Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Shar...I'm so sorry you're sick with the flu on top of everything else. I

can only agree with . It's just hard to say what will happen. In my

experience though, when I get sick my Still's will kick up it's heels for a

while. My theory is that since your body's immune system is working to attack

the flu...and our immune systems are whacko anyway, it attacks us even more.

Does that make sense to anyone else? Just know that this too will pass...and

eat some of Ellen's good Jewish cyber chicken soup!

Take care now,

Guest guest

Hi Shar, I had the flu really bad last year and again about 6 weeks ago and

neither time brought on a flare for me,but we are all different,so I suppose

it's like Stills and everyone will react differently.I hope you feel much better

soon.

love Elly

Hi! everyone,

I em very sick with the flu......very sick, does anyone know if this

will bring on a  flair!

Shar

Guest guest

Thanks I am just home I was in quarantine. Got out of quarantine 45 min. before being released from hospital.........I now have aseptic meningitis with heart problems. The heart problems were caused by a very bad reaction of a pain medicine. After the med I got real bad, called for nurse and don't remember anything else for next 3 hours told my heart would quit for about 20 beats and then start no blood pressure 4 different times quit breathing more than normal had 1 massive seizure and 3 small ones When I would come around I would start to talk and then it would start again. Can't prove it by me. Nurse ordered crash cart and used it with out waiting for Dr. orders. Tho Dr. did say her actions saved my life. I was told that when I was stable and out of danger I told the nurse that she should have let me die that it would be better for everybody. And when I did truely come to and was myself I said the same thing she laughted and told me I did not get the satifaction of going home on her watch by dying. The main problem now is that I really think I was right in not wanting to come back. I have not told anybody about the light. Now I have to live with knowing about the light with this horrible useless body. I am no longer under the pot I am under the under the under the pot. I should be scattered over Chalk Mountain today instead of typing lmay>> oh wow...> sending best thoughts!!> Jean> > > From: LMay > Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 8:58 AM> > Subject: (unknown)> > > Just to let everyone know ,Lmay is in the hospital at Parsons Ks. They don`t know what is wrong with her yet .They are waiting for all the test results to come back.They think it might be menegitis>

Guest guest

You now have aseptic meningitis with heart problems?

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Luther King

From: mark9_41cupofwater <mark9_41cupofwater@...> Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 7:38:46 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Thanks I am just home I was in quarantine. Got out of quarantine 45 min. before being released from hospital.... .....I now have aseptic meningitis with heart problems. The heart problems were caused by a very bad reaction of a pain medicine. After the med I got real bad, called for nurse and don't remember anything else for next 3 hours told my heart would quit for about 20 beats and then start no blood pressure 4 different times quit breathing more

than normal had 1 massive seizure and 3 small ones When I would come around I would start to talk and then it would start again. Can't prove it by me. Nurse ordered crash cart and used it with out waiting for Dr. orders. Tho Dr. did say her actions saved my life. I was told that when I was stable and out of danger I told the nurse that she should have let me die that it would be better for everybody. And when I did truely come to

and was myself I said the same thing she laughted and told me I did not get the satifaction of going home on her watch by dying. The main problem now is that I really think I was right in not wanting to come back. I have not told anybody about the light. Now I have to live with knowing about the light with this horrible useless body. I am no longer under the pot I am under the under the under the pot. I should be scattered over

Chalk Mountain today instead of typing lmay>> oh wow...> sending best thoughts!!> Jean> > > From: LMay > Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 8:58 AM> @grou ps.com > Subject: (unknown)> > > Just to let everyone know ,Lmay is in the hospital at Parsons Ks. They don`t know what is wrong with her yet .They are waiting for all the test results to come back.They think it might be menegitis>

Guest guest

Yes and I did see the Light just didn't get there lmay

From: Hefner <hefnerpatriciahefnerpatricia@...>Subject: Re: Re: (unknown) Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 7:42 AM

You now have aseptic meningitis with heart problems?

