RemedySpot.com

hi all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Right!

From: nancy cook <endofautism@...>autism Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 11:53:47 PMSubject: Re: Hi All

One thing you may need to consider is if your boy ever does hurt you, then the police will be called and the decisions will be taken out of your hands because he will have done you harm. Maybe doing something before he is truly violent and hurts someone will avoid the more serious situation and show your husband that he truly needs help.

J., TACASanta

From: "hawkie6aol (DOT) com" <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 9:46:08 PMSubject: Re: Hi All

Hi Sharon! I agree with you. Danny needs to be on meds and to see someone. I know you are under a great deal of stress.

I would hate to have to call the police,but, if it had to be, then I would do it. It would hurt like hell, but I would have to do it.

Stacie

In a message dated 8/5/2009 6:36:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time, kmusikmom2@sbcgloba l.net writes:

Finally got Danny in to see his social worker - he went ballistic when she tried to talk to him about the bowling ball threat. He was screaming and yelling at her - she said he almost hit her but she stopped him.She told me the next time he threatens to hurt me to call the police - could you guys do it - could you call the police knowing that they were going to send your precious child to a mental institute or worse jail?He is only 11.I don't know what to do, my husband does not see the danger in his threat he sees it as a good thing that Danny thought something bad, didn't act on it kept it under control and then told me about it later. I think my husband is crazy - I think this warrants meds or at least a visit to the shrink.Opinions please - I may not take all the advice given but I would like some imput here.Sharon

Guest guest

You're very welcome. Maybe if you are able to talk to someone in authority before any real problems arise again, they might be able to intercede. Also, depending how sympathetic they are (another word for caring and cooperative) you might even be able to have one of the officers visit your home when your boy begins to rage and have a "heart to heart talk with him that is not on the record, but for him might be serious enough to frighten him or warn him that things might happen if he doesn't get control of himself. My husband is a cop and many officers have kids with temper issues so they are very aware and want to help. Hope this helps. J., TACASanta From: Sharon <kmusikmom2@...>autism Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2009 5:28:04 AMSubject: Re: Hi All

that's a good thought, I hadn't thought of that before, of course my husband won't be where Dan and I are when it occurs because he does not usually rage in front of him. I will keep that in mind.

I wish we had a police department that I could go and talk to - we live in the country and are serviced by the County - but I do know the fire department well so maybe I could talk to them cause I am sure they would be called - that is if it happens in Newark which is highly unlikely - you given me an idea to contact the police departments and see if they can help me.

thank you

Sharon

From: nancy cook <endofautism>Subject: Re: Hi AllAutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 11:53 PM

One thing you may need to consider is if your boy ever does hurt you, then the police will be called and the decisions will be taken out of your hands because he will have done you harm. Maybe doing something before he is truly violent and hurts someone will avoid the more serious situation and show your husband that he truly needs help.

J., TACASanta

From: "hawkie6aol (DOT) com" <hawkie6aol (DOT) com>AutismBehaviorProbl emsgroups (DOT) comSent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 9:46:08 PMSubject: Re: Hi All

Hi Sharon! I agree with you. Danny needs to be on meds and to see someone. I know you are under a great deal of stress.

I would hate to have to call the police,but, if it had to be, then I would do it. It would hurt like hell, but I would have to do it.

Stacie

In a message dated 8/5/2009 6:36:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time, kmusikmom2@sbcgloba l.net writes:

Finally got Danny in to see his social worker - he went ballistic when she tried to talk to him about the bowling ball threat. He was screaming and yelling at her - she said he almost hit her but she stopped him.She told me the next time he threatens to hurt me to call the police - could you guys do it - could you call the police knowing that they were going to send your precious child to a mental institute or worse jail?He is only 11.I don't know what to do, my husband does not see the danger in his threat he sees it as a good thing that Danny thought something bad, didn't act on it kept it under control and then told me about it later. I think my husband is crazy - I think this warrants meds or at least a visit to the shrink.Opinions please - I may not take all the advice given but I would like some imput here.Sharon

Guest guest

Sharon,

I have seen some of the postings, but maybe not all of them. Is your son on med's? what does his psychiatrist or behavioral pediatrician say about this situation. If he is on meds maybe those are not working and he needs different ones. If he is not on med's in a situation such as this that is escalating, why not go take him to a professional for evaluation and possibly medicate under the supervision of a good professional?

Just my humble opinon as a mom,

P.S.: I know for me it would be very hard to call the police. To be honest I probably wouldn't. I would take my child to a professional, and hospitalize him the times it would be necessary till they can find the right medication to control these outbursts, probably along with psychological therapy, with a professional who is very experienced in these types of situations.

Guest guest

I have had to hospitalize my 11 year old son numerous times over the last couple years. Believe me, from personal experience, getting a doctor to admit to a psych hospital floor is not as easy as it sounds. My son has been denied quite a few times for admittance. Either the floor was full, the insurance said no, or the ER doctor didn't believe he was that much of a threat. Usually by the time we got to the hospital, he had calmed down. I quickly learned to call the police and have the ambulance transport him to the ER, better results that way.

It is a hard situation to be in. Jail isn't appropriate, but neither is a child hurting someone. The second time my son was at juvenile detention, the judge assigned him a probation officer, because she didn't know what to do with him.

From: "RM10@..." <RM10@...>autism Sent: Friday, August 7, 2009 12:57:47 AMSubject: Re: Hi All

P.S.: I know for me it would be very hard to call the police. To be honest I probably wouldn't. I would take my child to a professional, and hospitalize him the times it would be necessary till they can find the right medication to control these outbursts, probably along with psychological therapy, with a professional who is very experienced in these types of situations.

• 1 month later...

Sharon , congratulations on your weight loss program. That is the best way to do it.

Also, I think the room for calming down is a good idea; it works for Karac. Thanks for

prayers. Love and blessings, Pat K

Hi all

Haven't posted anything in a while, been dealing with a very destructive boy at school - he is taking up quite a bit of my time. I go to the health club 2 x a week and I am always afraid that they are going to call cause he's in one of his moods.

We are working on a behavior plan - hopefully it will help - they are making him a quiet corner in one of the rooms so that he can go and listen to his music and calm down. At least now they can't take him to jail since we have a prelim report in. It needs a lot of work but at least its a start.

I surprisingly did well yesterday it was the 2nd anniversary of my mother's death. I thought I would have a hard time. I still miss her but I don't get as depressed as I used to. I am still sad which I think I will always be.

