RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Carolyn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

:( I'm so so sorry. How will the kids take it?DarcyOn 3/13/06, Carolyn or Visser <pvisser@...> wrote:

kvetro60@... wrote:> I second that one Carolyn - it's so hard to put them down. I cried so

> hard when I had my devil dog put to sleep 18 months ago that I got> the vet tech crying too!thanks kath. im getting the female vet today.... i was kind ofhoping it would be a crusty old unemotional male vet who comes out

because i would probably not cry in front of him. with the youngfemale vet here, i will probably cry an even bigger ocean than theone ive already created today.:*carolyn.

Guest guest

kvetro60@... wrote:

> Oh lordy Carolyn - I wish I could be up there with you. We could drink

> a toast to your doggy!

LOL... that would be fine kathy! id like that.

he was a big lug and i love him and he is gone now, but yet i know he

will be with me forever in other ways.

this afternoon, i was happily surprised when he had a brief period of

lucidity and, while collapsed on the patio, he actually reached out

his paw to me for a hand-shake (we shook hands alot in the past... it

was one of his favourite tricks :) i did not ask him to do that, so

i will never forget how he put his big paw into my hand like that

today... i immediately felt like he was saying goodbye.

my husband buried ozzy underneath one of my gardens (he has a bobcat

so he dug out the garden and made a huge hole in it for my big dog

and then filled it back in)... when spring really gets here, im going

to plant a whole bunch of flowers there in my fur-baby's honour :)

to keep the number of messages about this off-topic stuff down, ill

answer darcy's message too....

i kept the kids inside today and my other dog as well, away from

ozzy. so the kids didnt see him suffering today.... also they did

not see what the vet was doing. however, later when my husband

started the bobcat, the kids came running -- they love that machine.

so they did see us bury my dog. before bed tonight our eldest son

(almost age 7) was a bit upset about it, but i had a reassuring talk

with him about where ozzy is and that he is happy, healthy, loves

us... and so on. that seemed to help him and he went to sleep ok.

our younger boy (age 5) was asking me about when we are going to

die, etc. it was hard as i was not in the mood to talk about all of

this stuff yet, but i had to explain it all to the kids. ::sigh::

i dont think that i answered his questions properly tonight so we

will probably go over it again tomorrow.

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

I am glad your dog is at peace Carolyn - I think most of us in this group can relate to losing a much loved pet. I had to chuckle at the bobcat, we have one too and used it to bury our a while back. We have quite a few buried out there now. I am sure your boys will be okay - unfortunately death is a part of life.

I hope this day goes better for you!

Kathy

Re: Carolyn

kvetro60@... wrote:> Oh lordy Carolyn - I wish I could be up there with you. We could drink > a toast to your doggy!LOL... that would be fine kathy! id like that.he was a big lug and i love him and he is gone now, but yet i know he will be with me forever in other ways.this afternoon, i was happily surprised when he had a brief period of lucidity and, while collapsed on the patio, he actually reached out his paw to me for a hand-shake (we shook hands alot in the past... it was one of his favourite tricks :) i did not ask him to do that, so i will never forget how he put his big paw into my hand like that today... i immediately felt like he was saying goodbye.my husband buried ozzy underneath one of my gardens (he has a bobcat so he dug out the garden and made a huge hole in it for my big dog and then filled it back in)... when spring really gets here, im going to plant a whole bunch of flowers there in my fur-baby's honour :)to keep the number of messages about this off-topic stuff down, ill answer darcy's message too....i kept the kids inside today and my other dog as well, away from ozzy. so the kids didnt see him suffering today.... also they did not see what the vet was doing. however, later when my husband started the bobcat, the kids came running -- they love that machine. so they did see us bury my dog. before bed tonight our eldest son (almost age 7) was a bit upset about it, but i had a reassuring talk with him about where ozzy is and that he is happy, healthy, loves us... and so on. that seemed to help him and he went to sleep ok. our younger boy (age 5) was asking me about when we are going to die, etc. it was hard as i was not in the mood to talk about all of this stuff yet, but i had to explain it all to the kids. ::sigh:: i dont think that i answered his questions properly tonight so we will probably go over it again tomorrow.:*carolyn.

