RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You can vote whatever you want to vote. I can’t even remember what I’m registered as! I vote for the best person I think, who cares what party they belong to…so I don’t think it matters what you’re registered as Nita, mom to: 18, Jon 16, 14, 12, 9, Christian (7/16/03 to 8/22/04), 5, Isaac 3 and , born 3/1/11http://momof6.dotphoto.com for possibly current pictures and http://nitasspot.blogspot.comLearn from the mistakes of others. Trust me... you can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Guest guest

You can vote for whomever you wish for in the general election but the primary is different. If you are registered democratic & want to vote for a republican in the primary you will need to contact the GOP to register to vote for Ron . I personally feel Ron is the only choice if we value our freedoms & liberties. He also has the most consistent & truthful voting record of any political candidate. There is no double speak with Ron ! Sent from my iPhoneOn Aug 18, 2011, at 6:09 AM, "Venita Garner" <nitagarner@...> wrote:

You can vote whatever you want to vote. I can’t even remember what I’m registered as! I vote for the best person I think, who cares what party they belong to…so I don’t think it matters what you’re registered as Nita, mom to: 18, Jon 16, 14, 12, 9, Christian (7/16/03 to 8/22/04), 5, Isaac 3 and , born 3/1/11http://momof6.dotphoto.com for possibly current pictures and http://nitasspot.blogspot.comLearn from the mistakes of others. Trust me... you can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Guest guest

Ron is not radical at all. Everything he believes in, is the foundation of what our country was built on.

From: "K05CORNE@..." <K05CORNE@...>Vaccinations Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 7:23 AMSubject: Re: Re: (unknown)

Is he trying to run again?

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Sender: Vaccinations

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:02:26 -0000

<Vaccinations >

ReplyVaccinations

Subject: Re: (unknown)

I was a registered Dem,and I'm ready to change my register just so I can vote in the primary. Anyone ever changed like that or know how to go about making that change? Do I need to reregister completely? He's a very radical politician with some pretty crazy ideas of which I don't agree with....but mostly I do agree....and he sure looks better/ more honest/ more realistic/ more likely to actually make change than any other politician I have encountered. AND he's for ALL obvious freedoms.....including health....so I am ALL for him right now: )Sorry this reply was kind of ot.~>> Ron does say that it is none of the federal government's business to legislate about vaccines. Â He is

right!>  > ~ Maureen R. Gradvohl ~ > > >________________________________> From: Venita Garner <nitagarner@...>> Vaccinations > Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 9:58 AM> Subject: RE: (unknown)> > >  > I voted for Ron last time and I’ll vote for him again! Just for the fact he’s for health freedom! Cuz really, the saying ‘if you don’t have your health you don’t have anything’ is so true.>  > Nita, mom to: 18, Jon 16, 14, 12, 9, Christian (7/16/03 to 8/22/04), 5, Isaac 3 and , born 3/1/11> http://momof6.dotphoto.com for possibly current pictures and http://nitasspot.blogspot.com> Learn from the mistakes of others. Trust me... you can't live long enough to make them all yourself.>

Guest guest

i think its refer to hospital because whatever the procedure is to be done it should be done in a hospital setup correct me if i am wrong... ; dentaljournalclub ; walkingthroughore@...From: hebatallah.sherif@...Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:25:45 +0100Subject: (unknown)

A patient with history of MI, who underwent angioplasty 3 days ago and now has acute pulpitis. How would you manage?

A. Refer to hospital

B.prescribe antibiotics

C.extirpate the pulp

D. Do tye rct

Thanks a lot

Guest guest

Reason for tingling of hands and feet during treatment of long standing procedure?

Alga Zelda <doc_alga@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

(unknown)

Sent:

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 5:30:50 PM

Thxxx

Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: Ore 1

Sent:

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 3:49:23 PM

Yes,it is warthin's but only in 10% SincerelyLyudmylaFrom: Alga Zelda <doc_alga@...> Sent: Thursday, 25 August 2011, 16:39Subject: Ore 1

Which salivary gland tumour occur bilaterally????? I think its warthin tumour cud nyone confirm plzzzzz thxx

Guest guest

Sure, if you like being really confused.  The whole idea of the new package was to take the 85 or so files that existed in the old package and replace them.  The 7 Options files alone replace most of the previous designs:  1C one inhibit, one reward, 2C two inhibits and one reward in each, squishes, squashes, windowed squashes, sum-differenc squishes, synchrony and HEG.  7 designs.  No need to go into the Signal Diagram and fool around with filters to change training bands.  The designs that are better done with the older versions (e.g. alpha beta symmetry, alpha theta, alpha up, etc.) are included in the Specialty files.

