Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tricia,

It can be a frustrating diagnosis. My son Christian was finally diagnosed

when he was four, however, he first started showing signs at age 2. They just

kept saying that it was " just growing pains " . But we as parents just new it was

just that. He has never tested positive for any rhuematic illness, however he

does have polyarticular that affects all his lower extremities, both elbows, one

wrist and 3 fingers. Just hang in there, and don't give up. Just push the dr.s

to do what they are paid to do.

Good luck to you and your baby.

---------------------------------

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

Guest guest

-Hi, Tricia, my daughter is almost four and she started her adventure

with systemic JRA when she was 8 months. she had fevers generally as

the day progressed, after naps or in the morning her temp would be

normal. She had a variety of rashes, generally on her legs and arms,

not in her diaper area or the usual warm spots, i used to describe them

as lily ponds or looking like lace on her skin. she was hospitalized

when it moved into her joints; initially the dr's thought it was

meningitis or other acute illness. she was hopitalized twice over the

next month; for a total of 2 weeks, some here in our home town in

maine, and mostly at Boston Children's. it took them about the first

two weeks to rule out everything else; kawasaki disease, cancers,

lupus, etc. we answered lots of questions, odd questions, like did she

eat iguana poop? did she get a cat scratch? did she travel to africa?

at age 8 months? we knew that first month that she had some kind of

rheumatalogical something, didnot know what to call it until she

started responding to the meds. she was on a lot of prednisilone

initially to control the fevers; 105 nightly. so hope that helps, and

it not too much information for you. I haven't heard of CHOP, but

assume it is a specialty hospital?

Our rheumatologist did feel that it could be a one time episode, as it

is for some kids, but that didn't happen for us. Of all the things she

could have had, this has been managable so far, she is on 5 meds and

handles them pretty well for a 3.5 year old. she is very familiar with

the med field, and a bit controlling, but it gets her through. let us

know if we can answer any more questions, and Jana, age 3,

systemic JRA

-- In , " tricia_sassaman "

<tricia_sassaman@...> wrote:

>

> Hi my name is Tricia. I have a 2 year old duaghther named Kenna. Sthe

> \\\he has been getting realy weird rashes since Aug and the high

> feavers and know swollen and painful joints. We have taken her to a

> rhum. at dupont hosp and she sent us to an allergist becacuse all of

> her blood work is fine. The allergist said no this is de.fiently not

> allergies and now we are going to the diagnostic center at CHOP. I

> almost feel like I should back off and wait to see if she gets

better,

> at this point she cant even get a hair cut w/o freaking out. Just

tired

> and frustrated.....I was wondering how long did it take to fiqure out

a

> clear diagnoses for any of your children.

> Thanks and prayers to you and your families

> Tricia

>

Guest guest

I used Effexor XR for about a

year or two after my mother died.  Although I was told I would not gain weight

with it, I gained over 20 pounds.  It worked for the depression and for

menopausal symptoms but I was hungry all the time. I eventually lost the weight

after I went off it, but it took a determined 3 year effort!  …if any of

that helps you.

[mailto: ] On

Behalf Of astreeff

Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007

7:13 PM

To:

Subject: [ ] Hi

Hi,

I missed the group to much to stay away. Hate to start off with a

question right away but I wanted to know if anybody has taken

Oxymophone Er or common name is Opana ER? if so what is your take on it?

Also has anybody used Effexor XR? and has anybody used Lidoderm patches?

Thanks

gotta go

Guest guest

, Yes that did help thank you, I was kind of hoping weight gain was not one of the side effects. I have already gained alot of weight since surgery and being put on Cymbalta and Lyrica did not help. I am so glad it helped with the depression because that is what I want. Did you notice if you felt more motivated? <ctracy@...> wrote: , I used Effexor XR for about a year or two after my mother died. Although I was told I would not gain weight with it, I gained over 20 pounds. It worked for the depression and for menopausal symptoms but I was hungry all the time. I eventually lost the weight after I went off it, but it took a determined 3 year effort! …if any of that helps you. From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of astreeffSent: Monday, November 26, 2007

7:13 PM Subject: [ ] Hi Hi, I missed the group to much to stay away. Hate to start off with a question right away but I wanted to know if anybody has taken Oxymophone Er or common name is Opana ER? if so what is your take on it?Also has anybody used Effexor XR? and has anybody used Lidoderm patches?Thanksgotta go Happy Turkey Day, Streeff

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

I currently use Lidoderm patches and they are a God send! I wear them

when I'm particularly back-weary and if I need to be on my feet walking

for any extended period of time (shopping, etc.) No side effects and

they last up to 12 hours.

