RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Tomorrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Helen, have faith in the Lord.And remember that i am rooting for you here in Texas. I will say an extra prayer for you and the girls tonite. Hugs coming from Texas. Marsha

Guest guest

Helen hon: Please be calm about today, you have given the kids a loving stable home for so long, now Jeremaie shows up takes them and waves a piece of paper giving him custody, maybe he had custody long ago, but today is today, and that piece of paper is crap. A stable home is not what he has, get all that out to the judge. I wish you luck dear, do not get emotional in court, tell the truth and hurrahs for Grandmas!!!! Anne

Guest guest

Dearest Helen,

I will be keeping you and your girl in my thoughts.

Take care,

Ling

--- angelbear1129@... wrote: > Please keep the

Girls in your Prayers !!! Tomorrow

> at 1:30 we go in front of

> the Judge. I have never been in front of a Judge

> before. I have no idea

> what to expect, I just Hope and Pray he looks at ALL

> the evidence instead of

> just Jeramies legal paper. We still have not heard

> from the girls sinse he

> took them 11 days ago :o( The house is so empty

> without them. Our Daughter

> and Son are going with us tomorrow. Again Please

> keep us in your Prayers!!!

> Hope to be on computer again soon. Have missed

> all my Friends

> !!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Take Care

> Hugs

> Helen

>

> [unable to display image]>

> Please Remember my Girls in

>

> Your Prayers !!!

> Remember us on Tuesday !!!

>

> {{{Sent With Many Hugs}}}

>                  Helen

>           When you are your weakest,

> remember, God is always strong.

> No burden is too great,

> when you rely on Him.

>

Guest guest

Helen reread your letter and it brings tears to my eyes, I am going to keep on praying that all turns out well Anne

Guest guest

ling, all is quiet on the home front, both girls are well, April's ankle is

getting almost there, me, I am fine. Got over my junk that April shared with

me.

Getting ready for the Holidays?? Where are you?? I forgot. My old age.LOL.

I am glad your headaches are controlled.

Take care,, Marsha

Guest guest

Hi Marsha,

I'm doing fine, I guess, thanks! Still having headaches, but they are still

controlled by the tramadol.... going for physiotherapy tomorrow.

How have you been?

Ling

Re: Tomorrow

Ling, how true, thnaks for sharing. How are you doing?? Marsha

Guest guest

Hi Marsha,

Glad to hear things are fine on your side! Now busy in my sis's shop

preparing for the holiday shopping......

I'm from Singapore.

Ling

Re: Tomorrow

ling, all is quiet on the home front, both girls are well, April's ankle is

getting almost there, me, I am fine. Got over my junk that April shared with

me.

Getting ready for the Holidays?? Where are you?? I forgot. My old age.LOL.

I am glad your headaches are controlled.

Take care,, Marsha

Guest guest

Jackie hang in there. This dragon you & are facing can & will be beat. I know in my hart that I will win my battle with the dragon. Remember try not to worry, if test is postive. He can start treatment sooner & kick the dragon in the butt. Also remember even if has Hep C, does not mean you do, fact is most likely you do not. I know even though you do not have Hep C, you are still battling the dragon because you love & what affects affects you. As My battle with the dragon affects Susy.

I will be praying for you.

Terry

bluesparkling_angel <bluesparkling_angel@...> wrote: Tomorrow morning we finally see the nurse practioner..I haven't been this nervous since I went with my deceased husband to get the results back for his tests for cancer.I am praying when we walk in they will tell it was a mistake , he didnt test positive , but living in reality tells me this isnt going to happen.I dont know what I wanted to say , just that I spose, been so confused since we heard , I hate this damn fear deep inside of me again. I never thought I would love someone again and then surely to god not have to live in this fear again. I will be here for and give him my life if it would help but this fear is hurting a lotthanks for listening, i tend to go on and ramble sometimesjackie

Guest guest

-

Hi terry

he has already tested positive , this has been a nightmare since last

week ..maybe tomorrow will be better

thanks for your kind words

jackie

-- In @y..., Terry Long <pawpawto3@y...> wrote:

>

> Jackie hang in there. This dragon you & are facing can &

will be beat. I know in my hart that I will win my battle with the

dragon. Remember try not to worry, if test is postive. He can

start treatment sooner & kick the dragon in the butt. Also remember

even if has Hep C, does not mean you do, fact is most likely

you do not. I know even though you do not have Hep C, you are still

battling the dragon because you love & what affects

affects you. As My battle with the dragon affects Susy.

