RemedySpot.com

Intro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No CT of adrenals yet. I've been referred to an Endo in La Jolla; since there are none in my immediate area, it may be a while before I get the appointment. The only tests I've had done were for heart related problems and just recently saw a nephrologist for the low k. The nephrologist did a series of tests like the ultrasound of the kidneys and bladder, 24 hour urine for sodium and k. He said that he could not find a reason for my low k. From: lowerbp2

<lowerbp2@...>hyperaldosteronism Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 7:14:56 PMSubject: Re: Intro

Most Conn's have HA and they go away with Rx. What did the CT of your adrenals show?

Clarence E. Grim, BS, MS, MD

Specializing in Primary Aldosteronism, Difficult High Blood Pressure and recent evolutionary forces on high blood pressure in populations today.

On Saturday, February 13, 2010, at 02:15PM, "Christy Cassius" <christycassius> wrote:

>

Nanci,

Oh my goodness! I left that out in order to just get to the point, but yes, i was told it was panic attacks at 1st. Same scenario as you. I was given Ativan and told to eat more bananas at the hospital. It wasn't until after the 4th visit that I went into SVT with a heart rate of 245 and was admitted to the hospital for a week that they paid attention. The cardiologist I saw there has been wonderful and he is the one who gave me the potential dx of Conn's. It took 4 months and countless tests. I've had the 24 hr and 1 month event monitor, MRI and CT for the brain (for the dizziness & near fainting), kidney ultrasound, etc... I have always followed a very healthy diet as well and my base went from 110 pounds to 120 in a matter of days from the water

retention :(

hyperaldosteronism

Sent: Fri, February 12, 2010 10:28:11 PM

Subject: Re: [hyperaldosteronism ] Intro

Christy,

For got to add this, how did the ER not just blow off your symptoms to lousy eating habits and panic attacks?

10 years ago, this mess started for me, and even with the low K, it was just blow off to anxiety/panic attacks. I'm impressed the ER took you seriously. My EKG strips were "normal", except for the 150 heart rate. Or as the ER doctor said, " you're just a little tachy."

Didn't matter that I ate a no salt/no junk food diet, and no history of mental illness. I got labeled as a nut. I was told the next time the episode happened to breathe into a bag and eat more bananas (which I'm anaphylactic to- big help)

Nanci

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:33:57 -0800 (PST)

hyperaldosteronism<hyperaldosteronism>

Subject: [hyperaldosteronism ] Intro

My name is Christy and I have just been referred to an endocrineologist with a possible dx of Conn's disease. For the past few months, I have been in and out of the ER for near fainting and heart palpatations. Each time my blood pressure has shot up out of the blue and my K has been low. I was put on metropol 25 mg and a k supplement. Even though I am on the k supplement and eat a high k diet my k barely makes it to 3.5. My symptoms seem to come on suddenly. My normal bp is 90/65 with a hr of 78, but with each episode I'll all of a sudden feel faint, get very cold, and my bp jumps to 154/104 with a hr of 150-160. Is this typical for Conn's? I've always had low bp and never had these sypmtoms before. I do urinate like 6 times a night, get facial flushing, never sweat, and am always cold. Because of this I now have a lot of anxiety. Any help and encouragement will be greatly appreciated as I am just starting what looks like a long journey.

Sent from my iPhone

No CT of adrenals yet. I've been referred to an Endo in La Jolla; since there are none in my immediate area, it may be a while before I get the appointment. The only tests I've had done were for heart related problems and just recently saw a nephrologist for the low k. The nephrologist did a series of tests like the ultrasound of the kidneys and bladder, 24 hour urine for sodium and k. He said that he could not find a reason for my low k. From: lowerbp2

<lowerbp2@...>hyperaldosteronism Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 7:14:56 PMSubject: Re: Intro

Most Conn's have HA and they go away with Rx. What did the CT of your adrenals show?

Specializing in Primary Aldosteronism, Difficult High Blood Pressure and recent evolutionary forces on high blood pressure in populations today.

