Candace

SV wrote:

Ice in your smoothies is not a good idea

according to Boutenko and Wolfe. When we drink cold or

even hot beverages the body needs to warm them up or cool them down to

body temperature before they can be utilized and there goes more wasted

energy that could be used for healing.

My filtered, spiralized water sits in a glass

jar on the counter so it's room temperature for drinking.

Shari

Guest guest

>>I think when I could eat I ate enough garlic to kill off any parasites.

There's an olive bar at the grocery store nearby that has garlic

soaking in olive oil with hot peppers..... mmmm I could sit down and

eat 30 cloves in one sitting. Crunchy and HOT but the olive oil made it

easier on my stomach. My sister tried some and said more than 3 cloves

and she got diarrhea. It never had that effect on me. In fact, 4 tall

glasses of prune juice didn't either. I think my body is diarrhea proof

(besides after ultrasounds of my guts - OUCH)  I'm broken. <<ya... yikes.. you're far from " normal " alright...and " broken " is prolly a good description for your current state.

all that garlic and prune juice doesn't make you go... boy... ya... crazy.but if the MDs have no progress to get you going... i think it's time to not just consider proper diet & exercise... but actually doing it.

you definitely need to get yourself moving tho.  get yourself a heart rate monitor:http://tinyurl.com/67ddgjdoesn't have to be fancy... you can get one for under $50

the important thing is to get yourself in action.  and of course, it's not about just going at it all out either.  you need to approach things at a gradient, especially w/exercise.  If you're really serious about improving your situation, beginning your fundamentals is necessary.  we're not even talking about taking any drugs or supplements.  we're talking about MOVING yourself to fitness... and being mindful of what you eat/drink, you become... AND what goes in, must come out (or manifest)

Guest guest

When I can't "go" my naturopath has me take progressively more and more vitamin C until things move along and then back off just a bit and take that amount for 3 - 5 days. One time I got up to 2,000 mg every two hours for a day before things moved along!

Shari

Guest guest

I quit drinking ice water a long time ago. I can feel it sit heavily on my stomach for a while before my body warms it up to assimilate. Only when it is in the 100's here...then a cold drink is welcome. Even in summertime I drink warm water sometimes. You would be surprised what a difference it makes.

We are taught to drink cold drinks. Don't let your teachings overwhelm your body's reactions.

Gayla

Bob and Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, CA

Re: Re: FIBER

eeek... i had considered NOT using ice...but the amount of ice i put in there brings it more to a cool temp than an icy temp. i'll be more mindful of drinking it at room temp (blech)... and i was just starting to get used to the taste. warm... hmmm... that's a different consideration.as for energy it takes to warm it up in the body... i suppose if we were to look at the most efficient intake of the beverage, then ok. well, i'll definitely try it and see what kind of results i notice for a week or two to see if any. the temp ... just checked it... is at 40deg F... to warm it up to 98... hmmm... ewww... ok... it's all mental! :) i mean... YUM!good point, tho... thanks for your input! 48oz of 40-50deg smoothie can take some energy to warm up... wasted energy that can be better spent. <sigh> the economy of energy!thx!Kelvin

Guest guest

Or, couldnt she also try Aloe Gel or Juice. Lots of people find " regularity "

via this method (and its in the bowel formula)

Aloe is fairly gentle by itself, and soothing too. So maybe this would be a

good method to try.

But s post made me think of something else.... Candace have you tried to

find a Naturopath nearby? if you are going to get a second opinion, this would

surely be the way to go versus standard " Dr " .

I just love that " CUT EM UP " mentality! when i think of it, all i can think is

that i might have been able to have more children a fews years back and i get

MAD!

Syl

>

>

>

>

> vit c... what a GREAT idea! never thot of using a supplement in that

> useful way. I typically shy away from manmade supplements, but in

> extreme cases such as this, I think that's effective and appropriate.

> I do wonder if the vit c will hurt her stomach if too high

> concentration (?) mayyb on an empty stomach...

>

Guest guest

YES, aloe too! :) been meaning to try that out for myself for times i

need to help my system detox. :)

Kelvin

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Sylvia<h10feet@...> wrote:

>

>

> Or, couldnt she also try Aloe Gel or Juice. Lots of people find " regularity "

> via this method (and its in the bowel formula)

>

> Aloe is fairly gentle by itself, and soothing too. So maybe this would be a

> good method to try.

