RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Mandatory United Health Care

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Not only will they force our kids to get vaccinated, but us too! And you will only be able to go to the "provider" doctor. The plan doesn't cover in any way a Naturopath or Homeopath. And has always been for Codex all the way! We are still working on the Ron thing. I don't think he will get it, but I do think there will be some changes in the system. That is our main focus now. I think the CFR already picked Obama. He talks just like Bush, although people don't notice. Had anyone heard about him before this election? There is definately something going on. Waiting to see what it really is! Just remember: Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that hung in there!ban_vaccines <ban_vaccines@...> wrote: Hello All!I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come intoeffect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will requireALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that childrenare covered.Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit thatI am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a MasterHerbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to havethese vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, peopledon't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainlyforce us to vaccinate our

children.I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer toanother country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still behere, to be abused by the system. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is along way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron outthe insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am soafraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.Trina

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Not only will they force our kids to get vaccinated, but us too! And you will only be able to go to the "provider" doctor. The plan doesn't cover in any way a Naturopath or Homeopath. And has always been for Codex all the way! We are still working on the Ron thing. I don't think he will get it, but I do think there will be some changes in the system. That is our main focus now. I think the CFR already picked Obama. He talks just like Bush, although people don't notice. Had anyone heard about him before this election? There is definately something going on. Waiting to see what it really is! Just remember: Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that hung in there!ban_vaccines <ban_vaccines@...> wrote: Hello All!I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come intoeffect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will requireALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that childrenare covered.Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit thatI am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a MasterHerbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to havethese vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, peopledon't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainlyforce us to vaccinate our

children.I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer toanother country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still behere, to be abused by the system. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is along way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron outthe insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am soafraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.Trina

Guest guest

No, this is NOT a long way off. One of the reasons that the Natural Solutions Foundation is setting up the Santa Clara project, www.NaturalSolutionsFoundation.org, is to provide a haven where the food is really clean and the health decisions are really one's own.

For more information, go to the site above and, if you are interested in more information, contact Ralph Fucetola at ralph.fucetola@... and ask to be invited to the NSF-Panama Forum.

Yours in health and freedom,Dr. RimaOn Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 12:14 AM, ban_vaccines <ban_vaccines@...> wrote:

Hello All!

I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into

effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require

ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children

are covered.

Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that

I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master

Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have

these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people

don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,

that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly

force us to vaccinate our children.

I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to

another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be

here, to be abused by the system.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a

long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out

the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,

etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so

afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.

Guest guest

No, this is NOT a long way off. One of the reasons that the Natural Solutions Foundation is setting up the Santa Clara project, www.NaturalSolutionsFoundation.org, is to provide a haven where the food is really clean and the health decisions are really one's own.

For more information, go to the site above and, if you are interested in more information, contact Ralph Fucetola at ralph.fucetola@... and ask to be invited to the NSF-Panama Forum.

Yours in health and freedom,Dr. RimaOn Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 12:14 AM, ban_vaccines <ban_vaccines@...> wrote:

Hello All!

I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into

effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require

ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children

are covered.

Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that

I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master

Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have

these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people

don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,

that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly

force us to vaccinate our children.

I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to

another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be

here, to be abused by the system.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a

long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out

the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,

etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so

afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.

Guest guest

You are dead on with this one. What I think will happen and it is

moving in this direction is if you don't go for all your

appointments, take all the drugs, you will not be able to travel,

work, etc. I disagree with you on only one point. IT IS NOT A LONG

WAY OFF. We are being set up for this right now, The plan, and this

is not a conspiracy, is to reduce the world population by 80% Anyone

on this list ever research the bilderbergs. By the way was at

their last meeting. The only safe candidate in this election is Ron

. I will write more on this topic later. Have to go to work.

Peggy

>

> Hello All!

>

> I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come

into

> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require

> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children

> are covered.

>

> Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit

that

> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master

> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to

have

> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people

> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,

> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can

certainly

> force us to vaccinate our children.

>

> I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to

> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be

> here, to be abused by the system.

>

> If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is

a

> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out

> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted

in,

> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so

> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.

