RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

are you on anti-depressants?? If not please get on some ASAP..It will help you..

Guest guest

Hi Jan

I'm praying that things get better for you soon.

Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ...

Sorry I haven't been on much..It's not that I am ignoring anyone or that the fires don't concern me but I am having a great deal to deal with right now..Those of you who know me know what I am talking about..I have been at my wits end for over a week now..It's time things quit..I am so stressed out right nwo I don't know how much longer i can physically ahndle things before it gets me sick..I stay tired..depressed..and mentally exhausted..so forgive me if i don't reply often but you all are in my heart and thoughts always..I do check my mail as you see though..As far as that firebug woman...She needs a rocket up her #$%..Let's see how she'd enjoy those fireworks..

Guest guest

Hi

One of the side effects of treatment is depression caused by the Interferon. I advise you to talk to your Dr. and see about an antidepressant. The depression can be very severe.

Sorry I haven't been on much..It's not that I am ignoring anyone or that the fires don't concern me but I am having a great deal to deal with right now..Those of you who know me know what I am talking about..I have been at my wits end for over a week now..It's time things quit..I am so stressed out right nwo ..so forgive me if i don't reply often but you all are in my heart and thoughts always..I do check my mail as you see though..As far as that firebug woman...She needs a rocket up her #$%..Let's see how she'd enjoy those fireworks..

Guest guest

Thanks, Jann

I've been on welbutrin, but I think it's become less effective. I'll see the shrink next month and discuss with him.

Regards,

are you on anti-depressants?? If not please get on some ASAP..It will help you..

Guest guest

Jan I will be keeping you in my prayers.

Terry

Jannewilms43@... wrote: Sorry I haven't been on much..It's not that I am ignoring anyone or that the fires don't concern me but I am having a great deal to deal with right now..Those of you who know me know what I am talking about..I have been at my wits end for over a week now..It's time things quit..I am so stressed out right nwo I don't know how much longer i can physically ahndle things before it gets me sick..I stay tired..depressed..and mentally exhausted..so forgive me if i don't reply often but you all are in my heart and thoughts always..I do check my mail as you see though..As far as that firebug woman...She needs a rocket up her #$%..Let's see how she'd enjoy those fireworks..

Guest guest

Are you doing the treatment now? Deb(giglebut

Jannewilms43@... wrote: Sorry I haven't been on much..It's not that I am ignoring anyone or that the fires don't concern me but I am having a great deal to deal with right now..Those of you who know me know what I am talking about..I have been at my wits end for over a week now..It's time things quit..I am so stressed out right nwo I don't know how much longer i can physically ahndle things before it gets me sick..I stay tired..depressed..and mentally exhausted..so forgive me if i don't reply often but you all are in my heart and thoughts always..I do check my mail as you see though..As far as that firebug woman...She needs a rocket up her #$%..Let's see how she'd enjoy those fireworks..

Guest guest

are you on an antidepressant right now and if so is it helping with the depression? Deb(giglebut

Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:

Hi, Jann,

I don't know how much longer I can physically handle things before it gets me sick..I stay tired..depressed..and mentally exhausted

I've been feeling that too, lately and it's getting to me: the coughing, the fatigue, mentally and physically --- and now some increasing depression, which I didn't have before. I tell myself: I have to do this for my spouse and others, if not for myself. I would hate to get liver cancer at some future date and think I might have prevented it by going through this treatment. And as bad as I might be feeling, Cancer is much, much worse. Also, I am not carrying enough life insurance (it's not just the expense; it's my previous life style that I wasn't able to keep secret). So if I go early, it'll be more of a burden to my wife.

I don't know if this of any help but this is my best shot. It's worked for me for almost nine weeks so far.

Best wishes,

Sorry I haven't been on much..It's not that I am ignoring anyone or that the fires don't concern me but I am having a great deal to deal with right now..Those of you who know me know what I am talking about..I have been at my wits end for over a week now..It's time things quit..I am so stressed out right nwo ..so forgive me if i don't reply often but you all are in my heart and thoughts always..I do check my mail as you see though..As far as that firebug woman...She needs a rocket up her #$%..Let's see how she'd enjoy those fireworks..

