RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Fwd: THis a Picture of my Midget

Rate this topic

Guest guest

She was beautiful..... [ ] Fwd: THis a Picture of my Midget Susy wanted to share this picture of Midget shortly after we got her. We will try to post one of Dr pepper & Teddy later. Terry Note: forwarded message attached.

Guest guest

Terry~~

Thanks for sharing the picture...what a sweet looking dog. I'm sure you guys really miss her. At least you can look forward to after your vacation and getting a new family member. How long is it until your vacation now? Regards,

Terry Long wrote:

Susy wanted to share this picture of Midget shortly after we got her. We will try to post one of Dr pepper & Teddy later. Terry Note: forwarded message attached.

Guest guest

We fly out on the 26th & return the 7th. When the kids were home we couldn't afford to fly, we had to spend 3 days each way driving. But with only having to buy 2 tickets it is cheaper to fly & rent a car while were back there. When you figure in gas, motels, meals, ware & tear on the car. So I can use less vaction days & use them at other times.

Terry

M B wrote:

Terry~~ Thanks for sharing the picture...what a sweet looking dog. I'm sure you guys really miss her. At least you can look forward to after your vacation and getting a new family member. How long is it until your vacation now? Regards, Terry Long wrote:

Susy wanted to share this picture of Midget shortly after we got her. We will try to post one of Dr pepper & Teddy later. Terry Note: forwarded message attached.

Guest guest

Terry ~~

Sounds like it will be a great time. Glad you could fly instead of drive. Bet you're counting the days now. Let us know how it went when you get back. Regards,

Terry Long wrote:

We fly out on the 26th & return the 7th. When the kids were home we couldn't afford to fly, we had to spend 3 days each way driving. But with only having to buy 2 tickets it is cheaper to fly & rent a car while were back there. When you figure in gas, motels, meals, ware & tear on the car. So I can use less vaction days & use them at other times. Terry M B wrote:

Terry~~ Thanks for sharing the picture...what a sweet looking dog. I'm sure you guys really miss her. At least you can look forward to after your vacation and getting a new family member. How long is it until your vacation now? Regards, Terry Long wrote:

Guest guest

I start count the days for our next trip back home they day we get back. Right now the only thing keeping me here in Az is my job.

Terry

wrote:

Terry ~~ Sounds like it will be a great time. Glad you could fly instead of drive. Bet you're counting the days now. Let us know how it went when you get back. Regards, Terry Long wrote:

We fly out on the 26th & return the 7th. When the kids were home we couldn't afford to fly, we had to spend 3 days each way driving. But with only having to buy 2 tickets it is cheaper to fly & rent a car while were back there. When you figure in gas, motels, meals, ware & tear on the car. So I can use less vaction days & use them at other times. Terry M B wrote:

Guest guest

Terry did you see the rae last night?? My guy won in the Busch race but not last night..Lots of wrecks too...

Guest guest

I watched the first several laps wasn't feeling well, I went & laid down in the bedrrom turned the race on the next thing I knew the race was over & some movie was on the TV. I am feeling better today.

Terry

Jannewilms43@... wrote:

Terry did you see the rae last night?? My guy won in the Busch race but not last night..Lots of wrecks too...

Guest guest

Who could watch a race when my Packers were out there starting their superbowl bid! :) They won a squeaker in OT. A few good games on yesterday.. My son started his football career Saturday. He joined the team late, I drove up to Sturgeon Bay (50 mi) and sat in the burning sun all day to watch him in 2 plays in an exciting 0-0 game! All in all a good weekend, hope you'all had one too.. Jan I saw your 'Aints in a pretty good squeaker too, they pulled it out though eh? -dz-

Terry Long wrote:

I watched the first several laps wasn't feeling well, I went & laid down in the bedrrom turned the race on the next thing I knew the race was over & some movie was on the TV. I am feeling better today. Terry Jannewilms43@... wrote: Terry did you see the rae last night?? My guy won in the Busch race but not last night..Lots of wrecks too...

Guest guest

I see well at least I know now who the Broncos will face in the Super Bowl...... LOL Re: [ ] Fwd: THis a Picture of my Midget Who could watch a race when my Packers were out there starting their superbowl bid! :) They won a squeaker in OT. A few good games on yesterday.. My son started his football career Saturday. He joined the team late, I drove up to Sturgeon Bay (50 mi) and sat in the burning sun all day to watch him in 2 plays in an exciting 0-0 game! All in all a good weekend, hope you'all had one too.. Jan I saw your 'Aints in a pretty good squeaker too, they pulled it out though eh? -dz- Terry Long wrote: I watched the first several laps wasn't feeling well, I went & laid down in the bedrrom turned the race on the next thing I knew the race was over & some movie was on the TV. I am feeling better today. Terry Jannewilms43@... wrote: Terry did you see the rae last night?? My guy won in the Busch race but not last night..Lots of wrecks too...

