RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A gazillion times over I wish it were me than my son. In a perfect world no one would have to fight this battle. And yes I do care... Re: [ ] (no subject) I'm not sure what would be worse, having hepc orhaving a child with it. Personally I'd probably ratherhave it myself. Sharon--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:>> , you have showed you care for everyone in> this group daily & we love you for it.> Terry> WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote: I> suppose you are right. Although it is my son that> has the Hep C. I can't know how you feel. I do care> though. ----- Original Message -----From:> diane214@...: Thursday, March 28, 2002> 9:06 AMTo:> @...: Re:> [ ] (no subject) ,> We all share a bond that no one else feels unless> they have the Hep C> themselves...... That is why we need to share our> feelings...... I am> glad to have all of you.... I forgot to say Hi to> !!!! Hi> ROBERT... ;o>> Angel Hugs,> Diane>> May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope,> Peace & Unity>>>>>>

Guest guest

Oh not to worry I won't take offense of anykind. The Fluffy old Shoe.. ; ) Re: [ ] (no subject) Oh , I didn't mean anything by what I wrote.... Please don't thinkthat.... As a Mother you are learning how we feel and more so how toapproach your son when it comes to the Hep C..... And in turn you arelearning from all of us.... I feel the same way..... As Mothers we hateto see our children go thru any type of sickness.... We would gladlytake it on, but sometimes we can't do that no matter how hard wetry..... You are as much a part of us as a old shoe.... After all weare hiding in the back row..... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Good cause I didn't mean it the way it came out..... I do remember

now that it is your son with Hep C..... I got Jans CRS today!!!! I have

been praying for our girl all day..... She is probably just coming

around and asking, no telling them to feed her. LOL......

Angel Hugs,

Diane

May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

If it has to be me or Susy or one of the kids. I am glad it's me do battle with the dragon. I would not like seeing them going through this.

Terry

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I'm not sure what would be worse, having hepc orhaving a child with it. Personally I'd probably ratherhave it myself.Sharon--- Terry Long wrote:> > , you have showed you care for everyone in> this group daily & we love you for it.> Terry> WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote: I> suppose you are right. Although it is my son that> has the Hep C. I can't know how you feel. I do care> though. ----- Original Message -----From:> diane214@...: Thursday, March 28, 2002> 9:06 AMTo:> @...: Re:> [ ] (no subject) ,> We all share a bond that no one else feels unless> they have the Hep C> themselves...... That is why we need to share our> feelings...... I am> glad to have all of you.... I forgot to say Hi to> !!!! Hi> ROBERT... ;o> > Angel Hugs,> Diane> > May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope,> Peace & Unity > > > > > >

Guest guest

Terry,

You are a good guy!!!!! Do you wear a white hat????? ;o Not many men

would want to carry this burden.....

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

She has probably swung her feeties over edge of the bed by now. I'd sure feel better if somehow we just knew for sure not just by faith that she was ok and getting a sip of broth anyhow. Hugs Re: [ ] (no subject) Good cause I didn't mean it the way it came out..... I do remembernow that it is your son with Hep C..... I got Jans CRS today!!!! I havebeen praying for our girl all day..... She is probably just comingaround and asking, no telling them to feed her. LOL...... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

I know what you mean .... I wish there was a way we could find out.

We don't even know what hospital she is in.... I am going to see if I

can find her number and call to see if anyone is there to let us

know....... I'll be back if I hear anything......

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

What I've noticed is that we're all really good people.

DH

Re: [ ] (no subject)

I only hope I can be there for you as well when you need me..Thankyou again...

Guest guest

That does sound like Jan. Then tomorrow afternoon she will be saying GET ME OUT OF HERE. But she had better stay for a few days.

Terry

diane214@... wrote: Good cause I didn't mean it the way it came out..... I do remembernow that it is your son with Hep C..... I got Jans CRS today!!!! I havebeen praying for our girl all day..... She is probably just comingaround and asking, no telling them to feed her. LOL...... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Diane I do have a western hat I wear from time to time but it is Black. Nice guys can wear black to.

Terry

diane214@... wrote: Terry, You are a good guy!!!!! Do you wear a white hat????? ;o Not many menwould want to carry this burden..... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Bad things do happen to good people. But we are all fighters. The dragon didn't know the fighters he picked on in here.

Terry

Dennis <dhuber@...> wrote:

DH

Guest guest

I was that way when I was on treatment. I do withdraw when I don't feel well. Part of that was due to depression which went away, thank God, after I stopped treatment.

Dennis

Guest guest

I suppose we all would. I figure I'm 48, I've made my peace with God. I have enough life insurance to pay for our house and put my son through college, so hey, I'm expendable... -dz-

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I'm not sure what would be worse, having hepc orhaving a child with it. Personally I'd probably ratherhave it myself.Sharon--- Terry Long wrote:> > , you have showed you care for everyone in> this group daily & we love you for it.> Terry> WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote: I> suppose you are right. Although it is my son that> has the Hep C. I can't know how you feel. I do care> though. ----- Original Message -----From:> diane214@...: Thursday, March 28, 2002> 9:06 AMTo:> @...: Re:> [ ] (no subject) ,> We all share a bond that no one else feels unless> they have the Hep C> themselves...... That is why we need to share our> feelings...... I am> glad to have all of you.... I forgot to say Hi to> !!!! Hi> ROBERT... ;o> > Angel Hugs,> Diane> > May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope,> Peace & Unity > > > > > >

