Fiber

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Never heard that one!

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

Oh and on a strange note she recommended again that I avoid all raw fruits and vegetables.. And recommended I drink soda all day... Not kidding. She said the carbonation and sugar moves things out of your stomach. She said to drink Ginger ale in the a.m. Coke at lunch and Sprite from dinner on.

This dr is teaching me so many new things. Who knew raw fruits n veggies are bad and soda is GOOD!?!?!

Candace

Guest guest

Since January I've been to so many doctors I don't think I could take another one!!!

Candace

From: Candace Podratz <candaceandbrock>Subject: Re: [HAWK_Health_ Awareness] Re: FIBER"HAWK_Health_ Awareness" <HAWK_Health_ Awareness>Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 5:21 AM

I requested next week off since I have PTO I was saving for possible surgery I'm 98% sure I'm gonna decline having done.

In the meantime I ordered "stone free"- it's supposed to help break up stones so they're easier to pass (tumeric, gravel root, dandelion root, Ginger root, lemon balm leaf, marshmallow root, parsley root, and licorice root).

I read online - a few people said an olive oil cleanse goes much smoother if you take that first... Let's hope!!!!

I plan to postpone the cleanse until the middle of next week.

Candace ~who is learning patience~Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

i really think many answers can be found here:Fasting Is Not Starving. Continued

Carrington has well summed up the matter in these words: " Fasting is a

scientific method of ridding the system of diseased tissue, and morbid

matter, and is invariably accompanied by beneficial results. Starving

is the deprivation of the tissues from nutriment which they require,

and is invariably accompanied by disastrous consequences. The whole

secret is this: fasting commences with the omission of the first meal

and ends with the return of natural hunger, while starvation only

begins with the return of natural hunger and terminates in death. Where

the one ends the other begins. Whereas the latter process wastes the

healthy tissues, emaciates the body, and depletes the vitality; the

former process merely expels corrupt matter and useless fatty tissue,

thereby elevating the energy, and eventually restoring the organism

that just balance we term health. "

***about how to reset one's body back to health to begin anew...Kelvin

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 8:49 PM, Candace P <candaceandbrock@...> wrote:

Since January I've been to so many doctors I don't think I could take another one!!!

Candace

From: Candace Podratz <candaceandbrock>Subject: Re: [HAWK_Health_ Awareness] Re: FIBER

" HAWK_Health_ Awareness " <HAWK_Health_ Awareness>Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 5:21 AM

I requested next week off since I have PTO I was saving for possible surgery I'm 98% sure I'm gonna decline having done.

In the meantime I ordered " stone free " - it's supposed to help break up stones so they're easier to pass (tumeric, gravel root, dandelion root, Ginger root, lemon balm leaf, marshmallow root, parsley root, and licorice root).

I read online - a few people said an olive oil cleanse goes much smoother if you take that first... Let's hope!!!!

Guest guest

One thing I was thinking about.... I've read a fast with nothing but apple cider vinegar does wonders for your body and especially your GB.... Would fresh squeezed apple juice do the same?Hate cider. Love love love fresh apple juice.CandaceSent from my iPhoneOn Jul 6, 2009, at 11:22 PM, Kelvin <kelvin.internet@...> wrote:

i really think many answers can be found here:Fasting Is Not Starving. Continued

Carrington has well summed up the matter in these words: "Fasting is a

scientific method of ridding the system of diseased tissue, and morbid

matter, and is invariably accompanied by beneficial results. Starving

is the deprivation of the tissues from nutriment which they require,

and is invariably accompanied by disastrous consequences. The whole

secret is this: fasting commences with the omission of the first meal

and ends with the return of natural hunger, while starvation only

begins with the return of natural hunger and terminates in death. Where

the one ends the other begins. Whereas the latter process wastes the

healthy tissues, emaciates the body, and depletes the vitality; the

former process merely expels corrupt matter and useless fatty tissue,

thereby elevating the energy, and eventually restoring the organism

that just balance we term health."

***about how to reset one's body back to health to begin anew...Kelvin

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 8:49 PM, Candace P <candaceandbrock > wrote:

Candace

From: Candace Podratz <candaceandbrock>Subject: Re: [HAWK_Health_ Awareness] Re: FIBER

"HAWK_Health_ Awareness" <HAWK_Health_ Awareness>Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 5:21 AM

In the meantime I ordered "stone free"- it's supposed to help break up stones so they're easier to pass (tumeric, gravel root, dandelion root, Ginger root, lemon balm leaf, marshmallow root, parsley root, and licorice root).

Guest guest

yes, acv does wonders for the body..not the same as fresh apple juice.take a shot of acv daily and you'll be good...Kelvin

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 10:29 PM, Candace Podratz <candaceandbrock@...> wrote:

One thing I was thinking about.... I've read a fast with nothing but apple cider vinegar does wonders for your body and especially your GB.... Would fresh squeezed apple juice do the same?

Hate cider. Love love love fresh apple juice.CandaceSent from my iPhone

Guest guest

Whoops! I meant apple cider, not apple cider vinegar.CandaceSent from my iPhoneOn Jul 7, 2009, at 3:28 AM, Kelvin <kelvin.internet@...> wrote:

yes, acv does wonders for the body..not the same as fresh apple juice.take a shot of acv daily and you'll be good...Kelvin

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 10:29 PM, Candace Podratz <candaceandbrock > wrote:

One thing I was thinking about.... I've read a fast with nothing but apple cider vinegar does wonders for your body and especially your GB.... Would fresh squeezed apple juice do the same?

