RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Hello !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My Dear Tony, This as been the worst 3 months of my life so far and at the moment it isn't getting any better but you give me hope that things will improve. You are an inspiration not only to me but I am sure to a lot of other people . You are a very special person and my life is fuller knowing that there is some one like you. Please take care God Bless. Jeanette UK"tazz001@..." <tazz001@...> wrote:

Hello !

I hope that when you receive this e-mail that you are surrounded by God's Love and Protection !

I have learned of some situations that occurred while I was gone which brought sadness into my heart since it has caused several member to become silent or has brought them a desire of departure from the group.

Without hurting anyone's feelings I would like to express my view on this issue.

We must always be careful how we relate with each other specially in the mist of disagreement because they are others listening to our words and watching our actions which if is on a negative form could discourage them and drive them away from the group.

This members could be in desperate need to be here among us and their departure could prove to be a disaster in their life and I know none of us want that for

each other.

Since there are so many members here we will not always agree with each other or their advise and responses but the love for each other must always be

stronger than our views. By our love been stronger than our views on different issues is how we can bring about respect and maintain serenity in the mist of any disagreement.

If we cannot accomplish that here; how could we then interact in society where you are face to face with other people.

I have learned that my entire world can collapse but that doesn't have to influence or alter Tony's personality.

I personally each morning look up and ask God to provide me with all that I will need to make it through this day in a way that is pleasing to Him.

Through all the storms that I have endure I have learned that in the end God Will Prevail !

Love Always,

Tony

Guest guest

Hang in there Tony. Good luck with your last treatment. We'll all throw an on-line party for you when you feel better.

Guest guest

TotTony: I'm glad you made it through the biopsy. I didn't realize you were scheduled for one today. Keep us posted re: the results. Meanwhile we will all hope for the best! Marty

[ ] Hello !

Hello !

I hope that this e-mail finds you surrounded by God's Love and Protection !

I had my biopsy this morning and now I await the results to see what the chemo accomplish.

Will let you know when the results are back.

Love Always,

Tony

Guest guest

-----Original Message-----From: tazz001@... [mailto:tazz001@...] Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 6:49 PM Subject: [ ] Hello !

Hello !

I hope that this e-mail finds you all surrounded by God's Love and Protection !

I heard back from my oncologist late this afternoon and the biopsy came back positive. The cancer lessions are not gone so there is more chemo for me in the next few weeks.

I'm actually getting ready for church tonight since I need the comfort of My Heavenly Father but I wanted to quickly let you know.

My weight loss has my doctors alarmed but I'm trying to do all that I can to control that but right now there are so many obstacles coming my way; I just know deep in my heart that somehow I will emerge from this dive and it's in moments like this that I find myself fortunate to be in the hands of My Creator since from the very beginning I accepted His Will as my will and it shall be done that way.

I will write more a little later; until then; know that my heart is with you ALWAYS !

Love,

Tony

Guest guest

Tony,

Sorry to hear the news, I must say you deal with this as you seem to with everything, with grace, dignity and hope. I hope for you the next round does the trick!

Patty

-----Original Message-----From: tazz001@... [mailto:tazz001@...] Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 6:49 PM Subject: [ ] Hello !

Hello !

I heard back from my oncologist late this afternoon and the biopsy came back positive. The cancer lessions are not gone so there is more chemo for me in the next few weeks.

I'm actually getting ready for church tonight since I need the comfort of My Heavenly Father but I wanted to quickly let you know.

My weight loss has my doctors alarmed but I'm trying to do all that I can to control that but right now there are so many obstacles coming my way; I just know deep in my heart that somehow I will emerge from this dive and it's in moments like this that I find myself fortunate to be in the hands of My Creator since from the very beginning I accepted His Will as my will and it shall be done that way.

I will write more a little later; until then; know that my heart is with you ALWAYS !

Love,

Tony

Guest guest

Tony: (and everyone who is suffering and waiting)

" No matter what may be the test

God will take care of you.

Lean, weary one, upon his breast

God will take care of you."