Oh If anybody wants a weight loss buddy - I am here I am kinda doing my own thing - writing down what I eat no matter how bad it seems and working out a bit - I bowl on MOndays, water aerobics on Wed/Fri and Tues and Thurs I work in the yard. I have lost 20 lbs in 6 months its a slow go but it took me many years to put this weight on it's not going to come off that quickly if I do it right.

Have a blessed day everybody - prayers have been said for those that want them and those that don't.

Sharon

Sharon, i am so happy the school is working with you. Sorry to here about your mom. My mom still has a hard time. Her mother passed 8 years ago.Congratulations on losing 20 lbs!! Way to goSent from my iPhoneGwen HebertOn Sep 10, 2009, at 6:24 AM, "kmusikmom2@..." <kmusikmom2@...> wrote:

Haven't posted anything in a while, been dealing with a very destructive boy at school - he is taking up quite a bit of my time. I go to the health club 2 x a week and I am always afraid that they are going to call cause he's in one of his moods.

We are working on a behavior plan - hopefully it will help - they are making him a quiet corner in one of the rooms so that he can go and listen to his music and calm down. At least now they can't take him to jail since we have a prelim report in. It needs a lot of work but at least its a start.

I surprisingly did well yesterday it was the 2nd anniversary of my mother's death. I thought I would have a hard time. I still miss her but I don't get as depressed as I used to. I am still sad which I think I will always be.

Oh If anybody wants a weight loss buddy - I am here I am kinda doing my own thing - writing down what I eat no matter how bad it seems and working out a bit - I bowl on MOndays, water aerobics on Wed/Fri and Tues and Thurs I work in the yard. I have lost 20 lbs in 6 months its a slow go but it took me many years to put this weight on it's not going to come off that quickly if I do it right.

Have a blessed day everybody - prayers have been said for those that want them and those that don't.

Sharon

Wow, you have been super busy huh? I am sorry that things are so rough at school with Danny.

I know what you mean. My dad died when I was 21 and I still think of him all the time. It is still hard. I was his baby.

I wish we lived closer because I would love a weightloss buddy. Where do you go to workout? I want to start doing water aeorbics again. Good for you on losing the 20 lbs. That is great.

Stacie

In a message dated 9/10/2009 6:25:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time, kmusikmom2@... writes:

Haven't posted anything in a while, been dealing with a very destructive boy at school - he is taking up quite a bit of my time. I go to the health club 2 x a week and I am always afraid that they are going to call cause he's in one of his moods. We are working on a behavior plan - hopefully it will help - they are making him a quiet corner in one of the rooms so that he can go and listen to his music and calm down. At least now they can't take him to jail since we have a prelim report in. It needs a lot of work but at least its a start.I surprisingly did well yesterday it was the 2nd anniversary of my mother's death. I thought I would have a hard time. I still miss her but I don't get as depressed as I used to. I am still sad which I think I will always be.Oh If anybody wants a weight loss buddy - I am here I am kinda doing my own thing - writing down what I eat no matter how bad it seems and working out a bit - I bowl on MOndays, water aerobics on Wed/Fri and Tues and Thurs I work in the yard. I have lost 20 lbs in 6 months its a slow go but it took me many years to put this weight on it's not going to come off that quickly if I do it right.Have a blessed day everybody - prayers have been said for those that want them and those that don't.Sharon

Sharon,

I am glad to hear that you are working out. You are doing it the right way.I use to teach arobics and I still speed walk/jog every day. It helps me to cope with everyday life and.....autism. Good luck!! Lois(:

Hi all

I go to the Rush Copley Healthplex - expensive but they have a hot therapy pool - well pretty darn warm. I just dread pulling my phone out of the locer and hearing it beep - always praying its not the school.

Sharon

From: hawkie6@... <hawkie6@...>Subject: Re: Hi allautism Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 10:23 PM

Wow, you have been super busy huh? I am sorry that things are so rough at school with Danny.

I know what you mean. My dad died when I was 21 and I still think of him all the time. It is still hard. I was his baby.

I wish we lived closer because I would love a weightloss buddy. Where do you go to workout? I want to start doing water aeorbics again. Good for you on losing the 20 lbs. That is great.

Stacie

In a message dated 9/10/2009 6:25:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time, kmusikmom2@sbcgloba l.net writes:

Haven't posted anything in a while, been dealing with a very destructive boy at school - he is taking up quite a bit of my time. I go to the health club 2 x a week and I am always afraid that they are going to call cause he's in one of his moods. We are working on a behavior plan - hopefully it will help - they are making him a quiet corner in one of the rooms so that he can go and listen to his music and calm down. At least now they can't take him to jail since we have a prelim report in. It needs a lot of work but at least its a start.I surprisingly did well yesterday it was the 2nd anniversary of my mother's death. I thought I would have a hard time. I still miss her but I don't get as depressed as I used to. I am still sad which I think I will always be.Oh If anybody wants a weight loss buddy - I am here I am kinda doing my own thing - writing down what I eat no matter how bad it seems and working out a bit - I bowl on

MOndays, water aerobics on Wed/Fri and Tues and Thurs I work in the yard. I have lost 20 lbs in 6 months its a slow go but it took me many years to put this weight on it's not going to come off that quickly if I do it right.Have a blessed day everybody - prayers have been said for those that want them and those that don't.Sharon

