RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Grace was different, but she has congenital scoliosis. We knew at birth (from head to toe testing due to another birth defect she had) about the scoliosis. When we left the NICU at 9 days old, we had an appointment for when she was 6 weeks. We were then seen every 3-4 months. I could see the progression, and the numbers reflected a progression, but the doctor we were seeing at the time said a number within 5* of the last number isn't really a bigger curve and her numbers were always within 5 of her previous visit. So after 18 mo of that, I was desperate and sought an opinion through Shriner's. By that point her curve had almost doubled (from 23* to 50*). I started the application process when she was 15 mo for Shriner's. It took 2 weeks to hear if we were accepted and another 3 mo for our initial appointment. But at that appointment, she was put on the

docket for surgery at least a year later and fitted for her first brace, which we received 2 weeks later. So for us, it was a VERY long process to get to any "fixing" or "holding" of Grace's curves. From 18 mo to 3 yrs, she maintained her curve (mid 50's) by use of brace, but it didn't hold the rotation in her lower spine. We had her hemi removed at 3 years old and began casting a month post-op. After a series of 4 casts, she was under 10* in cast, and low 20's out of cast. We took a casting break for the summer and to allow us to get some other diagnostic testing done on Grace's bladder and here we are, awaiting our next appointment which was suppose to be this month, but they couldn't fit her in until 11/16. I'm hoping then that we can get on the docket right away for casting, but I'm betting due to the holidays, it will be at least January. :( But we hope

to get more correction before she'll have to be out of a cast for good. Next summer is the longest we can wait for her Mitrofanoff procedure and to my knowledge, she can't have a cast and the Mit at the same time. (The tummy cut out would have to be seriously modified and may not provide the necessary pressures.)

Sorry that was so long. But you get the idea. No 2 kids or situations are identical. We all do the best we can for our kids, but sometimes we have to know that something different might be needed in our child's case.

Jane

From: "kfaul@..." <kfaul@...>infantile scoliosis treatment Sent: Wed, October 27, 2010 1:49:10 PMSubject: (unknown)

In everyones experience (it will vary) what are the wait times like to be seen by orthos? It is so hard watching your childs curve change before your eyes and wait for referrals to go through.It was so sad hearing my husband say for the first time "look at his back! It is so bad. How will anything correct it?"My husband doesn't talk much about our sons back. When he said that I was sad. It is just hard to see the changes and feel helpless. My husbands uncle has scoliosis. He is in his 60s and has never had any treatments. It is hard to see my sons body developing like his great uncles. Sorry. Just having a rough day. Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Guest guest

We got into the Ortho within a week, then we needed a spine MRI, then to see a neurosurgeon, then a brain MRI, then the neurosurgeon again, there was a genetic appointment in there somewhere...all in all we are at about the 2 month mark and at the tail end of ruling everything out so we can start moving forward.

I understand your pain and heartache. It is such a helpless feeling. You can ask to be put on a cancellation list if the hospital/dr office does that and in addition to sending the refferal, our pediatrician also called and pushed for us to get in as soon as possible...that might help.

Hang in there!

's Mama

infantile scoliosis treatment From: kfaul@...Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 20:49:10 +0000Subject: (unknown)

In everyones experience (it will vary) what are the wait times like to be seen by orthos? It is so hard watching your childs curve change before your eyes and wait for referrals to go through.It was so sad hearing my husband say for the first time "look at his back! It is so bad. How will anything correct it?"My husband doesn't talk much about our sons back. When he said that I was sad. It is just hard to see the changes and feel helpless. My husbands uncle has scoliosis. He is in his 60s and has never had any treatments. It is hard to see my sons body developing like his great uncles. Sorry. Just having a rough day. Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Sender: infantile scoliosis treatment

