RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Janet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Janet, I am so very sorry that you have to treat again. You really are very brave. Do you have any ideas to share with the List on why you came out of remission? I so don't understand why this happens.. Love and Prayers, Sheena Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: No Tim you are not a wuss, Let me tell you this. Although I went through treatment twice, cleared the last time, but the virus came back soon after I finished treatment. That being said. I, at first told my husband that I was not going to treat again. I just didn't want to go through another 48 weeks of treatment. I could only put up a brave front for so long. I think it was disappointment because I didn't reach SVR. I went through a Kuhbler-Ross sort of thinking. LOL I didn't even tell you guys that I had the virus back again. I just ignored it. Then I had to tell you because I thought it just wasn't right not to

share. But after talking to my family doctor, I realized that my doctor was right. I had a lot to do treatment for. I am 53 Tim. I have a 11 year old daughter who I adore. I also have grown children, who would sorely miss me if I was gone. I have to live long enough to raise my daughter (the 11 year old) She wants me to be there when she graduates, when she attends Medical school. And when she becomes a doctor. You see I have a lifetime that needs me in it. To not treat is not a option for me. I must treat again. Only this time, I intend to work through treatment. My job is not that hard. Although it does have long hours. I have talked with my co-workers, my manager. And they stand by me, in my decision to treat. My family stands by me. Remember they have went through this twice with me. They were there when I

couldn't get off the couch without help. (sore muscles, tired muscles.) My husband was there when I ran a high temp after I took a shot, he rubbed my back, gave me thera-flu!! My youngest daughters job was to be my cuddle bunny on shot night. Her little warm body snuggle up against just kept the side effects away. I do think my family's positive natures made treatment not so bad for me. After a while on treatment, I actually began to feel better. I actually got into better health than I have been in a long time. I just felt better. The next time I treat, honey I am going to be in the best shape possible for a 53 year old woman. I am working out right now to exercise my muscles. I am walking, I am running, (not too much running as it hurts my knees, he he but I run-walk. ) I am watching what I eat so that I can lose some weight before treatment. It works better if you are not overweight. I am

training for treatment. Tim, I don't look forward to treating again. But I will. Because it is the right thing to do for me, and my family. Love JanetHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: ive been to 2 gi docs,yuk if i treat ill go with my family doc.#1 hes a Christian.he has that real glow about him. #2 i trust him.#3 he told me he knew nothing about hep c really. he reads on it now and i share info with him its not a wam bam thank you maam.he spends 15 to 30 minutes with me.we talk health god and honesty.he told me if he had 2b 80% or better he would do it.i trust him and know i will take a honest christian doctor over a good or avg. gi doc anyday.i got him so far pretty up to date. oh yea hes

the doc whos assit, called to tell me i had cleared the virus and a week later he called back and said it was a mistake. i dunno about you but i will take my family doc when i treat.he has called my gi doc to get a list of yearly labs to order and exchange info i results. to start treating.my doc says 24. i showed the 12 week deal,but he sides with jackie.if i stop at 12 he said because u cant do no more 0r 18 thats fine then just pray and wait.im not telling anyone im treating cept here. funny i let everyone know that i have it.but im ashamed of the fact im treating it makes me cry as i type this. why is that? am i just that big a wus? <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I do NOT trust my GI, he recently sent me a

letter saying there was NO mass.. You would trust a doctor that lies to you? If I could change doctors, I would, but I am stuck.. I will feel better if they watch it for a bit.. I see him again on the 6th.. Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Well Sheena, they will watch it closely for a bit and then IF it grows, I would imagine that they would go in and resect it.. but as long as its not giving you any trouble, and since that surgery is a big one, why not just watch it for a bit,, Im sure your doc is watching you closely,, I just know that if it were me, I'd want it out,, but you DO have to trust your doc,, Sheena

<mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thanks, Jax and Janet, I have much hope, but my father died from liver cancer, so I tend to be a bit more cautious.. They said they couldn't biopsy the mass unless, or until it was actually removed.. Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena, this is fantastic! and I felt in my gut when you told us about the mass that it was NOT cancer,, remember, I said it was probably a hemangioma!!! whoo hoo for our side!Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I held out for 10 days, but finally picked up a copy today. Much to my happy surprise it didn't seem nearly as awful as it might have been.. Grade1, Stage 1, inflamation predominately involving the portal areas with minimal spillage into the lobules, no bridging, minimal fatty change, no cirrhosis!. I hope that buys me some time. I want to treat, but as I'm a Geneotype 1, I had hoped they might have something with a bit shorter treatment sometime soon.. They are still calling the mass (my GI doctor

recently said in a letter I didn't even have a mass) a "probable" hemangioma. I see him again on the 6th. (Second visit since September).. The Radiologist said the mass should be re-checked the end of February due to the Hep C and my family history, we'll see... It grew some from Novermber to December, he said if it grows again it needs to come out and then be biopsied.. Sheena Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Jackie Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Guest guest

and how long did you clear for before it came back?Sheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote: Janet, I am so very sorry that you have to treat again. You really are very brave. Do you have any ideas to share with the List on why you came out of remission? I so don't understand why this

happens.. Love and Prayers, Sheena Janet <doc_jade > wrote: No Tim you are not a wuss, Let me tell you this. Although I went through treatment twice, cleared the last time, but the virus came back soon after I finished treatment. That being said. I, at first told my husband that I was not going to treat again. I just didn't want to go through another 48 weeks of treatment. I could only put up a brave front for so long. I think it was disappointment because I

didn't reach SVR. I went through a Kuhbler-Ross sort of thinking. LOL I didn't even tell you guys that I had the virus back again. I just ignored it. Then I had to tell you because I thought it just wasn't right not to share. But after talking to my family doctor, I realized that my doctor was right. I had a lot to do treatment for. I am 53 Tim. I have a 11 year old daughter who I adore. I also have grown children, who would sorely miss me if I was gone. I have to live long enough to raise my daughter (the 11 year old) She wants me to be there when she graduates, when she attends Medical school. And when she becomes a doctor. You see I have a lifetime that needs me in it. To not treat is not a option for me. I must treat again. Only this time, I intend to work through treatment. My job is not that hard. Although

it does have long hours. I have talked with my co-workers, my manager. And they stand by me, in my decision to treat. My family stands by me. Remember they have went through this twice with me. They were there when I couldn't get off the couch without help. (sore muscles, tired muscles.) My husband was there when I ran a high temp after I took a shot, he rubbed my back, gave me thera-flu!! My youngest daughters job was to be my cuddle bunny on shot night. Her little warm body snuggle up against just kept the side effects away. I do think my family's positive natures made treatment not so bad for me. After a while on treatment, I actually began to feel better. I actually got into better health than I have been in a long time. I just felt better. The next time I treat, honey I am going to be in the best shape possible for a 53 year old woman. I am working out right now to exercise my muscles. I am

walking, I am running, (not too much running as it hurts my knees, he he but I run-walk. ) I am watching what I eat so that I can lose some weight before treatment. It works better if you are not overweight. I am training for treatment. Tim, I don't look forward to treating again. But I will. Because it is the right thing to do for me, and my family. Love JanetHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: ive been to 2 gi docs,yuk if i treat ill go with my family doc.#1 hes a Christian.he has that real glow about him. #2 i trust him.#3 he told me he knew nothing about hep c really. he reads on it now and i share info with him its not a wam bam thank you maam.he spends 15

to 30 minutes with me.we talk health god and honesty.he told me if he had 2b 80% or better he would do it.i trust him and know i will take a honest christian doctor over a good or avg. gi doc anyday.i got him so far pretty up to date. oh yea hes the doc whos assit, called to tell me i had cleared the virus and a week later he called back and said it was a mistake. i dunno about you but i will take my family doc when i treat.he has called my gi doc to get a list of yearly labs to order and exchange info i results. to start treating.my doc says 24. i showed the 12 week deal,but he sides with jackie.if i stop at 12 he said because u cant do no more 0r 18 thats fine then just pray and wait.im not telling anyone im treating cept here. funny i let everyone know that i have it.but im ashamed of the fact im treating it makes me cry as i type this. why is that? am i just that big a wus? <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I do NOT trust my GI, he recently sent me a letter saying there was NO mass.. You would trust a doctor that lies to you? If I could change doctors, I would, but I am stuck.. I will feel better if they watch it for a bit.. I see him again on the 6th.. Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Well Sheena, they will watch it closely for a bit and then IF it grows, I would imagine that they would go in and resect it.. but as long as its not giving you any trouble, and since that

