RemedySpot.com

Update on me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Congratulations!!!

This is an awesome group...I'm learning a lot and gradually healing. My daughter started the iodine protocol too.

Thank You!

Lee

________________________________From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>iodine Sent: Wed, January 20, 2010 7:29:27 PMSubject: Update on me Even though I own this group what brought me here initially was my own health struggles with thyroid cancer. As time went on and my health improved I became more passionate about the benefits of its usage. Then I began to research more and more and became friends with Dr. Brownstein and the rest is history. I became the owner of this group in 2007. So, yesterday was my 6 mos checkup with Dr. Brownstein. We always run a full panel of thyroid numbers including my thyroglobulin which is the cancer "marker" for those of us who have had our thyroid removed and then were ablated with radioactive iodine. In May 2005 I had my last round of 250 mCi's of

RAI. My Tg went to 8 but then by January 2006 it had risen to 24 again and my endo began to discuss the possibility of External Beam Radiation. I didn't want this and ran. I sought Dr. Brownstein's help. That was Feb 2006 and now almost 4 years later my Tg has finally fallen to 5. The goal with many doctors is 5 or below to be considered cancer free. In June of last year I was at 10.5 so I went down 5.5 pts in 6 mos to arrive at the target number. I am so excited and relieved to see that *marker* make one more decent. I continue to struggle with some other issues related to the damage the RAI did but overall I am doing well and feel blessed to have found Dr. B and the Iodine therapy - it saved my life. March of this year marks my 10 year anniversary since my diagnosis. Wow.

Steph, thank you for all you do! Live long and prosper!

XO

Gracia

ladybugsandbees wrote:

>

> Even though I own this group what brought me here initially was my own

> health struggles with thyroid cancer. As time went on and my health

> improved I became more passionate about the benefits of its usage.

> Then I began to research more and more and became friends with Dr.

> Brownstein and the rest is history. I became the owner of this group

> in 2007.

> So, yesterday was my 6 mos checkup with Dr. Brownstein. We always run

> a full panel of thyroid numbers including my thyroglobulin which is

> the cancer " marker " for those of us who have had our thyroid removed

> and then were ablated with radioactive iodine.

> In May 2005 I had my last round of 250 mCi's of RAI. My Tg went to 8

> but then by January 2006 it had risen to 24 again and my endo began to

> discuss the possibility of External Beam Radiation. I didn't want this

> and ran. I sought Dr. Brownstein's help. That was Feb 2006 and now

> almost 4 years later my Tg has finally fallen to 5. The goal with many

> doctors is 5 or below to be considered cancer free. In June of last

> year I was at 10.5 so I went down 5.5 pts in 6 mos to arrive at the

> target number. I am so excited and relieved to see that *marker* make

> one more decent.

> I continue to struggle with some other issues related to the damage

> the RAI did but overall I am doing well and feel blessed to have found

> Dr. B and the Iodine therapy - it saved my life. March of this year

> marks my 10 year anniversary since my diagnosis. Wow.

>

>

I'm glad things are looking brighter and you are feeling better. Feeling better and knowing things are improving for you will help you in your studies also.I really admire you and for bringing this group to light! from IllinoisFrom: Jana <paintbrushcc@...>To:

iodine Sent: Thu, January 21, 2010 1:32:19 AMSubject: Re: Re: Update on me

You totally rock Steph! I am so glad to hear your markers are moving in

the right direction.

This group is helping me more than any other to find my way back to

health. Thank you for all you do. ...and maybe we can set a time for a

group raspberry aimed at your former endo. So glad you're proving him

wrong.

Jana

ladybugsandbees wrote:

>Yes it is and the best part - and I would LOVE to shove this in my old endo(s) face - NO RADIATION!!! !

>

>He told me I would die w/o it. Guess he was wrong.

>

>Steph

>

>

>

>

Rejoicing with you, Steph. That is great news.

Taking this opportunity to again express my appreciation for all that you do here and the difference it has made for myself & my daughters.

Thank you much and may God continue to bless your efforts.

Judy

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. 17:3And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. I 2:3

From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>Subject: Update on meiodine Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 9:29 PM

Even though I own this group what brought me here initially was my own health struggles with thyroid cancer. As time went on and my health improved I became more passionate about the benefits of its usage. Then I began to research more and more and became friends with Dr. Brownstein and the rest is history. I became the owner of this group in 2007.

