RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Colleen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

and anyone else,

Join Datanet-and talk all you want for $.99. My sister talks to my mom in Syracuse all the time for hours! I kept forgetting to join until I called and talked and got a phone bill for $33. The web address is www.usadatanet.com and here is some information on them.

Northeast 99¢ Plan

Talk as long as you like and never pay more than 99¢ a call within the Northeast United States.

99¢ maximum charge per call within the Northeast* $1.99 maximum charge per call anywhere else in the U.S. Calls are 10¢ a minute up to the maximum charge per call No fees No rate changes-same rates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week No switching phone companies

*Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, land, DC, West Virginia, and Virginia

Hope this helps someone else with high phone bills!

Dee

Re: Colleen

I'm a firm believer in the fact that most of the time doctor's are just as clueless as the rest of us. Unfortunately most of us want them to know everything because they are the "doctor."

At least they are trying something like this & hopefully for all of you it will work out. I've been thinking of him & just kept forgetting to ask!

Keep us up to date on how he is doing. Have you heard about Kathy's dad lately?

Colleen

Country Meadow Creations

Our members maphttp://.homestead.com/locations.htmlOur Message Boardhttp://www.voy.com/21568/Check out these great Molds!!http://soapwerks.com/martinworld.htmMember Kae's Site... Awesome oil Prices!http://www.olivetreesoaps.com/All posts to this list are copyrighted by post author. They may NOT be forwarded, copied, or used in anyway without the permission of the post author with the exception of answering posts to this list. Posts are personal opinions only.

Guest guest

Hi Colleen, How are you doing ??? Teeth all done ??? Take Care

Hugs

Helen

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

</center>

Guest guest

Hi Helen well the teeth are about half way done--so thats good. Going through family crap over whos doing what for christmas you know those deals.............. Im ready to just stay here in my apt and say it snowed and I cant get out!!!!!

Hugs Colleen

Guest guest

Hey that's Great that half of them are done !!! We used to do that at the holidays also... I got to the point that I always waited to see what each was bringing, then brought what the rest didn't bring...

Enjoy your time with your family this Holiday season !!!

{{{ Hugs }}}

Helen

Hi Helen well the teeth are about half way done--so thats good. Going through family crap over whos doing what for christmas you know those deals.............. Im ready to just stay here in my apt and say it snowed and I cant get out!!!!!

Hugs Colleen

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

Guest guest

Hey Terri!

I am in Topeka too. I lived here in mid nineties and got undergrad at WU. Then moved to Tucson for work and MBA--THEN lupus-sjogrens forced me to leave the dry SW and come back to the cheaper cost of living in kansas, stayed with family in Salina and Great Bend then got SSDI and was able to get my own place again and still have many single friends in Topeka--been here for a few months now. I am glad to know there is someone on the list in town! really suprised!! Maybe we can go for a coffee sometime after all the holidays are over :-) Colleen

Guest guest

Colleen, where in Kansas are you? I am in Topeka. Didn't realize there were any other "Oz" people on the list. Terri Bsearching for Deborah dob 1/14/57 in nna, FlRelinquished in Chicago, 1961brother and 5 other siblings searchingHalf-sib found 1-16-00!

Guest guest

CONGRATULATIONS

COLLEEN !!!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU !!!

{{{ JOB HUGS }}}

HELEN

Hey everyone I am still alive and have just been very busy with a new part time job that is a full time hassle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont know if it will work out or not, but Ill keep up the training I NEEEEEEEEEEEED the $

Hope everyones well

Hugs COLLEEN

Guest guest

Kathy-

I know what you mean about the confidence! I am in the

same boat & that's the reason I've not approached any

shops. I'm too chicken!!! I'll be the first to admit

it. Maybe someday. I don't mind doing the craft

shows though. Your stuff gets exposed to lots of

people in one day. I've even had people send friends

to my booth because they liked the soaps.

Colleen

Country Meadow Creations

Guest guest

--- Joe Murray <jmurray2@...> wrote:

>Gotta ask....did you try washing with the striped

>layers yet? Just wondering if your layers stayed

> together good. I always worry about that.

-

I know they won't because some already separated. I

think I was so worried about the layers bleeding into

each other when pouring that I let them cool too much.

Oh well! It was the first time making mp in my wood

mold too. Gotta get me a MW loaf mold!

Colleen

Country Meadow Creations

Guest guest

Colleen

That's what happened to me when I did them once. You really don't

want the soap to cool too much yet not too hot so they'll bleed. They're

really tough to do, I think.

Re: Colleen

--- Joe Murray <jmurray2@...> wrote:>Gotta ask....did you try washing with the striped>layers yet? Just wondering if your layers stayed> together good. I always worry about that.-I know they won't because some already separated. Ithink I was so worried about the layers bleeding intoeach other when pouring that I let them cool too much.Oh well! It was the first time making mp in my woodmold too. Gotta get me a MW loaf mold!ColleenCountry Meadow Creations__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Thanks to you, too. Some more favorites in common.

