RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Thank you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thanks Louise for sharing.........and asking questions.

Everyone, don't be offended if we ask to switch certain discussions to ot4vax

list - good to be a member of both.

As to formula - there is much that is not known about what is in breastmilk and

difficult to imitate that when we don't know. Weston Price has been advising

for a long time and has put much effort into their information and I would trust

them.

Not sure why you didn't breastfeed but can re-lactate if interested as

breastmilk means you don't have to guess.

The formula used has to be complete to cover all and not just a substitute type

of milk.

Sheri

listowner

>

> Let me start off by saying that I thank all of you that have responded to my

`off topic' discussion. Although it was off topic, it ties together with our

burning desire to take care of our children and do what is best for them. With

this said, I will take motherly advice over a doctors hanging diploma on his/her

wall any day. My son was born with 4 broken ribs, shoulder dystotia, not

breathing and completely black and blue from his head to his chest due to

getting stuck in my birth canal and having a vaginal birth at 11 pounds. After

weeks of begging my doctor to induce me because my gutt and prior birth told me

that my baby was going to be big and wouldn't make it through the birth canal

without a fight , no one with a degree would listen to me. After xrays were

done but not even read by the doctors- I was sent home with a clean bill of

health for my son. It was me that demanded my pedi to send us to another

hospital bec. I refused to believe that I was wrong. My motherly instinct

refused to sit on the side lines while my child became another statistic of

their fancy degree on the wall. Clear as day – 4 broken ribs !

> You see, I have become my families own doctor and I see it as I have many

`doctors' surrounding me to compare notes with.

> What a great cyber anti-vaccine family I have made here in this group.

> Thank you now lets move on …

>

> Louise

>

Guest guest

Good news ! These children's nervous systems are so fragile, they can

react drastically to any medications changes. Glad to hear you found something

that helped bring him back. Set backs are common with children with autism. It

usually means that something is irritating their nervous systems, and throughing

them out of whack (nice professional term there). Yes, be careful with the

medications and only use them if you see a " wow " effect.

Bill

>

> Hi all, I haven't been on for a few weeks after I posted my concerns about my

son's regression. He was losing his skills again (this also happened when he was

7 - he is 17 now), almost stopped speaking, became violent and aggressive (which

has been under control due to meds for quite some time), and generally

'paranoid'. He took Risperdal 1mg twice a day, 100mg Sertraline (Lustral) and

6mg Melatonin at night. However since his regression (or major depressive

episode as the doc called it), the doc advised I up the Risperdal to 1.5mg twice

a day. I did this and found that he went to sleep without needing the Melatonin

- so I stopped it. His condition, mood and behaviour worsened with OCD becomming

unbearable. I wracked my brains to work out what else had changed - and how come

the Risperdal increase had not helped?? After almosy 4 weeks I suddenly realised

it was because the Melatonin had stopped. I started it again and saw an

improvement within a few days. After a few weeks the improvement in his

cognitive skills and general mood is astounding. During this time I also removed

all the stressors that might be upsetting him (visitors, etc), though he usually

loves visitors!!

>

> I just wanted to thank all those who took the time to reply to my initial post

regarding Melatonin and Mood - and to let you all know how grateful I am that

someone listened.

>

> Also to Bill who emailed me a great pdf document which I read and which helped

a great deal.

>

> Incidentally, the doc also suggested if things didn't improve that my son

could be prescribed Tegretol (carbamazepine). I declined this for the moment as

things seem to be improving. Anyone else had experience with this drug?? I'm

told its normally used for epilepsy but controls the mood.

>

> Thanks again. Your help is always appreciated.

>

> Love,

> xx

>

Guest guest

Pear Apple Sauce sounds wonderful! Have you seen my raw applesauce recipe (on the recipe page of my Vitamix Lady website). You might try that recipe and just switch the pear for the apple...

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Nov 2, 2010, at 6:36 AM, flnancy1958 wrote:

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome on here and answering my crazy questions. The most important thing I learned is that there is no real recipe, everything will be trial and error with the ingredients I have on hand, flavor and measure to personal taste. All the wonderful recipes out there are great guidelines. I just discovered the file section and that will take me weeks to sort through. Enjoy everyone. Think my next experiement will be a pear/applesauce.