Oh, I use to go there through a grant w/ the weight lossclinic there. Our Dr is there in the hospital. You know...I only live 5 minutes from there.StacieSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Sharon Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 04:25:37 -0700 (PDT)<autism >Subject: Re: Hi all I go to the Rush Copley Healthplex - expensive but they have a hot therapy pool - well pretty darn warm. I just dread pulling my phone out of the locer and hearing it beep - always praying its not the school. SharonFrom: hawkie6aol <hawkie6aol>Subject: Re: Hi allautism Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 10:23 PM Wow, you have been super busy huh? I am sorry that things are so rough at school with Danny.I know what you mean. My dad died when I was 21 and I still think of him all the time. It is still hard. I was his baby.I wish we lived closer because I would love a weightloss buddy. Where do you go to workout? I want to start doing water aeorbics again. Good for you on losing the 20 lbs. That is great.Stacie In a message dated 9/10/2009 6:25:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time, kmusikmom2@sbcgloba l.net writes: Haven't posted anything in a while, been dealing with a very destructive boy at school - he is taking up quite a bit of my time. I go to the health club 2 x a week and I am always afraid that they are going to call cause he's in one of his moods. We are working on a behavior plan - hopefully it will help - they are making him a quiet corner in one of the rooms so that he can go and listen to his music and calm down. At least now they can't take him to jail since we have a prelim report in. It needs a lot of work but at least its a start.I surprisingly did well yesterday it was the 2nd anniversary of my mother's death. I thought I would have a hard time. I still miss her but I don't get as depressed as I used to. I am still sad which I think I will always be.Oh If anybody wants a weight loss buddy - I am here I am kinda doing my own thing - writing down what I eat no matter how bad it seems and working out a bit - I bowl on MOndays, water aerobics on Wed/Fri and Tues and Thurs I work in the yard. I have lost 20 lbs in 6 months its a slow go but it took me many years to put this weight on it's not going to come off that quickly if I do it right.Have a blessed day everybody - prayers have been said for those that want them and those that don't.Sharon

That sounds so good! I miss those days when I could go to the Y every morning. Keep up the good work. Love and blessings, Pat K

Re: Hi all

autism

Date: Thursday, September 10, 2009, 10:23 PM

Stacie

In a message dated 9/10/2009 6:25:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time, kmusikmom2@sbcgloba l.net writes:

Sharon

really happy for you sharon...sorry about your little guy.

From: "kmusikmom2@..." <kmusikmom2@...>autism Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 6:24:32 AMSubject: Hi all

Haven't posted anything in a while, been dealing with a very destructive boy at school - he is taking up quite a bit of my time. I go to the health club 2 x a week and I am always afraid that they are going to call cause he's in one of his moods. We are working on a behavior plan - hopefully it will help - they are making him a quiet corner in one of the rooms so that he can go and listen to his music and calm down. At least now they can't take him to jail since we have a prelim report in. It needs a lot of work but at least its a start.I surprisingly did well yesterday it was the 2nd anniversary of my mother's death. I thought I would have a hard time. I still miss her but I don't get as depressed as I used to. I am still sad which I think I will always be.Oh If anybody wants a weight loss buddy - I am here I am kinda doing my own thing - writing down what I eat no matter how bad it seems and working out a bit - I bowl on

MOndays, water aerobics on Wed/Fri and Tues and Thurs I work in the yard. I have lost 20 lbs in 6 months its a slow go but it took me many years to put this weight on it's not going to come off that quickly if I do it right.Have a blessed day everybody - prayers have been said for those that want them and those that don't.Sharon

• 4 months later...

Hi Mindy!

I'm new too! I'm excited for this journey... also glad to have a support

group.

>

> I just wanted to say hello. I am new to the group and new to listening to

. I keep thinking I will have time to read all the posts and comment but so

far, there hasn't been a chance.

> I just wanted to say thanks for having this group and I look forward to having

you on my journey as support.

> I am especially interested in EFT so I appreciate the links and information on

that.

>

> Hope to get to know you better soon

>

> Mindy

>

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

hi all...can nyone temme whr to study basic sciences frm?? rgds..jasmineFrom: Deepu Mathew <drdeeputm@...>Subject: HI all Date: Wednesday, 14 April, 2010, 7:54 PM

I am giving ORE in september..I' m looking for a study partner to discuss through SKYPE.

I live in harrow,London.

Please reply.

Takecare.

Deepu Mathew.

• 6 months later...

nice to hear from you

God's Blessings

Rettig (Army Mom of 2)

hi all

Still here. Had a spell with my MS and was so grateful to have lifelift to

come home to with the physical therapy.

AI YI YI....

The Chinese Belly Rub with the lifelift is AWESOME. I have never ever seen

something so remarkable...it makes perfect sense.

When my grandmother was alive, she used to show us the " belly rub " for any

number of aches and pains...She was a schoolteacher from the 1930's and always

came out with any number of ideas.

I was weary this past week of my tummy " bloat " . It just seemed like it would

never ever go down. And I also got a good look at Christmas pictures where I

sported a real MUFFIN top over my pants...Couldn't even look at the rest of the

picture when I saw that!

Now, today, I feel tons better, the bloat is down, and my abdomen is

shrinking...my weight dropped some too! I am going to share this with my sister.

I think she will be open to it as her daughter sends her all kinds of

" solutions " for health...LOL

LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!

MARY

Hi , yes it is good to hear from you and to hear about your

grandmother showing you the belly rub. I do have a

question..........After you do the LL breath and lift and start the rub,

do you have to hold your breath the whole time or do you breathe normally

after the " lift " and while you are doing the circles?????

Thanks,

Chris

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 19:10:57 -0000 " mimarg " <mimarg5557@...>

writes:

Still here. Had a spell with my MS and was so grateful to have lifelift

to come home to with the physical therapy.

AI YI YI....

The Chinese Belly Rub with the lifelift is AWESOME. I have never ever

seen something so remarkable...it makes perfect sense.

When my grandmother was alive, she used to show us the " belly rub " for

any number of aches and pains...She was a schoolteacher from the 1930's

and always came out with any number of ideas.

I was weary this past week of my tummy " bloat " . It just seemed like it

would never ever go down. And I also got a good look at Christmas

pictures where I sported a real MUFFIN top over my pants...Couldn't even

look at the rest of the picture when I saw that!

Now, today, I feel tons better, the bloat is down, and my abdomen is

shrinking...my weight dropped some too! I am going to share this with my

sister. I think she will be open to it as her daughter sends her all

kinds of " solutions " for health...LOL

LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!

MARY

Go Back to School

Grant Funding May Be Available to Those Who Qualify

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4cc38a773a0e3dbe41st04vuc

• 1 month later...

It depends what your numbers are. For our son, he is between 10 and 18 (our

x-rays are a mess!) standing so there is ever so sightly a curve and 0 laying

down. I would guess that due to the low muscle tone that his spine isn't

holding as well with gravity but is probably ok laying down. The brace should

help strengthen it over time. I would check with your doctor though.

Jenn

Mommy to cole

>

> Hi guys

> It feels like forever since I've talked to you all.  For those of you who are

new, my son Peyton was born with a curve of 45 degrees and rib rotation of 22

degrees.  He was casted at 10 months and wore it for 14 months in total.  He is

now 2 and has been out of the cast since August.  He currently wears the brace. 