One of my favorite hymns - it helps you to be strong and not get discouraged.

Love to all,

Marty

[ ] Hello !

Hello !

Love,

Tony

Guest guest

Tony, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. Thankyou

for all you do for the group. Hugs, Sue (from Ohio)

tazz001@... wrote:

Hello !

I hope that this e-mail finds you all surrounded

by God's Love and Protection !

I heard back from my oncologist late this

afternoon and the biopsy came back positive. The cancer lessions are not

gone so there is more chemo for me in the next few weeks.

I'm actually getting ready for church tonight

since I need the comfort of My Heavenly Father but I wanted to quickly let

you know.

My weight loss has my doctors alarmed but

I'm trying to do all that I can to control that but right now there are so

many obstacles coming my way; I just know deep in my heart that somehow I

will emerge from this dive and it's in moments like this that I find myself

fortunate to be in the hands of My Creator since from the very beginning

I accepted His Will as my will and it shall be done that way.

I will write more a little later; until then;

know that my heart is with you ALWAYS !

Love,

Tony

Guest guest

hi Tony:

That was terrible. I hope you are feeling better today. I just read your e-mail. I'm sure you are glad to be home. Yes, you will be in my prayers.

What are they giving you to stop the (varices) from bleeding?

My husband needs a liver transplant. Are you waiting for a transplant?

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope today is a good day for you.

Love, Gaynel

Guest guest

Tony,

My heart goes out to you. I have had a variceal bleed also. My symptoms were lower though not upper. Did they band the area or sclerose it? I had the banding. This was done 3-4 times every 2 weeks after. Cross my fingers I haven't had another one. It is very scary. Thank God you got help quickly. This can be very dangerous for us. I do know what you are going through in regard to this. I cannot image all the other things added on top of it.

Stay strong and keep the faith. I worry about you being alone. (I'm here by myself a lot too.) So hang in there.

Guest guest

Tony you are always in my prayers. I hope this never happens again.

the WV hillbilly

Guest guest

Oh my gosh Tony! This is terrible....but I am ever so glad you are home. I will continue to pray.

Debby

[ ] Hello !

Hello !

I hope that when you receive this e-mail you are surrounded by God's Love and Protection !

Well, yesterday surely was an intense day for me. It all started well; I got up and was feeling weak but since I have been feeling weak for the past few weeks I didn't think much of it. Since the sun was out I did a load of laundry and went to the back yard to put the clothes on the line.

When I came in I was feeling hungry so I fixed me some breakfast and after finishing that I went to the den to do my morning reading. Not long after I sat I began to feel very nauseated so I just thought that I was not going to be able to hold my breakfast down and still didn't feel alarmed since I have been having nausea a lot lately so I started to get up to go into the bathroom and by the second or third step I knew that I was not going to make it to the bathroom so I didn't; I had closed my eyes and when I opened them I realized that what came out of my mouth was blood. It was frightening to see that much blood on the floor but I manage to put myself together and call my doctor and not long after there came an ambulance, fire truck, police to my driveway and the only words that came to my mouth were "My Lord, I'm in Your Hands"

Everything was happening so quickly and when I got to the emergency room I just remember been transfered from one bed to another and when I came back to it was all over. My internist was there by my side and explained to me that the bleeding came from my liver. I had portal vein hypertension which caused a varecies ( I don't know if that is how you spell that ) so they had to go in and make sure that the bleeding had stop. Not an endoscopy but similar so he said since I was out. He mentioned the procedure but I was just coming off anesthesia but it was a strange name. I'm meeting him again this friday were I'm sure that he will go over the entire scenario again. I do know that I need to have that twice more in two weeks intervals to avoid any rebleeding but I'm okay now. I need to pay very special attention to my diet and they gave me a list of things to stay away from.

My dear friends, I can't put into words how it felt when I was able to come back home.

If you can please say a few prayers for me.

Love Always,

Tony

Guest guest

Tony,

That really was a terrible Tuesday for you,and am glad to see you

home. Will keep you in my prayers.

nne

>

>

>

> Hello !