Guest guest

Hang in there Jan. We're here for you, just keep in touch as you can. I'm kinda busy too, I just started my part-time job. I'm working 4-11 on training, after working 7-3 at my day job, so I got some long days ahead of me. Now that my wife can't work anymore, (she's applying for sdi) we gotta make the ends meet somehow. We'll just leak word that Jan and Diane fixin' to head out west to "take care of business", she'll be begging to stay in the tank! -dz-

Guest guest

> are you on an antidepressant right now and if so is it helping with the depression? Deb.(giglebut<

Yes, it's helping, but not enough. Will discuss with my MD in a few weeks.

Thanks for asking,

Guest guest

Jan, just take care of yourself and try to do what

will make you happy. I've been there, and I hope to

never be there again. My thoughts re with you.

Sharon

--- Jannewilms43@... wrote:

> Sorry I haven't been on much..It's not that I am

> ignoring anyone or that the

> fires don't concern me but I am having a great deal

> to deal with right

> now..Those of you who know me know what I am talking

> about..I have been at my

> wits end for over a week now..It's time things

> quit..I am so stressed out

> right nwo I don't know how much longer i can

> physically ahndle things before

> it gets me sick..I stay tired..depressed..and

> mentally exhausted..so forgive

> me if i don't reply often but you all are in my

> heart and thoughts always..I

> do check my mail as you see though..As far as that

> firebug woman...She needs

> a rocket up her #$%..Let's see how she'd enjoy those

> fireworks..

>

Guest guest

, this is a really tough treatment both mentally

and physically. First you find out you have a chronic

illness, that could kill you one day. Then they tell

you about the lifestyle changes you have to make. (in

my case I was told to give up my career, which I

loved)Diet changes, no alcohol, etc. Then you have to

deal with people who don't understand what your going

through. Then, on top of all that you need to pump

your body full of poison so you'll live longer. And we

get depressed, what a surprise. Oh, the meds cause

depression too. is right, talk to your dr. now.

They probably need to put you on antidepressants and

they take a while to work. I was on Prozac for severe

PMS for a year before treatment. So far they haven't

had to increase my dosage, but I have a constant

battle with getting discouraged. I usually get

horrible migraines for a couple of days after my shot

and sometimes I think I just can't do it. Of course my

husband (who has been absolutely wonderful) says, too

bad, do it anyway. This is not what I want to hear at

the time, but it's probably what I need to hear. I

basically try to remember, This too shall pass. So to

stop a long story from getting longer, I think we

should be expected to be unhappy about this situation.

See your dr. about anti-depessants, allow yourself to

have a few moments of self-pity, tell us about it, and

go on. This too shall pass. And we have been there and

we DO care.

Sharon

--- Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:

> Hi, Jann,

> I don't know how much longer I can physically handle

> things before it gets me sick..I stay

> tired..depressed..and mentally exhausted

> I've been feeling that too, lately and it's getting

> to me: the coughing, the fatigue, mentally and

> physically --- and now some increasing depression,

> which I didn't have before. I tell myself: I have

> to do this for my spouse and others, if not for

> myself. I would hate to get liver cancer at some

> future date and think I might have prevented it by

> going through this treatment. And as bad as I

> might be feeling, Cancer is much, much worse.

> Also, I am not carrying enough life insurance (it's

> not just the expense; it's my previous life style

> that I wasn't able to keep secret). So if I go

> early, it'll be more of a burden to my wife.

>

> I don't know if this of any help but this is my best

> shot. It's worked for me for almost nine weeks so

> far.

>

> Best wishes,

> Re: [ ] Fwd: Re:

> [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ...

>

>

> Sorry I haven't been on much..It's not that I am

> ignoring anyone or that the fires don't concern me

> but I am having a great deal to deal with right

> now..Those of you who know me know what I am talking

> about..I have been at my wits end for over a week

> now..It's time things quit..I am so stressed out

> right nwo ..so forgive me if i don't reply often but

> you all are in my heart and thoughts always..I do

> check my mail as you see though..As far as that

> firebug woman...She needs a rocket up her #$%..Let's

> see how she'd enjoy those fireworks..

>

Guest guest

Hi

You might want to call the Dr. and explain your depression. You might need to have him increase the dosage or prescribe a different anti depressant.