surgery is a big one, why not just watch it for a bit,, Im sure your doc is watching you closely,, I just know that if it were me, I'd want it out,, but you DO have to trust your doc,, Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thanks, Jax and Janet, I have much hope, but my father died from liver cancer, so I tend to be a bit more cautious.. They said they couldn't biopsy the mass unless, or until it was actually removed.. Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena, this is fantastic! and I felt in my gut when

you told us about the mass that it was NOT cancer,, remember, I said it was probably a hemangioma!!! whoo hoo for our side!Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I held out for 10 days, but finally picked up a copy today. Much to my happy surprise it didn't seem nearly as awful as it might have been.. Grade1, Stage 1, inflamation predominately involving the portal areas with minimal spillage into the lobules, no bridging, minimal fatty change, no cirrhosis!. I hope that buys me some time. I want to treat, but as I'm a Geneotype 1, I had

hoped they might have something with a bit shorter treatment sometime soon.. They are still calling the mass (my GI doctor recently said in a letter I didn't even have a mass) a "probable" hemangioma. I see him again on the 6th. (Second visit since September).. The Radiologist said the mass should be re-checked the end of February due to the Hep C and my family history, we'll see... It grew some from Novermber to December, he said if it grows again it needs to come out and then be biopsied.. Sheena Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green

Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Jackie Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn

37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work

www.knoxville1.com

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Anyone who comes back from remission must have faith.

New treatments are coming monthly once they get

federal approval...never give up...dont ever lose

faith...

--- Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote:

> and how long did you clear for before it came back?

>

> Sheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote:

> Janet,

> I am so very sorry that you have to treat again.

> You really are very brave.

> Do you have any ideas to share with the List on

> why you came

> out of remission? I so don't understand why this

> happens..

>

> Love and Prayers,

> Sheena

>

>

>

>

> Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote:

> No Tim you are not a wuss, Let me tell you

> this.

> Although I went through treatment twice, cleared

> the last time, but the virus came back soon after I

> finished treatment. That being said.

> I, at first told my husband that I was not going

> to treat again. I just didn't want to go through

> another 48 weeks of treatment. I could only put up a

> brave front for so long.

> I think it was disappointment because I didn't

> reach SVR. I went through a Kuhbler-Ross sort of

> thinking. LOL

> I didn't even tell you guys that I had the virus

> back again. I just ignored it. Then I had to tell

> you because I thought it just wasn't right not to

> share.

> But after talking to my family doctor, I realized

> that my doctor was right. I had a lot to do

> treatment for.

> I am 53 Tim. I have a 11 year old daughter who I

> adore. I also have grown children, who would sorely

> miss me if I was gone. I have to live long enough to

> raise my daughter (the 11 year old) She wants me to

> be there when she graduates, when she attends

> Medical school. And when she becomes a doctor. You

> see I have a lifetime that needs me in it.

> To not treat is not a option for me. I must treat

> again.

> Only this time, I intend to work through

> treatment. My job is not that hard. Although it does

> have long hours. I have talked with my co-workers,

> my manager. And they stand by me, in my decision to

> treat.

> My family stands by me. Remember they have went

> through this twice with me. They were there when I

> couldn't get off the couch without help. (sore

> muscles, tired muscles.) My husband was there when I

> ran a high temp after I took a shot, he rubbed my

> back, gave me thera-flu!! My youngest daughters job

> was to be my cuddle bunny on shot night. Her little

> warm body snuggle up against just kept the side

> effects away. I do think my family's positive

> natures made treatment not so bad for me. After a

> while on treatment, I actually began to feel better.

> I actually got into better health than I have been

> in a long time. I just felt better.

> The next time I treat, honey I am going to be in

> the best shape possible for a 53 year old woman. I

> am working out right now to exercise my muscles. I

> am walking, I am running, (not too much running as

> it hurts my knees, he he but I run-walk. ) I am

> watching what I eat so that I can lose some weight

> before treatment. It works better if you are not

> overweight.

> I am training for treatment.

> Tim, I don't look forward to treating again. But I

> will. Because it is the right thing to do for me,

> and my family.

> Love

> Janet

>

> Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote:

> ive been to 2 gi docs,yuk if i treat ill go

> with my family doc.#1 hes a Christian.he has that

> real glow about him. #2 i trust him.#3 he told me he

> knew nothing about hep c really. he reads on it now

> and i share info with him its not a wam bam thank

> you maam.he spends 15 to 30 minutes with me.we talk

> health god and honesty.he told me if he had 2b 80%

> or better he would do it.i trust him and know i will

> take a honest christian doctor over a good or avg.

> gi doc anyday.i got him so far pretty up to date.

> oh yea hes the doc whos assit, called to tell me i

> had cleared the virus and a week later he called

> back and said it was a mistake. i dunno about you

> but i will take my family doc when i treat.he has

> called my gi doc to get a list of yearly labs to

> order and exchange info i results. to start

> treating.my doc says 24. i showed the 12 week

> deal,but he sides with jackie.if i stop at 12 he

> said because u cant do no more 0r 18 thats fine

> then just pray and wait.im not

> telling anyone im treating cept here. funny i let

> everyone know that i have it.but im ashamed of the

> fact im treating it makes me cry as i type this. why

> is that? am i just that big a wus?

>

>

>

> <mom4possums2002@...> wrote:

>

> I do NOT trust my GI, he recently sent me a letter

> saying there was NO mass..

> You would trust a doctor that lies to you?

> If I could change doctors, I would, but I am

> stuck..

> I will feel better if they watch it for a bit.. I

> see him again on the 6th..

>

> Sheena

>

>

>

> Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote:

> Well Sheena, they will watch it closely for a

> bit and then IF it grows, I would imagine that they

> would go in and resect it.. but as long as its not

> giving you any trouble, and since that surgery is a

> big one, why not just watch it for a bit,, Im sure

> your doc is watching you closely,, I just know that

> if it were me, I'd want it out,, but you DO have to

> trust your doc,,

>

> Sheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote:

> Thanks, Jax and Janet, I have much hope, but my

> father

> died from liver cancer, so I tend to be a bit more

> cautious..

> They said they couldn't biopsy the mass unless, or

> until it

> was actually removed..

>

> Sheena

>

>

>

>

> Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote:

> Sheena, this is fantastic! and I felt in my

> gut when you told us about the mass that it was NOT

> cancer,, remember, I said it was probably a

> hemangioma!!! whoo hoo for our side!

>

> Sheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote: I

> held out for 10 days, but finally picked up a copy

> today.

> Much to my happy surprise it didn't seem nearly as

> awful

> as it might have been..

>

> Grade1, Stage 1, inflamation predominately

> involving

> the portal areas with minimal spillage into the

> lobules,

> no bridging, minimal fatty change, no cirrhosis!.

>

> I hope that buys me some time. I want to treat,

> but as I'm a

> Geneotype 1, I had hoped they might have something

> with

> a bit shorter treatment sometime soon..

>

> They are still calling the mass (my GI doctor

> recently said

> in a letter I didn't even have a mass) a

> " probable " hemangioma.

> I see him again on the 6th. (Second visit since

> September)..

> The Radiologist said the mass should be re-checked

> the end of

> February due to the Hep C and my family history,

> we'll see...

> It grew some from Novermber to December, he said

> if it grows again

> it needs to come out and then be biopsied..

>

>

> Sheena

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for earth-friendly autos?

> Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Autos'

> Green Center.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jackie

>

>

=== message truncated ===

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Want to start your own business?