>

> I hope that when you receive this e-mail you are surrounded by

God's Love

> and Protection !

>

> Well, yesterday surely was an intense day for me. It all started

well; I got

> up and was feeling weak but since I have been feeling weak for the

past few

> weeks I didn't think much of it. Since the sun was out I did a

load of

> laundry and went to the back yard to put the clothes on the line.

>

> When I came in I was feeling hungry so I fixed me some breakfast

and after

> finishing that I went to the den to do my morning reading. Not

long after I

> sat I began to feel very nauseated so I just thought that I was

not going to

> be able to hold my breakfast down and still didn't feel alarmed

since I have

> been having nausea a lot lately so I started to get up to go into

the

> bathroom and by the second or third step I knew that I was not

going to make

> it to the bathroom so I didn't; I had closed my eyes and when I

opened them

> I realized that what came out of my mouth was blood. It was

frightening to

> see that much blood on the floor but I manage to put myself

together and

> call my doctor and not long after there came an ambulance, fire

truck,

> police to my driveway and the only words that came to my mouth

were " My Lord

> I'm in Your Hands "

>

> Everything was happening so quickly and when I got to the

emergency room I

> just remember been transfered from one bed to another and when I

came back

> to it was all over. My internist was there by my side and

explained to me

> that the bleeding came from my liver. I had portal vein

hypertension which

> caused a varecies ( I don't know if that is how you spell that )

so they had

> to go in and make sure that the bleeding had stop. Not an

endoscopy but

> similar so he said since I was out. He mentioned the procedure but

I was

> just coming off anesthesia but it was a strange name. I'm meeting

him again

> this friday were I'm sure that he will go over the entire scenario

again. I

> do know that I need to have that twice more in two weeks intervals

to avoid

> any rebleeding but I'm okay now. I need to pay very special

attention to my

> diet and they gave me a list of things to stay away from.

>

> My dear friends, I can't put into words how it felt when I was

able to come

> back home.

>

> If you can please say a few prayers for me.

>

> Love Always,

> Tony

Guest guest

Tony:

Talk about a bad day!! That must have been very scary. I do worry about you, but it sounds like you know what to do to take care of yourself. I am hoping and praying that you will have strength to carry on.....

Love,

Marty

P.S. Is the laundry still on the line???

[ ] Hello !

Hello !

I hope that when you receive this e-mail you are surrounded by God's Love and Protection !

Well, yesterday surely was an intense day for me. It all started well; I got up and was feeling weak but since I have been feeling weak for the past few weeks I didn't think much of it. Since the sun was out I did a load of laundry and went to the back yard to put the clothes on the line.

When I came in I was feeling hungry so I fixed me some breakfast and after finishing that I went to the den to do my morning reading. Not long after I sat I began to feel very nauseated so I just thought that I was not going to be able to hold my breakfast down and still didn't feel alarmed since I have been having nausea a lot lately so I started to get up to go into the bathroom and by the second or third step I knew that I was not going to make it to the bathroom so I didn't; I had closed my eyes and when I opened them I realized that what came out of my mouth was blood. It was frightening to see that much blood on the floor but I manage to put myself together and call my doctor and not long after there came an ambulance, fire truck, police to my driveway and the only words that came to my mouth were "My Lord, I'm in Your Hands"

Everything was happening so quickly and when I got to the emergency room I just remember been transfered from one bed to another and when I came back to it was all over. My internist was there by my side and explained to me that the bleeding came from my liver. I had portal vein hypertension which caused a varecies ( I don't know if that is how you spell that ) so they had to go in and make sure that the bleeding had stop. Not an endoscopy but similar so he said since I was out. He mentioned the procedure but I was just coming off anesthesia but it was a strange name. I'm meeting him again this friday were I'm sure that he will go over the entire scenario again. I do know that I need to have that twice more in two weeks intervals to avoid any rebleeding but I'm okay now. I need to pay very special attention to my diet and they gave me a list of things to stay away from.

My dear friends, I can't put into words how it felt when I was able to come back home.