Donna

>

> Hi,

> I missed the group to much to stay away. Hate to start off with a

> question right away but I wanted to know if anybody has taken

> Oxymophone Er or common name is Opana ER? if so what is your take on

it?

> Also has anybody used Effexor XR? and has anybody used Lidoderm

patches?

>

> Thanks

> gotta go

>

>

Guest guest

I

had kids aged 6-11 so maybe “motivated” describes how I felt. I had

more energy to do what I had to do and was able to think ahead to the

future. I was able to put my kids first. Upset with the weight

gain, I switched to Welbutrin SR, which worked very well, and eventually my own

brain chemicals kicked back in and I was able to discontinue all meds. I

think it is a case of trial and error with those type of medicines, and how

your body responds. Good luck.

[mailto: ] On Behalf Of Streeff

Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007

10:13 PM

To:

Subject: RE: [ ] Hi

Yes

that did help thank you, I was kind of hoping weight gain was not one of the

side effects. I have already gained alot of weight since surgery and being put

on Cymbalta and Lyrica did not help. I am so glad it helped with the

depression because that is what I want.

Did you

notice if you felt more motivated?

<ctracycasscomm> wrote:

To:

Subject: [ ] Hi

Hi,

I missed the group to much to stay away. Hate to start off with a

question right away but I wanted to know if anybody has taken

Oxymophone Er or common name is Opana ER? if so what is your take on it?

Also has anybody used Effexor XR? and has anybody used Lidoderm patches?

Thanks

gotta go

Happy Turkey

Day,

Streeff

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make

your homepage.

Guest guest

Donna, So far so good with me too. I have had a headache but not sure if it is related to the patches, because I also stopped drinking diet cokes. I have heard that can cause headaches too. dturovac <dturovac@...> wrote: ,I currently use Lidoderm patches and they are a God send! I wear them when I'm particularly back-weary and if I need to be on

my feet walking for any extended period of time (shopping, etc.) No side effects and they last up to 12 hours.Donna>> Hi, > I missed the group to much to stay away. Hate to start off with a > question right away but I wanted to know if anybody has taken > Oxymophone Er or common name is Opana ER? if so what is your take on it?> Also has anybody used Effexor XR? and has anybody used Lidoderm patches?> > Thanks> gotta go> >Happy Turkey Day, Streeff

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear ,

I can really get some wicked headaches when I stop drinking my favorite beverage diet coke. Lets hope that is what it is, my diet coke headaches usually only go a couple of days, beyond that I would look to your med's.

Re: [ ] Re: Hi

Donna,

So far so good with me too. I have had a headache but not sure if it is related to the patches, because I also stopped drinking diet cokes. I have heard that can cause headaches too.

dturovac <dturovac > wrote:

,I currently use Lidoderm patches and they are a God send! I wear them when I'm particularly back-weary and if I need to be on my feet walking for any extended period of time (shopping, etc.) No side effects and they last up to 12 hours.Donna>> Hi, > I missed the group to much to stay away. Hate to start off with a > question right away but I wanted to know if anybody has taken > Oxymophone Er or common name is Opana ER? if so what is your take on it?> Also has anybody used Effexor XR? and has anybody used Lidoderm patches?> > Thanks> gotta go> >

Happy Turkey Day,

Streeff

Guest guest

, I have being trying to go back to drinking water and laying off the diet cokes. But, my head was hurting to much tonight, so I went over to my neighbor and asked him for a diet coke......I told him I had a choice to make drink a diet coke or sew my husband and child's mouth shut........he said I was a nut case........the funny thing is he doesn't realize how right he is....lol. It is so funny I never really get headaches but the one night I do my husband decides to argue with our child (which he seldoms does) and of course they are both stubborn so it became who had the last word or better yet who could scream the loudest. Well anyways I drink my diet coke on the front stairs, just a smiling........lol and after awhile it started going away....so maybe that was the cause....we'll see. Kirkaldie <.Kirkaldie@...> wrote: Dear , I can really get some wicked headaches when I stop drinking my favorite beverage diet coke. Lets hope that is what it is, my diet coke headaches usually only go a couple of days, beyond that I would look to your med's. Re: [ ] Re: Hi Donna, So far so good with me too. I have had a headache but not sure if it is related to the patches, because I also stopped drinking diet cokes. I have heard that can cause headaches too. dturovac <dturovac > wrote: ,I currently use Lidoderm patches and they are a God send! I wear them when I'm particularly back-weary and if I need to be on my feet walking for any extended period of time (shopping, etc.) No side effects and they last up to 12 hours.Donna>> Hi, > I missed the group to much to stay away. Hate to start off with a > question right away but I wanted to know if anybody has taken > Oxymophone Er or common name is Opana ER? if so what is your take on it?> Also has anybody used Effexor XR? and has anybody used Lidoderm patches?> > Thanks> gotta

