RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Good News

Rate this topic

Guest guest

congratulation Sumayya....wish you all the best :)

From: soumayya alhajeh <samsomih@...> Sent: Fri, 23 April, 2010 17:25:21Subject: Re: Good News

I have good news too. I 've passed part 1. Hooray. Thanks god. Good luck for all the others.

Soumayya

From: Marc Bou-Haidar <marchbh (DOT) com>Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 17:14:30Subject: Good News

Guys I made it paper A 65% paper B 70% so pleased :)All the best for the others and good preparations for those who r waiting for their exams.I will send my detailed feedback this weekend.Marc

From: Jasmine <jaso_alex (DOT) co.in>Subject: help plz...Date: Wednesday, 21 April, 2010, 11:00

hi marc...can u help me out on the followin questions...Is erosive and atrophic lichen planus the same?? If not, wat is the diff??Which one is a pre-malignant condition??Thanks...Jasmine-

Guest guest

congratulations to u too soumayya! :)

> >>

> >>

> >>>From: Jasmine <jaso_alex (DOT) co.in>

> >>>Subject: help plz...

> >>>

> >>>Date: Wednesday, 21 April, 2010, 11:00

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>>>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>hi marc...can u help me out on the followin questions...

> >>>

> >>>Is erosive and atrophic lichen planus the same?? If not, wat is the diff??

> >>>

> >>>Which one is a pre-malignant condition??

> >>>

> >>>Thanks...

> >>>Jasmine

> >>>-

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>>

> >>>>

> >>>

> >>

> >

>

Guest guest

Hello,Marc!Accept my congratulations too!!There were no doubts from my side that you pass, as your knowledge is profound.

But would you be so kind to specify--what are the limits of percents?-I mean at what % it is said that a candidate passed, or failed?

To be honest, recently I thought that a candidate should answer properly on 90 or 95 % of tests to be recognised as "successfully passed".

Guest guest

Thank u Amani and Karima, you need 50 or more to pass.From: karima benaiha <kbenaiha@...> Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 17:33:04Subject: Re: Good News

congradulation well done

can u pls tell me the score we need to pass

From: soumayya alhajeh <samsomih (DOT) co.uk>Sent: Fri, 23 April, 2010 17:25:21Subject: Re: Good News

I have good news too. I 've passed part 1. Hooray. Thanks god. Good luck for all the others.

Soumayya

From: Marc Bou-Haidar <marchbh (DOT) com>Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 17:14:30Subject: Good News

Guys I made it paper A 65% paper B 70% so pleased :)All the best for the others and good preparations for those who r waiting for their exams.I will send my detailed feedback this weekend.Marc

From: Jasmine <jaso_alex (DOT) co.in>Subject: help plz...Date: Wednesday, 21 April, 2010, 11:00

hi marc...can u help me out on the followin questions...Is erosive and atrophic lichen planus the same?? If not, wat is the diff??Which one is a pre-malignant condition??Thanks...Jasmine-

Guest guest

Thank u Anahita.From: anahita_singh1 <anahita_singh1@...> Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 17:34:31Subject: Re: Good News

congratulations to u too soumayya! :)

> >

> >

> >>From: Marc Bou-Haidar <marchbh (DOT) com>

> >>Subject: Re: help plz...

> >>

> >>Date: Thursday, 22 April, 2010, 5:47 PM

> >>

> >>

> >>>>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>>>

> >>

> >>Hi Jasmine,

> >>Erosive and atrophic lichen planus are different ;

> >>Eosive means there is an erosion, an erosion is loss of the superficial layer of an epithelium not involving the the connective tissue that means not crossing the basal membrane and not exposing the nerve ending and that's y it's not very painful (difference with ulcer), on the other hand atrophy is the result of an erosion or an ulceration and it's seen as a depression of the epithelium lining (underleveled areas of the tongue for instance) there is no inflammation as in erosion or ulceration

Guest guest

Congs everybody,you gave us some hope as i feel dizzy when i look at the number of books i hv to study.Congs again

From: koyal_sarin <koyal_sarin@...> Sent: Fri, 23 April, 2010 17:46:12Subject: Good News