Learn how on Small Business.

http://smallbusiness./r-index

Guest guest

Honesty Sheena, I don't know. But I have a feeling it was stress. Remember at the end of treatment last year, I took on the 3 foster children. I am not blaming it on the kids. But having to deal with 3 teenagers not my own was very stressful on me. The kids were not used to having full time parents, there was alot of turmoil. I should of remained clear. I will write more about it when I am not getting ready for work. LOL Love Janet Sheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote: Janet, I am so very sorry that you have to treat again. You really are very brave. Do you have any ideas to share with the List on why you came out of remission? I so don't understand why this happens.. Love and Prayers, Sheena Janet <doc_jade > wrote: No Tim you are not a wuss, Let me tell you this. Although I went through treatment twice, cleared the last time, but the virus came back soon after I finished treatment. That being said. I, at first told my husband that I was not going to treat again. I just didn't want to go through another 48 weeks of treatment. I could only put up a brave front for so long. I think it was disappointment because I didn't reach SVR. I went through a Kuhbler-Ross sort of thinking. LOL I didn't even tell you guys that I had the virus back again. I just ignored it. Then I had to tell you because I thought it just wasn't right not to share. But after talking to my family doctor, I realized that my doctor was

right. I had a lot to do treatment for. I am 53 Tim. I have a 11 year old daughter who I adore. I also have grown children, who would sorely miss me if I was gone. I have to live long enough to raise my daughter (the 11 year old) She wants me to be there when she graduates, when she attends Medical school. And when she becomes a doctor. You see I have a lifetime that needs me in it. To not treat is not a option for me. I must treat again. Only this time, I intend to work through treatment. My job is not that hard. Although it does have long hours. I have talked with my co-workers, my manager. And they stand by me, in my decision to treat. My family stands by me. Remember they have went through this twice with me. They were there when I couldn't get off the couch without help. (sore muscles, tired muscles.) My husband was there when I ran a high

temp after I took a shot, he rubbed my back, gave me thera-flu!! My youngest daughters job was to be my cuddle bunny on shot night. Her little warm body snuggle up against just kept the side effects away. I do think my family's positive natures made treatment not so bad for me. After a while on treatment, I actually began to feel better. I actually got into better health than I have been in a long time. I just felt better. The next time I treat, honey I am going to be in the best shape possible for a 53 year old woman. I am working out right now to exercise my muscles. I am walking, I am running, (not too much running as it hurts my knees, he he but I run-walk. ) I am watching what I eat so that I can lose some weight before treatment. It works better if you are not overweight. I am training for treatment. Tim, I don't look forward to treating again. But I will.

Because it is the right thing to do for me, and my family. Love JanetHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: ive been to 2 gi docs,yuk if i treat ill go with my family doc.#1 hes a Christian.he has that real glow about him. #2 i trust him.#3 he told me he knew nothing about hep c really. he reads on it now and i share info with him its not a wam bam thank you maam.he spends 15 to 30 minutes with me.we talk health god and honesty.he told me if he had 2b 80% or better he would do it.i trust him and know i will take a honest christian doctor over a good or avg. gi doc anyday.i got him so far pretty up to date. oh yea hes the doc whos assit, called to tell me i had cleared the virus and a week later he called back and said it was a

mistake. i dunno about you but i will take my family doc when i treat.he has called my gi doc to get a list of yearly labs to order and exchange info i results. to start treating.my doc says 24. i showed the 12 week deal,but he sides with jackie.if i stop at 12 he said because u cant do no more 0r 18 thats fine then just pray and wait.im not telling anyone im treating cept here. funny i let everyone know that i have it.but im ashamed of the fact im treating it makes me cry as i type this. why is that? am i just that big a wus? <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I do NOT trust my GI, he recently sent me a letter saying there was NO mass.. You would trust a doctor that lies to you? If I

could change doctors, I would, but I am stuck.. I will feel better if they watch it for a bit.. I see him again on the 6th.. Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Well Sheena, they will watch it closely for a bit and then IF it grows, I would imagine that they would go in and resect it.. but as long as its not giving you any trouble, and since that surgery is a big one, why not just watch it for a bit,, Im sure your doc is watching you closely,, I just know that if it were me, I'd want it out,, but you DO have to trust your doc,, Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thanks, Jax and Janet, I have much hope, but my father died from liver cancer, so I tend to be a bit more cautious.. They said they couldn't biopsy the mass unless, or until it was actually removed.. Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena, this is fantastic! and I felt in my gut when you told us about the mass that it was NOT cancer,, remember, I said it was probably a hemangioma!!! whoo hoo for our side!Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I held out for 10 days, but finally

picked up a copy today. Much to my happy surprise it didn't seem nearly as awful as it might have been.. Grade1, Stage 1, inflamation predominately involving the portal areas with minimal spillage into the lobules, no bridging, minimal fatty change, no cirrhosis!. I hope that buys me some time. I want to treat, but as I'm a Geneotype 1, I had hoped they might have something with a bit shorter treatment sometime soon.. They are still calling the mass (my GI doctor recently said in a letter I didn't even have a mass) a "probable" hemangioma. I see him again on the 6th. (Second visit

since September).. The Radiologist said the mass should be re-checked the end of February due to the Hep C and my family history, we'll see... It grew some from Novermber to December, he said if it grows again it needs to come out and then be biopsied.. Sheena Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Jackie Access over 1 million songs - Music

Unlimited. Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go

with for Mobile. Get started. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. Take the

ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

Oh, MY, I had forgotten about that, but I do know that stress can do us all in and that's the one hardest thing to control in our lives.. I am just so saddened to hear of your relapse and praying for you to remain clear this next time.. Hugs, Sheena Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: Honesty Sheena, I don't know. But I have a feeling it was stress.

Remember at the end of treatment last year, I took on the 3 foster children. I am not blaming it on the kids. But having to deal with 3 teenagers not my own was very stressful on me. The kids were not used to having full time parents, there was alot of turmoil. I should of remained clear. I will write more about it when I am not getting ready for work. LOL Love Janet Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Janet, I am so very sorry that you have to treat again. You really are very brave. Do you have

any ideas to share with the List on why you came out of remission? I so don't understand why this happens.. Love and Prayers, Sheena Janet <doc_jade > wrote: No Tim you are not a wuss, Let me tell you this. Although I went through treatment twice, cleared the last time, but the virus came back soon after I finished treatment. That being said. I, at first told my husband that I was not going to treat again. I just

didn't want to go through another 48 weeks of treatment. I could only put up a brave front for so long. I think it was disappointment because I didn't reach SVR. I went through a Kuhbler-Ross sort of thinking. LOL I didn't even tell you guys that I had the virus back again. I just ignored it. Then I had to tell you because I thought it just wasn't right not to share. But after talking to my family doctor, I realized that my doctor was right. I had a lot to do treatment for. I am 53 Tim. I have a 11 year old daughter who I adore. I also have grown children, who would sorely miss me if I was gone. I have to live long enough to raise my daughter (the 11 year old) She wants me to be there when she graduates, when she attends Medical school. And when she becomes a doctor. You see I have a lifetime that needs me in it. To not treat is not a option for me. I must treat again. Only this time, I intend to work through treatment. My job is not that hard. Although it does have long hours. I have talked with my co-workers, my manager. And they stand by me, in my decision to treat. My family stands by me. Remember they have went through this twice with me. They were there when I couldn't get off the couch without help. (sore muscles, tired muscles.) My husband was there when I ran a high temp after I took a shot, he rubbed my back, gave me thera-flu!! My youngest daughters job was to be my cuddle bunny on shot night. Her little warm body snuggle up against just kept the side effects away. I do think my family's positive natures made treatment not so bad for me. After a while on treatment, I actually began to feel better. I actually got into better health than I have been in a long time. I just felt better.