On Saturday, February 13, 2010, at 02:15PM, "Christy Cassius" <christycassius> wrote:

>

Nanci,

Oh my goodness! I left that out in order to just get to the point, but yes, i was told it was panic attacks at 1st. Same scenario as you. I was given Ativan and told to eat more bananas at the hospital. It wasn't until after the 4th visit that I went into SVT with a heart rate of 245 and was admitted to the hospital for a week that they paid attention. The cardiologist I saw there has been wonderful and he is the one who gave me the potential dx of Conn's. It took 4 months and countless tests. I've had the 24 hr and 1 month event monitor, MRI and CT for the brain (for the dizziness & near fainting), kidney ultrasound, etc... I have always followed a very healthy diet as well and my base went from 110 pounds to 120 in a matter of days from the water

hyperaldosteronism

Christy,

For got to add this, how did the ER not just blow off your symptoms to lousy eating habits and panic attacks?

10 years ago, this mess started for me, and even with the low K, it was just blow off to anxiety/panic attacks. I'm impressed the ER took you seriously. My EKG strips were "normal", except for the 150 heart rate. Or as the ER doctor said, " you're just a little tachy."

Didn't matter that I ate a no salt/no junk food diet, and no history of mental illness. I got labeled as a nut. I was told the next time the episode happened to breathe into a bag and eat more bananas (which I'm anaphylactic to- big help)

Nanci

My name is Christy and I have just been referred to an endocrineologist with a possible dx of Conn's disease. For the past few months, I have been in and out of the ER for near fainting and heart palpatations. Each time my blood pressure has shot up out of the blue and my K has been low. I was put on metropol 25 mg and a k supplement. Even though I am on the k supplement and eat a high k diet my k barely makes it to 3.5. My symptoms seem to come on suddenly. My normal bp is 90/65 with a hr of 78, but with each episode I'll all of a sudden feel faint, get very cold, and my bp jumps to 154/104 with a hr of 150-160. Is this typical for Conn's? I've always had low bp and never had these sypmtoms before. I do urinate like 6 times a night, get facial flushing, never sweat, and am always cold. Because of this I now have a lot of anxiety. Any help and encouragement will be greatly appreciated as I am just starting what looks like a long journey.

Sent from my iPhone

I was also told that I had too much sodium in my urine, but was not given an explanation for it, nor was the nephrologist overly concerned over that. From: lowerbp2 <lowerbp2@...>hyperaldosteronism Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 7:14:56 PMSubject: Re:

Intro

>

Nanci,

hyperaldosteronism

Christy,

Nanci

Sent from my iPhone

I was also told that I had too much sodium in my urine, but was not given an explanation for it, nor was the nephrologist overly concerned over that. From: lowerbp2 <lowerbp2@...>hyperaldosteronism Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 7:14:56 PMSubject: Re:

Intro

>

Nanci,

hyperaldosteronism

Christy,

Nanci

Sent from my iPhone

Too much only causes HTN an enlarged heart and kidney failure. The Neps make thei money when the kidney fails so the don't worry about it. Tiped sad Send form miiPhone ;-)May your pressure be low!CE Grim MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Feb 14, 2010, at 1:33 PM, Christy Cassius <christycassius@...> wrote:

I was also told that I had too much sodium in my urine, but was not given an explanation for it, nor was the nephrologist overly concerned over that. From: lowerbp2 <lowerbp2mac>hyperaldosteronism Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 7:14:56 PMSubject: Re:

Intro

>

Nanci,

hyperaldosteronism

Christy,

Nanci

Sent from my iPhone

Oh and the explanation is you eat too much salt at least. Tiped sad Send form miiPhone ;-)May your pressure be low!CE Grim MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Feb 14, 2010, at 1:33 PM, Christy Cassius <christycassius@...> wrote:

I was also told that I had too much sodium in my urine, but was not given an explanation for it, nor was the nephrologist overly concerned over that. From: lowerbp2 <lowerbp2mac>hyperaldosteronism Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 7:14:56 PMSubject: Re:

Intro

>

Nanci,

hyperaldosteronism

Christy,

Nanci

Sent from my iPhone

I am leaving La Jolla now. Great weather last week. You need to take your Neph my article on the evol of PA SO He knows how to workup HTN AND LOW KTiped sad Send form miiPhone ;-)May your pressure be low!CE Grim MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Feb 14, 2010, at 1:30 PM, Christy Cassius <christycassius@...> wrote:

<lowerbp2mac>hyperaldosteronism Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 7:14:56 PMSubject: Re: Intro

>

Nanci,

hyperaldosteronism

Christy,

Nanci

Sent from my iPhone

I willl contact one of my colleagues to see who he recommends u see. Tiped sad Send form miiPhone ;-)May your pressure be low!CE Grim MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn Feb 14, 2010, at 1:30 PM, Christy Cassius <christycassius@...> wrote:

<lowerbp2mac>hyperaldosteronism Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 7:14:56 PMSubject: Re: Intro

>

Nanci,

hyperaldosteronism

Christy,

Nanci

Sent from my iPhone

A few things that have been consistent in my lab work are high neutrophils at

82, lymphocytes low at 11, RDW high at 14.9, globulin high at 3.5, UR NA

instument high at 163, UR K instrument high at 85.1. Nobody has told me what

this may mean. This had been so frustrating, and I live in a small rural area

with not many doctors. I either have to go 2 hours to San Diego or Palm Springs

:(

Sent from my iPhone

I am available for 1 on 1 consulation for details like this. Contact me at lowerbp2@...On Feb 15, 2010, at 12:35 AM, Christy wrote:A few things that have been consistent in my lab work are high neutrophils at 82, lymphocytes low at 11, RDW high at 14.9, globulin high at 3.5, UR NA instument high at 163, UR K instrument high at 85.1. Nobody has told me what this may mean. This had been so frustrating, and I live in a small rural area with not many doctors. I either have to go 2 hours to San Diego or Palm Springs :(Sent from my iPhone

Hi, I'm Micah and I've recently joined this list after a friend of mine

recommended it. I'm 23yr old dude living in Melbourne Australia and I'm really

into strength training, body building, sports nutrition and most things related

to health and fitness. I'm just starting a degree in Exercise and Sports Science

and I'm also intending on doing a Certificate 4 in fitness and personal training

(when I can afford it), and maybe post-grad as well. I was told there was lots

of knowledgeable people on this list and lots of interesting discussions, I'm

looking forward to it.

I've got a few weeks left of my bulking cycle before I start cutting, and I have

also recently started carb cycling. I'm new to cutting and carb cycling so any

tips on that would be sweet. I'm particularly concerned about losing muscle with

the fat. I'm also headed in for surgery in July, so I'm getting myself as fit as

possible for that, especially because I will be out of the gym for 2-3 months

after that :(

I'm really into Christian Thibaudeau's new I bodybuilder program, and just a big

fan of his in general.

Micah

Melbourne

Australia

Hi Micah,

I've been doing Maura D. Pasquales " Anabolic Diet " since January 1st with

some success. While I have not cut significant weight yet (not in that

phase) I can say it's my favorite diet I've ever done. It cycles 5 days of

high fat/high protein/low carb (high calorie:5000) with 2 days of high carbs

(normal calorie:2000). I am an amateur powerlifter and my deadlift numbers

have been going up.

I highly recommend anything by Pasquale. The first article i read from him

was a very well written piece advocating the 'step up' exercise and then I

saw his name on the Anabolic diet book so i bought it. Guy knows his stuff.

I don't have enough time to try I, bodybuilder so tell me how that goes.

Thibs is a monster, esp. with overhead presses.

What surgery are you having? Maybe there's some things you could do?

Becker

Scranton, PA

USA

Hi Micah,

(normal calorie:2000). I am an amateur powerlifter and my deadlift numbers

have been going up.

Becker

Scranton, PA

USA

Hi ,

Thanks for the heads up about Pasquales anabolic diet. Sounds familiar, I'll

look into it. Powerlifting is sweet, much respect to the dedication of power

lifters. I'll try my luck at it eventually, after more time, experience and

research.