So, yesterday was my 6 mos checkup with Dr. Brownstein. We always run a full panel of thyroid numbers including my thyroglobulin which is the cancer "marker" for those of us who have had our thyroid removed and then were ablated with radioactive iodine.

In May 2005 I had my last round of 250 mCi's of RAI. My Tg went to 8 but then by January 2006 it had risen to 24 again and my endo began to discuss the possibility of External Beam Radiation. I didn't want this and ran. I sought Dr. Brownstein's help. That was Feb 2006 and now almost 4 years later my Tg has finally fallen to 5. The goal with many doctors is 5 or below to be considered cancer free. In June of last year I was at 10.5 so I went down 5.5 pts in 6 mos to arrive at the target number. I am so excited and relieved to see that *marker* make one more decent.

I continue to struggle with some other issues related to the damage the RAI did but overall I am doing well and feel blessed to have found Dr. B and the Iodine therapy - it saved my life. March of this year marks my 10 year anniversary since my diagnosis. Wow.

has anyone in their health persuual ever used lithium orotate for

depression. if so how have they got on am thinking of using it. any help

appreciated. thanks

--------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 3:06 PM

<iodine >

Subject: Re: Update on me

> Steph, thank you for all you do! Live long and prosper!

> XO

> Gracia

>

> ladybugsandbees wrote:

>>

>> Even though I own this group what brought me here initially was my own

>> health struggles with thyroid cancer. As time went on and my health

>> improved I became more passionate about the benefits of its usage.

>> Then I began to research more and more and became friends with Dr.

>> Brownstein and the rest is history. I became the owner of this group

>> in 2007.

>> So, yesterday was my 6 mos checkup with Dr. Brownstein. We always run

>> a full panel of thyroid numbers including my thyroglobulin which is

>> the cancer " marker " for those of us who have had our thyroid removed

>> and then were ablated with radioactive iodine.

>> In May 2005 I had my last round of 250 mCi's of RAI. My Tg went to 8

>> but then by January 2006 it had risen to 24 again and my endo began to

>> discuss the possibility of External Beam Radiation. I didn't want this

>> and ran. I sought Dr. Brownstein's help. That was Feb 2006 and now

>> almost 4 years later my Tg has finally fallen to 5. The goal with many

>> doctors is 5 or below to be considered cancer free. In June of last

>> year I was at 10.5 so I went down 5.5 pts in 6 mos to arrive at the

>> target number. I am so excited and relieved to see that *marker* make

>> one more decent.

>> I continue to struggle with some other issues related to the damage

>> the RAI did but overall I am doing well and feel blessed to have found

>> Dr. B and the Iodine therapy - it saved my life. March of this year

>> marks my 10 year anniversary since my diagnosis. Wow.

>>

>>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

>

>

>

angela, this thread was about stephanie, and also your question doesn’t have anything to do with iodine. no offense, but you keep going way off topic and it gets confusing.

Re: Update on me> Steph, thank you for all you do! Live long and prosper!> XO> Gracia>> ladybugsandbees wrote:>>>> Even though I own this group what brought me here initially was my own>> health struggles with thyroid cancer. As time went on and my health>> improved I became more passionate about the benefits of its usage.>> Then I began to research more and more and became friends with Dr.>> Brownstein and the rest is history. I became the owner of this group>> in 2007.>> So, yesterday was my 6 mos checkup with Dr. Brownstein. We always run>> a full panel of thyroid numbers including my thyroglobulin which is>> the cancer "marker" for those of us who have had our thyroid removed>> and then were ablated with radioactive iodine.>> In May 2005 I had my last round of 250 mCi's of RAI. My Tg went to 8>> but then by January 2006 it had risen to 24 again and my endo began to>> discuss the possibility of External Beam Radiation. I didn't want this>> and ran. I sought Dr. Brownstein's help. That was Feb 2006 and now>> almost 4 years later my Tg has finally fallen to 5. The goal with many>> doctors is 5 or below to be considered cancer free. In June of last>> year I was at 10.5 so I went down 5.5 pts in 6 mos to arrive at the>> target number. I am so excited and relieved to see that *marker* make>> one more decent.>> I continue to struggle with some other issues related to the damage>> the RAI did but overall I am doing well and feel blessed to have found>> Dr. B and the Iodine therapy - it saved my life. March of this year>> marks my 10 year anniversary since my diagnosis. Wow.>> >>>>>> ------------------------------------>>>>>

sorry kathleen you keep having a go at me i am not aware its topics you have to come back on i am new so please excuse my ignorance

Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:16 PM

iodine

angela, this thread was about stephanie, and also your question doesn’t have anything to do with iodine. no offense, but you keep going way off topic and it gets confusing.

