Rate this topic

Guest guest

I de-hull with my salad spinner!

n Rollings, PhDNJ Licensed Psychologist #4686www.DrnRollings.com

Until we have the courage to recognize cruelty for what it is--whether its

victim is human or animal--we cannot expect things to be much better in this

world... We cannot have peace among men whose hearts delight in killing any

living creature. By every act that glorifies or even tolerates such moronic

delight in killing we set back the progress of humanity.

Carson

Subject: Re: (unknown)

Date: Monday, October 4, 2010, 1:24 PM

Hi.

These are all my brassica sprouts. Broccoli, radish, fenugreek, some cabbage,

and alfalfa.

Aren't they plump and gorgeous? I will harvest them later and spin them in my

electric gizmo.

Oh, how do you de-hull your sprouts?

Melody

>

> From: Melody <eliz7212@...>

> Subject: (unknown)

>

> Date: Monday, October 4, 2010, 11:26 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> This forum (it did this before) is not letting me type anything in the

subject matter. I have no idea why.

>

>

>

> So now on to my post. I have made a new video. I don't know if I did this

before but I'm getting such good results I wanted to share. As you know I sprout

using the round green trays. But after days of stacking them, the sprouts get to

long and tall that I can't re-stack them. So I took the bottoms of my manual

salad spinners and used them as covers. I created what looks like

mini-terrariums.

>

>

>

> and it keeps the sprouts moist, so you don't need to mist at all during the

day. I wanted to document this on video so I did.

>

>

>

> Enjoy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Melody

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

So I've been eating LEGUMES!!

Cool!!!

lol

Melody

>

> > These are all my brassica sprouts. Broccoli, radish, fenugreek, some

cabbage, and alfalfa.

>

> Just to be 100% accurate; broccoli, radish and cabbage are brassicas.

Fenugreek and alfalfa are legumes.

>

>

Guest guest

Ooh, have I got a great tip for of you and everyone else.But this really is for

the people who sprout LOTS of sprouts.

You know I now use my new electronic spinner to take out all of the water from

my sprouts (before ziplocking and putting in fridge.

Well, today I had to de-hull 5 trays of sprouts.

I don't de-hull in the electric gizmo. that's the LAST step before I put into

ziplocks. My electric spinner is for drying my sprouts.

So there I was at my kitchen sink with 5 trays of bursting plump sprouts and I

said " this is going to take me all day (you know doing each tray in a bowl,

waiting for the hulls to float to the top, skimming off with this gadget I got

from the ninety nine cents store. I said to myself " how can I make this a one

step process " .

BINGO!!!

I went over to my HUGE cake holder. I inverted the top and put it in my sink and

filled it with water. I'm talking a BIG cake holder

I took 3 of the trays of sprouts (this is a lot of sprouts, believe me. All

tangled at the roots. I dump them in, and gently break them apart and swished

swished swished in all the water.

Well, all the hulls floated to the top. I took my skimmer gizmo and just skimmed

them off. I had this HUGE colander resting in my drain rack.

I simply put my hands in the water, swished some more, and when I took out

handfuls of sprouts, NO MORE HULLS. And I simply deposted them in the big

colander. Very simple process.

I then did this with all the sprouts. So in my colander right now are nice plump

de-hulled sprouts.

Since I did 3 trays the first time, I simply cleared out the water, and filled

it again and did the other trays.

This saved me a lot of time because usually I use a regular bowl, do one tray at

a time, skim out the hulls, swish swish swish,pour out the water, do another

tray, etc. etc.

Holy Cow. One big upside down cake holder and I did 3 trays at once. I

probably could have done 4 trays. I think it's the amount of water and the

swishing that allows ALL THE HULLS to float to the top. Kind of like a mass

production of de-hulling sprouts. Since I literally live on these beauties, for

me, it's the way to go.