go> > Happy Turkey Day, Streeff Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now. Happy Turkey Day, Streeff

Guest guest

Do diet cokes have caffeine in them? I know coming off caffeine can cause headaches.

I read in other posts that you're on different pain medication. How is that working out for you?

Wow, good ole pop and daughter shout it out session - at least it is over now, right?!!

Take care...and hang in there!

G NC

Re: [ ] Re: Hi

Donna,

So far so good with me too. I have had a headache but not sure if it is related to the patches, because I also stopped drinking diet cokes. I have heard that can cause headaches too.

dturovac <dturovac > wrote:

,I currently use Lidoderm patches and they are a God send! I wear them when I'm particularly back-weary and if I need to be on my feet walking for any extended period of time (shopping, etc.) No side effects and they last up to 12 hours.Donna>> Hi, > I missed the group to much to stay away. Hate to start off with a > question right away but I wanted to know if anybody has taken > Oxymophone Er or common name is Opana ER? if so what is your take on it?> Also has anybody used Effexor XR? and has anybody used Lidoderm patches?> > Thanks> gotta go> >

Happy Turkey Day,

Streeff

Happy Turkey Day,

Streeff

Guest guest

Hi , I am glad your back. I have been taken Effexor XR for about three years. It has helped me alot. As for the Opanna ER and Lidoderm patches I have never used either. Sheilaastreeff <astreeff@...> wrote: Hi, I missed the group to much to stay away. Hate to start off with a question right away but I wanted to know if anybody has taken Oxymophone Er or common name is Opana ER? if so what is your take on it?Also has anybody used Effexor XR? and has anybody used Lidoderm

patches?Thanksgotta go

Guest guest

Hi Sheila, Thank you Since I started taking Effexor I have been feeling really good, I have lots more energy. The one thing I have noticed is I am not sleeping threw the night. Did you have any problems sleeping? I think Opana is fairly new,(I think) it use to be oxymorphone only came in suppository and injections and now it comes in the form a pill which is called Opana its 12 release and I am on a low dosage but I am finding I only need one a day, it has completely taking all my pain away along with the patches. I am using my PCP for all this now, not to say Dr L was not helping but I think when comes to medications its not his top field and he will tell you that start up and I like the fact all my medication (only one two now) is coming from one place....and my PCP attitude is if it isn't

giving you all the you want from it then we need to try something else... So how are you doing? How are you liking Dr L and Jill? My quote for the day I have learned there is no straight road to anything. Lots of bumps and curves that we have to endure. One thing at a time and in succession and with that we will slowly heal body, mind and spirit. Sheila McJunkin <sheilamcjunkin@...> wrote: Hi , I am glad your back. I have been taken Effexor XR for about three years. It has helped me alot. As for the Opanna ER and Lidoderm patches I have never used either. Sheilaastreeff <astreeff > wrote: Hi, I missed the group to much to stay away. Hate to start off with a question right away but I wanted to know if anybody has taken Oxymophone Er or common name is Opana ER? if so what is your take on it?Also has anybody used Effexor XR? and has anybody used

Lidoderm patches?Thanksgotta go Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now. Happy Turkey Day, Streeff

