RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

asthma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

(doctors) are seeing a big increase in asthma cases and they told her that it is connected to eating "organic" food.I worked for big pharma for about 12 years. You must understand that MDs are largely educated to be trusted pitch men for big pharm; sometimes to the point of absolute ridiculousness. Please all, be aware of S.425 and H.R.875 that are now being discussed in very secretive committe sessions. The new administration is timing these two bills to be suddenly released and voted upon without any floor debate. These bills, should they become law, will be the end of organic farming and non-GMO seed in America. Please please please - do a little research and then call your congressmen so they know that you are aware of this fast tracked move to force industrialization on organic farms.

Guest guest

(doctors) are seeing a big increase in asthma cases and they told her that it is connected to eating "organic" food.I worked for big pharma for about 12 years. You must understand that MDs are largely educated to be trusted pitch men for big pharm; sometimes to the point of absolute ridiculousness. Please all, be aware of S.425 and H.R.875 that are now being discussed in very secretive committe sessions. The new administration is timing these two bills to be suddenly released and voted upon without any floor debate. These bills, should they become law, will be the end of organic farming and non-GMO seed in America. Please please please - do a little research and then call your congressmen so they know that you are aware of this fast tracked move to force industrialization on organic farms.

Guest guest

Guest guest

I've been calling my representatives and congressmen, and the ones that sponsor these bills (our NY Hinchey is one of them), asking to have them amended. Calling is always better than sending e-mails.

_____________________________________________“Prepare your proof before you argue” - Jewish Proverb

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 1:34 PM, Al Rowberry <arowberry@...> wrote:

(doctors) are seeing a big increase in asthma cases and they told her that it is connected to eating " organic " food.I worked for big pharma for about 12 years.  You must understand that MDs are largely educated to be trusted pitch men for big pharm; sometimes to the point of absolute ridiculousness.

Please all, be aware of S.425 and H.R.875 that are now being discussed in very secretive committe sessions. The new administration is timing these two bills to be suddenly released and voted upon without any floor debate. These bills, should they become law, will be the end of organic farming and non-GMO seed in America.

Please please please - do a little research and then call your congressmen so they know that you are aware of this fast tracked move to force industrialization on organic farms.

Guest guest

I've been calling my representatives and congressmen, and the ones that sponsor these bills (our NY Hinchey is one of them), asking to have them amended. Calling is always better than sending e-mails.

_____________________________________________“Prepare your proof before you argue” - Jewish Proverb

(doctors) are seeing a big increase in asthma cases and they told her that it is connected to eating " organic " food.I worked for big pharma for about 12 years.  You must understand that MDs are largely educated to be trusted pitch men for big pharm; sometimes to the point of absolute ridiculousness.

Please all, be aware of S.425 and H.R.875 that are now being discussed in very secretive committe sessions. The new administration is timing these two bills to be suddenly released and voted upon without any floor debate. These bills, should they become law, will be the end of organic farming and non-GMO seed in America.

Please please please - do a little research and then call your congressmen so they know that you are aware of this fast tracked move to force industrialization on organic farms.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi There,I'm new to the group. I have 4 children, and I do not vaccinate them.Anyway, could you share more detail about how you used the kombucha to eliminate your asthma? How much did you drink per day and any other relevant information. My sister and niece both have asthma. I'd love to share this with them. Thanks.From: "snusunginya@..." <healthyalternatives@...>To:

no-forced-vaccination Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 1:44:39 PMSubject: Asthma

I eliminated a severe asthma several years ago (1989) by making and drinking a kombucha tea. Doing that got me off SIX medications! I did not have another asthma problem until I was hospitalized in 2007 and of course they made sure that I was having plenty of medicines!

After being released from the hospital in 2007, the asthma came back but we knew what to do and got another kombucha starter and the asthma left again. The tea helps the body to get to a natural state of acid/alkalinity and is enough to overcome many of the health problems we encounter.

Guest guest

Hi There,I'm new to the group. I have 4 children, and I do not vaccinate them.Anyway, could you share more detail about how you used the kombucha to eliminate your asthma? How much did you drink per day and any other relevant information. My sister and niece both have asthma. I'd love to share this with them. Thanks.From: "snusunginya@..." <healthyalternatives@...>To:

I eliminated a severe asthma several years ago (1989) by making and drinking a kombucha tea. Doing that got me off SIX medications! I did not have another asthma problem until I was hospitalized in 2007 and of course they made sure that I was having plenty of medicines!

After being released from the hospital in 2007, the asthma came back but we knew what to do and got another kombucha starter and the asthma left again. The tea helps the body to get to a natural state of acid/alkalinity and is enough to overcome many of the health problems we encounter.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

>

> Greetings!

>  

> I have a new friend that has a child with asthma.  I personally have not ever

known anyone

> with asthma until now.  I read under the success stories that there have been

" improvements " with the diet.  I guess I'm asking for those with personal

experience with this to tell me what I can tell her to expect.  They are

currently at the hospital with their daughter.

>  

> Thanks in advance!  BTW, my daughter's hypothyroidism and low adrenal function

have been healed with this diet.  It's really blessed our family!

+++Hi ,

As you know healing naturally takes time and sometimes people must get medical

assistance for emergent or severe conditions first. When they are more

stabilized, after medical intervention, they can go on this program and it will

help them heal things like asthma.

The ratio of protein to fat to carbs is the same as Dr. Jan Kwasniewski's

Optimal Diet which has been curing asthma, heart disease, cancer, etc. for over

30 years in Poland - here's his information on asthma:

http://homodiet.netfirms.com/disorders/asthma.htm

That's fabulous your daughter's hypothyroidism and low adrenal function have

been healed with this diet!

All the best, Bee

Guest guest

What abt lig/adrSent from my iPhoneOn 7 Apr 2012, at 16:11, Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> wrote:

LA for choice for asthmatic patient?

Is it prilocaine with felypressin?

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

It's mentioned in scully that epinephrine is contraindicated for asthma Sent from my iPadOn 7 Apr 2012, at 16:15, Seethalmark <seethalmark@...> wrote:

What abt lig/adrSent from my iPhoneOn 7 Apr 2012, at 16:11, Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> wrote:

LA for choice for asthmatic patient?

Is it prilocaine with felypressin?

Sent from my iPad