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:06:00 -0500

<infantile scoliosis treatment >

Replyinfantile scoliosis treatment

Subject: Re: Dealing with the Rude Public

I've actually have been asked if I dropped him and broke his back! As tempted as I was to be a smart @ass I instead handed her an ISOP pamphlet that I had made many copies of and gave her a quick explanation. Once that happened her and EVERY ONE around that witnessed the whole thing became very interested and sympathetic. I always have them handy in the diaper bag. I love the chance to explain what he has and what great success we have had. Sometimes though when in a hurry and someone notices the sholder pads and they say, oh how cute he's wearing football pads under his shirt I just smile and walk away.Don't sweat the small stuff! Leeper <bethanney05@...> wrote:>If I notice someone staring I just show them 's cast. He really likes to show it off sometimes, and I just show them. Sometimes if we are in a really hot store I just take off his shirt and let him go only in the cast and that really gets some attention. Don't worry, just make sure that she knows that she is special and people are only looking at her because her casts are so cool.>>Beth Rettinger>Mother of >In Third Cast From SLC>>>>From: juliechafin2005 <juliechafin2005@...>>Subject: Dealing with the Rude Public>infantile scoliosis treatment >Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 10:02 AM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>> >>> > > > As you all know, my baby girl who is almost 15 months old now has Scoliosis. She is having to wear a brace until Nov. 9th when she will get her first of many (probably 7-8) serial casts applied. Anyway, she is wearing this brace which is worn underneath her clothes. But, it is very bulky and you can definately tell that she has it on (even though you can't see it). My husband and I took her out for the first time in several days over the weekend to go shopping and just to get her used to riding in a cart again in a store. She did great in the cart. But, there were several people who kept staring at her. I have no problem with people wondering about her because I am surely not ashamed of my baby girl. But, my problem is that when she gets a little older, she is going to start noticing people looking at her and asking me why theystare at her. People can be so rude. This one lady in particular stared at her the entire time that my husband and I were> looking at baby dresses in a department store. We were in the same area of the store for at least 30 minutes picking out new dresses for my baby for church this Fall/Winter. This lady kept lingering near where we were and stared at my baby. No, it was not just a look, it was a full-fledged STARE. I felt like saying to her "May I help you?" But, I held my tongue. Please pray for this situation. I just am looking ahead to the future when my baby will be very self-conscious of her appearance. I don't want her to have a low self-esteem because of rude and nosy people. How do you all deal with this kind of thing? It makes me so angry! >>>>>> > >> > >>> >>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest guest

That is very true. Having accomplished massive weight loss before, I know how long and hard the road to a normal weight is, and how quickly it can be lost. If the diet we each follows doesn't become the training ground for future eating choices, we learned nothing other than how to lose weight temporarily.

But I admit that even knowing this, I get frustrated in knowing how long it takes to get the excess weight all off and knowing that what I do now will continue on as my lifeplan. Sometimes it seems daunting.

elisaannh

-- (unknown)

I got this from a blog at Sparkpeople, in a post where a guy had responded to someone who asked him how he lost so much weight, expecting an answer OTHER than diet and exercise. I found this part very profound:

"I get it. We're an instant gratification society. But changing your body from obese to healthy is not something that happens instantly. It is a series of choices and decisions that lead to small accomplishments that produce incremental results that further inspire a lifelong set of habits and routines that result in a healthier life."

*~*~*~*

"If I look down the road and see how far I have to go, I may get discouraged. If I overthink every aspect of what I need to do to succeed I may give up. If I focus on just today and make it as perfect as I can, I will succeed." -Sapphyre

------------------------------------

Guest guest

I can really relate with this post....Its heartbreaking to hear that this

is still happening when the 1st ET published article came out over 5 yrs

ago! I had to watch my beautiful lil girls spine and body shape (visible

deformity) get worse by the day and no one would help for years. I know

Im not the only one either....Its the worst and Im sorry you are dealing

with this. I would copy Mehtas ET article, photos of properly applied

casts, testimonials, a heartfelt/demanding letter, photos of your sons

back/body & xrays and Fed ex to the doc if possible. If he/she is

familiar w/ ET they may move faster. If you need help, call me. 303 507

2485 MTN Time.

Keep going momma! You can do this and we are here to help guide you, if

you need it.

Sincerely,

HRH

> In everyones experience (it will vary) what are the wait times like to be

> seen by orthos? It is so hard watching your childs curve change before

> your eyes and wait for referrals to go through.

> It was so sad hearing my husband say for the first time " look at his back!

> It is so bad. How will anything correct it? "

> My husband doesn't talk much about our sons back. When he said that I was

> sad.

> It is just hard to see the changes and feel helpless. My husbands uncle

> has scoliosis. He is in his 60s and has never had any treatments. It is

> hard to see my sons body developing like his great uncles.

> Sorry. Just having a rough day.

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

>

> Dealing with the Rude Public

>>infantile scoliosis treatment

>>Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 10:02 AM

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> 

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> As you all know, my baby girl who is almost 15 months old now has

>> Scoliosis. She is having to wear a brace until Nov. 9th when she

>> will get her first of many (probably 7-8) serial casts applied.

>> Anyway, she is wearing this brace which is worn underneath her

>> clothes. But, it is very bulky and you can definately tell that she

>> has it on (even though you can't see it). My husband and I took her

>> out for the first time in several days over the weekend to go

>> shopping and just to get her used to riding in a cart again in a

>> store. She did great in the cart. But, there were several people

>> who kept staring at her. I have no problem with people wondering

>> about her because I am surely not ashamed of my baby girl. But, my

>> problem is that when she gets a little older, she is going to start

>> noticing people looking at her and asking me why theystare at her.

