RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Hello !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tony: I understand that you want to look your best for your mother, but believe me, being a mother myself, she will love you and see you only as a mother can - with extreme love in her heart for you.

I know that your visit will be precious, and I am sure our dear Lord will give you the strength to have a wonderful time together.

I love you -

gina

Guest guest

Hello !

Thank you for always been one of my angels. She has suffered so much already with my illness

and the passing of my grandma that I want everything special when she arrives. I can hardly

wait to eat some more of her cooking. There is no cooking like your mom's cooking and I truly

adore her cooking. She knows just what I like and how I like it.

We will be in touch by phone with You and Ruth when she gets here.

Between me and you; I love Joanne dearly; I know that she means well and is also enduring some

very challenging times. She had this agency in Atlanta to give me a call which provides care for a

patient in their home for the every day activities (cooking/cleaning, etc) but for a fee and their fee

is over $500 a week which as much as I would like to have someone to do all those things for me

I honestly just can't pay that kind of rate. I don't want to hurt Joanne's feelings so I haven't said

nothing to her but the agency now wants to come by my house and I just can't have that. Those

are decisions that each of us have to make on our own and not be pushed or forced into them. I honestly

don;t know what to do; i'm afraid that she will get hurt and you know I would never hurt anyone.

Your precious advice is desperely needed.

Love,

Tony

Re: [ ] Hello !

Tony: I understand that you want to look your best for your mother, but believe me, being a mother myself, she will love you and see you only as a mother can - with extreme love in her heart for you.I know that your visit will be precious, and I am sure our dear Lord will give you the strength to have a wonderful time together.I love you -gina

Guest guest

Tony my moms favorite color was lavander. We did speak for years . I just kept calling her and telling her I loved her. That was it. I would send her cards. too. No miracle cure. she eventually told me before she died she really Loved me too and thanks for reaching out she just couldn't do it. ~Sherry

You are very special! I would be proud to have you as a child of mine!

Be Dead to your past, be Alive in the present and be Excited about your future! ~Sherry

>From: " J. "

>Reply- >

>Subject: RE: [ ] Hello ! >Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:18:22 -0400 > >Tony, Remember she is your mom, I agree she may not be ready to see you as >you are now but her love will bring her through is. My hat is off to you. To >paint a room after the ravages of chemo is impressive, the smell would put >me over the edge. > >Enjoy your visit, don't think of it as your last, your spirit is still too >strong. I'm sure your visit will be special even if you forgoe the >activities and spend quality time together. >I love you, take care, >Patty > > [ ] Hello ! > > >My Dear Friends ! > >I hope that this e-mail finds you all surrounded by God's >Love and Protection. > >I was able to do a few things around the house today >which made me feel so good since I have not been able >to keep up with the cleaning due to my recent treatments. > >My mom's favorite color is lavender so I found a soft lavender >color and I'm painting my room to get it ready for her. It >looks really pretty and I ordered two different pieces of art >for the walls. I recently shared one with you called "Purity" >and the other one is called "The world made flesh" which >has a beutiful drawing of Jesus. They are both painted by >Danny Hahlbohm. > >Me and my mom have not spoke about the issue but we >both know that unless my health improves soon this could >be our last time together and as I have shared with you and >others I want this two weeks with her to be very special. I'm >trusting the Lord for strength so I can do the things that I have >planned for her visit. I have already managed to endure all >the battles that my treatments brought me on my own so I >really don't want her exposed to that or any unpleasant side >effects that I go through while on treatment so I told my doctors >that there will be no treatments taken by me while she is here. > >I know this may sound alarming but I have already exposed >myself to some brutal treatments that unfourtanelly have not >work for me so I don't see the point in been sick while she >visits me. She was originally due to arrive in Atlanta 8/20/03 but >I asked her to postpone her trip to the last week of august to >allow me a little more time to get the house ready so this next >few days I'm praying for enough strength to get that accomplish. > >As I shared with Jan; this last two chemo treatments really left me >looking pretty rough. My facial skin, neck area and chest so I'm >starting to doctor those areas as best as I can so I won't scare >her at the airport. There is a drastic change in my appearance since >she saw me last may when I went to Puerto Rico for my grandmas >funeral but I'm determined to look better upon her arrival and with >God's Help I will. I know that apperances are not all in life but as her >youngest child I just want to look as best as I can. All my hair fell off >but that is kind of in style now. > >Thank you so much for letting me express myself tonight. Know that >I always keep you in my heart and prayers. > >Love Always, >TONY > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hello Sherry !