Guest guest

If you want a real sugar rush, use Comice pears and Fuji apples. I use them in a juice blend (along with several other things).

Re: Thank you

Pear Apple Sauce sounds wonderful! Have you seen my raw applesauce recipe (on the recipe page of my Vitamix Lady website). You might try that recipe and just switch the pear for the apple...

Blessings,

Lea Ann Savage

Satellite Beach, FL

(321) 773-7088 (home)

(321-961-9219 (cell)

www.VitamixLady.com

www..com

<:)))><

On Nov 2, 2010, at 6:36 AM, flnancy1958 wrote:

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome on here and answering my crazy questions. The most important thing I learned is that there is no real recipe, everything will be trial and error with the ingredients I have on hand, flavor and measure to personal taste. All the wonderful recipes out there are great guidelines. I just discovered the file section and that will take me weeks to sort through. Enjoy everyone. Think my next experiement will be a pear/applesauce.

Guest guest

I make refrigerator pear jam in the VM by just blending up whole pears until they are hot and blended, then adding just a touch of agave nectar. When the sauce is thick and blended, I add in a couple of additional pears and pulse just enough to chop them fine, so the jam has a bit of chunky texture-yum!

Guest guest

Lynn,

This is what we put on our mattress when we first started this battle and it's still working well - no rips after 2 years and it's comfortable. We also use a mattress pad on top. The twin size is reasonable, queens and kings a bit more pricey, but most of us have wasted so much money on things which don't work - that we felt it was worth the investment, especially since they are zippered all the way around so you don't need to tape which I think may cause it to rip as it moves.

The pillows are another issue - some that are very effective but they don't allow breathing room and puff up - uncomfortable. We chose the allergy type you can get at Wal Mart - not as "safe" because they breath - but we sprayed them down with alcohol before going to bed and never had any problems.

http://www.overstock.com/search?taxonomy= & keywords=mattress+encasements & SearchType=Header

Sure hope things get better for you soon!

Judy

Thank You

Rush, Bobby, Rose, and Thank you. I Should not have let myself get drawn in like that. Okay I am done. Its just a waste of energy thats needed elsewhare. Would like to share a bit. I wraped the bed in 3 bannana bags a peice. Each bag moves in opisite directions making it almost have a jello effect. I Taped the ends and it Did make for less bugs. So that part is good, BUT now I can barely manuver around in bed and its crippling me up so aweful that I was in gasp wrenching mouring tears this morning. No real sleep, very crippled up and some bugs from my pillows. The hookey crawlers which take three days to kill. This whole thing makes me feel so hopeless at times. I am so tired. I do not know what to try next on that bed to make it so I can move around without putting shoulders, back, and hips out of place. Also the sheets will not stay in place anymore. Sense I wraped the bed I did make a discovery of sorts, but might be to early to say yes for sure. My organic Iodine made from sea deluse. I was coaxed into trying a little on the body. It kills bugs right away if enough gets right on them. The tiny stingers die at least. It seems to make the hooky crawlers sluggish if the cross over an area with it. I put one drop on the inside of each arm crease and then smear it around as far as it will go. Same for the privates and behind each knee. I now am having less trouble again with private area. There is a hard pumpy area whare they nest that is finally after over a year is trying to heal. Getting smaller. I hope this is not just one of those trick situations that works only for a short while and then they figure out another way to live on me. Well off to fight the plastic and sheets.In Light Lynn

Guest guest

Dear Lynn,I am so grateful You are part of our group.I appreciate Your attitude,wisdom and caring.I Sure hope these buggars let You sleep.Love Ya,RoseFrom: Lynn <torpedolynn@...>bird mites Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 1:04:16 AMSubject: Thank You

Rush, Bobby, Rose, and

Thank you. I Should not have let myself get drawn in like that. Okay I am done. Its just a waste of energy thats needed elsewhare.

Would like to share a bit. I wraped the bed in 3 bannana bags a peice. Each bag moves in opisite directions making it almost have a jello effect. I Taped the ends and it Did make for less bugs. So that part is good, BUT now I can barely manuver around in bed and its crippling me up so aweful that I was in gasp wrenching mouring tears this morning. No real sleep, very crippled up and some bugs from my pillows. The hookey crawlers which take three days to kill.

