RemedySpot.com

Intro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome ~M~ You have come to the right place. Pick up a 2 lb weight and we will work it out together! hugs, Teraseehelovesmethin <helovesmethin@...> wrote: HI I am new here. I am looking for support and motivation on losing the weight I need to lose.I am 37, married with two teens. I have 127 pounds to lose.my choice of dieting is counting calories and exersize. okay.. counting calories and knowing I SHOULD exercise.. I am having trouble with the exercise part right now. :o)but doing good with the calorie counting and restricting my food intake. My biggest problem is people telling me "my way" is the wrong way..that is not supporting me. but rather discouraging.looking forward to learning new

things and recieving support and inproving my own view of me for my mental well being, and my body for my husband.~M~ One Day Ata Time, Terasee

Brings words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with .

thanks Terasee, I plan to go for a 1/2 mile walk today. seems like a full mile with a hyper dog dragging me. Truthe <shirah605@...> wrote: Welcome ~M~ You have come to the right place. Pick up a 2 lb weight and we will work it out together! hugs, Teraseehelovesmethin <helovesmethin@...> wrote: HI I am new here. I am looking for support and motivation on losing the weight I need to lose.I am 37, married with two teens. I have 127 pounds to lose.my choice of dieting is counting calories

and exersize. okay.. counting calories and knowing I SHOULD exercise.. I am having trouble with the exercise part right now. :o)but doing good with the calorie counting and restricting my food intake. My biggest problem is people telling me "my way" is the wrong way..that is not supporting me. but rather discouraging.looking forward to learning new things and recieving support and inproving my own view of me for my mental well being, and my body for my husband.~M~ One Day Ata Time, Terasee Brings

words and photos together (easily) withPhotoMail - it's free and works with .

- Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

hehehe! I can just picture it in my mind!!! I just love "ole dawgs" Teraseehelovesmethin <helovesmethin@...> wrote: thanks Terasee, I plan to go for a 1/2 mile walk today. seems like a full mile with a hyper dog dragging me. Truthe <shirah605@...> wrote: Welcome ~M~ You have come to the right place. Pick up a 2 lb weight and we will work it out together! hugs, Teraseehelovesmethin <helovesmethin@...> wrote: HI I am new here. I am looking for support and motivation on losing the weight I need to lose.I am 37, married with two teens. I have 127 pounds to lose.my choice of dieting is counting calories and exersize. okay.. counting calories and knowing I SHOULD exercise.. I am having trouble with the exercise part right now. :o)but doing good with the calorie counting and restricting my food intake. My biggest problem is people telling me "my way" is the wrong way..that is not supporting me. but rather discouraging.looking forward to learning new things and recieving support and inproving my own view of me for my mental well being, and my body for my

husband.~M~ One Day Ata Time, Terasee Brings words and photos together (easily) withPhotoMail - it's free and works with . - Helps protect you from nasty viruses. One Day Ata Time, Terasee

Brings words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with .

Hi and welcome. Sounds like you were nudged by your conscience and starting

doing your homework about vaccinations. Many would say that her restlessness and

fever was a *normal* reaction to the shots. There is nothing *normal* about

purposefully causing illness and upset in a perfectly healthy baby. You will get

endless amounts of support and education here to make a TRUELY informed decision

in the future.

Anita

Patty Selly <patty@...> wrote:

Hi all, I have been a " lurker " on this list for a month now and just

>realized (after scrolling through some of the digests) that I never

>introduced myself!

>I'm Patty, a new mother to my daughter Lucy who is now six months old.

>She is amazing. motherhood has completely changed my world (for the

>better!) I am home with her full time but was a professional

>environmental educator and naturalist prior to her birth. I try to opt

>for holistic/natural routes when dealing with health whenever possible.

>

>I joined this list because my husband and I are really struggling with

>the vaccination issue. When she was 2 months old we allowed

>the " standard battery of injections " as I call it--because we didn't

>feel we were adequately equipped to make a decision to the contrary.

>Since then we've had time to do some research and have really had

>misgivings about that first set of injections. She was really

>restless, couldn't sleep and had a fever the night of the shots.