>

Guest guest

You are dead on with this one. What I think will happen and it is

moving in this direction is if you don't go for all your

appointments, take all the drugs, you will not be able to travel,

work, etc. I disagree with you on only one point. IT IS NOT A LONG

WAY OFF. We are being set up for this right now, The plan, and this

is not a conspiracy, is to reduce the world population by 80% Anyone

on this list ever research the bilderbergs. By the way was at

their last meeting. The only safe candidate in this election is Ron

. I will write more on this topic later. Have to go to work.

Peggy

>

> Hello All!

>

into

> are covered.

>

that

have

certainly

>

>

a

in,

>

Guest guest

From what I understand, McCain's proposals aren't any better. ~~Ruth

Mandatory United Health Care

Hello All!I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come intoeffect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will requireALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that childrenare covered.Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit thatI am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a MasterHerbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to havethese vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, peopledon't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainlyforce us to vaccinate our children.I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer toanother country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still behere, to be abused by the system. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is along way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron outthe insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am soafraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.

Guest guest

Hello All!I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come intoeffect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will requireALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that childrenare covered.Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit thatI am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a MasterHerbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to havethese vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, peopledon't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainlyforce us to vaccinate our children.I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer toanother country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still behere, to be abused by the system. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is along way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron outthe insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am soafraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.

Guest guest

Yes! I knew about the Bilderbergs and the Trilateralists back in the mid-1970s!!!!

And you are correct that these things are not a long way off---NOT if you knew what these folks were up to as far back as the mid-1970s! Good grief-- That's 30 years ago!!! "A long way to go" has arrived! ~~Ruth

You are dead on with this one. What I think will happen and it is moving in this direction is if you don't go for all your appointments, take all the drugs, you will not be able to travel, work, etc. I disagree with you on only one point. IT IS NOT A LONG WAY OFF. We are being set up for this right now, The plan, and this is not a conspiracy, is to reduce the world population by 80% Anyone on this list ever research the bilderbergs. By the way was at their last meeting. The only safe candidate in this election is Ron . I will write more on this topic later. Have to go to work.Peggy>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.>

Guest guest

Yes! I knew about the Bilderbergs and the Trilateralists back in the mid-1970s!!!!

And you are correct that these things are not a long way off---NOT if you knew what these folks were up to as far back as the mid-1970s! Good grief-- That's 30 years ago!!! "A long way to go" has arrived! ~~Ruth

You are dead on with this one. What I think will happen and it is moving in this direction is if you don't go for all your appointments, take all the drugs, you will not be able to travel, work, etc. I disagree with you on only one point. IT IS NOT A LONG WAY OFF. We are being set up for this right now, The plan, and this is not a conspiracy, is to reduce the world population by 80% Anyone on this list ever research the bilderbergs. By the way was at their last meeting. The only safe candidate in this election is Ron . I will write more on this topic later. Have to go to work.Peggy>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.>

Guest guest

Right on.............another freedom will be in the pits if we go with this ................Barbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I dieno-forced-vaccination From: putney1963@...Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:24:45 -0500Subject: Re: Mandatory United Health Care

Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause.

Guest guest

Right on.............another freedom will be in the pits if we go with this ................Barbara M. I would rather live believing/knowing there is a God and be welcomedinto heaven than not believe and find out differently when I dieno-forced-vaccination From: putney1963@...Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:24:45 -0500Subject: Re: Mandatory United Health Care

Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause.

Guest guest

I'm not very educated about this topic, but I can only imagine that this would cause a revolution of a sort. I know so many people who are becoming aware of at least some of the crap the government is doing - especially many parent of kids with autism. They see the corruption first hand. I certainly don't have all the answers, but there are too many people who know what's going on and won't stand for it. (THANK YOU NATURAL SOLUTIONS!)

Jenn

[no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re: Mandatory United Health Care

You are dead on with this one. What I think will happen and it is moving in this direction is if you don't go for all your appointments, take all the drugs, you will not be able to travel, work, etc. I disagree with you on only one point. IT IS NOT A LONG WAY OFF. We are being set up for this right now, The plan, and this is not a conspiracy, is to reduce the world population by 80% Anyone on this list ever research the bilderbergs. By the way was at their last meeting. The only safe candidate in this election is Ron . I will write more on this topic later. Have to go to work.Peggy>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although

everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but

there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.>

Guest guest

I'm not very educated about this topic, but I can only imagine that this would cause a revolution of a sort. I know so many people who are becoming aware of at least some of the crap the government is doing - especially many parent of kids with autism. They see the corruption first hand. I certainly don't have all the answers, but there are too many people who know what's going on and won't stand for it. (THANK YOU NATURAL SOLUTIONS!)