Bless You Heart ! that is such a nice note to send me. This is a copy of the other paiting that I

orderred for the room which I though would look good againts the soft lavender walls.

Love Always,

TONY

[ ] Hello ! > > >My Dear Friends ! > >I hope that this e-mail finds you all surrounded by God's >Love and Protection. > >I was able to do a few things around the house today >which made me feel so good since I have not been able >to keep up with the cleaning due to my recent treatments. > >My mom's favorite color is lavender so I found a soft lavender >color and I'm painting my room to get it ready for her. It >looks really pretty and I ordered two different pieces of art >for the walls. I recently shared one with you called "Purity" >and the other one is called "The world made flesh" which >has a beutiful drawing of Jesus. They are both painted by >Danny Hahlbohm. > >Me and my mom have not spoke about the issue but we >both know that unless my health improves soon this could >be our last time together and as I have shared with you and >others I want this two weeks with her to be very special. I'm >trusting the Lord for strength so I can do the things that I have >planned for her visit. I have already managed to endure all >the battles that my treatments brought me on my own so I >really don't want her exposed to that or any unpleasant side >effects that I go through while on treatment so I told my doctors >that there will be no treatments taken by me while she is here. > >I know this may sound alarming but I have already exposed >myself to some brutal treatments that unfourtanelly have not >work for me so I don't see the point in been sick while she >visits me. She was originally due to arrive in Atlanta 8/20/03 but >I asked her to postpone her trip to the last week of august to >allow me a little more time to get the house ready so this next >few days I'm praying for enough strength to get that accomplish. > >As I shared with Jan; this last two chemo treatments really left me >looking pretty rough. My facial skin, neck area and chest so I'm >starting to doctor those areas as best as I can so I won't scare >her at the airport. There is a drastic change in my appearance since >she saw me last may when I went to Puerto Rico for my grandmas >funeral but I'm determined to look better upon her arrival and with >God's Help I will. I know that apperances are not all in life but as her >youngest child I just want to look as best as I can. All my hair fell off >but that is kind of in style now. > >Thank you so much for letting me express myself tonight. Know that >I always keep you in my heart and prayers. > >Love Always, >TONY > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Tony, What a beautiful picture. I loved the peacefullness and strength that it presents. Very nice choice. My mom painted my bedroom lavender when I was younger. It took until I was much older that I realized what an incredible act of love that was for her to do. May you and your mom have a fabolous time together filled with love and special sharing. ~Sherry

Be Dead to your past, be Alive in the present and be Excited about your future! ~Sherry

>From: "Tony Nunez"

>Reply- >

>Subject: Re: [ ] Hello ! >Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:13:04 -0400 > >Hello Sherry ! > >Bless You Heart ! that is such a nice note to send me. This is a copy of the other paiting that I >orderred for the room which I though would look good againts the soft lavender walls. > >Love Always, >TONY > [ ] Hello ! > > > > > >My Dear Friends ! > > > >I hope that this e-mail finds you all surrounded by God's > >Love and Protection. > > > >I was able to do a few things around the house today > >which made me feel so good since I have not been able > >to keep up with the cleaning due to my recent treatments. > > > >My mom's favorite color is lavender so I found a soft lavender > >color and I'm painting my room to get it ready for her. It > >looks really pretty and I ordered two different pieces of art > >for the walls. I recently shared one with you called "Purity" > >and the other one is called "The world made flesh" which > >has a beutiful drawing of Jesus. They are both painted by > >Danny Hahlbohm. > > > >Me and my mom have not spoke about the issue but we > >both know that unless my health improves soon this could > >be our last time together and as I have shared with you and > >others I want this two weeks with her to be very special. I'm > >trusting the Lord for strength so I can do the things that I have > >planned for her visit. I have already managed to endure all > >the battles that my treatments brought me on my own so I > >really don't want her exposed to that or any unpleasant side > >effects that I go through while on treatment so I told my doctors > >that there will be no treatments taken by me while she is here. > > > >I know this may sound alarming but I have already exposed > >myself to some brutal treatments that unfourtanelly have not > >work for me so I don't see the point in been sick while she > >visits me. She was originally due to arrive in Atlanta 8/20/03 but > >I asked her to postpone her trip to the last week of august to > >allow me a little more time to get the house ready so this next > >few days I'm praying for enough strength to get that accomplish. > > > >As I shared with Jan; this last two chemo treatments really left me > >looking pretty rough. My facial skin, neck area and chest so I'm > >starting to doctor those areas as best as I can so I won't scare > >her at the airport. There is a drastic change in my appearance since > >she saw me last may when I went to Puerto Rico for my grandmas > >funeral but I'm determined to look better upon her arrival and with > >God's Help I will. I know that apperances are not all in life but as her > >youngest child I just want to look as best as I can. All my hair fell off > >but that is kind of in style now. > > > >Thank you so much for letting me express myself tonight. Know that > >I always keep you in my heart and prayers. > > > >Love Always, > >TONY > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Tony,