If you can please say a few prayers for me.

Love Always,

Tony

Guest guest

Bless You, Tony. Sue

tazz001@... wrote:

Hello !

I hope that when

you receive this e-mail you are surrounded by God's Love and Protection !

Well, yesterday

surely was an intense day for me. It all started well; I got up and was feeling

weak but since I have been feeling weak for the past few weeks I didn't think

much of it. Since the sun was out I did a load of laundry and went to the

back yard to put the clothes on the line.

When I came in I

was feeling hungry so I fixed me some breakfast and after finishing that

I went to the den to do my morning reading. Not long after I sat I began

to feel very nauseated so I just thought that I was not going to be able

to hold my breakfast down and still didn't feel alarmed since I have been

having nausea a lot lately so I started to get up to go into the bathroom

and by the second or third step I knew that I was not going to make it to

the bathroom so I didn't; I had closed my eyes and when I opened them I realized

that what came out of my mouth was blood. It was frightening to see that

much blood on the floor but I manage to put myself together and call my doctor

and not long after there came an ambulance, fire truck, police to my driveway

and the only words that came to my mouth were "My Lord, I'm in Your Hands"

Everything was happening

so quickly and when I got to the emergency room I just remember been transfered

from one bed to another and when I came back to it was all over. My internist

was there by my side and explained to me that the bleeding came from my liver.

I had portal vein hypertension which caused a varecies ( I don't know if

that is how you spell that ) so they had to go in and make sure that the

bleeding had stop. Not an endoscopy but similar so he said since I was out.

He mentioned the procedure but I was just coming off anesthesia but it was

a strange name. I'm meeting him again this friday were I'm sure that he will

go over the entire scenario again. I do know that I need to have that twice

more in two weeks intervals to avoid any rebleeding but I'm okay now. I need

to pay very special attention to my diet and they gave me a list of things

to stay away from.

My dear friends,

I can't put into words how it felt when I was able to come back home.

If you can please

say a few prayers for me.

Love Always,

Tony

Guest guest

Tony:

If the time for your eternal home is coming soon, I want to say how much you have meant to me while I have the chance. You are a constant source of inspiration and living proof of how faith takes away fear. I know you will have a glorious passing and you will be assured and at peace. (I do wish you could continue to write to us from heaven, though!). No one can fill your shoes. I have known you such a brief time but will never forget you and your caring for others. I shall pray that you are able to take your trip to London and Austria. Always good to have those goals to aim for.

Meanwhile Happy Independence Day and have a wonderful week end!

Love always,

Marty

[ ] Hello !

Hello !

I hope that when you receive this e-mail that you are surrounded by God's Love and Protection.

Luanne; WOW ! you surely had your hands full but I truly believe that God know just how much weight to put on us knowing that we will be able to carry-on with it. Your family is truly blessed to have you. You have been an awsome captain

by driving your family back into calm waters in time of storm and I'm so proud of you for doing that !

My rollercoaster ride continue to go into a dive mode so I'm holding on with all that I can but as I have mentioned so many times before I know that a new day awaits me soon. I go through my storms but I concentrate on my rainbow !

All my friends here in Atlanta have left for the holidays and some wanted me to go with them but right now I can't leave Atlanta until my recent bleeding episodes get under control but

I'm never alone since God is with me !

Joanne kept on me until I bought me an emergency device that stays with me at all time and will call 911 in case of an emergency by pressing one button. I just hope that I never have to press that button but at least I know that if the time arrives I'm more prepared. I lost a lot of blood and the doctors

warned me about the fatality rate involved in that in patients on my condition. They just love to panic ! I told then that God is not going to let me come home until is my time and when that times arrives I will not need to call 911 because it's time for me to go home and of course they look at me real crazy !

I'm truly acting on faith by planning another trip so if the Lord is willing I will be spending New Years in London. I leave Atlanta

December 29th and will return January 10th also visiting Vienna. I'm going to tell my internist next week so you all probably will here his scream in your home state but he knows that when I determine to do something I usually do it .