The next time I treat, honey I am going to be in the best shape possible for a 53 year old woman. I am working out right now to exercise my muscles. I am walking, I am running, (not too much running as it hurts my knees, he he but I run-walk. ) I am watching what I eat so that I can lose some weight before treatment. It works better if you are not overweight. I am training for treatment. Tim, I don't look forward to treating again. But I will. Because it is the right thing to do for me, and my family. Love JanetHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: ive been to 2 gi docs,yuk if i treat ill go with my family doc.#1 hes a Christian.he has

that real glow about him. #2 i trust him.#3 he told me he knew nothing about hep c really. he reads on it now and i share info with him its not a wam bam thank you maam.he spends 15 to 30 minutes with me.we talk health god and honesty.he told me if he had 2b 80% or better he would do it.i trust him and know i will take a honest christian doctor over a good or avg. gi doc anyday.i got him so far pretty up to date. oh yea hes the doc whos assit, called to tell me i had cleared the virus and a week later he called back and said it was a mistake. i dunno about you but i will take my family doc when i treat.he has called my gi doc to get a list of yearly labs to order and exchange info i results. to start treating.my doc says 24. i showed the 12 week deal,but he sides with jackie.if i stop at 12 he said because u cant do no more 0r 18 thats fine then just pray and wait.im not telling anyone im treating cept here. funny i let everyone know that i have

it.but im ashamed of the fact im treating it makes me cry as i type this. why is that? am i just that big a wus? <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I do NOT trust my GI, he recently sent me a letter saying there was NO mass.. You would trust a doctor that lies to you? If I could change doctors, I would, but I am stuck.. I will feel better if they watch it for a bit.. I see him again on the 6th.. Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Well Sheena, they will watch it closely for a bit and then IF it grows, I would imagine that they would go in and resect it.. but as long as its not giving you any trouble, and since that surgery is a big one, why not just watch it for a bit,, Im sure your doc is watching you closely,, I just know that if it were me, I'd want it out,, but you DO have to trust your doc,, Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thanks, Jax and Janet, I have much hope, but my father died from liver cancer, so I tend to be a bit more cautious.. They said they couldn't biopsy the mass unless, or until it was actually removed.. Sheena Jackie on

<redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena, this is fantastic! and I felt in my gut when you told us about the mass that it was NOT cancer,, remember, I said it was probably a hemangioma!!! whoo hoo for our side!Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I held out for 10 days, but finally picked up a copy today. Much to my happy surprise it didn't seem nearly as awful as it might have been.. Grade1, Stage 1, inflamation predominately involving the portal areas with minimal spillage into the lobules, no bridging, minimal

fatty change, no cirrhosis!. I hope that buys me some time. I want to treat, but as I'm a Geneotype 1, I had hoped they might have something with a bit shorter treatment sometime soon.. They are still calling the mass (my GI doctor recently said in a letter I didn't even have a mass) a "probable" hemangioma. I see him again on the 6th. (Second visit since September).. The Radiologist said the mass should be re-checked the end of February due to the Hep C and my family history, we'll see... It grew some from Novermber to December, he said if it grows again it needs to come out and then be biopsied.. Sheena Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Jackie Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible

with a smile It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Never Miss an EmailStay connected with on your mobile. Get started!

Guest guest

Sheena, I think it was about 3 months post treatment. I didn't have a PRC ran then but had a liver panel done at the emergency room, I was having a bit of a problem and as a precaution they ran a liver panel. My enzymes were high. That is a good sign that the virus is back. Then I put off getting the virus count because I just didn't want to know. Queen of Denial here. LOL Finally at 8 months after treatment, my husband said wake up and smell the java honey. We need to find out and do something about it . Because my old GI is in Tulsa and I live way, way down in Altus (nearly to the Texas border) I got my GP to do the PRC and it came back that the virus was back with a high virus count. I am not sure what it was because I have not went and got the lab report yet. They are referring me to a GI in Lawton, 50 miles away. The only one of 3 GI's in this area that treat Hep C. I might try in

Wichita Falls to see if they have one there that I can get into quicker than April. I don't know because my health insurance at work does not kick in till after I am there 60 days. But the good news is that it will cover pre-existing diseases or illness if I have had insurance for at least 6 months before. I meet that requirement. I am going for the new insurance as the company pays for my insurance and all I have to pay for is my family. Which is quite reasonble. Yes I am genotype 1a and last biopsy I was at Grade 1 with little fibrous. I don't have any idea at what grade I am now, as that was at least 5 years ago when I had the biopsy. I probably need another biopsy. No biggie. Anyway when I start to treat again I will let you know and we can be treatment buddies. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002@...>

wrote: Janet, I saw someone else ask this question awhile back, but I did not see your reply, if you answered. How long did you have your dragon in a coma before you found out that he had woken up again? I know you attributed it at least in part to stress, and sadly there is little way around that at times.. You are a "1" and will treat again you said? Maybe we will start together.. Hugs and

Prayers, Sheena Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

Janet, I'd bet that you are still a stage 1 because you treated and we know it stops the inflamation and THATS what causes the damage!!! This time I'd bet you will have to treat for 72 weeks,, but if that meant never having to treat again,, I'd do it,, Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: Sheena, I think it was about 3 months post treatment. I didn't have a PRC ran then but had a liver panel done at the emergency room, I was having a bit of a problem and as a precaution they ran a liver panel. My enzymes

were high. That is a good sign that the virus is back. Then I put off getting the virus count because I just didn't want to know. Queen of Denial here. LOL Finally at 8 months after treatment, my husband said wake up and smell the java honey. We need to find out and do something about it . Because my old GI is in Tulsa and I live way, way down in Altus (nearly to the Texas border) I got my GP to do the PRC and it came back that the virus was back with a high virus count. I am not sure what it was because I have not went and got the lab report yet. They are referring me to a GI in Lawton, 50 miles away. The only one of 3 GI's in this area that treat Hep C. I might try in Wichita Falls to see if they have one there that I can get into quicker than April. I don't know because my health insurance at work does not kick in till after I am there 60 days. But the good news is that it will cover pre-existing diseases

or illness if I have had insurance for at least 6 months before. I meet that requirement. I am going for the new insurance as the company pays for my insurance and all I have to pay for is my family. Which is quite reasonble. Yes I am genotype 1a and last biopsy I was at Grade 1 with little fibrous. I don't have any idea at what grade I am now, as that was at least 5 years ago when I had the biopsy. I probably need another biopsy. No biggie. Anyway when I start to treat again I will let you know and we can be treatment buddies. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Janet, I saw someone else ask this question awhile back, but I did not see

your reply, if you answered. How long did you have your dragon in a coma before you found out that he had woken up again? I know you attributed it at least in part to stress, and sadly there is little way around that at times.. You are a "1" and will treat again you said? Maybe we will start together.. Hugs and Prayers, Sheena Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie

Guest guest

I hope you find a good doc, Janet, I know that is half the battle. Which drug company were you involved with last go around? Hugs, Sheena Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: Sheena, I think it was about 3 months post treatment. I didn't have a PRC ran then but had a liver panel done at the emergency room, I was having a bit of a problem and as a precaution they ran a liver panel. My

enzymes were high. That is a good sign that the virus is back. Then I put off getting the virus count because I just didn't want to know. Queen of Denial here. LOL Finally at 8 months after treatment, my husband said wake up and smell the java honey. We need to find out and do something about it . Because my old GI is in Tulsa and I live way, way down in Altus (nearly to the Texas border) I got my GP to do the PRC and it came back that the virus was back with a high virus count. I am not sure what it was because I have not went and got the lab report yet. They are referring me to a GI in Lawton, 50 miles away. The only one of 3 GI's in this area that treat Hep C. I might try in Wichita Falls to see if they have one there that I can get into quicker than April. I don't know because my health insurance at work does not kick in till after I am there 60 days. But the good news is that it will cover pre-existing

diseases or illness if I have had insurance for at least 6 months before. I meet that requirement. I am going for the new insurance as the company pays for my insurance and all I have to pay for is my family. Which is quite reasonble. Yes I am genotype 1a and last biopsy I was at Grade 1 with little fibrous. I don't have any idea at what grade I am now, as that was at least 5 years ago when I had the biopsy. I probably need another biopsy. No biggie. Anyway when I start to treat again I will let you know and we can be treatment buddies. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Janet, I saw someone else ask this question awhile back, but I did

not see your reply, if you answered. How long did you have your dragon in a coma before you found out that he had woken up again? I know you attributed it at least in part to stress, and sadly there is little way around that at times.. You are a "1" and will treat again you said? Maybe we will start together.. Hugs and Prayers, Sheena Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.