Guest guest

Hi Sheila, Thank you Since I started taking Effexor I have been feeling really good, I have lots more energy. The one thing I have noticed is I am not sleeping threw the night. Did you have any problems sleeping? I think Opana is fairly new,(I think) it use to be oxymorphone only came in suppository and injections and now it comes in the form a pill which is called Opana its 12 release and I am on a low dosage but I am finding I only need one a day, it has completely taking all my pain away along with the patches. I am using my PCP for all this now, not to say Dr L was not helping but I think when comes to medications its not his top field and he will tell you that start up and I like the fact all my medication (only one two now) is coming from one place....and my PCP attitude is if it isn't

giving you all the you want from it then we need to try something else... So how are you doing? How are you liking Dr L and Jill? My quote for the day I have learned there is no straight road to anything. Lots of bumps and curves that we have to endure. One thing at a time and in succession and with that we will slowly heal body, mind and spirit.Sheila McJunkin <sheilamcjunkin@...> wrote: Hi , I am glad your back. I have been taken Effexor XR for about three years. It has helped me alot. As for the Opanna ER and Lidoderm patches I have never used either. Sheilaastreeff <astreeff > wrote: Hi, I missed the group to much to stay away. Hate to start off with a question right away but I wanted to know if anybody has taken Oxymophone Er or common name is Opana ER? if so what is your take on it?Also has anybody used Effexor XR? and has anybody used Lidoderm patches?Thanksgotta go

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now. Happy Turkey Day, Streeff

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

Guest guest

Hi , I am glad you are feeling better. I don't sleep well and have not for a long time, however the Effexor helps me some. I am doing very well. I will start swimming next week. It make me alittle nervous being without my brace in the water, but I guess all I can do is try. My next appointment with Dr. Laurerman is on January 8th. I will let you know how it goes. Take care, Sheila Streeff <astreeff@...> wrote: Hi Sheila, Thank you Since I started taking Effexor I have been feeling really good, I have lots more energy. The one thing I have noticed is I am not sleeping threw the night. Did you have any problems sleeping? I think Opana is fairly new,(I think) it use to be oxymorphone only came in suppository and injections and now it comes in the form a pill which is called Opana its 12 release and I am on a low dosage but I am finding I only need one a day, it has completely taking all my pain away along with the patches. I am using my PCP for all this now, not to say Dr L was not helping but I think when comes to medications its not his top field and he will tell you that start up and I like the fact all my medication (only one two now) is coming from one place....and my PCP attitude is if it isn't giving you all the you want from

it then we need to try something else... So how are you doing? How are you liking Dr L and Jill? My quote for the day I have learned there is no straight road to anything. Lots of bumps and curves that we have to endure. One thing at a time and in succession and with that we will slowly heal body, mind and spirit. Sheila McJunkin <sheilamcjunkin > wrote: Hi , I am glad

your back. I have been taken Effexor XR for about three years. It has helped me alot. As for the Opanna ER and Lidoderm patches I have never used either. Sheilaastreeff <astreeff > wrote: Hi, I missed the group to much to stay away. Hate to start off with a question right away but I wanted to know if anybody has taken Oxymophone Er or common name is Opana ER? if so what is your take on it?Also has anybody used Effexor XR? and has anybody used Lidoderm patches?Thanksgotta go Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now. Happy Turkey Day, Streeff Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Sheila, Do you mean the brace you were wearing on your leg? or did you get a back brace? I did not have to wear a back brace, he told me I would have to before surgery but after he said I didn't need it. I wonder why, I guess the next time I go in I will have to ask him. I am so glad your are doing well, the first time I went in the pool I thought I was going to sink....lol but, it was great once I got in. Personally for me I get nervous with each task I do but, once I get going I realize I am not going to break........Good luck Sheila McJunkin <sheilamcjunkin@...> wrote: Hi , I am glad you are feeling better. I don't sleep well and have not for a long time, however the Effexor helps me some. I am doing very well. I will start swimming next week. It make me alittle nervous being without my brace in the water, but I guess all I can do is try. My next appointment with Dr. Laurerman is on January 8th. I will let you know how it goes. Take care, Sheila Streeff <astreeff > wrote: Hi Sheila, Thank you Since I started taking Effexor I have been feeling really good, I have lots more energy. The one thing I have noticed is I am not sleeping threw the night. Did you have any problems sleeping? I think Opana is fairly new,(I think) it use to be oxymorphone only came in suppository and injections and now it comes in the form a pill which is called Opana its 12 release and I am on a low dosage but I am finding I only need one a day, it has completely taking all my pain away along with the patches. I am using my PCP for all this now, not to say Dr L was not helping but I think when comes to medications its not his top field and he will tell you that start up and I like the fact all my medication (only one two now) is coming from

