RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sorry about all the trouble you had to go through, but it is sure good to hear from you. I have missed talking with you.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: I bet I did go get my damn cig the very next day..I went home on the 3rd day and I had to get my butt right back in within 36 hours with a high fever due to infection...Thought they would have to go back in..OH NOOOOOOO..I told them to give me meds and send me home..They said NO I could die the infection was so bad..Stayed on meds by IV for 64 hours before it finally leveled right..I stayed another 4 damn days..I was fussin and cussin let me tell you..I did hold my head up and apoilogige though..They said I wasn't that bad..I got to smoke about 4 times a day..Had to walk down stairs with the old IV but I did it..Now you know I was desperate..Mt Dr said she wished I didn't smoke..I told her she better hope I get to so she can put up with me..Just wanted all of you to know I am finally home and have missed all of you guys.I am still pretty sore..The infection kicked my butt though..I'll be in touch tomorrow maybe..I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

We love you too..... I am so glad your finally on the mend.... Hugs Fluffy.... Re: [ ] (no subject) I bet I did go get my damn cig the very next day..I went home on the 3rd day and I had to get my butt right back in within 36 hours with a high fever due to infection...Thought they would have to go back in..OH NOOOOOOO..I told them to give me meds and send me home..They said NO I could die the infection was so bad..Stayed on meds by IV for 64 hours before it finally leveled right..I stayed another 4 damn days..I was fussin and cussin let me tell you..I did hold my head up and apoilogige though..They said I wasn't that bad..I got to smoke about 4 times a day..Had to walk down stairs with the old IV but I did it..Now you know I was desperate..Mt Dr said she wished I didn't smoke..I told her she better hope I get to so she can put up with me..Just wanted all of you to know I am finally home and have missed all of you guys.I am still pretty sore..The infection kicked my butt though..I'll be in touch tomorrow maybe..I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

Glad your back. Just sorry you had such a rough time.

Sharon

--- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> I bet I did go get my damn cig the very next day..I

> went home on the 3rd day

> and I had to get my butt right back in within 36

> hours with a high fever due

> to infection...Thought they would have to go back

> in..OH NOOOOOOO..I told

> them to give me meds and send me home..They said NO

> I could die the infection

> was so bad..Stayed on meds by IV for 64 hours before

> it finally leveled

> right..I stayed another 4 damn days..I was fussin

> and cussin let me tell

> you..I did hold my head up and apoilogige

> though..They said I wasn't that

> bad..I got to smoke about 4 times a day..Had to walk

> down stairs with the old

> IV but I did it..Now you know I was desperate..Mt Dr

> said she wished I didn't

> smoke..I told her she better hope I get to so she

> can put up with me..Just

> wanted all of you to know I am finally home and have

> missed all of you guys.I

> am still pretty sore..The infection kicked my butt

> though..I'll be in touch

> tomorrow maybe..I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

>

Guest guest

Well the day is looking up already. Jan's back! Take care of yourself now, so you don' t have to go back, you've probably worn their tolerance level down... :) Welcome back! Hope your feeling well and have a swift recovery. -dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote: I bet I did go get my damn cig the very next day..I went home on the 3rd day and I had to get my butt right back in within 36 hours with a high fever due to infection...Thought they would have to go back in..OH NOOOOOOO..I told them to give me meds and send me home..They said NO I could die the infection was so bad..Stayed on meds by IV for 64 hours before it finally leveled right..I stayed another 4 damn days..I was fussin and cussin let me tell you..I did hold my head up and apoilogige though..They said I wasn't that bad..I got to smoke about 4 times a day..Had to walk down stairs with the old IV but I did it..Now you know I was desperate..Mt Dr said she wished I didn't smoke..I told her she better hope I get to so she can put up with me..Just wanted all of you to know I am finally home and have missed all of you guys.I am still pretty sore..The infection kicked my butt though..I'll be in touch tomorrow maybe..I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

Thanks dz...Feeling pretty good today but have an awful pain in my neck..No it isn't Floyd he went to work..LOL..Don't know what happened to it..Out of my muscle relaxers and need them sooooooo bad today...

Guest guest

Hi Jan, sure glad you are feeling better today. Besides being tired "what elses is NEW, I am tired 99% of the time" I am doing pretty good today.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Thanks dz...Feeling pretty good today but have an awful pain in my neck..No it isn't Floyd he went to work..LOL..Don't know what happened to it..Out of my muscle relaxers and need them sooooooo bad today...

Guest guest

Good to be hearing from you again. I hope you start feeling better. I am praying for a quick recovery. -dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Thanks dz...Feeling pretty good today but have an awful pain in my neck..No it isn't Floyd he went to work..LOL..Don't know what happened to it..Out of my muscle relaxers and need them sooooooo bad today...