>Since then we have been exploring the selective/delayed vaccination

>route but I am still very much in the research phase of this decision.

>She had one more shot for HiB (which I was told would be a # 1

>priority by my ped if I were to give only one vax) after which her leg

>was extremely sore and she screamed as a result. It terrified me. I am

>on my 3rd pediatrician, I have finally found someone who is supportive

>of our choices and willing to talk about alternatives! I'm doing my best to

research and learn diligently so that I can make decisions I can live with.

---------------------------------

Brings words and photos together (easily) with

PhotoMail - it's free and works with .

Hi "m" welcome to the group I am 37 too!!! I have a 7 yr. old daughter, and I need to drop about 130 pounds.

Suzy :o)

265/257/238 (which is my first mini goal 10% of my body weight)

I like the idea of using a mini goal it makes things look more attainable

intro

HI I am new here. I am looking for support and motivation on losing the weight I need to lose.I am 37, married with two teens. I have 127 pounds to lose.my choice of dieting is counting calories and exersize. okay.. counting calories and knowing I SHOULD exercise.. I am having trouble with the exercise part right now. :o)but doing good with the calorie counting and restricting my food intake. My biggest problem is people telling me "my way" is the wrong way..that is not supporting me. but rather discouraging.looking forward to learning new things and recieving support and inproving my own view of me for my mental well being, and my body for my husband.~M~

Sending this intro again in case your computers think it was spam (like mine

did!)

HI all,

I am a new member from Auckland, New Zealand. I am a stay at home Mum of 4

kids (10, 8, 6, 19 months) and expecting our 5th in July.

DS (10) has had all his vax up to 5 years (and still got whooping cough!).

DD(8) has had vax up to 15 months. DD(6) had his early vax but no MMR (he

had some bowel problems which are now resolved, but even then with my

limited knowlegde I was very worried that if he had MMR it could tip him

over the edge. He has since had mumps and recovered well). DD(19 mos) has

had none at all!

The whole vaccine thing has been a real journey for me. I didn't question

it when the first two were little, although I didn't like it. Over the

years I have slowly been getting more and more info. It was hard to source

at first and I really struggled with the concept of very educated, clever

doctors and researchers coming to completely opposite conclusions. I didn't

know who to trust and who was telling the truth. I reached the point when

my conscience would no longer allow me to give my kids any more vaccines and

I'm very comfortable with my choice. I'm thrilled to find this group where

there is plenty of info and lots of encouragement.

I hindsight, I have had lots of issues with vaccines but never put them

altogether...Both my mother and I have had adverse reactions to the tetanus

vaccine (rather scarey at the time). My sister who was perfectly healthy

got a form of chronic fatigue when she was 11 or 12, shortly after a rubella

vaccine. My husband's brother died as a 7 year old in the '50s of leukaemia.

He changed schools and was given an extra polio vaccine the year before he

died. They always strongly suspected the vaccine but of course we can not

prove anything and it was so long ago. DS1 missed a booster dose for MMR (I

think??) at school and was vaccinated on a different day without informing

me at all. I was furious but stupidly did nothing at the time.

When I was 2 1/2 yrs I got whooping cough (depite the vax) and gave it to my

(fully breastfed) 2 week old sister. She came very close to dying but is

perfectly fine now! That is one thing that does scare me about these

illnesses - the chance of giving them to a very young baby who for some

reason is not protected by their mother's milk.

Looking forward to learning more.

Nicola

Hi Bill, I'm Tom. I'm 35 and have type 3 also. That's great that you are

still able to walk a bit at 47. Welcome to the group!

-------------- Original message --------------

Hi,

My name is Bill and I have SMA 3. I'm 47 years old and blessed to

still be walking a bit. I'm so happy I found this list and look

forward to being a part of it.

A FEW RULES

* The list members come from many backgrounds, ages and beliefs So all

members most be tolerant and respectful to all members.

* Some adult language and topics (like sexual health, swearing..) may

occur occasionally in emails. Over use of inappropriate language will

not be allowed. If your under 16 ask your parents/gaurdian before you

join the list.

* No SPAMMING or sending numerous emails unrelated to the topics of

spinal muscular atrophy, health, and the daily issues of the disabled.

