RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I guess they have, I have over 100 messages from over the weekend. I'm going to try to plow through them today.. -dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Good morning everyone..Sorry I didn't get on this weekend but I decided to take advantage of the pretty weather and get out as much as I could before my surgery and I can't for a while..It is kinda warm today..I have to get my car window fixed today but I'll be on again sometimes today..HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO to everyone..Sure have missed everyone sooooo much..Looks like got it together again don't they..Yall get in touch soon ok???

Guest guest

dz thanks..Yep tomorrow is the day..As far as having support on the home front he is puting up a good show now but wait till my hormones start going nuts!! Then that'll be a different story!!

Guest guest

I'm glad to hear you're managing well. It sounds like you're getting support on the home front too, which is SO important. That will help you to a speedy recovery. You go in tomorrow? I'll be praying real hard for you and the doctor's (to guide their hands, they're on their own when they have to deal with a y cajun) -dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote: I just want to say good morning and also to say thankyou all for being so supportive of me..You have helped me to stay calm and not get nervous and have answered any questions I have had especially you ..I want you all to know i"ll be going under with a smile thinking of all of you..I"ll miss everyone too..I'll be on and off today though..You'll have me till the end of my day hopefully..I gotta yack as much as I can till I have to quit..LOL..All I ask is you say a prayer for the hosp. staff as I feel they may need it..LOL..No all joking aside I'll try my best not to hard time them..It is my hubby they have to worry about..He is one that asks 50 questions and wants this and that done..I'm a queen next to him..He does have his moments of showing concern..Most of the time he's showing his ass but he does have his good moments..LOL.

Guest guest

I am like your hubby. When my dad was in the

hospital, my mom would go visit a few hours. I was

there all day raising hell about his treatment.

Usually the staff was good and he would never

complain, but for those prices I expect people to be

taken care of. I also want to know why, how, and when.

They let him have 7 heart attacks in 3 days before

doing surgery. They called them " episodes " . I just

know they had to stop and if they did it to shut me

up, fine. So if your husband needs any help making

sure they take care of you, let me know. They'll end

up taking you from recovery to your car.

Sharon

Guest guest

And you will be in my prayers and I will be right here to help you through all of it every step of the way. This is one thing I have done..... been there and done that lived it for a very long time now. I am here for ya. [ ] (no subject) I just want to say good morning and also to say thankyou all for being so supportive of me..You have helped me to stay calm and not get nervous and have answered any questions I have had especially you ..I want you all to know i"ll be going under with a smile thinking of all of you..I"ll miss everyone too..I'll be on and off today though..You'll have me till the end of my day hopefully..I gotta yack as much as I can till I have to quit..LOL..All I ask is you say a prayer for the hosp. staff as I feel they may need it..LOL..No all joking aside I'll try my best not to hard time them..It is my hubby they have to worry about..He is one that asks 50 questions and wants this and that done..I'm a queen next to him..He does have his moments of showing concern..Most of the time he's showing his ass but he does have his good moments..LOL.

Guest guest

Yes... poor guy anyhow. LOL Karne Re: [ ] (no subject) dz thanks..Yep tomorrow is the day..As far as having support on the home front he is puting up a good show now but wait till my hormones start going nuts!! Then that'll be a different story!!

Guest guest

Oh but you are everyday I wake up and there you are when I was so scared I could have just lost it you were there. When I worry you are reassuring We are friends.... who says cyber friends are not real friends then they just don't know. ~ Fluffy Re: [ ] (no subject) I only hope I can be there for you as well when you need me..Thankyou again...

Guest guest

I have become as close in my hart with the friends I have made in this group as my other friends & closer then some so called freinds

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

Oh but you are everyday I wake up and there you are when I was so scared

I could have just lost it you were there. When I worry you are reassuring

We are friends.... who says cyber friends are not real friends then they just don't know.

~ Fluffy

Re: [ ] (no subject)

I only hope I can be there for you as well when you need me..Thankyou again...

Guest guest

I do care for you all in a very real way. I felt lost without you all Many times this evening I have stopped to ask my higher power in my own way to be with our Jan tomorrow.. and all who are responsible for her care. I agree about the closer than some so called friends I have felt abandoned by a couple of my friends who would rather think somehow I must have not been an adequate mother or my son wouldn't have HepC. I think they are ignorant and not worth my time now. Hugs Re: [ ] (no subject) I only hope I can be there for you as well when you need me..Thankyou again...