> I will be praying for you.

> Terry

> bluesparkling_angel <bluesparkling_angel@y...> wrote: Tomorrow

morning we finally see the nurse practioner..I haven't been

> this nervous since I went with my deceased husband to get the

results

> back for his tests for cancer.

>

> I am praying when we walk in they will tell it was a

mistake ,

> he didnt test positive , but living in reality tells me this isnt

> going to happen.

>

> I dont know what I wanted to say , just that I spose, been so

> confused since we heard , I hate this damn fear deep inside of me

> again. I never thought I would love someone again and then surely

to

> god not have to live in this fear again. I will be here for

> and give him my life if it would help but this fear is hurting a lot

>

> thanks for listening, i tend to go on and ramble sometimes

>

> jackie

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Our thoughts and prayers are with you both. [ ] tomorrow Tomorrow morning we finally see the nurse practioner..I haven't been this nervous since I went with my deceased husband to get the results back for his tests for cancer.I am praying when we walk in they will tell it was a mistake , he didnt test positive , but living in reality tells me this isnt going to happen.I dont know what I wanted to say , just that I spose, been so confused since we heard , I hate this damn fear deep inside of me again. I never thought I would love someone again and then surely to god not have to live in this fear again. I will be here for and give him my life if it would help but this fear is hurting a lotthanks for listening, i tend to go on and ramble sometimesjackie

Guest guest

Jackie please let us know the results as you and are in our thoughts and prayers as you sit and wait..I hope if nothing else you can find peace by venting your fears here with us..We all have our crosses to bear besides having the Hep C and are here for one another..We'll be waiting to hear from you..

Guest guest

Ramble on. That's what we're here for. It's hard waiting for the final analysis. Remember it is not a death sentence. We can co-exist with this virus, but it means paying a little more attention to our health in other aspects. We need all our strength to fight this virus. I am praying for you and to find your way through this. Remember that testing positive for the hcv antibodies doesn't necessarily mean he still has the virus. Even though the chance is slight, he could be one of the lucky ones who has cleared the virus on his own. Good luck. -dz-

bluesparkling_angel <bluesparkling_angel@...> wrote: Tomorrow morning we finally see the nurse practioner..I haven't been this nervous since I went with my deceased husband to get the results back for his tests for cancer.I am praying when we walk in they will tell it was a mistake , he didnt test positive , but living in reality tells me this isnt going to happen.I dont know what I wanted to say , just that I spose, been so confused since we heard , I hate this damn fear deep inside of me again. I never thought I would love someone again and then surely to god not have to live in this fear again. I will be here for and give him my life if it would help but this fear is hurting a lotthanks for listening, i tend to go on and ramble sometimesjackie

Guest guest

Hey there Sharon..It was your name I forgot to put..Told ya I have CRS bad today!! LOL..Glad to hear you were undectable though..That is great news you Dragon Slayer you..Hopefully the rest of us can be as strong as you..

Guest guest

Keep in mind, I'm winning the battle. Eight months

ago, I had a viral load greater than 850,000. After 6

months of treatment it is undetectable. I am a dragon

slayer and hopefully your husband will be too. He is

so lucky to have you.

Sharon

--- bluesparkling_angel <bluesparkling_angel@...>

wrote:

> Tomorrow morning we finally see the nurse

> practioner..I haven't been

> this nervous since I went with my deceased husband

> to get the results

> back for his tests for cancer.

>

> I am praying when we walk in they will tell

> it was a mistake ,

> he didnt test positive , but living in reality tells

> me this isnt

> going to happen.

>

> I dont know what I wanted to say , just that I

> spose, been so

> confused since we heard , I hate this damn fear deep

> inside of me

> again. I never thought I would love someone again

> and then surely to

> god not have to live in this fear again. I will be

> here for

> and give him my life if it would help but this fear

> is hurting a lot

>

> thanks for listening, i tend to go on and ramble

> sometimes

>

> jackie

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Good for you! That dragon is a mean old nasty bugger, but he CAN BE WHIPPED!! -dz-