Brace life is good although he still has the low muscle tone so we are

constantly goint to PT to get him stronger.  I wanted to ask the brace people

(Heidi, Tasha and anyone else)......When you take your kiddies brace off are you

still seeing a slight curve????  I'm not seeing any rib rotation but I am seeing

a slight curve.  I'm assuming that his spine will never be 100% straight but

should I be seeing a slight curve still???? Thanks so much guys!!

> Lynn

>

• 1 year later...

While it sounds like a neat idea, I know Duff does not want money to

change hands for any of this on-line support. He has put Turk and I

in charge of this site and I will continue to respect his wishes. I

would love to see donations going to Duff for the expense and upkeep

of these sites..... But he won't accept anything.

~guin

On 1/29/2012 7:45 AM, shadow061 wrote:

I came up with a thought for everyone and have sent Duff

a email asking for his permission to do this and waiting

for his answer: here is my idea: with the logo of the

heart with the lighting bolt going thru it i have thought

of making these out of wood and offering them to each

member for a donation only it would include the heart with

the lighting bolt gong thru it and i would inscribe your

name and date of first ICD implant. would like everyones

thought on this. If duff says it would be ok i will be

more than happy to make one for you. Your thoughts are

wecome. in Az

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Hi everyone I have my mobile internet back and running

:-)

X

------------------------------

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 11:59 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>Hi dear miteymaid...

>

>

>These things always in my experience get worse before they get better... that

has happened to me even with antibiotics. I have very little happening at the

moment, but it has been many months of vigilence and using antibiotics. I don't

know what Dr. Zhang's track record is with our problem(s). He may be slightly

off the mark, meaning you may have other things going on that were not

addressed... is he addressing Lyme and coinfections? My understanding through

reading is that Lyme always comes with mycoplasma... the fact that the rest of

the family is not attracting or sensitive tells me your issues are internal.

Just my thought. And by the way, sorry we didn't do a phone conference. I was

not doing well and neither was Aandraya. Some people think this is a bug

(external), I don't think that. It feels internal to me and external. The jury

is out on that.

>

>

>

>

> Re: New to this group, and I hope you can help me

>

>I went to Dr. Zhang and he gave me some pills to keep taking to desensitize me,

problem is he didn't believe they could be living on me or in me and now after 2

weeks I'm feeling a lot more pin bricks all over me all the time whereas before

I was mainly getting bites on my feet and fingers at night..I think the idea of

desensitizing is a good one as I still think these mites are around my

daughter's family and cats but they're not bothered whereas I am but the fact

that I'm not getting something to also kill them worries me since I'm feeling

worse and feeling that he doesn't fully comprehend my situation and therefore

I'm not being treated properly and may just be making my situation worse.

>

>

>> >

>> >

>> > Hello all, I know, after reading many of the posts here, that many of

>> > you are suffering terribly from multiple diseases, perhaps caused by

>> > bird mites, perhaps not. I can't really tell as I am joining in the

>> > middle of some of your discussions.

>> >

>> > But, I could really use some advice from people who are undergoing

>> > issues with bird mites or have undergone them.

>> >

>> > I guess I was living in blissful ignorance up til now. Wish I could go

>> > back to that time before I ever heard of bird mites. I raised

>> > canaries. Well, I took them over from my father when he passed away a

>> > year ago. One day I noticed these little brown specks jumping onto my

>> > hand from the bird cages. Lots of calls and conversations with

>> > Entomologists and Pest Controllers led me to understand that these

>> > were red bird mites (chicken mites). I already had been scratching a

>> > lot and thought it was fleas from my dogs. So, I got rid of all my

>> > birds. I have an impaired immune system due to a rare disease called

>> > Dercums. Lots of pain and fatigue and many other things.

>> >

>> > After giving all of my birds to a fellow bird fancier, I immediately

>> > fumigated my home. (Nygaard IGR with Onslaught and DE for the attic).

>> > This seemed to help for a day or two and then I was attacked in droves

>> > of them (having no bird to feed on, I was the next best. along with my

>> > little dog, who is old and not well. My teen age son and his younger

>> > dog have been fairly unaffected). I did everything I could. I vacuumed

>> > constantly, sprayed with ammonia, bleach, kleen free, washed all my

>> > clothes in hot water with borax and ammonia, etc. etc.). But after

>> > three weeks I could not take it any longer. So, called Pest Company

>> > back out and they treated again. This time with a product called

>> > Zenprox. This time I went through all of my closets and threw away

>> > almost all of my clothes. What I kept went into plastic bags with moth

>> > balls and were kept outside or in the garage. Again, the mites

>> > returned. So a couple of days ago, the Pest Control company came out

>> > and sprayed again with Onslaught and an exciter (don't know the

>> > product name) and drilled holds into the walls where the mites were

>> > the worst (like my bedroom and the room where the birds had been kept)

>> > and put a fogger into the walls. I had been away for a week in a local

>> > motel just so I could get some rest and to combat multiple cold sores

>> > and a bladder infection. Upon returning yesterday I noticed the mites

>> > are still here. Relentless. I even started wearing a dog collar at

>> > night to keep them out of my mouth.

>> >

>> > That is the absolute worst thing that has been happening. They just

>> > won't stay out of my mouth. I am constantly coughing up mites. I am

>> > gargling incessantly and wear Vicks Vapor Rub all over my mouth, nose

>> > and neck to discourage them during the day. But they still get in. I

>> > have been battling these mites for over 6 weeks now and nothing is

>> > working. I spent 3 hours vacuuming yesterday but the PCO did not want

>> > me to doing anything other than that because she did not want anything

>> > to counteract the fumigant. Most of my clothes I keep outside now

>> > (even the ones that I wear). They are in plastic tubs with moth

>> > chrystals in them. I am washing all my bed linens every day and

>> > whatever clothes I have worn. This morning my back hurts between my

>> > shoulder blades and I am coughing up brown stuff. I am very worried

>> > that somehow mites have gotten into my lungs. I know they aren't

>> > supposed to be able to live off of humans, nor are they supposed to

>> > live inside a human body. But I can't say that I believe this.

>> >

>> > Has anyone in this group encountered anything similar to this? Or are

>> > there any suggestions or advice anyone can give me. My daughter is

>> > getting married this summer and my happiness for her and ability to

>> > help plan her wedding has all been destroyed by these mites. I just

>> > don't know what to do.