Guest guest

Good Morning Everyone.... It has been quite hectic around my home the

last week.... I wanted stop by and say Hi !!

I hope everyone is doing ok...... I had my son and Grandson here... I

always have my Grandson but not his Dad who is worse than a kid.. ;o He

put his order in for his birthday present ... His b-day is Oct. 12th....

He wanted Nike Air so I got him the imitation Nike Air that they sell on

the side of the road... ha ha ha ha.... It did say air on them and allhe

has to do is paint the little logo on and there you go..... The cost was

just right too.... $20 verses $90. hee hee..... He said they were

comfortable and he liked them. I hope Jan is doing better from her

surgerys.... Hi Terry, -dz-, , Dennis,Jan, Sharon, , ,

and everyone else I didn't mention...... Here's a big wave atcha

all from the Garden State of

NJ~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(((((((((((Hugs)))))))))) to one and all

Angel Hugs,

Diane

May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

If my chose is between the NFL & my NASCAR, NASCAR wins hands down. Susy would pick her D-backs over NASCAR, But when the game is over she would watch what is left of the race. The county is building the Red Birds their own Stadum about 5 miles from the house "They will break ground this fall" at the cost of $350,000,000 to the county tax payers plus the city of Glendale tax payers are paying several more million. I thought they should of put a few millon in Sun Deval stadum. Now the State is saying they are going to spend several million on updating ASU's stadum on top of building on for the losing Red Birds. In the last ten years the tax payer's have built the D-Backs $300,000,000 & Phoenix Sun's stadum's $275,000,000, they have alrady broke ground a new Hocky stadum at the cost of over $250,000,000 to the county tax payers plus several more millon to the tax payers on Glendale. I am getting tired of paying for stadums for billonair team oweners so that their millonair players can play. I will not even see $500,000 for a life time of work.

Terry

imaganeer wrote:

Who could watch a race when my Packers were out there starting their superbowl bid! :) They won a squeaker in OT. A few good games on yesterday.. My son started his football career Saturday. He joined the team late, I drove up to Sturgeon Bay (50 mi) and sat in the burning sun all day to watch him in 2 plays in an exciting 0-0 game! All in all a good weekend, hope you'all had one too.. Jan I saw your 'Aints in a pretty good squeaker too, they pulled it out though eh? -dz- Terry Long wrote:

I watched the first several laps wasn't feeling well, I went & laid down in the bedrrom turned the race on the next thing I knew the race was over & some movie was on the TV. I am feeling better today. Terry Jannewilms43@... wrote: Terry did you see the rae last night?? My guy won in the Busch race but not last night..Lots of wrecks too...

Guest guest

Diane I like New Balance myself but I will NOT pay $80.00 plus. I go to Just For Feet out here. They sell their out dated shoes for less then 1/2 price. I don't mind paying 25 to 35. The only shoes I buy & pay a large amount of dollars "$125 to $150 are my wetern boots. But a good pair of boots will last me 12 to 15 years. I do replace the heals two or three times.

Terry

diane214@... wrote:

Good Morning Everyone.... It has been quite hectic around my home thelast week.... I wanted stop by and say Hi !!I hope everyone is doing ok...... I had my son and Grandson here... Ialways have my Grandson but not his Dad who is worse than a kid.. ;o Heput his order in for his birthday present ... His b-day is Oct. 12th....He wanted Nike Air so I got him the imitation Nike Air that they sell onthe side of the road... ha ha ha ha.... It did say air on them and allhehas to do is paint the little logo on and there you go..... The cost wasjust right too.... $20 verses $90. hee hee..... He said they werecomfortable and he liked them. I hope Jan is doing better from hersurgerys.... Hi Terry, -dz-, , Dennis,Jan, Sharon, , , and everyone else I didn't mention...... Here's a big wave atchaall from the Garden State ofNJ~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(((((((((((Hugs)))))))))) to one and all Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Terry,

That is a good deal on New Balance..... I like them and Reebock.....

My last pair I got were Sketchers and I have had them for 3-4 years.....

They are very comfortable and still look brand new ....... I keep them

clean....... I won't wear dirty white sneakers..... My daughter always

has her white sneaks so dirty you can't see the color of them.... I get

so tickled because before she comes to visit she always gets new

sneakers...( Cheap ones but comfy) and she puts them on just before she

gets on the airplane so that they are clean when she gets here.... This

is just my pet peeve......... LOL.... I bet you can stomp some big

roaches in them poop kicking boots Terry!!!!!! :o They are expensive

cause of the leather......