Post message:

Subscribe: -subscribe

Unsubscribe: -unsubscribe

List manager: (Sexy Mature Artist) Email: Esma1999@...

oogroups.com

List manager: (Sexy Mature Artist) Email: Esma1999@...

Welcome! I'm fairly new myself. I have only been here a few days myself but the support has been great. I have had noone been demeaning and everyone is great in sharing their support. We all are here for the same reason so no one needs to be self conscious here or feel judged. You can get the support you need that you cannot even get from family and friends. If you need to ever vent you can give me a yell. Glad to have a new member to fight the bulge battle. We can do it together!

~:~The Personal Touch~:~Tags, Stats, or anything else personalized with your name.Everything here is personalized!http://free.hostdepartment.com/t/thepersonaltouchMy Personal Web Site

intro

HI I am new here. I am looking for support and motivation on losing the weight I need to lose.I am 37, married with two teens. I have 127 pounds to lose.my choice of dieting is counting calories and exersize. okay.. counting calories and knowing I SHOULD exercise.. I am having trouble with the exercise part right now. :o)but doing good with the calorie counting and restricting my food intake. My biggest problem is people telling me "my way" is the wrong way..that is not supporting me. but rather discouraging.looking forward to learning new things and recieving support and inproving my own view of me for my mental well being, and my body for my husband.~M~

Thank You!! Oh yes, family is the hardest! not my kids or husband. they are being very supportive.. but other family..well.. that's another story. <sandra.mygroup@...> wrote: Welcome! I'm fairly new myself. I have only been here a few days myself but the support has been great. I have had noone been demeaning and everyone is great in sharing their support. We all are here for the same reason so no one needs to be self conscious here or feel judged. You can get the support you need that you cannot even get from family and friends. If you need to ever vent you can give me a yell. Glad to have a new member to fight the

bulge battle. We can do it together! ~:~The Personal Touch~:~Tags, Stats, or anything else personalized with your name.Everything here is personalized!http://free.hostdepartment.com/t/thepersonaltouchMy Personal Web Site intro HI I am new here. I am looking for support and motivation on losing the weight I need to lose.I am 37, married with two teens. I have 127 pounds to lose.my choice of dieting is counting calories and exersize. okay.. counting calories and knowing I SHOULD exercise.. I am having trouble with the exercise part right now. :o)but doing good with the calorie counting and restricting my food intake. My biggest problem is people telling me "my way" is the wrong way..that is not supporting me. but rather discouraging.looking forward to learning new things and recieving support and inproving my own view of me for my mental well being, and my body for my husband.~M~

Hi Suzy, I love the idea of mini goals too. I set mine for 5 pounds each. it's nice knowing I only have 1 pound to go to reach my next goal.. I work so much harder for it! Suzy <shp@...> wrote: Hi "m" welcome to the group I am 37 too!!! I have a 7 yr. old daughter, and I need to drop about 130 pounds. Suzy :o) 265/257/238 (which is my first mini goal 10% of my body weight) I like the idea of using a mini goal it makes things look more attainable intro HI I am new here. I am looking for support and motivation on losing the weight I need to lose.I am 37, married with two teens. I have 127 pounds to lose.my choice of dieting is counting calories and exersize. okay.. counting

calories and knowing I SHOULD exercise.. I am having trouble with the exercise part right now. :o)but doing good with the calorie counting and restricting my food intake. My biggest problem is people telling me "my way" is the wrong way..that is not supporting me. but rather discouraging.looking forward to learning new things and recieving support and inproving my own view of me for my mental well being, and my body for my husband.~M~

- Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

I just love you all very much. I have been a member for a while now. I am more of a lurker. But I read all the mail, and share the ups and downs. I haven't written before because I feel so ashamed of myself. I will have a few really good days, then something happens and I am off track so bad. Sometimes I just want to cry, and do. I feel like I just don't know what to do anymore to get myself back on track for good. But in reading the letters from all of you, I just feel so much love and support, and you wonderful ladies don't even know I exist. I have 2 grown kids, and a beautiful granddaughter, and we all live together. But I just can't get any real help from them. In fact just the opposite, especially with my daughter. She is bigger then I am. I am 307.I started at 348. But instead of wanting to do this with me, or really help me, she is bringing the junk home. And I admit I am just to weak to resist it all the time. But then I got to thinking, maybe if I talk with you ladies, share my weakness, somehow it will help me be stronger. I am doing to food mover. I am diabetic and this is the best plan out there for me. Well thank you for letting me rant on.