one place....and my PCP attitude is if it isn't giving you all the you want from it then we need to try something else... So how are you doing? How are you liking Dr L and Jill? My quote for the day I have learned there is no straight road to anything. Lots of bumps and curves that we have to endure. One thing at a time and in succession and with that we will slowly heal body, mind and spirit. Sheila McJunkin <sheilamcjunkin > wrote: Hi , I am glad your back. I have been taken Effexor XR for about three years. It has helped me alot. As for the Opanna ER and Lidoderm patches I have never used either. Sheilaastreeff <astreeff > wrote: Hi, I missed the group to much to stay away. Hate to start off with a question right away but I wanted to know if anybody has taken Oxymophone Er or common name is Opana ER? if so what is your take on it?Also has anybody used Effexor XR? and has anybody used Lidoderm patches?Thanksgotta go Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now. Happy Turkey Day, Streeff Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now. Happy Turkey Day, Streeff

Guest guest

Hi Robbin,

yes, I did - I have been trying to get caught up and was trying to find a good

chunk of time to spend writing to you. I spend the weekend going to see my mom,

so what time is left then, hubby usually wants. I am so behind on everything,

but, it will all still be here for me, right? lol

I do call my mom every day, but there are some days like today where I just

cannot get her on the phone...she cannot answer because how the phone is

situated and she cannot use her right arm. Her husband won't answer if Jeapordy

is on and sometimes the nurses are too busy to go to her room and pick up the

phone for her...so tonight, after 30 minutes and still not getting her, I asked

my brother to please phone me whenever he goes there (most nights on his way

home from work) so i can have him put her on the phone and not have the battle

those days. Her husband is still a jerk - he yelled at another patient last

Saturday (before I arrived) and apparently almost slugged him and the nurses

about called 911 on him and they considered banning him for a few days...I think

it was only for my poor mom's sake (she was fretting so) that they accepted his

apology and let him come back the next day. He sure has issues. I want to get

her a live-in when she goes home and he will

probably raise the roof over that one but I dare him to challenge me on

anything that is in her best interest for health and safety...my brother is a

good guy, but worthless in these matters as my sister-in-law will testify...not

a wimp, but so laid back he just doesn't take any action. She got soooo angry at

my brother for not putting (my mom's hubby) in his place for yelling at his

sister (me)....he just is not confrontative. Want to come knock some sense into

for me? Probably wouldn't make any difference...lol...Anyway, my mom is a

sweetie and she worries about all the responsibility I have already so she knows

I visit when I can. I told her last weekend that if I could, i would sweep her

up and bring her home with me. Of course, that would not really work well as

there would need to be someone here with her for all the many appts has

but no room for a live-in for her...but I would love to move her close to me so

I could visit everyday...I do take

her treats all the time as the food there is hit and miss...sometimes good,

sometimes awful, like corn dogs and french fries...my mom does not and cannot

eat like that...she has swallowing problems with the Parkinson's...have you

heard of Persimmon's? She has a huge tree and this is the time of year they

produce - we make persimmon cookies - yummy - she loves them and they are soft

and cake-like so i took her some and will replenish with more or something this

Saturday. Every day I remind her to eat her treats. She is still only 95 lbs.

I am having problems because her darm dr won't call me....she fell on the 11th

and not one darn call....so tomorrow I am going to phone the office and tell

them i am keeping a record of all my attempts to speak with the dr and should

their be any problems, my attorney will be receiving a copy of my documentation

and their refusal to communicate .....and when she is released from the rehab,

she is changing drs, both orthopedist and

primary dr. You suggested taking my mom to my place or somewhere when she gets

out - she won't do it....she won't leave her husband like that...that is one

thing that has always upset me....I have always felt like I have taken last

place...even when my kids were born, my mom would not stay over cause she did

not want to leave my dad, or couldn't leave her pets unattended, or now her

husband of 11 years....I do like the picture idea. We have one of my grandma,

my mom, me, and my oldest daughter and my son when he was just born. I think my

grandma was also about 89 like my mom. It would be great to have one with my

granddaughters to put side by side with the other one.