What I suggest to people is that they take all the files they have in their Design folder and put them all in a single folder called OLD TLC (if you download the Designs List Manual first, it has a section on how to prepare and install the new stuff.  I still have the old files in a museum, but once you let yourself learn the new ones, I doubt you'll ever go back to the old ones.

Pete-- Van Deusenpvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.comUSA 305 433 3160BR 47 3346 6235

The Learning Curve, Inc.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Sharrie Hanley <drsharrie@...> wrote:

Pete

Can i download the new stuff and still keep the old stuff?

Guest guest

Hi Kirk,

You have to unsubscribe yourself. You can do this by clicking on the link at the bottom right of this page. Thanks, Kathleen

(unknown)

Please remove kaptkirkster@... from iodine@...Thank youKirk Trussell

Guest guest

Hi Anita

I do feel for you - although I cant advise as I am quite new here myself - but I had such chronic itching some years ago I used to rip my skin off as it was so bad. Hopefully you havent got that bad. I have psoriasis too but I am sure the itching was something to do with hypo symptoms - trouble is the GPs dont and wont listen to us. I used to be given anti-histamines too but they have a habit of knocking you out unfortunately - my hypo brain fog is bad enough without anti-histamines making me so dopey!!

I am sure someone will put you on the right track - even just starting with the right amount of vits and minerals could make a difference for you.

Sorry I cant be of more help - this is just a note to sympathise with you and to let you know that one of our members will be able to help and advise you soon.As your friend said, one step at a time and you will be on the road to recovery !!

Best wishes.

Colleen

From: Anita <anita.clark71@...>"thyroid treatment " <thyroid treatment >Sent: Sun, 4 September, 2011 10:52:22Subject: (unknown)

Please help, although I was first diagnosed november 2007, I had many of the symptoms years before assiotated with hypothyrodism the results of my first test were 10 no fbc was taken and was given 25mcg. My last test which was oct 2010 the results were 11.5

plasma free triiodothyronine level 4.2, plasma ths level 3.95 mu/l my dose is now 50mcg. Before this last test I asked to see an endo, but was told when the results came back I was normal, so the nhs wouldnt fund it. When i have been to the doctors in the past and explained i was feeling awful he put me on a higher dose, but my itching increased, so had to lower the dose again. Lately my itching has increased again and am having to take extra antihistamins. My reading for the adrenal questionaire, was 1.7 which i think means moderate problems, my pulse reading this morning 4.9.10 was 44 per min. I must admit in my aries fashion i went head first into what i thought i should do, so have had blood test cfb including antibodies,iron and cortisol, i get the results on 7.9.10. I was advised by my friend mo who is a member of the group to take things one step at a time, in hindsight i should of listened. with regards anita

Guest guest

Anita, you might be better by writing a letter to your GP and

asking for it to be placed into your medical records.

Tell the doctor that you are no longer willing to put up with

all your terrible symptoms and that you will now actively do whatever is

possible to find the cause and that you hope your doctor will work with you to

find this.

First, list all of your symptoms you are still suffering,

including the terrible itching you are experiencing on your 50mcgs

levothyroxine. List your signs too - it matters not how many you have,

list every single one of them. you can check these against those in our web

site www.tpa-uk.org.uk under

'Hypothyroidism' and then under 'Symptoms and Signs.

Next, take your basal temperature for four or five mornings

before getting out of bed and list these if they are 97.8 degrees F

(36.6degrees C - or less).

Next, list ALL the thyroid function blood tests that you need

which are TSH, free T4, free T4 and tests to see whether you have antibodies to

your thyroid. These are called TPO and TgAb.