Re: Update on me> Steph, thank you for all you do! Live long and prosper!> XO> Gracia>> ladybugsandbees wrote:>>>> Even though I own this group what brought me here initially was my own>> health struggles with thyroid cancer. As time went on and my health>> improved I became more passionate about the benefits of its usage.>> Then I began to research more and more and became friends with Dr.>> Brownstein and the rest is history. I became the owner of this group>> in 2007.>> So, yesterday was my 6 mos checkup with Dr. Brownstein. We always run>> a full panel of thyroid numbers including my thyroglobulin which is>> the cancer "marker" for those of us who have had our thyroid removed>> and then were ablated with radioactive iodine.>> In May 2005 I had my last round of 250 mCi's of RAI. My Tg went to 8>> but then by January 2006 it had risen to 24 again and my endo began to>> discuss the possibility of External Beam Radiation. I didn't want this>> and ran. I sought Dr. Brownstein's help. That was Feb 2006 and now>> almost 4 years later my Tg has finally fallen to 5. The goal with many>> doctors is 5 or below to be considered cancer free. In June of last>> year I was at 10.5 so I went down 5.5 pts in 6 mos to arrive at the>> target number. I am so excited and relieved to see that *marker* make>> one more decent.>> I continue to struggle with some other issues related to the damage>> the RAI did but overall I am doing well and feel blessed to have found>> Dr. B and the Iodine therapy - it saved my life. March of this year>> marks my 10 year anniversary since my diagnosis. Wow.>> >>>>>> ------------------------------------>>>>>

- all topics must be directly related to Iodine and the supplementing / support protocol.

It was part of the information you received when you joined.

thanks i apologise but i had no info. other people talk about cows milk and legislation on stuff and their supplements so i wondered if anyone had tried lithium with their iodine and supplements. that was all.

Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:48 PM

iodine

- all topics must be directly related to Iodine and the supplementing / support protocol.

They aren't supposed to and I continually ask them to stop - but get ignored. If it gets too bad people are put on moderation.

Steph

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! steph

iodine From: angela.pittaway@...Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 18:00:44 +0000Subject: Re: Update on me

thanks i apologise but i had no info. other people talk about cows milk and legislation on stuff and their supplements so i wondered if anyone had tried lithium with their iodine and supplements. that was all.

Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:48 PM

iodine

That's awesome!!!  You must be so happy and relieved!~WOn Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 10:29 PM, ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...> wrote:

Even though I own this group what brought me here initially was my own health struggles with thyroid cancer.  As time went on and my health improved I became more passionate about the benefits of its usage.  Then I began to research more and more and became friends with Dr. Brownstein and the rest is history.  I became the owner of this group in 2007. 

So, yesterday was my 6 mos checkup with Dr. Brownstein.  We always run a full panel of thyroid numbers including my thyroglobulin which is the cancer " marker " for those of us who have had our thyroid removed and then were ablated with radioactive iodine. 

In May 2005 I had my last round of 250 mCi's of RAI.  My Tg went to 8 but then by January 2006 it had risen to 24 again and my endo began to discuss the possibility of External Beam Radiation.  I didn't want this and ran.  I sought Dr. Brownstein's help.  That was Feb 2006 and now almost 4 years later my Tg has finally fallen to 5.  The goal with many doctors is 5 or below to be considered cancer free.  In June of last year I was at 10.5 so I went down 5.5 pts in 6 mos to arrive at the target number.  I am so excited and relieved to see that *marker* make one more decent. 