>

> But s post made me think of something else.... Candace have you tried to

> find a Naturopath nearby? if you are going to get a second opinion, this

> would surely be the way to go versus standard " Dr " .

>

> I just love that " CUT EM UP " mentality! when i think of it, all i can think

> is that i might have been able to have more children a fews years back and i

> get MAD!

>

> Syl

Guest guest

Hi Candance:

My name is Dr. and I am a Naturopathic Dr. I am intrigued by your blog

and must ask you a couple of questions. 1. Have you ever considered a colon

cleanse that removes the mucoidal plaque from the walls of the colon? How about

a gallbladder/liver cleanse?

Dr.

>

>

> Constipation is often caused by a lack of fiber or water in the diet.

Sometimes both. Fiber is not able to be used by our body in any nutritive ways,

so it passes into the colon unchanged. Once there, it works as a broom, or

cleanser, to help move the waste materials through the colon and out of our

body. The bulk of the fiber is what makes it so useful.

> Water also plays an important role in relieving and preventing constipation.

Without enough water in our system, the waste material gets dry and hard because

the colon extracts what little water there is for use in other areas of our

body. When the waste material becomes dry and hard, it's difficult for our

bodies to pass easily, and it scratches, scrapes, and injures our tissue as it

tries to pass through.

>

>

> Suzi

> List Owner

> health/

> http://360./suziesgoats

> What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

>

Guest guest

It's been awhile since I've posted. Life, health issues had me go no

mail for too long.

Last winter I had gone to ER doubled over in pain. They decided it was

my gall bladder and were saying they were to cut it out. After a couple

doses of morphine (it took two) the pain finally stopped. In the

morning my doctor spoke with me about it and we decided I could at this

time control this reaction with a diet change.

I had to give up peanut butter. Having a bit of lemon juice in water

helps to break down stones. Had to slow way down on coffee.

The pain hasn't come back. I get cravings, had some peanut butter in

moderation from time to time. Coffee up to 2 cups a day. I still have

a long ways to go, health wise. Winter really kicked my behind.

On Mon, 2009-06-22 at 20:55 +0000, lovemoondr wrote:

> Hi Candance:

> My name is Dr. and I am a Naturopathic Dr. I am intrigued by your blog

and must ask you a couple of questions. 1. Have you ever considered a colon

cleanse that removes the mucoidal plaque from the walls of the colon? How about

a gallbladder/liver cleanse?

> Dr.

>

>

>

> >

> >

> > Constipation is often caused by a lack of fiber or water in the diet.

Sometimes both. Fiber is not able to be used by our body in any nutritive ways,

so it passes into the colon unchanged. Once there, it works as a broom, or

cleanser, to help move the waste materials through the colon and out of our

body. The bulk of the fiber is what makes it so useful.

> > Water also plays an important role in relieving and preventing constipation.

Without enough water in our system, the waste material gets dry and hard because

the colon extracts what little water there is for use in other areas of our

body. When the waste material becomes dry and hard, it's difficult for our

bodies to pass easily, and it scratches, scrapes, and injures our tissue as it

tries to pass through.

> >

> >

> > Suzi

> > List Owner

> > health/

> > http://360./suziesgoats

> > What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

They've never even mentioned it. They don't seem to think that's an option.

Candace

I thought it was the weirdest thing ever..... water used to just make me feel bloated and uncomfortable but now it feels like I'm drinking crushed glass. But OJ and other citric fruits are fine. It makes no sense. And mixing lemon juice in with the water -- my stomach is completely fine with that.

I talked to a guy who had gastro problems somewhat like mine but much more serious and he can't drink water either. Its extremely painful. He gave me the idea of watered down juice. Oddly enough that isn't a problem. I've brought this up to several doctors who all just said "huh that's strange"..... And it is.

At this point I don't know what to do. I don't want to cut my gallbladder out but I tried a liver/gallbladder cleanse and the pain in my guts was amazing. I don't know if it was a "this is doing some good" pain or if it was a "hey dumby stop this crap immediately" kind of pain. It just hurt. A lot.

I'm looking for alternatives other than surgery but I don't know what to do right now. Since cutting meat out of my diet and other things that seem to be hard to digest (BREAD!!!) things are better but I still have moments of the most excruciating pain and it happens way too often even if it is less often than before.

Candace

Guest guest

Vitamin C!?!?!?!?! Now that's one I have never heard before.