So if any of you do massive amounts of sprouts like I do, this way is the BOMB!!

lol

Melody

you know me and making videos. If I had a flip camera I would have videotaped

the whole procedure. I'm getting one of these soon.

Then it will be Melody presents HER LATEST SPROUTING VIDEO!! lol

Guest guest

Kathy,

I used to work in Indoor Air Quality for Honeywell and Broan-Nutone (two of the

leading players in IAQ) as Product Manager for Ventilation and UV lights.

Let me know how I can help you!

Here are my 2 cents:

1- UV Germicidal lights are an unproven product for airborne kill of bacterias,

viruses and fungi. The air passes very quickly trough the light and some experts

believe that there is not enough time to be effective. Nevertheless, for

applications in the south on top of the AC coils it is very effective because it

prevent mold in the AC unit. I would not recommend this application here in

Minnesota.

2- HEPA Filtration the old style (with a paper based filter) it is still my

strongest recommendation. Stay away from Ozone generators and all the gizmos

that are promising to clean the world!  HEPA filters that are attached to

your  furnace are very effective at cleaning the particles in the air.

Nevertheless, you need to remember that as they trap particles they get clogged

and loose efficiency. So, you will need to clean the pre-filter periodically and

make the filter changes as often as it is required.

Let me know how I can help.

Wasserman

Subject: (unknown)

Date: Monday, October 4, 2010, 8:59 AM

Is anyone or does anyone know, someone who is an " expert " on air filtration?

We need to replace our furnace and have to decide whether to put in a HEPA

filter or a " capture and kill " (!), UV light, or what to do...

Does anyone know someone who can answer these questions?

Thanks!

Kathy

Guest guest

What cleanse requires you to drink lemon juice and olive oil by the quart?! The cleanse that I did was 4 days of apple juice, each evening doing a salt water flush. On the 4th evening drink 1/2 cup olive oil and 1/4 cup lemon juice and you're pooping those suckers out the next morning! If you want more information on it, you may email me off group. Pederson712-540-9154www.myubam.com/V2941 Fun, educational books for kids of all ages!From: terri miller <territoon100@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Tue, October 5, 2010 5:29:05 PMSubject: (unknown)

I'm in need of a safe, effective gallbaldder cleanse. Thisa would have to have the components to diislve stones. Something made at home and that doesn't involve swallowing lemon juice and olive oil by the quart would be preferable. Thanks to anyone who can help.

THOSE WHO WOULD GIVE UP ESSENTIAL LIBERTY, TO PURCHASE A LITTLE TEMPORARY SAFETY, DESERVE NEITHER LIBERTY NOR SAFETY. lin

Guest guest

Have you tried the liver cleanse

Drink a tablespoon of lemon juice mixed with olive oil first thing in the morning eat no meat or eggs drink 1 litre of organic apple juice in the day two hours before food but not after tea for six days. if you want the rest let me know

tricia

no-forced-vaccination From: territoon100@...Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 15:29:05 -0700Subject: (unknown)

I'm in need of a safe, effective gallbaldder cleanse. Thisa would have to have the components to diislve stones. Something made at home and that doesn't involve swallowing lemon juice and olive oil by the quart would be preferable. Thanks to anyone who can help.

THOSE WHO WOULD GIVE UP ESSENTIAL LIBERTY, TO PURCHASE A LITTLE TEMPORARY SAFETY, DESERVE NEITHER LIBERTY NOR SAFETY. lin

Guest guest

Drink a tablespoon of lemon juice mixed with olive oil first thing in the morning eat no meat or eggs drink 1 litre of organic apple juice in the day two hours before food but not after tea for six days. if you want the rest let me know

tricia

no-forced-vaccination From: territoon100@...Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 15:29:05 -0700Subject: (unknown)

Guest guest

tricia

Guest guest

tricia

Guest guest

I want the rest!!!!

Thanks!