Guest guest

Welcome back-Cajun Queen- you were missed by all of us!!!!! You'll get over the soreness before long-- I know it'll seem like forever tho<g>

arlene

Re: [ ] (no subject)

I bet I did go get my damn cig the very next day..I went home on the 3rd day and I had to get my butt right back in within 36 hours with a high fever due to infection...Thought they would have to go back in..OH NOOOOOOO..I told them to give me meds and send me home..They said NO I could die the infection was so bad..Stayed on meds by IV for 64 hours before it finally leveled right..I stayed another 4 damn days..I was fussin and cussin let me tell you..I did hold my head up and apoilogige though..They said I wasn't that bad..I got to smoke about 4 times a day..Had to walk down stairs with the old IV but I did it..Now you know I was desperate..Mt Dr said she wished I didn't smoke..I told her she better hope I get to so she can put up with me..Just wanted all of you to know I am finally home and have missed all of you guys.I am still pretty sore..The infection kicked my butt though..I'll be in touch tomorrow maybe..I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

Morning Terry..I am a little sore today but hey I'm getting back to my old self sooner than most thought I would..The infection is what kicked my butt..It really had me..I had asked the Dr to let me go home and she said sure I can but you may die if I do..Well needless to say I stayed in for 4 days..Ok if I said all this before ya know what to blame it on!!!!! Damn CRS..My neck feels better today..They called in y muscle relaxers and that helped alot..I know that problem is due to my disc degenerative disease but the relaxers sure made me not care it hurt..hahahahaha..

Guest guest

ARLENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIce to see ya girl..I have missed everyone....I', doing lots better today but still sore quite a bit..I'm not gonna push it and beleive me that's hard for me to do..I am not one to just sit around and bark orders..I'd rather do things myself...Hey though I'm making progress now..when I can get up and go pee without needing help out of bed I am on my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

I haven't been home since Sunday..... I have had a few health

problems...... I am getting some clothes and going back where I

was....... Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and let you know I am

thinking of you all....... I have to delete all my messages....Too many

to read. If I missed anything important someone will fill me in when I

get back..... Love to all!

Angel Hugs,

Diane

May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Take care Diane and we hope to hear from you soon. -dz-

diane214@... wrote: Hi everyone, I haven't been home since Sunday..... I have had a few healthproblems...... I am getting some clothes and going back where Iwas....... Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and let you know I amthinking of you all....... I have to delete all my messages....Too manyto read. If I missed anything important someone will fill me in when Iget back..... Love to all! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

What were you doing out in the shed? Cutting a switch for Floyd? :) -dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Morning everyone..How are ya?? I am not too good today..I was doing some things in the shed the other day and started moving things around and I guess I shouldn't have...I have been pretty sore every since..I woke up this morning with a chest cold too..Now a chest cold makes me mad..Hurts when ya cough and can't smoke like ya want..Before anyone says anything I know I shouldn't but I do..Can't like I want too right now though..How was everyone's weekend?? I hope you all enjoyed it..I just wanted to say GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

Guest guest

Got to admit the tummy is sore with all the coughing today..It is just sore completely anyway..Seems even when my shirt rubs on it that it aggrevates the hell out of me..Guess the feeling is coming back..Damn cough and sore throat!!

Guest guest

Good morning ..... I am here and too late as usual. I see I am going to have to come down and keep and eye on you. You know better than to be thinking you know more than the doctor. Who I know told you that you don't heal really heal from this surgery for 6-9 months . That on the outside things look like they are healing but you have to heal totally inside as well. Things will not heal right unless you decided to let them. Now stop with the shed cleaning. tsk tsk..... and I perish to thing what other passive activities you may have been involved with. Did you run a marathon just for kicks? (Imagine my eyes rolling back in head as we speak ) As for the chest cold... keep an eye on that between the cough and what that can do to the incision that has not healed internally yet. And a sore chest.... tsk tsk.... My My My I can see my work is not complete with Jan....Shes a fiesty one.... Fluffy.... [ ] (no subject) Morning everyone..How are ya?? I am not too good today..I was doing some things in the shed the other day and started moving things around and I guess I shouldn't have...I have been pretty sore every since..I woke up this morning with a chest cold too..Now a chest cold makes me mad..Hurts when ya cough and can't smoke like ya want..Before anyone says anything I know I shouldn't but I do..Can't like I want too right now though..How was everyone's weekend?? I hope you all enjoyed it..I just wanted to say GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

Guest guest

There is a period where its just over sensitive and I think your right the feeling comes back. Re: [ ] (no subject) Got to admit the tummy is sore with all the coughing today..It is just sore completely anyway..Seems even when my shirt rubs on it that it aggrevates the hell out of me..Guess the feeling is coming back..Damn cough and sore throat!!

