Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Theo,

I've also been having teeth sensitivity just before starting the diet &

supplements which was mild & just once in a while but now since trying to be

100% on the diet it can be really extreme at times the teeth sensitivity.

“To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.â€

- La Rochefoucauld

April Rain

Guest guest

LizPlease let us know again - what stage are you??? When did you do treatment last???Gloria

I don't know if that's me, but hi everyone. I used to have an HCV group online but due to LIFE I have been out of the loop for a few years. I am exicted about learning all the new things and meeting new people. My name is Liz and I am stage and grade 3. I went through tx once and am a non responder.

Thanks for being here.

Take care,

Liz

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Guest guest

Take care,

Liz

From: Gloria <gadamscan@...> Sent: Tue, February 16, 2010 7:17:03 PMSubject: Re: [ ] hi

LizPlease let us know again - what stage are you??? When did you do treatment last???Gloria

I don't know if that's me, but hi everyone. I used to have an HCV group online but due to LIFE I have been out of the loop for a few years. I am exicted about learning all the new things and meeting new people. My name is Liz and I am stage and grade 3. I went through tx once and am a non responder.

Thanks for being here.

Take care,

Liz

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Hi Gloria,

Iam stage and grade 3 and went through tx about 8 or 9 years ago?I am convinced the memory goes out the window with this disease. I was up for any clinical trial after I found out the tx didn't work but nothing was around then. I'm feeling fatigued partly due to my fractured back and the HCV. I'm also going through alot of oral surgery. "Bring it on" is my motto. LOL!

I hope to particapate in this group when I can.

Liz

Guest guest

>

> Hi there,

> I am new here.

> Thank You, Bee, for the information You have put into Your homepage.

> Still reading, but I start to get the idea.

I am suffering from an autoimmune disease and really hope to find healing now.

> Already last year I bought a book that connects this disease with candida, but

I haven't really followed through.

> Only this month I had started a melon fasting (cantaloupe, watermelon, papaya

)and I felt so miserable, the symptoms got so bad....

> That I finally understood! The sugar. the candida. I have to try this. I might

have found the key.

> Didn't take long and I also found Bee's homepage.

> Already got my coconut oil and I am slowly reducing the sugar (only honey,

fruits and wine in my case).

+++Greetings to you too Xenia. Welcome to our group. That's great you are

starting on my program. You can't go wrong going Back to Nature!

Please ensure you read two important articles:

How to Successfully Overcome Candida:

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/intro2.php

Curing Candida, How to Get Started:

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/intro1.php

For encouragement and inspiration see these wonderful Success Stories by members

of this group: http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/success/index.php

The best in health, Bee

Guest guest

Hi Alpine,

Good to hear from you! I am very glad to hear Tyra is making a good recovery so

far.

In answer to your question, I think there has been somewhat of a shift toward

trying to hold off the anterior portion and see if the posterior only will do

the trick. Several members have had this approach with Dr Bridwell, and one

patient out of 6 - 8 that I can think of off the top of my head has been told

they will need an other surgery now that it appears that posterior alone will

not do it. I think the rest are doing fine, and recovery does seem like its been

easier for them, so I guess its worth the gamble!

My son is waiting for the computer so I have to sign off for now, but I will

chat with you soon....please stay in touch!

Take Care, Cam

Guest guest

I've been having Dr. LaGrone watch my back that has a 23 year old Harrington Rod/lukey wire instrumentation. During these years he has stuck to his feelings as to what my surgery will consist of which is revision for the flatback that continues to increase especially since I've had nearly 5 years of some form of Chemo either through the vein or pill. When he first mentioned what needed to happen would be to go in on the front side and also back...and according to how well I was handling surgery would depend if he did both at the same time or wait a few days between the procedures. About a year ago he told me that he had designed a tool where he could do the work from the backside that he did from the front side. Such good news. Maybe now more of the doctors will find that to be a friendly user tool.

