RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Gigglebutt.I am in Beaumont.. that isn't too far from ya..I'll be here for a few days..There is a freind's funeral of the family here...I can check my mail everyday from here so I won't lose contact with you all..Dave knows his stuff about the puters but as far as puttin up a good fight..Humm I think I give him a run for his money and when Diane is up to par she sure helps put up a good fight...Diane I been holding my own pretty good but need some help..I got a lead on dz but I think he's gonna try to catch up with me! Fluffy get out the back row and HELP!!! How's the leg or knee problem?? Keep me posted...

Guest guest

Jan I am hopping out of the back row fast as I can... I am here for you. Hop a long Fluffy. Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ... Thanks Gigglebutt.I am in Beaumont.. that isn't too far from ya..I'll be here for a few days..There is a freind's funeral of the family here...I can check my mail everyday from here so I won't lose contact with you all..Dave knows his stuff about the puters but as far as puttin up a good fight..Humm I think I give him a run for his money and when Diane is up to par she sure helps put up a good fight...Diane I been holding my own pretty good but need some help..I got a lead on dz but I think he's gonna try to catch up with me! Fluffy get out the back row and HELP!!! How's the leg or knee problem?? Keep me posted...

Guest guest

The last couple days can be counted amongst the worst the fire had to offer as well. Yes we are all quite upset that it was and experienced Forestry employee that not only did it but tried to lie and hide it. The cost alone in terms of wildlife lost .... they should make her go out there and bury the carcass remains of those who perish in such a fire. People are loosing everything and they say it will burn another 3 months at least. Just that one single fire. Its pretty emotionally charged an issue out here right now Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ... please be careful out there with those fires..I am worried about you and your family..Please keep us posted on how you are doing..Remember this if nothing else..Run ..RUN!!!

Guest guest

That is a good idea and after she had to bury ALL the carccas's, she should have to go look every one in the eye that lost there homes and exsplain herself. I hope she has to spend the rest of her sorry life behind bars.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

The last couple days can be counted amongst the worst the fire had to offer as well. Yes we are all quite

upset that it was and experienced Forestry employee that not only did it but tried to lie and hide it. The cost

alone in terms of wildlife lost .... they should make her go out there and bury the carcass remains of those

who perish in such a fire. People are loosing everything and they say it will burn another 3 months at least.

Just that one single fire. Its pretty emotionally charged an issue out here right now

Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ...

please be careful out there with those fires..I am worried about you and your family..Please keep us posted on how you are doing..Remember this if nothing else..Run ..RUN!!!

Guest guest

You are so right.... so very very right. Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ... please be careful out there with those fires..I am worried about you and your family..Please keep us posted on how you are doing..Remember this if nothing else..Run ..RUN!!!

Guest guest

Pray for my state and for wildlife to find safe passage and for the firefighters who are laying their lives on the line minute by minute. Hugs Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ... my prayers are with you and for family in this dreadful time..

Guest guest

they are in my prayers..Everyone and everything is so innocent..What has happened to the person responsible for this..I have been unable to keep up with it due to my responsibilities over the past few days..Fluffy..stay low and RUN!!!

Guest guest

The story is starting to get worse, too. It's starting to sound like she purposely did it. At first report I heard they still thought it was accidental, just negligent. Now her story is unraveling. It just is unimaginable to me what the motivation to do something like that could be. She should be praying her head off that no human life is lost. I understand they are not giving bail largely for her own protection. There are a lot of people who would like to get their hands on her. -dz-

Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

That is a good idea and after she had to bury ALL the carccas's, she should have to go look every one in the eye that lost there homes and exsplain herself. I hope she has to spend the rest of her sorry life behind bars. Terry WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

The last couple days can be counted amongst the worst the fire had to offer as well. Yes we are all quite

upset that it was and experienced Forestry employee that not only did it but tried to lie and hide it. The cost

alone in terms of wildlife lost .... they should make her go out there and bury the carcass remains of those

who perish in such a fire. People are loosing everything and they say it will burn another 3 months at least.

Just that one single fire. Its pretty emotionally charged an issue out here right now

please be careful out there with those fires..I am worried about you and your family..Please keep us posted on how you are doing..Remember this if nothing else..Run ..RUN!!!

Guest guest

I'm all for making arson a capital offense, as it should be. A fitting punishment for this pyromaniacal lass? Why, being burned at the stake, of course. Slowly.