Guest guest

I know some people who treated with the old interferon only and it came back. They treated with interferon and Ribavirin and stayed in remmision. I am sure there are some that do not respond. I am type one as most of the people I know in my area. Most everyone around my town clears the virus. So far have not heard of much relapsing with a viral load off the Peg/Copeg yet. I am sure it happens and probably depends on many factors in each individual. I am thinking that all type 1a's are not exactly alike. It seems like people in different geographical areas respond differently and also side effect differently. All very interesting, still sucks to have HCV and have to treat or retreat. Keep chin up gang! MelJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Janet, I'd bet that you are still a stage 1 because you treated and we know it stops the inflamation and THATS what causes the damage!!! This time I'd bet you will have to treat for 72 weeks,, but if that meant never having to treat again,, I'd do it,, Janet <doc_jade > wrote: Sheena, I think it was about 3 months post treatment. I didn't have a PRC ran then but had a liver panel done at the emergency room, I was having a bit of a problem and as a precaution they ran a liver panel. My enzymes were high. That is a good sign that the virus

is back. Then I put off getting the virus count because I just didn't want to know. Queen of Denial here. LOL Finally at 8 months after treatment, my husband said wake up and smell the java honey. We need to find out and do something about it . Because my old GI is in Tulsa and I live way, way down in Altus (nearly to the Texas border) I got my GP to do the PRC and it came back that the virus was back with a high virus count. I am not sure what it was because I have not went and got the lab report yet. They are referring me to a GI in Lawton, 50 miles away. The only one of 3 GI's in this area that treat Hep C. I might try in Wichita Falls to see if they have one there that I can get into quicker than April. I don't know because my health insurance at work does not kick in till after I am there 60 days. But the good news is that it will cover pre-existing diseases or illness if I have had insurance for at

least 6 months before. I meet that requirement. I am going for the new insurance as the company pays for my insurance and all I have to pay for is my family. Which is quite reasonble. Yes I am genotype 1a and last biopsy I was at Grade 1 with little fibrous. I don't have any idea at what grade I am now, as that was at least 5 years ago when I had the biopsy. I probably need another biopsy. No biggie. Anyway when I start to treat again I will let you know and we can be treatment buddies. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Janet, I saw someone else ask this question awhile back, but I did not see your reply, if you answered. How

long did you have your dragon in a coma before you found out that he had woken up again? I know you attributed it at least in part to stress, and sadly there is little way around that at times.. You are a "1" and will treat again you said? Maybe we will start together.. Hugs and Prayers, Sheena Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie

Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

Thank you, Janet, and I want to give back.. Love, Sheena Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: I know this is for Jax, but I would love for you to stay and be a part of our forum. You will be so helpful to those that are new to hep C, to treatment. We need for

all our members to stay and help one another out. Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I would like to remain long after clearing, if you'll have me.. No one but someone who has "been there, done that" can really feel that compassion for another.. Yours sure shines right on through.. I want to be just like you when I grow up.. :) Hugs, Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Honey You are MORE than welcome,, I

REMEMBER being exactly where you are before myself,, and I too found some light in the darkness of Hep C.. Im glad you found us and I know you will be here for the newbies when you are through the other side too.. hugs, jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thank you for your kindess and on-going support, Jax, it means more than I can say. This Group has been a Blessing to me, such a good thing came out of the "dark"! Hugs, Sheena Jackie

on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena You did this right honey,, you researched and learned as much as you could learn about tx and there is nothing more you can do other that to see how YOU feel while treating. I KNOW you are as prepared as you could possibly be and YOU KNOW that while this tx can be very difficult, you also know that its doable,, you just have to realize that you can get through this,, prayer helps a lot,, and honey, you are NOT too old to treat,, Actually, I think it helps because at our age and with our life experience, we KNOW that its not gonna be easy, we have experienced difficulty before and we do not expect a pill to fix every little thing.. there ARE going to be days that you feel like crud and you will stay in bed and sleep all day, thats ok, let your body dictate

what you are up to doing and try NOT to overdue things...plus you know we will all be here holding your hand in spirit and you WILL get through this... we'll see that you do... Its only a year, it might feel forever but it wont be and when you have finished tx and are SVR,, you will have the rest of your life to forget treatment,, lol,, Good luck sweetie,, I wish you SVR forever! jaxSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi All, I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am about to start treatment. I have done all that I can (with your help) to

prepare for that day! I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now.. I did stock up on many things that I have read about here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese and peanut butter, lol.. Is there anything else I need to keep on hand? Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated! Blessings To All, Sheena The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Jackie Expecting? Get great news right away with email

Auto-Check.Try the Beta. Jackie Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your

own. Do the impossible with a smile

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

Guest guest

Janet, How are you doing these days, getting closer to re-treat? I miss seeing your posts.. Hugs, Sheena Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: >> Please be patient with the email for a couple of days. is doing some changes and yes, there is a Santa. A email Santa.

LOL> Seems that any email is being sent to the groups 3 times. I know that this one will be sent 3 time. Delete 2 and read one.> LOL> Just thought I would let you know.> Love> Janet> > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile>We're aware of the duplicate message bug that has been affecting groups today and are working to resolve the issue (a side effect of this bug is that some messages are also being delayed). We have actually pushed two fixes already, but we are aware that some groups are still experiencing the problem and that more needs to be done to fully resolve the issue. There is, however, one silver lining to this bug. It was the result of our latest system updates intended to improve email delivery speeds. So once the bugs are resolved, we should see a significant reduction in the time it takes to

deliver messages to members.We will update this blog entry as soon as we have more definitive information on the status of this issue.Thank you and our apologies for any inconvenience caused by the duplicate messages.The Team

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

Hi Sheena, I am doing pretty good. I am waiting for a appt with a GI doctor in Lawton, before I start treatment again. I have been pretty busy here at home, doing my spring cleaning. Bought a steam cleaner for carpets and furniture so I am getting ready to do them tommorow plus my matteress on the beds. I like to do that about once a year to get all the boggers out of the furniture and the matteresses. I know I am obsessive about clean. But heck you should see my computer desk. It looks like a tornado hit it. I planted my herb garden today, soon I will have cilantro, parsley,basil two kinds, chives,and fresh spinach. I have it right out side of my back door so all I have to do is step out for fresh herbs to cook with. My husband has a bigger garden with all kinds of veggies in it. But the herb garden is mine to take care of. Spring is my favorite time of year, because it is the beginning of new growth. And it refreshes me. To day I woke up with a migraine. I told myself I refuse to let it get me down and in bed. I took my migraine medicine and continued with my day. It went away!!! I refused to have another headache. Although to combat it, I have been drinking lots of fresh water to make sure that my system is cleared out. Love Janet Sheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote: Janet, How are you doing these days, getting closer to re-treat? I miss seeing your posts.. Hugs, Sheena Janet <doc_jade > wrote: >> Please be patient with the email for a couple of days. is doing some changes and yes, there is a Santa. A email Santa. LOL> Seems that any email is being sent to the groups 3 times. I know that this one will be sent 3 time. Delete 2 and read one.> LOL> Just thought I would let you

know.> Love> Janet> > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile>We're aware of the duplicate message bug that has been affecting groups today and are working to resolve the issue (a side effect of this bug is that some messages are also being delayed). We have actually pushed two fixes already, but we are aware that some groups are still experiencing the problem and that more needs to be done to fully resolve the issue. There is, however, one silver lining to this bug. It was the result of our latest system updates intended to improve email delivery speeds. So once the bugs are resolved, we should see a significant reduction in the time it takes to deliver messages to members.We will update this blog entry as soon as we have more definitive information on the status of this issue.Thank you and our

apologies for any inconvenience caused by the duplicate messages.The Team Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

Janet, Sorry about the headache, they can be awful. I had a constant

one when I was on treatment and for about three weeks after.