>> >

>> > Forgive me please as I know many of you are suffering far worse than

>> > me, but still, I could really use some help.

>> >

>> > Thank you so much and my best wishes to everyone here.

>> >

>> > Terry

>> >

>> >

>>

>

>

>

>

>------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Oh that is great C! How are you feeling now?How is your little dog? Hope you had a nice Easter too. I was going to make a nice Easter dinner of lamb, but was too exhausted to do it, so we just rested all day. From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 10:02:25 AMSubject: Re: Re:hi allHi everyone I have my mobile internet back and running:-)X------------------------------On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 11:59 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>Hi dear miteymaid... >>>These things always in my experience get worse before they get better... that has happened to me even with antibiotics. I have very little happening at the moment, but it has been many months of vigilence and using antibiotics. I don't know what Dr. Zhang's track record is with our problem(s). He may be slightly off the mark, meaning you may have other things going on that were not addressed... is he addressing Lyme and coinfections? My understanding through reading is that Lyme always comes with mycoplasma... the fact that the rest of the family is not attracting or sensitive tells me your issues are internal. Just my thought. And by the way, sorry we didn't do a phone conference. I was not doing well and neither was Aandraya. Some people think this is a bug (external), I don't think that. It feels internal to me and external. The jury is out on that. >>> >> Re: New to this group, and I hope you can help me >>I went to Dr. Zhang and he gave me some pills to keep taking to desensitize me, problem is he didn't believe they could be living on me or in me and now after 2 weeks I'm feeling a lot more pin bricks all over me all the time whereas before I was mainly getting bites on my feet and fingers at night..I think the idea of desensitizing is a good one as I still think these mites are around my daughter's family and cats but they're not bothered whereas I am but the fact that I'm not getting something to also kill them worries me since I'm feeling worse and feeling that he doesn't fully comprehend my situation and therefore I'm not being treated properly and may just be making my situation worse. >> >> > >> > >> > Hello all, I know, after reading many of the posts here, that many of >> > you are suffering terribly from multiple diseases, perhaps caused by >> > bird mites, perhaps not. I can't really tell as I am joining in the >> > middle of some of your discussions. >> > >> > But, I could really use some advice from people who are undergoing >> > issues with bird mites or have undergone them. >> > >> > I guess I was living in blissful ignorance up til now. Wish I could go >> > back to that time before I ever heard of bird mites. I raised >> > canaries. Well, I took them over from my father when he passed away a >> > year ago. One day I noticed these little brown specks jumping onto my >> > hand from the bird cages. Lots of calls and conversations with >> > Entomologists and Pest Controllers led me to understand that these >> > were red bird mites (chicken mites). I already had been scratching a >> > lot and thought it was fleas from my dogs. So, I got rid of all my >> > birds. I have an impaired immune system due to a rare disease called >> > Dercums. Lots of pain and fatigue and many other things. >> > >> > After giving all of my birds to a fellow bird fancier, I immediately >> > fumigated my home. (Nygaard IGR with Onslaught and DE for the attic). >> > This seemed to help for a day or two and then I was attacked in droves >> > of them (having no bird to feed on, I was the next best. along with my >> > little dog, who is old and not well. My teen age son and his younger >> > dog have been fairly unaffected). I did everything I could. I vacuumed >> > constantly, sprayed with ammonia, bleach, kleen free, washed all my >> > clothes in hot water with borax and ammonia, etc. etc.). But after >> > three weeks I could not take it any longer. So, called Pest Company >> > back out and they treated again. This time with a product called >> > Zenprox. This time I went through all of my closets and threw away >> > almost all of my clothes. What I kept went into plastic bags with moth >> > balls and were kept outside or in the garage. Again, the mites >> > returned. So a couple of days ago, the Pest Control company came out >> > and sprayed again with Onslaught and an exciter (don't know the >> > product name) and drilled holds into the walls where the mites were >> > the worst (like my bedroom and the room where the birds had been kept) >> > and put a fogger into the walls. I had been away for a week in a local >> > motel just so I could get some rest and to combat multiple cold sores >> > and a bladder infection. Upon returning yesterday I noticed the mites >> > are still here. Relentless. I even started wearing a dog collar at >> > night to keep them out of my mouth. >> > >> > That is the absolute worst thing that has been happening. They just >> > won't stay out of my mouth. I am constantly coughing up mites. I am >> > gargling incessantly and wear Vicks Vapor Rub all over my mouth, nose >> > and neck to discourage them during the day. But they still get in. I >> > have been battling these mites for over 6 weeks now and nothing is >> > working. I spent 3 hours vacuuming yesterday but the PCO did not want >> > me to doing anything other than that because she did not want anything >> > to counteract the fumigant. Most of my clothes I keep outside now >> > (even the ones that I wear). They are in plastic tubs with moth >> > chrystals in them. I am washing all my bed linens every day and >> > whatever clothes I have worn. This morning my back hurts between my >> > shoulder blades and I am coughing up brown stuff. I am very worried >> > that somehow mites have gotten into my lungs. I know they aren't >> > supposed to be able to live off of humans, nor are they supposed to >> > live inside a human body. But I can't say that I believe this. >> > >> > Has anyone in this group encountered anything similar to this? Or are >> > there any suggestions or advice anyone can give me. My daughter is >> > getting married this summer and my happiness for her and ability to >> > help plan her wedding has all been destroyed by these mites. I just >> > don't know what to do. >> > >> > Forgive me please as I know many of you are suffering far worse than >> > me, but still, I could really use some help. >> > >> > Thank you so much and my best wishes to everyone here. >> > >> > Terry >> > >> > >> >>>>>------------------------------------ >>

Guest guest

Oh hello

Nice to hear from you x

Sorry u were so exhausted

But best to rest when can!

How are u?

Still off abx?

How are ur symptoms?

How's daughter n granddaughter?

Was alone Easter with wee dog

She's lovely but many problems n in exhausted

She scared of dogs insurers

Have to save up for that

Expensive

Pulls,on lead

Runs away

In many ways,i do not have the energy she needs

In done,in

But I have taken the commitment

She wet the flat several times so have make sure she out a lot

And train her as much as I can

It like a tiny child!!!