Regards,

Guest guest

The Forstery Fire Ranger that caused this horrific fire is in BIG TROUBLE. They were saying last night on news between the State charges and Federal charges against her she stands to do the next 65 years in prison. Her mom came on the news and I was NOT impressed in the least. She said she is not like this shes a wonderful person and all this jail stuff well its ridiculous. She does not belong in jail at all. Well go tell that to any of us! Her actions and you can't say she did not know better!!!!! Has lost over 150,000 acres countless homes countless toll on wild life risked the very lives of firefighters and residents alike. The damages so far are so beyond the minds comprehesion. There are some that claim her reasoning was to look like a hero and she put out a fire. I don't know if it was that or not all I can say is 65 years is not long enough. She admits it was her burning that letter from her x husband that started the blaze that burnt down the state of Colorado... this during a burn ban by a Fire Forestry Agent. Some say she wanted the money from fighting the fire. They make good money fighting fires. I don't know. All I know is this is the worst fire in Colorado's history and they say its so immense it will burn for months now. I say lock her up throw away the key. For if anyone should have known better it was her...... Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ... they are in my prayers..Everyone and everything is so innocent..What has happened to the person responsible for this..I have been unable to keep up with it due to my responsibilities over the past few days..Fluffy..stay low and RUN!!!

Guest guest

Yes it is sounding like she purposely did it. Her story has unraveled a good long ways. No I really don't think it would be a good idea to let her out right now. Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ... please be careful out there with those fires..I am worried about you and your family..Please keep us posted on how you are doing..Remember this if nothing else..Run ..RUN!!!

Guest guest

I will say this much I don't know how she can live with herself. Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ... please be careful out there with those fires..I am worried about you and your family..Please keep us posted on how you are doing..Remember this if nothing else..Run ..RUN!!!

Guest guest

Another thang is this woman was a US goverment employee on goverment time, any one who lost anything could file clames against the US goverment. So all of us could have to pay out big time. So you are right 65 years is not enough.

If she was my daughter I would not defend her. When our daughter was younger, Susy took her to the store & when they got home we had found that she had shop lifted. We got back in the car, drove her back to the store & made her tell the manger what she had done. Another time during Christmas break we found some thangs that did not belong to her. We asked her where the things came from, she lied saying that my Dad got them for her, I said OK but I am calling Graddad & ask him about it. Then she said she took them out of another girls back pack at school. I put the things on top of the TV, Telling her that they would sit there untill school started again "two week", that I would meet her after school on her first day back & she would tell the office what she had done. I have told both kids if they got in trouble & was arested don't call me for bail, that if they did the crime they could do the time.

Terry

The Forstery Fire Ranger that caused this horrific fire is in BIG TROUBLE. They were saying last night on news between the State charges and Federal charges against her she stands to do the next 65 years in prison. Her mom came on the news and I was NOT impressed in the least. She said she is not like this shes a wonderful person and all this jail stuff well its ridiculous. She does not belong in jail at all. Well go tell that to any of us! Her actions and you can't say she did not know better!!!!! Has lost over 150,000 acres countless homes countless toll on wild life risked the very lives of firefighters and residents alike. The damages so far are so beyond the minds comprehesion. There are some that claim her reasoning was to look like a hero and she put out a fire. I don't know if it was that or not all I can say is 65 years is not long enough. She admits it was her burning that letter from her x husband that started the blaze that burnt down the state of Colorado... this during a burn ban by a Fire Forestry Agent. Some say she wanted the money from fighting the fire. They make good money fighting fires. I don't know. All I know is this is the worst fire in Colorado's history and they say its so immense it will burn for months now. I say lock her up throw away the key. For if anyone should have known better it was her......

they are in my prayers..Everyone and everything is so innocent..What has happened to the person responsible for this..I have been unable to keep up with it due to my responsibilities over the past few days..Fluffy..stay low and RUN!!!

Guest guest

You and Susy sound more and more like carbon copies of Bill and I. I always said love them as I do I will also never waiver in principle or morals . To me that is loving them the best way I know how. Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ... they are in my prayers..Everyone and everything is so innocent..What has happened to the person responsible for this..I have been unable to keep up with it due to my responsibilities over the past few days..Fluffy..stay low and RUN!!!

Guest guest

Hi DZ

I heard on the radio that her bail has been set at $600,000.00. I heard this yesterday which would be Thur.

Guest guest

Hi

I don't know if it was accidental or deliberate. This was someone that knows better than most what the consequences of her actions might be. It angers me to no end that someone in her position could be so irresponsible.

