RemedySpot.com

Happy New Year

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thanks Lyudmyla,4 da wishes.....wish u da same

From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> Sent: Fri, December 31, 2010 1:30:39 PMSubject: Re: Happy new year

Dear AllMay this new year bring many opportunities to your way,to explore every joy of life & may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm,turning all your dreams into realityand all your efforts into great achievements.Happy New Year to

you & your loved ones.SincerelyLyudmylaHuhleyhuhley2006@...

From: Malik K <malik_baseer88@...>Subject: Happy new yeatr Date: Friday, 31 December, 2010, 12:31

Hi Friends,

Wish u all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.......

THANKS for all the SUPPORT & HELP.

Cheers

Malik

I love her cards as well, and my granddaughter and I go thru them together.

F

>

>

> 31 December 2010

>

>

>

> Dear Dear TPA Member, Sheila and Lilian have sent you a Jacquie

> Lawson electronic greeting. Please click on the following link to see

> your card.

>

> http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2677624446401 & source=jl99\

> 9

> <http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2677624446401 & source=jl9\

> 99>

>

I get loads and send them to my grand daughter to show to our little

great grandson Tyler (you can see his picture in the photo section dressed as

Santa Clause, taken last year). He loves going through them all and they keep

him quiet and amused for a long time.

Luv - Sheila

I love her cards as well, and my granddaughter

and I go thru them together.

F

>

>

> 31 December 2010

>

>

>

> Dear Dear TPA Member, Sheila and Lilian have sent you a Jacquie

> Lawson electronic greeting. Please click on the following link to see

> your card.

>

> http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2677624446401 & source=jl99\

> 9

> <http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2677624446401 & source=jl9\

> 99>

>

I love you too Don! the rest of you are loveable too!

Blessed be marie---------

Sent from AT & T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

- [ ] HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi Everybody

Its New Years Eve, so I want to wish you all a wonderful and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

This year try to remember that no matter what - YOU ARE LOVED. :-)

Try not to do this......

I love you all.

don in ks

same to u dear....From: Malik K <malik_baseer88@...>Subject: Happy new yeatr Date: Friday, 31 December, 2010, 12:31 Hi

Friends, Wish u all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.......

THANKS for all the SUPPORT &

HELP.

Cheers Malik

What a blessing to hear that Jacinta is out of trouble! Thank you and

Happy New Year!

--

At 01:15 PM 12/31/2010, you wrote:

>I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every member of

>these groups a very happy new year.

> I also want to thank everybody who helped us over the past 2 years. It

> is down to you that my wife is alive today and finally out of trouble.

> For those of you who missed my post before Christmas here is our story

> and how we fought cancer

> <http://www.ldndatabase.com/ourstory.html>www.ldndatabase.com/ourstory.html

>Thank you to all the members who answered all the silly questions I asked

>in the beginning, it all paid off

>

> and Jacinta

>

>Ps to help people in the future please post your story in the database at

><http://www.ldndatabase.com>www.ldndatabase.com

~~~ There is no way to peace; peace is the way ~~~~

--A.J. Muste

Sent from my iPhoneBegin forwarded message:From: "FrancieS" <francie@...>Date: 31 December 2010 22:33:24 GMT" Donnelly" <john@...>Subject: Re: Happy new yearI want to add my best New Year wishes as well! Just 20 months ago, I started LDN for MS. Withing days, then weeks and months, the symptoms disappeared one after the other, giving me the energy to take on more of my own health, adding supplements as they seemed appropriate, and good diet, with exercise for the first time in years.Then in September, I was told that I had cancer and I instantly added the ALA and sodium bicarbonate, because I had read onth, I had surgery and was told that the basic tumor had not spread at all. There was no indication of metastasizes and I attribute that to the previous and continued use of LDN, plus the added suggestions that this list provided. It is an old story that my doctors were NO help for either the MS or the cancer. Without this list, I would be either VERY sick or even possibly dead or dying and I am not exaggerating.If I had to come down to one thing to be thankful for, it would be this list and the people it who patiently answer the same questions over and over again, while dealing with new information with wisdom and an open mind. Thanks to all of you and a Happy New Year,Franciehttp://LDN-for-MS.comI would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every member of these groups a very happy new year. I also want to thank everybody who helped us over the past 2 years. It is down to you that my wife is alive today and finally out of trouble. For those of you who missed my post before Christmas here is our story and how we fought cancer www.ldndatabase.com/ourstory.html Thank you to all the members who answered all the silly questions I asked in the beginning, it all paid off and JacintaPs to help people in the future please post your story in the database at www.ldndatabase.com

Great news Francie and of course and Jacinta. I`ve been here for over five and a half years (my husband has MS) and I never get tired of trying to help new people that arrive, desperate for help. I like to try and "pay it forward" - doesnt cost me anything but a moment of my time and getting on LDN can be pretty much life saving for so many. To get any kind of quality of life back, whatever illness you are battling, is so wonderful especially if it just means taking a safe and cheap drug like LDN. It would be irresponsible NOT to help others with less knowledge.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone here and hopefully 2011 will bring continued healing and more people spreading the word, and so on!

Bev in San Francisco.

Husband using nothing but LDN for coming up to six years and still going strong.

low dose naltrexone From: john@...Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 22:47:57 +0000Subject: [low dose naltrexone] Fwd: Happy new year

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "FrancieS" <francie@...>Date: 31 December 2010 22:33:24 GMT" Donnelly" <john@...>Subject: Re: Happy new year

I want to add my best New Year wishes as well! Just 20 months ago, I started LDN for MS. Withing days, then weeks and months, the symptoms disappeared one after the other, giving me the energy to take on more of my own health, adding supplements as they seemed appropriate, and good diet, with exercise for the first time in years.Then in September, I was told that I had cancer and I instantly added the ALA and sodium bicarbonate, because I had read onth, I had surgery and was told that the basic tumor had not spread at all. There was no indication of metastasizes and I attribute that to the previous and continued use of LDN, plus the added suggestions that this list provided. It is an old story that my doctors were NO help for either the MS or the cancer. Without this list, I would be either VERY sick or even possibly dead or dying and I am not exaggerating.If I had to come down to one thing to be thankful for, it would be this list and the people it who patiently answer the same questions over and over again, while dealing with new information with wisdom and an open mind. Thanks to all of you and a Happy New Year,Franciehttp://LDN-for-MS.com

I would like to take this opportunity to wish each and every member of these groups a very happy new year.

I also want to thank everybody who helped us over the past 2 years. It is down to you that my wife is alive today and finally out of trouble. For those of you who missed my post before Christmas here is our story and how we fought cancer www.ldndatabase.com/ourstory.html

Thank you to all the members who answered all the silly questions I asked in the beginning, it all paid off

and Jacinta

Ps to help people in the future please post your story in the database at www.ldndatabase.com

Thank you very much, and a Happy New Year to you both too.

best wishes

Katrina

thyroid treatment From: sheila@...Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 15:56:31 +0000Subject: Happy New Year

31 December 2010

Dear Dear TPA Member, Sheila and Lilian have sent you a Jacquie Lawson electronic greeting. Please click on the following link to see your card.

Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:

New Members 9

New Files 2

Visit Your Group

TPA is not medically qualified. Consult with a qualified medical practitioner before changing medication.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

• 1 month later...