RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: messages..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The only time I sweat now is at the gym or.. (never mind) -dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Oh I forget where I am from..In May you ahve on the AC and are sweating!!!

Guest guest

I'd love to try it just once but I have realized through the years I just don't heal as well as I use too...Hum must have something with the age huh?? LOL

Guest guest

Dz, I am in southern Az. In the past years I have seen times that I ran the AC this time of year "our highs were above normal". This year our highs & low are below normal & Mom still wants the heat on.

Terry

imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote: You think these southern gals are rubbing it in? We'restill in the deep freeze here and the heat's blowingin pretty good yet. -dz---- Jannewilms42@... wrote:> Sharon yes I am running my ac> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Oh we are going through that too. It hits the 60s then plummets to the teens with snow Its nice here right now and wegot to go to the slopes this weekend. We are doing the slopes with a tail gate party at A Basin anyone in driving range look us up. I won't be skiing I thought I would even bought new profiled Atomic ski's. Angst!!! I slipped on ice last January and tore my knee and ankle up a bit. But I thought it was healing. Last few days its swollen and hurts big time. My left knee is swollen behind and both sides and clear up into my lower thigh and stuff. Needless to say that is no time to go skiing. Rats. I get to sit on the sidelines!! Life is not kind after 50 ya know it. I wanted to try boarding this year too. Both my DIL's and their mom ski and our two sons xtreme board. I ski. Our grandkids both board. Bill however thinks we are all quite insane, he holds down the lawn chair. He refuses to conceptualize strapping sticks of wood on his feeties and flying down the mountain. LOL Re: [ ] messages.. It is in the 80's here today..I saw on the weather channel it is suppose to be in the 40's later in the week..Now how is a person suppose to not catch a cold??

Guest guest

Well you come see me in season of course and we will get you all suited and geared up and I will take you to Molly Hogan.. some of the gentlest bunny slopes I can think of out here. Colorado is beautiful and its a privelege to live here all year round but if you want to try skiing better wait till next year. Your upcoming surgery and all considered. PS Its true.... Rocky Mountain High Colorado.... Re: [ ] messages.. I'd love to try it just once but I have realized through the years I just don't heal as well as I use too...Hum must have something with the age huh?? LOL

Guest guest

We do seem to get a little smarter over time. 25 years ago or so. I would drive like a bat out of hell most of the time. Even a few speeding tickets didn't slow me down. Now I might drive a little over the speed limit but not by much just enough they will let me slide.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: I'd love to try it just once but I have realized through the years I just don't heal as well as I use too...Hum must have something with the age huh?? LOL

Guest guest

you shouldn't hve needed heat on today as I heard it was 91 down in your

town we only made it to 51 but guess what?? NO RAIN!!!!! It

was super windy tho on this 1st day of Spring......all in all a rather

nice day even saw the sun for little while

Annie O

Terry Long wrote:

Dz,

I am in southern Az. In the past years I have seen times that I ran the

AC this time of year "our highs were above normal". This year our highs

& low are below normal & Mom still wants the heat on.

Terry

imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

You

think these southern gals are rubbing it in? We're

still in the deep freeze here and the heat's blowing

in pretty good yet. -dz-

--- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> Sharon yes I am running my ac

>

Guest guest

stay inside?????/

Jannewilms42@... wrote:

It

is in the 80's here today..I saw on the weather channel it is suppose to

be in the 40's later in the week..Now how is a person suppose to not catch

a cold??

Guest guest

Terry DITTO on the 'bat out of hell' driving......... to heck with the

speed tix....used to be my motto! I still tend to have a bit of a

lead foot from time to time --I just can't stand to be tail-gated........So

if I have the space I'll leave 'em in the dust<g>

but mostly I just drive 5-10 mi over speed limit as I know the cops

won't bother you so long as you don't get too outrageous!!

arlene

Terry Long wrote:

We do seem to get a little smarter over time. 25 years ago or so. I would

drive like a bat out of hell most of the time. Even a few speeding tickets

didn't slow me down. Now I might drive a little over the speed limit but

not by much just enough they will let me slide.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote:

I'd

love to try it just once but I have realized through the years I just don't

heal as well as I use too...Hum must have something with the age huh??