Releaving stress helps a lot, and for me gardening is my best stress

releif. I also know people who get the same releif from cleaning.

As you know I own a nursery and along with flowering plants we also

grow a lot of vegetable transplants and herbs. Our local botanical

garden just had an herb fair that we grew 10 different types of

basil for their sale. I always have extra seed. If you want to try

some exotic types of basil (or anything else) let me know I have a

huge seed collection. We also grow 30 types of chiles and 20

varieties of tomatoes. If you ever want me to send you seed I always

have extra.

Lee

> >

> > Please be patient with the email for a couple of days. is

> doing some changes and yes, there is a Santa. A email Santa. LOL

> > Seems that any email is being sent to the groups 3 times. I know

> that this one will be sent 3 time. Delete 2 and read one.

> > LOL

> > Just thought I would let you know.

> > Love

> > Janet

> >

> >

> > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the

> impossible with a smile

> >

> We're aware of the duplicate message bug that has been affecting

> groups today and are working to resolve the issue (a side effect

of

> this bug is that some messages are also being delayed). We have

> actually pushed two fixes already, but we are aware that some

groups

> are still experiencing the problem and that more needs to be done

to

> fully resolve the issue.

>

> There is, however, one silver lining to this bug. It was the

result

> of our latest system updates intended to improve email delivery

> speeds. So once the bugs are resolved, we should see a significant

> reduction in the time it takes to deliver messages to

Groups

> members.

>

> We will update this blog entry as soon as we have more definitive

> information on the status of this issue.

>

> Thank you and our apologies for any inconvenience caused by the

> duplicate messages.

>

> The Team

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast

> with the Search weather shortcut.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the

impossible with a smile

>

Guest guest

Does that go for the rest of us too?? lol,, I wanna have a garden again NEXT year, this year we have sterilized our property,, but NEXT YEAR, I want a BIGGGGG garden!Lee <leecuate@...> wrote: Janet, Sorry about the headache, they can be awful. I had a constant one when I was on treatment and for about three weeks after. Releaving stress helps a lot, and for me gardening is my best stress releif. I also know people who get the same releif from cleaning.As you know I own a nursery and along with flowering

plants we also grow a lot of vegetable transplants and herbs. Our local botanical garden just had an herb fair that we grew 10 different types of basil for their sale. I always have extra seed. If you want to try some exotic types of basil (or anything else) let me know I have a huge seed collection. We also grow 30 types of chiles and 20 varieties of tomatoes. If you ever want me to send you seed I always have extra.Lee> >> > Please be patient with the email for a couple of days. is > doing some changes and yes, there is a Santa. A email Santa. LOL> > Seems that any email is being sent to the groups 3 times. I know > that this one will be sent 3 time. Delete 2 and read one.> > LOL> > Just thought I would let you know.> > Love> > Janet> > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life,

and make them your own. Do the > impossible with a smile> >> We're aware of the duplicate message bug that has been affecting > groups today and are working to resolve the issue (a side effect of > this bug is that some messages are also being delayed). We have > actually pushed two fixes already, but we are aware that some groups > are still experiencing the problem and that more needs to be done to > fully resolve the issue. > > There is, however, one silver lining to this bug. It was the result > of our latest system updates intended to improve email delivery > speeds. So once the bugs are resolved, we should see a significant > reduction in the time it takes to deliver messages to > members.> > We will update this blog entry as soon as we have more definitive > information on the status of this issue.>

> Thank you and our apologies for any inconvenience caused by the > duplicate messages.> > The Team> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast > with the Search weather shortcut. > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile>Jackie

Guest guest

Hi Janet. I have been working on the Spring thing, as well, though not to your degree, glad you feel good enough to do all of that, it can only help! Spring is also my most favorite season, just awesome.. Take care of you.. Hugs, Sheena Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: Hi Sheena, I am doing pretty good. I am waiting for a appt with a GI doctor in Lawton, before I start treatment again. I have been pretty busy here at home, doing my spring cleaning. Bought a steam cleaner for carpets and furniture so I am getting ready to do them tommorow plus my matteress on the beds. I like to do that about once a year to get all the boggers out of the furniture and the matteresses. I know I am obsessive about clean. But heck you should see my computer desk. It looks like a tornado hit it. I planted my herb garden today, soon I will have cilantro, parsley,basil two kinds, chives,and fresh spinach. I have it right out side of my back door so all I have to do is step out for fresh herbs to cook with. My husband

has a bigger garden with all kinds of veggies in it. But the herb garden is mine to take care of. Spring is my favorite time of year, because it is the beginning of new growth. And it refreshes me. To day I woke up with a migraine. I told myself I refuse to let it get me down and in bed. I took my migraine medicine and continued with my day. It went away!!! I refused to have another headache. Although to combat it, I have been drinking lots of fresh water to make sure that my system is cleared out. Love Janet Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Janet, How are you doing these days, getting closer to

re-treat? I miss seeing your posts.. Hugs, Sheena Janet <doc_jade > wrote: >> Please be patient with the email for a couple of days. is doing some changes and yes, there is a Santa. A email Santa. LOL> Seems that any email is being sent to the groups 3 times. I know that this one will be sent 3 time. Delete 2 and read one.> LOL> Just thought I would let you know.> Love> Janet> > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile>We're aware of the duplicate

message bug that has been affecting groups today and are working to resolve the issue (a side effect of this bug is that some messages are also being delayed). We have actually pushed two fixes already, but we are aware that some groups are still experiencing the problem and that more needs to be done to fully resolve the issue. There is, however, one silver lining to this bug. It was the result of our latest system updates intended to improve email delivery speeds. So once the bugs are resolved, we should see a significant reduction in the time it takes to deliver messages to members.We will update this blog entry as soon as we have more definitive information on the status of this issue.Thank you and our apologies for any inconvenience caused by the duplicate messages.The Team Don't get

soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Guest guest

Sheena, To tell you the truth, and this is whole truth and nothing but the truth. LOL Often I am so fatigued that I don't know if I can stand up. But I heard my husband on the phone talking to our home insurance person. They had asked about my health as they knew that I went through treatment and it had not worked. Well he told them that I was so fatigued and that I slept alot, and so forth. You could hear the saddness in his voice. I could tell that there was a change in our relationship, he stopped inviting me to things at his work because he knew that I would not feel up to it. It got me to thinking, am I going to let this disease dictate how I live my life? (This was before I started my job that I recently quit.) and I decided I might die trying but I am going to give it all the gusto I can. I

sometimes feel like I just can't do it. My mind is telling me that. But the other part of my mind that is so stubborn says "Shut baby, and get out there and do it". And you know it works. I have stopped saying I can't do it. I just plan and do what I want to do. I might not be the fastest in the block. But I get it done. Or as Larry the Cable guy would say. Get er done!!! I refuse to let a stupid disease take over my life. I am Janet hear me roar!!!!!!!!!!!! Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote: Hi Janet. I have been working on the Spring thing, as well, though not to your degree, glad you feel good enough to do all of that, it can only help! Spring is also my most favorite season, just awesome.. Take care of you.. Hugs, Sheena Janet <doc_jade > wrote: Hi Sheena, I am doing pretty

good. I am waiting for a appt with a GI doctor in Lawton, before I start treatment again. I have been pretty busy here at home, doing my spring cleaning. Bought a steam cleaner for carpets and furniture so I am getting ready to do them tommorow plus my matteress on the beds. I like to do that about once a year to get all the boggers out of the furniture and the matteresses. I know I am obsessive about clean. But heck you should see my computer desk. It looks like a tornado hit it. I planted my herb garden today, soon I will have cilantro, parsley,basil two kinds, chives,and fresh spinach. I have it right out side of my back door so all I have to do is step out for fresh herbs to cook with. My husband has a bigger garden with all kinds of veggies in it. But the herb garden is mine to take care of. Spring is my favorite time of year, because it is the beginning of new