You said perhaps if didn't choose to speak with , perhaps I

would....if she has any answers how to get past being sad, angry, etc,

I'm all ears. She seems to be angry at me all the time now again....constantly

criticizing me, blowing up about unimportant things...giving me a hard time to

the point that I just don't have the energy for it and retreat from any

interaction with her for the remainder of the day...today, for example, I got

the wrong noodles, forgot ice, and she got soooooo upset....got very rude with

me....I drew the boundary with her and she then did not eat one bite of the meal

I prepared her but ate soy " turkey " jerky and cracker (she has not yet given up

this darn vegan diet).....I told her if she did not do her IVIG infusion

tonight, I was e-mailing her dr and they would probably send home health to do

it - it made her furious, but, it got done tonight. Tomorrow, I am not lifting

a finger to fix her dinner after she wasted all that I

prepared tonight. I am being firm, but it wears me out - plus, it hurts me

first, that she is so hurtful, and second, that I end up retreating from her

because I'm just worn out - I know she is in a lot of physical pain and

emotional too....she is back on homeschool, but not well enough to do that even.

Yet, sometimes, I don't know how much is her physical pain and how much is her

emotional pain....she does see the new neurologist tomorrow and he is supposed

to be the headache specialist for our area, so, I am hoping for something

helpful. She sees the dentist Friday for her jaw, and her hips have been bad

since Thanksgiving (in addition to her usual joints). She has had a stomachache

since 2 a.m. Monday morning but it is up high so it is not menstrual - not sure

if it is med related....she is on Biaxin for staph in her big toe, plus the mtx

and celebrex can also mess with the stomach....it does not seem viral.

Did I tell you about my rheumy appts?

What did you think of my cat biting dream?

Did I read you have about 5000 Christmas lights up? I so wanted my son to put

some lights up for me last weekend but he had another side job....Friday is my

daughter's flex day and I won't have the baby so maybe I can get some lights

up...nothing fancy....oh....I just remembered...it is supposed to rain starting

Thursday through Saturday. Well, I guess I will go to my mom's Saturday and do

lights and get my tree Sunday....better late than not at all...lol...

How is doing? Has she been helping with all the Christmas decorating?

Are you going to do the JRA Christmas list?

Well, I guess I better go before I write enough to qualify for a book....I

haven't been able to sleep the past few days - worry I guess...

Hugs,

Robbin40@... wrote: Hi ,

Did you receive the emails I sent you a few days ago?

Robbin

**************************************Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest

products.

(http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop00030000000001)

Guest guest

You have so much on your plate and I pray that things will smooth out for you

soon. I also am praying for your . I do not understand the anger thing

that the kids get and how they close themselves off to retreat to that world. I

will be praying for you to know how to handle things and for the doctor to call

you about your mom. As for her husband, hmmmm and your brothers lack of

initiative wow, I am just so sorry that you have to deal with that along with

all the struggles you have with your own health and that of .  I think

the Christmas list is awesome and I pray that your will see the many

cards come in and know that there are so many of us out here that care about

her.