> are you on an antidepressant right now and if so is it helping with the depression? Deb.(giglebut<

Thanks for asking,

Guest guest

Sharon,

Thanks for the kind words and good advice. I'll take it to heart. Sorry

to hear you had to change a career you loved. I have a job I'm not crazy

about, but it only gets stressful on occasion, not every day. Plus, it's a

state job, so unless I came to work rip roaring drunk all the time, or stole

something, my chances of getting fired aren't great (LOL)!

Sorry to hear about your migraines. Are they from the tx only? Maybe

there's a med you could take specifically for that.

Best wishes,

Guest guest

Dave, don't over do it. making ends meet now, is not worth your health later. I do know what you mean about trying to make ends meet. Try to pay off some bills down to where you can live on one check or to your wife gets her SDI. Susy has some medical problem's & is trying to get SDI. It is hard trying to live on one pay check.

Terry

imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

Hang in there Jan. We're here for you, just keep in touch as you can. I'm kinda busy too, I just started my part-time job. I'm working 4-11 on training, after working 7-3 at my day job, so I got some long days ahead of me. Now that my wife can't work anymore, (she's applying for sdi) we gotta make the ends meet somehow. We'll just leak word that Jan and Diane fixin' to head out west to "take care of business", she'll be begging to stay in the tank! -dz- Jannewilms43@... wrote: Sorry I haven't been on much..It's not that I am ignoring anyone or that the fires don't concern me but I am having a great deal to deal with right now..Those of you who know me know what I am talking about..I have been at my wits end for over a week now..It's time things quit..I am so stressed out right nwo I don't know how much longer i can physically ahndle things before it gets me sick..I stay tired..depressed..and mentally exhausted..so forgive me if i don't reply often but you all are in my heart and thoughts always..I do check my mail as you see though..As far as that firebug woman...She needs a rocket up her #$%..Let's see how she'd enjoy those fireworks..

Guest guest

don't wait for a few weeks, it could cost you to much, if you get too depressed they might have to take you off of Tx & you would to start over again.. Call the Dr's office & tell them what is going on.

Terry

Thanks for asking,

Guest guest

Hey , they have given me meds for the headaches.

I take them and sleep, then I can't drink enough water

and they get worse. So, like your cough you just live

with it and know it will end one day. I've only got 15

more shots, so I'm on the last 1/3 of treatment and

I'm undetectable so it will be worth it.

I have a tendency to just deal with life as it comes.

(I feel we have no real choice)I've been through far

worse than this dragon and I'm whipping his butt. I

hope you will too. So hang in there and you WILL make

it.

Sharon

--- Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:

> Sharon,

>

> Thanks for the kind words and good advice. I'll

> take it to heart. Sorry

> to hear you had to change a career you loved. I

> have a job I'm not crazy

> about, but it only gets stressful on occasion, not

> every day. Plus, it's a

> state job, so unless I came to work rip roaring

> drunk all the time, or stole

> something, my chances of getting fired aren't great

> (LOL)!

>

> Sorry to hear about your migraines. Are they from

> the tx only? Maybe

> there's a med you could take specifically for that.

>

> Best wishes,

>

>

Guest guest

I have with mine. There is a wide range of dosage for wellbutrin. I'm on it as well. They can easily raise it without even a visit probably. -dz0

Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

don't wait for a few weeks, it could cost you to much, if you get too depressed they might have to take you off of Tx & you would to start over again.. Call the Dr's office & tell them what is going on. Terry Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:

Thanks for asking,

Guest guest

Do it to it, Sharon! I found the last portion of my treatment, especially after I knew I was undetectable, went a lot easier. Knowing if I hadn't yet won, at least I was winning... "That's right WE BAD!!" -dz-

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Hey , they have given me meds for the headaches.I take them and sleep, then I can't drink enough waterand they get worse. So, like your cough you just livewith it and know it will end one day. I've only got 15more shots, so I'm on the last 1/3 of treatment andI'm undetectable so it will be worth it. I have a tendency to just deal with life as it comes.(I feel we have no real choice)I've been through farworse than this dragon and I'm whipping his butt. Ihope you will too. So hang in there and you WILL makeit. Sharon--- Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:> Sharon,> > Thanks for the kind words and good advice. I'll> take it to heart. Sorry> to hear you had to change a career you loved. I> have a job I'm not crazy> about, but it only gets stressful on occasion, not> every day. Plus, it's a> state job, so unless I came to work rip roaring> drunk all the time, or stole> something, my chances of getting fired aren't great> (LOL)!> > Sorry to hear about your migraines. Are they from> the tx only? Maybe> there's a med you could take specifically for that.> > Best wishes, > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Thanks, Sharon

Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup]

Prayer for rev ...

