>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

>

Guest guest

Girl, if I got any better they would have to give me a pill to slow me down.(wait they do give me a pill to slow me down. LOL) I am feeling terrific!! I tell you I have a renewed sense of life. And I ain't manic when I say this. LOL Last Monday was my last shot, Finished the riba on Friday. But I was getting more and more enegry as th e week went along. By Sunday, I was like this is cool. Monday, I had things to do, and girl let me tell you, Hee I spent the day, multi-tasking. Laundry,washing,folding,putting up, dishes(I had a sink full because Sunday was movie marathon with the kiddos at my house. We had fun watching movies, eating snacks, dirty dishes abound. LOL). Working on the computer, talking on the phone, and last but not least finished a blanket that I was making and started another one. Now this is the Janet I remember. Super Janet!!!! I have always been a whirlwind of activity and when the Hep C hit me hard, I became a different person, couch potatoe, sleeping all the time, depressed etc. Now I am once again Super Janet able to leap high piles of laundry, talk on the phone,sew with my right hand, wash dishes with my left. LOL I am so happy, and it only gets better from here on out. I am loving life!! Thanks for asking Annita. Love ya, Janetsodapop_4you <sodapop_4you@...> wrote: Janet just wanted to know how you are feeling since you have finished treatment?It took me awhile to feel better as I had many other things going on..I am finally there wish quick recovery for

youAnnita I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon

Guest guest

Yeah Janet,, er,, or super janet!! hehe Im so glad you are feeing better,, treatment is so hard! love you mejanet <doc_jade@...> wrote: Girl, if I got any better they would have to give me a pill to slow me down.(wait they do give me a pill to slow me down. LOL) I am feeling terrific!! I tell you I have a renewed sense of life. And I ain't manic when I say this. LOL Last Monday was my last shot, Finished the riba on Friday. But I was getting more and more enegry as th e week went along. By Sunday, I was like this is cool. Monday, I had things to do, and girl let me tell you, Hee I spent the day, multi-tasking. Laundry,washing,folding,putting up, dishes(I had a sink full because Sunday was movie marathon with the kiddos at my house. We had fun

watching movies, eating snacks, dirty dishes abound. LOL). Working on the computer, talking on the phone, and last but not least finished a blanket that I was making and started another one. Now this is the Janet I remember. Super Janet!!!! I have always been a whirlwind of activity and when the Hep C hit me hard, I became a different person, couch potatoe, sleeping all the time, depressed etc. Now I am once again Super Janet able to leap high piles of laundry, talk on the phone,sew with my right hand, wash dishes with my left. LOL I am so happy, and it only gets better from here on out. I am loving life!! Thanks for asking Annita. Love ya, Janetsodapop_4you <sodapop_4you@...> wrote:

Janet just wanted to know how you are feeling since you have finished treatment?It took me awhile to feel better as I had many other things going on..I am finally there wish quick recovery for youAnnita I am a rock, I am island...and a rock feels no pain, and a island never cries...- Simon Jackie

Guest guest

Like this?

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body...but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, WOW! What a ride!"...Eddie Hinman

Guest guest

Awesome Tubs,, havent seen you in a long time ,, how ya been? jaxTubs46@... wrote: Like this? "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body...but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, WOW! What a ride!"...Eddie HinmanJackie

Guest guest

Hi, Janet,

I find that if the dry and store cycle has just ended (8 hours) my

processor will be warm, but not at all crackly. I knd of like the feeling,

especially in winter! LOL

:o) Jackie

Guest guest

its your fault its all your fault,and thats it your the reason the vols had a loseing season last year,its your fault we got no snow in 4 years,its also your fault that the price of gas is so high its alol your fault. shew i feel much better t5hanks hu n __________________________________________________

Guest guest

its your fault its all your fault,and thats it your the reason the vols had a loseing season last year,its your fault we got no snow in 4 years,its also your fault that the price of gas is so high its alol your fault. shew i feel much better t5hanks hu n __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Awww Tim, I am so glad you feel better now. Hee Hee Love JanetHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: its your fault its all your fault,and thats it your the reason the vols had a loseing season last year,its your fault we got no snow in 4 years,its also your fault that the price of gas is so high its alol your fault. shew i feel much better t5hanks hu n __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Janet, I just read about your trip and new dx. I've had so much email, I've just skimmed. I'm so sorry to hear your news. You are one of the strongest and most practical people I've known. I know about drs and rns not looking at the real pic and am sooo sorry you missed it. Having said that, I believe you will make the best of it and get into the best shape you can be in. You just will. Meantime, you have my respect and support, for what it means. Sharon