Guest guest

Yeah, that really bugged me when I smoked. I get

really tired of this chronic cough from the meds but

at least it's not the stabbing pain you get with a

chest cold. I'm still not going to suck the heads(of

crawfish) Love the tails but the consistency of the

heads bothers me a bit. Hope your feeling better soon.

I can't say much about you over doing it because I

always push my limits. Take care of yourself.

Sharon

> Morning everyone..How are ya?? I am not too good

> today..I was doing some

> things in the shed the other day and started moving

> things around and I guess

> I shouldn't have...I have been pretty sore every

> since..I woke up this

> morning with a chest cold too..Now a chest cold

> makes me mad..Hurts when ya

> cough and can't smoke like ya want..Before anyone

> says anything I know I

> shouldn't but I do..Can't like I want too right now

> though..How was

> everyone's weekend?? I hope you all enjoyed it..I

> just wanted to say GOOD

> MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

>

Guest guest

Miss Fluffy I did just call the Dr office and they said there was no one to answer my questions until after 2:00 pm..So I'll have to wait too..I know the left side of my belly is swollen though and alot of discomfort..I know there will be some discomfort but even if a shirt rubs against my belly it is aggrevating..I am still spotting (sorry guys) too..That should have stopped by now shouldn't it?? All I know is I am uncomfortable as all hell righ tnow..I want my old self back!!!

Guest guest

I get alot of peace and quiet till 3:30 in the afternoon then it all breaks loose..Daughter is home...hubby is home..kids out of town are calling..I"m trying to cook and deal with it all..Wish I had 2 more arms..4 more ears..and a bigger back for all the complaining!!!

Guest guest

Debbie your Dr will know what to put you on..He'll try something and if it doesn't seem to work he'll change it...I am on Paxil...I can't tell if it works due to the fact I just had my surgery and don't even think my hormones are strong enough for me right now so it's hard to tell..Debbie tell us a little more about yourself..I am 43 and a mother of 4 and a granny of 3 precious angels..Been living in Louisiana all my life..Love this group because if it wasn't for everyone in here I don't know what I would have done with myself..I found them just when I needed them most of all..They are my blessing...

Guest guest

My my my! What to do with you! I am sure one of the precations they told you .... especially since you had such a nasty infection was low grade fever call the doctor. Most especially with increased pain swelling or tenderness in the area. The coughing sure could aggravate things as well. It takes 6 good months to try to heal things completely internally. Will you do me a favor.. please call the doctor. [ ] (no subject) Hey everyone..I been feeling pretty bad the past couple of days..Been running a temp from 99.8-100.4 since MOnday afternoon..Spent all day in bed yesterday..I feel a little better today..So far no temp but where my incision is it sure is sore..Maybe all that coughing made it that way..Don't know if I got a bug or maybe the infection is coming back.Sure hope it's a bug instead..Has anyone heard from Diane??? I hope she's ok...I sure will be glad when I can honestly say I feel good...I'm so tired of feeling this way..Seems like i'd be doing better don't yall think?? I know my resistance is low right now but GEE WIZ I'm tired of this crap...Get in touch when yall can...

Guest guest

Ms Cajun Queen... he he he please return the call to the doctors office after 2pm. I am not liking the sounds of this any better than you are liking how you are feeling. The incision itself will remain sensitive to varying degrees for actually a while depending on how it healed. But the tenderness swelling and temp is really a concern. Yes that should have stopped by now I am relatively sure of that. However each case may be different. All I know is I am really concerned for you most especially the fever when we know you had an infection that tried its best to get ya!! I am awaiting news and reports from the doctor. Miss Fluffy in the back row waiting for Jan to feel better. Re: [ ] (no subject) Miss Fluffy I did just call the Dr office and they said there was no one to answer my questions until after 2:00 pm..So I'll have to wait too..I know the left side of my belly is swollen though and alot of discomfort..I know there will be some discomfort but even if a shirt rubs against my belly it is aggrevating..I am still spotting (sorry guys) too..That should have stopped by now shouldn't it?? All I know is I am uncomfortable as all hell righ tnow..I want my old self back!!!

Guest guest

I've got 4 teenage kids and a husband at home and I

WISH I could be alone. My husband is absolutely

fantastic, but while the kids are once in a while

helpful, they are still kids. There is something to be

said for peace and quiet.

Sharon

> Hey giglebutt what is your real name if you don't

> mind my asking??? Where are

> you from..I am Jan from Louisiana...I hope you are

> getting your questions