> Hey , they have given me meds for the headaches.

> I take them and sleep, then I can't drink enough water

> and they get worse. So, like your cough you just live

> with it and know it will end one day. I've only got 15

> more shots, so I'm on the last 1/3 of treatment and

> I'm undetectable so it will be worth it.

> I have a tendency to just deal with life as it comes.

> (I feel we have no real choice)I've been through far

> worse than this dragon and I'm whipping his butt. I

> hope you will too. So hang in there and you WILL make

> it.

>

> Sharon

> --- Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:

> > Sharon,

> >

> > Thanks for the kind words and good advice. I'll

> > take it to heart. Sorry

> > to hear you had to change a career you loved. I

> > have a job I'm not crazy

> > about, but it only gets stressful on occasion, not

> > every day. Plus, it's a

> > state job, so unless I came to work rip roaring

> > drunk all the time, or stole

> > something, my chances of getting fired aren't great

> > (LOL)!

> >

> > Sorry to hear about your migraines. Are they from

> > the tx only? Maybe

> > there's a med you could take specifically for that.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

Terry,

Maybe I exaggerated somewhat: I'm not suicidal or not able to get out of bed in the a.m.; it's just that I HAVE noticed an increase in the depression. I have an agreement with the shrink that I can call him if things really get unbearable, but I'm not at that point. One factor is that I used to exercise (both cardio and weights), which is a great antidote to depression, but I'm just not up to it much these days.

Thanks for your advice and concern,

don't wait for a few weeks, it could cost you to much, if you get too depressed they might have to take you off of Tx & you would to start over again.. Call the Dr's office & tell them what is going on. Terry Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:

Thanks for asking,

Guest guest

I know what you mean . I haven't felt up to much seance I started treatment. I was going by what my doctor said when he started me on the treatment "if I started feeling the least bit depressed, call him right away". Said if I started feeling depressed that they might have to pull me off of the treetment & I would have to start all over again. I was lucky, "I got signed up for Tx before there was a waiting list" So if I had to start over again I would have to go on the wait list. So if I start feeling the least bit depressed, I call my doctor right away & he adjust's my meds.

Terry

Terry,

Maybe I exaggerated somewhat: I'm not suicidal or not able to get out of bed in the a.m.; it's just that I HAVE noticed an increase in the depression. I have an agreement with the shrink that I can call him if things really get unbearable, but I'm not at that point. One factor is that I used to exercise (both cardio and weights), which is a great antidote to depression, but I'm just not up to it much these days.

Thanks for asking,

Guest guest

Hey scott, How long have you been doing the treatment,You just started right and is the depression gettig a little more tolerable since you've been on antidepressants? I'm still waiting .I hope I do treatment during the winter months instead of summer well I'll let the group know when I start treatment cuz I will be asking alot of questions I'm sure. take care...giglebut:

Terry,

Thanks for asking,

Guest guest

Just keep a close watch over it. Remember that antidepressents take a couple of weeks to start working. I talked to my shrink about it (I'm seeing him for adhd) and he put me on wellbutrin right away, I guess it is sometimes called for in adhd anyway, and it complements the ritalin I also take. It's a personal choice, we don't want to take any more pills than we have to, there's certainly enough. Good luck and I hope things go smoothly for you. -dz-

Terry,

Thanks for asking,

Guest guest

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers..I started TX again Friday...OMG...I think that was the worst day ever..I stayed in bed all day then yesterday I stayed in it most of the day and we knew Wayne Toups was playing at a festival a few miles down the road..So thinking I was up to it we went..I stayed neausated..felt faint when the crowd started piling in but I hung in there..Even shook his hand.Floyd kept saying I'd feel bad today and boy was he right..I stayed in bed most of the day again today..I forgot just how bad all this was..Neausea was the worst..Tomorrow I take # 2..Wish me luck..I'll tyr to be on tomorrow.LOve to all of you..Oh 8 days today soberity..Thanks for yor prayers..Looks like he may be fighting his demon after all..