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Dear Sharon, Girl you know me, I don't let nuttin get me down. I am using this to my advantage. I am working out, taking walks, watching my diet. LOSING weight! and just doing all the things that I need to do for me to be the best me possible. I tell you this. I can guarantee that in 8 months I will be in a size 6 and be diet controlled, hee hee. I just have that type of attitude. I don't let stuff like health issues stop me. I just find a way that I can work it all out. Plus I intend to live to be 110 and leave a good lookin' corpse!! Of course at a 110 some plastic surgery might be involved. But heck, what does it cost. Money?? I laugh at that, cause I am leaving the kids no inheirtance!! Love JanetSharon Crosby

<blubirdxoxo@...> wrote: Janet, I just read about your trip and new dx. I've had so much email, I've just skimmed. I'm so sorry to hear your news. You are one of the strongest and most practical people I've known. I know about drs and rns not looking at the real pic and am sooo sorry you missed it. Having said that, I believe you will make the best of it and get into the best shape you can be in. You just will. Meantime, you have my respect and support, for what it

means. Sharon Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

Sorry for reading this but I just couldnt help it , LOLOLOLOL I should adopt your attitude and spend it all before I go also , lmao

Re: Janet

Dear Sharon,

Girl you know me, I don't let nuttin get me down. I am using this to my advantage. I am working out, taking walks, watching my diet. LOSING weight!

and just doing all the things that I need to do for me to be the best me possible. I tell you this. I can guarantee that in 8 months I will be in a size 6 and be diet controlled, hee hee. I just have that type of attitude. I don't let stuff like health issues stop me. I just find a way that I can work it all out.

Plus I intend to live to be 110 and leave a good lookin' corpse!!

Of course at a 110 some plastic surgery might be involved. But heck, what does it cost. Money?? I laugh at that, cause I am leaving the kids no inheirtance!!

Love

JanetSharon Crosby <blubirdxoxo > wrote:

Janet, I just read about your trip and new dx. I've had so much email, I've just skimmed. I'm so sorry to hear your news. You are one of the strongest and most practical people I've known. I know about drs and rns not looking at the real pic and am sooo sorry you missed it.

Having said that, I believe you will make the best of it and get into the best shape you can be in. You just will. Meantime, you have my respect and support, for what it means.

Sharon

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

Yeah, if you could patent the formula, you'd have aaaallll the money you need for plastic surgery. ha ha Take care. Sharonelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Sorry for reading this but I just couldnt help it , LOLOLOLOL I should adopt your attitude and spend it all before I go also , lmao Re: Janet Dear Sharon, Girl you know me, I don't let nuttin get me down. I am using this to my advantage. I am working out, taking walks, watching my diet. LOSING weight! and just doing all the things that I need to do for me to be the best me possible. I tell you this. I can guarantee that in 8 months I will be in a size 6 and be diet controlled, hee hee. I just have that type of attitude. I don't let stuff like health issues stop me. I just find a way that I can work it all out. Plus I intend to live to be 110 and leave a good lookin' corpse!! Of course at a 110 some plastic surgery might be involved. But heck, what does it cost. Money?? I laugh at that, cause I am leaving the kids no inheirtance!! Love JanetSharon Crosby <blubirdxoxo > wrote: Janet, I just read about your trip and new dx. I've had so much email, I've just skimmed. I'm so sorry to hear your news. You are one of the strongest and most practical people I've known. I know about drs and rns not looking at the real pic and am sooo sorry you missed it. Having said that, I believe you will make the best of it and get into the best shape you can be in. You just

will. Meantime, you have my respect and support, for what it means. Sharon Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