Guest guest

hope you get better soon. whatever i had wasn't getting better with meds either, just kind of had to pass on its own. i had some weird 36 hour stomach thing a few days ago, my dad let me have some of his meds he uses for nausea with his treatments. helped that but then i was so weak b/c i wasn't eating very much. some nasty sinus infections running around here though too. hubby lost half his crew last week b/c they were sick with the same thing. very aggravating. kassiaCarolyn or Visser <pvisser@...> wrote: hi kassia!! i am so glad to see you!! im also glad to hear that you are all feeling better now. me, im sick as a friggin dog over here!!! im now on my 5th day of missed workouts :( i struggle to get the housework done

let alone workout. im taking a bunch of meds but they dont seem to be helping, and seem to be giving me oral thrush... ugh! i just hate it!

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

My son sounds like yours. My son acts like other kids too, until those "behaviors" come out. It just comes over him at any given time. Something triggers him, and then it's on! Does that part sound simular to you also? DebbieCarolyn <charper777@...> wrote: Hi, not sure of your name, but thank you for the response. Anyway Lucas doesn't

look off while he is looking at a person, but looks them straight in their eyes. It is when he is in these "behaviors" I've been talking about; either rocking, holding up the sign or another object, walking along a fence line, etc., that he looks off to the side and up. I think when he does that he sees something he likes, and is possibly a "stim," but can't ask him since he is so young. I was curious whether any of the children here had this type of behavior. Otherwise he doesn't do it, but just looks perfectly normal, and interacts with his sister and brother appropriately, and all of the rest of us. as is usually laughing and kidding, and especially likes to wrestle, and roll around on the floor. Carolyn Re: New to Autism... It is possible that Lucas is looking off for a physiological reason. Many of our kids are premies and have problems with their eyes. Lucas' gaze may be off by enough degrees to warrant surgery. You may need to bring him to a pediatric

opthamologist. (If his gaze is off enough, then he may end up twisting his body a whole lot in order to see properly and may end up with back problems.) (It is possible that I am completely off here.)>> Oh yes, about the rocking. When Lucas rocks he looks out of the corners of his eyes too. I think he only looks to one side, to his left, and he gets a very happy expression on his face while he is doing it, like he is in heaven or something.> > Carolyn

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

Hi Carolyn, sorry it too me so long to read your email. Sorry about the loss of your dog. I wish that there were something I could say to make you feel better but I know that isn't possible. I know how it feels to lose a pet (although I am a cat person ) I love ALL animals. Take care, JenFestival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser <pvisser@...> wrote: hi everyone - ive been away for a few days.... i was busy planning and then holding a birthday bash weekend for our 8 year old son. his party and other events this weekend went very well! however i am glad that it is over. im exhausted! and, feeling sad because one of my dogs died last night :( he was a good dog and i will miss him so very much. he was about to have his 11th birthday and he had a long and adventurous life. i just hope that he did not suffer (he was struck by a vehicle on a highway which was quite some distance from our house, and was left there). coincidentally my BIL happened to come across my dog as he was

driving home this evening, so we were able to retrieve him and give his body a place in our backyard. i did have a feeling that something bad had happened when he was missing last night. i comfort myself with the thought that i will see all of my fur-friends again some day and i keep all of the dogs' tags on a chain as remembrances. now i have one more to add. so, im lacking motivation and energy tonight.... the next few days will be tough too but i will try to start up with my workouts again on tuesday. i will see you then,:*carolyn.

Guest guest

CAT PERSON!!!! *running from jen with a box of claritin in my hand *teee heeeee from Michigan <volleyjen0416@...> wrote: Hi Carolyn, sorry it too me so long to read your email. Sorry about the loss of your dog. I wish that there were something I could say to make you feel better but I know that isn't possible. I know how it feels to lose a pet (although I am a cat person ) I love ALL animals. Take care, JenFestival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser <pvisser@...> wrote: hi everyone - ive been away for a few days.... i was busy planning and then holding a birthday bash weekend for our 8 year old son. his party and other events this weekend went very well! however i am glad that it is over. im exhausted! and, feeling sad because one of my dogs died last night :( he was a good dog and i will miss him so very much. he was about to have his 11th birthday and he had a long and adventurous life. i just hope that he did not suffer (he was struck by a vehicle on a highway which was quite some distance from our house, and was left there).