I'm really liking I, bodybuilder. I'm getting a lot of pump from it and my body

seems to be responding well to it, I'm making steady gains. My gains won't be on

the scale of most dudes doing that program though as I'm not doing the anaconda

nutrition. I'm vegan, so I'm using the vegan version of most of the supplements

in anaconda, but my quantities are lower than those suggested in Anaconda

because I'm not training numerous times a day (I wish I had the time for that)

and it would be overkill on my body anyway because I'm quite small. I find the

workouts really enjoyable and a lot more motivating than other methods I have

tried (e.g standard sets or lifting till failure).

I really need to get my carbs in check as I'm putting on more fat with the

muscle than I would like. It just means I'm starting my cutting cycle early than

I originally planned.

I'm having my second sex-reassignment surgery (mastectomy and chest

reconstruction). I won't be able to lift for a while, but I should be able to

work my legs. I don't want to work my legs too much though because they are

already really strong, I've always had more upper body weakness and lower body

strength. I've also got to keep on top of my nutrition while recovering, last

surgery I had I lost 5kgs in 5 days. I took ages just to put it back on, not to

mention getting my strength back up again.

Thanks,

Micah

Melbourne VIC

Australia

Supertraining

Sent: Fri, 19 February, 2010 11:31:39 AM

Subject: Re: Re: Intro

Hi Micah,

(normal calorie:2000) . I am an amateur powerlifter and my deadlift numbers

have been going up.

---------------------------------

Hi ,

Thanks for the heads up about Pasquales anabolic diet. Sounds familiar, I'll

look into it. Powerlifting is sweet, much respect to the dedication of power

lifters. I'll try my luck at it eventually, after more time, experience and

research.

I'm really liking I, bodybuilder. I'm getting a lot of pump from it and my body

seems to be responding well to it, I'm making steady gains. My gains won't be on

the scale of most dudes doing that program though as I'm not doing the anaconda

nutrition. I'm vegan, so I'm using the vegan version of most of the supplements

in anaconda, but my quantities are lower than those suggested in Anaconda

because I'm not training numerous times a day (I wish I had the time for that)

and it would be overkill on my body anyway because I'm quite small. I find the

workouts really enjoyable and a lot more motivating than other methods I have

tried (e.g standard sets or lifting till failure).

I really need to get my carbs in check as I'm putting on more fat with the

muscle than I would like. It just means I'm starting my cutting cycle early than

I originally planned.

I'm having my second sex-reassignment surgery (mastectomy and chest

reconstruction). I won't be able to lift for a while, but I should be able to

work my legs. I don't want to work my legs too much though because they are

already really strong, I've always had more upper body weakness and lower body

strength. I've also got to keep on top of my nutrition while recovering, last

surgery I had I lost 5kgs in 5 days. I took ages just to put it back on, not to

mention getting my strength back up again.

Thanks,

Micah

Melbourne VIC

Australia

Supertraining

Sent: Fri, 19 February, 2010 11:31:39 AM

Subject: Re: Re: Intro

Hi Micah,

(normal calorie:2000) . I am an amateur powerlifter and my deadlift numbers

have been going up.

---------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Welcome, ! I am so sorry to hear this happened to your son. How is he doing?

Winnie Introvaccinations > Hi,> I am new to this group. I have a son who will be 10 in April > and he > has autism. We have been doing classical homeopathy since he > was > about 4 months old. We started out using it for acute stuff and > then > after my son was diagnosed at 22 months we started treating him > for > Autism etc.. My son had many words and was a healthy baby until > he > had 7 shots in one day and then retreated into autism. We have > never > gone the biomedical route but I do support that. I am a HUGE > fan of > Dr, Wakefield. But we took a different road and we do lots of > energy > work and homeopathy. Some therapys we do are BodyTalk, NMT, OT, > PT, > Craniosacral therapy, acupuncture, Chiropractic, medical > intuitive, speech.....> Homeopathy has been wonderful for us.> I am looking forward to learning more and sharing with this group.> Thanks,> > Texas> > "The person who says it cannot be done> should not interrupt the person doing it">

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

The MMR vaccine is the one that injured my son--not autism but chronic allergies and asthma. No other vaccine affected his health like that one did. What's worse is it doesn't even work, but if it did I would never, ever give it again (and I haven't, with four kids).

