RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Mandatory United Health Care

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Actually, I think we all have it a bit skewed. It seems to me I recall seeing that it is "Bilderbergers;" however, I would not want to swear to that on a stack of Bibles, let alone one!! ~~Ruth

Re: Re: Mandatory United Health Care

Bildebergers, I think you mean. You might enjoy this one!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261 & q=Endgame & ei=x7YQSJLKI4qm4QKCx725BAchironlightone <chironlightone > wrote:

Took a google on the Bilderberry's, some very scarey stuff, and it began in 52 r 52, QUITE a long time ago. Buffett and Jennings, Staul, I found list after list. even a Pope. I am ignorant or what, we must focus on correcting the imbalance of the the haves that have no given a good d*** about us, and our kids.Peace-Love-OnenessDonaIn no-forced-vaccination , "ban_vaccines" <ban_vaccines@...> wrote:>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.>Trina

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Please do not give up hope, we have been asleep, and in mass we are

waking up. 11% is all that is needed world wide to effect change.

Negative will attract negative. Be positive and pray for the Universe

to do what is right and just for all. Fight the dark thoughts. Truth

is winning. We are winning.

Peace-Love-Oneness

DonaIn no-forced-vaccination , " ban_vaccines "

<ban_vaccines@...> wrote:

>

> Hello All!

>

> I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come

into

> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require

> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children

> are covered.

>

> Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit

that

> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master

> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to

have

> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people

> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,

> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can

certainly

> force us to vaccinate our children.

>

> I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to

> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be

> here, to be abused by the system.

>

> If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is

a

> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out

> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted

in,

> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so

> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.

>

Guest guest

Please do not give up hope, we have been asleep, and in mass we are

waking up. 11% is all that is needed world wide to effect change.

Negative will attract negative. Be positive and pray for the Universe

to do what is right and just for all. Fight the dark thoughts. Truth

is winning. We are winning.

Peace-Love-Oneness

DonaIn no-forced-vaccination , " ban_vaccines "

<ban_vaccines@...> wrote:

>

> Hello All!

>

> I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come

into

> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require

> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children

> are covered.

>

> Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit

that

> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master

> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to

have

> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people

> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,

> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can

certainly

> force us to vaccinate our children.

>

> I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to

> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be

> here, to be abused by the system.

>

> If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is

a

> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out

> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted

in,

> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so

> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.

>

Guest guest

When they have finally made the "Avian flu" jump the line and is transferrable from human to human so they can declare their "pandemic" and "martial law", you will either have to get the shot, or get taken to a "camp". Watch America Under Siege, Dr. Rima is in it! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5522575736561316064 & q=America+Under+Siege & ei=DroQSMrdHZ_k4AKVhrCtBAPeggy Rose <rpggyr@...> wrote: Palmer wrote:I know so many people who are becoming aware of at least some of the crap the government is doing - especially many parent of kids with autism. They see the corruption first hand. The thing that bothers me is that they really think they are going to force these elected officials to do something about it. Its been ten years and still thimerisol is in the vaccines. They have added 4 more more vaccines to the childhood schedule. I know in 95 chickenpox was just recommended not manditiory, then came rotovirus, now the flu and HPV vaccine. How long before these are mandated as well. This just makes me sickPeggyTrina

Guest guest

When they have finally made the "Avian flu" jump the line and is transferrable from human to human so they can declare their "pandemic" and "martial law", you will either have to get the shot, or get taken to a "camp". Watch America Under Siege, Dr. Rima is in it! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5522575736561316064 & q=America+Under+Siege & ei=DroQSMrdHZ_k4AKVhrCtBAPeggy Rose <rpggyr@...> wrote: Palmer wrote:I know so many people who are becoming aware of at least some of the crap the government is doing - especially many parent of kids with autism. They see the corruption first hand. The thing that bothers me is that they really think they are going to force these elected officials to do something about it. Its been ten years and still thimerisol is in the vaccines. They have added 4 more more vaccines to the childhood schedule. I know in 95 chickenpox was just recommended not manditiory, then came rotovirus, now the flu and HPV vaccine. How long before these are mandated as well. This just makes me sickPeggyTrina

Guest guest

Great post! Thank you!!!