I passed the ORE with 78 and 73.I have 2 kids a 2 and 4yr old and am getting back after a 5yr break. If i can do it all of u can!!Good luck and thankyou for all your supportKoyal

Guest guest

congratulations! you well deserve it marc. and congratulations to all the rest who passed i am sure they all deserved it to .

well done to all

From: Marc Bou-Haidar <marchbh@...> Sent: Fri, April 23, 2010 5:14:30 PMSubject: Good News

Guest guest

Hi Marc et al,Congratulations to everybody who made to the next round! Eagerly waiting to hear good news from Lyuda as well. I have also made it to ORE Part 2. We should keep this great momentum of discussions going on for second part as well.

Thanks to everybody for being this supportive!!!Cheers,ShuchiOn Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 6:13 PM, Ikbal al-saffar <alsaffarikbal@...> wrote:

congratulations! you well deserve it marc. and congratulations to all the rest who passed i am sure they all deserved it to .

well done to all

Sent: Fri, April 23, 2010 5:14:30 PMSubject: Good News

From: Jasmine <jaso_alex (DOT) co.in>Subject: help plz...

Date: Wednesday, 21 April, 2010, 11:00

hi marc...can u help me out on the followin questions...Is erosive and atrophic lichen planus the same?? If not, wat is the diff??

Which one is a pre-malignant condition??Thanks...Jasmine-

Guest guest

Thank u Karima, I am so pleased for the scores, I really studied properly for 7 days only as I was working long hours in the hospital, and I am so pleased that I still know a bit of dentistry after 9 years of not doing anything except oral and maxfax surgery! :)

Guest guest

Thanks a lot Eiman, it's a relief I can't tell u... Listen I still haven't replied for ur email, I will make sure to upload everything that I think is relevant to this exam from my point of view, I will let u know cheers again

Guest guest

Hi Vik, thanks a lot for the flower :P hope u'll do it too soon I have no doubt u'll walk through it easily, listen according to the email the passing marks are 50% and u have 200 questions in each part every question is marked 1 and there r no penalties, so I believe u should have 100 right questions, however it depends on the other candidates they might do a deviation curve, and also it depends what the GDC sets as a passing mark if they say 60% that means u should have 120 questions right/paper but it seems it's 50% at least for the last couple of years according to their website (go to ORE results).Thanks again!From: Viktoriia

<dentist_8406@...>Subject: Re: Good News Date: Friday, 23 April, 2010, 12:36

Hello,Marc!Accept my congratulations too!!There were no doubts from my side that you pass, as your knowledge is profound.

But would you be so kind to specify--what are the limits of percents?-I mean at what % it is said that a candidate passed, or failed?

To be honest, recently I thought that a candidate should answer properly on 90 or 95 % of tests to be recognised as "successfully passed".

Guest guest

Thanks Ikbal :) hope to hear the good news from ur side soon, keep the hope and keep positive

Guest guest

Hi Schuchi! I liked the "et al" bit :D which journal is it? shall we call it ORE P1;10,07-08 ? Well done see u in part 2

From: Jasmine <jaso_alex (DOT) co.in>Subject: help plz...

Date: Wednesday, 21 April, 2010, 11:00

hi marc...can u help me out on the followin questions...Is erosive and atrophic lichen planus the same?? If not, wat is the diff??

Which one is a pre-malignant condition??Thanks...Jasmine-

Guest guest

congra marc we almost sure you would pass it .your knowlege is high i wish you very best int the ore2From: Jasmine <jaso_alex (DOT) co.in>Subject: help plz...Date: Wednesday, 21 April, 2010, 11:00

Guest guest

congragulation koyal i am pleased to you with 2 kids i know it is not easy,but would you tell us how long you were preapring for that exam please,cause i have one kid 7 months old ans i am so afraid i could not do it .thanks hawarFrom: koyal_sarin <koyal_sarin@...>Subject: Good News Date: Friday, April 23, 2010, 7:46 PM

I passed the ORE with 78 and 73.