The only thing that will matter to your mom is that she gets to see

you. No matter how old you are, how many difficult roads you

travel, when your mom looks at you she will only see the beautiful

child she has always loved and cherished.

I know you want everything perfect for her arrival, but don't push

yourself too hard..you want to enjoy your visit.

Take care,

nne

> Cloudeight Stationery, Mystical Dreams, Selection " Fanta Sea "

Based on Art by Jim Warren, Music by Don GilmanMy Dear Friends !

>

> I hope that this e-mail finds you all surrounded by God's

> Love and Protection.

>

> I was able to do a few things around the house today

> which made me feel so good since I have not been able

> to keep up with the cleaning due to my recent treatments.

>

> My mom's favorite color is lavender so I found a soft lavender

> color and I'm painting my room to get it ready for her. It

> looks really pretty and I ordered two different pieces of art

> for the walls. I recently shared one with you called " Purity "

> and the other one is called " The world made flesh " which

> has a beutiful drawing of Jesus. They are both painted by

> Danny Hahlbohm.

>

> Me and my mom have not spoke about the issue but we

> both know that unless my health improves soon this could

> be our last time together and as I have shared with you and

> others I want this two weeks with her to be very special. I'm

> trusting the Lord for strength so I can do the things that I have

> planned for her visit. I have already managed to endure all

> the battles that my treatments brought me on my own so I

> really don't want her exposed to that or any unpleasant side

> effects that I go through while on treatment so I told my doctors

> that there will be no treatments taken by me while she is here.

>

> I know this may sound alarming but I have already exposed

> myself to some brutal treatments that unfourtanelly have not

> work for me so I don't see the point in been sick while she

> visits me. She was originally due to arrive in Atlanta 8/20/03 but

> I asked her to postpone her trip to the last week of august to

> allow me a little more time to get the house ready so this next

> few days I'm praying for enough strength to get that accomplish.

>

> As I shared with Jan; this last two chemo treatments really left me

> looking pretty rough. My facial skin, neck area and chest so I'm

> starting to doctor those areas as best as I can so I won't scare

> her at the airport. There is a drastic change in my appearance

since

> she saw me last may when I went to Puerto Rico for my grandmas

> funeral but I'm determined to look better upon her arrival and

with

> God's Help I will. I know that apperances are not all in life but

as her

> youngest child I just want to look as best as I can. All my hair

fell off

> but that is kind of in style now.

>

> Thank you so much for letting me express myself tonight. Know that

> I always keep you in my heart and prayers.

>

> Love Always,

> TONY

Guest guest

Oh dear precious Tony....what a wonder you are! You are so giving and caring. God knew you needed a diversion to keep your mind off your treatment, so he sent a tiny baby to your door! What a gentle soul you are.

When I read the news of Patty, I IMMEDIATELY thought, "Oh, Tony MUST know this! How is he going to find out since he is so ill today?" And here you are! Isn't it just wonderful news? I KNEW you would rejoice with the rest of us.

Only two more days before your precious Mom is here! How totally exciting. Is the lavender room all ready? I know you have it just perfect!

Please rest now, and know that the kitten lived a few precious hours in the care of a wonderful person!

Debby

[ ] Hello !

OhHello !

I hope that when you receive this e-mail that you

are surrounded by God's Love & Protection.

In order to avoid having chemo while my mom is

with me I decided to go for it before in order not

to allow the cancer toget more out of control that

is already.

I felt so bad for the friend that brought me back since

I was not able to control my nausea until I got home

and made a terrible mess in her car. I had this urge to

come in to the group even though I feel very sick at

the moment and I ran into Patty's news. What a great

joy it is for me to hear that.

Patty I know that you cannot get this message right

now but my heart is right there with you. God has once

again displayed His Great Mercy by presenting you with

this gift of life.

