in England

Guest guest

Imogene, that is the way it is with Bre at school. She seems quite

normal and no one would dream she has ocd. But when she walks thru

the door....the monster is unleashed! She wants attention and tells

me every little thing that botherd her that day. Not everyday anymore

though. I had to limit what she said cause I knew it was her ocd

confessing thoughts coming through! I have to admit even though it is

very hard on me, I am glad she holds it together at school!

Relish any good news you ever get! LOL.

Sandy

-- In , imogeneyassi@... wrote:

>

> DH and I had a meeting at dd's school today. She's a senior and

our goal is to get graduated this year (she will have to go to summer

school due to classes missed during a 3-month hospitalization last

fall).

>

> The amazing thing is that the school DOESN'T SEE OCD BEHAVIOR in

her! It was like we were talking about two different kids. At home

its nonstop ritualizing, including the disgusting feces ones. At

school, she is quiet, but otherwise not " different " from the other

kids.

>

> what a relief! I was sure she stood out like a sore thumb. They

said, not at all. I was thrilled to know she " looks " just like any

other kid. Of course, she holds it all in at school, and lets it all

hang out at home.

>

> Imogene

>

>

__

> AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's

free from AOL at AOL.com.

>

>

>

Guest guest

I remember being like that when I was a kid. Most of my OCD symptoms occurred

at home. For some reason, when other people were around, I didn't have to do

certain rituals, or at least as often. Night time was bad for me.

Laurie

imogeneyassi@... wrote:

DH and I had a meeting at dd's school today. She's a senior and our goal is to

get graduated this year (she will have to go to summer school due to classes

missed during a 3-month hospitalization last fall).

The amazing thing is that the school DOESN'T SEE OCD BEHAVIOR in her! It was

like we were talking about two different kids. At home its nonstop ritualizing,

including the disgusting feces ones. At school, she is quiet, but otherwise not

" different " from the other kids.

what a relief! I was sure she stood out like a sore thumb. They said, not at

all. I was thrilled to know she " looks " just like any other kid. Of course, she

holds it all in at school, and lets it all hang out at home.

Imogene

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL

at AOL.com.

Guest guest

That is great. My 5 yo dd is the same way. School says there is never an

issue. I am glad, but I also think if I were watching her in the class, I could

pick up OCD things that they dont see. KWIM? But at least it isnt disturbing

her in the class or setting her off from the other kids.

Sharon

Good News

DH and I had a meeting at dd's school today. She's a senior and our goal is to

get graduated this year (she will have to go to summer school due to classes

missed during a 3-month hospitalization last fall).

The amazing thing is that the school DOESN'T SEE OCD BEHAVIOR in her! It was

like we were talking about two different kids. At home its nonstop ritualizing,

including the disgusting feces ones. At school, she is quiet, but otherwise not

" different " from the other kids.

what a relief! I was sure she stood out like a sore thumb. They said, not at

all. I was thrilled to know she " looks " just like any other kid. Of course, she

holds it all in at school, and lets it all hang out at home.

Imogene

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from

AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

glad to hear - I do however think sometimes dd's school is blind or

just lying to us - I hear totally different things and even seen

different than what they say when I've shown up - but I hope it's true

- some good news for you :-) any improvement????

eileen

Quoting imogeneyassi@...:

> DH and I had a meeting at dd's school today. She's a senior and our

> goal is to get graduated this year (she will have to go to summer

> school due to classes missed during a 3-month hospitalization last

> fall).

>

> The amazing thing is that the school DOESN'T SEE OCD BEHAVIOR in

> her! It was like we were talking about two different kids. At home

> its nonstop ritualizing, including the disgusting feces ones. At

> school, she is quiet, but otherwise not " different " from the other

> kids.

>

> what a relief! I was sure she stood out like a sore thumb. They

> said, not at all. I was thrilled to know she " looks " just like any

> other kid. Of course, she holds it all in at school, and lets it all

> hang out at home.

>

> Imogene

>

> ________________________________________________________________________

> AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's

> free from AOL at AOL.com.

>

>

>

Guest guest

Go to http: //wwwext.amgen.com/ and fill out the forms for patient assistance and see . I know there is for procrit and neupogen you just need to fill out the online form and see .