Veri & Jaye 13 poly

Re: hi

Hi Robbin,

yes, I did - I have been trying to get caught up and was trying to find a good

chunk of time to spend writing to you. I spend the weekend going to see my mom,

so what time is left then, hubby usually wants. I am so behind on everything,

but, it will all still be here for me, right? lol

I do call my mom every day, but there are some days like today where I just

cannot get her on the phone...she cannot answer because how the phone is

situated and she cannot use her right arm. Her husband won't answer if Jeapordy

is on and sometimes the nurses are too busy to go to her room and pick up the

phone for her...so tonight, after 30 minutes and still not getting her, I asked

my brother to please phone me whenever he goes there (most nights on his way

home from work) so i can have him put her on the phone and not have the battle

those days. Her husband is still a jerk - he yelled at another patient last

Saturday (before I arrived) and apparently almost slugged him and the nurses

about called 911 on him and they considered banning him for a few days...I think

it was only for my poor mom's sake (she was fretting so) that they accepted his

apology and let him come back the next day. He sure has issues. I want to get

her a live-in when she goes home and he will

probably raise the roof over that one but I dare him to challenge me on anything

that is in her best interest for health and safety...my brother is a good guy,

but worthless in these matters as my sister-in-law will testify...not a wimp,

but so laid back he just doesn't take any action. She got soooo angry at my

brother for not putting (my mom's hubby) in his place for yelling at his

sister (me)....he just is not confrontative. Want to come knock some sense into

for me? Probably wouldn't make any difference...lol...Anyway, my mom is a

sweetie and she worries about all the responsibility I have already so she knows

I visit when I can. I told her last weekend that if I could, i would sweep her

up and bring her home with me. Of course, that would not really work well as

there would need to be someone here with her for all the many appts has

but no room for a live-in for her...but I would love to move her close to me so

I could visit everyday...I do take

her treats all the time as the food there is hit and miss...sometimes good,

sometimes awful, like corn dogs and french fries...my mom does not and cannot

eat like that...she has swallowing problems with the Parkinson's...have you

heard of Persimmon's? She has a huge tree and this is the time of year they

produce - we make persimmon cookies - yummy - she loves them and they are soft

and cake-like so i took her some and will replenish with more or something this

Saturday. Every day I remind her to eat her treats. She is still only 95 lbs. I

am having problems because her darm dr won't call me....she fell on the 11th and

not one darn call....so tomorrow I am going to phone the office and tell them i

am keeping a record of all my attempts to speak with the dr and should their be

any problems, my attorney will be receiving a copy of my documentation and their

refusal to communicate .....and when she is released from the rehab, she is

changing drs, both orthopedist and

primary dr. You suggested taking my mom to my place or somewhere when she gets

out - she won't do it....she won't leave her husband like that...that is one

thing that has always upset me....I have always felt like I have taken last

place...even when my kids were born, my mom would not stay over cause she did

not want to leave my dad, or couldn't leave her pets unattended, or now her

husband of 11 years....I do like the picture idea. We have one of my grandma, my

mom, me, and my oldest daughter and my son when he was just born. I think my

grandma was also about 89 like my mom. It would be great to have one with my

granddaughters to put side by side with the other one.

You said perhaps if didn't choose to speak with , perhaps I

would....if she has any answers how to get past being sad, angry, etc,

I'm all ears. She seems to be angry at me all the time now again....constantly

criticizing me, blowing up about unimportant things...giving me a hard time to

the point that I just don't have the energy for it and retreat from any

interaction with her for the remainder of the day...today, for example, I got

the wrong noodles, forgot ice, and she got soooooo upset....got very rude with

me....I drew the boundary with her and she then did not eat one bite of the meal

I prepared her but ate soy " turkey " jerky and cracker (she has not yet given up

this darn vegan diet).....I told her if she did not do her IVIG infusion

tonight, I was e-mailing her dr and they would probably send home health to do

it - it made her furious, but, it got done tonight. Tomorrow, I am not lifting a

finger to fix her dinner after she wasted all that I

prepared tonight. I am being firm, but it wears me out - plus, it hurts me

first, that she is so hurtful, and second, that I end up retreating from her

because I'm just worn out - I know she is in a lot of physical pain and

emotional too....she is back on homeschool, but not well enough to do that even.

Yet, sometimes, I don't know how much is her physical pain and how much is her

emotional pain....she does see the new neurologist tomorrow and he is supposed

to be the headache specialist for our area, so, I am hoping for something

helpful. She sees the dentist Friday for her jaw, and her hips have been bad

since Thanksgiving (in addition to her usual joints). She has had a stomachache

since 2 a.m. Monday morning but it is up high so it is not menstrual - not sure

if it is med related....she is on Biaxin for staph in her big toe, plus the mtx

and celebrex can also mess with the stomach....it does not seem viral.

Did I tell you about my rheumy appts?

What did you think of my cat biting dream?

Did I read you have about 5000 Christmas lights up? I so wanted my son to put

some lights up for me last weekend but he had another side job....Friday is my

daughter's flex day and I won't have the baby so maybe I can get some lights

up...nothing fancy....oh....I just remembered...it is supposed to rain starting

Thursday through Saturday. Well, I guess I will go to my mom's Saturday and do

lights and get my tree Sunday....better late than not at all...lol...

How is doing? Has she been helping with all the Christmas decorating?

Are you going to do the JRA Christmas list?

Well, I guess I better go before I write enough to qualify for a book....I

haven't been able to sleep the past few days - worry I guess...

Hugs,

Robbin40@... wrote: Hi ,

Did you receive the emails I sent you a few days ago?

Robbin

**************************************Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest

products.

(http://money.aol.com/special/hot-products-2007?NCID=aoltop00030000000001)

Guest guest

Hi Jody,

Welcome to the group. I was wondering have you had

an MRI yet? This should help to determine a further

course of action in your case.