Guest guest

I'm sure she's screaming for crawdad's, coffee and a cigarette by now! -dz-

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

She has probably swung her feeties over edge of the bed by now. I'd sure

feel better if somehow we just knew for sure not just by faith that she was ok

and getting a sip of broth anyhow. Hugs

Good cause I didn't mean it the way it came out..... I do remembernow that it is your son with Hep C..... I got Jans CRS today!!!! I havebeen praying for our all day..... She is probably just comingaround and asking, no telling them to feed her. LOL...... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

I don't think you'll get any argument there. The only gram I've seen in here has come from outside the group, from an unnamed source... :) -dz-

Dennis <dhuber@...> wrote:

DH

Guest guest

Terry....... Do you line dance in that black hat? ;o Just

kidding!!!!!!

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Guest guest

I have two left feet & Susy say's that my singing is so BAD! That even singing in the shower.

Terry

diane214@... wrote: Terry....... Do you line dance in that black hat? ;o Justkidding!!!!!! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

No one is expendable. Not one. Re: [ ] (no subject) I suppose we all would. I figure I'm 48, I've made my peace with God. I have enough life insurance to pay for our house and put my son through college, so hey, I'm expendable... -dz- Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I'm not sure what would be worse, having hepc orhaving a child with it. Personally I'd probably ratherhave it myself.Sharon--- Terry Long wrote:> > , you have showed you care for everyone in> this group daily & we love you for it.> Terry> WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote: I> suppose you are right. Although it is my son that> has the Hep C. I can't know how you feel. I do care> though. ----- Original Message -----From:> diane214@...: Thursday, March 28, 2002> 9:06 AMTo:> @...: Re:> [ ] (no subject) ,> We all share a bond that no one else feels unless> they have the Hep C> themselves...... That is why we need to share our> feelings...... I am> glad to have all of you.... I forgot to say Hi to> !!!! Hi> ROBERT... ;o> > Angel Hugs,> Diane> > May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope,> Peace & Unity > > > > > >

Guest guest

The cigarette yes and maybe just a sip of a nice cup of coffee I bet you anything they won't assist her in that cigarette though. They dont sympathize much with that. LOL karen Re: [ ] (no subject) Good cause I didn't mean it the way it came out..... I do remembernow that it is your son with Hep C..... I got Jans CRS today!!!! I havebeen praying for our all day..... She is probably just comingaround and asking, no telling them to feed her. LOL...... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

No they sure don't. I feel for the smokers. I smoked for many years and I know how hard it is to stop. Nowadays you can't smoke anywhere. It's good for our young people that they don't get started on that habit, but kind of tough on those that have been smoking for so many years. Heck I remember you could even smoke in jail. (I found that out on a research project) -dz-

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

The cigarette yes and maybe just a sip of a nice cup of coffee

I bet you anything they won't assist her in that cigarette though.

They dont sympathize much with that. LOL karen

Good cause I didn't mean it the way it came out..... I do remembernow that it is your son with Hep C..... I got Jans CRS today!!!! I havebeen praying for our all day..... She is probably just comingaround and asking, no telling them to feed her. LOL...... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

The no spin zone covered a story on this mother that has now been banned from smoking in her own home. The father who has the custody of the child won that right before a judge to say if she smokes in her home at any time it absorbs to the carpet the walls etc. So she cannot smoke in her home whether the child is there or not cause the 12 -13 year old child says smoking stinks. Well civil liberties are violated all over the place with this. I don't smoke that is my right my husband smokes that is his right. He has the right to smoke in his own home in the den. There was a time I smoked but honest it really does not bother me. Re: [ ] (no subject) Good cause I didn't mean it the way it came out..... I do remembernow that it is your son with Hep C..... I got Jans CRS today!!!! I havebeen praying for our all day..... She is probably just comingaround and asking, no telling them to feed her. LOL...... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

It really wasn't that bad most of the time.

dz thanks..Yep tomorrow is the day..As far as having support on the home front he is puting up a good show now but wait till my hormones start going nuts!! Then that'll be a different story!!

Guest guest

he he he don't admit to that or you will ruin it for men everywhere... LOL karen Re: [ ] (no subject) dz thanks..Yep tomorrow is the day..As far as having support on the home front he is puting up a good show now but wait till my hormones start going nuts!! Then that'll be a different story!!

Guest guest

I bet I did go get my damn cig the very next day..I went home on the 3rd day and I had to get my butt right back in within 36 hours with a high fever due to infection...Thought they would have to go back in..OH NOOOOOOO..I told them to give me meds and send me home..They said NO I could die the infection was so bad..Stayed on meds by IV for 64 hours before it finally leveled right..I stayed another 4 damn days..I was fussin and cussin let me tell you..I did hold my head up and apoilogige though..They said I wasn't that bad..I got to smoke about 4 times a day..Had to walk down stairs with the old IV but I did it..Now you know I was desperate..Mt Dr said she wished I didn't smoke..I told her she better hope I get to so she can put up with me..Just wanted all of you to know I am finally home and have missed all of you guys.I am still pretty sore..The infection kicked my butt though..I'll be in touch tomorrow maybe..I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!