Good News

I was so pissed when I had to drop back the ribo until I can find funding for aranesp this week.Then came the goodnews. After four weeks of treatment I went from almost 5 million to 53,000 viral. Screw 1b. I'm gonna kick it's ass.Does anybody know if amgen funds for aranesp for the C?Beej

Guest guest

hi beej I think that amgen helps with procrit,, please check them out,, you need to NOT reduce your meds ESPECIALLY in the first 12 weeks if you want to clear and stay clear.. Beej Bishop <chaboogier@...> wrote: I was so pissed when I had to drop back the ribo until I can find funding for aranesp this week.Then came the goodnews. After four weeks of treatment I went from almost 5 million to 53,000 viral. Screw 1b. I'm gonna kick it's ass.Does anybody know if amgen funds for aranesp

for the C?BeejJackie

Guest guest

Dear ,

Congratulations! I remember how it felt the day I

opened my court decision. I'm glad you got a favorable

decision.

; )

Willow

--- MRGranadaHome <robert_g54463@...>

wrote:

> A few days ago I got my letter from the SSDI.

> It was favorable.

> Now I can't wait for payment so I can pay some of

> these medical bills off.

> Anyways, I say to anyone trying to get SSDI

> especially for migraines, depression and asthma and

> if you keep after them, it will be approved.

>

> G

Guest guest

Congrats !!!

A few days ago I got my letter from the SSDI.

It was favorable.

Now I can't wait for payment so I can pay some of these medical bills off.

Anyways, I say to anyone trying to get SSDI especially for migraines, depression and asthma and if you keep after them, it will be approved.

G

"When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate."See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

well Pegasys has ONE molecule different than Peg-Intron,, one has the molecule being small and one is larger,, so they both work about the same but I think if one is overweight, the Peg-Intron works better as its the larger molecule and stays in the system longer.. I think the reasons that it is easier today is that the docs are 'starting' to realize that they have to treat the side effects for ppl to be able to finish tx,,, in the early days, they didnt want to treat the side effects and just would either stop your treatment so lots of ppl just sufferred un necessarily,, or ppl stopped because the docs refused to write them better pain meds or procrit and neupo for red and white cells.. its been a trial and error period,, well thats my opinion,,, Jurydoctor@... wrote: In a message dated 4/25/2007 10:57:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Hepatitis C writes: was diagnosed with HCV Genotype 3 about a year back. Started Pegintron and took it for 19 weeks. The viral load drop was not good enough. And had continuous problems with Hemoglobin, WBC and platelets. Had to take Neupogen every week. Then, on the advice of Jackie emailed Dr. Cecil who advised me to switch to Pegasys. Gave a 2 week gap when the viral load shot up to 315,000. After 4 weeks of treatment, my viral load has fallen to guess what? 12,400 !!!! So, I

got more than a 1 log drop in 4 weeks !!! I am so thrilled. From what I've read on this list, I have a good chance now for an SVR.Thanks so much all of you for your advice. Thanks so much Jackie!!!! ______________________ way to go.. emails like this keep those of us, in the fight.. I have a question.. what is the difference between pegasys and Pegintron? Also it seems that those folks who did treatment >3 years ago had a harder time with it then the folks doing combo treatment now, why is that? amy See what's free at AOL.com. Jackie

Guest guest

well Pegasys has ONE molecule different than Peg-Intron,, one has the molecule being small and one is larger,, so they both work about the same but I think if one is overweight, the Peg-Intron works better as its the larger molecule and stays in the system longer.. I think the reasons that it is easier today is that the docs are 'starting' to realize that they have to treat the side effects for ppl to be able to finish tx,,, in the early days, they didnt want to treat the side effects and just would either stop your treatment so lots of ppl just sufferred un necessarily,, or ppl stopped because the docs refused to write them better pain meds or procrit and neupo for red and white cells.. its been a trial and error period,, well thats my opinion,,, Jurydoctor@... wrote: In a message dated 4/25/2007 10:57:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Hepatitis C writes: was diagnosed with HCV Genotype 3 about a year back. Started Pegintron and took it for 19 weeks. The viral load drop was not good enough. And had continuous problems with Hemoglobin, WBC and platelets. Had to take Neupogen every week. Then, on the advice of Jackie emailed Dr. Cecil who advised me to switch to Pegasys. Gave a 2 week gap when the viral load shot up to 315,000. After 4 weeks of treatment, my viral load has fallen to guess what? 12,400 !!!! So, I