Follow your gut. You are scared for a reason.

Winnie New member> Vaccinations > > > Hello everyone,> > I am , sahm to 2 daughers with another on the way. Wish> > I had found you all in 05 when my first daughter was born.> > Oldest daughter is vaxed to 2yrs, she is almost 5. Youngest only> > has a few. Thinking of not vaxing at all with my 3rd daughter.> > I am just a person that likes to get the facts right and > not be> > pushed into anything lol.> >> > Thanks,> > > > Anchorage, AK> >> >> > > > >

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hi Silvia,

Welcome to the group. You must be going through a lot of stress

with your kids. I know I have 2 with special needs as well and it’s a constant

battle to help them waged with the balance needed to refuel and reenergize

myself so that I can be there for my kids. Remember we (parents) are no good

to anyone else if we are not good to ourselves first so it’s like that old

saying when you fly “put your oxygen mask on first”. You need to take care of

yourself and give yourself permission to do so – so that you can take care of

your dear kids. I hope you have nice weather were you are today and you can

spend 20 minutes going for a walk or whatever makes you feel good.

Warm wishes,

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of SEO

Sent: May 5, 2010 9:44 AM

CHILDRENWITHCHALLENGESGROUPS (DOT) COM

Subject: Intro

Good morning my name is Silvia I have four

children a fifteen year old girl, a thirteen year old boy who suffers from

learning disability, ADHD and bipolar disorder and twins girls age 8 who suffer

from asthma, learning disability, seizure, hypothyroidism, dyslexia and are

having issues with their stomach, intestines and kidneys. I was suggested to

join a support and community group to help me learn more about my childrens

illnesses as well as be where others understand what I am actually going

through. I am frustrated, overwhelmed and drained of every energy I have and I

am in need of a lot support and I am hoping to find great friends as well as

lot of tips and info to cope with it all.

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Greetings Silvia, I agree with , if you do feel you cannot get out and take a walk, just take a deep breath and breath, but asking for help and support you have made a major shift, pay attention, help is at your door, take another deep breath. Sounds like stress is trying to be in control. Breath and let it go even if it is for a few seconds. Best Regards,SteveOn May 5, 2010, at 9:44 AM, SEO wrote:

Good morning my name is Silvia I have four children a fifteen year old girl, a thirteen year old boy who suffers from learning disability, ADHD and bipolar disorder and twins girls age 8 who suffer from asthma, learning disability, seizure, hypothyroidism, dyslexia and are having issues with their stomach, intestines and kidneys. I was suggested to join a support and community group to help me learn more about my childrens illnesses as well as be where others understand what I am actually going through. I am frustrated, overwhelmed and drained of every energy I have and I am in need of a lot support and I am hoping to find great friends as well as lot of tips and info to cope with it all.

Sent from my iPhone

Best Ed.S Sp. Ed. Brain Gym instructor/consultant537 McJunkin RdTellico Plains, TN 37385423-261-2279423-261-4228 cellwww.mindbodyconnects.netwww.braingym.org

Guest guest

Thank you for the warm welcome and advice, the weather was beatiful but I had company to enjoy the walk maybe today :) Sent from my iPhoneOn May 5, 2010, at 10:25 AM, " Palasti" <lisapal@...> wrote:

Hi Silvia,

Welcome to the group. You must be going through a lot of stress

with your kids. I know I have 2 with special needs as well and it’s a constant

battle to help them waged with the balance needed to refuel and reenergize

myself so that I can be there for my kids. Remember we (parents) are no good

to anyone else if we are not good to ourselves first so it’s like that old

saying when you fly “put your oxygen mask on firstâ€. You need to take care of

yourself and give yourself permission to do so – so that you can take care of

your dear kids. I hope you have nice weather were you are today and you can

spend 20 minutes going for a walk or whatever makes you feel good.