growth. And it refreshes me. To day I woke up with a migraine. I told myself I refuse to let it get me down and in bed. I took my migraine medicine and continued with my day. It went away!!! I refused to have another headache. Although to combat it, I have been drinking lots of fresh water to make sure that my system is cleared out. Love Janet Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Janet, How are you doing these days, getting closer to re-treat? I miss seeing your posts.. Hugs, Sheena Janet <doc_jade > wrote: >> Please be patient with the email for a couple of days. is doing some changes and yes, there is a Santa. A email Santa. LOL> Seems that any email is being sent to the groups 3 times. I know that this one will be sent 3 time. Delete 2 and read one.> LOL> Just thought I would let you know.> Love> Janet> > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile>We're aware of the duplicate message bug that has been affecting groups today and are working to resolve the issue (a side effect of this bug is that some messages are also being delayed). We have actually pushed two

fixes already, but we are aware that some groups are still experiencing the problem and that more needs to be done to fully resolve the issue. There is, however, one silver lining to this bug. It was the result of our latest system updates intended to improve email delivery speeds. So once the bugs are resolved, we should see a significant reduction in the time it takes to deliver messages to members.We will update this blog entry as soon as we have more definitive information on the status of this issue.Thank you and our apologies for any inconvenience caused by the duplicate messages.The Team Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

I LOVE it!!!!! SOOO good for you Janet. I feel like that. I give a little to the disease and to the tx, but I'm in control, not HepC.

Sharon

Re: Re: Janet

Sheena,

To tell you the truth, and this is whole truth and nothing but the truth.

LOL

Often I am so fatigued that I don't know if I can stand up. But I heard my husband on the phone talking to our home insurance person. They had asked about my health as they knew that I went through treatment and it had not worked. Well he told them that I was so fatigued and that I slept alot, and so forth. You could hear the saddness in his voice. I could tell that there was a change in our relationship, he stopped inviting me to things at his work because he knew that I would not feel up to it.

It got me to thinking, am I going to let this disease dictate how I live my life? (This was before I started my job that I recently quit.) and I decided I might die trying but I am going to give it all the gusto I can.

I sometimes feel like I just can't do it. My mind is telling me that. But the other part of my mind that is so stubborn says "Shut baby, and get out there and do it". And you know it works. I have stopped saying I can't do it. I just plan and do what I want to do. I might not be the fastest in the block. But I get it done. Or as Larry the Cable guy would say. Get er done!!!

I refuse to let a stupid disease take over my life. I am Janet hear me roar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love

JanetSheena <mom4possums2002@...> wrote:

Hi Janet.

I have been working on the Spring thing, as well,

though not to your degree, glad you feel good

enough to do all of that, it can only help!

Spring is also my most favorite season, just awesome..

Take care of you..

Hugs,

Sheena

Janet <doc_jade > wrote:

Hi Sheena,

I am doing pretty good. I am waiting for a appt with a GI doctor in Lawton, before I start treatment again. I have been pretty busy here at home, doing my spring cleaning. Bought a steam cleaner for carpets and furniture so I am getting ready to do them tommorow plus my matteress on the beds.

I like to do that about once a year to get all the boggers out of the furniture and the matteresses.

I know I am obsessive about clean. But heck you should see my computer desk. It looks like a tornado hit it. I planted my herb garden today, soon I will have cilantro, parsley,basil two kinds, chives,and fresh spinach. I have it right out side of my back door so all I have to do is step out for fresh herbs to cook with. My husband has a bigger garden with all kinds of veggies in it. But the herb garden is mine to take care of.

Spring is my favorite time of year, because it is the beginning of new growth. And it refreshes me.

To day I woke up with a migraine. I told myself I refuse to let it get me down and in bed. I took my migraine medicine and continued with my day. It went away!!! I refused to have another headache.

Although to combat it, I have been drinking lots of fresh water to make sure that my system is cleared out.

Love

Janet

Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote:

Janet,

How are you doing these days, getting closer to re-treat?

I miss seeing your posts..

Hugs,

Sheena

Janet <doc_jade > wrote:

>> Please be patient with the email for a couple of days. is doing some changes and yes, there is a Santa. A email Santa. LOL> Seems that any email is being sent to the groups 3 times. I know that this one will be sent 3 time. Delete 2 and read one.> LOL> Just thought I would let you know.> Love> Janet> > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile>We're aware of the duplicate message bug that has been affecting groups today and are working to resolve the issue (a side effect of this bug is that some messages are also being delayed). We have actually pushed two fixes already, but we are aware that some groups are still experiencing the problem and that more needs to be done to fully resolve the issue. There is, however, one silver lining to this bug. It was the result of our latest system updates intended to improve email delivery speeds. So once the bugs are resolved, we should see a significant reduction in the time it takes to deliver messages to members.We will update this blog entry as soon as we have more definitive information on the status of this issue.Thank you and our apologies for any inconvenience caused by the duplicate messages.The Team

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

Janet, You are such a trooper! I love reading your positive e-mails, you, GO, girl! Many Hugs, Sheena Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: Sheena, To tell you the truth, and this is whole truth and nothing but the truth. LOL Often I am so fatigued that I don't know if I can stand up. But I heard my husband on the phone talking to our home insurance person. They had asked about my health as they knew that I went through treatment and it had not worked. Well he told them that I was so fatigued and that I slept alot, and so forth. You could hear the saddness in his voice. I could tell that there was a change in our relationship, he stopped inviting me to things at his work because he knew that I would not feel up to it. It got me to thinking, am I going to let this disease dictate how I live my life? (This was before I started my job that I recently quit.) and I decided I

might die trying but I am going to give it all the gusto I can. I sometimes feel like I just can't do it. My mind is telling me that. But the other part of my mind that is so stubborn says "Shut baby, and get out there and do it". And you know it works. I have stopped saying I can't do it. I just plan and do what I want to do. I might not be the fastest in the block. But I get it done. Or as Larry the Cable guy would say. Get er done!!! I refuse to let a stupid disease take over my life. I am Janet hear me roar!!!!!!!!!!!! Love JanetSheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Hi Janet. I have been working on the Spring

thing, as well, though not to your degree, glad you feel good enough to do all of that, it can only help! Spring is also my most favorite season, just awesome.. Take care of you.. Hugs, Sheena Janet <doc_jade > wrote: Hi Sheena, I am doing pretty good. I am waiting for a appt with a GI doctor in Lawton, before I start treatment again. I have been pretty busy here at home, doing my spring cleaning. Bought a steam cleaner for carpets and

furniture so I am getting ready to do them tommorow plus my matteress on the beds. I like to do that about once a year to get all the boggers out of the furniture and the matteresses. I know I am obsessive about clean. But heck you should see my computer desk. It looks like a tornado hit it. I planted my herb garden today, soon I will have cilantro, parsley,basil two kinds, chives,and fresh spinach. I have it right out side of my back door so all I have to do is step out for fresh herbs to cook with. My husband has a bigger garden with all kinds of veggies in it. But the herb garden is mine to take care of. Spring is my favorite time of year, because it is the beginning of new growth. And it refreshes me. To day I woke up with a migraine. I told myself I refuse to let it get me down and in bed. I took my migraine medicine and continued with my

day. It went away!!! I refused to have another headache. Although to combat it, I have been drinking lots of fresh water to make sure that my system is cleared out. Love Janet Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: Janet, How are you doing these days, getting closer to re-treat? I miss seeing your posts.. Hugs, Sheena Janet <doc_jade > wrote: >> Please be patient with the email for a couple of days. is doing some changes and yes, there is a Santa. A email Santa. LOL> Seems that any email is being sent to the groups 3 times. I know that this one will be sent 3 time. Delete 2 and read one.> LOL> Just thought I would let you know.> Love> Janet> > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile>We're aware of the duplicate message bug that has been affecting groups today and are working to resolve the issue (a side effect of this bug is that some messages are also being delayed). We have actually pushed two fixes already, but we are aware that some groups are still experiencing the problem and that more needs to be

done to fully resolve the issue. There is, however, one silver lining to this bug. It was the result of our latest system updates intended to improve email delivery speeds. So once the bugs are resolved, we should see a significant reduction in the time it takes to deliver messages to members.We will update this blog entry as soon as we have more definitive information on the status of this issue.Thank you and our apologies for any inconvenience caused by the duplicate messages.The Team Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Well

said, my dear.

