RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

panic attacks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well with active fungus I take 6 primal defense probiotics which is all I can afford.

Engtovo

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 3:43 PM

iodine

Subject: RE: Panic attacks

What do you consider high levels of probiotics? I remember you mentioning this in the past – or somebody else did, perhaps. The throat thing has been going on for longer than the sinus infection but it has worsened. I would love to get rid of it but my doctor practically ignored me when I mentioned this problem to him. I’d even done research on my own before somebody here mentioned the possibility of fungal infection and found that online. Mentioned it to him and he did ignore me. Yet I feel like I am gagging frequently throughout the day and at night, I’m afraid it will choke or suffocate me. I can’t imagine what would happen if I got a bad cold like I did this time last year.

Pamela

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of EngtovoSent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 3:35 PMiodine Subject: Re: Panic attacks

antibiotics don't work for sinus infections because they are usually fungal and then taking the antibiotics would just allow the fungus to get worse. I hope you are on high levels of probiotics. You may have fungus in your throat that actually spread into the sinus that is very common.

Guest guest

No I meant like most canned soup, raviolis, stuff like that. I prefer my vegis frozen. I'm scared of what leaches out of the canned stuff, but that is me. I just found out that there was lead in balsamic vinegar and upset. If it isn;t one thing it is another. We are just being poisoned to death. You can use brown rice flour,white rice flour, tapioca floour, millet flour, garfava, sweet potato starch, sorghum flour, almond flour, quinoa, the list goes on and on. The protein in wheat is hard for human's bodies to digest and we are not yet evolved to digest it. Wheat cause a host of problems. Depression, anxiety, brain fog, children are being treated with this diet that have autism, ADD, ADHD and so on.DO some research on celiac's disease. IF you don't read about it you just don't know. Also

a plus for women, weight loss. I lost 30 pounds in 4 months. I eat bread about 6 times a month. I eat mostly the grains I listed above, meat, fish, vegis and fruit. Dairy can also cause problems. Arthritis, swollen joints, etc.Just a suggestion is all. Are bodies have not evolved yet enough to digest wheat, barley and rye but yet we are told it is good for us. I don't think I need to tell you who thinks it is good for us, but I'll give you a hint. It is the same people that govern our lives day to day and trick and lie to us about our foods and medicines. Whole wheat is more of a poison than a good thing.Google it. You'll see. I just want to give you a suggestion that was natural. I believe in conventional medicine but at certain times. from IllinoisFrom: Pamela Vasquez <prov31mom23@...>iodine Sent: Wed, February 10, 2010 7:40:48 PMSubject: RE: Re: Panic attacks

Umm, my canned foods are things like canned corn, pinto beans,

kidney beans, etc. The most complex canned item is diced tomatoes with green

chilies or stewed tomatoes with basil, garlic and onion. Would those really

have gluten in them? If so, why? It might seem the easy way to you but if you are used to cooking

with flour or products containing flour, it’s not quite so simple. Pasta?

Cream sauces? I don’t know of any way to make chicken divan without thickening

my white sauce with flour…so it’s really about learning an entirely different

way of cooking. I don’t cook with convenience foods other than canned goods –

not frozen dinners, no bags of frozen stir fry, etc., but we do use a lot of

wheat in our diet. Not that I’m not willing to try…just feeling a little

overwhelmed right now with all the changes I am already making (or trying to

make) in order to increase the nutrient value of the food we eat. Pamela

iodinegroups (DOT) com [mailto:iodine] On Behalf Of ND

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:24 PM

iodinegroups (DOT) com

Subject: Re: Re: Panic attacks

Gluten in the diet also cause

anemia and there are a lot of folks in this world that are walking around with

celiac disease and don't it. Take gluten out of your diet for a month or two is

what I would first suggest to do. Are food especially the pre packaged ann

canned foods and processed foods are full of gluten. No wheat, barley, rye or

gluten for a few months and I bet you'll feel 100% better.

A diet of whole foods, meat, fruits and vegetables and stay away from the

processed crap is the way to find out the easy way, don't you think?

from Illinois

Guest guest

There are great gluten free flour alternatives out there, I sure don't feel like I have given up anything going gluten free. Since you already make things from scratch that would make it even easier.