I continue to struggle with some other issues related to the damage the RAI did but overall I am doing well and feel blessed to have found Dr. B and the Iodine therapy - it saved my life.   March of this year marks my 10 year anniversary since my diagnosis.  Wow.

stephanie, i am so glad for you that things are going well. continued good luck and i know it is hard work in there too. diane, near philly, pa On Jan 20, 2010, at 10:29 PM, ladybugsandbees wrote:Even though I own this group what brought me here initially was my own health struggles with thyroid cancer. As time went on and my health improved I became more passionate about the benefits of its usage. Then I began to research more and more and became friends with Dr. Brownstein and the rest is history. I became the owner of this group in 2007. So, yesterday was my 6 mos checkup with Dr. Brownstein. We always run a full panel of thyroid numbers including my thyroglobulin which is the cancer "marker" for those of us who have had our thyroid removed and then were ablated with radioactive iodine. In May 2005 I had my last round of 250 mCi's of RAI. My Tg went to 8 but then by January 2006 it had risen to 24 again and my endo began to discuss the possibility of External Beam Radiation. I didn't want this and ran. I sought Dr. Brownstein's help. That was Feb 2006 and now almost 4 years later my Tg has finally fallen to 5. The goal with many doctors is 5 or below to be considered cancer free. In June of last year I was at 10.5 so I went down 5.5 pts in 6 mos to arrive at the target number. I am so excited and relieved to see that *marker* make one more decent. I continue to struggle with some other issues related to the damage the RAI did but overall I am doing well and feel blessed to have found Dr. B and the Iodine therapy - it saved my life. March of this year marks my 10 year anniversary since my diagnosis. Wow.

Thank you! I am working on fine tuning now. I did my first acupuncture treatment today. Hoping to get my detox pathways working better.

Steph

Re: Update on me

stephanie, i am so glad for you that things are going well. continued good luck and i know it is hard work in there too.

diane, near philly, pa

On Jan 20, 2010, at 10:29 PM, ladybugsandbees wrote:

Even though I own this group what brought me here initially was my own health struggles with thyroid cancer. As time went on and my health improved I became more passionate about the benefits of its usage. Then I began to re! search m ore and more and became friends with Dr. Brownstein and the rest is history. I became the owner of this group in 2007.

So, yesterday was my 6 mos checkup with Dr. Brownstein. We always run a full panel of thyroid numbers including my thyroglobulin which is the cancer "marker" for those of us who have had our thyroid removed and then were ablated with radioactive iodine.

In May 2005 I had my last round of 250 mCi's of RAI. My Tg went to 8 but then by January 2006 it had risen to 24 again and my endo began to discuss the possibility of External Beam Radiation. I didn't want this and ran. I sought Dr. Brownstein's help. That was Feb 2006 and now almost 4 years later my Tg has finally fallen to 5. The goal with many doctors is 5 or below to be considered cancer free. In June of last year I was at 10.5 so I went down 5.5 pts in 6 mos to arrive at the target number. I am so excited and relieved to see that *marker* make one more decent.

I continue to struggle with some other issues related to the damage the RAI did but overall I am doing well and feel blessed to have found Dr. B and the Iodine therapy - it saved my life. March of this year marks my 10 year anniversary since my diagnosis. Wow.

Steph anie

,I have been doing acupuncture for 15 years for pain management. There is one called balancing that may really help you with detox. I have recently had good luck stopping RA pain in hands and feet with acupuncture every 2 weeks. 

I miss the days my insurance paid for it though. Paying cash saves a third of the cost though. After being rear ended twice in 2 years my hip and brain stopped communicating and my back tried to do my hip's work. I walked like a spider. Acupuncture actually corrected that lack of communication from both hips. Acupuncture can help with many problems. Pam

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 7:46 PM, Bruce P <bruce@...> wrote:

I looked at it anyways ;) thanks

Bruce

----- Original Message -----

This is for .

www.new-cancer-treatments.org/Theory/CancerTheory.html.

This is a very interesting.It is from the " Independent Cancer Research Foundation,Inc. Pat G.

Amazing story, Steph. So very glad you are doing well!

BarbF

In a message dated 1/25/2010 5:12:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, wendy56789@... writes:

In May 2005 I had my last round of 250 mCi's of RAI. My Tg went to 8 but then by January 2006 it had risen to 24 again and my endo began to discuss the possibility of External Beam Radiation. I didn't want this and ran. I sought Dr. Brownstein's help. That was Feb 2006 and now almost 4 years later my Tg has finally fallen to 5. The goal with many doctors is 5 or below to be considered cancer free. In June of last year I was at 10.5 so I went down 5.5 pts in 6 mos to arrive at the target number. I am so excited and relieved to see that *marker* make one more decent

Thanks Pam. My doc works out of his home and does not take insurance. He is an oriental medicine doc - from China. I pay cash for my treatments too.