Candace

From: SV <shavig@...>Subject: Re: Re: FIBERhealth Date: Monday, June 22, 2009, 7:24 AM

When I can't "go" my naturopath has me take progressively more and more vitamin C until things move along and then back off just a bit and take that amount for 3 - 5 days. One time I got up to 2,000 mg every two hours for a day before things moved along!

Shari

Guest guest

I read in an article once that to lose weight you should drink ice water every few hours because your body uses a lot of energy to warm it up.

Candace

From: Gayla <aeranch@...>Subject: Re: Re: FIBERhealth Date: Monday, June 22, 2009, 8:56 AM

I quit drinking ice water a long time ago. I can feel it sit heavily on my stomach for a while before my body warms it up to assimilate. Only when it is in the 100's here...then a cold drink is welcome. Even in summertime I drink warm water sometimes. You would be surprised what a difference it makes.

We are taught to drink cold drinks. Don't let your teachings overwhelm your body's reactions.

Gayla

Re: [HAWK_Health_ Awareness] Re: FIBER

eeek... i had considered NOT using ice...but the amount of ice i put in there brings it more to a cool temp than an icy temp. i'll be more mindful of drinking it at room temp (blech)... and i was just starting to get used to the taste. warm... hmmm... that's a different consideration.as for energy it takes to warm it up in the body... i suppose if we were to look at the most efficient intake of the beverage, then ok. well, i'll definitely try it and see what kind of results i notice for a week or two to see if any. the temp ... just checked it... is at 40deg F... to warm it up to 98... hmmm... ewww... ok... it's all mental! :) i mean... YUM!good point, tho... thanks for your input! 48oz of 40-50deg smoothie can take some energy to warm up... wasted energy that can be better spent. <sigh> the economy of energy!thx!Kelvin

Guest guest

I did a liver cleanse once and lost 8 lbs in 3 days. I was "goin" every 2 hours all day and night. Then I tried a colon cleanse but as soon as I started on Formula #2 I clogged up. Upped my #1 and was still clogged. Stopped taking Form #2, went back to #1 til I was regular.... started taking #2 again and clogged.

Since then I've tried unsuccessfuly to do a liver cleanse 3x. Each time I start cloggin up on about day #3. Its weird. My body is weird.

All these cleanse I'm talkin about are from Dr. Schulze by the way:

www.herbdoc.com

Candace

From: lovemoondr <lovemoondr@...>Subject: Re: FIBERhealth Date: Monday, June 22, 2009, 3:55 PM

Hi Candance:My name is Dr. and I am a Naturopathic Dr. I am intrigued by your blog and must ask you a couple of questions. 1. Have you ever considered a colon cleanse that removes the mucoidal plaque from the walls of the colon? How about a gallbladder/ liver cleanse?Dr. > > > Constipation is often caused by a lack of fiber or water in the diet. Sometimes both. Fiber is not able to be used by our body in any nutritive ways, so it passes into the colon unchanged. Once there, it works as a broom, or cleanser, to help move the waste materials through the colon and out of our body. The bulk of the fiber is what makes it

so useful.> Water also plays an important role in relieving and preventing constipation. Without enough water in our system, the waste material gets dry and hard because the colon extracts what little water there is for use in other areas of our body. When the waste material becomes dry and hard, it's difficult for our bodies to pass easily, and it scratches, scrapes, and injures our tissue as it tries to pass through.> > > Suzi > List Owner> http://health. groups.. com/group/ HAWK_Health_ Awareness/ > http://360.. com/suziesgoats > What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.>

Guest guest

A doctor who actually talked about diet!?!?!?!?!?!? I've heard of these doctors but unfortunately have never encountered one in my hospital hopping.

Candace> Hi Candance:> My name is Dr. and I am a Naturopathic Dr. I am intrigued by

your blog and must ask you a couple of questions. 1. Have you ever considered a colon cleanse that removes the mucoidal plaque from the walls of the colon? How about a gallbladder/ liver cleanse?> Dr. > > > > > > > > > Constipation is often caused by a lack of fiber or water in the diet. Sometimes both. Fiber is not able to be used by our body in any nutritive ways, so it passes into the colon unchanged. Once there, it works as a broom, or cleanser, to help move the waste materials through the colon and out of our body. The bulk of the fiber is what makes

it so useful.> > Water also plays an important role in relieving and preventing constipation. Without enough water in our system, the waste material gets dry and hard because the colon extracts what little water there is for use in other areas of our body. When the waste material becomes dry and hard, it's difficult for our bodies to pass easily, and it scratches, scrapes, and injures our tissue as it tries to pass through.> > > > > > Suzi > > List Owner> > http://health. groups.. com/group/ HAWK_Health_ Awareness/ > > http://360.. com/suziesgoats > > What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.> >> > > > > ------------