Pam Pinto, AADP - Certified Nutrition Consultant

www.nutritiousanddeliciousfoods.blogspot.com--- On Wed, 10/6/10, Tricia Greenwood <tricia_greenwood@...> wrote:

From: Tricia Greenwood <tricia_greenwood@...>Subject: RE: (unknown)"vacciation group" <no-forced-vaccination >Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2010, 6:37 AM

Have you tried the liver cleanse Drink a tablespoon of lemon juice mixed with olive oil first thing in the morning eat no meat or eggs drink 1 litre of organic apple juice in the day two hours before food but not after tea for six days. if you want the rest let me know

tricia

Guest guest

I want the rest!!!!

Thanks!

www.nutritiousanddeliciousfoods.blogspot.com--- On Wed, 10/6/10, Tricia Greenwood <tricia_greenwood@...> wrote:

From: Tricia Greenwood <tricia_greenwood@...>Subject: RE: (unknown)"vacciation group" <no-forced-vaccination >Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2010, 6:37 AM

Have you tried the liver cleanse Drink a tablespoon of lemon juice mixed with olive oil first thing in the morning eat no meat or eggs drink 1 litre of organic apple juice in the day two hours before food but not after tea for six days. if you want the rest let me know

tricia

Guest guest

I want the rest!!!!

Thanks!

tricia

Guest guest

I want the rest!!!!

Thanks!

tricia

Guest guest

Throughout the whole process, i kept things very simple, didn't make many of the recipes at all, just used herbs, spices to liven things up. A simple meal can be a 3.5 portion of chateaubriand steak baked or broiled in the oven with garlic powder and pepper, steamed spinach (or romaine lettuce as a salad) and a medium sized apple with cinnamon cut up for dessert. No need to be fancy. Just prep your meat portions on one day and put in freezer bags and remember to pull out two portions ahead of time. My meals - the day I cooked them, took about 5 minutes to prep and 7 minutes at the most to cook. Don't make it complicated. It can be very basic and simple.andra S. andra Nutt, M.A.Life CoachResource Mistresswww.flickr.com/photos/46218424@N07(shipping available)Sausalito, CA"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma GandhiFrom: sweetnblue2002 <sweetnblue2002@...> Sent: Wed, October 6, 2010 7:10:54 AMSubject: (unknown)

Hello all! This is my first time using the HCG drops. I started Sept 25 I did the three day eating gained 6 pounds I lost the 6 pounds and have only lost 2 more pounds. The last 4 days I haven't lost anything. I have tried to stick to the diet. It is so hard. I have 3 kids and don't have time to make all these recipes. Does anyone know of a grocery store that sales meals I can just buy. I just can't seem to stick to the 500 calories. What should I do would exercising make a big difference?

Guest guest

I need it!!! I have one real big stone playing peak a boo with the opening and it is painful and they want to take my gallbladder out...

-- (unknown)

Guest guest

I need it!!! I have one real big stone playing peak a boo with the opening and it is painful and they want to take my gallbladder out...

-- (unknown)

Guest guest

-- (unknown)

Guest guest

-- (unknown)

Guest guest

Thanks so much. I have been overwelmed and the lady I bought the drops from seem to be annoyed when I called her and asked her what kind of green tea she bought. Previous to that conversation I only called her once to ask her if I was suppose to feel hungry all the time. She was like you need to drink more water and green tea. Otherwise I only talked to her the day I bought the drops and b12 drops. So I felt like a pest. And now I have turned to hcg I really want to loose weight just hard because I am so hungry. But I will definetly go get that steak you were talking about. So should I have one for lunch and one for dinner and no breakfast? Does that sound ok. Of course with a salad? I am very excited because this sounds so much easier than what I have been trying to do. How much weight have you lost? Once again thank you so much for your time and

suggestion. I will use it right away have a great day!!!!!