This whole thing makes me feel so hopeless at times. I am so tired. I do not know what to try next on that bed to make it so I can move around without putting shoulders, back, and hips out of place. Also the sheets will not stay in place anymore.

Sense I wraped the bed I did make a discovery of sorts, but might be to early to say yes for sure. My organic Iodine made from sea deluse. I was coaxed into trying a little on the body. It kills bugs right away if enough gets right on them. The tiny stingers die at least. It seems to make the hooky crawlers sluggish if the cross over an area with it.

I put one drop on the inside of each arm crease and then smear it around as far as it will go. Same for the privates and behind each knee. I now am having less trouble again with private area. There is a hard pumpy area whare they nest that is finally after over a year is trying to heal. Getting smaller. I hope this is not just one of those trick situations that works only for a short while and then they figure out another way to live on me.

Well off to fight the plastic and sheets.

In Light Lynn

Guest guest

Lynn,

Here is a link to the Beautyrest mattress pad on sale there "today" - (note: this is a mattress pad - not a bug-proof encasement - those are listed as "Protect-a-Bed" AllerZip mattress encasement and Protect-a-Bed box springs encasement.) We use this for comfort and sprayed it with alcohol before going to bed.

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Beautyrest-Cotton-Top-Mattress-Pad/3693416/product.html?rcmndsrc=5

They have lots to choose from - this is a Queen - don't know what size you're looking for... up in the search box just type in "mattress pads"

Also, for the encasements, pick the right size for your mattress for all three (mattress, box springs and pad) - they are listed by size and be sure to get both a mattress encasement and box springs encasement.

Good luck!

Judy

Thank You> > > > Rush, Bobby, Rose, and > > Thank you. I Should not have let myself get drawn in like that. Okay I am done. Its just a waste of energy thats needed elsewhare. > > Would like to share a bit. I wraped the bed in 3 bannana bags a peice. Each bag moves in opisite directions making it almost have a jello effect. I Taped the ends and it Did make for less bugs. So that part is good, BUT now I can barely manuver around in bed and its crippling me up so aweful that I was in gasp wrenching mouring tears this morning. No real sleep, very crippled up and some bugs from my pillows. The hookey crawlers which take three days to kill. > > This whole thing makes me feel so hopeless at times. I am so tired. I do not know what to try next on that bed to make it so I can move around without putting shoulders, back, and hips out of place. Also the sheets will not stay in place anymore. > > Sense I wraped the bed I did make a discovery of sorts, but might be to early to say yes for sure. My organic Iodine made from sea deluse. I was coaxed into trying a little on the body. It kills bugs right away if enough gets right on them. The tiny stingers die at least. It seems to make the hooky crawlers sluggish if the cross over an area with it. > > I put one drop on the inside of each arm crease and then smear it around as far as it will go. Same for the privates and behind each knee. I now am having less trouble again with private area. There is a hard pumpy area whare they nest that is finally after over a year is trying to heal. Getting smaller. I hope this is not just one of those trick situations that works only for a short while and then they figure out another way to live on me. > > Well off to fight the plastic and sheets.> In Light Lynn>

Guest guest

You are WELCOME!Kim Jeeter of our list is the Queen of "having been converted into liking Green Smoothies". With the help of the list she went from not liking them at all, to only using a few leaves of spinach or greens at a time, to (I think) drinking full-fledged Green Smoothies!If you let us know what you don't like (texture, taste, etc.) hopefully we can trouble shoot!When it is cold out, I LOVE Hot Soups, Puddings (made from something like sweet potatoes), and believe it or not Hot Green Smoothies. When it is Hot out, I love cold soups, Green Smoothies, Slushies (lemon, coffee, tea, fruit), Ice Creams or Sorbets, etc.

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On May 16, 2011, at 9:53 AM, trd08tundra wrote:

I just wanted to give a quick thank you to the replies both on list and off list in my query about basic smoothies. I'm not a big fan of green smoothies just yet but maybe in time. Will have to try the cold green soup. :) Just keeping it simple for my mind and body. :) I love my Vitamix! When we finally get summer weather (it snowed here last night a skiff and is 32 this morning).. I know I'll be using it a lot more, since I don't want to cook when it's hot! :)

Thank you again!