I think God was trying to tell me something today; after

I had lay down this afternoon. I opened the back door

to feel some fresh air when I heard a noice of a kitten;

I went out and ran into a newly born kitty that seemed

to have been abandoned by it's mother. I couldn't bear

the thought of been left like that so I gathered some

covers and brought him or her inside. Since I'm kind of

a dog person; I didn't know what to do so I called the

vet that I used for Tazz and she told me about a kit

to give a little kitty cat milk with some small bottles.

I said to myself "God; of all days for me to run into this

kind of situation; why today ! but I put aside how badly

I was feeling and called a taxi to take me to Petsmarts

so I got a can of kitty milk and the kit. When I returned

back home I started feeding the little kitty when I noticed

this little white flakes coming out of his/her hair. I first

tought that it was the milk drying quickly but I started

to notice it everywhere and the kitty wouldn't drink the

milk so I called an amimal hospital closed by and she gave

me bad news about what was happening. He/Her was so

precious that I wasn't going to let it suffer throught it

so I took it to them and they comfirmed the bad news

and gave him/her and little injection to end their suffering.

Before they took him/her I look and the kitty looked at

my eyes and I just stared crying; I just couldn't help myself.

I only knew this little kitten for a few hours today while

feeling pretty ill myself but through him/her I was able to

appreciate how precious life is. I will never know whether

it was a male or female but if there is such things as an

animal heaven; may you be there free of pain sweet little kitty !!!

TONY

Guest guest

Hi Tony:

Glad to hear you are doing better today... And , you just brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful thing you did for that kitty.

You were there to help, even , when you weren't feeling that great.

What a wonderful experience, especially, when it was such a nice day... There is a heaven for our friends, our pets... I have one cat , Charlie, had Princess, but, we had to put her to sleep , after surgery. She had a rare inner ear- cancer..... she was only 7 yrs old...She was our baby.... Will be 2 years this October. We cried for months-- whenver , we thought of her.

Wanted to let you know and the group ; that Cliff has low blood pressure, he went to his primary care phys. today.. His hepatoligist (sp). faxed his primary Dr. a letter stating that because of his blood work,.... blood pressure was 102-over 60... that he was higher on the list. He was moved up on the list. Cliff will go Sept to his dr in Boston, and we will ask more questions. Does that mean, Cliff is at risk, because of the blood pressure-- ?!! He gets dizzy ....Also, will see a nuerologist the same day. What are we to expect, any response, I would appreciate. Sorry to ramble on, but, thinking alot-- and wondering..... Today , is one of my bad days, (emotionally). Thanks for listening..

Love, Gaynel

Guest guest

Gaynel I can't answer your questions but as a person with low blood pressure if he is wanting to pass out it is to low and should be monitored

the WV hillbilly

Guest guest

Dearest Gaynel,

Gaynel, my heart goes out to you as you wait for your beloved husband to get his transplant. I think our family members who care for us have a special kind of strength that I admire so much. Often times, my daughter or son will just come up and give me a hug when they are sensing I am feeling frightened or sad. They have given me their strength to lean upon, in fact it is because of their love and support and of those here too who have become so dear that I keep up the good fight and work towards better health. Gaynel, somedays I will cry with a friend, has done that for me. If you need someone to talk to, I would consider it a great honor to offer a listening ear. I am praying that God will put a special hedge of protection around your husband and you, and that in His perfect timing God will provide your husband with his needed transplant. The days must be so hard at times, I

pray that in those moments you will be reminded of your love you and your husband share and for all the people who are lifting you up in prayer and asking God to give you renewed strength and hope as you wait for his needed treatment.

With Love,

RuthGaynel508@... wrote:

Hi Tony:Glad to hear you are doing better today... And , you just brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful thing you did for that kitty.You were there to help, even , when you weren't feeling that great.What a wonderful experience, especially, when it was such a nice day... There is a heaven for our friends, our pets... I have one cat , Charlie, had Princess, but, we had to put her to sleep , after surgery. She had a rare inner ear- cancer..... she was only 7 yrs old...She was our baby.... Will be 2 years this October. We cried for months-- whenver , we thought of her. Wanted to let you know and the group ; that Cliff has low blood pressure, he went to his primary care phys. today.. His hepatoligist (sp). faxed his primary Dr. a letter stating that because of his blood

work,.... blood pressure was 102-over 60... that he was higher on the list. He was moved up on the list. Cliff will go Sept to his dr in Boston, and we will ask more questions. Does that mean, Cliff is at risk, because of the blood pressure-- ?!! He gets dizzy ....Also, will see a nuerologist the same day. What are we to expect, any response, I would appreciate. Sorry to ramble on, but, thinking alot-- and wondering..... Today , is one of my bad days, (emotionally). Thanks for listening..Love, Gaynel