got more than a 1 log drop in 4 weeks !!! I am so thrilled. From what I've read on this list, I have a good chance now for an SVR.Thanks so much all of you for your advice. Thanks so much Jackie!!!! ______________________ way to go.. emails like this keep those of us, in the fight.. I have a question.. what is the difference between pegasys and Pegintron? Also it seems that those folks who did treatment >3 years ago had a harder time with it then the folks doing combo treatment now, why is that? amy See what's free at AOL.com. Jackie

Guest guest

My doc will not prescribe anything for sides. He thinks the liver is stressed enough. I take no pain pills other than ibuprofen. My family doc gave me a sleeping pill, tho. This doc uses Pegasys and copegas.

When I took treatment from the last gastro, they used peg intron and would give me anything I needed to feel better. The sides from the first round were horrific for me. I was face down on the couch for a month with nausea and vomitting and diahrea. I lost 20 lbs the first month.

This round is not too bad, except I keep getting secondary ailments. I've got a great looking crop of cold sores on my face and in my nose right now and am still re cupping from the bronchitis. arrgghh.

Thank God for my family doc, he does the very best he can to compensate.

SHaron

Re: good news

well Pegasys has ONE molecule different than Peg-Intron,, one has the molecule being small and one is larger,, so they both work about the same but I think if one is overweight, the Peg-Intron works better as its the larger molecule and stays in the system longer..

I think the reasons that it is easier today is that the docs are 'starting' to realize that they have to treat the side effects for ppl to be able to finish tx,,, in the early days, they didnt want to treat the side effects and just would either stop your treatment so lots of ppl just sufferred un necessarily,, or ppl stopped because the docs refused to write them better pain meds or procrit and neupo for red and white cells.. its been a trial and error period,, well thats my opinion,,, Jurydoctor@... wrote:

In a message dated 4/25/2007 10:57:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Hepatitis C writes:

was diagnosed with HCV Genotype 3 about a year back. Started Pegintron and took it for 19 weeks. The viral load drop was not good enough. And had continuous problems with Hemoglobin, WBC and platelets. Had to take Neupogen every week. Then, on the advice of Jackie emailed Dr. Cecil who advised me to switch to Pegasys. Gave a 2 week gap when the viral load shot up to 315,000. After 4 weeks of treatment, my viral load has fallen to guess what? 12,400 !!!! So, I got more than a 1 log drop in 4 weeks !!! I am so thrilled. From what I've read on this list, I have a good chance now for an SVR.Thanks so much all of you for your advice. Thanks so much Jackie!!!!

way to go.. emails like this keep those of us, in the fight..

I have a question.. what is the difference between pegasys and Pegintron?

Also it seems that those folks who did treatment >3 years ago had a harder time with it then the folks doing combo treatment now, why is that?

amy

See what's free at AOL.com.

Jackie

Guest guest

My doc will not prescribe anything for sides. He thinks the liver is stressed enough. I take no pain pills other than ibuprofen. My family doc gave me a sleeping pill, tho. This doc uses Pegasys and copegas.

When I took treatment from the last gastro, they used peg intron and would give me anything I needed to feel better. The sides from the first round were horrific for me. I was face down on the couch for a month with nausea and vomitting and diahrea. I lost 20 lbs the first month.

This round is not too bad, except I keep getting secondary ailments. I've got a great looking crop of cold sores on my face and in my nose right now and am still re cupping from the bronchitis. arrgghh.

Thank God for my family doc, he does the very best he can to compensate.

SHaron

well Pegasys has ONE molecule different than Peg-Intron,, one has the molecule being small and one is larger,, so they both work about the same but I think if one is overweight, the Peg-Intron works better as its the larger molecule and stays in the system longer..