Roxanne

Guest guest

Hello Aggi,The active ingredient on the Lysol bottle is labeledAlkyl (50%C14, 40%C12, 10%C16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloridesBut is seems to be shortened to benzalkonium chlorideoder, auf Deutsch: Benzalkoniumchlorid ;~P

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/BenzalkoniumchloridGood LuckKrys

On 23 May 2011 10:55, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Hello Krys,

Could you tell me the active ingredient(s) of Lysol so I might be able to find an equivalent here in Germany.

Many thanks and regards,

Aggi --- Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...> schrieb am Mo, 23.5.2011:

Von: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>Betreff: Thank you An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

Datum: Montag, 23. Mai, 2011 16:31 Uhr

Hello ,I just wanted to thank you so much for describing your success with Lysol. I sent a bottle of the Lysol all purpose liquid to my mother in UK. She mixed it as you described, which works out as 1/4L Lysol to 4L water, & sprayed as you described. She says it is without a doubt the most succesful thing she has used so far. She is so encouraged.

In the meantime I have discovered that Dettol is the equivalent product in UK, so she can buy more any time she needs it rather than having to wait.Once again THANK YOURegardsKrys--

They shut the road through the woodsSeventy years ago.Weather and rain have undone it again,And now you would never knowThere was once a road through the woodsBefore they planted the trees.It is underneath the coppice and heath,

And the thin anemones.Only the keeper seesThat, where the ring-dove broods,And the badgers roll at

ease,There was once a road through the woods.Yet, if you enter the woodsOf a summer evening late,When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed poolsWhere the otter whistles his mate.(They fear not men in the woods,

Because they see so few)You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,And the swish of a skirt in the dew,Steadily cantering throughThe misty solitudes,As though they perfectly knewThe old lost road through the woods….

But there is no road through the woods. The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

-- They shut the road through the woods

Seventy years ago.

Weather and rain have undone it again,

And now you would never know

There was once a road through the woods

Before they planted the trees.

It is underneath the coppice and heath,

And the thin anemones.

Only the keeper sees

That, where the ring-dove broods,

And the badgers roll at ease,

There was once a road through the woods.

Yet, if you enter the woods

Of a summer evening late,

When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

Where the otter whistles his mate.

(They fear not men in the woods,

Because they see so few)

You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,

And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

Steadily cantering through

The misty solitudes,

As though they perfectly knew

The old lost road through the woods….

But there is no road through the woods.

The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

Guest guest

Thank you so much Krys and , I have found it :-) The brand is called

'Sagrotan " in Germany and can be purchased in any drugstore.

>

> >

> >

> > Hello Krys,

> > Could you tell me the active ingredient(s) of Lysol so I might be able to

> > find an equivalent here in Germany.

> > Many thanks and regards,

> > Aggi

> >

> > --- Krys Brennand *<krys109uk@...>* schrieb am *Mo, 23.5.2011:

> > *

> >

> >

> > Von: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>

> > Betreff: Thank you

> > An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

> > Datum: Montag, 23. Mai, 2011 16:31 Uhr

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello ,

> >

> > I just wanted to thank you so much for describing your success with Lysol.

> > I sent a bottle of the Lysol all purpose liquid to my mother in UK. She

> > mixed it as you described, which works out as 1/4L Lysol to 4L water, &

> > sprayed as you described. She says it is without a doubt the most succesful

> > thing she has used so far. She is so encouraged.

> > In the meantime I have discovered that Dettol is the equivalent product in

> > UK, so she can buy more any time she needs it rather than having to wait.

> >

> > Once again THANK YOU

> >

> > Regards

> > Krys

> >

> > --

> > They shut the road through the woods

> > Seventy years ago.

> > Weather and rain have undone it again,

> > And now you would never know

> > There was once a road through the woods

> > Before they planted the trees.

> > It is underneath the coppice and heath,

> > And the thin anemones.

> > Only the keeper sees

> > That, where the ring-dove broods,

> > And the badgers roll at ease,

> > There was once a road through the woods.

> >

> > Yet, if you enter the woods

> > Of a summer evening late,

> > When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

> > Where the otter whistles his mate.

> > (They fear not men in the woods,

> > Because they see so few)

> > You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,

> > And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

> > Steadily cantering through

> > The misty solitudes,

> > As though they perfectly knew

> > The old lost road through the woods….