Dr. LaGrone is a very special surgeon for our area. I could not believe when I started searching that God had placed one nearly in my backyard. I only regret that he told me in April that this new health bill might cause him to make a decision of doing any surgery on Medicare patients. Hopefully something will work out for him and us who are on Medicare.

Alvera White

Guymon...Okie gal

[ ] Hi

Hello Sweet Friends (those of you who remember me). I've been talking with Bill Bevers on the phone each day and it's amazing how well Tyra is doing! Just Amazing! I was surprised to learn that Dr. LaGrone no longer goes in from the front to fuse the sacrum. Has this become the norm now? Could this be why Tyra is doing so well? Sorry for my lack of surgical jargon. When I went through my 2nd revision 7 months after the first, it was just from the back as well and found it easier than the first surgery. Look forward to hearing your thoughts., congratuations on the graduation. I guess I never put two and two together that we have children the same age. My daughter graduates on Sunday.Quick update on how I'm doing. It's coming up on 4 years since my original revision, 3 1/2 years since the second revision. I finally began seeing a pain management doctor (it's been one year) who I now get to visit with each month. That wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't such an odd duck, I say that with kindness in my voice. He's just different. When I last visited with my family doctor he wanted me to see another pain management doctor who installs pain pumps. I wanted to vomit at the thought of another "procedure". After having read "Pilates for Fragile Backs" it's always been in the back of my mind that this might be the answer, if for no other reason than my overall well being would improve. So I bit the bullet (financially) and hired a personal Pilates instructor who I see three days a week. She and her husband own the studio and her specialty is working with people who suffer from chronic pain. She also has three massage therapists, one of whom I see once a week.After 3-4 weeks of working with her I am beginning to notice a slight difference in my pain level and I am hopeful that if I stay committed to the process I might be able to enjoy a more fruitful life. If nothing else I now have an accountability partner in exercise.It's very funny how each person reacts to the x-rays of my back. My massage therapist is a touch freaked out when it's time massaae my back. I lay on my side and she immediately inspects and her hands can't help but navigate right to the screws you can feel through my skin.I hope this message finds you all well and pain free, but I know better.God Bless,Alpine

Guest guest

Russ,

I don't think this is the group for you. This group serves the back pain

population and doesn't really touch on issues that quads face. I'm sure that you

can find something in that will meet your needs.

--- Babbitt (Moderator)

spinal problems

Sent: Sun, July 11, 2010 11:35:38 AM

Subject: hi

Hmm...I chose three of the largest quad groups hopping to see activity, I hope

this post changes the inactivity./ My name is Russ and I don't have an SCI, but

I'd say I am a quad and beyond. I have an MD called Friedreich's Ataxia, where

every sense, muscle and nerve is affected, At 40 I am old and the condition is

in the later stages, I have been in a chair since 22 and stricken since puberty

and slow, wide gated and other symptoms since birth. The 'disease' constantly

worsens and PT can only slows progression. I do PT twice a week since Jan when I

had the baclofen pump inserted. I've tried a standing frame and think it's

wonderful. I just bought a used symmetry and need to get some parts for it: a

low back and extended back along with a support vest. My God, they run close

to$500 new off of sites and they are nothing worth while. Does anyone here have

these?

I'm also unable to legibly write. I try to pay most bills online, but it just

can't be all done. Last month I bought a printer and tried to fill out the blank

spots then sign it. Out of 17 tries only three made it. I checked around and

several check printing companies say I'd have to buy a printer with magnetic ink

injectors and print the entire check and//or own a business. That's not what I

want. I'm thinking sheets of checks, Maybe six to a page. Is this possible?

Russ in Orlando,

zeek-i-said@...