Jenn

Please do not give up hope, we have been asleep, and in mass we are waking up. 11% is all that is needed world wide to effect change. Negative will attract negative. Be positive and pray for the Universe to do what is right and just for all. Fight the dark thoughts. Truth is winning. We are winning.Peace-Love-OnenessDonaIn no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) com, "ban_vaccines" <ban_vaccines@ ...> wrote:>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit

that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am

so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.>

Guest guest

Great post! Thank you!!!

Jenn

Please do not give up hope, we have been asleep, and in mass we are waking up. 11% is all that is needed world wide to effect change. Negative will attract negative. Be positive and pray for the Universe to do what is right and just for all. Fight the dark thoughts. Truth is winning. We are winning.Peace-Love-OnenessDonaIn no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) com, "ban_vaccines" <ban_vaccines@ ...> wrote:>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit

that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am

so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.>

Guest guest

Ron said the other night, it looks as if we have about 10% in the US. And I know he is popular around the world. You would not believe how many people support his message! Palmer <ptsconsulting@...> wrote: Great post! Thank you!!! Jenn Re: Mandatory United Health Care Please do not give up hope, we have been asleep, and in mass we are waking up. 11% is all that is needed world wide to effect change. Negative will attract negative. Be positive and pray for the Universe to do what is right and just for all. Fight the dark thoughts. Truth is winning. We are winning.Peace-Love-OnenessDonaIn no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) com, "ban_vaccines" <ban_vaccines@ ...> wrote:>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned

over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any

ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina

Guest guest

Ron said the other night, it looks as if we have about 10% in the US. And I know he is popular around the world. You would not believe how many people support his message! Palmer <ptsconsulting@...> wrote: Great post! Thank you!!! Jenn Re: Mandatory United Health Care Please do not give up hope, we have been asleep, and in mass we are waking up. 11% is all that is needed world wide to effect change. Negative will attract negative. Be positive and pray for the Universe to do what is right and just for all. Fight the dark thoughts. Truth is winning. We are winning.Peace-Love-OnenessDonaIn no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) com, "ban_vaccines" <ban_vaccines@ ...> wrote:>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned

over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any

ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina

Guest guest

Ruth,

I kind of like the name bilderberrys better LOL

All kidding aside its Bilderberg. If you really want to know about them

let me know I can give links to interviews with a man called

Estulin who wrote The true story about the Bilderbergs. By the way the

reason Ron was shut off by the media is because they are terrified

of him. Just how terrified, check this out.

http://www.danielestulin.com/?idioma=en

Peggy

Guest guest

Ruth,

I kind of like the name bilderberrys better LOL

All kidding aside its Bilderberg. If you really want to know about them

let me know I can give links to interviews with a man called

Estulin who wrote The true story about the Bilderbergs. By the way the

reason Ron was shut off by the media is because they are terrified

of him. Just how terrified, check this out.

http://www.danielestulin.com/?idioma=en

Peggy

Guest guest

I say we write him in!!!

Thanks for getting it!

Peace-Love-Oneness

Dona

"Knowing others is knowledge.

Understanding oneself is wisdom.

Overcoming others requires force.

Mastering oneself requires strength

Onewho knows when he has enough

Is rich indeed

One who keeps to the path is strong

One who maintains his place is enduring.

To live in the moment is to live without death."

Dona L Wheeler/Consultant

540-400-3456>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying

to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the

dangers.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina

Guest guest

I say we write him in!!!

Thanks for getting it!

Peace-Love-Oneness

Dona

Is rich indeed

540-400-3456>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying

to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the

dangers.>

Guest guest

Thanks, Peggy. I'll take all the info and links I can get! Bring them on!!! ~~Ruth

Ruth,I kind of like the name bilderberrys better LOLAll kidding aside its Bilderberg. If you really want to know about them let me know I can give links to interviews with a man called Estulin who wrote The true story about the Bilderbergs. By the way the reason Ron was shut off by the media is because they are terrified of him. Just how terrified, check this out.http://www.danielestulin.com/?idioma=enPeggy

Guest guest

Thanks, Peggy. I'll take all the info and links I can get! Bring them on!!! ~~Ruth

Ruth,I kind of like the name bilderberrys better LOLAll kidding aside its Bilderberg. If you really want to know about them let me know I can give links to interviews with a man called Estulin who wrote The true story about the Bilderbergs. By the way the reason Ron was shut off by the media is because they are terrified of him. Just how terrified, check this out.http://www.danielestulin.com/?idioma=enPeggy

Guest guest

Great ieda, Dona!! I'm all for a wave of write-in votes. Let's get it started!