--------- --------- ------> >

Guest guest

Good point! I'll be sure to ask what it was exactly. When I went in and the nurse seemed concerned my blood pressure went up a notch at every visit she said "well you're still in the normal range. It should definately be better but it could be worse"

Candace

From: CHERYL D JONES <cctux@...>Subject: Re: Re: FIBERhealth Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009, 2:22 PM

Hi Candace,

I attended a medical lecture a couple of weeks ago and one of the doctors explained what is really meant when a doctor tells you something tests as "normal". He said that "normal" is determined by the range of where most people test. So, on a range of 1 to 10 if you test at 2 you are considered normal; and if you test at 9 you are also considered normal. But notice how far a 2 on the low end is from a 9 at the high end, yet both are considered "normal"! Therefore it is important to ask exactly what the range of "normal" is and where you fall within that range. (Further, the whole idea of determining "normal" based on the range of what most people test within seems flawed on its' face, but that's just my opinion).

Anyway, thought this might be of interest to you. Best of health to you, Candace!

Peace on earth.

Cheryl

--- Original Message -----

HAWK_Health_ Awareness

Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 2:32 AM

Subject: [HAWK_Health_ Awareness] Re: FIBER

Question: I haven't updated in a while but... After more tests they've determined 1. My thyroid function is normal (phew!) 2. My gallbladder is basically a papeweight whose only function lately has been spittin out person following the advice of anyone posting here does so at their own risk.It is up to you to educate yourself. By accepting advice or products from list members, you are agreeing to be fully responsible for your own health, and hold the List Owner and members free of any liability.

MARKETPLACE

How Many Triangles? 92.6% of Americans Fail this Question!.

You have 1 New Message: Someone Challenges your IQ!.

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Guest guest

Haven't you read "take vitamin C to bowel tolerance"? Magnesium does the same thing. Think Epsom salts.

Gayla

Re: Re: FIBERhealth Date: Monday, June 22, 2009, 7:24 AM

Shari

Guest guest

Hmm I read about Epsom salt enemas.... did one and nothing happened..... you drink it?!? How much? Oh I bet that's pleasant!!!!

Candace

From: SV <shavigverizon (DOT) net>Subject: Re: [HAWK_Health_ Awareness] Re: FIBERHAWK_Health_ AwarenessDate: Monday, June 22, 2009, 7:24 AM

Shari

Guest guest

yes you drink it.. yes it's tough!.

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

From: SV <shavigverizon (DOT) net>Subject: Re: [HAWK_Health_ Awareness] Re: FIBERHAWK_Health_ AwarenessDate: Monday, June 22, 2009, 7:24 AM

Shari

Guest guest

How much do you need to drink?Sent from my iPhoneOn Jun 28, 2009, at 10:25 PM, Suzanne <suziesgoats@...> wrote:

yes you drink it.. yes it's tough!.

Suzi

List Owner

health/

Shari

Guest guest

If your liver is unhealthy, every other organ in your body can be adversely affected. Cleansing your liver can restore it to health and relieve the symptoms you may be suffering. The main ingredient in liver cleansing recipes is usually Epsom salts - Below is what I keep in my files.

Suzanne

Benefits

Aside from cleansing your liver of gall stones, a number of conditions can be eased by cleansing the liver with Epsom salts. Just getting rid of the gallstones, for example, significantly improves digestion along with the discomfort or even pain that is often associated with a digestive system that is not functioning properly. Other conditions that it may relieve include food allergies, sleep problems, menstrual problems, vision problems, headaches, depression, and muscle aches and strains. Preparation

Before cleansing, you should get rid of parasites in your system, because a liver with parasites cannot be cleansed. For this reason, it is important to get on a parasite maintenance program to rid your system of all the parasites before you begin the process of liver cleansing with Epsom salts. Consult with your doctor or other licensed healthcare provider to recommend or get you on a suitable program. Eat Beforehand

Your liver needs to be full of bile for liver cleansing with Epsom salts to be effective. This causes pressure to build up to a level sufficient enough to help flush out all the stones and other unnecessary substances from the liver--the more the bile, the higher the pressure. For this reason, it is important to eat two raw meals before cleansing, like raw fruits and/or vegetables. Drink plenty of water, preferably distilled. Expert Insight