YES,, YOu should be seen at least once a month with labs drawn each month too,, your doc sounds very negligent hon,, find a new one,,, If you would post the city you live in, we might have others who can recommend a different doc for ya,, <linda68082@...> wrote: Hi Janet,I'm with you, Janet. I'm tough, but I don't think I'm as tough as my doctor thinks I should be. Yesterday was the most emotional I've been since beginning treatment, all at the hands of this doctor. This

morning I woke up feeling better inside, but vowing never to see my doctor again. Can you or anybody out there tell me what the norm is for a doctor seeing his or her patient while in treatment? Last week, I saw my doctor and he told me he didn't need to see me for five months (March '07). Everyone I've talked with including the hepatitis C nurse tell me that I should be seen at a minimum of once per month. Anybody?> Thanks everybody for your support and encouragement. This afternoon > after having totally lost it with the Hep C nurse at my doctor's > office, my doctor called me shortly therafter. I told him that I > needed a few weeks of down time to take care of me, and not have to > worry about my job. Just me taking care of me ... walking the dog, > making some food for me, taking good napes, something I don't have > the luxury of doing. I asked him if one has to work while on > treatment, since he told his nurse that perhaps I should go off >

treatment if unable to work. He sidestepped the issue. I then > asked him what does he do with patients who have a spouse, and don't > work ... He said that he would be concerned because too much > sleeping can lead to blood clots in the legs, for instance. At that > point, I had reached my limit, and began crying. His response was > that perhaps it was depression rather than the side-effects of the > medication that was causing my exhaustion. I know what depression > is, and although YES I am a bit depressed because of the treatment, > that is not why I am exhausted. Told him I would take care of > taking time off on my own without his help ... and that's when I > believe he mentioned depression. He will be sending me a letter for > my employer. Meanwhile, I'm looking for another doctor. The man > must think I plan on sitting at home eating bon-bon's all day ... >

and I'm feeling guilty for even considering taking any time off of > work. If I were a man, I bed he wouldn't have pulled the depression > thing ... can you tell I'm angry? > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile>Jackie

Guest guest

YES,, YOu should be seen at least once a month with labs drawn each month too,, your doc sounds very negligent hon,, find a new one,,, If you would post the city you live in, we might have others who can recommend a different doc for ya,, <linda68082@...> wrote: Hi Janet,I'm with you, Janet. I'm tough, but I don't think I'm as tough as my doctor thinks I should be. Yesterday was the most emotional I've been since beginning treatment, all at the hands of this doctor. This

morning I woke up feeling better inside, but vowing never to see my doctor again. Can you or anybody out there tell me what the norm is for a doctor seeing his or her patient while in treatment? Last week, I saw my doctor and he told me he didn't need to see me for five months (March '07). Everyone I've talked with including the hepatitis C nurse tell me that I should be seen at a minimum of once per month. Anybody?> Thanks everybody for your support and encouragement. This afternoon > after having totally lost it with the Hep C nurse at my doctor's > office, my doctor called me shortly therafter. I told him that I > needed a few weeks of down time to take care of me, and not have to > worry about my job. Just me taking care of me ... walking the dog, > making some food for me, taking good napes, something I don't have > the luxury of doing. I asked him if one has to work while on > treatment, since he told his nurse that perhaps I should go off >

treatment if unable to work. He sidestepped the issue. I then > asked him what does he do with patients who have a spouse, and don't > work ... He said that he would be concerned because too much > sleeping can lead to blood clots in the legs, for instance. At that > point, I had reached my limit, and began crying. His response was > that perhaps it was depression rather than the side-effects of the > medication that was causing my exhaustion. I know what depression > is, and although YES I am a bit depressed because of the treatment, > that is not why I am exhausted. Told him I would take care of > taking time off on my own without his help ... and that's when I > believe he mentioned depression. He will be sending me a letter for > my employer. Meanwhile, I'm looking for another doctor. The man > must think I plan on sitting at home eating bon-bon's all day ... >

and I'm feeling guilty for even considering taking any time off of > work. If I were a man, I bed he wouldn't have pulled the depression > thing ... can you tell I'm angry? > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile>Jackie

Guest guest

In a message dated 10/12/2006 1:23:36 AM Central Daylight Time, burchedl@... writes:

My husband's doc didn't see him the entire time he was on treatment. At the beginning he set up a schedule of bloodwork but we never heard from him about any of the results. We did make an appt and go in once when was feeling over whelmed about his side effects and if it was all normal and he listened to , basically said "yep, that's all supposed to happen" . End of appointment. Reading the posts on this group makes me realize we have the short end of the stick with medical help where we live and that there is a lot of variety out there on doctors and how they treat this disease.