Steph

I have been doing acupuncture for 15 years for pain management. There is one called balancing that may really help you with detox. I have recently had good luck stopping RA pain in hands and feet with acupuncture every 2 weeks.

I miss the days my insurance paid for it though. Paying cash saves a third of the cost though.

After being rear ended twice in 2 years my hip and brain stopped communicating and my back tried to do my hip's work. I walked like a spider. Acupuncture actually corrected that lack of communication from both hips. Acupuncture can help with many problems. Pam

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 7:46 PM, Bruce P <brucebkdesign (DOT) ca> wrote:

I looked at it anyways ;) thanks

Bruce

----- Original Message -----

This is for .

www.new-cancer-treatments.org/Theory/CancerTheory.html.

This is a very interesting.It is from the"Independent Cancer Research Foundation,Inc. Pat G.

I tried accupuncture last month -- had 3 treatments on consecutive

days. I was charged $130 for each visit. I'm curious what you're paying?

I told him I was tired all the time and suspect my thyroid is

underactive. By day 2 he was more concerned about my blood pressure

being too high. On day 3 he said I need bp medicine, which he could

make (he had an impressive collection of herbs in his office), but the

medicine was going to be $675!!! I left and didn't go back. ....as for

results from the accupuncture, I felt even MORE tired and I'm even worse

with dropping things, which I suspect undiagnosed neuropathy in my

hands. Plus, he was insisting I should have lots of soy in my diet. So

disappointed in my experience. Hope yours is less expensive and brings

good results.

Jana

ladybugsandbees wrote:

>Thanks Pam. My doc works out of his home and does not take insurance. He is

an oriental medicine doc - from China. I pay cash for my treatments too.

>

>Steph

>

>

> Re: Update on me

>

>

>

> ,

>

>

>

> I have been doing acupuncture for 15 years for pain management. There is one

called balancing that may really help you with detox. I have recently had good

luck stopping RA pain in hands and feet with acupuncture every 2 weeks.

>

>

> I miss the days my insurance paid for it though. Paying cash saves a third of

the cost though.

>

>

>

>

I too feel more tired. My first visit was 1 hour and was $45. The next one

will be $40. He gave me Ginseng to take and that was $4. He works out of

his home. Is a doc from China.

Steph

>>

>>

>>

>> ,

>>

>>

>>

>> I have been doing acupuncture for 15 years for pain management. There is

>> one called balancing that may really help you with detox. I have recently

>> had good luck stopping RA pain in hands and feet with acupuncture every 2

>> weeks.

>>

>>

>> I miss the days my insurance paid for it though. Paying cash saves a

>> third of the cost though.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Jana,Try another acupuncturist. I have been to two of them and they are both gems. I pay 60 cash and insurance would be billed 95 as they never get what they bill them. I typically don't buy herbs there but they run $5-10 the few times that I did. I have 3 thick folders as have been going there 15 years for 9 health issues and 2 car rear endings. BP could go down from taking coconut oil which would also speed up your metabolism and can't be stored as fat by your body. At least that was my experience with 3 tablespoons a day. Are you taking all the supplements with the iodoral? Magnesium oil on your skin may help you sleep better and help relieve your fatigue. I found a B complex helps me with energy. I have FM and RA and hypothyroid so know the way that all goes. I used to be an energizer bunny so still crave that. Pam

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Jana <paintbrushcc@...> wrote:

I tried accupuncture last month -- had 3 treatments on consecutive

days.  I was charged $130 for each visit.  I'm curious what you're paying?

I told him I was tired all the time and suspect my thyroid is

underactive.  By day 2 he was more concerned about my blood pressure

being too high.  On day 3 he said I need bp medicine, which he could

make (he had an impressive collection of herbs in his office), but the

medicine was going to be $675!!!  I left and didn't go back.  ....as for

results from the accupuncture, I felt even MORE tired and I'm even worse

with dropping things, which I suspect undiagnosed neuropathy in my

hands.  Plus, he was insisting I should have lots of soy in my diet.  So

disappointed in my experience.  Hope yours is less expensive and brings

good results.

Jana

ladybugsandbees wrote:

>Thanks Pam.  My doc works out of his home and does not take insurance.  He is an oriental medicine doc - from China.  I pay cash for my treatments too.

>

>Steph

>

>

>   Re: Update on me

>

>

>

>  ,

>

>

>

>  I have been doing acupuncture for 15 years for pain management. There is one called balancing that may really help you with detox. I have recently had good luck stopping RA pain in hands and feet with acupuncture every 2 weeks.