The Natural Path (See Resources below) provides a complete, comprehensive plan for liver cleansing with Epsom salts. It involves a 24-hour overnight fast and the use of an intestinal tract purge that is formulated from Epsom salts and an oil-juice combination of olive oil and fresh grapefruit juice. Valerian or L-ornithine capsules are recommended if you have difficulty sleeping. Frequency

Initially, you may need to repeat the cleansing process every 2 weeks until all the stones have been flushed from your system. If you only cleanse once and are not able to get rid of all the stones, you might feel better at first, but the symptoms will re-appear after just a few days. Thereafter, liver cleansing with Epsom salts should be carried out twice a year. In the meantime, you can take milk thistle to help rejuvenate your liver.

Complete Liver CleanseYou will need the following ingredients. To help you, I have found a single online store that has most of the necessary ingredients - so you can save on shipping charges. I am a fan of this store because they offer good customer service and wholesale pricing. Each item is linked to the specific item in their shopping cart, to make it easier for you to shop. Just go back and forth between this page and their shopping cart, until you have everything you need. Then simply checkout on their page.

Half cup of olive oil – stimulates the liver and gall bladder to expel bile, thus forcing stones from the bile ducts.

One fresh grapefruit – preferable organic

Approximately one half cup of Epsom salt – a strong laxative available at most drug stores that will cause diarrhea-like symptoms

Four L-ornithine capsules (500 mg each)– a non-protein amino acid that will help you to sleep

A bottle of milk thistle capsules– an herb that helps to clean and rejuvenate your liver

You will need to allocate an afternoon and the following morning to the liver cleanse. Follow these directions to cleanse your liver:1. On the first day of the liver cleanse, avoid any fatty foods – try and eat as little fat as possible.2. Stop eating after 2PM on the afternoon of the liver cleanse.3. At 6PM of that day, drink 3/4 cup of water with 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt.4. At 8PM of that day, drink 3/4 cup of water with 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt.5. At 10PM of that day, drink a mixture of 1/2 cup of olive oil and the juice from one grapefruit (approx. 3/4 cup of juice). Take four L-ornithine capsules and go immediately to bed. If you already experience insomnia, you can take up to 8 capsules. Lie flat on your back for 20 minutes and then go to sleep. 6. After 6AM the next morning, drink 3/4 cup of water with 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt.7. Two hours later, drink

3/4 cup of water with 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt.8. You may eat a light breakfast after 10AM of that day. Eat light meals without too much meat and fried foods for the rest of the day.CAUTION: Your liver is most active between 11PM and 1AM, so it is important that you take the olive oil-grapefruit mixture promptly at 10PM to stimulate your liver and to allow you sufficient time to fall asleep. If you forget the L-ornithine, you will have a long sleepless night. Keep in mind that the water and Epsom salt mixture will cause you to eliminate everything in your digestive system. You may experience diarrhea like symptoms. This is to be expected. Drink plenty of water to replenish the water that you are expelling and to ensure that you are properly flushing toxins released by your liver, out of your body.

In the morning, you will find that your waste on your second trip to the bathroom will contain greenish fatty looking particles that can be as small as peas and as large as golf balls. These are cholesterol, and deposits that would one day have turned into gallstones. Aren’t you glad you eliminated these from your body? Start taking the milk thistle capsules as soon as you have completed the liver cleanse. Begin with the smallest dosage (approx. 200 mg), but within a week, increase to the maximum dosage (400 - 600mg). Continue taking the maximum dosage until the bottle is empty. Remember to drink plenty of water each day to flush the excreted toxins out of your system! Information on the benefit of drinking water will provide you with guidelines on the minimum amount of water you should be drinking. The more water you drink, the more toxins your

body will be able to expel as part of this cleanse, and the better you will feel through the cleansing process.

I would also recommend that you do a pure water enema after your liver cleanse. It will ensure that all toxins and fatty debris are flushed out of your colon. If these toxins are not thoroughly flushed out, then they will be reabsorbed over time into your body through the colon wall and compromise your entire liver cleansing effort.

You may find that a few weeks after your first liver cleanse, your symptoms slowly start to reappear. Toxins that were farther upstream may have been pushed into the liver during the first liver cleansing. So you may find the need to do a second cleanse about 3-4 weeks after the first one.

Quick Liver CleanseIf you do not have the time for the fasting and intestinal tract purge required by the complete liver cleanse, you can follow this quick liver cleanse program.