Guest guest

Dearest Tony,

I am so excited for you that your mother is arriving soon. I know that you have had great joy in preparing for her arrival. Just to see her sweet smile and to share the fellowship with your mother will be such a precious gift from the Lord. Tony, enjoy your mother, you are a gift to each other, both my parents are gone now but I look back at the wonderful memories I have of them and I am so thankful for having them in my life and how they helped me appreciate the importance of family. I am sending you and your mother a little homemade gift that I hope you can enjoy together. Please send her our love and tell her that she has grown to mean so much to us, because of your love and how you have let us come to love her and see her as a very kind lady who loves her son, Tony. I will be praying Tony that you will have an extra measure of strength and grace for your mother's

visit.

With Love,

RuthTony Nunez <tazz001@...> wrote:

Hello !

I hope that this e-mail will find you all surrounded

by God's Love and Protection.

I became extremelly weak today so my oncologist

had me to go to the hospital close to my home to

receive a transfusion of plaletes. In the Name of

Jesus I'm claiming fresh new strength.

Tomorrow comes a day which I have waited for

a while now. Last May I left Puerto Rico with this

inmense feeling of sadness since due to all that

went on when I went there me and my mom

were not able to spend some quality time together.

She is truly the light of my life and as my condition

has continued to get worse the only thing that I have

asked God is that if my time was approaching to please

allow me a special time with my precious mother and

tomorrow that prayer is been answered for me. I done

all that I could to get the house looking better and when

I got back from the transfusion I took time for any

special touches and ran into a cloth that my pastor brought

me when he traveled to the Holly Land last year and

put in on my dresser.

I couldn't help myself so I called the hospital were Patty

is to get some news and the nurse on the ICU unit told

me that she was stable and will be there for at least

72 hours. MY HEART LIGHTED UP AT THE NEWS. She is

so precious to all of us and I knew that God was getting

just the right liver ready her. They don't allow flowers

in the ICU Unit but as soon as she is transfered to a

regular room I will most definetly send Patty some flowers

from all of us. This is indeed a great moment in her life

and what a way for God to reward her with this new liver.

After her struggle with chemo and the way her liver began

to fail what a way to make things better again.

Thanks everyone for allowing me to share about the sweet

little kitty. Tomorrow after we settle down I will come in the

group to let My Precious Angel say hello to you all.

I'm still walking on faith so we are still leaving for Nashville

saturday morning.

I'm truly honored to be able to share my mom's visit with

you all.

Love Always,

TONY

Guest guest

Dearest Tony,

I am so excited for you that your mother is arriving soon. I know that you have had great joy in preparing for her arrival. Just to see her sweet smile and to share the fellowship with your mother will be such a precious gift from the Lord. Tony, enjoy your mother, you are a gift to each other, both my parents are gone now but I look back at the wonderful memories I have of them and I am so thankful for having them in my life and how they helped me appreciate the importance of family. I am sending you and your mother a little homemade gift that I hope you can enjoy together. Please send her our love and tell her that she has grown to mean so much to us, because of your love and how you have let us come to love her and see her as a very kind lady who loves her son, Tony. I will be praying Tony that you will have an extra measure of strength and grace for your mother's

visit.

With Love,

RuthTony Nunez <tazz001@...> wrote:

Hello !

I hope that this e-mail will find you all surrounded

I became extremelly weak today so my oncologist

had me to go to the hospital close to my home to

receive a transfusion of plaletes. In the Name of

Jesus I'm claiming fresh new strength.

Tomorrow comes a day which I have waited for

a while now. Last May I left Puerto Rico with this

inmense feeling of sadness since due to all that

went on when I went there me and my mom

were not able to spend some quality time together.

She is truly the light of my life and as my condition

has continued to get worse the only thing that I have

asked God is that if my time was approaching to please

allow me a special time with my precious mother and

tomorrow that prayer is been answered for me. I done

all that I could to get the house looking better and when

I got back from the transfusion I took time for any

special touches and ran into a cloth that my pastor brought

me when he traveled to the Holly Land last year and

put in on my dresser.