Warm wishes,

Good morning my name is Silvia I have four

children a fifteen year old girl, a thirteen year old boy who suffers from

learning disability, ADHD and bipolar disorder and twins girls age 8 who suffer

from asthma, learning disability, seizure, hypothyroidism, dyslexia and are

having issues with their stomach, intestines and kidneys. I was suggested to

join a support and community group to help me learn more about my childrens

illnesses as well as be where others understand what I am actually going

through. I am frustrated, overwhelmed and drained of every energy I have and I

am in need of a lot support and I am hoping to find great friends as well as

lot of tips and info to cope with it all.

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Thank you Steve I like that advice going to use itSent from my iPhoneOn May 5, 2010, at 7:10 PM, Best <scbest@...> wrote:

Greetings Silvia, I agree with , if you do feel you cannot get out and take a walk, just take a deep breath and breath, but asking for help and support you have made a major shift, pay attention, help is at your door, take another deep breath. Sounds like stress is trying to be in control. Breath and let it go even if it is for a few seconds. Best Regards,SteveOn May 5, 2010, at 9:44 AM, SEO wrote:

Good morning my name is Silvia I have four children a fifteen year old girl, a thirteen year old boy who suffers from learning disability, ADHD and bipolar disorder and twins girls age 8 who suffer from asthma, learning disability, seizure, hypothyroidism, dyslexia and are having issues with their stomach, intestines and kidneys. I was suggested to join a support and community group to help me learn more about my childrens illnesses as well as be where others understand what I am actually going through. I am frustrated, overwhelmed and drained of every energy I have and I am in need of a lot support and I am hoping to find great friends as well as lot of tips and info to cope with it all.

Sent from my iPhone

Best Ed.S Sp. Ed. Brain Gym instructor/consultant537 McJunkin RdTellico Plains, TN 37385423-261-2279423-261-4228 cellwww.mindbodyconnects.netwww.braingym.org

Guest guest

My advice is to maybe see a ND and check your adrenal and thyroid function. I suffered from burnout and supplements made me feel much more energetic again. I also supplement with iron. XO

Good morning my name is Silvia I have four children a fifteen year old girl, a thirteen year old boy who suffers from learning disability, ADHD and bipolar disorder and twins girls age 8 who suffer from asthma, learning disability, seizure, hypothyroidism, dyslexia and are having issues with their stomach, intestines and kidneys. I was suggested to join a support and community group to help me learn more about my childrens illnesses as well as be where others understand what I am actually going through. I am frustrated, overwhelmed and drained of every energy I have and I am in need of a lot support and I am hoping to find great friends as well as lot of tips and info to cope with it all.Sent from my iPhone

Best Ed.S Sp. Ed.

Brain Gym instructor/consulta nt

537 McJunkin Rd

Tellico Plains, TN 37385

423-261-2279

423-261-4228 cell

www.mindbodyconnects.net

www.braingym. org

Guest guest

Hi Silvia,

Wow!  Well, all I can say is that you've chosen the right group

to join.  I don't think you'll find a more supportive, caring, loving group of

parents, therapists and doctors that those here in this group.  Do you

know much about the Masgutova Method?  Having had the opportunity to attend 2

family conferences and spend time with many of those who chat on this site, I can

tell you with all honesty, that there is no better place to receive nurturing

advice and support!  If you can find a therapist who specializes in the

Masgutova Method and begin this work on your kids, you will also experience the

benefits!  I look forward to my son's PT session as much for myself each week

as for  him!   This work empowers those who have chosen to do " whatever it

takes " to help their kids…to be able to help them feel better is the best

therapy there could be for me!  I feel like I'm an active participant in my

son's quest to overcome the challenges of autism.

Best wishes to you and your family.  Take deep breaths and get a

massage once in a while!!!!!    Take people up on offers of respite when

offered and schedule in some time for yourself each day…even if it's just 15

minutes!! 