Oh yeah when I told my doc I needed to have a scope done on my throat, and that I was constipated, and that I had Gerd, he was more than happy to write scripts and set up procedures..but pain pills..God forbid I may be able to not handle any pain for tx...geri

Guest guest

I saw my doctor once a month. Look honey you don't have to put up with this. Find a new doctor tell him what has been going on with you. Love Janet <linda68082@...> wrote: Hi Janet,I'm with you, Janet. I'm tough, but I don't think I'm as tough as my doctor thinks I should be. Yesterday was the most emotional I've been since beginning treatment, all at the hands of this

doctor. This morning I woke up feeling better inside, but vowing never to see my doctor again. Can you or anybody out there tell me what the norm is for a doctor seeing his or her patient while in treatment? Last week, I saw my doctor and he told me he didn't need to see me for five months (March '07). Everyone I've talked with including the hepatitis C nurse tell me that I should be seen at a minimum of once per month. Anybody?> Thanks everybody for your support and encouragement. This afternoon > after having totally lost it with the Hep C nurse at my doctor's > office, my doctor called me shortly therafter. I told him that I > needed a few weeks of down time to take care of me, and not have to > worry about my job. Just me taking care of me ... walking the dog, > making some food for me, taking good napes, something I don't have > the luxury of doing. I asked him if one has to work while on > treatment, since he told his nurse that perhaps I should go

off > treatment if unable to work. He sidestepped the issue. I then > asked him what does he do with patients who have a spouse, and don't > work ... He said that he would be concerned because too much > sleeping can lead to blood clots in the legs, for instance. At that > point, I had reached my limit, and began crying. His response was > that perhaps it was depression rather than the side-effects of the > medication that was causing my exhaustion. I know what depression > is, and although YES I am a bit depressed because of the treatment, > that is not why I am exhausted. Told him I would take care of > taking time off on my own without his help ... and that's when I > believe he mentioned depression. He will be sending me a letter for > my employer. Meanwhile, I'm looking for another doctor. The man > must think I plan on sitting at home eating bon-bon's all day

.... > and I'm feeling guilty for even considering taking any time off of > work. If I were a man, I bed he wouldn't have pulled the depression > thing ... can you tell I'm angry? > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile>Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

I agree with Jackie. Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: YES,, YOu should be seen at least once a month with labs drawn each month too,, your doc sounds very negligent hon,, find a new one,,, If you would post the city you live in, we might have others who can recommend a different doc for ya,, <linda68082 > wrote: Hi Janet,I'm with you, Janet. I'm tough, but I don't think I'm as tough as my doctor thinks I should be. Yesterday was the most emotional I've been since beginning treatment, all at the hands of this doctor. This morning I woke up feeling better inside, but vowing never to see my doctor again. Can you or anybody out there tell me what the norm is for a doctor seeing his or her patient while in treatment? Last week, I saw my doctor and he told me he didn't need to see me for five months (March '07). Everyone I've talked with including the hepatitis C nurse tell me that I should be seen at a minimum of once per month. Anybody?> Thanks everybody for your support and encouragement. This afternoon > after having totally lost it with the Hep C nurse at my doctor's > office, my doctor called me shortly therafter. I told him that I > needed a few weeks of down time to take care of me, and not

have to > worry about my job. Just me taking care of me ... walking the dog, > making some food for me, taking good napes, something I don't have > the luxury of doing. I asked him if one has to work while on > treatment, since he told his nurse that perhaps I should go off > treatment if unable to work. He sidestepped the issue. I then > asked him what does he do with patients who have a spouse, and don't > work ... He said that he would be concerned because too much > sleeping can lead to blood clots in the legs, for instance. At that > point, I had reached my limit, and began crying. His response was > that perhaps it was depression rather than the side-effects of the > medication that was causing my exhaustion. I know what depression > is, and although YES I am a bit depressed because of the treatment, > that is not why I am exhausted. Told him I would take care

of > taking time off on my own without his help ... and that's when I > believe he mentioned depression. He will be sending me a letter for > my employer. Meanwhile, I'm looking for another doctor. The man > must think I plan on sitting at home eating bon-bon's all day ... > and I'm feeling guilty for even considering taking any time off of > work. If I were a man, I bed he wouldn't have pulled the depression > thing ... can you tell I'm angry? > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile>Jackie Take the ordinary things

of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

Thank you Janet,, I knew you would! Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: I agree with Jackie. Love JanetJackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: YES,, YOu should be seen at least once a month with labs drawn each month too,, your doc sounds very negligent hon,, find a new one,,,