Guest guest

The Fire investigation team announced that the forensic evidence that has been gathered is irrefutable that this fire was aided and speeded up with accelerant and made to look like a campfire. So therefore deliberately set. I suppose they have to be so careful how they word that pending trial. However if what they are saying is so it was not a simple letter in a pit. They are being close to the vest with the details but either way as you say.... This was someone that knows better. She had 12 years in on her job with Forestry Fire Service. Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ... they are in my prayers..Everyone and everything is so innocent..What has happened to the person responsible for this..I have been unable to keep up with it due to my responsibilities over the past few days..Fluffy..stay low and RUN!!!

Guest guest

you are correct its set at $600,00.00 and realistically that means 10% of that and she is bonded out. Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ... please be careful out there with those fires..I am worried about you and your family..Please keep us posted on how you are doing..Remember this if nothing else..Run ..RUN!!!

Guest guest

, this is called tough love, you have to do it with troubled kids. We learned about that with our daughter. She was in & out of treatment centers from age 13 to 18. She is 25 now & still has problems. But at 18 she became an aduilt & refused treatment. Susy has talked with her Dr, she couldn't tell Susy too much but she did tell her that she had been trying talk into going back into a treatment center & refused it.

has stole from "Susy's weding band set, cash you name it". So now we only allow her into our home at Thanksgiving & Christmas and Susy searches her before we take her home.

Terry

You and Susy sound more and more like carbon copies of Bill and I. I always said love them as I do I will also never waiver in principle or morals . To me that is loving them the best way I know how.

Guest guest

That has to be so heart breaking yet it has to be done. Tough love is sometimes the only thing that will work. Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ... they are in my prayers..Everyone and everything is so innocent..What has happened to the person responsible for this..I have been unable to keep up with it due to my responsibilities over the past few days..Fluffy..stay low and RUN!!!

Guest guest

Hi

The only bad thing about the bail is that she will probably get a lawyer that will put up that 10% for her. I think she ought to be left in jail to think about her irresponsible actions.

Guest guest

I rather suspect she will be free by Monday as her Mother is turning this into a media event and announced that she will acquire the necessary funds. Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ... please be careful out there with those fires..I am worried about you and your family..Please keep us posted on how you are doing..Remember this if nothing else..Run ..RUN!!!

Guest guest

Sorry I haven't been on much..It's not that I am ignoring anyone or that the fires don't concern me but I am having a great deal to deal with right now..Those of you who know me know what I am talking about..I have been at my wits end for over a week now..It's time things quit..I am so stressed out right nwo I don't know how much longer i can physically ahndle things before it gets me sick..I stay tired..depressed..and mentally exhausted..so forgive me if i don't reply often but you all are in my heart and thoughts always..I do check my mail as you see though..As far as that firebug woman...She needs a rocket up her #$%..Let's see how she'd enjoy those fireworks..

Guest guest

Jan you are in my prayers and I have tried to contact you Bless your heart honey.... we are all here for you. As for the firebug I love your way of thinkin... Re: [ ] Fwd: Re: [HeppersUnitedPrayerGroup] Prayer for rev ... Sorry I haven't been on much..It's not that I am ignoring anyone or that the fires don't concern me but I am having a great deal to deal with right now..Those of you who know me know what I am talking about..I have been at my wits end for over a week now..It's time things quit..I am so stressed out right nwo I don't know how much longer i can physically ahndle things before it gets me sick..I stay tired..depressed..and mentally exhausted..so forgive me if i don't reply often but you all are in my heart and thoughts always..I do check my mail as you see though..As far as that firebug woman...She needs a rocket up her #$%..Let's see how she'd enjoy those fireworks..

Guest guest

Hi, Jann,

I don't know how much longer I can physically handle things before it gets me sick..I stay tired..depressed..and mentally exhausted

I've been feeling that too, lately and it's getting to me: the coughing, the fatigue, mentally and physically --- and now some increasing depression, which I didn't have before. I tell myself: I have to do this for my spouse and others, if not for myself. I would hate to get liver cancer at some future date and think I might have prevented it by going through this treatment. And as bad as I might be feeling, Cancer is much, much worse. Also, I am not carrying enough life insurance (it's not just the expense; it's my previous life style that I wasn't able to keep secret). So if I go early, it'll be more of a burden to my wife.

I don't know if this of any help but this is my best shot. It's worked for me for almost nine weeks so far.

Best wishes,

Sorry I haven't been on much..It's not that I am ignoring anyone or that the fires don't concern me but I am having a great deal to deal with right now..Those of you who know me know what I am talking about..I have been at my wits end for over a week now..It's time things quit..I am so stressed out right nwo ..so forgive me if i don't reply often but you all are in my heart and thoughts always..I do check my mail as you see though..As far as that firebug woman...She needs a rocket up her #$%..Let's see how she'd enjoy those fireworks..