>> People can be so rude. This one lady in particular stared at her

>> the entire time that my husband and I were

>> looking at baby dresses in a department store. We were in the same area

>> of the store for at least 30 minutes picking out new dresses for my baby

>> for church this Fall/Winter. This lady kept lingering near where we were

>> and stared at my baby. No, it was not just a look, it was a full-fledged

>> STARE. I felt like saying to her " May I help you? " But, I held my

>> tongue. Please pray for this situation. I just am looking ahead to the

>> future when my baby will be very self-conscious of her appearance. I

>> don't want her to have a low self-esteem because of rude and nosy

>> people. How do you all deal with this kind of thing? It makes me so

>> angry!

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Guest guest

Got your encouraging note.

Very grateful,

Sev Magat

Subject: (unknown)

Coconut Oil

Date: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 9:53 PM

Dr. Magat,

I hope you will still actively participate in this forum even after your

retirement. You have been an excellent source of information.

Take care.

Guest guest

I think it varies doc by doc depending on how busy they or the facility that they work in are.... Call every day if you have to and establish a rapport with the care coordinator/receptionist. The more they know your story and the more familiar your voice.... Well, you never know! It could prompt them to call you with that last minute cancellation or squeeze you in to am already busy schedule. I can't tell you how often that has worked for me. Good luck and chin up.... You'll get in. - Noelle's mommy, 3 1/2 years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and currently in cast 9reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos III>>From: juliechafin2005 <juliechafin2005@...>>Subject: Dealing with the Rude Public>infantile scoliosis treatment >Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 10:02 AM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > >>>> >>> > > > As you all know, my baby girl who is almost 15 months old now has Scoliosis. She is having to wear a brace until Nov. 9th when she will get her first of many (probably 7-8) serial casts applied. Anyway, she is wearing this brace which is worn underneath her clothes. But, it is very bulky and you can definately tell that she has it on (even though you can't see it). My husband and I took her out for the first time in several days over the weekend to go shopping and just to

get her used to riding in a cart again in a store. She did great in the cart. But, there were several people who kept staring at her. I have no problem with people wondering about her because I am surely not ashamed of my baby girl. But, my problem is that when she gets a little older, she is going to start noticing people looking at her and asking me why theystare at her. People can be so rude. This one lady in particular stared at her the entire time that my husband and I were> looking at baby dresses in a department store. We were in the same area of the store for at least 30 minutes picking out new dresses for my baby for church this Fall/Winter. This lady kept lingering near where we were and stared at my baby. No, it was not just a look, it was a full-fledged STARE. I felt like saying to her "May I help you?" But, I held my tongue. Please pray for this situation. I just am looking ahead to the future when my baby will be very self-conscious

of her appearance. I don't want her to have a low self-esteem because of rude and nosy people. How do you all deal with this kind of thing? It makes me so angry! >>>>>> > >> > >>> >>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest guest

SPAM. Do not click link. Poster has been zapped.

Alobar

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 12:55 AM, <itcured2004@...> wrote:

> httpxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://ariadnacatopoman.blogspot.com

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Tahira

We get our silver leaf stevia from The vitamin Shoppe in USA.. though it is worth googling to see who offers the best prices. Sometimes they do buy one get one free... So we tend to order in bulk, and pay both freight and customs on it..

I think that xylitol is not getting a good press.. something to do with wood resin or something like that.. it is not something that we have ever used...

Another form of stevia is to buy the actual plant.. the leaves can be dried and crumbled which gives a lovely sweet flavour.. I believe that there is a nursery in Norfolk that supplies these.

Best Wishes

Tracey

hi,   just  wondering if  anyone  can recommend  where to  get  xylitol  and s tevia  sweetners  at  good  price  online. Also what the  best company online thru  which  can get  discount on special  food stuff like  gluten free , like   it is  possible  with  nutricentre. thanks   tahira

Guest guest

Hi Tahira

We get our silver leaf stevia from The vitamin Shoppe in USA.. though it is worth googling to see who offers the best prices. Sometimes they do buy one get one free... So we tend to order in bulk, and pay both freight and customs on it..

I think that xylitol is not getting a good press.. something to do with wood resin or something like that.. it is not something that we have ever used...

Another form of stevia is to buy the actual plant.. the leaves can be dried and crumbled which gives a lovely sweet flavour.. I believe that there is a nursery in Norfolk that supplies these.