Re: The Scent Shack

Okay -As I sit at the Scent Shacks site I willtell you what I've bought & that they all workedreally well!Almond, Applejack, Bay Rum, Berries Jubilee, BlueMusk, Blueberry Honeysuckle, Citrus Splash, DutchChocolate, Hazelnut, Lilac (one of my best sellers),Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Red Apple, Rose Petals (anotherbest seller), Spiced Plum, and Strawberry Kiwi.HTH!ColleenCountry Meadow Creations__________________________________________________

Guest guest

HI HELEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so sweet to always remember me and I am still alive but have really been havinnng some troubles. I finished the dental work last week!:-) BUT he did way too much on that last visit and it caused a major sjogrens and sinus flare reaction. I still dont feel too great and its been 10 days. I called the rheumy and he put me on a methlpred. dose pack. It helped with the symtoms BUT THEN on the last day of the pills i ended up with an eye infection because my immune system was less resistant on the steroids. So now Im home for a couple days and using antibiotic ointment in my eyes--and Im getting ready to move on tuesday to another apt, here in town. So I am just really tired and I have to say I hate autoimmune reactions. Its like my brain has been dumped into another body. I have weird reactions that I never had before.

I hope all you out there are doing better than me! This has been a rough couple weeks and Terry if youre out there we will still have to go for that coffee sometime and it looks like the major cold weather is over here so I am really glad about that one!!! hugs to everyone COLLEEN

Guest guest

Awwwweeeee, I feel for ya :o( Glad all your dentist work is done... The only Good thing about it is that it happened when you were done for your flare to appear :o) What state do you live in ??? Moving??? Do you have folks to help ya ??? That is something I hope we will never have to do, ( Unless we win the lottery and get a one stiry house :o) Hubby said if we ever move again, he is taking his toothbrush and bowling ball :o) The rest can stay... He hastes moving... We have lived here for 28 years...Trying to get him to change things is like pulling teeth... Quote " Why change something that works just fine the way it it " un quote :o) That's his favorite saying when I want something changed around... Glad I love that ole man :o> You take care and don't over do on your move... Keep us updated...

((( Moving Hugs )))

Helen

"Encourage one another. Many times a word of praise or thanks or appreciation or cheer has kept people on their feet."

- Swindoll

HI HELEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so sweet to always remember me and I am still alive but have really been havinnng some troubles. I finished the dental work last week!:-) BUT he did way too much on that last visit and it caused a major sjogrens and sinus flare reaction. I still dont feel too great and its been 10 days. I called the rheumy and he put me on a methlpred. dose pack. It helped with the symtoms BUT THEN on the last day of the pills i ended up with an eye infection because my immune system was less resistant on the steroids. So now Im home for a couple days and using antibiotic ointment in my eyes--and Im getting ready to move on tuesday to another apt, here in town. So I am just really tired and I have to say I hate autoimmune reactions. Its like my brain has been dumped into another body. I have weird reactions that I never had before.

I hope all you out there are doing better than me! This has been a rough couple weeks and Terry if youre out there we will still have to go for that coffee sometime and it looks like the major cold weather is over here so I am really glad about that one!!!

hugs to everyone COLLEEN

Guest guest

HI Colleen, Moving date is getting close hope you are getting enough rest!!! We've been here 8 months now LOL and still living out of boxes! LOL Well I am anyway, Nana wants to move again so I figure why unpack! LOL How are you feeling today?! Is your eye better?? Hope all is well!! Take care :o)

Jessi

Guest guest

Colleen

I've always wondered about that myself regarding "bases" you

buy from distributors. Good question.

Re: labeling

I have that warning on my bath salts. I don't think Iever lost a sale over it. People did look at me funnywhen they read the label & I was sure to explain whyit was there. I forgot to put it on my lotion barlabels though, will have to add that on the nextbatch.Does it have to be on the label of lotions, etc. whereI've only added fo to a base? Hadn't given that muchthought.Thanks for posting those pages again . I neverremember to bookmark them!!!=====Colleen stonCountry Meadow Creationshttp://www.countrymeadowcreations.com__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi Helen

Thanks for the nice message!!!!!!!!!! I got moved and just set my computer back up today. i was so so tired from the move and the eye trouble and working some in between. Things are good though. the move went well and I love my new apt (still in topeka) it is so much nicer than the old one and only $5 more a month!!!!!!! great deal and my old landlord was a jerk and Im glad to get away from him. Good job on the site about getting help on meds!!!!!!!!!!Ive only got till the end of the year on my insuranec and then Im on my own and HAVE to have some help or Ill never make it with medicare alone that wont pay for my drugs, so Im going to contact that org once it gets closer to the time

Big hugs back to you! Colleen

Guest guest

HEY JESSI

Im about all unpacked now and I know what you mean about living out of boxes, i still havent done my clothes out of all the suitcases yet!! My eye is still bothering me some and i go to eye doc on the 25th, so just a few more days and we'll see what he says Whats going on with you? Is the weather getting nice where you live? It finally is here and I am so GLAD!!!!! Take care and big hugs Colleen

Guest guest

Glad you are all moved now... Hope it didn't take too much out of ya... Keep us posted as to how you are doing...