I think the reasons that it is easier today is that the docs are 'starting' to realize that they have to treat the side effects for ppl to be able to finish tx,,, in the early days, they didnt want to treat the side effects and just would either stop your treatment so lots of ppl just sufferred un necessarily,, or ppl stopped because the docs refused to write them better pain meds or procrit and neupo for red and white cells.. its been a trial and error period,, well thats my opinion,,, Jurydoctor@... wrote:

In a message dated 4/25/2007 10:57:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Hepatitis C writes:

was diagnosed with HCV Genotype 3 about a year back. Started Pegintron and took it for 19 weeks. The viral load drop was not good enough. And had continuous problems with Hemoglobin, WBC and platelets. Had to take Neupogen every week. Then, on the advice of Jackie emailed Dr. Cecil who advised me to switch to Pegasys. Gave a 2 week gap when the viral load shot up to 315,000. After 4 weeks of treatment, my viral load has fallen to guess what? 12,400 !!!! So, I got more than a 1 log drop in 4 weeks !!! I am so thrilled. From what I've read on this list, I have a good chance now for an SVR.Thanks so much all of you for your advice. Thanks so much Jackie!!!!

way to go.. emails like this keep those of us, in the fight..

I have a question.. what is the difference between pegasys and Pegintron?

Also it seems that those folks who did treatment >3 years ago had a harder time with it then the folks doing combo treatment now, why is that?

amy

See what's free at AOL.com.

Jackie

Guest guest

honestly, I think docs who wont RX for side effects are doing so in some effort to punish us for having gotten hcv by some "nefarious" lifestyle and they are sitting in judgement and thats wrong and in my eyes is very cruel... YES I know the liver is stressed out but if it means being able to finish tx or not, well then I say they should treat the sides... I would NEVER have been able to finish tx had my doc not treated my sides and IM forever grateful to him for all the help he gave me.. and MY liver was really sick with stage 3-4 with early cirrhosis along with a grade 3 inflammation... HE said there was NO reason to put someone through THAT kind of sickness.. would your doc NOT treat your sides if you were on chemo for cancer??? Man, I'd find a different doc if it were me... Im so glad you are not having lots of bad sides,, so you are hanging in there without them... you are lucky Sharon,,, Im sorry about your cold sores,, man, they hurt like

shingles,,, hope you get over them quickly! hugs, jaxSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: My doc will not prescribe anything for sides. He thinks the liver is stressed enough. I take no pain pills other than ibuprofen. My family doc gave me a sleeping pill, tho. This doc uses Pegasys and copegas. When I took treatment from the last gastro,

they used peg intron and would give me anything I needed to feel better. The sides from the first round were horrific for me. I was face down on the couch for a month with nausea and vomitting and diahrea. I lost 20 lbs the first month. This round is not too bad, except I keep getting secondary ailments. I've got a great looking crop of cold sores on my face and in my nose right now and am still re cupping from the bronchitis. arrgghh. Thank God for my family doc, he does the very best he can to compensate. SHaron Re: good news well Pegasys has ONE molecule different than Peg-Intron,, one has the molecule being small and one is larger,, so they both work about the same but I think if one is overweight, the Peg-Intron works better as its the larger molecule and stays in the system longer.. I think the reasons that it is easier today is that the docs are 'starting' to realize that they have to treat the side effects for ppl to be able to finish tx,,, in the early days, they didnt want to treat the side effects and just would either stop your treatment so lots of ppl just sufferred un necessarily,, or ppl stopped because the docs

refused to write them better pain meds or procrit and neupo for red and white cells.. its been a trial and error period,, well thats my opinion,,, Jurydoctoraol wrote: In a message dated 4/25/2007 10:57:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Hepatitis C writes: was diagnosed with HCV Genotype 3 about a year back. Started Pegintron and took it for 19 weeks. The viral load drop was not good enough. And had continuous problems with Hemoglobin, WBC and platelets. Had to take Neupogen every week. Then, on the advice of Jackie emailed Dr. Cecil who advised me to switch to Pegasys. Gave a 2 week gap when the viral load shot up to 315,000. After 4 weeks of treatment, my viral load has fallen to guess what?