Guest guest

Hi Don,thanks so much for the message.this shot was a little easier for me, a step in the right direction. The fever & chills were much less and shorter, but the body aches and fatique were more intense, a trade off I guess. I would prefer more body aches and the rest of the sides over the fever! I could do without the fever & chills, so I am not complainning, and in fact I was happy with the outcome of the last shot. The sides seem to have some in waves sometimes I am very achy and fatigued, othertimes it is okay, starange!I hope this is a trend and the shots are will get less and less and soon I would feel a thing from them`-`

I live in Honolulu, in town as the call it close to diamond head, well kind of, cool site, here is me:http://www2.hawaii.edu/~johnbarr/images/myhome.pngyeah the net is cool you can go all around the world with your laptop in bed`-`I never been to Kansas, but I have a friend that moved there for work to Kansas city, she says she likes it. I have never been in the middle of the country, I miss the ocean too much.

why not check them all out`-`thanks,ny`-` From: Christ <ludichrist2000@...>WebWarriors grp < >Sent: Tue, September 7, 2010 10:15:20 PMSubject: [ ] hi

Hi

How are you doing?

I hope this last shot was easier on you.

I was wondering just where you live in Hawaii.

I was playing around with - http://www.vpike.com/

It uses Google street views.

Just type in a city or address, and click SUBMIT.

Its a pretty neat site, and just did a 360 visual of Hawaii.

I was wondering if I could see your house.

I went to Vancouver Island, BC, to see if I could see Gloria's little house too.

I love it.

I can go all around the world, and never get out of bed. LOL :-)

You all can come visit Salina, Kansas too, but theres no views of my neighborhood.

Lets see, where shall I go next?

India? Madagascar? London? Maybe Rio. LMAO

love

don in ks

Guest guest

So, which one of the trucks is yours, ????

Hi Don,thanks so much for the message.this shot was a little easier for me, a step in the right direction. The fever & chills were much less and shorter, but the body aches and fatique were more intense, a trade off I guess. I would prefer more body aches and the rest of the sides over the fever! I could do without the fever & chills, so I am not complainning, and in fact I was happy with the outcome of the last shot. The sides seem to have some in waves sometimes I am very achy and fatigued, othertimes it is okay, starange!I hope this is a trend and the shots are will get less and less and soon I would feel a thing from them`-`

I live in Honolulu, in town as the call it close to diamond head, well kind of, cool site, here is me:http://www2.hawaii.edu/~johnbarr/images/myhome.pngyeah the net is cool you can go all around the world with your laptop in bed`-`I never been to Kansas, but I have a friend that moved there for work to Kansas city, she says she likes it. I have never been in the middle of the country, I miss the ocean too much.

why not check them all out`-`thanks,ny`-` From: Christ <ludichrist2000@...>WebWarriors grp < >Sent: Tue, September 7, 2010 10:15:20 PMSubject: [ ] hi

Hi

How are you doing?

I hope this last shot was easier on you.

I was wondering just where you live in Hawaii.

I was playing around with - http://www.vpike.com/

It uses Google street views.

Just type in a city or address, and click SUBMIT.

Its a pretty neat site, and just did a 360 visual of Hawaii.

I was wondering if I could see your house.

I went to Vancouver Island, BC, to see if I could see Gloria's little house too.

I love it.

I can go all around the world, and never get out of bed. LOL :-)

You all can come visit Salina, Kansas too, but theres no views of my neighborhood.

Lets see, where shall I go next?

India? Madagascar? London? Maybe Rio. LMAO

love

don in ks

Guest guest

>

> Bye chance are any of those doctors in these group.Have tons of

questions.

>

WHAT doctors are we looking for?

Guest guest

jon - thanks for the heads-up.

i did pitch my cell phone.

another reason to get rid of it is at & t's push to remove all land lines and have only cell phone towers. lots of people need to, at least temporarily, close their cell phone accounts. it won't be enough to just stop using them but keep paying the bills. at some point public phones will have to come back into existence. it may be inconvenient in the interim, but it could come down to a life and death decision.

the danger from the cell phones, smart meters, etc is also a part of the un agenda 21.

check it out and please cancel your cell phone accounts. please.

