RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hi Everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am over whelmed with things. all the groups and all

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Honey, you know I have been there.  Just remember our blood families, we are born in, are for experiences that we need to learn or teach.  After a time period (depends upon each person), we have to realize, we can't teach them.

People can come into our lives, just for a lesson and leave. 

But our Spiritual Family is with us forever.

Lots of Love and Light, Joy

[ ] Hi Everyone

Date: Monday, May 10, 2010, 11:02 AM

Things are changing so quickly around here , that I was thinking of droping all groups. Things just are not right here. I feel used and because of who I am , I can't stop it

Guest guest

sure, I can understand, you can, or me or Joy can make your settings so that you can view the homepage of this site and you won't get the individual emails into your account. I have done this with all my groups except natural remedies. So if you'd like to let us know.Love to you Michele

From: Antoinette H <antoinette.hummel@ gmail.com>Subject: [ ] Hi Everyone

Things are changing so quickly around here , that I was thinking of droping all groups. Things just are not right here. I feel used and because of who I am , I can't stop it

Guest guest

Been there and done that. Now I only communicate on this group. I am on 2 other groups, but I only read, when I feel like it, which is rare. I quit rest of my groups, about 2 years ago. And just am not interested nor have the time to participate any more.

[ ] Hi Everyone Date: Monday, May 10, 2010, 11:02 AM

Guest guest

Antoinette, tell me what you need me to do. Do you want to go to "No Mail", on Natural Remedies? That's what I would do in your case, on the groups that are informative. I can change you to No Mail or delete you from the group. Just let me know, Honey.

Now, on the other groups, it's pretty easy. Look on the bottom of an email for each group. At the bottom, you will see "Unsubscribe". Click on it and do what it tells you.

Take care, Honey.

[ ] Hi Everyone Date: Monday, May 10, 2010, 11:02 AM

Guest guest

No mail. At least for a little while. I look at my daughter and I am so concerned

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Antoinette, tell me what you need me to do.  Do you want to go to " No Mail " , on Natural Remedies?  That's what I would do in your case, on the groups that are informative.  I can change you to No Mail or delete you from the group.  Just let me know, Honey. 

Now, on the other groups, it's pretty easy.  Look on the bottom of an email for each group.  At the bottom, you will see " Unsubscribe " .  Click on it and do what it tells you.

Take care, Honey.

[ ] Hi Everyone