Engtovo

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 6:40 PM

iodine

Subject: RE: Re: Panic attacks

Umm, my canned foods are things like canned corn, pinto beans, kidney beans, etc. The most complex canned item is diced tomatoes with green chilies or stewed tomatoes with basil, garlic and onion. Would those really have gluten in them? If so, why?

It might seem the easy way to you but if you are used to cooking with flour or products containing flour, it’s not quite so simple. Pasta? Cream sauces? I don’t know of any way to make chicken divan without thickening my white sauce with flour…so it’s really about learning an entirely different way of cooking. I don’t cook with convenience foods other than canned goods – not frozen dinners, no bags of frozen stir fry, etc., but we do use a lot of wheat in our diet.

Not that I’m not willing to try…just feeling a little overwhelmed right now with all the changes I am already making (or trying to make) in order to increase the nutrient value of the food we eat.

Pamela

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of NDSent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:24 PMiodine Subject: Re: Re: Panic attacks

Gluten in the diet also cause anemia and there are a lot of folks in this world that are walking around with celiac disease and don't it. Take gluten out of your diet for a month or two is what I would first suggest to do. Are food especially the pre packaged ann canned foods and processed foods are full of gluten. No wheat, barley, rye or gluten for a few months and I bet you'll feel 100% better.A diet of whole foods, meat, fruits and vegetables and stay away from the processed crap is the way to find out the easy way, don't you think?

from Illinois

Guest guest

Ah, canned soup.  Hadn’t thought of that one.  The only one I

use is tomato soup.  I’ll have to look at the ingredients on the can for that

one.  We only use it for our spaghetti sauce and for tomato soup and grilled

cheese sandwiches.  I don’t use any other canned soups or “meals in a can†type

foods, though.  I make the white sauce instead and flavor it according to what I

need it for – even for recipes that call for canned soup. I do freeze the

veggies we grow but my husband wants me to learn to can so we aren’t limited by

the size of our freezer and also so our food supply isn’t affected by a lengthy

power outage of failure of our freezer.

I’ll have to look into the various flours you mentioned.  I’ve

tried a few gluten free mixes in the past and have to say I was less than

impressed.  But we’ll see.  I just bought a book called Healthy Bread in 5

Minutes Per Day – I think it has a few gluten free recipes.  How is the taste

and texture of gluten free bread compared to a multi-grain or whole-grain bread

that uses flour?  Which grains are most similar to the texture/flavor of those? 

We’ve been eating Pepperidge Farms 9 grain bread lately because PF bread is

supposedly made from unbrominated flour.

Pamela

iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of ND

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:56 PM

iodine

Subject: Re: Re: Panic attacks

No I meant like most canned

soup, raviolis, stuff like that.

Guest guest

Yes, there is gluten in tomato soup. Tomato with Basil is the one I found on the shelf that didn't have gluten. Most things in packages like gravies, taco seasoning and just about everything processed has gluten in it.Inbrominated is good but it still has gluten in it. I use bread recipe that uses brown rice flour, tapioca flour and potato starch. I like it. It is just like white bread. Using other flours you can get it to be like whole wheat.You can join a gluten free site through groups. GFCFrecipes at would be a great group to join for starters. Takeing gluten out of your life will clear up a lot of your health problems including that throat thing you are sporting and wanting to get rid of. I don;t even need my inhaler anymore. There were so many positive things

that happen for me that I'll never go back to gluten and don't miss it. You might miss some things for a month or two but after your body detoxes the gluten you'll be feeling great.Now I have read where drinking over 2 cans of soda a week causes 87% of pancreatic cancer. I drink one Pepsi a day. Today was my first day without. I'll miss it but after a month or two I know I won't My body won't be addicted to it anymore.I want to apologize to and the group that we have been off topic but that I do believe that this is an important subject and maybe we should do the rest of this conversation, if there is anymore, privately.Thank you for being patient with us on this one, but is gluten free also and understands the importance from IllinoisFrom: Pamela Vasquez <prov31mom23@...>iodine Sent: Wed, February 10, 2010 8:06:46 PMSubject: RE: Re: Panic attacks