coincidentally my BIL happened to come across my dog as he was driving home this evening, so we were able to retrieve him and give his body a place in our backyard. i did have a feeling that something bad had happened when he was missing last night. i comfort myself with the thought that i will see all of my fur-friends again some day and i keep all of the dogs' tags on a chain as remembrances. now i have one more to add. so, im lacking motivation and energy tonight.... the next few days will be tough too but i will try to start up with my workouts again on tuesday. i will see you then,:*carolyn. My artwork available on cute items @http://www.cafepress.com/webgrl

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

Hey Kris if you come and visit me you had better wear a mask and gloves because I have not ONE but TWO furry babies! LOL, Jen kris alcs <chromechairs@...> wrote: CAT PERSON!!!! *running from jen with a box of

claritin in my hand *teee heeeee from Michigan <volleyjen0416 > wrote: Hi Carolyn, sorry it too me so long to read your email. Sorry about the loss of your dog. I wish that there were something I could say to make you feel better but I know that isn't possible. I know how it feels to lose a pet (although I am a cat person ) I love ALL animals. Take care,

JenFestival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser <pvissercyg (DOT) net> wrote: hi everyone - ive been away for a few days.... i was busy planning and then holding a birthday bash weekend for our 8 year old son. his party and other events this weekend went very well! however i am glad that it is over. im exhausted! and, feeling sad because one of my dogs died last night :( he was a good dog and i will miss him so very much. he was about to have his 11th birthday and he had a long and adventurous life. i just hope that he did not suffer (he was struck by a vehicle on a highway which was quite some distance from our house, and was left there). coincidentally my BIL happened to come across my dog as he was driving home this evening, so we were able to retrieve him and give

his body a place in our backyard. i did have a feeling that something bad had happened when he was missing last night. i comfort myself with the thought that i will see all of my fur-friends again some day and i keep all of the dogs' tags on a chain as remembrances. now i have one more to add. so, im lacking motivation and energy tonight.... the next few days will be tough too but i will try to start up with my workouts again on tuesday. i will see you then,:*carolyn. My artwork available on cute items @http://www.cafepress.com/webgrl Take the Internet

to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

Hi Carolyn, sorry to hear about your toe, I know that's very painful. My mom did break her baby toe a few years ago while wallpapering our bathroom. There was nothing the Dr. could do for it, just wait for it to heal. I hope you're right and that your toe is only sprained. Be careful that you don't hurt another part of your body while compensating for your toe. Take care, Jen - who is going CRAZY cuz she can't exercise yet! Festival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser <pvisser@...> wrote: hi everyone - yep, im still alive! so sorry that i still have not been posting lately. sadly ive had to put my slim series/express rotation on hold for a few days (geesh ! just as soon as i get started...ugh! it is so frustrating!) because ive hurt one of my

feet. i thought that i had broken my little toe, but now i think that it is just sprained/bruised. ive been busy trying to walk and havent given an actual workout much thought. i have been trying to walk my dog, but it is slow going and my form is awful which is causing some other aches and pains. im also still required to do the housework and grocery shopping, of course, and everything is taking alot of time to get done. oh well, i will just keep plugging along.... it will be better in a few more days, i think.... and then i will resume my workout rotation. it was going so well, too! it figures!! i am 500 messages behind in my fitness groups, so if someone has addressed me in their posts, then please know that i will get to them and will respond soon.hugs,:*carolyn.

Guest guest

Carolyn - just forwarded your question to Dr. Furman - Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Guest guest

I am feeling very proud today!! My 9 (almost 10) year old aspie son, , has amazed me once again!

is in Cub Scouts and here in Canada we have a national fundraiser for Scouts Canada every Fall. We have to sell popcorn, many different types, popping corn, microwave stuff (3 different kinds), caramel corn, choc covered and big tins with 3 or 5 different varieties.

Last year only would sell to us and his Grandma. Then he was shocked when another kid won a prize for the most sales in their group!! I had to explain to him he didn't really sell much popcorn!!

This year we got the form at the beginning of September and said to me "this year I am the best salesman and I will sell $2000 worth of popcorn!" Well, I tried to be positive but I really couldn't imagine him making that goal - he wrote it on the top of his form and everything. And then he said "come on Mom, we have to sell popcorn" And away we went!!

At first, he could barely get out the words "I'm selling popcorn for the Cubs" and then I would do the the rest of the talking. As we kept going out, he got more and more comfortable talking to people.