Best Wishes

Tracey

hi,   just  wondering if  anyone  can recommend  where to  get  xylitol  and s tevia  sweetners  at  good  price  online. Also what the  best company online thru  which  can get  discount on special  food stuff like  gluten free , like   it is  possible  with  nutricentre. thanks   tahira

Guest guest

Hi Tahira, xylitol does work out very expensive but you can buy the one Jean

recommends from Nutricentre (with 25% discount if you are a member of TA).

I've also seen it competitively priced at larger supermarkets (with

sugar/sweeteners or with health foods or free from foods). My local health food

store have started stocking a larger 500g bag which may be more economical in

the long run.

As Tracey says, there are questions about xylitol, but then i've read of

concerns with stevia too (not to mention pretty much every other sweetener on

the market). However you don't need so much xylitol as you would sugar. we use

it sparingly now and then and it works extremely well in baking as a sugar

substitute.

Charlotte

>

> >

> >

> > hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend where to get xylitol

> > and s tevia sweetners at good price online. Also what the best

> > company online thru which can get discount on special food stuff like

> > gluten free , like it is possible with nutricentre. thanks tahira

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Tahira, xylitol does work out very expensive but you can buy the one Jean

recommends from Nutricentre (with 25% discount if you are a member of TA).

I've also seen it competitively priced at larger supermarkets (with

sugar/sweeteners or with health foods or free from foods). My local health food

store have started stocking a larger 500g bag which may be more economical in

the long run.

As Tracey says, there are questions about xylitol, but then i've read of

concerns with stevia too (not to mention pretty much every other sweetener on

the market). However you don't need so much xylitol as you would sugar. we use

it sparingly now and then and it works extremely well in baking as a sugar

substitute.

Charlotte

>

> >

> >

> > hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend where to get xylitol

> > and s tevia sweetners at good price online. Also what the best

> > company online thru which can get discount on special food stuff like

> > gluten free , like it is possible with nutricentre. thanks tahira

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Trudy you are starting to sound just like me.

I tested undetectable at week 6.  They drew my blood right after they gave me a blood transfusion so I was sure they had tested new blood and not my blood.  Freaked me out til they drew me again 2 weeks later just to shut me up.  

It is what it is baby girl.. and that is undetectable.  If you have the energy, dance on your bed!

Hugs,

TeriOn Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 6:16 PM, trudykinsey@... <trudykinsey@...> wrote:

Ya know, even the Dr was only hoping for 2 log drop. So ( here comes the dragon ) 5 weeks in sounds too good to be true. Is it possible to get an incorrect number?? Or be detectable next time?? I would hate to get my hopes up for nothing....

http://facebook.com/people/andTrudy-Kinsey/1340460877 "

" A well- behaved woman never made history " ...Mae West

http://oktravels.wordpress.com

http://allrecipes.com/cook/TrudyK/profile.aspx

Guest guest

the nutricentre search is not the greatest. Here is the product:

http://www.nutricentre.com/p-40816-xylobrit.aspx

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend where to get xylitol

> > > > and s tevia sweetners at good price online. Also what the best

> > > > company online thru which can get discount on special food stuff

> > > > gluten free , like it is possible with nutricentre. thanks

tahira

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

tahira

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

tahira

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi,Can anyone give me a good idea for a support group event.Thanks MiloniSent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: Elina Schwartz <elina_schwartz@...>Sender: Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 20:30:33 -0700 (PDT)< >; <_Kaplowitz@...>; <nutritionjudy@...>; <DLK@...>; <wendy_baker@...>; <mary-anne_sullivan@...>; <linaadultdaycare@...>; <Lena_@...>; <Kathy_Shoemaker@...>Reply Subject: (unknown) http://www.crzanini.com.br/to.php

Guest guest

Here's quite a few

Food Addiction

Are you a skinny fat person? (focus on % bf vs. %lbm and the importance of maintaining LBM while losing weight)

Food Label reading

How to read a supplement label (Celebrate vitamins has a few good downloadable presentations for practitioners)

Stress management

Relationship Stressors and boundaries

Raising healthy families

Creating a vision board (related go goal setting)

Meal Preparation and Planning

Grocery Store Tours

Surviving the Holidays

Exercises, Excuses and Anecdotes (explore reasons why we don't not exercise, and look for anecdotes to each of them)

Hope this helps

Tina Musselman RD, CCN St. Hospital, Olympia Fields, IL Bariatric Surgery Program Coordinator Registered Dietitian/Certified Clinical Nutritionist (708) 679-2717 (p) (708) 679-2418 (f) tina.musselman@... www.stjameshospital.org/services/bariatricsurgery