peggy

Hi

Remember the urgency to go digital? Even the gov would buy or help off set the cost. Why??? I haven't watched much TV since we went digital due to the poor reception I get. My signal strength jumps form 0 - 100 and I can hardley ever get it to tune in. Call me crazy but I suspect out TV's, radios, and cell phones are about to be used against us. There has been a 1/2 dozen MK projects by the gov. since the end of ww2. MKUltra is propably the better known. The MK stands for Mind kontrol. I'm seriously concidering pitching my cell phone.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3980046/Digital-TV_-HAARP_-GWEN_-Silent-Sound-_-M.pdf

Guest guest

another reason to get rid of it is at & t's push to remove all land lines and have only cell phone towers. lots of people need to, at least temporarily, close their cell phone accounts. it won't be enough to just stop using them but keep paying the bills. at some point public phones will have to come back into existence. it may be inconvenient in the interim, but it could come down to a life and death decision.

the danger from the cell phones, smart meters, etc is also a part of the un agenda 21.

peggy

Hi

Remember the urgency to go digital? Even the gov would buy or help off set the cost. Why??? I haven't watched much TV since we went digital due to the poor reception I get. My signal strength jumps form 0 - 100 and I can hardley ever get it to tune in. Call me crazy but I suspect out TV's, radios, and cell phones are about to be used against us. There has been a 1/2 dozen MK projects by the gov. since the end of ww2. MKUltra is propably the better known. The MK stands for Mind kontrol. I'm seriously concidering pitching my cell phone.

Guest guest

they're killing the bees, too. you might like this link as well...http://www.google.com/url?sa=t & source=web & cd=1 & sqi=2 & ved=0CBkQFjAA & url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wariscrime.com%2F2008%2F12%2F15%2Fnews%2Fdigital-tv-mind-control-by-the-sound-of-silence%2F & ei=x7LRTa7dEpPogQekuNStDA & usg=AFQjCNExo9CdNUFnAP5oYIJMOBBQ1q9g6A & sig2=tc8jw6IFMMPIzOajVtGlaw

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 2:22 PM, peggy nicholson <pnicholson9@...> wrote:

jon -  thanks for the heads-up.

another reason to get rid of it is at & t's push to remove all land lines and have only cell phone towers.  lots of people need to, at least temporarily, close their cell phone accounts.  it won't be enough to just stop using them but keep paying the bills. at some point public phones will have to come back into existence.  it may be inconvenient in the interim, but it could come down to a life and death decision.

check it out and please cancel your cell phone accounts.  please.

peggy

Hi

Remember the urgency to go digital? Even the gov would buy or help off set the cost. Why??? I haven't watched much TV since we went digital due to the poor reception I get. My signal strength jumps form 0 - 100 and I can hardley ever get it to tune in. Call me crazy but I suspect out TV's, radios, and cell phones are about to be used against us. There has been a 1/2 dozen MK projects by the gov. since the end of ww2. MKUltra is propably the better known. The MK stands for Mind kontrol. I'm seriously concidering pitching my cell phone.

Guest guest

they're killing the bees, too. you might like this link as well...http://www.google.com/url?sa=t & source=web & cd=1 & sqi=2 & ved=0CBkQFjAA & url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wariscrime.com%2F2008%2F12%2F15%2Fnews%2Fdigital-tv-mind-control-by-the-sound-of-silence%2F & ei=x7LRTa7dEpPogQekuNStDA & usg=AFQjCNExo9CdNUFnAP5oYIJMOBBQ1q9g6A & sig2=tc8jw6IFMMPIzOajVtGlaw

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 2:22 PM, peggy nicholson <pnicholson9@...> wrote:

jon -  thanks for the heads-up.

another reason to get rid of it is at & t's push to remove all land lines and have only cell phone towers.  lots of people need to, at least temporarily, close their cell phone accounts.  it won't be enough to just stop using them but keep paying the bills. at some point public phones will have to come back into existence.  it may be inconvenient in the interim, but it could come down to a life and death decision.

check it out and please cancel your cell phone accounts.  please.

peggy

Hi

Remember the urgency to go digital? Even the gov would buy or help off set the cost. Why??? I haven't watched much TV since we went digital due to the poor reception I get. My signal strength jumps form 0 - 100 and I can hardley ever get it to tune in. Call me crazy but I suspect out TV's, radios, and cell phones are about to be used against us. There has been a 1/2 dozen MK projects by the gov. since the end of ww2. MKUltra is propably the better known. The MK stands for Mind kontrol. I'm seriously concidering pitching my cell phone.