Jenn

[no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re: Mandatory United Health Care

You are dead on with this one. What I think will happen and it is moving in this direction is if you don't go for all your appointments, take all the drugs, you will not be able to travel, work, etc. I disagree with you on only one point. IT IS NOT A LONG WAY OFF. We are being set up for this right now, The plan, and this is not a conspiracy, is to reduce the world population by 80% Anyone on this list ever research the bilderbergs. By the way was at their last meeting. The only safe candidate in this election is Ron . I will write more on this topic later. Have to go to work.Peggy>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although

everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but

there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.>

Guest guest

Took a google on the Bilderberry's, some very scarey stuff, and it

began in 52 r 52, QUITE a long time ago. Buffett and Jennings,

Staul, I found list after list. even a Pope. I am ignorant or what,

we must focus on correcting the imbalance of the the haves that have

no given a good d*** about us, and our kids.

Peace-Love-Oneness

DonaIn no-forced-vaccination , " ban_vaccines "

<ban_vaccines@...> wrote:

>

> Hello All!

>

into

> are covered.

>

that

have

certainly

>

>

a

in,

>

Guest guest

Took a google on the Bilderberry's, some very scarey stuff, and it

began in 52 r 52, QUITE a long time ago. Buffett and Jennings,

Staul, I found list after list. even a Pope. I am ignorant or what,

we must focus on correcting the imbalance of the the haves that have

no given a good d*** about us, and our kids.

Peace-Love-Oneness

DonaIn no-forced-vaccination , " ban_vaccines "

<ban_vaccines@...> wrote:

>

> Hello All!

>

into

> are covered.

>

that

have

certainly

>

>

a

in,

>

Guest guest

Yes Ruth, but it is moving at a faster pace now because I beleive

people are begining to know something is going on and they are waking

up. Here is my feeling about all of this. It is not the fact that they

are taking our freedom and liberty away, its the fact that everyone is

so complacent. A few weeks back I got an news piece about somewhere I

think Mississippi that wanted to fine resturant owners for serving fast

foods to obese people. When I told my coworkers and showed them the

article their first reacftion was laughter because of how ridiculous it

was. My feeling was this kind of thing should not evoke laughter but

outrage. Yes the thought of it was ridiculous, but more importantly is

how these public officials thought they even had a right to consider

it.

Peggy

Guest guest

Yes Ruth, but it is moving at a faster pace now because I beleive

people are begining to know something is going on and they are waking

up. Here is my feeling about all of this. It is not the fact that they

are taking our freedom and liberty away, its the fact that everyone is

so complacent. A few weeks back I got an news piece about somewhere I

think Mississippi that wanted to fine resturant owners for serving fast

foods to obese people. When I told my coworkers and showed them the

article their first reacftion was laughter because of how ridiculous it

was. My feeling was this kind of thing should not evoke laughter but

outrage. Yes the thought of it was ridiculous, but more importantly is

how these public officials thought they even had a right to consider

it.

Peggy

Guest guest

Bildebergers, I think you mean. You might enjoy this one! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261 & q=Endgame & ei=x7YQSJLKI4qm4QKCx725BAchironlightone <chironlightone@...> wrote: Took a google on the Bilderberry's, some very scarey stuff, and it began in 52 r 52, QUITE a long time ago. Buffett and Jennings, Staul, I found list

after list. even a Pope. I am ignorant or what, we must focus on correcting the imbalance of the the haves that have no given a good d*** about us, and our kids.Peace-Love-OnenessDonaIn no-forced-vaccination , "ban_vaccines" <ban_vaccines@...> wrote:>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes,

people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.>Trina

Guest guest

Bildebergers, I think you mean. You might enjoy this one! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261 & q=Endgame & ei=x7YQSJLKI4qm4QKCx725BAchironlightone <chironlightone@...> wrote: Took a google on the Bilderberry's, some very scarey stuff, and it began in 52 r 52, QUITE a long time ago. Buffett and Jennings, Staul, I found list

after list. even a Pope. I am ignorant or what, we must focus on correcting the imbalance of the the haves that have no given a good d*** about us, and our kids.Peace-Love-OnenessDonaIn no-forced-vaccination , "ban_vaccines" <ban_vaccines@...> wrote:>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes,

people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.>Trina

Guest guest

Palmer wrote:

I know so many people who are becoming aware of at least some of the

crap the government is doing - especially many parent of kids with

autism. They see the corruption first hand.

