RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Mandatory United Health Care

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't know how mature I am, but I found it and ....here's the link! I am watching it now! http://tinyurl.com/6lcrth Barbara <siouxcro@...> wrote: IF YOU ARE MATURE AND HAVE AN OPEN MIND, FIND A COPY OF SICKO..............THEN MAKE YOUR JUDGEMENT AS TO THE RIGHT PATHWAY...............Barbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I die no-forced-vaccination From: putney1963earthlink (DOT) netDate: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:00:19 -0500Subject: Re: Re: Mandatory United Health Care Great ieda, Dona!! I'm all for a wave of write-in votes. Let's get it started! Re: Re: Mandatory United Health Care I say we write him in!!!Thanks for getting it! Peace-Love-OnenessDona "Knowing others is knowledge. Understanding oneself is wisdom. Overcoming others requires force. Mastering oneself requires strength Onewho knows when he has enough Is rich indeed One who keeps to the path is strong One who maintains his place is

enduring. To live in the moment is to live without death." Dona L Wheeler/Consultant 540-400-3456>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people

who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Express yourself wherever you are. Mobilize! Trina

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I don't know how mature I am, but I found it and ....here's the link! I am watching it now! http://tinyurl.com/6lcrth Barbara <siouxcro@...> wrote: IF YOU ARE MATURE AND HAVE AN OPEN MIND, FIND A COPY OF SICKO..............THEN MAKE YOUR JUDGEMENT AS TO THE RIGHT PATHWAY...............Barbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I die no-forced-vaccination From: putney1963earthlink (DOT) netDate: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:00:19 -0500Subject: Re: Re: Mandatory United Health Care Great ieda, Dona!! I'm all for a wave of write-in votes. Let's get it started! Re: Re: Mandatory United Health Care I say we write him in!!!Thanks for getting it! Peace-Love-OnenessDona "Knowing others is knowledge. Understanding oneself is wisdom. Overcoming others requires force. Mastering oneself requires strength Onewho knows when he has enough Is rich indeed One who keeps to the path is strong One who maintains his place is

enduring. To live in the moment is to live without death." Dona L Wheeler/Consultant 540-400-3456>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people

who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Express yourself wherever you are. Mobilize! Trina

Guest guest

I am not even 10 minutes into it, and I see a correlation between "preventable, health related diseases" & pharmaceutical drugs. These are the things we are fighting against. Eat as healthily as you can, to try to stay healthy. Of course, with the GMO foods and upcoming mandatory vaccines on the loose, it will be hard. Coupled with the lack of public knowledge, the tainted water supply, as well as the Codex guidelines limiting our access to the substances that can help us, it's going to be REALLY hard. I have already had 14 friends and relatives die from cancer, pharmaceutical drugs, & heart disease in the last 4 years. Only one friend died from accidental causes. I just thank God that I am a small, self disciplines person, and don't have to eat much. My fiance', on the other hand.............I am going to have him checked for a tapeworm! Just kidding!Barbara <siouxcro@...> wrote: IF YOU ARE MATURE AND HAVE AN OPEN MIND, FIND A COPY OF SICKO..............THEN MAKE YOUR JUDGEMENT AS TO THE RIGHT PATHWAY...............Barbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I die To:

no-forced-vaccination From: putney1963earthlink (DOT) netDate: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:00:19 -0500Subject: Re: Re: Mandatory United Health Care Great ieda, Dona!! I'm all for a wave of write-in votes. Let's get it started! Re: Re: Mandatory United Health Care I say we write him in!!!Thanks for getting it! Peace-Love-OnenessDona "Knowing others is

knowledge. Understanding oneself is wisdom. Overcoming others requires force. Mastering oneself requires strength Onewho knows when he has enough Is rich indeed One who keeps to the path is strong One who maintains his place is enduring. To live in the moment is to live without death." Dona L Wheeler/Consultant 540-400-3456>> Hello

All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the

system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Express yourself wherever you are. Mobilize! Trina

Guest guest

I am not even 10 minutes into it, and I see a correlation between "preventable, health related diseases" & pharmaceutical drugs. These are the things we are fighting against. Eat as healthily as you can, to try to stay healthy. Of course, with the GMO foods and upcoming mandatory vaccines on the loose, it will be hard. Coupled with the lack of public knowledge, the tainted water supply, as well as the Codex guidelines limiting our access to the substances that can help us, it's going to be REALLY hard. I have already had 14 friends and relatives die from cancer, pharmaceutical drugs, & heart disease in the last 4 years. Only one friend died from accidental causes. I just thank God that I am a small, self disciplines person, and don't have to eat much. My fiance', on the other hand.............I am going to have him checked for a tapeworm! Just kidding!Barbara <siouxcro@...> wrote: IF YOU ARE MATURE AND HAVE AN OPEN MIND, FIND A COPY OF SICKO..............THEN MAKE YOUR JUDGEMENT AS TO THE RIGHT PATHWAY...............Barbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I die To:

no-forced-vaccination From: putney1963earthlink (DOT) netDate: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:00:19 -0500Subject: Re: Re: Mandatory United Health Care Great ieda, Dona!! I'm all for a wave of write-in votes. Let's get it started! Re: Re: Mandatory United Health Care I say we write him in!!!Thanks for getting it! Peace-Love-OnenessDona "Knowing others is

knowledge. Understanding oneself is wisdom. Overcoming others requires force. Mastering oneself requires strength Onewho knows when he has enough Is rich indeed One who keeps to the path is strong One who maintains his place is enduring. To live in the moment is to live without death." Dona L Wheeler/Consultant 540-400-3456>> Hello