hugs

Marla Re: intro

Welcome! I'm fairly new myself. I have only been here a few days myself but the support has been great. I have had noone been demeaning and everyone is great in sharing their support. We all are here for the same reason so no one needs to be self conscious here or feel judged. You can get the support you need that you cannot even get from family and friends. If you need to ever vent you can give me a yell. Glad to have a new member to fight the bulge battle. We can do it together!

~:~The Personal Touch~:~Tags, Stats, or anything else personalized with your name.Everything here is personalized!http://free.hostdepartment.com/t/thepersonaltouchMy Personal Web Site

intro

HI I am new here. I am looking for support and motivation on losing the weight I need to lose.I am 37, married with two teens. I have 127 pounds to lose.my choice of dieting is counting calories and exersize. okay.. counting calories and knowing I SHOULD exercise.. I am having trouble with the exercise part right now. :o)but doing good with the calorie counting and restricting my food intake. My biggest problem is people telling me "my way" is the wrong way..that is not supporting me. but rather discouraging.looking forward to learning new things and recieving support and inproving my own view of me for my mental well being, and my body for my husband.~M~100-Plus Files page 100-plus/files100-Plus Links page 100-plus/links

Hello Bill I am Terry 33 years old with type III only I am glad you are

here and I think it is great you can walk at 47. I would like to talk

sometime about SMA E-mail me if you want.

Terry w

Marla, I'm so glad you decided to quit being a lurker:) I know the ashamed feeling you are having. Mine is really bad when I look at my daughters wedding pictures and the kids graduration pictures. I think how embarrased they must have been to have me there. I know its not true and that they love me in spite of my weight. And sometimes family can be so hurtful and not even realize they are doing it. My hubby is sometimes my worse enemy. He don't try and stop me from exercising and losing weight but sometimes the negative coments is like ice water in the face. Like you cant lose weight, it's genetic. your whole family is fat. It's in your genes. Or everytime something breaks like the toliet seat there will be the comment Well... I'm not gonna say anything (then here come the buts) but.....your just too fat for it to hold up. Or while exercising... the floor is gonna fall in. I honestly don't think he means to be mean....sometimes I think comments are as much a habit to family members as overeating is to us. What I am sitting here saying is you are not doing this alone. I really don't think you will ever live in a junk free eating enviroment. Just like when you are outside your house there are very high calorie choices the same is true in your house. Because we decide we want to live better and shed some weight other members of our family arent on a diet and we cant force our dieting on them. If you can learn to make those good food choices outside your home then you can also make good food choices inside your home. Then there will be no stopping you! Just try and take a clogged ear to hurtful comments and focus on very small weight loss goals at first. With the thought in your head....I can do this. I will lose weight and feel so much better about myself. I can do it by myself. (but you won't be doing it by youself because you have us:) )When your daughter sees you have lost a noticably amount of weight maybe then she sees what you are accomplishing maybe she will decide to join you. She is probably just as scared and frustrated as you are right now of your failure to lose weight but dosn't admit to it. Because you know, she has probably tried to lose weight at some time or another and simply didnt tell anyone for fear of no support. I'm sure she has had the same feelings we have. Pay attention to your daily living for awhile and see if you can focus on your problem areas. I find I have been getting way too many calories at all my meals especially supper and not enough exercise. After joining the group I have dug out my smallest plate i own. I eat out of it now and when the plate looks fuller it seems more filling. (Just a trick on the mind but it works) I have cut my breakfast and lunch calories fairly easy. I still have my hot chocloate every morning because I don't want to deprive myself of it but what I did was switched from a large tumbler to a cup. And instead of adding the 3 tablespoon of powered choc mix I only use a teaspoon and a half. It is still is plenty of chocolate but a lot less calories. I do still have a huge problem lowering my supper calories. Once again this is where family comes into play. My son brings home meals that are high in calories and I fix full meals because that is the one meal that most of my family is all together at meal time so It is my largest meal. So I won't lie about it. Supper is hard for me. Once again I am trying to limit my bread and meat portions. When you shop and get home with your food think about serving size. If you buy a bag or a whole chicken. Cut it up and freeze only 1 piece for each family member in a baggie. Then when you go to cook you only have 1 serving each. With side veggies it is plenty. You might want more to begin with but when you have only cooked 1 piece a piece you wont be tempted to have "just one more". I am gonna try to apply this same logic with side dishes like tator tots and food like that. If I can count out a portion size then thats all im gonna cook. You cant eat it if you dont cook it:) When I buy pork steaks I cut them in half and only cook a half piece for each family member. It cuts our food budget and my calorie intake. A win win sitution. You still will have to watch those calories though as sometimes those side dishes can be pretty bad. I couldnt believe how many calories was in some foods. So see... we are all struggling here. Thats why we are here. We all need help. I know I do. This is very hard for me. I need support. I find being here gives me the freedom to admit when I messed up, or scream with Joy if I lose. I don't hestitate to ask for hints and tips. (remember everyone here is going though the same thing you are) Also remember what works for one person may not work for another. But it is nice to have people make suggestions. You can then try some and see if it might help you or you may run upon a handy idea that helps you that you might share with us. Just one thing to always remember. This group is here. Noone here can critizize you or poke fun as they have the same problem. You can cry, ask questions, make suggestions, brag what ever you need to help your weight loss. You just have to ignore some of my post though as I get to talking then the next thing you know I'm rambling on and on. I guess I just want to help as much as possible because I know what its like and i just want to share my ideas. The group is still new to me too and I'm hoping I will still be as excited about being here 3 months from today as I am now.