LOL

Guest guest

Arlene, normaly I keep my speeding down to just under 10 miles over the limit. Under 10 miles over the limit, normaly they will let you slide. But there are still times when I'm not watching it then I look down & I am 15 to 20 miles over. I then will slo it down to 10 miles over or less.

Terry

ACE <arken@...> wrote: Terry DITTO on the 'bat out of hell' driving......... to heck with thespeed tix....used to be my motto! I still tend to have a bit of a leadfoot from time to time --I just can't stand to be tail-gated........Soif I have the space I'll leave 'em in the dustbut mostly I just drive 5-10 mi over speed limit as I know the copswon't bother you so long as you don't get too outrageous!!arleneTerry Long wrote:>>> We do seem to get a little smarter over time. 25 years ago or so. I> would drive like a bat out of hell most of the time. Even a few> speeding tickets didn't slow me down. Now I might drive a little over> the speed limit but not by much just enough they will let me slide.>> Terry>> Jannewilms42@... wrote:>> I'd love to try it just once but I have realized through the> years I just don't heal as well as I use too...Hum must have> something with the age huh?? LOL>>

Guest guest

Arlene, the day I sent this I thank it was Monday or Tuesday our highs was in the 60's the lows were down in the 40's. We keep the heat set at 75 for Mom "she would like it to be 80 or 82 year round". We would love it around 68 to 70 year round. So we split it. Susy & I walk around in shorts & T-shirts in the house all of the time while in the house. Mom were walks around in sweats.

Terry

ACE <arken@...> wrote: you shouldn't hve needed heat on today as I heard it was 91 down in yourtown we only made it to 51 but guess what?? NO RAIN!!!!! It was superwindy tho on this 1st day of Spring......all in all a rather nice dayeven saw the sun for little whileAnnie OTerry Long wrote:>>> Dz, I am in southern Az. In the past years I have seen times that I> ran the AC this time of year "our highs were above normal". This year> our highs & low are below normal & Mom still wants the heat on.>> Terry>> imaganeer wrote:>> You think these southern gals are rubbing it in? We're> still in the deep freeze here and the heat's blowing> in pretty good yet. -dz->> --- Jannewilms42@... wrote:> > Sharon yes I am running my ac> >>>> __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

I like to be cold too. Luckily the only people who

get too cold at our house are our kids. We can just

tell them to put on a jacket. Of course in the summer

they complain about it being too hot. Basically,since

they're kids I get to ignore them Parent we have

respect for.

Sharon

--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

>

> Arlene, the day I sent this I thank it was Monday

> or Tuesday our highs was in the 60's the lows were

> down in the 40's. We keep the heat set at 75 for Mom

> " she would like it to be 80 or 82 year round " . We

> would love it around 68 to 70 year round. So we

> split it. Susy & I walk around in shorts & T-shirts

> in the house all of the time while in the house. Mom

> were walks around in sweats.

> Terry

> ACE <arken@...> wrote: you shouldn't

> hve needed heat on today as I heard it was 91 down

> in your

> town we only made it to 51 but guess what?? NO

> RAIN!!!!! It was super

> windy tho on this 1st day of Spring......all in all

> a rather nice day

> even saw the sun for little while

> Annie O

>

> Terry Long wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dz, I am in southern Az. In the past years I have

> seen times that I

> > ran the AC this time of year " our highs were above

> normal " . This year

> > our highs & low are below normal & Mom still wants

> the heat on.

> >

> > Terry

> >

> > imaganeer wrote:

> >

> > You think these southern gals are rubbing it in?

> We're

> > still in the deep freeze here and the heat's

> blowing

> > in pretty good yet. -dz-

> >

> > --- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> > > Sharon yes I am running my ac

> > >

> >

> >

> > __________________________________________________

> >