I say we write him in!!!

Thanks for getting it!

Peace-Love-Oneness

Dona

Is rich indeed

540-400-3456>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.>

Guest guest

I say we write him in!!!

Thanks for getting it!

Peace-Love-Oneness

Dona

Is rich indeed

540-400-3456>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.>

Guest guest

Thanks that positive message. Negative energy and thoughts will indeed attract the negative. The "knowing" is making a change and will be the "light of the darkness".

I had sent this link out the other day but there was a typo, so here it is again:

http://www.advancedhealthplan.com/congress_defense_investments.html

As we near the times, when it will be much harder to stay positive in such a negative world.....what will you do? The video is a must watch!

Ammy

www.ashkids.org

Guest guest

Thanks that positive message. Negative energy and thoughts will indeed attract the negative. The "knowing" is making a change and will be the "light of the darkness".

I had sent this link out the other day but there was a typo, so here it is again:

http://www.advancedhealthplan.com/congress_defense_investments.html

As we near the times, when it will be much harder to stay positive in such a negative world.....what will you do? The video is a must watch!

Ammy

www.ashkids.org

Guest guest

I'll do some checking..

Is rich indeed

dangers.>

Guest guest

I'll do some checking..

Is rich indeed

dangers.>

Guest guest

IF YOU ARE MATURE AND HAVE AN OPEN MIND, FIND A COPY OF SICKO..............THEN MAKE YOUR JUDGEMENT AS TO THE RIGHT PATHWAY...............Barbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I dieno-forced-vaccination From: putney1963@...Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:00:19 -0500Subject: Re: Re: Mandatory United Health Care

I say we write him in!!!

Thanks for getting it!

Peace-Love-Oneness

Dona

Is rich indeed

Express yourself wherever you are. Mobilize!

Guest guest

IF YOU ARE MATURE AND HAVE AN OPEN MIND, FIND A COPY OF SICKO..............THEN MAKE YOUR JUDGEMENT AS TO THE RIGHT PATHWAY...............Barbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I dieno-forced-vaccination From: putney1963@...Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:00:19 -0500Subject: Re: Re: Mandatory United Health Care

I say we write him in!!!

Thanks for getting it!

Peace-Love-Oneness

Dona

Is rich indeed

Express yourself wherever you are. Mobilize!

Guest guest

If you want to join a Ron meetup in your area, here is the link. Scroll down to the bottom to join. There may still be a delegate spot in your state. They would be able to let you know. I wish I could! Being stuck at home and broke, all I can do is make calls and send faxes. I did fax every restaurant in America I could find a # for! No taxes on tips! http://www.ronpaul2008.com/get-involved/Dona Wheeler <chironlightone@...> wrote: I'll do some checking.. "Knowing others is knowledge. Understanding oneself is wisdom. Overcoming others requires force. Mastering oneself requires strength Onewho knows when he has enough Is rich indeed One who keeps to the path is strong One who maintains his place is enduring. To live in the moment is to live without death." Dona L Wheeler/Consultant 540-400-3456>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it),

then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Mobile. Try it now. Trina

Guest guest

If you want to join a Ron meetup in your area, here is the link. Scroll down to the bottom to join. There may still be a delegate spot in your state. They would be able to let you know. I wish I could! Being stuck at home and broke, all I can do is make calls and send faxes. I did fax every restaurant in America I could find a # for! No taxes on tips! http://www.ronpaul2008.com/get-involved/Dona Wheeler <chironlightone@...> wrote: I'll do some checking.. "Knowing others is knowledge. Understanding oneself is wisdom. Overcoming others requires force. Mastering oneself requires strength Onewho knows when he has enough Is rich indeed One who keeps to the path is strong One who maintains his place is enduring. To live in the moment is to live without death." Dona L Wheeler/Consultant 540-400-3456>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it),

then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Trina Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Mobile. Try it now. Trina