From: Life Coach <beyourpassion@...>Subject: Re: (unknown) Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2010, 7:16 AM

Throughout the whole process, i kept things very simple, didn't make many of the recipes at all, just used herbs, spices to liven things up. A simple meal can be a 3.5 portion of chateaubriand steak baked or broiled in the oven with garlic powder and pepper, steamed spinach (or romaine lettuce as a salad) and a medium sized apple with cinnamon cut up for dessert. No need to be fancy. Just prep your meat portions on one day and put in freezer bags and remember to pull out two portions ahead of time. My meals - the day I cooked them, took about 5 minutes to prep and 7 minutes at the most to cook. Don't make it complicated. It can be very basic and simple.

andra S. andra Nutt, M.A.Life CoachResource Mistresswww.flickr.com/photos/46218424@N07

(shipping available)Sausalito, CA

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

From: sweetnblue2002 <sweetnblue2002@...> Sent: Wed, October 6, 2010 7:10:54 AMSubject: (unknown)

Hello all! This is my first time using the HCG drops. I started Sept 25 I did the three day eating gained 6 pounds I lost the 6 pounds and have only lost 2 more pounds. The last 4 days I haven't lost anything. I have tried to stick to the diet. It is so hard. I have 3 kids and don't have time to make all these recipes. Does anyone know of a grocery store that sales meals I can just buy. I just can't seem to stick to the 500 calories. What should I do would exercising make a big difference?

Guest guest

Don't get your gallbladder taken out. You can take care of it at home using one of the cleanses. I recommend using the 4 days of apple juice and no food since you have a big one. Pederson712-540-9154www.myubam.com/V2941 Fun, educational books for kids of all ages!From: AMANDA <AJCAR32@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Wed, October 6, 2010 9:54:07 AMSubject: RE: (unknown)

-- (unknown)

Guest guest

Don't get your gallbladder taken out. You can take care of it at home using one of the cleanses. I recommend using the 4 days of apple juice and no food since you have a big one. Pederson712-540-9154www.myubam.com/V2941 Fun, educational books for kids of all ages!From: AMANDA <AJCAR32@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Wed, October 6, 2010 9:54:07 AMSubject: RE: (unknown)

-- (unknown)

Guest guest

-- (unknown)

Guest guest

-- (unknown)

Guest guest

Well, I have to say that over the past 11 + years, I haven't found a single

topic that someone on this group hasn't had some knowledge or experience

with. You can go to this group with nothing more than a whimper and get a

full emotional massage...

Someday (sooner than you think) you will be the one with the treasure chest

of knowledge...

Connie

Mom to a bunch of kids and Hannah (11, ds)

In a message dated 10/7/2010 1:29:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

planetcrazyj@... writes:

Thank you for letting me be a part of this group. There is so much

information that I have learned just from reading everyone elses posts and all

the

answers to such good questions! There are so many people who have helped

me get Casey the help he needs and now he is kicking all his medical issues

to the curb (as much as he can with certain issues). Thank you so much for

the advice and the support!

Also, I was browsing through all the photo albums and they are ALL SO

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing! Since I just have a little baby, I loved

looking at all the little baby pictures and seeing they are all as beautiful as

my little man. ;)

Also, thank you for all the information regarding your toddlers and young

adults and all the legal and behavioral information that I'm not

experiencing now but can be prepared for now that I know what might be around

the

corner. You guys are an infinite resource and I thank you!

Jami Fergie

Guest guest

i have. he has been going thru alot.... but things are getting better. i will find his webpage on his family for you all.

Suzi

List Owner

health

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

From: Cheryl jones <cctux@...>health Sent: Wed, October 6, 2010 7:14:31 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

No sweat, Candace. I was just curious! Also, wondering where our friend is. Has anyone heard from him? Hope all is well.

Cheryl

(unknown)aeurich@..., atman365rabbet@..., dfishe1@..., jasfle@..., glhawk@..., miguelitokowski@..., , bcjaco@..., mojoe@..., klawson1@...Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2010, 3:38 PM

http://ywipipilaxiq.blogspot.com/