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Keep in mind, I'm winning the battle. Eight monthsago, I had a viral load greater than 850,000. After 6months of treatment it is undetectable. I am a dragonslayer and hopefully your husband will be too. He isso lucky to have you. Sharon--- bluesparkling_angel <bluesparkling_angel@...>wrote:> Tomorrow morning we finally see the nurse> practioner..I haven't been > this nervous since I went with my deceased husband> to get the results > back for his tests for cancer.> > I am praying when we walk in they will tell > it was a mistake , > he didnt test positive , but living in reality tells> me this isnt > going to happen.> > I dont know what I wanted to say , just that I> spose, been so > confused since we heard , I hate this damn fear deep> inside of me > again. I never thought I would love someone again> and then surely to > god not have to live in this fear again. I will be> here for > and give him my life if it would help but this fear> is hurting a lot> > thanks for listening, i tend to go on and ramble> sometimes> > jackie> > > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Don't worry Jan, I don't remember me sometimes. Damn

CRS.

Sharon

--- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> Hey there Sharon..It was your name I forgot to

> put..Told ya I have CRS bad

> today!! LOL..Glad to hear you were undectable

> though..That is great news you

> Dragon Slayer you..Hopefully the rest of us can be

> as strong as you..

>

Guest guest

Hey there..I went for my surgery checkup and they said everything was ok but to double my hormones for now then go back in 6 weeks to see how I"m doing...At least that went well..MOndayis the liver appt..I think they will want me back on tx..So keep your fingers crossed for me it goes ok this time..

Guest guest

they said the sore spot is normal..Beings I still smoke they said it takes longer to heal..That's one reson I am still sore and then just because they do the bikini cut they also once inside they do cut vertically also..That's where the pain is and also due to the infection I had..But other than that everything seems alright..He said it'll just take months to feel better..I tried telling him if I had my valiums refilled that I would feel alot better but he didn't bite on that one..hahahaha

Guest guest

I am so glad to hear that. Did they have anything specific to say regarding that old sore spot that has persisted. I will be praying about the treatment. Thats alot to go through, hormonal changes and adjustments and treatment. Hugs Fluffy. Re: [ ] tomorrow Hey there..I went for my surgery checkup and they said everything was ok but to double my hormones for now then go back in 6 weeks to see how I"m doing...At least that went well..MOndayis the liver appt..I think they will want me back on tx..So keep your fingers crossed for me it goes ok this time..

Guest guest

Jan, thats good news from your surgery check up. I know you will do OK when the DR puts you back on TX. You are a tough

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Hey there..I went for my surgery checkup and they said everything was ok but to double my hormones for now then go back in 6 weeks to see how I"m doing...At least that went well..MOndayis the liver appt..I think they will want me back on tx..So keep your fingers crossed for me it goes ok this time..

Guest guest

You know I may not remember being as sore. I was open from my ribs to where they ran out of real estate to keep cutting !! But I was also younger, I was like 23 years old when I had mine and I may have healed just a little quicker or I have such CRS I can't remember HA Re: [ ] tomorrow they said the sore spot is normal..Beings I still smoke they said it takes longer to heal..That's one reson I am still sore and then just because they do the bikini cut they also once inside they do cut vertically also..That's where the pain is and also due to the infection I had..But other than that everything seems alright..He said it'll just take months to feel better..I tried telling him if I had my valiums refilled that I would feel alot better but he didn't bite on that one..hahahaha

Guest guest

Jan that is good news on your surgery check up. I know you will do OK when the DR puts you back on TX. Your a tough oll Girl, that dragon & the sides from TX is not going to get you down. I have been on treatment for over 4 months now, if this old goat can get through it. I know you can.

Will be keeping you in my prayers

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Hey there..I went for my surgery checkup and they said everything was ok but to double my hormones for now then go back in 6 weeks to see how I"m doing...At least that went well..MOndayis the liver appt..I think they will want me back on tx..So keep your fingers crossed for me it goes ok this time..

Guest guest

I'm behind you all the way. I'm not done yet, but

there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Sharon

--- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> Hey there..I went for my surgery checkup and they

> said everything was ok but

> to double my hormones for now then go back in 6

> weeks to see how I " m

> doing...At least that went well..MOndayis the liver

> appt..I think they will

> want me back on tx..So keep your fingers crossed for

> me it goes ok this

> time..

>

Guest guest

Yeah, but you'd have an excuse for everything you

did.

Sharon

--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

> I am so glad to hear that. Did they have anything

> specific to say regarding that old sore spot that

> has persisted. I will be praying about the

> treatment. Thats alot to go through, hormonal

> changes and adjustments and treatment. Hugs Fluffy.

>

>