The last few times we've been out he has done all the talking, I just stand a few feet behind him. He's explaining the sales sheet, the different items for sale and their prices. He's telling them who to make the cheques out to and accepting the money and trying to make change - although he did tell me that's why he brings me!! Lol

Today we are turning in our order forms and money - his sales total $2067!! I am bursting with pride!! Plus we just found out that the people that make the popcorn (trails end) will be setting up a scholarship for him amounting to 6% of his total sales - this is for surpassing the $2000 mark!! And his name will also be going into a nationwide draw for a laptop computer plus many other expensive prizes. I also think he will be the top salesman in his troop because in the 4 years he's been in Scouting, I've never seen anyone go over $2000!!!

-- Carolyn

Dear Carolyn,

Just got Guidance to write to ask how your day is? And everyone else: How is today?

Today is good here. Monday was a nightmare. Wishing a peaceful day for Everyone.

Love,

Francine

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Guest guest

Hi Francine,

It is nice of you to ask about me, you know I have been feeling a little down the last few days, in need of encouragement I guess. It is because my oldest son Tom is in jail probably, he just makes me feel so sad that his life is in such a mess right now. He had worked so hard to build it up the last seven or eight years, hit bottom after his divorce and was a mess, then met a nice girl and they built a good life together, but now it has all come to a crash again. It is mostly because of his drinking, his girlfriend got tired of it, just like his wife did before her. Now he has another girlfriend who thinks she can fix him too, but I doubt it.

I hope the Lord is talking to him in that jail, I know He is.

I was just telling this morning that sometimes I just have to stop and rest and try and figure out where I am in the journey, I get weary and lose sight of my vision sometimes, and need new inspiration and motivation. The Bible tells us to be not weary in well doing for we shall reap our reward if we faint not. I believe in that, have for a very long time.

I do praise God for supplying all my needs though. I just made out my bills and have to give my daughter about half of my income, but it is so amazing I started getting my Social Security in July just when she so desperately needed help before she lost her house. Then she would have to move back with me and her three kids. They denied her disability claim at the Postal Service, so who knows how many more months this will go on before it is settled, she really does need some kind of income.

Miraculously her husband has been working lately, but he is not the type of guy who contributes to the family survival, he spends his money on himself, goes hunting, etc. But who knows maybe another miracle is at hand too, he will start paying the bills, that would be nice!

Thanks for thinking of me sis, I appreciate it more than you realize today,

Carolyn

Carolyn

Dear Carolyn,

Just got Guidance to write to ask how your day is? And everyone else: How is today?

Today is good here. Monday was a nightmare. Wishing a peaceful day for Everyone.

Love,

Francine

Guest guest

Hi Francine,

It is nice of you to ask about me, you know I have been feeling a little down the last few days, in need of encouragement I guess. It is because my oldest son Tom is in jail probably, he just makes me feel so sad that his life is in such a mess right now. He had worked so hard to build it up the last seven or eight years, hit bottom after his divorce and was a mess, then met a nice girl and they built a good life together, but now it has all come to a crash again. It is mostly because of his drinking, his girlfriend got tired of it, just like his wife did before her. Now he has another girlfriend who thinks she can fix him too, but I doubt it.

I hope the Lord is talking to him in that jail, I know He is.

I was just telling this morning that sometimes I just have to stop and rest and try and figure out where I am in the journey, I get weary and lose sight of my vision sometimes, and need new inspiration and motivation. The Bible tells us to be not weary in well doing for we shall reap our reward if we faint not. I believe in that, have for a very long time.

I do praise God for supplying all my needs though. I just made out my bills and have to give my daughter about half of my income, but it is so amazing I started getting my Social Security in July just when she so desperately needed help before she lost her house. Then she would have to move back with me and her three kids. They denied her disability claim at the Postal Service, so who knows how many more months this will go on before it is settled, she really does need some kind of income.

Miraculously her husband has been working lately, but he is not the type of guy who contributes to the family survival, he spends his money on himself, goes hunting, etc. But who knows maybe another miracle is at hand too, he will start paying the bills, that would be nice!