I couldn't help myself so I called the hospital were Patty

is to get some news and the nurse on the ICU unit told

me that she was stable and will be there for at least

72 hours. MY HEART LIGHTED UP AT THE NEWS. She is

so precious to all of us and I knew that God was getting

just the right liver ready her. They don't allow flowers

in the ICU Unit but as soon as she is transfered to a

regular room I will most definetly send Patty some flowers

from all of us. This is indeed a great moment in her life

and what a way for God to reward her with this new liver.

After her struggle with chemo and the way her liver began

to fail what a way to make things better again.

Thanks everyone for allowing me to share about the sweet

little kitty. Tomorrow after we settle down I will come in the

group to let My Precious Angel say hello to you all.

I'm still walking on faith so we are still leaving for Nashville

saturday morning.

I'm truly honored to be able to share my mom's visit with

you all.

Love Always,

TONY

Guest guest

Gaynel: I am thinking of you and your husband, Cliff. You are in Massachusetts, right? What hospital are you hooked up with?

I know that the waiting has to be so very difficult. But, be assured that our dear Lord will present Cliff with just the right liver at just the perfect time.

Write if you need to vent or ask questions. I am thinking of you both and praying for a quick resolution.

Love and prayers -

gina

Guest guest

Hi :

Thank you for your thoughtfulness and support.

If I need to talk, I will keep you in mind.

How are you ,these days? Hope you are in good spirits , and is feeling good. We are both feeling better today.

Yes, we live in Massachusetts. Cliff goes to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Thanks .

Love, Gaynel

Guest guest

Tony and Blanca: It is so wonderful to hear that you made it up here to be with your son. I know how precious you are to each other.

Have a blessed visit and keep in touch.

Love and prayers -

gina

Guest guest

Hi Tony and Blanca:

Hope you are both enjoying each other.....You are in out thoughts and prayers. You, Blanca , are a beautiful person, esp, raising a son like Tony.

We wish you both an enjoyable visit... Welcome!

Take care and God Bless you both.

Love, Gaynel

Guest guest

Oh Tony….you look so totally happy

and contented with your Mom! For being so ill, you look awesome! I know your

mom is in heaven being with you! What a fun party you all had too!

Thanks for writing, and Blanca, it is such

a pleasure to meet you!

Debby

-----Original

Message-----

[mailto:tazz001@...]

Sent: Wednesday, September 03,

2003 6:12 PM

Subject: [ ] Hello !

Hello

!

I

hope that when you receive this e-mail that you are

surrounded

This

past few days with my mom have been beyond

words.

Her presence has sparkle a light within myself

that

no illness of side effect can overshadow. Her birthday

was

yesterday so I sent some photos to the group. I'm just

chemo so I tried to look as well as I could.

I'm

so happy to hear that Patty continues to improve.

I

hope that you are all doing well and always remember that

even

though we are not immediate family to each other I

always

regard you as part of my family. You have been there

for

me through my strongest battles giving me a lot of love

and

support and as for me that brings you to a much closer

place

in my heart than just friends. I will forever be grateful

to

you all and to Our Heavenly Father for bringing us together.

Love

Always,

TONY

Guest guest

Tony, how are you? I am worried because you have not written in so long!

Please let us know!

Debby (also know as Cryingheart)

-----Original

Message-----

[mailto:tazz001@...]

Sent: Wednesday, September 10,

2003 5:15 PM

Subject: [ ] Hello !

Hello !

I hope that

when you receive this e-mail that you are

all surrounded

by God's Love & Protection.

Tonight it very

hard for me since I have to help my

precious mother

pack her luggage since she is leaving

in the morning.

In the past few

days that I've been with her I discovered

all over again

why is that I love her so much.

For all of you

that have family near you; always cherish

their presence

in your life and don't allow circumstances

to get in

between that love. Remember that there are

people like me

that don't have the blessing of having

a loved one

near at all times.

I'm so grateful

to My Heavenly Father for allowing me

this

opportunity to be with her. Overall I remained strong

and we have a

very special time together.

Now I just need

the strength for in the morning as I

go back to the

airport but this time for her departure.

Love Always,

Tony

Guest guest

Tony, please know that am continuing to pray for you. Have the doctor’s

given you dapsone for the pneumonia? I know that it has worked for others with

AIDS. It is wonderful that you were able to eat! That is wonderful…enjoy!

God bless you. You are an inspiration!

Debby

Calif

[ ] Hello !

My

Dear Friends !

I

hope that this e-mail finds you surrounded by God's Love

and

Protection.

As

always I've been thinking and praying for all of you. I do

read

all the e-mails but since my medical situation is somewhat

different

due to my co-infection that is why I never do reply on

any

type of medical advise but I treasure how you guys support

each

other on that aspect.