Though not bad bone in her body

Good nature

No aversion at all

Very prety

But its a lot o work n every time she scratches I get terribly anxious which is

awful

And I feel scared n selfish for trying her

But I think that she doing well

N I hope,n pray she,won't b affected by what is,on my hands,n feet

Hands a lot beter these days

Feet stil torturing me

Just finishing 6 weeks doxy

Will order another 6 weeks though

Run better than was :-)

Tho stil fragile

So it stressful as wash dogs towels separate n don't let her near my feet

Stil got carpet living room bedroom

Hoover every day n clean dettol or washing up liquid a lot

So hope my little dog not affected

She on frontline

And she young n strong!!

Well went dermatology

He barely looked at my feet n because he coudnt see lesions or anything he

declared I didn't have mites

Im not convinced but didn't say anything

Stil feel likely that I have

Though I asked about bartonella n Luke

He went on about ticks n bulls eye rash

But I said

That folk im in touch with got lyme with mites

So he took a blood test

I said is it the elissa test

He said yes!!

Well I know it may be false negative however at least he took me seriously n

never bloody mentioned mental health like the doctor

Still have to wait two month for next appointment but it was good he at least

took a blood test even if no further forward

Hugs to u

N to everyone else

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 10:10 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>Oh that is great C! How are you feeling now?

>

>

>How is your little dog? Hope you had a nice Easter too. I was going to make a

nice Easter dinner of lamb, but was too exhausted to do it, so we just rested

all day.

>

>

>

>

> Re: New to this group, and I hope you can help me

>>

>>I went to Dr. Zhang and he gave me some pills to keep taking to desensitize

me, problem is he didn't believe they could be living on me or in me and now

after 2 weeks I'm feeling a lot more pin bricks all over me all the time whereas

before I was mainly getting bites on my feet and fingers at night..I think the

idea of desensitizing is a good one as I still think these mites are around my

>>

>>

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Terry

>> >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>------------------------------------

>>

>>

Guest guest

Wonderful to hear from you too C! Glad you got a new smart phone so you could check your emails once again. If I lose my phone or put it through the washer (I've done this 2x) I do go to the library too to check my email. Daughter and her family are better it seems as they are off and running again. They are coming to visit in July for one month, so I'll have all 4 here. My daughter's father-in-law is planning to rent a house on the beach for a week for them to visit while here and we've been invited to be there too, so we will take them up on their generous offer. It will be a big group. Then they go back to Germany after 1 month stay here. Hope we will do lots of fun trips while they are here. Also wish we had bigger cars so we could all be together when driving here or there.I really wish I had a dog... I think you and Marie are lucky, but I don't have the energy to deal with a dog right now. Maybe I will someday. I have "bigger fish to fry" (that is the expression here)... you actually had a good result from the dermatologist, so you got the ELISA test for Lyme (although it is not sensitive), but at least he did something. What a blessing to have found one who did not say you are delusional. I keep wondering how everyone keeps coming up with the same delusions... (now that is a miracle). Keep us posted on that C.We had a wonderful day before Easter with my brother and his lovely wife. We went on a train excursion/ride, went to a train museum, went out to eat and took flowers to my younger brother's grave. We were exhausted the next day, but it was so much fun. I have to rest a lot when doing anything, but it worked out and Easter day we just collapsed in exhaustion. I WILL cook the lamb tonight which is marinating in herbs. Yum.Love :) From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 10:30:00 AMSubject: Re: Re:hi allOh hello Nice to hear from you xSorry u were so exhaustedBut best to rest when can!How are u?Still off abx?How are ur symptoms?How's daughter n granddaughter?Was alone Easter with wee dogShe's lovely but many problems n in exhaustedShe scared of dogs insurersHave to save up for thatExpensivePulls,on lead Runs awayIn many ways,i do not have the energy she needsIn done,inBut I have taken the commitmentShe wet the flat several times so have make sure she out a lotAnd train her as much as I canIt like a tiny child!!!Though not bad bone in her bodyGood natureNo aversion at allVery pretyBut its a lot o work n every time she scratches I get terribly anxious which is awfulAnd I feel scared n selfish for trying herBut I think that she doing wellN I hope,n pray she,won't b affected by what is,on my hands,n feetHands a lot beter these daysFeet stil torturing meJust finishing 6 weeks doxyWill order another 6 weeks thoughRun better than was :-)Tho stil fragileSo it stressful as wash dogs towels separate n don't let her near my feetStil got carpet living room bedroomHoover every day n clean dettol or washing up liquid a lotSo hope my little dog not affectedShe on frontlineAnd she young n strong!!Well went dermatologyHe barely looked at my feet n because he coudnt see lesions or anything he declared I didn't have mitesIm not convinced but didn't say anythingStil feel likely that I haveThough I asked about bartonella n LukeHe went on about ticks n bulls eye rash But I saidThat folk im in touch with got lyme with mitesSo he took a blood test I said is it the elissa testHe said yes!!Well I know it may be false negative however at least he took me seriously n never bloody mentioned mental health like the doctorStill have to wait two month for next appointment but it was good he at least took a blood test even if no further forwardHugs to u N to everyone else------------------------------On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 10:10 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>Oh that is great C! How are you feeling now? >>>How is your little dog? Hope you had a nice Easter too. I was going to make a nice Easter dinner of lamb, but was too exhausted to do it, so we just rested all day. >>> >> Re: New to this group, and I hope you can help me >> >>I went to Dr. Zhang and he gave me some pills to keep taking to desensitize me, problem is he didn't believe they could be living on me or in me and now after 2 weeks I'm feeling a lot more pin bricks all over me all the time whereas before I was mainly getting bites on my feet and fingers at night..I think the idea of desensitizing is a good one as I still think these mites are around my daughter's family and cats but they're not bothered whereas I am but the fact that I'm not getting something to also kill them worries me since I'm feeling worse and feeling that he doesn't fully comprehend my situation and therefore I'm not being treated properly and may just be making my situation worse. >> >> >> > >> > >> > Hello all, I know, after reading many of the posts here, that many of >> > you are suffering terribly from multiple diseases, perhaps caused by >> > bird mites, perhaps not. I can't really tell as I am joining in the >> > middle of some of your discussions. >> > >> > But, I could really use some advice from people who are undergoing >> > issues with bird mites or have undergone them. >> > >> > I guess I was living in blissful ignorance up til now. Wish I could go >> > back to that time before I ever heard of bird mites. I raised >> > canaries. Well, I took them over from my father when he passed away a >> > year ago. One day I noticed these little brown specks jumping onto my >> > hand from the bird cages. Lots of calls and conversations with >> > Entomologists and Pest Controllers led me to understand that these >> > were red bird mites (chicken mites). I already had been scratching a >> > lot and thought it was fleas from my dogs. So, I got rid of all my >> > birds. I have an impaired immune system due to a rare disease called >> > Dercums. Lots of pain and fatigue and many other things. >> > >> > After giving all of my birds to a fellow bird fancier, I immediately >> > fumigated my home. (Nygaard IGR with Onslaught and DE for the attic). >> > This seemed to help for a day or two and then I was attacked in droves >> > of them (having no bird to feed on, I was the next best. along with my >> > little dog, who is old and not well. My teen age son and his younger >> > dog have been fairly unaffected). I did everything I could. I vacuumed >> > constantly, sprayed with ammonia, bleach, kleen free, washed all my >> > clothes in hot water with borax and ammonia, etc. etc.). But after >> > three weeks I could not take it any longer. So, called Pest Company >> > back out and they treated again. This time with a product called >> > Zenprox. This time I went through all of my closets and threw away >> > almost all of my clothes. What I kept went into plastic bags with moth >> > balls and were kept outside or in the garage. Again, the mites >> > returned. So a couple of days ago, the Pest Control company came out >> > and sprayed again with Onslaught and an exciter (don't know the >> > product name) and drilled holds into the walls where the mites were >> > the worst (like my bedroom and the room where the birds had been kept) >> > and put a fogger into the walls. I had been away for a week in a local >> > motel just so I could get some rest and to combat multiple cold sores >> > and a bladder infection. Upon returning yesterday I noticed the mites >> > are still here. Relentless. I even started wearing a dog collar at >> > night to keep them out of my mouth. >> > >> > That is the absolute worst thing that has been happening. They just >> > won't stay out of my mouth. I am constantly coughing up mites. I am >> > gargling incessantly and wear Vicks Vapor Rub all over my mouth, nose >> > and neck to discourage them during the day. But they still get in. I >> > have been battling these mites for over 6 weeks now and nothing is >> > working. I spent 3 hours vacuuming yesterday but the PCO did not want >> > me to doing anything other than that because she did not want anything >> > to counteract the fumigant. Most of my clothes I keep outside now >> > (even the ones that I wear). They are in plastic tubs with moth >> > chrystals in them. I am washing all my bed linens every day and >> > whatever clothes I have worn. This morning my back hurts between my >> > shoulder blades and I am coughing up brown stuff. I am very worried >> > that somehow mites have gotten into my lungs. I know they aren't >> > supposed to be able to live off of humans, nor are they supposed to >> > live inside a human body. But I can't say that I believe this. >> > >> > Has anyone in this group encountered anything similar to this? Or are >> > there any suggestions or advice anyone can give me. My daughter is >> > getting married this summer and my happiness for her and ability to >> > help plan her wedding has all been destroyed by these mites. I just >> > don't know what to do. >> > >> > Forgive me please as I know many of you are suffering far worse than >> > me, but still, I could really use some help. >> > >> > Thank you so much and my best wishes to everyone here. >> > >> > Terry >> > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