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Luther King

From: mark9_41cupofwater <mark9_41cupofwater>@grou ps.comSent: Friday, December 5, 2008 7:38:46 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Thanks I am just home I was in quarantine. Got out of quarantine 45 min. before being released from hospital.... .....I now have aseptic meningitis with heart problems. The heart problems were caused by a very bad reaction of a pain medicine. After the med I got real bad, called for nurse and don't remember anything else for next 3 hours told my heart would quit for about 20 beats and then start no blood pressure 4 different times quit breathing more

than normal had 1 massive seizure and 3 small ones When I would come around I would start to talk and then it would start again. Can't prove it by me. Nurse ordered crash cart and used it with out waiting for Dr. orders. Tho Dr. did say her actions saved my life. I was told that when I was stable and out of danger I told the nurse that she should have let me die that it would be better for everybody. And when I did truely come to

and was myself I said the same thing she laughted and told me I did not get the satifaction of going home on her watch by dying. The main problem now is that I really think I was right in not wanting to come back. I have not told anybody about the light. Now I have to live with knowing about the light with this horrible useless body. I am no longer under the pot I am under the under the under the pot. I should be scattered over

Chalk Mountain today instead of typing lmay>> oh wow...> sending best thoughts!!> Jean> > > From: LMay > Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 8:58 AM> @grou ps.com > Subject: (unknown)> > > Just to let everyone know ,Lmay is in the hospital at Parsons Ks. They don`t know what is wrong with her yet .They are waiting for all the test results to come back.They think it might be menegitis>

Guest guest

oh wow.....

and oh wow again!

there are reactions, and there are reactions!

But you DID see the Light!!??

I hear that that is wonderful!

though 'coming back' must be so VERY hard, I sure hope that somehow somewhere it will also make living, however it must be, just a little easier for you...

or gee whiz, might as well ask for more, for the most! -- I hope that somehow, somewhere, the vision will make living wonderful, no matter what!

And if you didn't get to see The Light, but just know it is there, maybe that's a bit harder, or even way more than a bit harder, but nonetheless, I have the same hope for you!

and you got released 45 minutes after getting out of quarantine.. hmmmm

BLESSINGS!! and hugs, Jean

(I'll not be able to be online until Monday, just to let you know)

Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 8:38 AM

Subject: Re: (unknown)

Thanks I am just home I was in quarantine. Got out of quarantine 45 min. before being released from hospital.........I now have aseptic meningitis with heart problems. The heart problems were caused by a very bad reaction of a pain medicine. After the med I got real bad, called for nurse and don't remember anything else for next 3 hours told my heart would quit for about 20 beats and then start no blood pressure 4 different times quit breathing more than normal had 1 massive seizure and 3 small ones When I would come around I would start to talk and then it would start again. Can't prove it by me. Nurse ordered crash cart and used it with out waiting for Dr. orders. Tho Dr. did say her actions saved my life. I was told that when I was stable and out of danger I told the nurse that she should have let me die that it would be better for everybody. And when I did truely come to and was myself I said the same thing she laughted and told me I did not get the satifaction of going home on her watch by dying. The main problem now is that I really think I was right in not wanting to come back. I have not told anybody about the light. Now I have to live with knowing about the light with this horrible useless body. I am no longer under the pot I am under the under the under the pot. I should be scattered over Chalk Mountain today instead of typing lmay>> oh wow...> sending best thoughts!!> Jean> > > From: LMay > Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 8:58 AM> > Subject: (unknown)> > > Just to let everyone know ,Lmay is in the hospital at Parsons Ks. They don`t know what is wrong with her yet .They are waiting for all the test results to come back.They think it might be menegitis>

Guest guest

Thanks Lulu

To: Stillsdisease

Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 12:11:05 PM

Hello Shar;

We have quite a crew of people with Stills and are so willing to be

supportive and helpful the best way they know how. As I have said

before I do not have Stills but have very close friend that has. So

I am not much

help in that area.

But I have experienced a flue bug myself lately. It just hit me

suddenly with no warning. I wasn't sure what happened. But last

night I had it confirmed that it is one of those bugs that runs rapid

and hits a lot

of people when they least expect it. It isn't pleasant - I know. I

just thought I would extend my concern for you and do hope you will

get over soon. In fact you may be feeling a little better by the

time you receive this.