Take an herbal laxative right after your evening meal. I recommend 2-3 pills of Cascara Sagrada, but you may use any other natural laxative - such as an herbal laxative tea. Do not use a pharmaceutical laxative.

Promptly at 10PM, mix and drink:

Fresh juice from ½ fresh lemon Fresh juice from 2 grapefruits (8 oz of raw, un-pasteurized apple juice may be substituted) 2 tablespoons olive oil Go straight to bed.

Remember to drink plenty of water before and after your quick liver cleansing. Consider a pure water enema to cleanse your colon of the bile and toxins released during the quick liver cleanse.

The quick liver cleansing is not a substitute for the complete liver cleansing described earlier, but is intended more as a maintenance liver cleansing program. Some people choose to undergo a complete liver cleansing once per year and a quick liver cleansing every 2-3 months.

Suzi

List Owner

How much do you need to drink?

Guest guest

OK I'm planning to do this possibly Sunday night... My ? Is about the 10 rule.

That's when most normal people go to bed so I'm guessing that's why this time is

mentioned.... I, however, work nights. My bedtime is around 4 a.m.

Any suggestions on how to adjust the times? Or should I adjust them!?

Candace

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 29, 2009, at 10:04 AM, Suzanne <suziesgoats@...> wrote:

>

>

>

>

> If your liver is unhealthy, every other organ in your body can be adversely

affected. Cleansing your liver can restore it to health and relieve the symptoms

you may be suffering. The main ingredient in liver cleansing recipes is usually

Epsom salts - Below is what I keep in my files.

> Suzanne

>

> Benefits

>

> Aside from cleansing your liver of gall stones, a number of conditions can be

eased by cleansing the liver with Epsom salts. Just getting rid of the

gallstones, for example, significantly improves digestion along with the

discomfort or even pain that is often associated with a digestive system that is

not functioning properly. Other conditions that it may relieve include food

allergies, sleep problems, menstrual problems, vision problems, headaches,

depression, and muscle aches and strains.

> Preparation

>

> Before cleansing, you should get rid of parasites in your system, because a

liver with parasites cannot be cleansed. For this reason, it is important to get

on a parasite maintenance program to rid your system of all the parasites before

you begin the process of liver cleansing with Epsom salts. Consult with your

doctor or other licensed healthcare provider to recommend or get you on a

suitable program.

> Eat Beforehand

>

> Your liver needs to be full of bile for liver cleansing with Epsom salts to be

effective. This causes pressure to build up to a level sufficient enough to help

flush out all the stones and other unnecessary substances from the liver--the

more the bile, the higher the pressure. For this reason, it is important to eat

two raw meals before cleansing, like raw fruits and/or vegetables. Drink plenty

of water, preferably distilled.

> Expert Insight

>

> The Natural Path (See Resources below) provides a complete, comprehensive plan

for liver cleansing with Epsom salts. It involves a 24-hour overnight fast and

the use of an intestinal tract purge that is formulated from Epsom salts and an

oil-juice combination of olive oil and fresh grapefruit juice. Valerian or

L-ornithine capsules are recommended if you have difficulty sleeping.

> Frequency

>

> Initially, you may need to repeat the cleansing process every 2 weeks until

all the stones have been flushed from your system. If you only cleanse once and

are not able to get rid of all the stones, you might feel better at first, but

the symptoms will re-appear after just a few days. Thereafter, liver cleansing

with Epsom salts should be carried out twice a year. In the meantime, you can

take milk thistle to help rejuvenate your liver.

> Complete Liver Cleanse

> You will need the following ingredients. To help you, I have found a single

online store that has most of the necessary ingredients - so you can save on

shipping charges. I am a fan of this store because they offer good customer

service and wholesale pricing. Each item is linked to the specific item in their

shopping cart, to make it easier for you to shop. Just go back and forth between

this page and their shopping cart, until you have everything you need. Then

simply checkout on their page.

> Half cup of olive oil – stimulates the liver and gall bladder to expel bile,

thus forcing stones from the bile ducts.

> One fresh grapefruit – preferable organic

> Approximately one half cup of Epsom salt – a strong laxative available at most

drug stores that will cause diarrhea-like symptoms

> Four L-ornithine capsules (500 mg each)– a non-protein amino acid that will

help you to sleep

> A bottle of milk thistle capsules– an herb that helps to clean and rejuvenate

your liver

> You will need to allocate an afternoon and the following morning to the liver

cleanse. Follow these directions to cleanse your liver:

> 1. On the first day of the liver cleanse, avoid any fatty foods – try and eat

as little fat as possible.