Hi C!Glad you got well treated at the derm.

Also that you have a new fellow-friend, the dog!

Hope you manage and dond´t give the mites to the dog.

Good thoughts to you!

Cecilia

From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 7:30 PMSubject: Re: Re:hi all

Oh hello Nice to hear from you xSorry u were so exhaustedBut best to rest when can!How are u?Still off abx?How are ur symptoms?How's daughter n granddaughter?Was alone Easter with wee dogShe's lovely but many problems n in exhaustedShe scared of dogs insurersHave to save up for thatExpensivePulls,on lead Runs awayIn many ways,i do not have the energy she needsIn done,inBut I have taken the commitmentShe wet the flat several times so have make sure she out a lotAnd train her as much as I canIt like a tiny child!!!Though not bad bone in her bodyGood natureNo aversion at allVery pretyBut its a lot o work n every time she scratches I get terribly anxious which is awfulAnd I feel scared n selfish for trying herBut I think that she doing wellN I hope,n pray she,won't b affected by what is,on my hands,n feetHands a lot beter these

daysFeet stil torturing meJust finishing 6 weeks doxyWill order another 6 weeks thoughRun better than was :-)Tho stil fragileSo it stressful as wash dogs towels separate n don't let her near my feetStil got carpet living room bedroomHoover every day n clean dettol or washing up liquid a lotSo hope my little dog not affectedShe on frontlineAnd she young n strong!!Well went dermatologyHe barely looked at my feet n because he coudnt see lesions or anything he declared I didn't have mitesIm not convinced but didn't say anythingStil feel likely that I haveThough I asked about bartonella n LukeHe went on about ticks n bulls eye rash But I saidThat folk im in touch with got lyme with mitesSo he took a blood test I said is it the elissa testHe said yes!!Well I know it may be false negative however at least he took me seriously n never bloody mentioned mental health like

the doctorStill have to wait two month for next appointment but it was good he at least took a blood test even if no further forwardHugs to u N to everyone else------------------------------On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 10:10 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>Oh that is great C! How are you feeling now? >>>How is your little dog? Hope you had a nice Easter too. I was going to make a nice Easter dinner of lamb, but was too exhausted to do it, so we just rested all day. >>> >> Re: New to this group, and I hope you can help me >> >>I went to Dr. Zhang and he gave me some pills to keep taking to desensitize me, problem is he didn't believe they could be living on me or in me and now after 2 weeks I'm feeling a lot more pin bricks all over me all the time whereas before I was mainly getting bites on my feet and fingers at night..I think the idea of desensitizing is a good one as I still think these mites are around my daughter's family and cats but they're not bothered whereas I am but the fact that I'm not getting something to also kill them worries me since I'm feeling worse and feeling that he doesn't fully comprehend my situation and therefore I'm not being treated properly and may just be making my situation worse. >>