> > But there is no road through the woods.

> > *

> > The Way Through the Woods* - Rudyard Kipling

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> They shut the road through the woods

> Seventy years ago.

> Weather and rain have undone it again,

> And now you would never know

> There was once a road through the woods

> Before they planted the trees.

> It is underneath the coppice and heath,

> And the thin anemones.

> Only the keeper sees

> That, where the ring-dove broods,

> And the badgers roll at ease,

> There was once a road through the woods.

>

> Yet, if you enter the woods

> Of a summer evening late,

> When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

> Where the otter whistles his mate.

> (They fear not men in the woods,

> Because they see so few)

> You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,

> And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

> Steadily cantering through

> The misty solitudes,

> As though they perfectly knew

> The old lost road through the woods….

> But there is no road through the woods.

> *

> The Way Through the Woods* - Rudyard Kipling

>

Guest guest

Hi Aggi,Good luck with the " Sagrotan " I hope it works for you. It sounds like my mother has been spraying the Lysol everywhere, carpets, matress, all over, then, I gather, putting borax down.Do let us know how it goes.

All the best,KrysOn 23 May 2011 17:42, Aggi <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Thank you so much Krys and , I have found it :-) The brand is called 'Sagrotan " in Germany and can be purchased in any drugstore.

>

> >

> >

> > Hello Krys,

> > Could you tell me the active ingredient(s) of Lysol so I might be able to

> > find an equivalent here in Germany.

> > Many thanks and regards,

> > Aggi

> >

> > --- Krys Brennand *<krys109uk@...>* schrieb am *Mo, 23.5.2011:

> > *

> >

> >

> > Von: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>

> > Betreff: Thank you

> > An: " bird mites " <bird mites >

> > Datum: Montag, 23. Mai, 2011 16:31 Uhr

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello ,

> >

> > I just wanted to thank you so much for describing your success with Lysol.

> > I sent a bottle of the Lysol all purpose liquid to my mother in UK. She

> > mixed it as you described, which works out as 1/4L Lysol to 4L water, &

> > sprayed as you described. She says it is without a doubt the most succesful

> > thing she has used so far. She is so encouraged.

> > In the meantime I have discovered that Dettol is the equivalent product in

> > UK, so she can buy more any time she needs it rather than having to wait.

> >

> > Once again THANK YOU

> >

> > Regards

> > Krys

> >

> > --

> > They shut the road through the woods

> > Seventy years ago.

> > Weather and rain have undone it again,

> > And now you would never know

> > There was once a road through the woods

> > Before they planted the trees.

> > It is underneath the coppice and heath,

> > And the thin anemones.

> > Only the keeper sees

> > That, where the ring-dove broods,

> > And the badgers roll at ease,

> > There was once a road through the woods.

> >

> > Yet, if you enter the woods

> > Of a summer evening late,

> > When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

> > Where the otter whistles his mate.

> > (They fear not men in the woods,

> > Because they see so few)

> > You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,

> > And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

> > Steadily cantering through

> > The misty solitudes,

> > As though they perfectly knew

> > The old lost road through the woods….

> > But there is no road through the woods.

> > *

> > The Way Through the Woods* - Rudyard Kipling

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> They shut the road through the woods

> Seventy years ago.

> Weather and rain have undone it again,

> And now you would never know

> There was once a road through the woods

> Before they planted the trees.

> It is underneath the coppice and heath,

> And the thin anemones.

> Only the keeper sees

> That, where the ring-dove broods,

> And the badgers roll at ease,

> There was once a road through the woods.

>

> Yet, if you enter the woods

> Of a summer evening late,

> When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

> Where the otter whistles his mate.

> (They fear not men in the woods,

> Because they see so few)

> You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,

> And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

> Steadily cantering through

> The misty solitudes,

> As though they perfectly knew

> The old lost road through the woods….

> But there is no road through the woods.

> *

> The Way Through the Woods* - Rudyard Kipling

>

-- They shut the road through the woods

Seventy years ago.

Weather and rain have undone it again,

And now you would never know

There was once a road through the woods

Before they planted the trees.

It is underneath the coppice and heath,

And the thin anemones.

Only the keeper sees

That, where the ring-dove broods,

And the badgers roll at ease,

There was once a road through the woods.