((( Springtime Hugs )))

Helen

HEY JESSI

Im about all unpacked now and I know what you mean about living out of boxes, i still havent done my clothes out of all the suitcases yet!! My eye is still bothering me some and i go to eye doc on the 25th, so just a few more days and we'll see what he says

Whats going on with you? Is the weather getting nice where you live? It finally is here and I am so GLAD!!!!! Take care and big hugs Colleen

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

Guest guest

So glad that you like your new place... What kind of work are you doing??? All them boxes will be unpacked soon enough... :o) Just take your time and don't overdo...

((( Springtime Hugs )))

Helen

Hi Helen

Thanks for the nice message!!!!!!!!!! I got moved and just set my computer back up today. i was so so tired from the move and the eye trouble and working some in between. Things are good though. the move went well and I love my new apt (still in topeka) it is so much nicer than the old one and only $5 more a month!!!!!!! great deal and my old landlord was a jerk and Im glad to get away from him. Good job on the site about getting help on meds!!!!!!!!!!Ive only got till the end of the year on my insuranec and then Im on my own and HAVE to have some help or Ill never make it with medicare alone that wont pay for my drugs, so Im going to contact that org once it gets closer to the time

Big hugs back to you! Colleen

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

Guest guest

Hi Colleen so glad to hear you are there and almost all unpacked :o)!!!!! Let us know how the doctors appointment goes k! Things are crazy here I'm VERY behind in email was just looking through them all to save the ones I couldn't answer right now and saw "HEY JESSI" lol so figured I better answer LOL. Having a baby goat has proven to be harder then I though! I've had baby rats, puppies, kittens, ducks lol but never goats. LOL Would be easier if there was more then one I think! It has been raining here in NC for the last couple days the sky looks creepy outside but it is actually pretty warm I was outside running around with Flint (dog), Benny (bunny), and Shane (goat)!!!!!!!! LOL What a sight that must have been for the neighbor! LOL Well there are two neighbors on that side of us and one on the other side :o) the rest I all woods and pastures with cows lol I really love it out here MUCH better then the city, actually lol I think anything would have been better then Ca. I really didn't like it there. Here is a pic of me and Shane from today Nana took the pic!! I'm sorry I ever taught her how to use that thing!!!!! LOL

Jessi

Re: Re: Colleen

HEY JESSI Im about all unpacked now and I know what you mean about living out of boxes, i still havent done my clothes out of all the suitcases yet!! My eye is still bothering me some and i go to eye doc on the 25th, so just a few more days and we'll see what he says Whats going on with you? Is the weather getting nice where you live? It finally is here and I am so GLAD!!!!! Take care and big hugs Colleen ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

He is just so darn cute. How big will he get??Melinda

Re: Re: Colleen

HEY JESSI Im about all unpacked now and I know what you mean about living out of boxes, i still havent done my clothes out of all the suitcases yet!! My eye is still bothering me some and i go to eye doc on the 25th, so just a few more days and we'll see what he says Whats going on with you? Is the weather getting nice where you live? It finally is here and I am so GLAD!!!!! Take care and big hugs Colleen ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMessage Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at /chatBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into groups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~When nothing is sure, everything is possible.--- Margaret Drabble~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Guest guest

Colleen

Thanks for catching 's bull.....

I can't believe they did that. I was wondering why all of a sudden

I was getting all sorts of junk mail. Boy, I went in and made the

changes RIGHT AWAY.

VERY IMPORTANT-READ

I got this from another list. Seems decided tochange our preferences without our knowledge, orchoice! I went in and looked at mine, and they'd allbeen changed to yes.______________________________________________________" has just made a sneaky change to everybody's'Marketing Preferences', the result of which will be a load ofspam. To change them back here's what you need to do to avoid all the ads.Go to My Groups and click on Account Info, verify yourpassword if it asks you to, and your ID card comes up. Click on'Edit your Marketing Preferences' and change all those Yes's backto No's! Click Save Changes."Don't forget the address and phone number at thebottom of that list too or they will call or mail you things.______________________________________________________=====Colleen stonCountry Meadow Creationshttp://www.countrymeadowcreations.com__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Thanks, Colleen! I made those changes on the spot! I really think is

pushing the limits. Boy!

Lizz

Guest guest

You're welcome! The original message has been posted

on quite a few lists I'm on. I haven't received any

spam, but I know there have been others complaining

that they started getting some.

Can't they just leave well enough alone? Uggghhh!

=====

Colleen ston

Country Meadow Creations

http://www.countrymeadowcreations.com