Love,

/De

Re:

Two of us are

now in heaven...

Hi,

Thank you Del for sharing

the devastating news of Star and Allan's passing. Of course, my heart goes out

to Star and her family/friends, and to Allan's family/friends -- and to

this very unique support group!!. This close family of - this amazing

network - of friends, family, caregivers and hepatitis C affected people - we

are all grieving. I do believe this amazing support group helps us all

through every day - and whatever travail that day may bring. This day, it

was not good. So we grieve together.

MIchael recently submitted one of my

writings and beliefs about life and faith: I will expound by stating God

is not a respecter of persons. He loves us all equally and knows our days

and our end; before we do. Sometimes that is hard for us to understand as

humans; but I believe it to be true. He knows when - any one of us - has had

too much to bear in their life - in their body - and he actually with grace

takes some when it seems to be too soon, when in truth - he knows

what we all can endure; and he takes those precious lives at the time he feels

will end their suffering.

That does mean it does not

hurt for us - and all - left behind; that they are gone. But he knows

best. It also - does not help alleviate our own fears of our futures; but again

- he knows best.

With that said, don't give up; we

all must hang in there and that it is the right thing to do.

He did not say give up; he just knows when our time is up

and it serves us best to move beyond. BUT, for all of us here on this earth

walking, suffering, caring, praying, giving all we have every day to save our

own lives or those whom we love; God also has great promises for us to

hold onto. I could cite hundreds of promises of God, but the bottom

line is he would love for all of us to put our trust in him in good

times and bad, and have faith that - even if we are only holding onto

a seed of faith - that will be honored and we will all be taken care of.

Today is almost over, tomorrow is a

new day! We must all take that new day given to us - and continue to do

exactly what we are doing - daily caring, supporting, teaching, loving and

holding each others hearts together - as we all face life and its

uncertaintaties - Together!

With great love and respect,

Janet

Guest guest

My daughter is going to Bob University. I live on the coast of NC in and it is about a 9-hour drive one way. I drove out yesterday, spent the night in a motel, picked her up this morning and drove home today. I have to take her back on Monday. I'm really tired but don't have any back pain. I am waiting to see if a fibromyalgia flare will kick in though. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to head back on Monday night and stop somewhere near Charlotte, stay in Greenville overnight, or go down to Atlanta and visit my husband a few days. I want to see how wiped out I am this weekend and then make a decision. I might want a couple of days to rest before returning home next week. If I stay in Greenville or visit my husband in Atlanta maybe we can meet up somewhere.

Peggy

[ ] Visit w/Dr. Hey Surgery Scheduled> > > > > > My visit with Dr. Hey was beyond my expectations and well worth > the > > travel. I knew within 10 min. I didn't need to look any further > for > > MY surgeon. He explained what he could do for me with such > excitement > > that you could really tell he loves what he does. He suggested > pretty > > much the exact same revision as the other Dr. but he would do > > anterior and posterior the same day. YEA! > > > > Since I have been fighting my pain for over 10 years and feel I > have > > done my research (even though I only discovered flatback about 3 > > months ago) I'm ready for a better quality of life so I have > > scheduled my surgery for 11/20/07. > > > > The surgery will be: Anterior L4-S1 instrumentation fusion with > ALIF > > & posterior T3-iliac wing instrumentation fusion with -> > > osteotomies in the thoracic area and L4 and L5 - > > osteotomies with laminectomies and removal of both Harrington > rods.> > > > My 2 Harrington rods are currently from T10-L4 but since I have > > developed an 83 degree Kyphosis above my rods my new hardware > will > > begin at T3, which will be a big change for me. > > > > Peggy-I told Dr. Hey I knew you from this board and you gave him > a > > wonderful recommendation. He really appreciated your vote of > > confidence and had great things to say about how you were doing. > > > > Thank you all for taking the time to read my post and I'm sure I > will > > have some questions as I prepare for my upcoming surgery.> > Debbie J.> >>

Guest guest

This is my third try sending you a message. I don't know why my messages don't go through sometimes.

I just can't believe what you have been through. I can't believe that you had the c dif for so long. It is interesting that we both had surgery, then c dif, then these kinds of problems. I do belive that whatever I have came from the mites somehow.

I'm glad your dr. is believing you and prescribing medications to help now.

I've never heard of some of these. I have taken ambien in the past and it is great. I never slept which is also part of fibromyalgia. This really helped me to get straightened around and rest is so very important.

I will definitely pray for you and everyone else for an end to this devestation.

Bless you,

Lou

Guest guest

when macey trialed off for the first time in 98' she was off 10 weeks because of

being septic. they decided she wouldn't make it the whole way and vaccinated,

tested and started her back all in the same month. we weren't looking to see if

the levels were still there, we were looking to see if there was any function.

she failed miserably and went back on for another 18 months. By this time she

was 4 and they decided to do the final " transient " trial. She failed that also

but was clinically stable so we kept her off. She started infusions back at 6

years old due to levels that were so low they were dangerous. Plus by then her

father had been diagnosed and she had several markers of CVID that showed us

this was probably here to stay (I always say " probably " because miracles do

happen).

Patients should be off for a minimum of 3 months before revaccination. then go

to the doctor, draw pre-titers, vacinate, and wait 4 weeks (to allow time for

the body to build active antibodies). then return to the doctor and draw

post-titers. The pre-titers should have been preserved correctly by the doctors

office or lab and sent with the post titers so that the lab can run them

together.

Ursula Holleman

mom to (16) and Macey (13)

www.caringbridge.org/visit/maceyholleman

Guest guest

Hi Janet,

Comments interspersed.

S S

Pam,

I don't think you are an idiot! I think that we are all stuck in this big maze

called autism and we are trying to find the way out the best way we can for our

kids and our own sanity. My son will be 5 yo the 15th and I'm watching him

running around, crossing his eyes and grinding his teeth, very hyper and very

OCD ...the worst I have ever seen him.

*What's his diet like? What's your yeast protocol? What supplements is he on?

Have you done a hair test and applied counting rules? What did it show? Is he

on enzymes? Epsom salt baths? Anything happen recently that you think

contributed to his current issues?

I'm trying to reach out to people on this list but no one will even comment.

Sometimes it pisses me off to be on this list because of that...a simple I DON " T

KNOW but Good Luck would be good enough but I can't even get that.

*Most of us who don't know the answer to someone's questions don't comment

because we figure someone else who has a helpful response will reply and don't

want to clutter up the very busy list. It also makes a big difference what's in

the subject line. I get digest so I scan the subject lines to see which

interest me or which I might be able to provide useful response to and skip the

others. Vague subject lines like " help " or " question " often don't grab my

attention. Also if you respond to someone else but take the discussion in a new

direction it help to change the subject line.

Most of us are here for guidance, looking for answers and support for the sake

of our children. The doctors don't know so we look to each other and try

different things that worked for one another. I agree with the AC protocol and I

will be continuing it soon.

*Glad to hear it.

We don't need to bash one another but support and encourage one another..

That's what I think. Janet

------------------------------------------------------------

Criminal Lawyers - Click here.

Criminal Lawyer

http://tagline.excite.com/c?cp=S8yiwJBDE6UVqYiSkfugewAAKZRr_2tbQBaG-3loGUsiTeHAA\

AYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiFr47hUc=