All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the

system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Express yourself wherever you are. Mobilize! Trina

Guest guest

HI, again! Just ot let you know about the opensecrets.org site. They stopped reporting Ron s funds when the MSM falsely stated that he quit. He runs his entire campaign in the black. He still has a "couple of million" as he put it the other night, and people are still contributing to his campaign. He said he will use the money for the campaign, for as long as the American people want him. By the way, he usually stays in an inexpensive motel, because he feels bad about wasting our money.Ammy Senter <ammy_987@...> wrote: Thanks that positive message. Negative energy and thoughts will indeed attract the negative. The "knowing" is making a change and will be the "light of the darkness". I had sent this link out the other day but there was a typo, so here it is again: http://www.advancedhealthplan.com/congress_defense_investments.html As we near the times, when it will be much harder to stay positive in such a negative world.....what will you do? The video is a must watch! Ammy www.ashkids.org Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina

Guest guest

HI, again! Just ot let you know about the opensecrets.org site. They stopped reporting Ron s funds when the MSM falsely stated that he quit. He runs his entire campaign in the black. He still has a "couple of million" as he put it the other night, and people are still contributing to his campaign. He said he will use the money for the campaign, for as long as the American people want him. By the way, he usually stays in an inexpensive motel, because he feels bad about wasting our money.Ammy Senter <ammy_987@...> wrote: Thanks that positive message. Negative energy and thoughts will indeed attract the negative. The "knowing" is making a change and will be the "light of the darkness". I had sent this link out the other day but there was a typo, so here it is again: http://www.advancedhealthplan.com/congress_defense_investments.html As we near the times, when it will be much harder to stay positive in such a negative world.....what will you do? The video is a must watch! Ammy www.ashkids.org Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina

Guest guest

This guy was in "Endgame" He has good info. To watch Endgame http://tinyurl.com/55g7xf If you want info on Ron , Youtube is the place. Also Ron2008.com putney1963@... wrote: Thanks, Peggy. I'll take all the info and links I can get! Bring them on!!! ~~Ruth Re: Mandatory United Health Care Ruth,I kind of like the name bilderberrys better LOLAll kidding aside its Bilderberg. If you really want to know about them let me know I can give links to interviews with a man called Estulin who wrote The true story about the Bilderbergs. By the way the reason Ron was shut off by the media is because they are terrified of him. Just how terrified, check this out.http://www.danielestulin.com/?idioma=enPeggy Trina

Guest guest

This guy was in "Endgame" He has good info. To watch Endgame http://tinyurl.com/55g7xf If you want info on Ron , Youtube is the place. Also Ron2008.com putney1963@... wrote: Thanks, Peggy. I'll take all the info and links I can get! Bring them on!!! ~~Ruth Re: Mandatory United Health Care Ruth,I kind of like the name bilderberrys better LOLAll kidding aside its Bilderberg. If you really want to know about them let me know I can give links to interviews with a man called Estulin who wrote The true story about the Bilderbergs. By the way the reason Ron was shut off by the media is because they are terrified of him. Just how terrified, check this out.http://www.danielestulin.com/?idioma=enPeggy Trina

Guest guest

Quite right. 90% is the generally stated number by most of the folks who are talking about this: WHO, British Royals, Al Gore, etc.Very soon, indeed.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. Rima

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:10 AM, Peggy Rose <rpggyr@...> wrote:

You are dead on with this one. What I think will happen and it is

moving in this direction is if you don't go for all your

appointments, take all the drugs, you will not be able to travel,

work, etc. I disagree with you on only one point. IT IS NOT A LONG

WAY OFF. We are being set up for this right now, The plan, and this

is not a conspiracy, is to reduce the world population by 80% Anyone

on this list ever research the bilderbergs. By the way was at

their last meeting. The only safe candidate in this election is Ron

. I will write more on this topic later. Have to go to work.

Peggy

>

> Hello All!

>

> I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come

into

> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require

> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children

> are covered.

>

> Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit

that

> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master

> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to

have

> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people

> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,

> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can

certainly

> force us to vaccinate our children.

>

> I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to

> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be

> here, to be abused by the system.

>

> If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is

a

> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out

> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted

in,

> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so

> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.

>

Guest guest

Quite right. 90% is the generally stated number by most of the folks who are talking about this: WHO, British Royals, Al Gore, etc.Very soon, indeed.Yours in health and freedom,Dr. Rima

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:10 AM, Peggy Rose <rpggyr@...> wrote:

You are dead on with this one. What I think will happen and it is

moving in this direction is if you don't go for all your

appointments, take all the drugs, you will not be able to travel,

work, etc. I disagree with you on only one point. IT IS NOT A LONG

WAY OFF. We are being set up for this right now, The plan, and this

is not a conspiracy, is to reduce the world population by 80% Anyone

on this list ever research the bilderbergs. By the way was at

their last meeting. The only safe candidate in this election is Ron

. I will write more on this topic later. Have to go to work.

Peggy

>

> Hello All!

>

> I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come

into

> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require

> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children

> are covered.

>

> Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit

that

> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master

> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to

have

> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people

> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,

> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can

certainly

> force us to vaccinate our children.

>

> I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to

> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be

> here, to be abused by the system.

>

> If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is

a

> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out

> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted

in,

> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so

> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.

>