I go for now but my heart stays with you.

have a wonderful 4th of July holiday and if you can be part of what we celebrate on this lovely holiday "OUR FREEDOM"

love Always,

Tony

Guest guest

Tony,

I am saddened to read your post and hope each minute since then has found you stronger. I found your comments about freedom on this day to truly reflect what you have meant to me, you never allowed your pain and suffering to control your mood, instead your faith in God has allowed you to exercise your freedom and give you the strength to do what is important to you. I do believe you will go to London and on to Venice.

I believe you are more in control of your happiness than probably anyone I know and you have had probably more physical pain and suffering than anyone I know. Your rainbow will guide you and your faith gives you the strength.

While I watched the beauty of fireworks tonight and in my mesmerized state I said a prayer for you and all my friends here. You didn't say it but you embody it. Freedom is ours to have. Bless you.

Patty

-----Original Message-----From: tazz001@... [mailto:tazz001@...] Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 7:22 PM Subject: [ ] Hello !

Hello !

I hope that when you receive this e-mail that you are surrounded by God's Love and Protection.

Luanne; WOW ! you surely had your hands full but I truly believe that God know just how much weight to put on us knowing that we will be able to carry-on with it. Your family is truly blessed to have you. You have been an awsome captain

by driving your family back into calm waters in time of storm and I'm so proud of you for doing that !

My rollercoaster ride continue to go into a dive mode so I'm holding on with all that I can but as I have mentioned so many times before I know that a new day awaits me soon. I go through my storms but I concentrate on my rainbow !

All my friends here in Atlanta have left for the holidays and some wanted me to go with them but right now I can't leave Atlanta until my recent bleeding episodes get under control but

I'm never alone since God is with me !

Joanne kept on me until I bought me an emergency device that stays with me at all time and will call 911 in case of an emergency by pressing one button. I just hope that I never have to press that button but at least I know that if the time arrives I'm more prepared. I lost a lot of blood and the doctors

warned me about the fatality rate involved in that in patients on my condition. They just love to panic ! I told then that God is not going to let me come home until is my time and when that times arrives I will not need to call 911 because it's time for me to go home and of course they look at me real crazy !

I'm truly acting on faith by planning another trip so if the Lord is willing I will be spending New Years in London. I leave Atlanta

December 29th and will return January 10th also visiting Vienna. I'm going to tell my internist next week so you all probably will here his scream in your home state but he knows that when I determine to do something I usually do it .

I go for now but my heart stays with you.

have a wonderful 4th of July holiday and if you can be part of what we celebrate on this lovely holiday "OUR FREEDOM"

love Always,

Tony

Guest guest

Hi Tony:

My prayers and thoughts are with you. Just read your posts.

Hope everything goes ok, always thinking of you.

Love, Gaynel

Guest guest

Tony:

I hope you are not in a lot of physical pain.

I hope also that someone is there with you. (?)

My prayers are with you as I go to bed this evening. God Bless.

Marty

[ ] Hello !

My Dear Friends !

A short note to thank you all for your words

of support.

Along with all the increase doses and new medications

comes a parade of side-effects so I'll post as much as

I'm able while going through this phase .

Continue to love each the way that you do; it always

pleases my heart so much to read your conversations

with each other.

Love Always,

Tony

Guest guest

Bless you, Tony. Hoping and praying the side effects will be as

minimal as possible.

nne

> My Dear Friends !

>

> A short note to thank you all for your words

> of support.

>

> Along with all the increase doses and new medications

> comes a parade of side-effects so I'll post as much as

> I'm able while going through this phase .

>

> Continue to love each the way that you do; it always

> pleases my heart so much to read your conversations

> with each other.

>

> Love Always,

> Tony

Guest guest

Dear

Tony,  I will be praying for you

both.  But maybe this is the chance you

have been waiting for.

Maybe

it is time for your mom to come to Atlanta with you for a “second opinion”  That would

At least get her out of the house

and time to relax for a bit.  Just a

thought. Hang in there.