12,400 !!!! So, I got more than a 1 log drop in 4 weeks !!! I am so thrilled. From what I've read on this list, I have a good chance now for an SVR.Thanks so much all of you for your advice. Thanks so much Jackie!!!! ______________________ way to go.. emails like this keep those of us, in the fight.. I have a question.. what is the difference between pegasys and Pegintron? Also it seems that those folks who did treatment >3 years ago had a harder time with it then the folks doing combo treatment now, why is that? amy See what's free at AOL.com. Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

honestly, I think docs who wont RX for side effects are doing so in some effort to punish us for having gotten hcv by some "nefarious" lifestyle and they are sitting in judgement and thats wrong and in my eyes is very cruel... YES I know the liver is stressed out but if it means being able to finish tx or not, well then I say they should treat the sides... I would NEVER have been able to finish tx had my doc not treated my sides and IM forever grateful to him for all the help he gave me.. and MY liver was really sick with stage 3-4 with early cirrhosis along with a grade 3 inflammation... HE said there was NO reason to put someone through THAT kind of sickness.. would your doc NOT treat your sides if you were on chemo for cancer??? Man, I'd find a different doc if it were me... Im so glad you are not having lots of bad sides,, so you are hanging in there without them... you are lucky Sharon,,, Im sorry about your cold sores,, man, they hurt like

shingles,,, hope you get over them quickly! hugs, jaxSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: My doc will not prescribe anything for sides. He thinks the liver is stressed enough. I take no pain pills other than ibuprofen. My family doc gave me a sleeping pill, tho. This doc uses Pegasys and copegas. When I took treatment from the last gastro,

they used peg intron and would give me anything I needed to feel better. The sides from the first round were horrific for me. I was face down on the couch for a month with nausea and vomitting and diahrea. I lost 20 lbs the first month. This round is not too bad, except I keep getting secondary ailments. I've got a great looking crop of cold sores on my face and in my nose right now and am still re cupping from the bronchitis. arrgghh. Thank God for my family doc, he does the very best he can to compensate. SHaron Re: good news well Pegasys has ONE molecule different than Peg-Intron,, one has the molecule being small and one is larger,, so they both work about the same but I think if one is overweight, the Peg-Intron works better as its the larger molecule and stays in the system longer.. I think the reasons that it is easier today is that the docs are 'starting' to realize that they have to treat the side effects for ppl to be able to finish tx,,, in the early days, they didnt want to treat the side effects and just would either stop your treatment so lots of ppl just sufferred un necessarily,, or ppl stopped because the docs

refused to write them better pain meds or procrit and neupo for red and white cells.. its been a trial and error period,, well thats my opinion,,, Jurydoctoraol wrote: In a message dated 4/25/2007 10:57:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Hepatitis C writes: was diagnosed with HCV Genotype 3 about a year back. Started Pegintron and took it for 19 weeks. The viral load drop was not good enough. And had continuous problems with Hemoglobin, WBC and platelets. Had to take Neupogen every week. Then, on the advice of Jackie emailed Dr. Cecil who advised me to switch to Pegasys. Gave a 2 week gap when the viral load shot up to 315,000. After 4 weeks of treatment, my viral load has fallen to guess what?

12,400 !!!! So, I got more than a 1 log drop in 4 weeks !!! I am so thrilled. From what I've read on this list, I have a good chance now for an SVR.Thanks so much all of you for your advice. Thanks so much Jackie!!!! ______________________ way to go.. emails like this keep those of us, in the fight.. I have a question.. what is the difference between pegasys and Pegintron? Also it seems that those folks who did treatment >3 years ago had a harder time with it then the folks doing combo treatment now, why is that? amy See what's free at AOL.com. Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

I'm gonna talk to him about boosting my white cell count. I'm worn down with all the secondary things. If he won't consider that, I have another gastro/hep doc in the wings that I can talk to about it.

Sharon

honestly, I think docs who wont RX for side effects are doing so in some effort to punish us for having gotten hcv by some "nefarious" lifestyle and they are sitting in judgement and thats wrong and in my eyes is very cruel... YES I know the liver is stressed out but if it means being able to finish tx or not, well then I say they should treat the sides... I would NEVER have been able to finish tx had my doc not treated my sides and IM forever grateful to him for all the help he gave me.. and MY liver was really sick with stage 3-4 with early cirrhosis along with a grade 3 inflammation... HE said there was NO reason to put someone through THAT kind of sickness.. would your doc NOT treat your sides if you were on chemo for cancer??? Man, I'd find a different doc if it were me... Im so glad you are not having lots of bad sides,, so you are hanging in there without them... you are lucky Sharon,,,

Im sorry about your cold sores,, man, they hurt like shingles,,, hope you get over them quickly!