Ah, canned soup. Hadn’t thought of that one. The only one I

use is tomato soup. I’ll have to look at the ingredients on the can for that

one. We only use it for our spaghetti sauce and for tomato soup and grilled

cheese sandwiches. I don’t use any other canned soups or “meals in a can†type

foods, though. I make the white sauce instead and flavor it according to what I

need it for – even for recipes that call for canned soup. I do freeze the

veggies we grow but my husband wants me to learn to can so we aren’t limited by

the size of our freezer and also so our food supply isn’t affected by a lengthy

power outage of failure of our freezer. I’ll have to look into the various flours you mentioned. I’ve

tried a few gluten free mixes in the past and have to say I was less than

impressed. But we’ll see. I just bought a book called Healthy Bread in 5

Minutes Per Day – I think it has a few gluten free recipes. How is the taste

and texture of gluten free bread compared to a multi-grain or whole-grain bread

that uses flour? Which grains are most similar to the texture/flavor of those?

We’ve been eating Pepperidge Farms 9 grain bread lately because PF bread is

supposedly made from unbrominated flour. Pamela __

Guest guest

They recommend non iodized salt probably because regular table salt has additives in it,ie dextrose and aluminum.Pharmaceutical grade is very fine,dissolves almost instantly and is sodium chloride only.The brochure says,they do not recommend the use of sea salt as it may be too strong and may irritate. Sometimes using a neti is needed more than once a day.Of course it says not to use it if you cannot blow your nose.I don't know if this has any bearing on the problem but a blood type book I have says type o's and b's are more prone to chronic sinus infections.Dr. D'Adamo recommends the herb collinsonia(stone root,a liquid tincture form) for the sinuses,it removes the cause of the problem, swelling of the sinus tissue.I have not tried it but am thinking about it.Type a and ab's will also develop sinusitis almost always from eating mucos-forming foods.Hope this helps,Pat

iodine From: prov31mom23@...Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:47:52 -0500Subject: RE: Panic attacks

I haven’t used a neti pot for a while but am willing to try again. I’ve never thought it actually did anything for my sinuses but other people say it probably was and I just didn’t realize it. I am feeling nasal congestion right now, though, so it might be a good time to try again. I don’t have pharmaceutical grade salt – was planning to use my sea salt. What’s the difference? I’ll definitely add the iodine. I hadn’t heard the tip about letting it drain into the sinuses before.

Pamela

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of KENNETH GENTILESent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:34 PMiodine Subject: RE: Panic attacks

Have you tried a neti pot with phamaceutical grade salt (made just for the neti pot) then add a drop of iodine? I also read after your all done using the pot to lay your head slightly upside down to made sure the residue water flows all the way up into the sinuses. Pat

Guest guest

Have you tried breathing into a bag to get more CO2? Bruce posted the link to

Normal Breathing.com. I found it very interesting.

Joan

Guest guest

it is the normal baking soda.you take one tea spoon baking soda and 20 tea spoons water and you mix it.baking soda is the best fungus killer.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 4:51 AM, coloredoctave <joanlulich@...> wrote:

Have you tried breathing into a bag to get more CO2? Bruce posted the link to Normal Breathing.com. I found it very interesting.Joan

Guest guest

Thats kinda high isn't it?

Recommended is 1/4 tsp as a rule.

Bruce

Re: Re: Panic attacks

it is the normal baking soda.you take one tea spoon baking soda and 20 tea spoons water and you mix it.baking soda is the best fungus killer.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 4:51 AM, coloredoctave <joanlulich > wrote:

Have you tried breathing into a bag to get more CO2? Bruce posted the link to Normal Breathing.com. I found it very interesting.Joan

Guest guest

you do not take it in.you use q-tip to push the baking soda into your nose

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 8:34 AM, Bruce P <bruce@...> wrote:

Thats kinda high isn't it?

Recommended is 1/4 tsp as a rule.

Bruce

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 4:51 AM, coloredoctave <joanlulich@...> wrote:

Guest guest

ahhh sorry.

That makes sense...

Bruce

----- Original Message -----

you do not take it in.you use q-tip to push the baking soda into your nose

Guest guest

Perhaps related on earthclinic, 1/3 down page;

" went searching online to prove that he just needed to stop scaring himself.

Instead what I found was that his panic attacks were actually caused by the

goiter.