My

vacation from anti-viral therapy, chemo ends tomorrow. I was

taken

off these treatments to allow my pneumonia to heal itself but

in

the morning I'm meeting with my new doctors to resume my

treatments

so there comes the nausea, fever, night sweats and

everything

else that comes with it but I most tell you that this past

week

I took advantange of every moment to do the things that I'm

usually

not able to do while on treatment and to eat, eat , eat !!!

God

is so wonderful; He allowed me this time not only to recover

from

the pneumonia but to truly enjoy each day and all the beauty

in it

so I'm ready to go into the battlefield again.

Continue

to take good care of yourself and always remember that

someone

in Atlanta is always thinking of you.

This

is from a little book that I have in spanish; I hope the translation

goes

well.

The

Smile

A

smile don't cost much but it gives much,

Don't

take away from who gives it but it's strengthens who receive it,

Only

last a brief moment but it remains in memories eternally,

It's

a visual sign of the joy inside of you,

There

is no one rich enough that could live without it

No

one poor enough that wouldn't deserve it

A

smile heals weakness

Renews

your strength

Comforts

sadness

A

smile has power from the moment that it's given.

If

you think that a smile is not important to you

Be

generous and smile to someone

Because

the only person that don't know the value of a smile

It's

a person that don't smile

Love

Always,

Tony

Don

Group

Rules

1. Please no religious, political, race or sexual

preference discussions.

2. NO slamming of other members, advertising or

vulgarity. Thank you!

To UNsubscribe send a blank e-mail to

-unsubscribeegroups

Guest guest

Hello Debby !

They gave me Bactrum, Prednisone, Diflucan & Zithromax to take once I was released

from the hospital for 14 days then I will just continue to take Bactrum to avoid getting

pneumonia again if at all possible. That is the meds that they send me home with; in

the hospital there were lots of different IVs, injections and pills by mouth which I don't

know what they were. I remained in Respiratory Isolation for my entire stay and was

on a respirator until the day before my release after my oxigen levels came up.

Love,

Tony

RE: [ ] Hello !

Tony, please know that am continuing to pray for you. Have the doctor’s given you dapsone for the pneumonia? I know that it has worked for others with AIDS. It is wonderful that you were able to eat! That is wonderful…enjoy!

God bless you. You are an inspiration!

Debby

Calif

-----Original Message-----From: Tony Nunez [mailto:tazz001@...] Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 6:30 PM Subject: [ ] Hello !

My Dear Friends !

I hope that this e-mail finds you surrounded by God's Love

and Protection.

As always I've been thinking and praying for all of you. I do

read all the e-mails but since my medical situation is somewhat

different due to my co-infection that is why I never do reply on

any type of medical advise but I treasure how you guys support

each other on that aspect.

My vacation from anti-viral therapy, chemo ends tomorrow. I was

taken off these treatments to allow my pneumonia to heal itself but

in the morning I'm meeting with my new doctors to resume my

treatments so there comes the nausea, fever, night sweats and

everything else that comes with it but I most tell you that this past

week I took advantange of every moment to do the things that I'm

usually not able to do while on treatment and to eat, eat , eat !!!

God is so wonderful; He allowed me this time not only to recover

from the pneumonia but to truly enjoy each day and all the beauty

in it so I'm ready to go into the battlefield again.

Continue to take good care of yourself and always remember that

someone in Atlanta is always thinking of you.

This is from a little book that I have in spanish; I hope the translation

goes well.

The Smile

A smile don't cost much but it gives much,

Don't take away from who gives it but it's strengthens who receive it,

Only last a brief moment but it remains in memories eternally,

It's a visual sign of the joy inside of you,

There is no one rich enough that could live without it

No one poor enough that wouldn't deserve it

A smile heals weakness

Renews your strength

Comforts sadness

A smile has power from the moment that it's given.

If you think that a smile is not important to you

Be generous and smile to someone

Because the only person that don't know the value of a smile

It's a person that don't smile

Love Always,

Tony

Don

Guest guest

Tony, my neurologist told me that they often give AIDS patients dapsone

when they develop pneumonia. It has been used for perhaps the past 5 years or

so. Apparently it has great results. You might ask your doctor if dapsone is

one of the treatments they use. It is a sulfone drug. It was originally used

for Leprosy, but eventually, they have found it to work with other diseases.

Debby

Re: [ ]

Hello !

Hello Debby !