Yet, if you enter the woods

Of a summer evening late,

When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools

Where the otter whistles his mate.

(They fear not men in the woods,

Because they see so few)

You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,

And the swish of a skirt in the dew,

Steadily cantering through

The misty solitudes,

As though they perfectly knew

The old lost road through the woods….

But there is no road through the woods.

The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

Guest guest

By the way, very good German Krys :-) Will report on results. So much hoping this is going to work in the office and cars.--- Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...> schrieb am Mo, 23.5.2011:

Von: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>Betreff: Re: Thank you An: bird mites Datum: Montag, 23. Mai, 2011 18:47 Uhr

Hello Aggi,The active ingredient on the Lysol bottle is labeledAlkyl (50%C14, 40%C12, 10%C16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloridesBut is seems to be shortened to benzalkonium chlorideoder, auf Deutsch: Benzalkoniumchlorid ;~Phttp://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/BenzalkoniumchloridGood LuckKrys

On 23 May 2011 10:55, Aggi Assmann <aggi_assmann@...> wrote:

Hello Krys,

Could you tell me the active ingredient(s) of Lysol so I might be able to find an equivalent here in Germany.

Many thanks and regards,

Aggi --- Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...> schrieb am Mo, 23.5.2011:

Von: Krys Brennand <krys109uk@...>Betreff: Thank you An: "bird mites" <bird mites >Datum: Montag, 23. Mai, 2011 16:31 Uhr

Hello ,I just wanted to thank you so much for describing your success with Lysol. I sent a bottle of the Lysol all purpose liquid to my mother in UK. She mixed it as you described, which works out as 1/4L Lysol to 4L water, & sprayed as you described. She says it is without a doubt the most succesful thing she has used so far. She is so encouraged.In the meantime I have discovered that Dettol is the equivalent product in UK, so she can buy more any time she needs it rather than having to wait.Once again THANK YOURegardsKrys-- They shut the road through the woodsSeventy years ago.Weather and rain have undone it again,And now you would never knowThere was once a road through the woodsBefore they planted the trees.It is underneath the coppice and heath,And the thin anemones.Only the keeper seesThat, where the ring-dove broods,And the badgers roll at

ease,There was once a road through the woods.Yet, if you enter the woodsOf a summer evening late,When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed poolsWhere the otter whistles his mate.(They fear not men in the woods,Because they see so few)You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,And the swish of a skirt in the dew,Steadily cantering throughThe misty solitudes,As though they perfectly knewThe old lost road through the woods….But there is no road through the woods. The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

-- They shut the road through the woodsSeventy years ago.Weather and rain have undone it again,And now you would never knowThere was once a road through the woodsBefore they planted the trees.It is underneath the coppice and heath,And the thin anemones.Only the keeper seesThat, where the ring-dove broods,And the badgers roll at ease,There was once a road through the woods.Yet, if you enter the woodsOf a summer evening late,When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed poolsWhere the otter whistles his mate.(They fear not men in the woods,Because they see so few)You will hear the beat of a horse's feet,And the swish of a skirt in the dew,Steadily cantering throughThe misty solitudes,As though they perfectly knewThe old lost road through the woods….But there is no

road through the woods. The Way Through the Woods - Rudyard Kipling

Guest guest

Hear hear! Without so much would not be possible for our littles. Love

you Heath!

Mel & Isaiah

Shauna <scolimail@...> wrote:

>I want to say thank you to everyone on this group, and to for being

such wonderful support. And for giving us parents support to lean on in moments

of weakness or outright grief, no matter how fleeting or long lived, or how it

may look when looking back. Thank you too for the support through the outreach

program. So many kids, including my own have benefited to no end. Thank you

too for being on the other end of the phone line in moments of

uncertainty or even outright grief. Thank you too for building child

sized frames so that more casting opportunities can be made available. ,

you have done so many wonderful things for infantile scoliosis, and that your

daughter is now at the end of her journey and your unwavering support continues

to be here for us, with seemingly no end in sight, well, there just isn't

gratitude enough. We love you !! And I am so very happy to have the

members of this group in my scoliosis family.

>

>

>No matter what happens, , and the parents of this support group, you

have made my families scoliosis journey successful and manageable in a way that

we would not have had without, in fact, infinitely so.