Guest guest

rebecca -

yes, i have heard that. it is terribly sad.

thanks for the link - i will check it out.

Hi

Guest guest

rebecca -

yes, i have heard that. it is terribly sad.

thanks for the link - i will check it out.

Hi

Guest guest

Excellent find! You did see Rema and Als names Towards the bottom?

peggy

Hi

Guest guest

Excellent find! You did see Rema and Als names Towards the bottom?

peggy

Hi

Guest guest

Mine is in complete denial too.

He is so toxic with cell phone radiation ( before he moved) he gave my puppy

radiation poisoning when she slept in his bed for 3 nights. She had severe

diarrahrea for nearly a week.

Lizzie

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:45:42 -0700

Subject: Re: Hi

This is great . My husband has tinnitus and he, as you know, is not a

believer in EHS. Right out the bedroom window you can see clearly 3 cell

antennas & another tower at the library. So I know it is contributing to his

ringing. I forwarded this email to him! Can't wait to get feedback. He is in

big time denial of it all. Loni

> New to this group. Don't know where to start really. Does anybody any

experience on wireless routers. There was one in my office at work (in a

hospital) for a about a year. Other people said they could hear a squeal in my

room. I couldn't. I rang our IT communications department and they said it could

be faulty. They swapped it. Another 8 months and they new one is still there,

with me working under it.

>

> I now have a sudden onset of constant tinnitus ( a week ago (sounds like a

computer monitor (high pitched) and it is CONSTANT)). My GP has put me in for a

hearing test which will take months.

>

> I need to know how to deal with it as I won't let it affect my life. Therefore

I am starting to research tinnitus etc.

>

> All I need to know is does anyone think it could be related? I do not wish to

blame but I find it highly suspicious.

>

> many many thanks folks.

>

>

Guest guest

Lizzie, I believe once it effects them to a certain degree they cannot ignore it

any longer. Just a matter of time. Loni

> New to this group. Don't know where to start really. Does anybody any

experience on wireless routers. There was one in my office at work (in a

hospital) for a about a year. Other people said they could hear a squeal in my

room. I couldn't. I rang our IT communications department and they said it could

be faulty. They swapped it. Another 8 months and they new one is still there,

with me working under it.

>

> I now have a sudden onset of constant tinnitus ( a week ago (sounds like a

>

> I need to know how to deal with it as I won't let it affect my life. Therefore

I am starting to research tinnitus etc.

>

> All I need to know is does anyone think it could be related? I do not wish to

>

> many many thanks folks.

>

>

Guest guest

Hi, Carol,

Welcome to the group!  Hope you find some help here!

I second and third everything and said.  My husband and son do

not have actual ES but even they have tinnitus around particular frequencies I

pick up on and react to.  I made them aware of it in themselves.  My son

started saying how his ears sometimes rang badly.  So I would say " do your ears

ring now? " when I felt frequencies.  He almost always would say yes.  Soon,

he'd have tinnitus and wait to see if I complained about a headache or falling

blood pressure....  We got to the point we could predict each other's symptoms.

Diane

Subject: Hi

Date: Friday, June 10, 2011, 4:20 AM

New to this group. Don't know where to start really. Does anybody any experience

on wireless routers. There was one in my office at work (in a hospital) for a

about a year. Other people said they could hear a squeal in my room. I couldn't.

I rang our IT communications department and they said it could be faulty. They

swapped it. Another 8 months and they new one is still there, with me working

under it.

I now have a sudden onset of constant tinnitus ( a week ago (sounds like a

I need to know how to deal with it as I won't let it affect my life. Therefore I

am starting to research tinnitus etc.

All I need to know is does anyone think it could be related? I do not wish to

many many thanks folks.

Carol