Love,

Ann

W. MN

-----Original

Message-----

[mailto:tazz001@...]

Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 10:40

PM

liver problems

Subject: [ ] Hello !

Hi

!

I

hope that this e-mail finds you surrounded by God's Love & Protection.

I've

been very ill so not been able to come in the group and in the morning

comes

another treatment of Taxol but I'm actually writing to you in regards

to

my precious mom.

I

found out today that she was diagnosed with Carotid Artery Disease which I

understand

is a delicate condition of the neck artery and the cause of major

strokes.

As I was been told over the phone I felt like I was been stabbed right

through

my heart. The Lord knows that I couldn't handle if somethings was to happen

to

her and I know my illness has caused her so much suffering and words can't

describe

how

I wish that I could have changed all that since I don't want to see my mom

suffer

for

me; My mom is the circle of my life so would you please pray for her and that

her

condition

will improve. They were trying to keep the information from me because of all

that

I'm going through but she is my mom and I must know.

I

can handle just about anything that would come my way in regards to my illness

but with

all

honesty when it comes to her that would be way beyond me.

God

Bless,

TONY

Group

Rules

1. Please no religious, political, race or sexual preference discussions.

2. NO slamming of other members, advertising or vulgarity. Thank you!

To UNsubscribe send a blank e-mail to

-unsubscribeegroups

Guest guest

Tony, So sorry to hear about your Mom. I feel the same way about my mother.

My thoughts & prayers are with you & your Mom. Love & hugs, Sue(fromOhio)

Tony Nunez wrote:

relig-jesus-child

Hi !

I hope that this e-mail finds you surrounded by God's Love & Protection.

I've been very ill so not been able to come in the group and in the

morning

comes another treatment of Taxol but I'm actually writing to you in

regards

to my precious mom.

I found out today that she was diagnosed with Carotid Artery Disease

which I

understand is a delicate condition of the neck artery and the cause

of major

strokes. As I was been told over the phone I felt like I was been

stabbed right

through my heart. The Lord knows that I couldn't handle if somethings

was to happen

to her and I know my illness has caused her so much suffering and

words can't describe

how I wish that I could have changed all that since I don't want to

see my mom suffer

for me; My mom is the circle of my life so would you please pray for

her and that her

condition will improve. They were trying to keep the information from

me because of all

that I'm going through but she is my mom and I must know.

I can handle just about anything that would come my way in regards

to my illness but with

all honesty when it comes to her that would be way beyond me.

God Bless,

TONY

Guest guest

Tony: I am so sorry to hear of your mother's illness. I am sure that the good Lord is walking right beside you and will carry this burden for you.

I knew you were so sick from your treatments and I wanted to write to you, but have been unable to sit at the computer - still fighting with this pain.

I will call you later.

Love and prayers -

gina

Guest guest

Tony, Remember she is your mom, I agree she may not be ready to see you as you are now but her love will bring her through is. My hat is off to you. To paint a room after the ravages of chemo is impressive, the smell would put me over the edge.

Enjoy your visit, don't think of it as your last, your spirit is still too strong. I'm sure your visit will be special even if you forgoe the activities and spend quality time together.

I love you, take care,

Patty

-----Original Message-----From: Tony Nunez [mailto:tazz001@...] Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 12:55 AM Subject: [ ] Hello !

My Dear Friends !

I hope that this e-mail finds you all surrounded by God's

Love and Protection.

I was able to do a few things around the house today

which made me feel so good since I have not been able

to keep up with the cleaning due to my recent treatments.

My mom's favorite color is lavender so I found a soft lavender

color and I'm painting my room to get it ready for her. It

looks really pretty and I ordered two different pieces of art

for the walls. I recently shared one with you called "Purity"

and the other one is called "The world made flesh" which

has a beutiful drawing of Jesus. They are both painted by

Danny Hahlbohm.