If you would post the city you live in, we might have others who can recommend a different doc for ya,, <linda68082 > wrote: Hi Janet,I'm with you, Janet. I'm tough, but I don't think I'm as tough as my doctor thinks I should be. Yesterday was the most emotional I've been since beginning treatment, all at the hands of this doctor. This morning I woke up feeling better inside, but vowing never to see my doctor again. Can you or anybody out there tell me what the norm is for a doctor seeing his or her patient while in treatment? Last week, I saw my doctor and he told me he didn't need to see me for five months (March '07). Everyone I've talked with including the hepatitis C nurse tell me that I should be seen at a minimum of once per month.

Anybody?> Thanks everybody for your support and encouragement. This

afternoon > after having totally lost it with the Hep C nurse at my doctor's > office, my doctor called me shortly therafter. I told him that I > needed a few weeks of down time to take care of me, and not have to > worry about my job. Just me taking care of me ... walking the dog, > making some food for me, taking good napes, something I don't have > the luxury of doing. I asked him if one has to work while on > treatment, since he told his nurse that perhaps I should go off > treatment if unable to work. He sidestepped the issue. I then > asked him what does he do with patients who have a spouse, and don't > work ... He said that he would be concerned because too much > sleeping can lead to blood clots in the legs, for instance. At that > point, I had reached my limit, and began crying. His response was > that perhaps it was depression rather than the side-effects of

the > medication that was causing my exhaustion. I know what depression > is, and although YES I am a bit depressed because of the treatment, > that is not why I am exhausted. Told him I would take care of > taking time off on my own without his help ... and that's when I > believe he mentioned depression. He will be sending me a letter for > my employer. Meanwhile, I'm looking for another doctor. The man > must think I plan on sitting at home eating bon-bon's all day ... > and I'm feeling guilty for even considering taking any time off of > work. If I were a man, I bed he wouldn't have pulled the depression > thing ... can you tell I'm angry? > > > > > > > Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile>Jackie Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile Jackie

Guest guest

GERI,,,, I STILL say you have a right to pain control,,, I DONT know of any docs who wont give you pain meds unless you have a history of addiction to them... but even that,, you DESERVE to NOT have pain on this treatment! I would NOT stand still for this! I just would NOT!us4heavenbound@... wrote: In a message dated 10/12/2006 1:23:36 AM Central Daylight Time, burchedl writes: My husband's doc didn't see him the entire time he was on treatment. At the beginning he set up a schedule of bloodwork but we never heard from him about any of the results. We did make an appt and go in once when was feeling over whelmed about his side effects and if it was all normal and he listened to , basically said "yep, that's all supposed to happen" . End of appointment. Reading the posts on this group makes me realize we have the short end of the stick with medical help where we live and that there is a lot of variety out there on doctors and how they treat this disease. Oh yeah when I told my doc I needed to have a scope done on my throat, and that I was constipated, and that I had Gerd, he was more than happy to write scripts and set up procedures..but pain pills..God forbid I may be able to not handle any pain for

tx...geri Jackie

Guest guest

Janet,

My family also went to the " fun day " in Salina. My 12 yr old daughter has poly

JRA and congenital heart defects and Scoliosis. I know what you mean when you

say you are about to " lose it " because I am in the same boat!! It is so hard to

deal with all the different problems at the same time. Sometimes you just do not

know WHICH doctor to call!! Please feel free to email me directly at

rebpick1artist@... if you ever need to talk.---

ztaimw <nsigns@...> wrote:

Janet-hold on, you'll get thru this! Feel free to e-mail thru this

site to me directly, or post here, these ladies are a wonderful

encouragement. I'm going to try you through direct e-mail also.

Hang in there,

Tracey & Madi

> > >

> > > is on Celebrex and Plaquinel. I don't know if either of

> them

> > can

> > > affect the liver or anything else. I guess I need to get back

on

> > line and look at

> > > that.

> > >

> > > Veri

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Janet,

I had watched to see if you would post on this site after Salina. You had seemed

to be the most likely one of all the parents we met there that would join us.