Ask also for the following blood tests to be done - Iron, transferrin

saturation%, ferritin, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, magnesium, folate, copper and

zinc. You can tell the doctor that you have learned that should any of these be

low in the reference range, no amount of thyroid hormone can get into the cells

where it needs to do its work until whatever is low has been treated to lift

the levels. (In case your GP is not sure about the connection between these low

levels and hypothyroidism - print out the information at the bottom of this

email and enclose it with your letter to show him/her just some studies and

research that has been done to show the association).

Next, ask that when these blood results are returned, you are

allowed access to them, together with the reference range for each test done.

You can then post them on the forum so we can help with their interpretation.

ALWAYS show the reference range for each test done.

Next, ask for a trial of the pure thyroxine made by dale's

Pharmaceutical company as you believe you are unable to tolerate the fillers in

the synthetic thyroxine.

Next, ask for a referral for a second opinion to an

endocrinologist who has the experience hopefully to sort out what your

particular problem might be.

Doctors do pay more attention to the written word than they

appear to do with face to face consultations, especially when they know your

letter of requests is to be put into your medical notes.

Let us know how you get on , and good luck.

Luv - Sheila

[mailto:thyroid treatment ] On Behalf Of Anita

Sent: 04 September 2011 10:52

thyroid treatment

Subject: (unknown)

Please

help, although I was first diagnosed november 2007, I had many of

the symptoms years before assiotated with hypothyrodism the results

of my first test were 10 no fbc was taken and was given 25mcg. My last

test which was oct 2010 the results were 11.5

plasma

free triiodothyronine level 4.2, plasma ths level 3.95 mu/l my dose is now

50mcg. Before this last test I asked to see an endo, but was told when the

results came back I was normal, so the nhs wouldnt fund it. When i have been to

the doctors in the past and explained i was feeling awful he put me on a higher

dose, but my itching increased, so had to lower the dose again. Lately my

itching has increased again and am having to take extra antihistamins. My

reading for the adrenal questionaire, was 1.7 which i think means moderate

problems, my pulse reading this morning 4.9.10 was 44 per min. I must admit in

my aries fashion i went head first into what i thought i should do, so have had

blood test cfb including antibodies,iron and cortisol, i get the results on

7.9.10. I was advised by my friend mo who is a member of the group to take

things one step at a time, in hindsight i should of listened. with

regards anita

Guest guest

Bad enough to be totally debilitating... is the short answer.

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of ph BassettSent: September 7, 2011 5:05 PM Subject: (unknown)

hi thank you for having me in your group, do you no how bad this scoliosis pain gets!!!!!

Guest guest

For anyone who may not know, Leger is a longtime pillar of the online scoliosis community. He is the list manager (my counterpart) at the Group Scoliosis Treatment -- an excellent group for anyone with concerns beyond/other than flatback syndrome per se., I regret that I have not gotten over to Scoliosis Treatment (or any groups, really) nearly as much as I would like in recent months. I don't know where the summer went. At any rate, I might know more about your current status if I had kept up with your group better. This post led me to wonder: Is your pain still as debilitating as ever? How is your mobility these days?I'll never comprehend why some of the best human beings on this earth seem to get stuck with some of the most horrific problems and afflictions.Best always,>> Bad enough to be totally debilitating... is the short answer.> > > (unknown)> > > > > > hi thank you for having me in your group, do you no how bad this scoliosis pain gets!!!!!>

Guest guest

I am really sad to hear about 's problem....I just recently joined and he was one of the first people here to reach out. I am sorry he is suffering. I hope there will be brighter days .Ellen

Guest guest

Ditto Hollie!

>

> Don't let him wait another minute to Cast! It sounds like your doc needs

> to be reminded of the effects that a 50+ degree curve can have on the

> lungs. Before casting my son had multiple respiritory infections and was

> diagnosed with asthma due to his scoliosis. His pulmonologist confirmed

> that his curve was literally crushing his lungs. Since casting he has not

> had a single asthma attack. If he is actually using Mehta casting then

> the cast will actually be more beneficial to your little one's lungs than

> allowing their spine to crush them!