Me and my mom have not spoke about the issue but we

both know that unless my health improves soon this could

be our last time together and as I have shared with you and

others I want this two weeks with her to be very special. I'm

trusting the Lord for strength so I can do the things that I have

planned for her visit. I have already managed to endure all

the battles that my treatments brought me on my own so I

really don't want her exposed to that or any unpleasant side

effects that I go through while on treatment so I told my doctors

that there will be no treatments taken by me while she is here.

I know this may sound alarming but I have already exposed

myself to some brutal treatments that unfourtanelly have not

work for me so I don't see the point in been sick while she

visits me. She was originally due to arrive in Atlanta 8/20/03 but

I asked her to postpone her trip to the last week of august to

allow me a little more time to get the house ready so this next

few days I'm praying for enough strength to get that accomplish.

As I shared with Jan; this last two chemo treatments really left me

looking pretty rough. My facial skin, neck area and chest so I'm

starting to doctor those areas as best as I can so I won't scare

her at the airport. There is a drastic change in my appearance since

she saw me last may when I went to Puerto Rico for my grandmas

funeral but I'm determined to look better upon her arrival and with

God's Help I will. I know that apperances are not all in life but as her

youngest child I just want to look as best as I can. All my hair fell off

but that is kind of in style now.

Thank you so much for letting me express myself tonight. Know that

I always keep you in my heart and prayers.

Love Always,

TONY

Guest guest

Hello Patty !

I hope that you are doing well. The smell of paint was indeed challenging but

I just kept thinking of who I was doing this for and the nausea became bearable.

My mom's heart and mine are very equal and I want the room to resemble those

feelings and at the same time the selections of paintings for the walls is my way

to honor God for all the He has done for me through all that I have endure.

Thank you for all your love Patty !

TONY

RE: [ ] Hello !

Tony, Remember she is your mom, I agree she may not be ready to see you as you are now but her love will bring her through is. My hat is off to you. To paint a room after the ravages of chemo is impressive, the smell would put me over the edge.

Enjoy your visit, don't think of it as your last, your spirit is still too strong. I'm sure your visit will be special even if you forgoe the activities and spend quality time together.

I love you, take care,

Patty

-----Original Message-----From: Tony Nunez [mailto:tazz001@...] Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 12:55 AM Subject: [ ] Hello !

My Dear Friends !

I hope that this e-mail finds you all surrounded by God's

Love and Protection.

I was able to do a few things around the house today

which made me feel so good since I have not been able

to keep up with the cleaning due to my recent treatments.

My mom's favorite color is lavender so I found a soft lavender

color and I'm painting my room to get it ready for her. It

looks really pretty and I ordered two different pieces of art

for the walls. I recently shared one with you called "Purity"

and the other one is called "The world made flesh" which

has a beutiful drawing of Jesus. They are both painted by

Danny Hahlbohm.

Me and my mom have not spoke about the issue but we

both know that unless my health improves soon this could

be our last time together and as I have shared with you and

others I want this two weeks with her to be very special. I'm

trusting the Lord for strength so I can do the things that I have

planned for her visit. I have already managed to endure all

the battles that my treatments brought me on my own so I

really don't want her exposed to that or any unpleasant side

effects that I go through while on treatment so I told my doctors

that there will be no treatments taken by me while she is here.

I know this may sound alarming but I have already exposed

myself to some brutal treatments that unfourtanelly have not

work for me so I don't see the point in been sick while she

visits me. She was originally due to arrive in Atlanta 8/20/03 but

I asked her to postpone her trip to the last week of august to

allow me a little more time to get the house ready so this next

few days I'm praying for enough strength to get that accomplish.

As I shared with Jan; this last two chemo treatments really left me

looking pretty rough. My facial skin, neck area and chest so I'm

starting to doctor those areas as best as I can so I won't scare

her at the airport. There is a drastic change in my appearance since

she saw me last may when I went to Puerto Rico for my grandmas

funeral but I'm determined to look better upon her arrival and with

God's Help I will. I know that apperances are not all in life but as her

youngest child I just want to look as best as I can. All my hair fell off

but that is kind of in style now.

Thank you so much for letting me express myself tonight. Know that

I always keep you in my heart and prayers.

Love Always,

TONY