Take care!

annette

Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 5:40 AM

Subject: Re: Intro

Thank you for the warm welcome and advice, the weather was

beatiful but I had company to enjoy the walk maybe today :)

Sent from my iPhone

On May 5, 2010, at 10:25 AM, " Palasti " <lisapal@...> wrote:

Hi Silvia,

Welcome to

the group. You must be going through a lot of stress with your kids. I know I have

2 with special needs as well and it’s a constant battle to help them waged with

the balance needed to refuel and reenergize myself so that I can be there for

my kids. Remember we (parents) are no good to anyone else if we are not

good to ourselves first so it’s like that old saying when you fly “put your

oxygen mask on firstâ€. You need to take care of yourself and give

yourself permission to do so – so that you can take care of your dear

kids. I hope you have nice weather were you are today and you can spend

20 minutes going for a walk or whatever makes you feel good.

Warm

wishes,

[mailto: ]

On Behalf Of SEO

Good morning my name is Silvia I have four children a fifteen year old girl,

a thirteen year old boy who suffers from learning disability, ADHD and bipolar

disorder and twins girls age 8 who suffer from asthma, learning disability,

seizure, hypothyroidism, dyslexia and are having issues with their stomach,

intestines and kidneys. I was suggested to join a support and community group

to help me learn more about my childrens illnesses as well as be where others

understand what I am actually going through. I am frustrated, overwhelmed and

drained of every energy I have and I am in need of a lot support and I am

hoping to find great friends as well as lot of tips and info to cope with it

all.

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Thank you I will definetly look into that and I am trying to make a habit or routine of locking myself away from the world even if it's 15 minutes THANK YOU I am excited to be hereSent from my iPhoneOn May 11, 2010, at 11:13 AM, "Annette Musso" <annettemusso@...> wrote:

Hi Silvia,lf

Wow! Well, all I can say is that you've chosen the right group

to join. I don't think you'll find a more supportive, caring, loving group of

parents, therapists and doctors that those here in this group. Do you

know much about the Masgutova Method? Having had the opportunity to attend 2

family conferences and spend time with many of those who chat on this site, I can

tell you with all honesty, that there is no better place to receive nurturing

advice and support! If you can find a therapist who specializes in the

Masgutova Method and begin this work on your kids, you will also experience the

benefits! I look forward to my son's PT session as much for myself each week

as for him! This work empowers those who have chosen to do "whatever it

takes" to help their kids…to be able to help them feel better is the best

therapy there could be for me! I feel like I'm an active participant in my

son's quest to overcome the challenges of autism.

Best wishes to you and your family. Take deep breaths and get a

massage once in a while!!!!! Take people up on offers of respite when

offered and schedule in some time for yourself each day…even if it's just 15

minutes!!

Take care!

annette

Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 5:40 AM

Subject: Re: Intro

Thank you for the warm welcome and advice, the weather was

beatiful but I had company to enjoy the walk maybe today :)

Sent from my iPhone

On May 5, 2010, at 10:25 AM, " Palasti" <lisapalsympatico (DOT) ca> wrote:

Hi Silvia,

Welcome to

the group. You must be going through a lot of stress with your kids. I know I have

2 with special needs as well and it’s a constant battle to help them waged with

the balance needed to refuel and reenergize myself so that I can be there for

my kids. Remember we (parents) are no good to anyone else if we are not

good to ourselves first so it’s like that old saying when you fly “put your

oxygen mask on firstâ€. You need to take care of yourself and give

yourself permission to do so – so that you can take care of your dear

kids. I hope you have nice weather were you are today and you can spend

20 minutes going for a walk or whatever makes you feel good.

Warm

wishes,

[mailto: ]

On Behalf Of SEO

Good morning my name is Silvia I have four children a fifteen year old girl,

a thirteen year old boy who suffers from learning disability, ADHD and bipolar

disorder and twins girls age 8 who suffer from asthma, learning disability,

seizure, hypothyroidism, dyslexia and are having issues with their stomach,

intestines and kidneys. I was suggested to join a support and community group