You will benefit so much from all the support you get from the people here.

Mostly we have mom's but there are also some dad's out there that post as well.

Welcome aboard. I assume that you are still living in Udall. Who do you take

to see for his Rheumy. I was thinking you see Lindsley but am not sure.

Jaye saw her this past Friday in Wichita and we were not impressed with

her at all this visit. I am sorry to hear that is not doing well right

now.

Veri & Jaye 12 poly

Re: JANET

Janet,

My family also went to the " fun day " in Salina. My 12 yr old daughter has poly

JRA and congenital heart defects and Scoliosis. I know what you mean when you

say you are about to " lose it " because I am in the same boat!! It is so hard to

deal with all the different problems at the same time. Sometimes you just do not

know WHICH doctor to call!! Please feel free to email me directly at

rebpick1artist@... if you ever need to talk.---

ztaimw <nsigns@...> wrote:

Janet-hold on, you'll get thru this! Feel free to e-mail thru this

site to me directly, or post here, these ladies are a wonderful

encouragement. I'm going to try you through direct e-mail also.

Hang in there,

Tracey & Madi

> > >

> > > is on Celebrex and Plaquinel. I don't know if either of

> them

> > can

> > > affect the liver or anything else. I guess I need to get back

on

> > line and look at

> > > that.

> > >

> > > Veri

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Sure hoping all of your positive soon rubs off on me. I well know that is half the battle.. Hugs, Sheena Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: I felt the same way. Call me psychic or whatever but I just felt that way too. Love JanetJackie

on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena, this is fantastic! and I felt in my gut when you told us about the mass that it was NOT cancer,, remember, I said it was probably a hemangioma!!! whoo hoo for our side!Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I held out for 10 days, but finally picked up a copy today. Much to my happy surprise it didn't seem nearly as awful as it might have been.. Grade1, Stage 1, inflamation predominately involving the portal areas with minimal spillage into the lobules, no bridging,

minimal fatty change, no cirrhosis!. I hope that buys me some time. I want to treat, but as I'm a Geneotype 1, I had hoped they might have something with a bit shorter treatment sometime soon.. They are still calling the mass (my GI doctor recently said in a letter I didn't even have a mass) a "probable" hemangioma. I see him again on the 6th. (Second visit since September).. The Radiologist said the mass should be re-checked the end of February due to the Hep C and my family history, we'll see... It grew some from Novermber to December, he said if it grows again it needs to come out and then be biopsied.. Sheena Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Jackie Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Sure hoping all of your positive soon rubs off on me. I well know that is half the battle.. Hugs, Sheena Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: I felt the same way. Call me psychic or whatever but I just felt that way too. Love JanetJackie

on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena, this is fantastic! and I felt in my gut when you told us about the mass that it was NOT cancer,, remember, I said it was probably a hemangioma!!! whoo hoo for our side!Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I held out for 10 days, but finally picked up a copy today. Much to my happy surprise it didn't seem nearly as awful as it might have been.. Grade1, Stage 1, inflamation predominately involving the portal areas with minimal spillage into the lobules, no bridging,

minimal fatty change, no cirrhosis!. I hope that buys me some time. I want to treat, but as I'm a Geneotype 1, I had hoped they might have something with a bit shorter treatment sometime soon.. They are still calling the mass (my GI doctor recently said in a letter I didn't even have a mass) a "probable" hemangioma. I see him again on the 6th. (Second visit since September).. The Radiologist said the mass should be re-checked the end of February due to the Hep C and my family history, we'll see... It grew some from Novermber to December, he said if it grows again it needs to come out and then be biopsied.. Sheena Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Jackie Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Janet, I am so very sorry that you have to treat again. You really are very brave. Do you have any ideas to share with the List on why you came out of remission? I so don't understand why this happens.. Love and Prayers, Sheena Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: No Tim you are not a wuss, Let me tell you this. Although I went through treatment twice, cleared the last time, but the virus came back soon after I finished treatment. That being said. I, at first told my husband that I was not going to treat again. I just didn't want to go through another 48 weeks of treatment. I could only put up a brave front for so long. I think it was disappointment because I didn't reach SVR. I went through a Kuhbler-Ross sort of thinking. LOL I didn't even tell you guys that I had the virus back again. I just ignored it. Then I had to tell you because I thought it just wasn't right not to