I have 2 kids a 2 and 4yr old and am getting back after a 5yr break. If i can do it all of u can!!

Good luck and thankyou for all your support

Koyal

Guest guest

hi all....congratulations to all who cleared part 1....plz do post ur feedback and experiences....rgds...jasmineFrom: Viktoriia

<dentist_8406@ mail.ru>Subject: Re: Good NewsDate: Friday, 23 April, 2010, 12:36

Guest guest

From: hawar wsheir <hawar.koyi@...> Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 14:16:31Subject: Re: Good News

congra marc we almost sure you would pass it .your knowlege is high i wish you very best int the ore2

Guest guest

Dear Hawar,

I started studying mid january after i realised that i may get an invite for the exam.

Both my kids were away at school or with a nanny from 9am to 3pm. That was the only time i could study and i put in more hours on the weekend as my husband took care of the kids, as long as you have someone to take care of your little one for a few hours ,you can do it in a few months!! Just plan your studies well.

If you need any help dont hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Koyal

From: hawar.koyi@...Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 06:33:57 -0700Subject: Re: Good News

congragulation koyal i am pleased to you with 2 kids i know it is not easy,but would you tell us how long you were preapring for that exam please,cause i have one kid 7 months old ans i am so afraid i could not do it .thanks hawar

From: koyal_sarin <koyal_sarinhotmail>Subject: Good News Date: Friday, April 23, 2010, 7:46 PM

I passed the ORE with 78 and 73.I have 2 kids a 2 and 4yr old and am getting back after a 5yr break. If i can do it all of u can!!Good luck and thankyou for all your supportKoyal

Catch the changing security environment Get it now.

Guest guest

Congratulations LyudyI passed too. Thank u to this wonderful group.Soumayya Sent from my iPhoneOn 26 Oct 2010, at 16:36, Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> wrote:

Hi Guys

Passed MJDF as well!

Thank you to all

A special thanks to Dr.Hisham, Saleha,h and

Wish you all the best and my prayers for you guysSincerelyLyudmylaHuhley

Guest guest

hi lyudmyla..congratulations!!! well done. keep it up.regardsjasmineOn Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> wrote:

Hi Guys

Passed MJDF as well!

Thank you to all

Guest guest

Heartiest Congratulations on well deserved achievement

Many Prayers for your future

Zahid

From: contactjasmine288@...Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:46:10 +0100Subject: Re: good news

hi lyudmyla..congratulations!!! well done. keep it up.

regards

jasmine

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> wrote:

Hi Guys

Passed MJDF as well!

Thank you to all

Guest guest

congrats lydmyla and soumya..Have a blast...

Lydmyla for all the help you have been doing in this forum ,u deserve it..god bless..

cheers,

vid

From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> Sent: Tue, 26 October, 2010 16:36:31Subject: good news

Hi Guys

Passed MJDF as well!

Thank you to all

Guest guest

Congratulations guys!Well done,you deserved it!Best regardsAlenaOzieva

From: Karthi Vidhi <karthividhi@...>Subject: Re: good news Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 4:20 PM

congrats lydmyla and soumya..Have a blast...

Lydmyla for all the help you have been doing in this forum ,u deserve it..god bless..

cheers,

vid

From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> Sent: Tue, 26 October, 2010 16:36:31Subject: good news

Hi Guys

Passed MJDF as well!

Thank you to all

Guest guest

Congratulations Ludmyla. u deserve it ..all the best :)

charlot

From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> Sent: Tue, October 26, 2010 7:36:31 PMSubject: good news

Hi Guys

Passed MJDF as well!

Thank you to all

Guest guest

Hi Charlot

Lovely to hear you.Hope very soon you will celebrate good news as well.

Good luck with your exam SincerelyLyudmylaHuhley

From: Charlot Vam <charlotvam@...>Subject: Re: good news Date: Tuesday, 26 October, 2010, 19:38

Congratulations Ludmyla. u deserve it ..all the best :)

charlot

From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> Sent: Tue, October 26, 2010 7:36:31 PMSubject: good news

Hi Guys

Passed MJDF as well!

Thank you to all