> 2. Stop eating after 2PM on the afternoon of the liver cleanse.

> 3. At 6PM of that day, drink 3/4 cup of water with 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt.

> 4. At 8PM of that day, drink 3/4 cup of water with 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt.

> 5. At 10PM of that day, drink a mixture of 1/2 cup of olive oil and the juice

from one grapefruit (approx. 3/4 cup of juice). Take four L-ornithine capsules

and go immediately to bed. If you already experience insomnia, you can take up

to 8 capsules. Lie flat on your back for 20 minutes and then go to sleep.

> 6. After 6AM the next morning, drink 3/4 cup of water with 1 tablespoon of

Epsom salt.

> 7. Two hours later, drink 3/4 cup of water with 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt.

> 8. You may eat a light breakfast after 10AM of that day. Eat light meals

without too much meat and fried foods for the rest of the day.

>

> CAUTION: Your liver is most active between 11PM and 1AM, so it is important

that you take the olive oil-grapefruit mixture promptly at 10PM to stimulate

your liver and to allow you sufficient time to fall asleep. If you forget the

L-ornithine, you will have a long sleepless night. Keep in mind that the water

and Epsom salt mixture will cause you to eliminate everything in your digestive

system. You may experience diarrhea like symptoms. This is to be expected. Drink

plenty of water to replenish the water that you are expelling and to ensure that

you are properly flushing toxins released by your liver, out of your body.

> In the morning, you will find that your waste on your second trip to the

bathroom will contain greenish fatty looking particles that can be as small as

peas and as large as golf balls. These are cholesterol, and deposits that would

one day have turned into gallstones. Aren’t you glad you eliminated these from

your body?

>

> Start taking the milk thistle capsules as soon as you have completed the liver

cleanse. Begin with the smallest dosage (approx. 200 mg), but within a week,

increase to the maximum dosage (400 - 600mg). Continue taking the maximum dosage

until the bottle is empty.

>

> Remember to drink plenty of water each day to flush the excreted toxins out of

your system! Information on the benefit of drinking water will provide you with

guidelines on the minimum amount of water you should be drinking. The more water

you drink, the more toxins your body will be able to expel as part of this

cleanse, and the better you will feel through the cleansing process.

> I would also recommend that you do a pure water enema after your liver

cleanse. It will ensure that all toxins and fatty debris are flushed out of your

colon. If these toxins are not thoroughly flushed out, then they will be

reabsorbed over time into your body through the colon wall and compromise your

entire liver cleansing effort.

> You may find that a few weeks after your first liver cleanse, your symptoms

slowly start to reappear. Toxins that were farther upstream may have been pushed

into the liver during the first liver cleansing. So you may find the need to do

a second cleanse about 3-4 weeks after the first one.

> Quick Liver Cleanse

> If you do not have the time for the fasting and intestinal tract purge

required by the complete liver cleanse, you can follow this quick liver cleanse

program.

> Take an herbal laxative right after your evening meal. I recommend 2-3 pills

of Cascara Sagrada, but you may use any other natural laxative - such as an

herbal laxative tea. Do not use a pharmaceutical laxative.

> Promptly at 10PM, mix and drink:

> Fresh juice from ½ fresh lemon

> Fresh juice from 2 grapefruits (8 oz of raw, un-pasteurized apple juice may be

substituted)

> 2 tablespoons olive oil

> Go straight to bed.

> Remember to drink plenty of water before and after your quick liver cleansing.

Consider a pure water enema to cleanse your colon of the bile and toxins

released during the quick liver cleanse.

> The quick liver cleansing is not a substitute for the complete liver cleansing

described earlier, but is intended more as a maintenance liver cleansing

program. Some people choose to undergo a complete liver cleansing once per year

and a quick liver cleansing every 2-3 months.