"It's strange, in this country we are crazy about qualitycontrol for our kids' toys, bedding, car seats … but then we will go outand buy the cheapest food we can find." - Kirby (author)

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of milo_shah@...Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 10:31 PM ; _Kaplowitz@...; nutritionjudy@...; DLK@...; wendy_baker@...; mary-anne_sullivan@...; linaadultdaycare@...; Lena_@...; Kathy_Shoemaker@...Subject: Re: (unknown)

Hi,Can anyone give me a good idea for a support group event.Thanks Miloni

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Sender:

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 20:30:33 -0700 (PDT)

< >; <_Kaplowitz@...>; <nutritionjudy@...>; <DLK@...>; <wendy_baker@...>; <mary-anne_sullivan@...>; <linaadultdaycare@...>; <Lena_@...>; <Kathy_Shoemaker@...>

http://www.crzanini.com.br/to.php

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents is intended for the sole use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and prohibited from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

Guest guest

We have done the following with pretty good success:;

-Yearly fashion show (with before pictures and patient stories)

-Old Clothing sale (we host venue and put out tables, patients set up before picture on tables)

-Meet together to walk a 5K (we all meet up at a local event and wear matching shirts)

-Yearly reunion (healthy pitch-in and recipe exchange)

-Grocery store tours (we have done chain stores, Aldi, and local health food store)

From: milo_shah@... <milo_shah@...>Subject: Re: (unknown) , _Kaplowitz@..., nutritionjudy@..., DLK@..., wendy_baker@..., mary-anne_sullivan@..., linaadultdaycare@..., Lena_@..., Kathy_Shoemaker@...Date: Monday, November 8, 2010, 11:31 PM

Hi,Can anyone give me a good idea for a support group event.Thanks Miloni

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Sender:

Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 20:30:33 -0700 (PDT)

< >; <_Kaplowitz@...>; <nutritionjudy@...>; <DLK@...>; <wendy_baker@...>; <mary-anne_sullivan@...>; <linaadultdaycare@...>; <Lena_@...>; <Kathy_Shoemaker@...>

http://www.crzanini.com.br/to.php

Guest guest

Sorry, if I scared anyone. I was just trying to foward an email that if you shop

at the gap between november 11-14th you get 30% off and 5% goes toward Leukemia

lyphoma society!  I think you have to print off the email and take it in with

you.

Karine

< >

Sent: Tue, November 9, 2010 8:59:25 AM

Subject: [ ] (unknown)

Hi, I am receiving some odd emails, first from Mel Swerlein, which he says he

did not send.  No from Karine Vallier, such as 30% off at the Gap.  I am

afraid

to open any mail from Karine, perhaps her computer has been compromised?  I

have

one also from Karine, about Kelena Sizemore???  I hate this when " others " can

get into your address book and send out stuff, so please, Karina, are you

sending these emails?  I would find it strange that you would advertise the

Gap???  Bobby

a ( Bobby ) Doyle, dob 12/17/29

DX 5/1995

Interferon 9 weeks/Hydroxyurea 5 years

02/2000 to 06/2002 Gleevec trial, OHSU

06/2002 Gleevec/Trisenox Trial, OHSU

06/2003 Gleevec/Zarnestra Trial, OHSU

04/2004 Sprycel Trial, MDACC, CCR in 10 months

04/2008 XL228 Trial, U of Mich.

01/2009 PCR 5.69

04/2009 Ariad Trial AP24534

09/2009 PCR 0.01

11/2009 PCR 0.034

02/2010 PCRU

#840 Zavie's Zero Club

Guest guest

Are you serious?  Why do you say that?

Karine

Sent: Tue, November 9, 2010 6:36:29 PM

Hi Karine:

Did you really send me an e-mail offering bargains at Gap and Banana?  I think

your computer has a virus.

Guy

Guest guest

Thanks

Karine

On Tue Nov 9th, 2010 6:46 PM EST guy larcher wrote:

>For your entertainment.

>

>Guy

>

>

>

Guest guest

Leukemia and lymphoma society have a fund raiser with the gap , banana republic

and old navy 30 % off this weekend and 5 % of sales goes to Leukemia research .

Their website has the coupon you can print off.

Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:38 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] (unknown)

Are you serious? Why do you say that?

Karine

Sent: Tue, November 9, 2010 6:36:29 PM

Hi Karine:

Did you really send me an e-mail offering bargains at Gap and Banana? I think

your computer has a virus.

Guy

Guest guest

Hope you have a wonderful birthday...thanks soo much for everything!!

-Theresa

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 8:39 AM, courtney russell wrote:

Happy Birthday to you BEE!

Thank you for all you do, blessings with fairy dust sprinkled all around

you.