hugs,

jax

Guest guest

Good,, its totally stupid NOT to give you neupo if you need it,, and while you are at it, you should stay away from crowds and little kids and they are germ factories, lolSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: I'm gonna talk to him about boosting my white cell count. I'm worn down with all the secondary things. If he won't consider that, I have another gastro/hep doc in the wings that I can talk to about it. Sharon Re: good news honestly, I think docs who wont RX for side effects are doing so in some effort to punish us for having gotten hcv by some "nefarious" lifestyle and they are sitting in judgement and thats wrong and in my eyes is very cruel... YES I know the liver is stressed out but if it means being

able to finish tx or not, well then I say they should treat the sides... I would NEVER have been able to finish tx had my doc not treated my sides and IM forever grateful to him for all the help he gave me.. and MY liver was really sick with stage 3-4 with early cirrhosis along with a grade 3 inflammation... HE said there was NO reason to put someone through THAT kind of sickness.. would your doc NOT treat your sides if you were on chemo for cancer??? Man, I'd find a different doc if it were me... Im so glad you are not having lots of bad sides,, so you are hanging in there without them... you are lucky Sharon,,, Im sorry about your cold sores,, man, they hurt like shingles,,, hope you get over them quickly! hugs, jax Jackie

Guest guest

I mostly stay home, but have to make grocery and doc runs occasionally. That's gotta be where it all comes from.

Sharon

Good,, its totally stupid NOT to give you neupo if you need it,, and while you are at it, you should stay away from crowds and little kids and they are germ factories, lolSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote:

I'm gonna talk to him about boosting my white cell count. I'm worn down with all the secondary things. If he won't consider that, I have another gastro/hep doc in the wings that I can talk to about it.

Sharon

Guest guest

I mostly stay home, but have to make grocery and doc runs occasionally. That's gotta be where it all comes from.

Sharon

Good,, its totally stupid NOT to give you neupo if you need it,, and while you are at it, you should stay away from crowds and little kids and they are germ factories, lolSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote:

Sharon

Guest guest

How low are your WBC's?,, and what are your neut's?SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: I mostly stay home, but have to make grocery and doc runs occasionally. That's gotta be where it all comes from. Sharon Re: good news Good,, its totally stupid NOT to give you neupo if you need it,, and while you are at it, you should stay away from crowds and little kids and they are germ factories, lolSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: I'm gonna talk to him about boosting my white cell count. I'm worn down with all the secondary things. If he won't consider that, I have another gastro/hep doc in the wings that I can talk to about it. Sharon Jackie

Guest guest

WBC's is 2.8 and neutrophils are 72.

Good,, its totally stupid NOT to give you neupo if you need it,, and while you are at it, you should stay away from crowds and little kids and they are germ factories, lolSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote:

Sharon

Jackie

Guest guest

here is neutrophil count:

Neutropenia (1500 < ANC < 2000) — slight risk of infection

Mild neutropenia (1000 < ANC < 1500) — minimal risk of infection

Moderate neutropenia (500 < ANC < 1000) — moderate risk of infection

Severe neutropenia (ANC < 500) — severe risk of infection.

I'm gonna talk to

him about boosting my white cell count. I'm worn down with all the

secondary things. If he won't consider that, I have another

gastro/hep doc in the wings that I can talk to about it.

>

> Sharon

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jackie

>

>

>

>

>

> Jackie

>

Guest guest

here is neutrophil count:

Neutropenia (1500 < ANC < 2000) — slight risk of infection

Mild neutropenia (1000 < ANC < 1500) — minimal risk of infection

Moderate neutropenia (500 < ANC < 1000) — moderate risk of infection

Severe neutropenia (ANC < 500) — severe risk of infection.

I'm gonna talk to

>

> Sharon

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jackie

>

>

>

>

>

> Jackie

>

Guest guest

Wow Kerri... I'm glad you finished, but its awful that your Gastro

let you white cells get so low. It shows how important it is for you

to get copies of ALL of your tesy results.

After mine came in my Gasros nurse would call and say something

like " Well your counts are a little low, but continue treatment " ,

then I would read them myself and see where they really were.

I hope you feel better soon.

Lee

I'm gonna talk to

>

> Sharon

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jackie

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

>