I think it lasts about 24-48 hours. Anyway - my prayers are with you

and hope you will be able to pick up soon.

Sincerely with hugs Lulu

> Thanks everyone,

> for your info, sometimes when your sick its just nice to get a letter

> I'm still very sick with the flu, the ad part is that I have changed

> my meds about 10 days ago and there not working very good

> that's way I'm thinking it might bring on a flair, right i can't

> walk very good

> and the pain, I can't talk my meds right now....I can't keep

> anything down.

> Shar

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks Lulu

Hello Shar;

I am not much

help in that area.

and hits a lot

time you receive this.

Sincerely with hugs Lulu

> Thanks everyone,

> walk very good

> anything down.

> Shar

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks Lulu

Hello Shar;

I am not much

help in that area.

and hits a lot

time you receive this.

Sincerely with hugs Lulu

> Thanks everyone,

> walk very good

> anything down.

> Shar

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Leighanne, in case you're not yet on any ADHD support groups I suggest this one:

ADD-ADHD-Parents/join It's a really nice group with a huge amount of knowledge and caring.

--Sharon

(unknown)

Hey everyone,

My five year old son has PDD-NOS. He has also recently been diagnosed with Inattentive ADHD. We are trying a med just to see if it helps or not. If it doesn't help then we'll stop and try something non med related. He is currently taking Adderall XR 5 mg capsules. He has been taking them since Sunday morning. I only give it to him on the school days and let him go without it on the weekends and school holidays. I have enlisted the help of his teacher to let me know if it seems to be helping and if she thinks it makes him zombie or if she notices any side effects. Last night while I was giving him a bath I noticed a light red rash around his neck and shoulders and arms. I am wondering if he might be allergic to this med. Does anyone else's child take Adderall XR? If they do did they get a rash that went away with continuing treatment. If it doesn't go way I will have to take him back to the doctor to have it looked at. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated and as always is a big help.

Leighanne (Mom to -5 with ADHD and PDD-NOS)

Guest guest

Thanks Sue

(unknown)

Kim

Glad to hear you finally got the call you have been waiting for. Good luck on

Monday.

Sue C

Guest guest

Hi ,

You are here. Keep reading the posting, ask away with any questions you might have.

Suzanne

In a message dated 12/8/2008 10:28:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, susankirby65@... writes:

HI,I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE W/ OTHER MEMBERS OF THE GROUP.THANKS, SUSAN

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Guest guest

This is

wonderful Gill - you could well be one of the lucky people who has a doctor who

is determined to find out what is the cause of your symptoms. I hope the

results don't come back absolutely slap bang in the middle of normal and that

he goes by blood tests alone (as many do) and that he will investigate further

if this is the case.

I sincerely

hope you have a wonderful Christmas too, and that you have a very happy and

healthy New Year.

Luv -

Sheila

It did help having all the info I have learned form the forum and he

could see that I was well informed! I think this is the key when you

see the Doc, being armed with all the facts, because it keeps them on

their toes!

Anyway I do feel a lot happier now and I am going to stop worrying

and reserve judgement on the NHS where I am concerned till later!

May I take this opportunity to thank everyone for their guidance and

support since I joined the forum and to wish you all a very happy and

peaceful xmas. I hope to catch up with you all again in 2009.Take

care, Gillianx

Guest guest

Hi Cheryl!

I'm Yonie fm Singapore. I travel weekly to Johor Bahru for work & leisure.

Welcome to the group. At this moment I have not have any parents in Johor Bahru. Tried to bring awareness of this work there before but the respond isnt that great. Hopefully you could help to spread this beautiful work in Malaysia Johor Baru. We have Erlinda an Associate 2 in Kuantan doing this work.

You may write to me directly if you need more info.

Rgds

Yonie

From: Tan Cheryl <peckbuay@...>CHILDRENWITHCHALLENGESGROUPS (DOT) COMSent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 4:59:56 AMSubject: (unknown)

Dear ALL

My son is 20.5 months old, born with severe jaundice, now kernicterus, microcephaly, blind (due to severe scarring in retina & micro-cornea) and global development delayed. At 2 months old, he was tested CMV positive. 5 months later I tested on myself, found CMV negative. Presently, he has not even roll and not to mention sitting & walking etc. Just wondering if any of you have/met any babies similar to mine? Apart from the OT & PT available at hospital, what are the other alternative treatments available? We're residing at Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I'd love to meet up with mothers of speacial needs in JB.