>

> Hollie

> Mama of Jonas 3 years old in cast #7. 25.7* down from 73*

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Sheila, wrote to the gp and asked for the letter to be placed on medical records. Also the blood tests you suggested, the gp said they didnt do apart from the iron.I asked for a second referral and was told as my test was normal i couldnt see one. he told me my symptoms were anxiety and depression, which could be dealt with by medication which i refused,as i had taken one of the gp questionaires. You asked that i put my results from the blood tests i requested.

2.9.11 thyroid haemoglobin estimation 13.4 g/dl, plasm ferritin leve 23.2, thyroid peroxidase antibody level 8.8, plasma tsh level 2.01,, plasma free t4 level 15.8, plasma cortisol level631, plasma sodium level143mmol/L, plasma potassium level 4.2,

From: Sheila <sheila@...>thyroid treatment Sent: Monday, September 5, 2011 10:15 AMSubject: RE: (unknown)

Anita, you might be better by writing a letter to your GP and asking for it to be placed into your medical records.

Tell the doctor that you are no longer willing to put up with all your terrible symptoms and that you will now actively do whatever is possible to find the cause and that you hope your doctor will work with you to find this.

First, list all of your symptoms you are still suffering, including the terrible itching you are experiencing on your 50mcgs levothyroxine. List your signs too - it matters not how many you have, list every single one of them. you can check these against those in our web site www.tpa-uk.org.uk under 'Hypothyroidism' and then under 'Symptoms and Signs.

Next, take your basal temperature for four or five mornings before getting out of bed and list these if they are 97.8 degrees F (36.6degrees C - or less).

Next, list ALL the thyroid function blood tests that you need which are TSH, free T4, free T4 and tests to see whether you have antibodies to your thyroid. These are called TPO and TgAb.

Ask also for the following blood tests to be done - Iron, transferrin saturation%, ferritin, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, magnesium, folate, copper and zinc. You can tell the doctor that you have learned that should any of these be low in the reference range, no amount of thyroid hormone can get into the cells where it needs to do its work until whatever is low has been treated to lift the levels. (In case your GP is not sure about the connection between these low levels and hypothyroidism - print out the information at the bottom of this email and enclose it with your letter to show him/her just some studies and research that has been done to show the association).

Next, ask that when these blood results are returned, you are allowed access to them, together with the reference range for each test done. You can then post them on the forum so we can help with their interpretation. ALWAYS show the reference range for each test done.

Next, ask for a trial of the pure thyroxine made by dale's Pharmaceutical company as you believe you are unable to tolerate the fillers in the synthetic thyroxine.

Next, ask for a referral for a second opinion to an endocrinologist who has the experience hopefully to sort out what your particular problem might be.

Doctors do pay more attention to the written word than they appear to do with face to face consultations, especially when they know your letter of requests is to be put into your medical notes.

Let us know how you get on , and good luck.

Luv - Sheila

From: thyroid treatment [mailto:thyroid treatment ] On Behalf Of Anita Sent: 04 September 2011 10:52thyroid treatment Subject: (unknown)

Please help, although I was first diagnosed november 2007, I had many of the symptoms years before assiotated with hypothyrodism the results of my first test were 10 no fbc was taken and was given 25mcg. My last test which was oct 2010 the results were 11.5

plasma free triiodothyronine level 4.2, plasma ths level 3.95 mu/l my dose is now 50mcg. Before this last test I asked to see an endo, but was told when the results came back I was normal, so the nhs wouldnt fund it. When i have been to the doctors in the past and explained i was feeling awful he put me on a higher dose, but my itching increased, so had to lower the dose again. Lately my itching has increased again and am having to take extra antihistamins. My reading for the adrenal questionaire, was 1.7 which i think means moderate problems, my pulse reading this morning 4.9.10 was 44 per min. I must admit in my aries fashion i went head first into what i thought i should do, so have had blood test cfb including antibodies,iron and cortisol, i get the results on 7.9.10. I was advised by my friend mo who is a member of the group to take things one step at a time, in

hindsight i should of listened. with regards anita

Guest guest

> the terrible itching you are experiencing on your 50mcgs

Just a thought, but it could be that you are allergic to an indredient in the

form of T4 you are taking in which case maybe another brand would suit you

better, if you are able to swap.