Because I had my daughter at home without a midwife, just me him and my

mother (planned it that way ; ) I had already learned a few natural

remedies, while looking up honey and the wonderful benefits of it I also

learned of coconut oil, though I only learned about it being good for

pimples.

I was interested in purchasing some coconut oil online and that's when I

found some of the most amazing information. The site selling it said it

helped with thyroid conditions, I wasn't going to believe them, after all

they were selling it they would say anything to sell their product right? So

I looked up thyroid forums and testimonies regarding the use of coconut oil

and sure enough I found out that it was indeed beneficial to his thyroid.

Well I ran out to the store and bought some the next day, in the car my

husband was exhausted and began to have a panic attack and I told him to

take some coconut oil, he only had a 1/4 of a teaspoon and ten minutes later

his attack had subsided and he felt energized! After this experiment, we

continued treatment and slowly worked up to 3tblspns a day where he's at

now. After that revelation and since we had his attacks under control (and

in fact after taking it for a week he no longer even experienced an attack)

I

went back online to find out what we needed to do to shrink his goiter.

That's when I learned about iodine and how important it is and how many

people are deficient and thus many are hypothyroid and even still many are

undiagnosed with hypothyroidism. "

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/iodine6.html

Bruce

I read somewhere that low iron can give rise to panic attacks?

Guest guest

Pamela, Feel free to just use your sea salt. That " pharmaceutical grade "

salt is, I feel, a marketing gimmick. I have used regular unrefined sea

salt for years in nasal washes.

I don't remember how long you've been doing the iodine, but I'd gone back

to constant sinus headaches in my health crash this last fall, and the

iodine has totally taken that away. Also fyi I'm healing much faster in

many ways. I've always been a person that could heal cuts and contusions

and such, but slowly, which meant I always needed to use some kind of

antiseptic or antibiotic ointment (and had turned to natural forms as an

adult) since childhood. Since the iodine I'm healing skin wounds much much

faster. So if it hasn't been very much time since you started the iodine,

give it some more time.

Also, fwiw, when you were describing your panic attack circumstances I also

got the sense that it was about claustrophobia.

Please don't feel that you need to take up every suggestion that is made

from the board. People are speaking often about what has worked for

themselves or their families or friends, without knowing anything about

you, so they can't be viewed as authorities on your life, only some food

for thought. Same goes for what I say. It doesn't help if you feel

overwhelmed by the information load coming at you and get paralyzed, so

please, take what works and leave the rest, maybe forever, maybe just until

a later time.