share. But after talking to my family doctor, I realized that my doctor was right. I had a lot to do treatment for. I am 53 Tim. I have a 11 year old daughter who I adore. I also have grown children, who would sorely miss me if I was gone. I have to live long enough to raise my daughter (the 11 year old) She wants me to be there when she graduates, when she attends Medical school. And when she becomes a doctor. You see I have a lifetime that needs me in it. To not treat is not a option for me. I must treat again. Only this time, I intend to work through treatment. My job is not that hard. Although it does have long hours. I have talked with my co-workers, my manager. And they stand by me, in my decision to treat. My family stands by me. Remember they have went through this twice with me. They were there when I

couldn't get off the couch without help. (sore muscles, tired muscles.) My husband was there when I ran a high temp after I took a shot, he rubbed my back, gave me thera-flu!! My youngest daughters job was to be my cuddle bunny on shot night. Her little warm body snuggle up against just kept the side effects away. I do think my family's positive natures made treatment not so bad for me. After a while on treatment, I actually began to feel better. I actually got into better health than I have been in a long time. I just felt better. The next time I treat, honey I am going to be in the best shape possible for a 53 year old woman. I am working out right now to exercise my muscles. I am walking, I am running, (not too much running as it hurts my knees, he he but I run-walk. ) I am watching what I eat so that I can lose some weight before treatment. It works better if you are not overweight. I am

training for treatment. Tim, I don't look forward to treating again. But I will. Because it is the right thing to do for me, and my family. Love JanetHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: ive been to 2 gi docs,yuk if i treat ill go with my family doc.#1 hes a Christian.he has that real glow about him. #2 i trust him.#3 he told me he knew nothing about hep c really. he reads on it now and i share info with him its not a wam bam thank you maam.he spends 15 to 30 minutes with me.we talk health god and honesty.he told me if he had 2b 80% or better he would do it.i trust him and know i will take a honest christian doctor over a good or avg. gi doc anyday.i got him so far pretty up to date. oh yea hes

the doc whos assit, called to tell me i had cleared the virus and a week later he called back and said it was a mistake. i dunno about you but i will take my family doc when i treat.he has called my gi doc to get a list of yearly labs to order and exchange info i results. to start treating.my doc says 24. i showed the 12 week deal,but he sides with jackie.if i stop at 12 he said because u cant do no more 0r 18 thats fine then just pray and wait.im not telling anyone im treating cept here. funny i let everyone know that i have it.but im ashamed of the fact im treating it makes me cry as i type this. why is that? am i just that big a wus? <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I do NOT trust my GI, he recently sent me a

letter saying there was NO mass.. You would trust a doctor that lies to you? If I could change doctors, I would, but I am stuck.. I will feel better if they watch it for a bit.. I see him again on the 6th.. Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Well Sheena, they will watch it closely for a bit and then IF it grows, I would imagine that they would go in and resect it.. but as long as its not giving you any trouble, and since that surgery is a big one, why not just watch it for a bit,, Im sure your doc is watching you closely,, I just know that if it were me, I'd want it out,, but you DO have to trust your doc,, Sheena

<mom4possums2002 > wrote: Thanks, Jax and Janet, I have much hope, but my father died from liver cancer, so I tend to be a bit more cautious.. They said they couldn't biopsy the mass unless, or until it was actually removed.. Sheena Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sheena, this is fantastic! and I felt in my gut when you told us about the mass that it was NOT cancer,, remember, I said it was probably a hemangioma!!! whoo hoo for our side!Sheena <mom4possums2002 > wrote: I held out for 10 days, but finally picked up a copy today. Much to my happy surprise it didn't seem nearly as awful as it might have been.. Grade1, Stage 1, inflamation predominately involving the portal areas with minimal spillage into the lobules, no bridging, minimal fatty change, no cirrhosis!. I hope that buys me some time. I want to treat, but as I'm a Geneotype 1, I had hoped they might have something with a bit shorter treatment sometime soon.. They are still calling the mass (my GI doctor

recently said in a letter I didn't even have a mass) a "probable" hemangioma. I see him again on the 6th. (Second visit since September).. The Radiologist said the mass should be re-checked the end of February due to the Hep C and my family history, we'll see... It grew some from Novermber to December, he said if it grows again it needs to come out and then be biopsied.. Sheena Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center. Jackie Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. Jackie Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.