>

>

>Shauna Leamy

>mother of Kelsey, Kieran, and

>

Guest guest

Ok, crying now…..Thanks Shauna. That post was so genuine and sweet, im just bawling…Good tears of course. I’ll do anything to make the journey easier for families going through it, than it was on us. It effected our lives in every way possible and still continues to do so. I cant pretend it was easy…It was the ~worst and some days I wonder if my Liv will be able to live a normal life…All we can do is continue to fight the good fight and know that we have left no stone unturned in providing the best for our children….The support I receive from you, and all members here is what holds me up, somedays……I wish with every bone in my arthritis riddled body that Livs scoli journey was over, but its not……I was hoping we’de get a bit of respite, but she is not. Her spine hurts on a daily basis and to be totally honest, Im scared to death. Somehow, I need to realize that her suffering is not in vain and that we must be grateful for every normal day we have. Ok, enough for now.I love you guys.HRH From: infantile scoliosis treatment [mailto:infantile scoliosis treatment ] On Behalf Of ShaunaSent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:37 PMinfantile scoliosis treatment Subject: Thank you I want to say thank you to everyone on this group, and to for being such wonderful support. And for giving us parents support to lean on in moments of weakness or outright grief, no matter how fleeting or long lived, or how it may look when looking back. Thank you too for the support through the outreach program. So many kids, including my own have benefited to no end. Thank you too for being on the other end of the phone line in moments of uncertainty or even outright grief. Thank you too for building child sized frames so that more casting opportunities can be made available. , you have done so many wonderful things for infantile scoliosis, and that your daughter is now at the end of her journey and your unwavering support continues to be here for us, with seemingly no end in sight, well, there just isn't gratitude enough. We love you !! And I am so very happy to have the members of this group in my scoliosis family.No matter what happens, , and the parents of this support group, you have made my families scoliosis journey successful and manageable in a way that we would not have had without, in fact, infinitely so.Shauna Leamymother of Kelsey, Kieran, and

Guest guest

Love you too, Mel!!!  You continue to stay on CAST to help others and I cant tell you how much I appreciate your willingness to do that..Most parents don’t.  THANK you girl!HRH From: infantile scoliosis treatment [mailto:infantile scoliosis treatment ] On Behalf Of Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 1:08 AMinfantile scoliosis treatment Subject: Re: Thank you Hear hear! Without so much would not be possible for our littles. Love you Heath!Mel & IsaiahShauna <scolimail@...> wrote:>I want to say thank you to everyone on this group, and to for being such wonderful support. And for giving us parents support to lean on in moments of weakness or outright grief, no matter how fleeting or long lived, or how it may look when looking back. Thank you too for the support through the outreach program. So many kids, including my own have benefited to no end. Thank you too for being on the other end of the phone line in moments of uncertainty or even outright grief. Thank you too for building child sized frames so that more casting opportunities can be made available. , you have done so many wonderful things for infantile scoliosis, and that your daughter is now at the end of her journey and your unwavering support continues to be here for us, with seemingly no end in sight, well, there just isn't gratitude enough. We love you !! And I am so very happy to have the members of this group in my scoliosis family.>>>No matter what happens, , and the parents of this support group, you have made my families scoliosis journey successful and manageable in a way that we would not have had without, in fact, infinitely so.>>>Shauna Leamy>mother of Kelsey, Kieran, and >

Guest guest

I wish with every bone in my arthritis riddled body that Livs

> scoli journey was over, but its not.

Oops...felt sort of weird about my dramatic post...Honestly, I had a

challenging week with my arthritis...Its better today and I have a doc

appt. next week to try and get it sorted.

Sorry...

HRH

> Ok, crying now...Thanks Shauna. That post was so genuine and sweet, im

> just bawling.Good tears of course. I'll do anything to make the journey

> easier for families going through it, than it was on us. It effected our

> lives in every way possible and still continues to do so. I cant pretend

> it

> was easy.It was the ~worst and some days I wonder if my Liv will be able

> to

> live a normal life.All we can do is continue to fight the good fight and

> know that we have left no stone unturned in providing the best for our

> children..