> Suzi

> List Owner

>

>

> How much do you need to drink?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hmmm it says in the case of liver cancer fasting is counterproductive... What about minor liver and major gallbladder issues?I had another dr appt the other day and had a few ?s... Which obviously ticked her off beccause she has a god complex and thinks I should just say "yes ma'am" to every single thing.Anyways... She said my tests showed my gallbladder is completely non functioning and my stomach works at less than 10%... so she very much wants me to get my GB cut out NOW.I lost another 8 lbs since my last appt and she thinks if I wait longer I won't qualify for surgery.I asked if removing my GB would help my stomach? No.Would removing it get my bowels going? No."We'll worry about those issues after we remove it".Mmmm no I'm worried about these issues now. I pointed

out my intestine blockage came first THEN I started throwing everything up so I stopped eating THEN my stomach stopped working and my GB started to hurt.So it makes sense to ME to 1st get my guts movin and that could help all other problems.She didn't want to hear it. She kept repeating that we need to cut out my GB and when I changed the subject back to whether or not it would help anything else she yelled at me! "we did the test! It showed your gallbladder doesn't work! We need to cut it out!"Long story short she agreed to my request: pain pills -- and I agreed to her request: a meeting with a surgeon.Today I'm eating lightly every 2 hours and taking Formula #3 with EVERY meal so I'll be up all night *moving*. Then tomorrow I'll do that liver cleanse with Epsom salts and olive oil. If the pain gets really bad..... I have pain pills. Kelvin... Once

I quadrupled my water intake (NOT pleasant and my stomach was PISSED but I did it) I had a massive BM.... I'd guess that was my blockage!!!TMI? yes but that's what I do. ; )Candace Sent from my iPhoneOn Jul 4, 2009, at 1:11 PM, Kelvin <kelvin.internet@...> wrote:

sometimes less is more... and this site makes A LOT of sense to me:http://www.falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htmcheck it out...it may be what your body needs to jumpstart back to health...

Kelvin

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 12:49 AM, Candace P <candaceandbrock > wrote:

I upped it from 2 bottles of water a day to 3.... its a start! Stomach is upset so I had a few scoops of applesauce today (and my 3 bottles of water).

My water consumption is going up..... gradually. Right now 3 bottles seems like a lot. I stay full a long time.... when its time to drink more water I'm still full from the last water.

Guest guest

Oh and on a strange note she recommended again that I avoid all raw fruits and vegetables.. And recommended I drink soda all day... Not kidding. She said the carbonation and sugar moves things out of your stomach. She said to drink Ginger ale in the a.m. Coke at lunch and Sprite from dinner on.This dr is teaching me so many new things. Who knew raw fruits n veggies are bad and soda is GOOD!?!?!CandaceSent from my iPhoneOn Jul 4, 2009, at 1:11 PM, Kelvin <kelvin.internet@...> wrote:

sometimes less is more... and this site makes A LOT of sense to me:http://www.falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htmcheck it out...it may be what your body needs to jumpstart back to health...

Kelvin

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 12:49 AM, Candace P <candaceandbrock > wrote:

I upped it from 2 bottles of water a day to 3.... its a start! Stomach is upset so I had a few scoops of applesauce today (and my 3 bottles of water).

My water consumption is going up..... gradually. Right now 3 bottles seems like a lot. I stay full a long time.... when its time to drink more water I'm still full from the last water.

Guest guest

Candace,

do you have a weekend off or a couple days in a row?

Suzi

List Owner

health/

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.> > How much do you need to drink?> > > > > > > ------------------------------------

Guest guest

I requested next week off since I have PTO I was saving for possible surgery I'm 98% sure I'm gonna decline having done.In the meantime I ordered "stone free"- it's supposed to help break up stones so they're easier to pass (tumeric, gravel root, dandelion root, Ginger root, lemon balm leaf, marshmallow root, parsley root, and licorice root).I read online - a few people said an olive oil cleanse goes much smoother if you take that first... Let's hope!!!!I plan to postpone the cleanse until the middle of next week.Candace ~who is learning patience~Sent from my iPhoneOn Jul 5, 2009, at 6:53 PM, Suzanne <suziesgoats@...> wrote:

Candace,

do you have a weekend off or a couple days in a row?

Suzi

List Owner

health/

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.> > How much do you need to drink?> > > > > > > ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Have you thought about second opinions?? also?

Suzi

List Owner

health/

From: Candace Podratz <candaceandbrock@...>Subject: Re: Re: FIBER"health " <health >Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 5:21 AM

I requested next week off since I have PTO I was saving for possible surgery I'm 98% sure I'm gonna decline having done.

In the meantime I ordered "stone free"- it's supposed to help break up stones so they're easier to pass (tumeric, gravel root, dandelion root, Ginger root, lemon balm leaf, marshmallow root, parsley root, and licorice root).

I read online - a few people said an olive oil cleanse goes much smoother if you take that first... Let's hope!!!!

I plan to postpone the cleanse until the middle of next week.

Candace ~who is learning patience~Sent from my iPhone