Hate cider. Love love love fresh apple juice.CandaceSent from my iPhone

Guest guest

acv is still considered good for you... a shot a day does magic.Kelvin

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 1:42 AM, Candace Podratz <candaceandbrock@...> wrote:

Whoops! I meant apple cider, not apple cider vinegar.CandaceSent from my iPhoneOn Jul 7, 2009, at 3:28 AM, Kelvin <kelvin.internet@...> wrote:

Guest guest

fresh apple juice - apple cider vinegar - apple cider are three totally different things and none of them figure into fasting. Fasting is the absence of nutrients. True fasting is done with only water, add anything else and it is not fasting.

However, water fasting is very difficult for most people and fresh apple juice would be a great alternative, especially for healing the gall bladder.

Someone has my gallbladder flush book or I would post the website, but they talk about drinking fresh apple juice for a number of days followed by the drinking of lemon juice and olive oil to bring the stones out.

Shari

Guest guest

Hey Kelvin,

What do you consider a "shot"? I try to get down a couple of tablespoons of total tonic a few days a week (lots of avc in it). It's still a struggle though! I swear, it makes me want to slap someone awake...

Peace on earth.

Cheryl

Re: Re: FIBER

acv is still considered good for you... a shot a day does magic.Kelvin

Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

MARKETPLACE

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Guest guest

Hey Cheryl,3TBSP = 1.5oz = 1 shoti've tried the recommended tea/tonic concoction recommended on the bottle... BLECH... rather make it swift and down it in a shot.  ;)Kelvin

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 3:27 PM, CHERYL D JONES <cctux@...> wrote:

Hey Kelvin,

What do you consider a " shot " ?  I try to get down a couple of tablespoons of total tonic a few days a week (lots of avc in it).  It's still a struggle though!  I swear, it makes me want to slap someone awake...

Peace on earth.

Cheryl

Guest guest

Try adding a bit of water to down it. Kelvin, have you made the one in the files? Complete tonic? very good.

Suzi

List Owner

health/

Hey Cheryl,3TBSP = 1.5oz = 1 shoti've tried the recommended tea/tonic concoction recommended on the bottle... BLECH... rather make it swift and down it in a shot. ;)Kelvin

Guest guest

hmmm I've never exploreed the files. i'll take a look-see wen on my 'pooter.

thx!

kelvin via cell

On 7/7/09, Suzanne <suziesgoats@...> wrote:

> Try adding a bit of water to down it.     Kelvin, have you made the one in

> the files?  Complete tonic?   very good.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>    Suzi

> List Owner

> health/

>

> http://360./suziesgoats

> What is a weed?  A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hey Cheryl,

>

> 3TBSP = 1.5oz = 1 shot

>

> i've tried the recommended tea/tonic concoction recommended on the bottle...

> BLECH... rather make it swift and down it in a shot.  ;)

> Kelvin

>

>

>

>

--

Kelvin

Guest guest

omg Kelvin.. you got alot of exploring to do..... there's alot in there... some even browse the message archives..

Suzi

List Owner

health/

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.>>>>>>>>>>>> Hey Cheryl,>> 3TBSP = 1.5oz = 1 shot>> i've tried the recommended tea/tonic concoction recommended on the bottle...> BLECH... rather make it swift and down it in a shot. ;)> Kelvin>>>>-- Kelvin------------------------------------

Guest guest

I'm such a weenie when it comes to bad tasting things..... Detox formula, KB formula.... I take the little dropper.... drop it into an empty capsule... and take it like a pill.

Only once do I make the mistake of putting something horrible in my mouth. From then on its capsulated.

Candace

Guest guest

One of the articles I read referred to fasting as "not eating" which is why there's a water fast. Or a juice fast.

Candace

From: SV <shavig@...>Subject: Re: Re: FIBERhealth Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 7:07 AM

fresh apple juice - apple cider vinegar - apple cider are three totally different things and none of them figure into fasting. Fasting is the absence of nutrients. True fasting is done with only water, add anything else and it is not fasting.

However, water fasting is very difficult for most people and fresh apple juice would be a great alternative, especially for healing the gall bladder.

Someone has my gallbladder flush book or I would post the website, but they talk about drinking fresh apple juice for a number of days followed by the drinking of lemon juice and olive oil to bring the stones out.

Shari

Guest guest

Only water is a fast. Juice still requires digestion, hence a "juice fast" is not possible. A juice feast is a popular new regimen, however. Drinking only juices for 92 days. Google "juice feasting" to read all about it.

Shari

Guest guest

per this reference:Chapter I Definition Of Fasting

We may define it thus: Fasting--is abstention, entirely or in part, and for longer or shorter periods of time, from food and drink or from food alone.

AND this reference:fasting definition | Dictionary.com

The act or practice of abstaining from or eating very little food.

Fasting can be a gradual thing, and not necessarily and " all or nothing " approach.Kelvin

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 8:41 PM, SV <shavig@...> wrote:

Only water is a fast.  Juice still requires digestion, hence a " juice fast " is not possible.  A juice feast is a popular new regimen, however.  Drinking only juices for 92 days.  Google " juice feasting " to read all about it.

Shari

Guest guest

In juice fasting, the body has little to do in digesting, unlike working with "solids"

Suzi

List Owner

health/

Only water is a fast. Juice still requires digestion, hence a "juice fast" is not possible. A juice feast is a popular new regimen, however. Drinking only juices for 92 days. Google "juice feasting" to read all about it.

Shari