The Personal Touch~:~Tags, Stats, or anything else personalized with your name.Everything here is personalized!http://free.hostdepartment.com/t/thepersonaltouchMy Personal Web Site

intro

HI I am new here. I am looking for support and motivation on losing the weight I need to lose.I am 37, married with two teens. I have 127 pounds to lose.my choice of dieting is counting calories and exersize. okay.. counting calories and knowing I SHOULD exercise.. I am having trouble with the exercise part right now. :o)but doing good with the calorie counting and restricting my food intake. My biggest problem is people telling me "my way" is the wrong way..that is not supporting me. but rather discouraging.looking forward to learning new things and recieving support and inproving my own view of me for my mental well being, and my body for my husband.~M~100-Plus Files page 100-plus/files100-Plus Links page 100-plus/links

I don't really have much trouble with my meals. My worst time is after supper, eating between supper and bedtime. I don't know what to do to stop snacking like that. I know it's bad cuz of less exercise before bed. But how to stop.With being diabetic, it's also really bad because it raises my morning blood sugar. I do some exercise. I love my stationary bike and ab lounge. But I just haven't been able to get motivated to do a video. I love walking. That is something I look forward to once it warms up. My kids don't make negative comments. They are good about that. I think you might be right about my daughter, wanting to lose but afraid to try. Being afraid of failing has always been a factor for me, a reason to stand back and not try. And also fear of being laughed at. I was teased and made fun of when I was a kid, and the fear of it stayed with me. But I am going to carefully ask her if she could hide her snacks from me. Thank you so much, all of you for being here.