Thanks for thinking of me sis, I appreciate it more than you realize today,

Carolyn

Carolyn

Dear Carolyn,

Love,

Francine

Guest guest

Carolyn, I enjoy reading your posts so much. I hope for Tom's sake and yours that God is talking to him and that he is willing to listen and hopefully this is Toms 'bottom'. You always sound so encouraging even in the midst of all your troubles. Your family is so lucky to have you. You will be in my thoughts and I just said a prayer for Tom and you especially... Hang in there, Carolyn, you inspire more people than you will probably ever know! Toni

Carolyn

Dear Carolyn,

Love,

Francine

Guest guest

Carolyn

you are in my thoughts and prayers often, you are an inspiration and

give wonderful advice

I wish my own mother was as supportive and helpful as you are for

your kids & grandkids

I am sorry your son is in a bad spot hopefully he will see the light

and pull himself out because unfortunately no one else can fix him

until he wants to fix himself

I don't post often but I do read yours, you offer love and support

for the rest of us

thank you

Greta

Guest guest

good for him hope he wins a prize

Autism and Aspergers Treatment

Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:48 PM

Subject: Re: Carolyn

I am feeling very proud today!! My 9 (almost 10) year old aspie son, , has amazed me once again!

is in Cub Scouts and here in Canada we have a national fundraiser for Scouts Canada every Fall. We have to sell popcorn, many different types, popping corn, microwave stuff (3 different kinds), caramel corn, choc covered and big tins with 3 or 5 different varieties.

Last year only would sell to us and his Grandma. Then he was shocked when another kid won a prize for the most sales in their group!! I had to explain to him he didn't really sell much popcorn!!

This year we got the form at the beginning of September and said to me "this year I am the best salesman and I will sell $2000 worth of popcorn!" Well, I tried to be positive but I really couldn't imagine him making that goal - he wrote it on the top of his form and everything. And then he said "come on Mom, we have to sell popcorn" And away we went!!

At first, he could barely get out the words "I'm selling popcorn for the Cubs" and then I would do the the rest of the talking. As we kept going out, he got more and more comfortable talking to people.

The last few times we've been out he has done all the talking, I just stand a few feet behind him. He's explaining the sales sheet, the different items for sale and their prices. He's telling them who to make the cheques out to and accepting the money and trying to make change - although he did tell me that's why he brings me!! Lol

Today we are turning in our order forms and money - his sales total $2067!! I am bursting with pride!! Plus we just found out that the people that make the popcorn (trails end) will be setting up a scholarship for him amounting to 6% of his total sales - this is for surpassing the $2000 mark!! And his name will also be going into a nationwide draw for a laptop computer plus many other expensive prizes. I also think he will be the top salesman in his troop because in the 4 years he's been in Scouting, I've never seen anyone go over $2000!!!

-- Carolyn

Dear Carolyn,

Love,

Francine

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.10/1070 - Release Date: 10/14/2007 9:22 AM

Guest guest

WOOHOO ROBERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB BUDDY !!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wags! Wags! Wags!

Lowry

"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."

Author Ben

Autism and Aspergers Treatment From: wmgodfrey@...Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:48:00 -0600Subject: Re: Carolyn

-- Carolyn

Dear Carolyn,

Love,

Francine

Have fun while connecting on Messenger! Click here to learn more.

Guest guest

I don't blame you one little bit for being proud! It sounds like he is quite the salesmen and for him to do the explaining and money collecting... GOOD for HIM!!! I hope he gets the laptop. Toni

Carolyn

Dear Carolyn,

Love,

Francine

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.10/1070 - Release Date: 10/14/2007 9:22 AM

Guest guest

Wow , that is amazing your son sold $2067 in popcorn orders! He sounds like he could have a great career in sales some day, like he has the gift or something. My two grandchildren are kind of amazing to me too, at their school they have cookie dough sales to raise money and between the two of them I think they sold around $200 going door to door. They just love going door to door.

They are the exact opposite of me, I could not stand to do that sort of thing, couldn't stand those who didn't want any. What is it about kids today, is there something in the water or what?

Anyway congratulations, that is sure a LOT of popcorn!

Carolyn

Carolyn

Dear Carolyn,

Love,

Francine

Guest guest

Thank you Greta, that makes me feel good to know that I am of some help to you in your journey. This is really what I try to do in my life, encourage others. I think this may be why I have had it so tough, so that I would learn what works and pass it on.