best wishes,

--

~~~ There is no way to peace; peace is the way ~~~~

--A.J. Muste

Guest guest

Do not ever feel like a failure especially now that you are learning to be proactive in regards to your health.It's the health care system and our food conglomerates who has failed us with the foods they are feeding us and the lack of truthful,quality health care.They have treated us like cash cows.Now you standing up for yourself and your family.What they have not been telling us,we our finding out for ourselves with a great bunch of people in a group like this. Pat

iodine From: prov31mom23@...Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:18:34 -0500Subject: RE: Re: Panic attacks

I’m so new at this that I have no idea how to support my adrenals. I also have to do the same for every member of my family. When I got our test results, I felt somewhat like a failure as a caregiver because we are all in lousy condition. My adrenals are in better condition than either my youngest daughter or my husband.

Pamela

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 1:14 PMiodine Subject: Re: Panic attacks

Your labs show that there is an issue with your adrenals which does not help. You have two high cortisol markers.You need to look at supporting your adrenals.

Guest guest

Treat your body as a whole and be kind to yourself.I know there is lingering fear that they may happen again.I've had maybe 3-4 panic attacks in my life and I know how terrible they feel.They happened when I was younger,20's, but I still remember how they felt.I don't know why I had them or why I haven't had any since.I'm sorry that I can't offer any advice only understanding. I was the youngest of eight children and was teasted maybe to point of being terrorized.This could have had bearing on my panic attacks. Pat

iodine From: cindychurch@...Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:14:12 +0000Subject: Re: Panic attacks

Your labs show that there is an issue with your adrenals which does not help. You have two high cortisol markers.You need to look at supporting your adrenals.>> I'd never considered that. Crazy, huh? Pretty ridiculous. But what you> say may make sense. I don't have a problem with having the sheets or> blankets cover me but I can't be wrapped up in them tightly. I can't have> my husband wrap his arm around me over the blankets, pulling them tight,> either. > > > > Pamela> > > > From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of> Joline Sikora> Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 12:58 PM> iodine > Subject: Re: Panic attacks> > I was thinking your stressors could be your claustrophobia. Getting between> sheets, enclosing your foot in a boot, wrapping a scarf around your neck,> now maybe even just the fear of having a panick attack. I'm so new to this,> so I could be way off....>

Guest guest

Pam, Have you ever tried to remember if something stressful may have happened to you when you were a child and all these symptoms could be subconcious flashbacks?I am not a doctor but I have related my current illnesses to lifelong childhood stressors.

iodine From: prov31mom23@...Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:50:56 -0500Subject: RE: Panic attacks

Just got these results on Saturday:

Estradiol: 1.8 (1.3-3.3)Progesterone: 47L (75-270)Ratio: Pg/E2 26 L (Optimal 100-500 when E21.3-3.3)Testosterone 54 (16-47)DHEAS 12.4 (3.9-11.4 for 31-45years old or 2.7-8 for 46-60 years old)Cortisol Morning 11.7 H (3.7-9.5)Cortisol Noon 2.1 (1.2-3.0)Cortisol Evening 2.3 H (0.6-1.9)Cortisol Night 0.3 L (.4-1.0)

Still working on figuring out what I need to do, if anything. I’ve received conflicting information from various sources. Nobody seems to think any fatigue is severe, though.

I’m only taking 12.5 Lugol’s at the moment. Was taking 25 or 37.5 Iodoral a while back but ran out and started over a few weeks later with the Lugol’s. No reaction like this on Iodoral. Would a lower dose of Lugol’s be responsible for this when a higher dose of Iodoral didn’t get this reaction from me?

I don’t understand what I was doing yesterday that would be interpreted as stressful. I certainly didn’t think putting on my boots was a stressful situation! In fact, I was pleased that my husband had just offered to come with me out into the bad weather and drive while I did what I had to do so we could spend some time together. If you knew my husband, you’d know he hates going out at night, especially in bad weather and it was snowing hard at the time. He already had his pajamas on and had to change to come with me. So I was pleased, not stressed. Then, the things happening when I was trying to get to sleep. How could going to sleep be stressful? I just don’t understand all of this…

Pamela

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of Joline SikoraSent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 12:35 PMiodine Subject: Re: Panic attacks

I'm no expert but could your adrenals be fatigued? Adrenals usually kick in and help you stay calm and maintain a steady heart beat in stressful situations. It sounds like when you are getting stressed your adrenals are not kicking in to help you handle it. Maybe cut back on your iodine or pulse dose while you do more to support your adrenal function.

Guest guest

This has nothing to do with Iodine. Please get back on track with the topic of the group.

RE: Panic attacks

Just got these results on Saturday:

Estradiol: 1.8 (1.3-3.3)Progesterone: 47L (75-270)Ratio: Pg/E2 26 L (Optimal 100-500 when E21.3-3.3)Testosterone 54 (16-47)DHEAS 12.4 (3.9-11.4 for 31-45years old or 2.7-8 for 46-60 years old)Cortisol Morning 11.7 H (3.7-9.5)Cortisol Noon 2.1 (1.2-3.0)Cortisol Evening 2.3 H (0.6-1.9)Cortisol Night 0.3 L (.4-1.0)

Still working on figuring out what I need to do, if anything. I’ve received conflicting information from various sources. Nobody seems to think any fatigue is severe, though.

I’m only taking 12.5 Lugol’s at the moment. Was taking 25 or 37.5 Iodoral a while back but ran out and started over a few weeks later with the Lugol’s. No reaction like this on Iodoral. Would a lower dose of Lugol’s be responsible for this when a higher dose of Iodoral didn’t get this reaction from me?

I don’t understand what I was doing yesterday that would be interpreted as stressful. I certainly didn’t think putting on my boots was a stressful situation! In fact, I was pleased that my husband had just offered to come with me out into the bad weather and drive while I did what I had to do so we could spend some time together. If you knew my husband, you’d know he hates going out at night, especially in bad weather and it was snowing hard at the time. He already had his pajamas on and had to change to come with me. So I was pleased, not stressed. Then, the things happening when I was trying to get to sleep. How could going to sleep be stressful? I just don’t understand all of this…

Pamela

From: iodine [mailto:iodine ] On Behalf Of Joline SikoraSent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 12:35 PMiodine Subject: Re: Panic attacks

I'm no expert but could your adrenals be fatigued? Adrenals usually kick in and help you stay calm and maintain a steady heart beat in stressful situations. It sounds like when you are getting stressed your adrenals are not kicking in to help you handle it. Maybe cut back on your iodine or pulse dose while you do more to support your adrenal function.

Guest guest

Hi Norm,

I think maybe it was going off diet. But since it took you 3 days to get over

it, maybe not. Here is what Bee has to say about panic attacks from message

#89560:

" <snip> any emotional or mental issues will be retraced along with the

physical ones, so you can expect that to happen while your body is healing

itself. This article explains emotional issues very well:

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/heal10.php

Whenever you or your body are stressed it can switch your body over to running

on its sympathetic nervous system.

It only takes a few deep breathing exercises to switch your body over, but your

body could be switching back again, so you need to do them whenever you have the

signs.

<snip>

Luv, Bee "

Here's the link for them:

Deep Breathing Exercises Help You Heal

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/breath4.php

Nan B.

--- " normagain2000 " wrote:

>

> I used to have severe attacks 15 yrs ago. Finally put an end to them after

taking a prescribed drug, can't remember the name. What I know now that I didn't

then is that the attacks probably resulted from carb binging and blood sugar

jumping all over the place making the insulin crazy.

>

> Anyway I've been on Bee's diet for 10 days although I ate ham on one of those

days as I didn't realize that it was more than likely cured with sugar. No

wonder I pigged out on it.

>

> Had a panic attack 3 days ago, yesterday and this morn when I woke up.

Everything begins spinning and stomach starts turning although they were

lightweight compared to yrs ago.

>

> I think that I am probably hypoglycemic and my blood sugar tumbles before

meals on the diet. This afternoon an hour or so before supper I felt one coming

on. I ate a couple spoons of coconut oil and I think that stopped it. I am

feeling a little better right now. In any event I have been walking around light

headed ripe for an attack at any given moment.

>

> Do you think that these episodes are a retrace reaction or am I just hypo?

What can I snack on to bring up blood sugar other than coc oil? Any other

suggestions would be appreciated.

>

> norm

Guest guest

Hi again Norm,

Bee has foods and recipes listed on her website:

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/recipes/index.php

Candida Diet Food List

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/foodslist.php

For the Bee's fat and meat diet:

Healthy Diet Foods List

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/weight/foodslist2.php

Bee also has a discussion group for recipes and cooking:

Recipes_For_Candida_Healing

Nan B.

--- " normagain2000 " wrote:

>

<snip> What can I snack on to bring up blood sugar other than coc oil? Any

other suggestions would be appreciated.

>

> norm

Guest guest

Thanks Nan. Feeling ok for the moment but did not mean to imply that it's over.

If the attacks get worse over the next week to ten days then I will probably

supplement the diet with brown rice as a snack item. I don't want to but these

attacks are a bit more disabling than an upset stomach from die off. Don't mean

to demean other's suffering.

A strict diet with die off is difficult but hypo on top of that is more than I

can handle without a little outside nutritional support.

> >

> <snip> What can I snack on to bring up blood sugar other than coc oil? Any

> >

> > norm

>

Guest guest

Hi Norm,

I keep hard boiled eggs in the frig to snack on. And, canned tuna does the

trick as well. I often cook more veges than I'll eat in a meal and use the rest

for a brown bag meal or a snack. And, there's avocado and even though it's not

cooked, it has good fat and isn't a grain. And, make more meat, chicken and