hugs

Marla, I'm so glad you decided to quit being a lurker:) I know the ashamed feeling you are having. Mine is really bad when I look at my daughters wedding pictures and the kids graduration pictures. I think how embarrased they must have been to have me there. I know its not true and that they love me in spite of my weight. And sometimes family can be so hurtful and not even realize they are doing it. My hubby is sometimes my worse enemy. He don't try and stop me from exercising and losing weight but sometimes the negative coments is like ice water in the face. Like you cant lose weight, it's genetic. your whole family is fat. It's in your genes. Or everytime something breaks like the toliet seat there will be the comment Well... I'm not gonna say anything (then here come the buts) but.....your just too fat for it to hold up. Or while exercising... the floor is gonna fall in. I honestly don't think he means to be mean....sometimes I think comments are as much a habit to family members as overeating is to us. What I am sitting here saying is you are not doing this alone. I really don't think you will ever live in a junk free eating enviroment. Just like when you are outside your house there are very high calorie choices the same is true in your house. Because we decide we want to live better and shed some weight other members of our family arent on a diet and we cant force our dieting on them. If you can learn to make those good food choices outside your home then you can also make good food choices inside your home. Then there will be no stopping you! Just try and take a clogged ear to hurtful comments and focus on very small weight loss goals at first. With the thought in your head....I can do this. I will lose weight and feel so much better about myself. I can do it by myself. (but you won't be doing it by youself because you have us:) )When your daughter sees you have lost a noticably amount of weight maybe then she sees what you are accomplishing maybe she will decide to join you. She is probably just as scared and frustrated as you are right now of your failure to lose weight but dosn't admit to it. Because you know, she has probably tried to lose weight at some time or another and simply didnt tell anyone for fear of no support. I'm sure she has had the same feelings we have. Pay attention to your daily living for awhile and see if you can focus on your problem areas. I find I have been getting way too many calories at all my meals especially supper and not enough exercise. After joining the group I have dug out my smallest plate i own. I eat out of it now and when the plate looks fuller it seems more filling. (Just a trick on the mind but it works) I have cut my breakfast and lunch calories fairly easy. I still have my hot chocloate every morning because I don't want to deprive myself of it but what I did was switched from a large tumbler to a cup. And instead of adding the 3 tablespoon of powered choc mix I only use a teaspoon and a half. It is still is plenty of chocolate but a lot less calories. I do still have a huge problem lowering my supper calories. Once again this is where family comes into play. My son brings home meals that are high in calories and I fix full meals because that is the one meal that most of my family is all together at meal time so It is my largest meal. So I won't lie about it. Supper is hard for me. Once again I am trying to limit my bread and meat portions. When you shop and get home with your food think about serving size. If you buy a bag or a whole chicken. Cut it up and freeze only 1 piece for each family member in a baggie. Then when you go to cook you only have 1 serving each. With side veggies it is plenty. You might want more to begin with but when you have only cooked 1 piece a piece you wont be tempted to have "just one more". I am gonna try to apply this same logic with side dishes like tator tots and food like that. If I can count out a portion size then thats all im gonna cook. You cant eat it if you dont cook it:) When I buy pork steaks I cut them in half and only cook a half piece for each family member. It cuts our food budget and my calorie intake. A win win sitution. You still will have to watch those calories though as sometimes those side dishes can be pretty bad. I couldnt believe how many calories was in some foods. So see... we are all struggling here. Thats why we are here. We all need help. I know I do. This is very hard for me. I need support. I find being here gives me the freedom to admit when I messed up, or scream with Joy if I lose. I don't hestitate to ask for hints and tips. (remember everyone here is going though the same thing you are) Also remember what works for one person may not work for another. But it is nice to have people make suggestions. You can then try some and see if it might help you or you may run upon a handy idea that helps you that you might share with us. Just one thing to always remember. This group is here. Noone here can critizize you or poke fun as they have the same problem. You can cry, ask questions, make suggestions, brag what ever you need to help your weight loss. You just have to ignore some of my post though as I get to talking then the next thing you know I'm rambling on and on. I guess I just want to help as much as possible because I know what its like and i just want to share my ideas. The group is still new to me too and I'm hoping I will still be as excited about being here 3 months from today as I am now.

The Personal Touch~:~Tags, Stats, or anything else personalized with your name.Everything here is personalized!http://free.hostdepartment.com/t/thepersonaltouchMy Personal Web Site

intro

Try brushing your teeth and rinsing with listerine when you get a hankering for a snack. Nothing taste right for awhile after that. LOL If you dont like how it taste you wont eat it. Just a suggestion:)

intro

HI Terry,

It's nice to hear from someone that would like to talk. I've contacted a

couple others from the list and they haven't answered me back. I have allot

of experience's with sma3 and would like to share them if you or anyone else

would like answers to any questions you may have. I sure wish there was a

list like this one back when I was 30.