Rochelle

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Guest guest

Rochelle Cocco <rccoc1977@...> wrote: Hi Jody,

Welcome to the group. I was wondering have you had

an MRI yet? This should help to determine a further

course of action in your case.

Rochelle

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

---------------------------------

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

You need to get some very good multi-minerals inside your system. That will bring up the resistance (ease of flow) and hold your therapies longer. Remember how copper conducts electricity? Well, minerals help conduct the energy flow in your body, especially from EPFX therapies. Crown and throat chakra's closed are generally related to some emotional issues you are dealing with. Like keeping your mouth shut when you really want to say what you feel or need. You need to find some way of expressing your feelings and these things will change for the better. Marcie in Charlotte.

From: qxci-english [mailto:qxci-english ] On Behalf Of lawrenceSent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 7:37 AMqxci-english Subject: hi

hi, i am getting treatment on the epfx system. i have had about 14appointments , 2-3 hours each roughly. the results have been great.i really dont know allot about it or how to operate the machine but ihave a few questions.one of the things i noticed is that my numbers have been coming alongnicely, but my resistance is always low, in the 20's. it also shows mycrown & throat chakra's are near closed. anyone have any comments orideas?thankslar

Guest guest

Throat chakra is usually low thyroid, try adding 3 sea kelp at night with coral calcium. Bye Sue

hi

hi, i am getting treatment on the epfx system. i have had about 14appointments , 2-3 hours each roughly. the results have been great.i really dont know allot about it or how to operate the machine but ihave a few questions.one of the things i noticed is that my numbers have been coming alongnicely, but my resistance is always low, in the 20's. it also shows mycrown & throat chakra's are near closed. anyone have any comments orideas?thankslar

Guest guest

I don't know why it causes it, but before I started

the diet I had EXTREME muscle tenseness in my neck and

back and also hips. I was in chronic pain and felt

like I was 80 (I am 35). I was getting acupuncture,

shiatzu and deep tissue massage to try to alleviate

it. It is now 90% gone after only 3 months on the

diet. It subsided pretty much immediately, also.

HTH. in NC

--- melissa patroni <tribalbee@...> wrote:

> how is candida involved in neck soreness/ muscle

> tension?

>

>

>

>

>

> Sent from .

> A Smarter Email

> http://uk.docs./nowyoucan.html

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Guest guest

>

> how is candida involved in neck soreness/ muscle tension?

==>Hi. What is your name please? Candida toxins, along with other

types of toxins, causes muscle pain, stiffness and tension, as well

as joint pains and stiffness, so it too would be a die-off symptom.

Toxins cause what the medical field labels " fibromyalgia, " which

simply means " muscle fiber pain. " Toxins move and spread throughout

the body and can move around from one place to another, or be in

several places at the same time. I trully believe that all forms of

arthritis and rheumatism are all caused by toxins.

The neck and shoulder areas are the most common problems for many

candida sufferers. I had them before I cured my candida too. As I

progressed on my candida program toxins moved around my body. At one

point the inside of both my thighs went numb from the toxins.

Another time my body detoxified through my eyes for 3 months.

The best thing to do is to stick to the program, taking all of the

supplement recommended, and do other simple things to help your body

detoxify as written in " How to Successfully Overcome Candida " ;

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/menu2_8.php

But always your focus should be on nutrition. Some treatments help

and can alleviate symptoms a little but overall nutrition does more

for your body than anything else.

The high " good " fats on my program are the most effective in helping

the body detoxify, since they cleanse the body so well they even rid

the body of heavy metals. You can also rub a 50/50 mixture of oil of

oregano and olive or coconut oil into the areas that are painful, and

apply wet heat. Oil of oregano is just as powerful of a pain killer

as morphine. Also ensure you take regular Epsom salt baths, and do

daily dry skin brushing or rebound on a trampoline, or even walk

regularly to exercise your lymphatic system.

Everything on the entire program works together to help you deal with

symptoms and to cure your candida, so do not leave anything out.

Also see this article about detoxifying:

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/detox.php

The best in health, Bee

Guest guest

You realize that coral calcium has mercury in it. Right?

From: Angel Health <mail@...>Subject: Re: hiqxci-english Date: Thursday, May 8, 2008, 7:10 AM

Throat chakra is usually low thyroid, try adding 3 sea kelp at night with coral calcium. Bye Sue

hi

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Even if its' from above the sea?

hi

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.