They gave me Bactrum, Prednisone,

Diflucan & Zithromax to take once I was released

from the hospital for 14 days then I

will just continue to take Bactrum to avoid getting

pneumonia again if at all possible.

That is the meds that they send me home with; in

the hospital there were lots of

different IVs, injections and pills by mouth which I don't

know what they were. I remained in

Respiratory Isolation for my entire stay and was

on a respirator until the day before

my release after my oxigen levels came up.

Love,

Tony

[ ] Hello !

My

Dear Friends !

I

hope that this e-mail finds you surrounded by God's Love

and

Protection.

As

always I've been thinking and praying for all of you. I do

read

all the e-mails but since my medical situation is somewhat

different

due to my co-infection that is why I never do reply on

any

type of medical advise but I treasure how you guys support

each

other on that aspect.

My

vacation from anti-viral therapy, chemo ends tomorrow. I was

taken

off these treatments to allow my pneumonia to heal itself but

in

the morning I'm meeting with my new doctors to resume my

treatments

so there comes the nausea, fever, night sweats and

everything

else that comes with it but I most tell you that this past

week

I took advantange of every moment to do the things that I'm

usually

not able to do while on treatment and to eat, eat , eat !!!

God

is so wonderful; He allowed me this time not only to recover

from

the pneumonia but to truly enjoy each day and all the beauty

in it

so I'm ready to go into the battlefield again.

Continue

to take good care of yourself and always remember that

someone

in Atlanta is always thinking of you.

This

is from a little book that I have in spanish; I hope the translation

goes

well.

The

Smile

A

smile don't cost much but it gives much,

Don't

take away from who gives it but it's strengthens who receive it,

Only last

a brief moment but it remains in memories eternally,

It's

a visual sign of the joy inside of you,

There

is no one rich enough that could live without it

No

one poor enough that wouldn't deserve it

A

smile heals weakness

Renews

your strength

Comforts

sadness

A

smile has power from the moment that it's given.

If

you think that a smile is not important to you

Be

generous and smile to someone

Because

the only person that don't know the value of a smile

It's

a person that don't smile

Love

Always,

Tony

Don

Group

Rules

1. Please no religious, political, race or sexual

preference discussions.

2. NO slamming of other members, advertising or

vulgarity. Thank you!

To UNsubscribe send a blank e-mail to

-unsubscribeegroups

Guest guest

Oh Tony I am so sorry that your family is not supportive at all¡Äwell, I

know your Mom and family in San is, but not your Dad. But

thank God you are able to write us and let us know of your day.

I am encouraged that you are still in treatment, because I thought the

last time you wrote you indicated that that you might have to stop. Tony,

I still pray for you. God has blessed you and you have blessed us so

much!

I want to share my day yesterday, It was a blessed day. I had my

son in law¡Çs family over for dinner. My dear friend from Sacramento has come to stay

with us for a week. It has been a week of fun and remembrances. We have

talked and talked for hours on end. Anyway, our dinner was wonderful and

the families had such a wonderful time together! I hope we can do this

more often.

OK¡Ä.well, thanks for writing Tony. You are so very special!

Debby

[ ] Hello !

Hello

!

I

hope that when you receive this letter that you are surrounded

by

God's Love & Protection.

I

trust that you all had a wonderful thanksgiving day. I spend my

day

very quiet since they increased the doses of my treatment

since

I lost more cells since the last time.

Since

I've been fighting this battle alone because all my family

lives

in San and I have no relatives with me when I became

a

member of this group some of you became more than friends;

you

became my family. I do know that most of you are blessed

with

having loved ones by your side which believe me is a blessing

since

I haven't known what that would be like. I wrote my dad to see

if he

could change his ways; accept me just how I'm and just love

me as

his son but he refuses to do so and continues to show much

hatred

towards me everytime that he gets a chance. That is the

reason

that I'm still in Atlanta living alone at a time that I could very

much

could you the love of my family.

This

is certainly my misfortune and I'm so sorry if I have gotten so

attached

to some of you like Joanne. I know her family comes first

and I

will continue to pray for her each new day that is granted to me.

I

truly will miss you Joanne. May God Always Be By Your Side.

Love

Always,

Tony

Guest guest

Thanks Tony for her e-mail--- she will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for Joanne's address.

Love Gaynel & CliffXXXX & OOOOOS

Guest guest

Hey there,

Enjoy your trip......soak in some sun for me!

Joan

Check your PC for viruses with the FREE McAfee online computer scan.