Thanks sis,

Carolyn

Re: Carolyn

Carolynyou are in my thoughts and prayers often, you are an inspiration and give wonderful adviceI wish my own mother was as supportive and helpful as you are for your kids & grandkidsI am sorry your son is in a bad spot hopefully he will see the light and pull himself out because unfortunately no one else can fix him until he wants to fix himselfI don't post often but I do read yours, you offer love and support for the rest of usthank youGreta

Guest guest

Thank you Toni, for your kind words. Yes, I sure do hope God is talking to my son, none of us have heard a word from him since he left for jail on the 9th. I looked up the web page for where he is at, did you know you can look up any jail and see who there, what for, and when they are expected to be released? Anyway he is expected to be released on Fri., so that is 10 days of his 15 day sentence. I don't know though if we are supposed to pick him up there or if they are planning to transport him down here closer to us. Guess he will call when he is ready though.

Thanks again,

Carolyn

Carolyn

Dear Carolyn,

Love,

Francine

Guest guest

YEAH!! Big hugs!!

-- In Autism and Aspergers Treatment , Lowry <flyballmom@...>

wrote:

>

>

> WOOHOO ROBERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB BUDDY !!!!!!!!!!!

>

> Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Wags! Wags! Wags!

>

> Lowry

>

> " There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your

face. "

> Author Ben

>

>

> Autism and Aspergers Treatment@...: wmgodfrey@...: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:48:00 -

0600Subject: Re: Carolyn

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I am feeling very proud today!! My 9 (almost 10) year old aspie

son, , has amazed me once again!

>

> is in Cub Scouts and here in Canada we have a national

fundraiser for Scouts Canada every Fall. We have to sell popcorn,

many different types, popping corn, microwave stuff (3 different

kinds), caramel corn, choc covered and big tins with 3 or 5 different

varieties.

>

> Last year only would sell to us and his Grandma. Then he was

shocked when another kid won a prize for the most sales in their

group!! I had to explain to him he didn't really sell much popcorn!!

>

> This year we got the form at the beginning of September and

said to me " this year I am the best salesman and I will sell $2000

worth of popcorn! " Well, I tried to be positive but I really

couldn't imagine him making that goal - he wrote it on the top of his

form and everything. And then he said " come on Mom, we have to sell

popcorn " And away we went!!

>

> At first, he could barely get out the words " I'm selling popcorn

for the Cubs " and then I would do the the rest of the talking. As we

kept going out, he got more and more comfortable talking to people.

>

> The last few times we've been out he has done all the talking, I

just stand a few feet behind him. He's explaining the sales sheet,

the different items for sale and their prices. He's telling them who

to make the cheques out to and accepting the money and trying to make

change - although he did tell me that's why he brings me!! Lol

>

> Today we are turning in our order forms and money - his sales total

$2067!! I am bursting with pride!! Plus we just found out that the

people that make the popcorn (trails end) will be setting up a

scholarship for him amounting to 6% of his total sales - this is for

surpassing the $2000 mark!! And his name will also be going into a

nationwide draw for a laptop computer plus many other expensive

prizes. I also think he will be the top salesman in his troop

because in the 4 years he's been in Scouting, I've never seen anyone

go over $2000!!!

>

>

> -- Carolyn

>

>

>

> Dear Carolyn,

>

> Just got Guidance to write to ask how your day is? And everyone

else: How is today?

>

> Today is good here. Monday was a nightmare. Wishing a peaceful

day for Everyone.

>

> Love,

> Francine

>

>

> See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> Have fun while connecting on Messenger! Click here to learn more.

> http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/WindowsLiveMessenger

>

Guest guest

I am in Northern Kentucky.  It's nice to see some people on here who are so

close.

Subject: Carolyn

Vaccinations

Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 7:01 PM

Carolyn,

~Hello, I just read your response on the group and I saw that you live

really close to me, I have 3 boys I am in West Chester Ohio I am relatively new

to the area. I would love to meet someone like mined (It's  very challenging)

You can email me kacooster (DOT) com

Guest guest

Thank you Liane, I so agree with you. This time of year, I am amazed at the symbolism all around us. I never before understood the meaning the way I see it now. It is all speaking of the promise of Christ Consciousness. I have heard of the 16 or so Sun Gods who where born on Dec 25 of virgins and I guess that was suppose to show that the whole thing is crap. But I was so taken by the message given over and over again that it had the opposite effect on me. Now when I hear, "Oh come, oh come Emanuel" I cry for joy. God is indeed with us!