>

> The support I receive from you, and all members here is what holds me up,

> somedays..I wish with every bone in my arthritis riddled body that Livs

> scoli journey was over, but its not..I was hoping we'de get a bit of

> respite, but she is not. Her spine hurts on a daily basis and to be

> totally

> honest, Im scared to death. Somehow, I need to realize that her suffering

> is not in vain and that we must be grateful for every normal day we have.

>

> Ok, enough for now.

>

> I love you guys.

>

> HRH

>

>

>

> From: infantile scoliosis treatment

> [mailto:infantile scoliosis treatment ] On Behalf Of Shauna

> Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:37 PM

> infantile scoliosis treatment

> Subject: Thank you

>

>

>

>

>

> I want to say thank you to everyone on this group, and to for

> being

> such wonderful support. And for giving us parents support to lean on in

> moments of weakness or outright grief, no matter how fleeting or long

> lived,

> or how it may look when looking back. Thank you too for the support

> through

> the outreach program. So many kids, including my own have benefited to no

> end. Thank you too for being on the other end of the phone line in

> moments of uncertainty or even outright grief. Thank you too for

> building child sized frames so that more casting opportunities can be made

> available. , you have done so many wonderful things for infantile

> scoliosis, and that your daughter is now at the end of her journey and

> your

> unwavering support continues to be here for us, with seemingly no end in

> sight, well, there just isn't gratitude enough. We love you !! And

> I

> am so very happy to have the members of this group in my scoliosis family.

>

> No matter what happens, , and the parents of this support group,

> you

> have made my families scoliosis journey successful and manageable in a way

> that we would not have had without, in fact, infinitely so.

>

> Shauna Leamy

> mother of Kelsey, Kieran, and

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear , Thanks for making me smile in the midst of all of this. I love your

prayer. Everything you say comes straight from the heart. Love,Rashelle

LifeLift

Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 14:20:28 +0000

Subject: Prayers are with you!

Time does fly. I am reminded of when JAMIE was mentioned YEARS AGO...and she

was a youngster....Have I really been part of LIFELIFT THAT LONG?

I am praying and believing for a MIRACLE for JAMIE. I know she wants more than

anything to be able to care for her babies. And I lift you up too

Rashelle...Your ENERGIES are in high demand! God is so good...He will answer

our prayers and we are one large community of believers here. We will ask and

we will RECEIVE.

MARY

Guest guest

I second 's sentiment. I am really loving and learning from all the great information here. The Vitamix I brought into my home in January opened up a world of nutrition for our family too. Now we make healthy fruit smoothies every morning, we've planted a large garden with lots of greens because now we can REALLY find ways to use them and I bought a dehydrator to help us keep healthy snacks around instead of junk food. My husband was feeling lousy because he was carrying too many pounds around. He is having success dropping weight by cutting fat, drinking lots and lots of water, eating salads instead of burgers, etc. He loves the fruit smoothies I make him and he's making better choices. He doesn't stop off at the donut shop before work ;)I had some serious doubts about spending a lot of money on a blender. I had some 'splainin to do after I bought it. But there's no question now that this machine was a major investment in our health. My husband and I both agree that good health is priceless.EileenSent from my iPadOn Apr 16, 2012, at 6:38 AM, "flnancy1958" <flnancy1958@...> wrote:

I just want to say a very big THANK YOU to Lea Ann and all of the other members of this group. You are all so wonderful and awesome as we take the Vitamix journey of both nutritious and sometimes not so nutritious food adventures. Owning my Vitamix has been a lifestyle change, and fun. I have expanded my nutrition knowledge and added foods to my diet I don't think I ever would have without a Vitamix. I now grow my own herbs and have a small container garden out back. Who knows, a composter might be next in my life. I almost talked myself out of it because of the huge expense for "a blender" but all of us know it is so much more. I can honestly say I have used it every day and bought books, looked things up on line and watched youtube demonstrations. What an education.

Thanks again for your fellowship,

=

Guest guest

Hi Friends,

Just wanted to post a year success...

It has been a whole year since my VATS Heller Myotomy. I am doing

wonderful! I run about 15 miles a week and mountain bike about 15

miles a week. I am back to my original weight. I can eat.

Many thanks goes out to all of you who post and who answered my

questions during my time of need. I still read posts and pray for

many of you who are still fighting for comfort.

Thanks!!!

Marci

Nothern California