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

Dear Bobby,

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and have an even happier New Year.  I

think of Len & being able to be " home " for the holidays. 

Thanks for keeping us up to date on Lottie's health.  It's good to hear she is

doing much better.

God Bless,

Jackie S.

Subject: [ ] (unknown)

" " < >

Date: Thursday, December 25, 2008, 10:22 AM

Merry Christmas everybody, I hope you all have a wonderful day, and a wonderful

healthy New Year.  Thank you for all your support and advice and humor over the

past year, blessings, Bobby

Guest guest

I think small cell lung cancer is mentioned at www.ldninfo.org as one of the cancer ldn may work for.

to contact other person fighting cancer and using ldn read:

couple of groups here at working with this combination;

LDN_4_cancer/ldnforcancer/

even a person named Dudley have made a great site:

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ldnforcancer/index.htmland at s site you also have to register to read and ask about the issue:

http://ldn.proboards3.com/index.cgi?board=personal

Research as much as possible, print out and bring it to your husbands doctor.

If you don't get a prescription, ask Crystal, who's a member here if she has a doctor in your area.

http://crystalangel6267.webs.com/gazorpaldninfo.htm

and her email is: angelindisguise67@...

And:

Dee's site is really informative too:

http://www.ldn4cancer.com/(she's running the other LDN_4_cancer too...)

Ingrid

From: upasnakurl <upasnakurl@...>low dose naltrexone Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 7:58:11 PMSubject: [low dose naltrexone] (unknown)My Husband has diagnosed with non small cell lung cancer stage IV. Has anybody had full remission with ldn from nsclc------------------------------------

Guest guest

The name and address of any neurologist

with experience with LDN would be greatly appreciated, especially one in the Massachusetts or new England

area.

From: low dose naltrexone [mailto:low dose naltrexone ] On Behalf Of Gunn Dybfest

Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008

12:21 PM

low dose naltrexone

Subject: Re: [low dose naltrexone]

(unknown)

I think small cell lung cancer is mentioned at www.ldninfo.org as one of the cancer ldn

may work for.

to contact other person fighting cancer and using ldn

read:

couple of groups here at working with this combination;

LDN_4_cancer/

ldnforcancer/

even a person named Dudley have

made a great site:

http://www.webspawner.com/users/ldnforcancer/index.html

and at s site you also have to register to read and ask about the issue:

http://ldn.proboards3.com/index.cgi?board=personal

Research as much as possible, print out and bring it to your husbands

doctor.

If you don't get a prescription, ask Crystal, who's a member here

if she has a doctor in your area.

http://crystalangel6267.webs.com/gazorpaldninfo.htm

and her email is: angelindisguise67

And:

Dee's site is really informative too:

http://www.ldn4cancer.com/

(she's running the other LDN_4_cancer too...)

Ingrid

upasnakurl <upasnakurl (DOT) co.uk>

low dose naltrexone

Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008

7:58:11 PM

Subject: [low dose naltrexone]

(unknown)

My Husband has diagnosed with non small cell lung cancer stage IV. Has

anybody had full remission with ldn from nsclc

------------------------------------

Guest guest

Happy New Year to YOU, Bobby -- and to one and all!

Love and gratitude,

Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 14:33:06 -0800

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE, LOVE, BOBBY

Guest guest

And same to YOU!

May God BLess you in 2009.

Jackie S.

" " < >

Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 4:33 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE, LOVE,  BOBBY

Guest guest

May 2009 bring peace, love, joy and of course health to us all. May we have the

energy to fight for all that our hearts desire, and the endurance to accept all

that comes our way.

Lots of love,

Rhonda

(Celebrating the LAST day of antibiotics!!!!! Wooo hooooo!!!!!)

Come home soon Lottie!!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

[ ] (unknown)

" " < >

Date: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 4:33 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE, LOVE,  BOBBY