RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terry and Susy!! Happy Anniversary... Happy Birthday Again Diane!!! Re: [ ] (no subject) That was supposed to be Happy Birthday --Diane!!!!! ACE wrote: Jan---You forgot Terry & Susy's annivarsary--same day as Diane's birthday<g>!!!! But thanks for reminding me!!! arlene Happy ahead of schedule Birthday-DIANE Happy Anniversary to Terry & Susy!!!!!! Jannewilms42@... wrote: Diane Happy Birthday ahead of time..I may forget at that time so I'm sending warm wishes now to ya!!!

Guest guest

Jan I enjoyed the race except for my driver not doing well.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Terry it's race day!!!!!!!!! I'm anxious to see this one too!!!!!!

Guest guest

Jan thank you for letting us know. I was getting worried about her.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: I just wanted to let yal know I heard Diane is down with her back and is bedridden at the time..Hopefully she'll be on soon..I know I miss her but I wanted to let everyone know what was going on with her..

Guest guest

How about Cajun Lady. -dz-

--- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> Good morning everyone..How was everyone's

> weekend..Mine was very hectic..I

> hope you all had a pleasant one..Ok so now it's time

> to wake up and send some

> messages..Ok we'll start calling dz " Buff " ...

> " Fluffy " ..Diane

> " Shorty " ..Terry " Raceguy " ..Arlene " Annie

> Oakley " ..Dennis " Lumberjack " ..Pick

> one for me..I can't think of one..For those I forgot

> please send me your

> names and I " ll make one for you too...Maybe that way

> I'll remember

> everyone....LOL...Got CRS bad today...LOL..It must

> be Monday!!!!! If I can't

> even remember who won the Winston Cup race yesterday

> I am having a bad time

> with my memory!!! LOL..

>

Guest guest

Ok fluffy it is...... Re: [ ] (no subject) How about Cajun Lady. -dz---- Jannewilms42@... wrote:> Good morning everyone..How was everyone's> weekend..Mine was very hectic..I > hope you all had a pleasant one..Ok so now it's time> to wake up and send some > messages..Ok we'll start calling dz "Buff"...> "Fluffy" ..Diane > "Shorty"..Terry "Raceguy"..Arlene "Annie> Oakley"..Dennis "Lumberjack"..Pick > one for me..I can't think of one..For those I forgot> please send me your > names and I"ll make one for you too...Maybe that way> I'll remember > everyone....LOL...Got CRS bad today...LOL..It must> be Monday!!!!! If I can't > even remember who won the Winston Cup race yesterday> I am having a bad time > with my memory!!! LOL..> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

How it going? My bunnies are all out now.. Whew.... what a job... LOL "Fluffy" [ ] (no subject) Good morning everyone..How was everyone's weekend..Mine was very hectic..I hope you all had a pleasant one..Ok so now it's time to wake up and send some messages..Ok we'll start calling dz "Buff"... "Fluffy" ..Diane "Shorty"..Terry "Raceguy"..Arlene "Annie Oakley"..Dennis "Lumberjack"..Pick one for me..I can't think of one..For those I forgot please send me your names and I"ll make one for you too...Maybe that way I'll remember everyone....LOL...Got CRS bad today...LOL..It must be Monday!!!!! If I can't even remember who won the Winston Cup race yesterday I am having a bad time with my memory!!! LOL..

Guest guest

I have always said, anyone can call me anything they want. As long as they call me in time for dinner. I know that's old, but after all most of us in here are over 40.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Good morning everyone..How was everyone's weekend..Mine was very hectic..I hope you all had a pleasant one..Ok so now it's time to wake up and send some messages..Ok we'll start calling dz "Buff"... "Fluffy" ..Diane "Shorty"..Terry "Raceguy"..Arlene "Annie Oakley"..Dennis "Lumberjack"..Pick one for me..I can't think of one..For those I forgot please send me your names and I"ll make one for you too...Maybe that way I'll remember everyone....LOL...Got CRS bad today...LOL..It must be Monday!!!!! If I can't even remember who won the Winston Cup race yesterday I am having a bad time with my memory!!! LOL..

Guest guest

It's Thursday morning. I am starting to get mail.

Some of yours from Tuesday and Wednesday is coming in

now. Boy, they've really fixed . I hope you get

this someday. I hope everyone is feeling OK.

Sharon

--- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> I'm gettin yours and Terry's but no one else's..

>

Guest guest

Re: [ ] (no subject) Hi Sharon at least we are hearing from you......Terry..and dz too!! Hope things pick up soon...I miss everyone..I still haven't gotten all of em yet..

Guest guest

Hope can make it thru this weekend or it'll be 3rd weekend in a row to

have mailings disrupted or sent via the moon

arlene

Sharon Zeis wrote:

> It's Thursday morning. I am starting to get mail.

> Some of yours from Tuesday and Wednesday is coming in

> now. Boy, they've really fixed . I hope you get

> this someday. I hope everyone is feeling OK.

> Sharon

> --- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> > I'm gettin yours and Terry's but no one else's..

> >

>

> __________________________________________________

>