I had such itching on eltroxin it nearly drove me mad, and although

antihistamines eased it a little, it did not go away completely until the day I

stopped taking eltroxin. They put all sorts of fillers in the tablets. A while

ago there was an outcry in New Zealand about this very problem - itching on T4

(eltroxin)after the drug company altered the tablets in some way.

Guest guest

Write again to the GP and ask him to list the tests that you

asked for that he is not allowed to test for, so that you can be sure to get

tested elsewhere. I don't believe your GP for one minute. This is why I say ask

for this list in writing. Tell him that you will approach your local Primary

Care Trust to see why they are not doing these specific tests any more - that

might make him change his mind. Also, we always need the reference range for

each test done, otherwise, we cannot interpret the results properly.

You are entitled to a second opinion as you should not be

diagnosed on the results of thyroid function test results alone and you need a

thorough clinical investigation, family history taking and your own past

medical history taking into account. You need all possible physical problems

being eliminated completely before being diagnosed with anxiety and depression

- especially when you know that this is not your problem.

Always write to your doctor and ask him to respond in writing. They

have to pay attention to the written word, so ask that he writes back to you to

confirm that your letter of requests has been placed into your medical notes.

Luv - Sheila

Sheila,

wrote to the gp and asked for the letter to be placed on medical records. Also

the blood tests you suggested, the gp said they didnt do apart from the iron.I

asked for a second referral and was told as my test was normal i couldnt see

one. he told me my symptoms were anxiety and depression, which could be dealt

with by medication which i refused,as i had taken one of the gp questionaires.

You asked that i put my results from the blood tests i requested.

thyroid haemoglobin estimation 13.4 g/dl, plasm ferritin leve 23.2,

thyroid peroxidase antibody level 8.8, plasma tsh level 2.01,, plasma free t4

level 15.8, plasma cortisol level631, plasma sodium level143mmol/L, plasma

potassium level 4.2,

_,_._,___

Guest guest

It's worth buying from him.Sent from my iPhoneOn 20 Sep 2011, at 14:36, Sharangini Rajesh <sharangini@...> wrote:

Hi,

I would be grateful if anyone would advice me if it was worth buying ORE 2 instruments/materials from Sheraz (I suppose they are instruments from India) or is it worthwhile buying secondhand instruments here.

Thank you

Regards

Sharangini

Guest guest

Hi guysBuy instruments from sheraz, you wont get cheaper then what he is offering and the quality is better than what you have in Freds course. He understands your requirements and gives best advice. Himself being a dentist, it is good to communicate as well. On top of it the delivery is on time.Sent from my iPhoneOn 20 Sep 2011, at 14:44, Mo <m_s.alam@...> wrote:

It's worth buying from him.Sent from my iPhoneOn 20 Sep 2011, at 14:36, Sharangini Rajesh <sharangini@...> wrote:

Hi,

I would be grateful if anyone would advice me if it was worth buying ORE 2 instruments/materials from Sheraz (I suppose they are instruments from India) or is it worthwhile buying secondhand instruments here.

Thank you

Regards

Sharangini

Guest guest

Thanks very much.From: Mo <m_s.alam@...>" " < >Sent: Tuesday, 20 September 2011, 14:44Subject: Re: (unknown)

Hi,

Thank you

Regards

Sharangini

Guest guest

pls give yr ful details On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 1:40 PM, shabnam sa <shab_1348@...> wrote:

Hi there.I' m shabnam from Iran.I have a son.he is 20 years old . he does'nt accept his father's suggests and there is a permanent contact between us. specially between he and his father. I feel nervous from this situation.and I feel there is a deep distance between us .None of us aren't able to understand the other one. In Iran most of  children live with their parents until they get married and because of it there are more contacts between parents and children. I want to be calm. I don't like agitation.what can I do? 

Guest guest

It is not a need but a choice.If you are interested in further study in dentistry,you need the MJDF and because it necessitate the same preparation as for ORE.It is better to do it know than put it for later.Hope it helpJanetFrom: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 2:22 PMSubject:

(unknown)

Please can any one tell me why we need to take MJDF or LDS exams???

Guest guest

Macey gets it.

Ursula

mom to Macey (16, CVID)

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Delao <ilove_ivan@...> wrote:

> **

>

>

> Does anyone know if children on Hizentra can still get the flu shot?

>

> Sent from on Android

>

>