Guest guest

People who blame things that happen to us or our family on the things we do make me sick.

Terry

I do care for you all in a very real way. I felt lost without you all

Many times this evening I have stopped to ask my higher power in my

own way to be with our Jan tomorrow.. and all who are responsible for her

care. I agree about the closer than some so called friends

I have felt abandoned by a couple of my friends who would rather

think somehow I must have not been an adequate mother or my son

wouldn't have HepC. I think they are ignorant and not worth my time now.

Hugs

Guest guest

Jan

When my wife went through that time in life I called it her Super dingbat time. It was quite a challenge for me.

dz thanks..Yep tomorrow is the day..As far as having support on the home front he is puting up a good show now but wait till my hormones start going nuts!! Then that'll be a different story!!

Guest guest

I found it interesting that while coming from all different walks of life and different parts of the country how much we seem to find in common with each other, obviously the hcv is the first thing, but there is so much more. -dz-

Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

I have become as close in my hart with the friends I have made in this group as my other friends & closer then some so called freinds Terry WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

Oh but you are everyday I wake up and there you are when I was so scared

I could have just lost it you were there. When I worry you are reassuring

We are friends.... who says cyber friends are not real friends then they just don't know.

~ Fluffy

Guest guest

There are always going to be people like that. Instead of pulling themselves up, they'd rather knock others down to help their own self-esteem. It is disheartening though. -dz-

Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

People who blame things that happen to us or our family on the things we do make me sick. Terry WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

I do care for you all in a very real way. I felt lost without you all

Many times this evening I have stopped to ask my higher power in my

own way to be with our Jan tomorrow.. and all who are responsible for her

care. I agree about the closer than some so called friends

I have felt abandoned by a couple of my friends who would rather

think somehow I must have not been an adequate mother or my son

wouldn't have HepC. I think they are ignorant and not worth my time now.

Hugs

Guest guest

you felt challenged? I wish you and BIll could sit down to talk HA! What stories could be shared. I have a rateable head injury from an injury. Plus that... you wouldn't believe what that poor mans been through. LOL Re: [ ] (no subject) dz thanks..Yep tomorrow is the day..As far as having support on the home front he is puting up a good show now but wait till my hormones start going nuts!! Then that'll be a different story!!

Guest guest

At the end of the day we are so much more alike than different. Re: [ ] (no subject) I only hope I can be there for you as well when you need me..Thankyou again...

Guest guest

We all share a bond that no one else feels unless they have the Hep C

themselves...... That is why we need to share our feelings...... I am

glad to have all of you.... I forgot to say Hi to !!!! Hi

ROBERT... ;o

Angel Hugs,

Diane

May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

I suppose you are right. Although it is my son that has the Hep C. I can't know how you feel. I do care though. Re: [ ] (no subject) , We all share a bond that no one else feels unless they have the Hep Cthemselves...... That is why we need to share our feelings...... I amglad to have all of you.... I forgot to say Hi to !!!! HiROBERT... ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

If we would learn to open ourselfs up to one another. We would find ourselfs with more in comman with all most everyone. One good thing "besides this group" has come from my battle with the dragon. I use to be a private person, now I have learned to be more open. Some so called friends have ran away. But my friends have been very supportive & have made other friends because of my new found openess.

Terry

At the end of the day we are so much more alike than different.

Guest guest

Odd.... I used to be an open book but I am learning to be more private except here where I feel that I can be more open.... in fact its one of the only places I can be open anymore Re: [ ] (no subject) I only hope I can be there for you as well when you need me..Thankyou again...

Guest guest

, you have showed you care for everyone in this group daily & we love you for it.

Terry

I suppose you are right. Although it is my son that has the Hep C.

I can't know how you feel. I do care though.

, We all share a bond that no one else feels unless they have the Hep Cthemselves...... That is why we need to share our feelings...... I amglad to have all of you.... I forgot to say Hi to !!!! HiROBERT... ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

I'm not sure what would be worse, having hepc or

having a child with it. Personally I'd probably rather

have it myself.

Sharon

--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

>

> , you have showed you care for everyone in

> this group daily & we love you for it.

> Terry

> WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote: I

> suppose you are right. Although it is my son that

> has the Hep C. I can't know how you feel. I do care

> though. ----- Original Message -----From:

> diane214@...: Thursday, March 28, 2002

> 9:06 AMTo:

> @...: Re:

> [ ] (no subject) ,

> We all share a bond that no one else feels unless

> they have the Hep C

> themselves...... That is why we need to share our