or worse jail?

He is only 11.

I don't know what to do, my husband does not see the danger in his threat he sees it as a good thing that Danny thought something bad, didn't act on it kept it under control and then told me about it later. I think my husband is crazy - I think this warrants meds or at least a visit to the shrink.

Opinions please - I may not take all the advice given but I would like some imput here.

Sharon

Guest guest

I don’t know….calling the

police may get the authorities and or social services “too involved”

in your business where you might lose the right to choose what happens to your

son. I would definitely take him to be evaluated and find out what is actually

causing his outbursts and rage- to treat the underlying problem. I would use

medication as a last resort because it only treats symptoms, not the real

problem. Then you create a dependency upon the meds. My autistic son is only

4 (about to be 5 on the 17th) and goes into rages when we tell him

no. It’s scary to think that when he is older and much bigger what he will

be capable of. But we have opted to try everything to help him naturally

rather than using medication. This is just my perspective. My good friend has

a son with aspergers; she put him on meds when he was 13 years old because he

would physically act out toward others and himself. Now that he is 18 and in

college, he was not taking his meds as he should, so he began having horrific withdrawal

symptoms because he was so addicted to having his medication. It made everyone

think “wow, he really needs his meds” but in reality he was just

having withdrawals. I truly hope all goes well for you and your family. Together

you have to make the decision for what is best.

a

autism

[mailto:autism ] On Behalf Of kmusikmom2@...

Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009

6:35 PM

To:

autism

Finally got Danny in to see his social worker - he

went ballistic when she tried to talk to him about the bowling ball threat. He

was screaming and yelling at her - she said he almost hit her but she stopped

him.

She told me the next time he threatens to hurt me to call the police - could

you guys do it - could you call the police knowing that they were going to send

your precious child to a mental institute or worse jail?

He is only 11.

I don't know what to do, my husband does not see the danger in his threat he

sees it as a good thing that Danny thought something bad, didn't act on it kept

it under control and then told me about it later. I think my husband is crazy -

I think this warrants meds or at least a visit to the shrink.

Opinions please - I may not take all the advice given but I would like some

imput here.

Sharon

This e-mail has been scanned by MCI Managed Email Content Service, using

Skeptic technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on MCI's

Managed Email Content Service, visit http://www.mci.com.

This e-mail has been scanned by MCI Managed Email Content Service, using Skeptic technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on MCI's Managed Email Content Service, visit http://www.mci.com.

Guest guest

You know your chld best, Sharon --- would calling the police help Danny? Would

he understand the whys of it?

I will pray for you to figure this out...I'm leaving this to those who have

older kiddos...I'll just listen :)

e

Guest guest

Hi Sharon! I agree with you. Danny needs to be on meds and to see someone. I know you are under a great deal of stress.

I would hate to have to call the police,but, if it had to be, then I would do it. It would hurt like hell, but I would have to do it.

Stacie

In a message dated 8/5/2009 6:36:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time, kmusikmom2@... writes:

Finally got Danny in to see his social worker - he went ballistic when she tried to talk to him about the bowling ball threat. He was screaming and yelling at her - she said he almost hit her but she stopped him.She told me the next time he threatens to hurt me to call the police - could you guys do it - could you call the police knowing that they were going to send your precious child to a mental institute or worse jail?He is only 11.I don't know what to do, my husband does not see the danger in his threat he sees it as a good thing that Danny thought something bad, didn't act on it kept it under control and then told me about it later. I think my husband is crazy - I think this warrants meds or at least a visit to the shrink.Opinions please - I may not take all the advice given but I would like some imput here.Sharon

Guest guest

Sharon,

How can he not see the danger when he went off on the Social worker? Did she mention meds? I think DH and I would be having a serious talk. Lois

Hi All

Guest guest

I can't imagine calling the police on Karac. Pat K

Hi All

Finally got Danny in to see his social worker - he went ballistic when she tried to talk to him about the bowling ball threat. He was screaming and yelling at her - she said he almost hit her but she stopped him.

She told me the next time he threatens to hurt me to call the police - could you guys do it - could you call the police knowing that they were going to send your precious child to a mental institute or worse jail?

He is only 11.

I don't know what to do, my husband does not see the danger in his threat he sees it as a good thing that Danny thought something bad, didn't act on it kept it under control and then told me about it later. I think my husband is crazy - I think this warrants meds or at least a visit to the shrink.

Opinions please - I may not take all the advice given but I would like some imput here.

Sharon

Guest guest

One thing you may need to consider is if your boy ever does hurt you, then the police will be called and the decisions will be taken out of your hands because he will have done you harm. Maybe doing something before he is truly violent and hurts someone will avoid the more serious situation and show your husband that he truly needs help. J., TACASanta From: "hawkie6@..." <hawkie6@...>autism Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 9:46:08 PMSubject: Re: Hi All

Hi Sharon! I agree with you. Danny needs to be on meds and to see someone. I know you are under a great deal of stress.

I would hate to have to call the police,but, if it had to be, then I would do it. It would hurt like hell, but I would have to do it.

Stacie

In a message dated 8/5/2009 6:36:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time, kmusikmom2@sbcgloba l.net writes:

Guest guest

Sharon

Hey my friend I am so sorry you are having a hard time with Danny.... I don't have any adivce for you but wanted you to know that I am here..

Lesley

-- Hi All

Guest guest

that's a good thought, I hadn't thought of that before, of course my husband won't be where Dan and I are when it occurs because he does not usually rage in front of him. I will keep that in mind.

I wish we had a police department that I could go and talk to - we live in the country and are serviced by the County - but I do know the fire department well so maybe I could talk to them cause I am sure they would be called - that is if it happens in Newark which is highly unlikely - you given me an idea to contact the police departments and see if they can help me.

thank you

Sharon

From: nancy cook <endofautism@...>Subject: Re: Hi Allautism Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 11:53 PM

One thing you may need to consider is if your boy ever does hurt you, then the police will be called and the decisions will be taken out of your hands because he will have done you harm. Maybe doing something before he is truly violent and hurts someone will avoid the more serious situation and show your husband that he truly needs help.

J., TACASanta

From: "hawkie6aol (DOT) com" <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 9:46:08 PMSubject: Re: Hi All

Stacie

In a message dated 8/5/2009 6:36:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time, kmusikmom2@sbcgloba l.net writes:

Guest guest

We have been mentioning meds and psychiatrists since April when he went for his physical - his pediatrician wants him seen, his social workers wants him seen, I want him seen, but my husband flately refuses to allow him to go to a psyciatrist cause he doesn't want him on medicine.

I don't know what to do. I guess I have to wait until he does something at school, to the social worker or me to get it through my husband thick Aspie skull that his son is in trouble and needs help

Sharon

From: lois noland <jlois@...>Subject: Re: Hi Allautism Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 8:13 PM

Sharon,

How can he not see the danger when he went off on the Social worker? Did she mention meds? I think DH and I would be having a serious talk. Lois

Hi All