Bill

Re: Intro

> Hello Bill I am Terry 33 years old with type III only I am glad you are

> here and I think it is great you can walk at 47. I would like to talk

> sometime about SMA E-mail me if you want.

>

> Terry w

>

>

>

>

>

> A FEW RULES

>

> * The list members come from many backgrounds, ages and beliefs So all

> members most be tolerant and respectful to all members.

>

> * Some adult language and topics (like sexual health, swearing..) may

> occur occasionally in emails. Over use of inappropriate language will

> not be allowed. If your under 16 ask your parents/gaurdian before you

> join the list.

>

> * No SPAMMING or sending numerous emails unrelated to the topics of

> spinal muscular atrophy, health, and the daily issues of the disabled.

>

> Post message:

> Subscribe: -subscribe

> Unsubscribe: -unsubscribe

>

> List manager: (Sexy Mature Artist) Email: Esma1999@...

>

>

>

>

> oogroups.com

>

> List manager: (Sexy Mature Artist) Email: Esma1999@...

>

>

>

>

>

>

I like that, giving the night time snacks an eviction notice. Yes, that is what I need to do to. Get out, you don't belong here anymore. I am going to check out your article.

hugs

That's my problem too. I do great during the day then blow it at night before bed. I have an article on my website ( www.geocities.com/asmallersapphyre ) about ending nighttime snacking but I actually need to print it out so I have it handy ;)). I've been blowing my diet bad the last two weeks so I'm taking myself in hand and getting back on the stick. Since I have this temp job exericise is taken care of so that's good. Now to give the nighttime snackins an eviction notice! :)eeyore1959@... wrote:

I don't really have much trouble with my meals. My worst time is after supper, eating between supper and bedtime. I don't know what to do to stop snacking like that.<snip>

-Sapphyre

Feel Free to Visit: www.geocities.com/asmallersapphyre www.livejournal.com/users/changescomin

- Helps protect you from nasty viruses. 100-Plus Files page 100-plus/files100-Plus Links page 100-plus/links

HI Marla-

I have been in that place too, wanting to stick to a healthy plan and then eating everything in site. I have a problem with binge eating but I do not purge. I had a binge last night and went to bed feeling so sorry for myself and feeling physically ill to boot. I cried myself to sleep telling myself what a failure I am. But you know what...I got up this morning and said today is a new day and I am going to take it one hour at a time. I am not perfect and I will make bad food choices but that's ok as long as I try. Hang in there and I am glad you shared today!!!

I wish I had some advice about your daguther bringing home the bad food. That is a hard thing. I have discovered myself that if the bad food stays out of the house I am much better at controlling myself.

265/257/238

ODAAT

intro

Suzy,

Last night was bad for me too. I was feeling very upset with myself. But I was in a better frame of mind this morning too. And sharing with you ladies has has really been helpful. You all have such great advice and just knowing that I can turn to this group means so much.

hugs

HI Marla-

I have been in that place too, wanting to stick to a healthy plan and then eating everything in site. I have a problem with binge eating but I do not purge. I had a binge last night and went to bed feeling so sorry for myself and feeling physically ill to boot. I cried myself to sleep telling myself what a failure I am. But you know what...I got up this morning and said today is a new day and I am going to take it one hour at a time. I am not perfect and I will make bad food choices but that's ok as long as I try. Hang in there and I am glad you shared today!!!

I wish I had some advice about your daguther bringing home the bad food. That is a hard thing. I have discovered myself that if the bad food stays out of the house I am much better at controlling myself.