>

>

>  I miss the days my insurance paid for it though. Paying cash saves a third of the cost though.

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------

This is an ongoing problem with trying to find a health practitioner

of any sort. My obstetrician made it sound like he was very

supportive of natural childbirth -- but then when you are in labor,

his true colors appear, & it is too late to get up & walk out.

The only way to know if any doctor or alternative practitioner is

right for you is to try to work with him. Which is another reason so

many of us on this list aren't working with doctors. Many of us have

suffered bitter disappointments!

Anne

On Jan 26, 2010, at 11:41 AM, Jana wrote:

> I tried accupuncture last month -- had 3 treatments on consecutive

> days. I was charged $130 for each visit. I'm curious what you're

> paying?

>

> I told him I was tired all the time and suspect my thyroid is

> underactive. By day 2 he was more concerned about my blood pressure

> being too high. On day 3 he said I need bp medicine, which he could

> make (he had an impressive collection of herbs in his office), but the

> medicine was going to be $675!!! I left and didn't go

> back. ....as for

> results from the accupuncture, I felt even MORE tired and I'm even

> worse

> with dropping things, which I suspect undiagnosed neuropathy in my

> hands. Plus, he was insisting I should have lots of soy in my

> diet. So

> disappointed in my experience. Hope yours is less expensive and

> brings

> good results.

> Jana

>

>

> ladybugsandbees wrote:

>

>> Thanks Pam. My doc works out of his home and does not take

>> insurance. He is an oriental medicine doc - from China. I pay

>> cash for my treatments too.

>>

>> Steph

>>

>>

>> Re: Update on me

>>

>>

>>

>> ,

>>

>>

>>

>> I have been doing acupuncture for 15 years for pain management.

>> There is one called balancing that may really help you with detox.

>> I have recently had good luck stopping RA pain in hands and feet

>> with acupuncture every 2 weeks.

>>

>>

>> I miss the days my insurance paid for it though. Paying cash

>> saves a third of the cost though.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Hi Donna, couldn’t help noticing that a few you’re your symptoms (inside shakiness, responses to noise and no interest in sex) can be symptoms of adrenal fatigue. Just an observation. kathleen

Update on me

Hi all!

Just thought I would report my observation. I have been taking Iodoral at 50mg for at least 9 months, went up to 65 mg beginning of January. While I was feeling much better on 50, the 65 has helped even more. I ran out of my stash of Armour, and thought I would see how I would do without it. I was only on 60 mg a day. I have taken Armour for 15 years.

For the first two months I didn't feel any different, so thought maybe I didn't need Armour anymore, but for the past month I have noticed some of hypo symptoms, but not as bad as before. When I don't get enough sleep, I wake up with an inside shakiness, I am becoming intolerant of commotion and noise at night, and I have zilch interest or response to my husband. But many other symptoms have not come back, so I am very excited at how much iodine has changed my life for the better and I know how much worse I would feel without the iodine.

I just have to take the time to get to a doctor who will help me. Sigh, I hate having to search and change!

Donna in IL

Guest guest

Donna,

This is really interesting. I do hope you'll get your thyroid supplement

back soon tho. Have you been taking the 60mg dose all those 15 years, or

did that change over time?

--

At 07:41 AM 4/14/2010, you wrote:

>Hi all!

>

>Just thought I would report my observation. I have been taking Iodoral at

>50mg for at least 9 months, went up to 65 mg beginning of January. While I

>was feeling much better on 50, the 65 has helped even more. I ran out of

>my stash of Armour, and thought I would see how I would do without it. I

>was only on 60 mg a day. I have taken Armour for 15 years.

>

>For the first two months I didn't feel any different, so thought maybe I

>didn't need Armour anymore, but for the past month I have noticed some of

>hypo symptoms, but not as bad as before. When I don't get enough sleep, I

>wake up with an inside shakiness, I am becoming intolerant of commotion

>and noise at night, and I have zilch interest or response to my husband.

>But many other symptoms have not come back, so I am very excited at how

>much iodine has changed my life for the better and I know how much worse I

>would feel without the iodine.

>

>I just have to take the time to get to a doctor who will help me. Sigh, I

>hate having to search and change!

>

>Donna in IL

~~~ There is no way to peace; peace is the way ~~~~

--A.J. Muste