>> >> > >> > >> > Hello all, I know, after reading many of the posts here, that many of >> > you are suffering terribly from multiple diseases, perhaps caused by >> > bird mites, perhaps not. I can't really tell as I am joining in the >> > middle of some of your discussions. >> > >> > But, I could really use some advice from people who are undergoing >> > issues with bird mites or

have undergone them. >> > >> > I guess I was living in blissful ignorance up til now. Wish I could go >> > back to that time before I ever heard of bird mites. I raised >> > canaries. Well, I took them over from my father when he passed away a >> > year ago. One day I noticed these little brown specks jumping onto my >> > hand from the bird cages. Lots of calls and conversations with >> > Entomologists and Pest Controllers led me to understand that these >> > were red bird mites (chicken mites). I already had been scratching a >> > lot and thought it was fleas from my dogs. So, I got rid of all my >> > birds. I have an impaired immune system due to a rare disease called >> > Dercums. Lots of pain and fatigue and many other things. >> > >> > After giving all of my birds to a fellow bird

fancier, I immediately >> > fumigated my home. (Nygaard IGR with Onslaught and DE for the attic). >> > This seemed to help for a day or two and then I was attacked in droves >> > of them (having no bird to feed on, I was the next best. along with my >> > little dog, who is old and not well. My teen age son and his younger >> > dog have been fairly unaffected). I did everything I could. I vacuumed >> > constantly, sprayed with ammonia, bleach, kleen free, washed all my >> > clothes in hot water with borax and ammonia, etc. etc.). But after >> > three weeks I could not take it any longer. So, called Pest Company >> > back out and they treated again. This time with a product called >> > Zenprox. This time I went through all of my closets and threw away >> > almost all of my clothes. What I kept went into plastic

bags with moth >> > balls and were kept outside or in the garage. Again, the mites >> > returned. So a couple of days ago, the Pest Control company came out >> > and sprayed again with Onslaught and an exciter (don't know the >> > product name) and drilled holds into the walls where the mites were >> > the worst (like my bedroom and the room where the birds had been kept) >> > and put a fogger into the walls. I had been away for a week in a local >> > motel just so I could get some rest and to combat multiple cold sores >> > and a bladder infection. Upon returning yesterday I noticed the mites >> > are still here. Relentless. I even started wearing a dog collar at >> > night to keep them out of my mouth. >> > >> > That is the absolute worst thing that has been happening. They just >> >

won't stay out of my mouth. I am constantly coughing up mites. I am >> > gargling incessantly and wear Vicks Vapor Rub all over my mouth, nose >> > and neck to discourage them during the day. But they still get in. I >> > have been battling these mites for over 6 weeks now and nothing is >> > working. I spent 3 hours vacuuming yesterday but the PCO did not want >> > me to doing anything other than that because she did not want anything >> > to counteract the fumigant. Most of my clothes I keep outside now >> > (even the ones that I wear). They are in plastic tubs with moth >> > chrystals in them. I am washing all my bed linens every day and >> > whatever clothes I have worn. This morning my back hurts between my >> > shoulder blades and I am coughing up brown stuff. I am very worried >> > that somehow mites have

gotten into my lungs. I know they aren't >> > supposed to be able to live off of humans, nor are they supposed to >> > live inside a human body. But I can't say that I believe this. >> > >> > Has anyone in this group encountered anything similar to this? Or are >> > there any suggestions or advice anyone can give me. My daughter is >> > getting married this summer and my happiness for her and ability to >> > help plan her wedding has all been destroyed by these mites. I just >> > don't know what to do. >> > >> > Forgive me please as I know many of you are suffering far worse than >> > me, but still, I could really use some help. >> > >> > Thank you so much and my best wishes to everyone here. >> > >> > Terry >> > >> > >>

>> >> >> >> >>------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

Thanks very much credulous

How are u ? X

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 02:37 PDT Cecilia Borg wrote:

>Hi C!

>Glad you got well treated at the derm.

>Also that you have a new fellow-friend, the dog!

>Hope you manage and dond´t give the mites to the dog.

>Good thoughts to you!

>Cecilia

>

>

>________________________________

>From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 7:30 PM

>Subject: Re: Re:hi all

>

>

> 

>

>Oh hello

>Nice to hear from you x

>Sorry u were so exhausted

>But best to rest when can!

>How are u?

>Still off abx?

>How are ur symptoms?

>How's daughter n granddaughter?

>Was alone Easter with wee dog

>She's lovely but many problems n in exhausted

>She scared of dogs insurers

>Have to save up for that

>Expensive

>Pulls,on lead

>Runs away

>In many ways,i do not have the energy she needs

>In done,in

>But I have taken the commitment

>She wet the flat several times so have make sure she out a lot

>And train her as much as I can

>It like a tiny child!!!

>Though not bad bone in her body

>Good nature

>No aversion at all

>Very prety

>But its a lot o work n every time she scratches I get terribly anxious which is

awful

>And I feel scared n selfish for trying her

>But I think that she doing well

>N I hope,n pray she,won't b affected by what is,on my hands,n feet

>Hands a lot beter these days

>Feet stil torturing me

>Just finishing 6 weeks doxy

>Will order another 6 weeks though

>Run better than was :-)

>Tho stil fragile

>So it stressful as wash dogs towels separate n don't let her near my feet

>Stil got carpet living room bedroom

>Hoover every day n clean dettol or washing up liquid a lot

>So hope my little dog not affected

>She on frontline

>And she young n strong!!

>Well went dermatology

>He barely looked at my feet n because he coudnt see lesions or anything he

declared I didn't have mites

>Im not convinced but didn't say anything

>Stil feel likely that I have

>Though I asked about bartonella n Luke

>He went on about ticks n bulls eye rash

>But I said

>That folk im in touch with got lyme with mites

>So he took a blood test

>I said is it the elissa test

>He said yes!!

>Well I know it may be false negative however at least he took me seriously n

never bloody mentioned mental health like the doctor

>Still have to wait two month for next appointment but it was good he at least

took a blood test even if no further forward

>Hugs to u

>N to everyone else

>

>------------------------------

>On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 10:10 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>

>>Oh that is great C! How are you feeling now?

>>

>>

>>How is your little dog? Hope you had a nice Easter too. I was going to make a

nice Easter dinner of lamb, but was too exhausted to do it, so we just rested

all day.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Re: New to this group, and I hope you can help me

>>

>>I went to Dr. Zhang and he gave me some pills to keep taking to desensitize

me, problem is he didn't believe they could be living on me or in me and now

after 2 weeks I'm feeling a lot more pin bricks all over me all the time whereas

before I was mainly getting bites on my feet and fingers at night..I think the

idea of desensitizing is a good one as I still think these mites are around my

>>

>>

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Terry

>> >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>------------------------------------

>>

>>