265/257/238

ODAAT

intro

Never, ever feel too ashamed to write the list - most of us can totally relate. I have been junking out since Saturday - a day with friends / family, Sunday Super Bowl, Monday - didn't care - yesterday and today - so stinking mad I could kill. I said I was going back on track today - but it was just as bad as yesterday. But now that I have cleared the crap out of my house - I should be good again. I did get 18 glasses of water in today. Congrats on the 41 pounds you've lost so far!!!!! You must be doing some resisting temptation - WTG! Does your daughter realize that as a diabetic that stuff is bad for you? Here's the harder part though - we have to be strong. I'm fine if it's out of sight - even if it's in the house, as long as I'm not looking at it I have a will of iron LOLeeyore1959@... wrote: I just love you all very much. I have been a member for a while now. I am more of a lurker. But I read all the mail, and share the ups and downs. I haven't written before because I feel so ashamed of myself. I will have a few really good days, then something happens and I am off track so bad. Sometimes I just want to cry, and do. I feel like I just don't know what to do anymore to get myself back on track for good. But in reading the letters from all of you, I just feel so much love and support, and you wonderful ladies don't even know I exist. I have 2 grown kids, and a beautiful granddaughter, and we all live together. But I just can't get any real help from them. In fact just the opposite, especially with my daughter. She is bigger then I am. I am 307.I started at 348. But instead of wanting to do this with me, or really help me, she is bringing the junk home. And I admit I am just to

weak to resist it all the time. But then I got to thinking, maybe if I talk with you ladies, share my weakness, somehow it will help me be stronger. I am doing to food mover. I am diabetic and this is the best plan out there for me. Well thank you for letting me rant on. hugs Marla Live, Love, Laugh

I have to share this. I did not eat last night before bed. I just kept thinking about all of you, and how supportive you all are. It's like you all gave me strength.

hugs

Hi Marla, This group is wonderful. They have been a GREAT support to me when no one else was. I hope you will continue to join and post and get some great support too.

100-Plus Files page 100-plus/files100-Plus Links page 100-plus/links

Oh I am just like you. If I don't see it, I don't think about it, and I don't want it. But it's hard when she sits and snacks in front of me. But I am trying. I did talk with her yesterday about the snacks, and she agreed to keep them someplace I can't find. I kind of think she does want to lose too, but is afraid to try, afraid of failing. So I need to be strong, to show her a positive side.

hugs

Never, ever feel too ashamed to write the list - most of us can totally relate. I have been junking out since Saturday - a day with friends / family, Sunday Super Bowl, Monday - didn't care - yesterday and today - so stinking mad I could kill. I said I was going back on track today - but it was just as bad as yesterday. But now that I have cleared the crap out of my house - I should be good again. I did get 18 glasses of water in today.

Congrats on the 41 pounds you've lost so far!!!!! You must be doing some resisting temptation - WTG! Does your daughter realize that as a diabetic that stuff is bad for you? Here's the harder part though - we have to be strong. I'm fine if it's out of sight - even if it's in the house, as long as I'm not looking at it I have a will of iron LOLeeyore1959@... wrote:

I just love you all very much. I have been a member for a while now. I am more of a lurker. But I read all the mail, and share the ups and downs. I haven't written before because I feel so ashamed of myself. I will have a few really good days, then something happens and I am off track so bad. Sometimes I just want to cry, and do. I feel like I just don't know what to do anymore to get myself back on track for good. But in reading the letters from all of you, I just feel so much love and support, and you wonderful ladies don't even know I exist. I have 2 grown kids, and a beautiful granddaughter, and we all live together. But I just can't get any real help from them. In fact just the opposite, especially with my daughter. She is bigger then I am. I am 307.I started at 348. But instead of wanting to do this with me, or really help me, she is bringing the junk home. And I admit I am just to weak to resist it all the time. But then I got to thinking, maybe if I talk with you ladies, share my weakness, somehow it will help me be stronger. I am doing to food mover. I am diabetic and this is the best plan out there for me. Well thank you for letting me rant on. hugs Marla

Live, Love, Laugh 100-Plus Files page 100-plus/files100-Plus Links page 100-plus/links

Good for you! That is one of those small steps. You will be so surprised as too how much of a difference cutting some of the small stuff out can make. I'm still taking little steps too but I think all these small steps is making me more aware of what I'm doing. My stepometer fell off my waist yesterday and broke:( Ahh well. they didnt have all these fancy gadgets in the old days. Noone really needs them anyhow.

Re: intro

Hi Marla, This group is wonderful. They have been a GREAT support to me when no one else was. I hope you will continue to join and post and get some great support too.

100-Plus Files page 100-plus/files100-Plus Links page 100-plus/links