fish than you need for a meal and nibble on it by the frig if you just need to

abate hunger or an oncoming panic attack. I wake up in the middle of the night

hungry sometimes and have these things in my refrigerator to keep me on the

diet.

Best wishes,

> > >

> > <snip> What can I snack on to bring up blood sugar other than coc oil? Any

> > >

> > > norm

> >

>

Guest guest

>

> I used to have severe attacks 15 yrs ago. Finally put an end to them after

taking a prescribed drug, can't remember the name. What I know now that I didn't

then is that the attacks probably resulted from carb binging and blood sugar

jumping all over the place making the insulin crazy.

>

> Anyway I've been on Bee's diet for 10 days although I ate ham on one of those

days as I didn't realize that it was more than likely cured with sugar. No

wonder I pigged out on it.

>

> Had a panic attack 3 days ago, yesterday and this morn when I woke up.

Everything begins spinning and stomach starts turning although they were

lightweight compared to yrs ago.

+++Hi Norm. When toxins are being detoxified they will cause panic attacks. Of

course as your body becomes more able and gets the nutrients it needs to do its

job, it becomes more efficient at detoxifying. Just think of all the different

kinds of toxins you had in your life that now your body will be able to

detoxify, and how they affected you then, since the symptoms will be similar

now. You will also detoxify alcohol, drugs, over-the-counter medicines,

additives in foods, anesthetics, novacaine used in dental treatments (which will

make your face go numb, etc., and tons of others.

+++Also like Nan wrote when you or your body are stressed your body will be

running on its fight/flight nervous system which also causes the heart to race,

etc. so deep breathing exercises are very important to switch your body over.

>

> I think that I am probably hypoglycemic and my blood sugar tumbles before

meals on the diet. This afternoon an hour or so before supper I felt one coming

on. I ate a couple spoons of coconut oil and I think that stopped it. I am

feeling a little better right now. In any event I have been walking around light

headed ripe for an attack at any given moment.

>

> Do you think that these episodes are a retrace reaction or am I just hypo?

What can I snack on to bring up blood sugar other than coc oil? Any other

suggestions would be appreciated.

+++Yes, those hypoglycemic feelings would be retracing reactions. You couldn't

be hypo now since your carbs are too low and you are getting plenty of good fats

so it isn't possible to be hypo.

All the best, Bee

Guest guest

>

> Thanks Nan. Feeling ok for the moment but did not mean to imply that it's

over. If the attacks get worse over the next week to ten days then I will

probably supplement the diet with brown rice as a snack item. I don't want to

but these attacks are a bit more disabling than an upset stomach from die off.

Don't mean to demean other's suffering.

> A strict diet with die off is difficult but hypo on top of that is more than I

can handle without a little outside nutritional support.

+++Hi Norm,

Maybe you have changed over to this program too quickly, and have increased your

fats like coconut oil too fast too, which can create more detoxifying and

healing symptoms.

Of course we cannot avoid all detox and healing symptoms and reactions because

that is how the body heals itself, so it reverses the dis-ease processes.

If they are intolerable you may have to backtrack and change over more slowly as

this article explains:

Curing Candida, How to Get Started:

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/intro1.php

In fact the dis-ease processes are exactly the same as the healing and

detoxifying processes, with the only difference being that a person on this

healthy program is progressing towards health rather than becoming more and more

unhealthy, or dis-eased.

The medical field labels each and every " sign " of poor health as separate

dis-eases, illnesses, symptoms, etc., however those " signs " are evidence the

body is working hard to maintain its health in spite of poor nutrition, toxins,

etc.

The best to you, Bee

Guest guest

>

>

> Hi Norm,

>

> I keep hard boiled eggs in the frig to snack on. And, canned tuna does the

trick as well. I often cook more veges than I'll eat in a meal and use the rest

for a brown bag meal or a snack. And, there's avocado and even though it's not

cooked, it has good fat and isn't a grain. And, make more meat, chicken and

fish than you need for a meal and nibble on it by the frig if you just need to

abate hunger or an oncoming panic attack. I wake up in the middle of the night

hungry sometimes and have these things in my refrigerator to keep me on the

diet.

+++Hi ,

It isn't possible to be hypoglycemic on this program, since your carbs are too

low and your fats high, etc. so that makes it impossible.

However, detoxing can cause panic attacks and your body detoxifies itself more

during the night, and of course releasing toxins causes stress, which in turn

causes your body to switch over to its fight/flight nervous system.

I recommend you first do deep breathing exercises to switch your body over. For

most people it works like a charm:

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/breath4.php

Also during natural healing your body will retrace all past panic attacks,

hypoglycemic symptoms, etc. so that is to be expected when you're on this

program.

All the best, Bee