The thing that bothers me is that they really think they are going to

force these elected officials to do something about it. Its been ten

years and still thimerisol is in the vaccines. They have added 4 more

more vaccines to the childhood schedule. I know in 95 chickenpox was

just recommended not manditiory, then came rotovirus, now the flu and

HPV vaccine. How long before these are mandated as well.

This just makes me sick

Peggy

Guest guest

Palmer wrote:

I know so many people who are becoming aware of at least some of the

crap the government is doing - especially many parent of kids with

autism. They see the corruption first hand.

The thing that bothers me is that they really think they are going to

force these elected officials to do something about it. Its been ten

years and still thimerisol is in the vaccines. They have added 4 more

more vaccines to the childhood schedule. I know in 95 chickenpox was

just recommended not manditiory, then came rotovirus, now the flu and

HPV vaccine. How long before these are mandated as well.

This just makes me sick

Peggy

Guest guest

I couldn't agree with you more, Peggy! ~~Ruth

Yes Ruth, but it is moving at a faster pace now because I beleive people are begining to know something is going on and they are waking up. Here is my feeling about all of this. It is not the fact that they are taking our freedom and liberty away, its the fact that everyone is so complacent. A few weeks back I got an news piece about somewhere I think Mississippi that wanted to fine resturant owners for serving fast foods to obese people. When I told my coworkers and showed them the article their first reacftion was laughter because of how ridiculous it was. My feeling was this kind of thing should not evoke laughter but outrage. Yes the thought of it was ridiculous, but more importantly is how these public officials thought they even had a right to consider it. Peggy

Guest guest

I couldn't agree with you more, Peggy! ~~Ruth

Yes Ruth, but it is moving at a faster pace now because I beleive people are begining to know something is going on and they are waking up. Here is my feeling about all of this. It is not the fact that they are taking our freedom and liberty away, its the fact that everyone is so complacent. A few weeks back I got an news piece about somewhere I think Mississippi that wanted to fine resturant owners for serving fast foods to obese people. When I told my coworkers and showed them the article their first reacftion was laughter because of how ridiculous it was. My feeling was this kind of thing should not evoke laughter but outrage. Yes the thought of it was ridiculous, but more importantly is how these public officials thought they even had a right to consider it. Peggy

Guest guest

Actually, I think we all have it a bit skewed. It seems to me I recall seeing that it is "Bilderbergers;" however, I would not want to swear to that on a stack of Bibles, let alone one!! ~~Ruth

Re: Re: Mandatory United Health Care

Bildebergers, I think you mean. You might enjoy this one!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261 & q=Endgame & ei=x7YQSJLKI4qm4QKCx725BAchironlightone <chironlightone > wrote:

Took a google on the Bilderberry's, some very scarey stuff, and it began in 52 r 52, QUITE a long time ago. Buffett and Jennings, Staul, I found list after list. even a Pope. I am ignorant or what, we must focus on correcting the imbalance of the the haves that have no given a good d*** about us, and our kids.Peace-Love-OnenessDonaIn no-forced-vaccination , "ban_vaccines" <ban_vaccines@...> wrote:>> Hello All!> > I've been concerned over this new united healthcare that may come into> effect if either Hillary or Obama are elected. Hillary will require> ALL to BUY the insurance, and Obama will only require that children> are covered.> > Although everyone has different views on healthcare (I will admit that> I am homeopathy all the way and studying to become a Master> Herbalist), I am afraid that they will be forcing our children to have> these vaccines. If they are going to force us to buy (yes, people> don't hear it all, we have to buy it or be penalized with our taxes,> that really helps people who can't afford it), then they can certainly> force us to vaccinate our children.> > I'm not sure what we all can do. My husband will take a transfer to> another country if this happens, but my grandchildren will still be> here, to be abused by the system. > > If anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them. I know this is a> long way off, one would have to get elected, they'd have to iron out> the insurance details, pass it through other people, get it voted in,> etc. but there is still a possibility that it can happen. I am so> afraid for the children of the parents that know the dangers.>Trina