Do you line dance in them boots???? ;o

Angel Hugs,

Diane

May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Diane I have two left feet so I don't do any dancing. I can't sing or dance. Susy says my singing is grounds for Divorce. I can't even sing in the shower.

Terry

diane214@... wrote:

Terry, That is a good deal on New Balance..... I like them and Reebock.....My last pair I got were Sketchers and I have had them for 3-4 years.....They are very comfortable and still look brand new ....... I keep themclean....... I won't wear dirty white sneakers..... My daughter alwayshas her white sneaks so dirty you can't see the color of them.... I getso tickled because before she comes to visit she always gets newsneakers...( Cheap ones but comfy) and she puts them on just before shegets on the airplane so that they are clean when she gets here.... Thisis just my pet peeve......... LOL.... I bet you can stomp some bigroaches in them poop kicking boots Terry!!!!!! :o They are expensivecause of the leather......Do you line dance in them boots???? ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

One of the resons I like New Balance, is they are made here in the USA. When ever possable we try to buy product made here in the USA. Maybe not USA companys. Just as long as they are made here.

Terry

diane214@... wrote:

Terry, That is a good deal on New Balance..... I like them and Reebock.....My last pair I got were Sketchers and I have had them for 3-4 years.....They are very comfortable and still look brand new ....... I keep themclean....... I won't wear dirty white sneakers..... My daughter alwayshas her white sneaks so dirty you can't see the color of them.... I getso tickled because before she comes to visit she always gets newsneakers...( Cheap ones but comfy) and she puts them on just before shegets on the airplane so that they are clean when she gets here.... Thisis just my pet peeve......... LOL.... I bet you can stomp some bigroaches in them poop kicking boots Terry!!!!!! :o They are expensivecause of the leather......Do you line dance in them boots???? ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Well, we've got that figured out then. I saw part of the Broncos game yesterday too. They were doing a little back and forth too. But, 1-0 is 1-0. I lived in Colorado for 8 years and was lucky to follow much of Elway's career. The last time we faced the Broncos in the superbowl I was a little torn (I wanted to see Elway win one), but no problem this time! :) -dz-

WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

I see well at least I know now who the Broncos will face in the Super Bowl...... LOL

Re: [ ] Fwd: THis a Picture of my Midget

Who could watch a race when my Packers were out there starting their superbowl bid! :) They won a squeaker in OT. A few good games on yesterday.. My son started his football career Saturday. He joined the team late, I drove up to Sturgeon Bay (50 mi) and sat in the burning sun all day to watch him in 2 plays in an exciting 0-0 game! All in all a good weekend, hope you'all had one too.. Jan I saw your 'Aints in a pretty good squeaker too, they pulled it out though eh? -dz- Terry Long wrote:

Guest guest

Hi Diane! Enjoy your family visit. My wife is leaving me in a couple of weeks to go see her son in Idaho. I'll have a tough couple of weeks eating my own cooking and taking care of a monstrous puppy! It's not too bad now, she's with him during the day, so we'll see how it goes alone in the house all day. -dz-

diane214@... wrote:

Good Morning Everyone.... It has been quite hectic around my home thelast week.... I wanted stop by and say Hi !!I hope everyone is doing ok...... I had my son and Grandson here... Ialways have my Grandson but not his Dad who is worse than a kid.. ;o Heput his order in for his birthday present ... His b-day is Oct. 12th....He wanted Nike Air so I got him the imitation Nike Air that they sell onthe side of the road... ha ha ha ha.... It did say air on them and allhehas to do is paint the little logo on and there you go..... The cost wasjust right too.... $20 verses $90. hee hee..... He said they werecomfortable and he liked them. I hope Jan is doing better from hersurgerys.... Hi Terry, -dz-, , Dennis,Jan, Sharon, , , and everyone else I didn't mention...... Here's a big wave atchaall from the Garden State ofNJ~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(((((((((((Hugs)))))))))) to one and all Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Yeah, we're busy paying a heap for our new stadium in Green Bay too. I guess the boys need a place to play! The Packers are owned by the city of Green Bay, though, so we don't have a deep pocketed owner to look to. Lots of millionaire players, though. -dz-

Terry Long wrote:

If my chose is between the NFL & my NASCAR, NASCAR wins hands down. Susy would pick her D-backs over NASCAR, But when the game is over she would watch what is left of the race. The county is building the Red Birds their own Stadum about 5 miles from the house "They will break ground this fall" at the cost of $350,000,000 to the county tax payers plus the city of Glendale tax payers are paying several more million. I thought they should of put a few millon in Sun Deval stadum. Now the State is saying they are going to spend several million on updating ASU's stadum on top of building on for the losing Red Birds. In the last ten years the tax payer's have built the D-Backs $300,000,000 & Phoenix Sun's stadum's $275,000,000, they have alrady broke ground a new Hocky stadum at the cost of over $250,000,000 to the county tax payers plus several more millon to the tax payers on Glendale. I am getting tired of paying for stadums for billonair team oweners so that their millonair players can play. I will not even see $500,000 for a life time of work. Terry imaganeer wrote:

Guest guest

Terry glad to know you are feeling better..The race was good but we missed the ending too..We fell asleep too...LOL

Guest guest

Dave I do 95% of the cooking here. Back in the mid 70's I was the night cook in a nursing home & was thinking about going to Chef-school. But I didn't like working weekends & holladays, so I decidded that was not the way to go. Now thinking about, I made the right move. As much as I enjoy cooking for family & friends, it is not the same as cooking for a living.

Terry

imaganeer wrote:

Hi Diane! Enjoy your family visit. My wife is leaving me in a couple of weeks to go see her son in Idaho. I'll have a tough couple of weeks eating my own cooking and taking care of a monstrous puppy! It's not too bad now, she's with him during the day, so we'll see how it goes alone in the house all day. -dz- diane214@... wrote: Good Morning Everyone.... It has been quite hectic around my home thelast week.... I wanted stop by and say Hi !!I hope everyone is doing ok...... I had my son and Grandson here... Ialways have my Grandson but not his Dad who is worse than a kid.. ;o Heput his order in for his birthday present ... His b-day is Oct. 12th....He wanted Nike Air so I got him the imitation Nike Air that they sell onthe side of the road... ha ha ha ha.... It did say air on them and allhehas to do is paint the little logo on and there you go..... The cost wasjust right too.... $20 verses $90. hee hee..... He said they werecomfortable and he liked them. I hope Jan is doing better from hersurgerys.... Hi Terry, -dz-, , Dennis,Jan, Sharon, , , and everyone else I didn't mention...... Here's a big wave atchaall from the Garden State ofNJ~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(((((((((((Hugs)))))))))) to one and all Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Dave they sure did..I was impressed...LOL...What was funny is that the new Texans beat the Cowboys..That's the hubby's team.....Mine are the Aint's

Guest guest

Hi Diane.I'm doing ok..Went today for Xrays and tomorrow a CT on my spine and neck....The xray tech isn't suppose to say anything but when I was getting up she said you are in alot of pain aren't you?? That right there told me I haven't been imagining anything..Sure do miss hearing from ya..Hey good deal on the shoes.I would have done the same hting...

Guest guest

When the city owns the team it is one thing. But when they don't the tax payers should not be asked to shell out for a new stadium. That would be like my company asking the city county or state to build them a new place. Do you thank they would shell out, I don't thank so. My Company has been in Az 22 years. When they built the plant, they didn't ask the tax payers to pay for it. We have inlarged the building 2 times. Again they never asked the tax payers to shell out. We have 4 plants up in Wi plus the corprat office. We didn't ask the tax payers to shell out. I will not talk about my thoughts on players salary's, except they are way over paid. When it takes me 4 hours of work to take Susy to see the D-Backs 2 seats @ $12.50 each "that is sitting in the bleachers" parking $10.00 & 2 soft drinks @ $4.00 each. A large part of that is to pay the players salary.

Terry

imaganeer wrote:

Yeah, we're busy paying a heap for our new stadium in Green Bay too. I guess the boys need a place to play! The Packers are owned by the city of Green Bay, though, so we don't have a deep pocketed owner to look to. Lots of millionaire players, though. -dz- Terry Long wrote:

If my chose is between the NFL & my NASCAR, NASCAR wins hands down. Susy would pick her D-backs over NASCAR, But when the game is over she would watch what is left of the race. The county is building the Red Birds their own Stadum about 5 miles from the house "They will break ground this fall" at the cost of $350,000,000 to the county tax payers plus the city of Glendale tax payers are paying several more million. I thought they should of put a few millon in Sun Deval stadum. Now the State is saying they are going to spend several million on updating ASU's stadum on top of building on for the losing Red Birds. In the last ten years the tax payer's have built the D-Backs $300,000,000 & Phoenix Sun's stadum's $275,000,000, they have alrady broke ground a new Hocky stadum at the cost of over $250,000,000 to the county tax payers plus several more millon to the tax payers on Glendale. I am getting tired of paying for stadums for billonair team oweners so that their millonair players can play. I will not even see $500,000 for a life time of work. Terry imaganeer wrote: